Ewwww...Damn she's annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 9:59 pm

Yuck...I will never believe those results.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The Dancer won Dancing with the Dancers.

big fricking surprise.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

wow - what an upset!
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:00 pm

Oh great. Still think she sucks the big one.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:00 pm

mimTN wrote:
The Dancer won Dancing with the Dancers.

big fricking surprise.

and I bet no one really wants to invite her to go with them for dinner either.....
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:03 pm

My cousin just texted me..."did you see her scream? I wanted to rip her extensions out and feed them to her!"

LOL
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:06 pm

ugh i hated how the judges kept giving evan low scores yesterday & today.. it was like they wanted to lower his chances of winning ughh.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:06 pm

My grandma is going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
JCutie

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:14 pm

Errr I am so pissed. What a waste of a season.

And her screaming at the end made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:21 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure I'll ever watch this show again. The way they did things tonight, completely took the power out of the voters hands, and gave it all to the judges. They were able to get the winner they wanted. And to someone who should never have been cast on this show to begin with. Tonight was a joke. If not for enjoying Erin and Maks so much, I would feel like I had wasted my time watching the entire season.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:29 pm

there's only one thing to do after a disappointment like this....I'm going to flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:30 pm

Washed Up wrote:
there's only one thing to do after a disappointment like this....I'm going to flashbacks.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:34 pm

Enough of the bad stuff. How long do you think it will take to find out if Maks and Erin are a couple for real?
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 10:34 pm

Wow- people on the internets are pissed, ya'll. I almost feel sorry for Nicole, but I don't! Don't feel sorry for Evan- he did awesome and he behaved like a champion. I do feel sorry for Erin- who was robbed, imo- but America fell in love with her( hopefully Maks did, too). Erin Andrews=class act.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 11:11 pm

WTF!! I am SO pissed. They fixed it from the beginning by ranking the scores... have the always done this???

Plus, it's not fair to have a final two that the audience doesn't get to vote on. If I would have known the final 2 was going to be Evan/Nicole all my votes would have gone to Evan instead of voting for Erin. They should have a live vote for a half hour or so after they find out the results.

I turned it off after Maks and Erin lost, so I can't comment on the last dances. I am never a believer in conspiracy theories but this was fixed so that Derek and Nicole would win. BS!!!!
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 11:18 pm

over dwts bring on sytycd.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 25th 2010, 11:23 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
over dwts bring on sytycd.

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 12:52 am

Over on the ABC board, it is like Winelle part 2. Some so called friends of Erin and Max are pissing on everyone's cornflakes and saying it was all an act. Big, big tiff going on over there and lots of really emotional posts. Getting very nasty.

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 1:11 am

bamajen wrote:
Over on the ABC board, it is like Winelle part 2. Some so called friends of Erin and Max are pissing on everyone's cornflakes and saying it was all an act. Big, big tiff going on over there and lots of really emotional posts. Getting very nasty.

You mean Erin and Maks relationship was only for the show? These are friends of thiers?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 2:11 am

bamajen wrote:

I don't think 'true' friends of Maks and Erin would be posting crap like that. It's obvious they have a bond and care for each other. You can't fake that. Time will tell if they are just friends or more.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 2:24 am

Shell wrote:
bamajen wrote:

I don't think 'true' friends of Maks and Erin would be posting crap like that. It's obvious they have a bond and care for each other. You can't fake that. Time will tell if they are just friends or more.

It's crazy. One person posted that I could see and everything got turned upside down. I've been on boards enough to know that true friends don't post on boards about anything personal so I don't give the posts much weight. So what if they're just friends. It's okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 2:50 am

Okay...I had to check out what the fuss was about. lol Someone posted about knowing Erin and disputed her relationship with Maks. In turn, someone twittered Maks roommate and he replied that they were not an item. He must have received a lot of questions and got pissed because he posted, "What the heck is everybody talking about? And y am I involved? If u wanna know about Maks & Erin ask them..very simple".
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 7:26 am

Ok, I wanted to read the whole thread to see if anyone mentioned this - I didn't see it so I apologize if I missed it.

Did anyone else notice when Maks and Erin were eliminated, Maks said something to the effect of "it's okay, I already won my prize" and put his arm around Erin and she sort of blew him a kiss?

To me, he was all but saying that he was okay with not winning because he got something better - Erin!

To those who think it was rigged because we saw footage of others talking about Evan and Nicole in final 2...I am sure they taped clips with all three scenarios, and just showed the ones that were applicable.

I was really torn by the scoring for AT...they all really deserved a 30, to be honest, but I would have scored it as Erin #1, Evan #2, and Nicole and #3. To me, for her to perform a 30 - that is HUGE. For Nicole, not so much. So, Erin deserved the #1 spot I think.

I was so hoping that it would be Evan, but I knew it was going to be Nicole. blah

Last edited by Schooner on May 26th 2010, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsgill270
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 7:32 am

I dont think their friends would post on a message board either. I cant believe someone twittered his roommate!!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 7:41 am

jsgill270 wrote:
I dont think their friends would post on a message board either. I cant believe someone twittered his roommate!!

Who is this supposed "roommate". He said on Bonnie Hunt that he lived in NYC with his brother (she asked where his dog was and who looked after him when Maks was in LA).
Back to top Go down
towelgirl78
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 7:53 am

Ok wasnt happy with outcome i knew nicole would win, but i feel someone with the least amount of dance experience should have won. I dont think that should put stars on who can really dance.jmo
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 7:59 am

Just watched them all on GMA they were all so cute. Of course a question came up about Maks and Erin dating....he said they'll see where things go but was kind of interrupted so not sure what else was said. Erin said something like "my man and I can't even win the best argument on the show" to which George (the host) says "my man" She said "He's my man, my Russian, my Ukraine" I just love her!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:04 am

They were all on Good Morning Ameica. I only watched the last 15 minutes because I thought only Nicole was there.

My opinions(realize I'm biased because of my favorites)

Derek totally annoying-like a 3 year old
Anna/Evan/Erin/Maks seem like really close friends

Biggest crowd reaction- Erin, Evan........................Nicole

They all danced- Erin/maks great----Anna/Evan great---did "the lift" on a tiny little dance floor! Scary!

Derek totally famewhoring it (imo) danced 10x faster than Nicole

(Sorry- I always liked Derek- but he began annoying me this season- anyway- it was cute- loved seeing Erin/Maks and Evanna.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:15 am

I agree ranjake - I always liked Derek but found him to be annoying this year. He just hammed it up too much - to me it was like he didn't have to work as hard to teach his partner, so they just goofed around more.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:24 am

lovin wrote:
Just watched them all on GMA they were all so cute. Of course a question came up about Maks and Erin dating....he said they'll see where things go but was kind of interrupted so not sure what else was said. Erin said something like "my man and I can't even win the best argument on the show" to which George (the host) says "my man" She said "He's my man, my Russian, my Ukraine" I just love her!

So he was open to it. He didn't say "no, we are just really good friends". I am glad he is at least willing to admit they are seeing where it goes.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:27 am

Schooner wrote:
lovin wrote:

So he was open to it. He didn't say "no, we are just really good friends". I am glad he is at least willing to admit they are seeing where it goes.

That is what I got out of it, but I could totally be reading it wrong too! Wishful thinking you know?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:30 am

ranjake wrote:
They were all on Good Morning Ameica. I only watched the last 15 minutes because I thought only Nicole was there.

My opinions(realize I'm biased because of my favorites)

Derek totally annoying-like a 3 year old
Anna/Evan/Erin/Maks seem like really close friends

Biggest crowd reaction- Erin, Evan........................Nicole

They all danced- Erin/maks great----Anna/Evan great---did "the lift" on a tiny little dance floor! Scary!

Derek totally famewhoring it (imo) danced 10x faster than Nicole

(Sorry- I always liked Derek- but he began annoying me this season- anyway- it was cute- loved seeing Erin/Maks and Evanna.

You know Derek was different this year and if you read my earlier posts you will see that I am one of his biggest fans, this season I liked him in the beginning and then towards the middle I was on the Maks and Erin train....I love that Erin softened Maks and I like this Maks soooooo much! Derek needs a little break but I will say he is one of the best choreographers out of all the dancers so mad props to him!

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:32 am

I've grown to somewhat dislike Derek this season. I am tired of him getting the seasoned dancers...why didn't he get stuck with Kate? Plus he is becoming smarmy, imho, and I'm not sure why.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 8:50 am

Derek is a very good choreographer but I just could not warm up to him this season. He just seemed a little cocky. I am watching the GMA piece right now. Erin and Maks seem to really care for one another. So cute.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 9:31 am

Derek is an amzing choreagrapher but he's given people that can do amazing choreography...give him Kate Gosselin and let's see what he can do with that!
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 10:42 am

Daliana wrote:
Derek is an amzing choreagrapher but he's given people that can do amazing choreography...give him Kate Gosselin and let's see what he can do with that!

I was thinking that too- I'd like to see what Derek can do with a lump of clay for a change. There's no doubt he's a genius choreographer, but he's had it too easy!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   May 26th 2010, 10:50 am

Does anyone know how the partners get matched up? I've heard that celebrities can put in their requests but that a lot of the time they don't get them? I'd love to know. To me it seems like the producers pick, and that they play favorites. I mean come on Derek has had Nicole, Joanna, Brooke, lil Kim, and Shannon and then Tony has had Marissa, Susan, Leeza, Jane and Kate. I guess they could decide based on who suits the celeb best appearance wise, but I always try to guess who the pairings will be based on the celeb spoilers and I'm wrong a lot of the time (for instance I thought for sure Nicole and Maks would be paired- but I'm glad they weren't)

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Results 5/25/10   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Results 5/25/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: