AuthorMessage
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 10:35 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Re: the spelling bee, she didn't make it past the first few rounds. She won our regional bee, and we asked for the prize money in cash instead of plane tickets so we could drive up there from Texas and make it a family vacation. She was not one who had made a career of studying for the bee, so we knew she would get out early. I dared her ahead of time to, when they dinged her out for a misspelled word, yell out "we're going to NEW YORK!' We left Washington and drove up to vacation in New York. That was our best trip ever, between sightseeing in DC, her being in the bee, and especially the time spent in New York.

As you can imagine, the atmosphere at the spelling bee was exciting and intense. The hotel where they have you stay and where they hold the competition is beautiful. It really became much more of an event when ESPN started broadcasting the finals live. What made an impression on me was how intense some of the parents are. Many of them have gotten their kids language lessons, and spelling coaches during the year prior. The atmosphere is SO stressful while the rounds are going on, because you have to be super-quiet, of course. I was relieved when my daughter got out, actually!

Thanks for the pics, Happy - they just have so much fun together!

Good for her. Sounds like a memorable experience. I feel bad for some of the kids because of the stress they are under and the insanely structured life they live.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 10:42 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Here they are holding hands. Smile

Cute pictures. This is from this morning when they were walking outside to dance on Good Morning America. All the dance partners were holding hands as they walked out of the building. It was fun to watch them dance. Maks is such a goof and his butt looked really good in those jeans. They will be dancing on Regis and Kelly tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 10:53 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
Re: the spelling bee, she didn't make it past the first few rounds. She won our regional bee, and we asked for the prize money in cash instead of plane tickets so we could drive up there from Texas and make it a family vacation. She was not one who had made a career of studying for the bee, so we knew she would get out early. I dared her ahead of time to, when they dinged her out for a misspelled word, yell out "we're going to NEW YORK!' We left Washington and drove up to vacation in New York. That was our best trip ever, between sightseeing in DC, her being in the bee, and especially the time spent in New York.

As you can imagine, the atmosphere at the spelling bee was exciting and intense. The hotel where they have you stay and where they hold the competition is beautiful. It really became much more of an event when ESPN started broadcasting the finals live. What made an impression on me was how intense some of the parents are. Many of them have gotten their kids language lessons, and spelling coaches during the year prior. The atmosphere is SO stressful while the rounds are going on, because you have to be super-quiet, of course. I was relieved when my daughter got out, actually!

Good for her. Sounds like a memorable experience. I feel bad for some of the kids because of the stress they are under and the insanely structured life they live.

It definitely was memorable! Yes, most kids seem really excited to be there (you interact a lot because you have game night, and take sight-seeing tours), but during the competition at least a few seem pretty worried they'll disappoint their parents. And just to clarify, my daughter didn't take my dare, but it would have been funny if she had.

(Happy, I'm counting on you to find the pic of Erin and Maks holding hands when they're just going out to dinner or something! )
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 10:59 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

It definitely was memorable! Yes, most kids seem really excited to be there (you interact a lot because you have game night, and take sight-seeing tours), but during the competition at least a few seem pretty worried they'll disappoint their parents. And just to clarify, my daughter didn't take my dare, but it would have been funny if she had.

(Happy, I'm counting on you to find the pic of Erin and Maks holding hands when they're just going out to dinner or something! )

it looks like they could be holding hands in this pic. Can't tell for sure though. From this morning...

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:09 pm

Sarahnator wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

it looks like they could be holding hands in this pic. Can't tell for sure though. From this morning...

Great Find Sarah! I think they are holding hands! They are just so adorable! I want more!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:47 pm

I want more, too! I love them. They are like my new Jeff and Jordan. I just want to hear and see more about them. They both seem so happy!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:56 pm

tish wrote:
I want more, too! I love them. They are like my new Jeff and Jordan. I just want to hear and see more about them. They both seem so happy!

I feel the same way tish!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Thanks for bringing that pic over, Sarah - it does look like they might be.

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:57 pm

There are such a good looking couple!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 26th 2010, 11:59 pm

What is Maks's T-shirt supposed to mean? A broom and a yellow stoplight?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:00 am

This picture reminds me of the one of Jeff and Jordan in Vegas looking at thier camera and being in thier own little world together.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:06 am

This was today in NYC after they finished GMA. It looks like his hand is resting on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:13 am

I was wondering about hsi shirt, too. Thanks for finding all these great pics!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:14 am

Thanks, Happy!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:29 am

Here's some good ones Happy.

http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/SiaSose/GMA%20DWTS%205-26-10/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:35 am

ams06 wrote:
Here's some good ones Happy.

[url=http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/SiaSose/GMA%20DWTS%205-26-10/
http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/SiaSose/GMA%20DWTS%205-26-10/[/quote[/url]]

These are great! Thanks for posting the link. Look he is holding her shoes! Now that is love!

Back to top Go down
Capricornsrule

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 3:40 am

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 4:15 am

kmjm wrote:

Broom & Greene. His family's dance studio is on the corner of those two streets Smile

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 6:51 am

Thank you Happy for all the great pix of Maks and Erin!! They too are my Jeff and Jordan LOL!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 7:40 am

lovin wrote:
Thank you Happy for all the great pix of Maks and Erin!! They too are my Jeff and Jordan LOL!

It is that way for me too lovin!

I've seen her on the sidelines of games for years and seeing her this happy is so wonderful. Max is a real sweetie and not the ogre I thought he was.

bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 8:12 am

I just noticed that we now have our own topic!

How cool is that? I hope we can find more great content and photos to add to it.

Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 8:21 am

Thanks for the pictures. What a beautiful couple they make!
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 8:53 am

Sarahnator wrote:
kmjm wrote:

Broom & Greene. His family's dance studio is on the corner of those two streets Smile

Thank-you Sarah! I would have never got that in a million years!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 9:00 am

YAY a Maks and Erin thread!! Woooohooooo! My life is now complete LOL! I just watched them on Regis and Kelly they are too frickin cute for words. It really does seem like Evan and Anna and Erin and Maks have a really good friendship. I hope we get to see more of Erin and Maks

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 10:54 am

I don't know why I am so into them being a couple. It might be because I have been a fan of both of them seperately. Also I had really hoped that Erin would find some happiness after her shitty year so I think it is great if true because Maks is a great guy.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 11:23 am

Jessalyn, I don't know why I care either, maybe its because I'm a sap and I totally see chemistry with the two of them beyond the dance floor. The little touches here and there are very endearing to me.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 11:24 am

Omg! I come on here to find a Maks and Erin thread. Heaven! They were so cute on Regis and Kelly. Thanks for all the pictures everyone. Hope to see lots more.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:05 pm

I knew you romantics would like this thread! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:31 pm

Thanks Happy for this thread. Erin & Maks are fun and interesting to watch.

I have Regis & Kelly on DVR and look forward to seeing them when I get home today. Thanks to Shell for mentioning it earlier so that I could set it up before work.

gluedtothepc, I enjoy watching the national spelling bee, and the regional Dallas bee too, and it sounds like your daughter had a great time. Making it that far is a wonderful accomplishment that very few can achieve. The pressure does seem extreme and some of the families take it so, so seriously. I think that works for some, and isn't there some fairly large scholarship money on the line? But, I really like the approach you took and had some fun with the experience as well. My daughter chose NY as her college graduation mother-daughter trip a couple of years ago; it was our 2nd visit. We had a wonderful time and I hope we get to go again.

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 1:03 pm

shoot - I missed Regis and Kelly - anyone got the video?
Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 1:07 pm

I agree. Thanks for this thread. I am definitely hooked on them and I know I'm a romantic sap. I hope we get little tidbits about them.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 1:23 pm

I think we should rename AABB "the place where you end up after you get wrapped up in a Showmance" lol!
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 1:36 pm

Moody wrote:
I think we should rename AABB "the place where you end up after you get wrapped up in a Showmance" lol!

KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 1:52 pm

Moody wrote:
Aww Moody I'm a sucker for a love story.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 2:02 pm

Moody wrote:

Yeah that sounds good!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 2:14 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Great find by emmasam! Maks and Erin are matching and Hot! clap clap

I loved towards the end of it while he was talking to someone she walked by over his shoulder said something and walked away to which he grabbed her and pulled her in close....super sexy I thought!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   May 27th 2010, 3:07 pm

I found this on Max's forum.

Kym Johnson's finale report for E. On the question of dating, Erin tells Kym: "If he'll still have me, I don't know. We've had a go of it. You're just in the ballroom and studio for hours. It's a lot!"

Erin and Maks with Kym @ 1.20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe--8S5mciY

What Maks had to say on their relationship was cut from the story that aired on E but was quoted in this E Online story:

"We started trying to play teacher and disobedient student, then we thought let's play friends, then we became as close as we got. Everything just went from there."
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b182952_dwts_kate_gosselin_backneed_we_say_more.html

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread   

Back to top Go down

Erin and Maks are "doing it" thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: