AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 17th 2010, 6:57 pm

PamelaDAnderson
Rehearsed today for dws finale. I'll be there on Tuesday 25th for last day of show. I get to dance 1 more time. Not a fan of lipgloss.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 17th 2010, 7:13 pm

Voting link to ABC

http://cdn.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote?cid=abc_ss1_dws_vote
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 12:06 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
PamelaDAnderson
Rehearsed today for dws finale. I'll be there on Tuesday 25th for last day of show. I get to dance 1 more time. Not a fan of lipgloss.

Thanks Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 12:10 pm

http://www.ew.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Amateur Nudes

Semifinals: Evan, Nicole, Erin, and Chad button up for the ballroom round, then strip down for Latin love

By Annie Barrett| May 18, 2010

Image credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
EVAN-ESCENT He was only a vampire for a few seconds, but that powerful paso was bloody good.

On the week 9 performance episode of Dancing With the Stars, the final four truly stepped it up and took their clothes off already. Just kidding. They did do that, but Evan Lysacek, Nicole Scherzinger, Erin Andrews, and Chad Ochocinco turned in excellent routines for the ballroom and Latin rounds of last night's semifinals. There was a thrill in the air! Derek was so excited/injured that he just plumb fell right down. Brooke was so excited/jealous that she wore a paso doble dominatrix costume and wouldn't stop referring to everyone's ''package.'' Donny Osmond was so excited/proud that he remained motionless while weeping, livin' on a prayer that his understated devotion to the televised ballroom would outshine the Star power of Kate Gosselin. (I say it did.) Bruno even said ''F---!'' It was a night for the ages. This show has been on for ages.

Thanks to some adorable and often heartbreaking childhood clip segments, we learned why the remaining contestants turned out like they did. Coffee lover Evan had a growth spurt at 14 and endured a seemingly mellow smackdown from his mama that he would have to work twice as hard to be the best again. Erin still hunches a lot because she's always been insecure about her body. Chad's teachers used to tell him he'd never amount to anything, so he responds best when berated by Cheryl. Nicole had a grandmother named ''Tutu,'' so she is obviously a ringer and has been a perfect dancer since she was born. Now we know.

Will the judges please reveal their scores? Carrie Ann Inaba! 

Evan Lysacek and Anna Tre-BUN-skaya: 29 in ballroom round + 30 in Latin round = 59/60 I'm still trying to figure out what the deal was with that single ''tile'' of Anna that Evan was admiring and kissing in front of the judges at the beginning of his foxtrot. Why a tile? Was he considering it for the new floor in his soon-to-be-remodeled master bathroom? Because he should. Evan decided he needed to show some personality in the foxtrot, and with some help from his adorable nephew and an iPhone, he delivered his most happy-go-lucky performance yet. At least twice, he sort of dipped Anna down diagonally with a distinct facial expression that screamed ''If you haven't noticed it yet, check out my jaunty bow tie!'' The judges loved the dance, though I'm guessing DANCMSTR docked Tom a few points (in the nightly scores he awards to Tom) for messin' about with a prop cup of coffee. Bruno accused Evan of being ''high as a kite'' and nearly died laughing after Tom's mere suggestion of Bruno looking in the mirror. Pot, meet kettle. Or perhaps Ketel 10. (''Tehhhhhhhhn!'')

NEXT: The whirler is a vampire

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 12:12 pm

Evan's paso doble was probably my favorite dance of his in a ''proving yourself as not just a total cutie but a potential DWTS winner'' capacity. I loved that he ripped off Anna's skirt to use it as a cape for his solo, then ditched the cape after a few seconds in favor of some purposeful leaps and violent full-body flings. Capes can become crutches if incorporated into one's solo for too long. Look at me, passing off my half-baked ballroom theories as facts. Who do I think I am? I must be high as a kite. I can only assume Evan and Anna chose a song by Evanescence (''Bring Me to Life'') to really drive home the point that powerful manliness is the essence of Evan. But a safer assumption is that the song was used for Twilight and ABC had all these creepy prop trees lying around anyway, so this would be the perfect opportunity to reveal that Evan Lysacek is a vampire. It explains why he's so driven. Ask Frank Carroll, Scott Hamilton, PopWatch on Ice correspondent Kristi Yamaguchi, Vera Wang, and Evan's mom. They'll confirm it. Also, you guys? Evan Lysacek is hot.

Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough: 30 + 29 = 59/60 It's so odd that a lovely Hawaiian woman and her surfer dude partner visited the ballroom on a Monday night instead of a Tuesday for this pro exhibition. Oh, wait, this was Nicole and Derek! Honestly, their Argentine tango was so sinuous, controlled, and all-around perfect that they looked like a professional couple. It was amazing. I especially loved the series of leg-hooks in the middle and Nicole's various splits extensions during the lifts. I've never been one to seriously protest an advanced dancer moving on in the competition, and I was supremely happy to see a routine this impressive in the semifinals. I'd doubt even Nicole's naysayers could deny she and Derek were a joy to watch here. There was nary an annoying facial expression! (They saved those for the Latin round.) I liked that they kept their faces muted; it made their moves seem more contained and correct. Derek did have a rather violent guppy face at the end, but perhaps he had just remembered his neck injury. Carrie Ann cried (?!), Bruno used Nicole's tango as an opportunity to repeat one of his favorite words, ''deeper,'' three times, and DANCMSTR took over Niecy's talking-about-food post by comparing the routine to his grandmother's apple pie.

Purple reigned during ''Kiss,'' the couple's tribute to Prince. Why wear one raspberry beret on your head when you can use 30 of them to warm your calves? I loved the Prince-inspired costumes, but the gimmick did make the dance feel more like a freestyle, or at least a cha cha/freestyle hybrid called the Chair Chair Chair. After Nicole's opening solo that DANCMSTR said ''showed off your dance talent, not necessarily the cha cha cha,'' Derek and Nicole pretty much mouthed the words to the entire song. I did like that Nicole's kiss-blowing occurred a full beat after ''Prince'' said the first ''kiss,'' but Derek had to go and punctuate the second ''kiss'' with a firm whack to Nicole's ass. Grandma Tutu loved it! Carrie Ann was definitely feeling the aloha. And Sean ''Diddy'' Combs thinks Nicole is a winner, so feel free to scoot back a little from your perch on the edge of your CHAIR, and relax a little. Let yourself ride out the waves of tranquility provided by Derek's puffy shirt — the only shirt in the Latin round, by the way. You can rest easy now that you know who Diddy supports in Dancing With the Stars season 10. Mahalo.

NEXT: Flex, Maks, flex. Good Maks. Woot!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 12:14 pm

Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 27 + 29 = 56/60 My notes for Erin's ballroom round, the Viennese waltz, read as follows: ''Crazy complicated braided 'do...electric blue satin gown OR IS IT PANTS? YES. PANTS!'' The ''yes'' was more of a solemn confirmation than an endorsement. On the upside, no one could tell Erin's legs were shaking (until she told us). I admired Erin's pointed toes even during the pair's most severe wraparound-leg situation, and I could tell her moves were more fluid than usual. I just couldn't believe how much time they spent moseying over to the steps and having a seat at the end. Erin even tried to put her head on Maks' shoulder and it was like no, too soon, just sit there a few more beats and then you can do that! ''The Sideline Sweetheart,'' indeed. They were ''like a symphony in blue,'' rhapsodized Our Lady of Perpetual Metaphor, who accidentally held up his '10' paddle even though his score for Erin and Maks was a 9. ''It's the semifinals!'' cried Bruno in self-defense. You make a strong case for yourself there, your highness, but you still held up the wrong paddle.

Lady 'Phor whipped out his '10' paddle for real after Erin's Latin routine, the paso doble. And that, my friends, is How Erin Got Her Smile Back, peephole stalker be damned. Erin's sexy solo was apparently too hot for TV, because the camera suddenly cut to a dark wasteland right in the middle of it. DANCMSTR didn't think the solo was paso-y enough. ''This is a funky monkey type of paso doble,'' he said, claiming he didn't know whether to judge based on talent (Erin's) or the dance (Maks'). At least I think all of this occurred — I was pretty distracted by the WALL OF FRINGE hanging as if suspended from a college-dorm doorway behind Tom, Erin, and Maks during judging. Anyway. The cut and shape of Erin's hot-panted costume were similar to Mel B.'s in season 5, and reader Colleen has pointed out that Maks looked like a black-and-gold version of Aladdin. The Ukraine's No. 1 Street Rat stumbled backward after their final paso pose, causing Bruno to follow up a compliment about the standard of dancing throughout the season with an incredulous ''You were the one who f---ed up!'' aimed toward Maks. To make up for his dismal error, Maks posed in the celebriquarium for Brooke Boobs & Beyond with flexed muscles in various Greek-statue-esque contortions. After season 10 is over, I think I'll pour all my ballroom-specific energy into a novel called Maksim Flexed. It'll be like Atlas Shrugged but more epic. You'll love it.

Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke: 27 + 25 = 52/60 Chad really has come a long way. His waltz showed ''new posture, new elegance, and never-ending movement,'' according to Carrie Ann. It's possible that Chad and Cheryl were totally making out during their final pose, and that's not the only way they're working well together. I'm not sure I've ever heard a zinger against the 'zinger quite like Chad and Cheryl's during rehearsal for their waltz. ''They should give you an advanced partner next time. You won't be frustrated so much. You could be like Derek for a change,'' Chad recited while in closed hold. ''That's not what the show's about,'' Cheryl replied quietly, as if she wasn't sure he could quite handle this giant chocolate egg of pure truth she had just laid on him. It was the perfect hybrid of sneaky and blatant — the delivery was so sly yet you knew they had scripted it entirely. I got goosebumps. I'm not proud of this. In a perfect world, flawless ballroom routines would give a ballroom dancing reality show recapper goosebumps instead of catty comments. But nobody's perfect, except DANCMSTR. Len echoed the C & C Ballroom Factory's point during his critique of their waltz by saying that the other contestants climb hills, but Chad must climb mountains. Not in those sheer khaki-colored jammies, I hope.

NEXT: Chad's pecs perform a samba solo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 12:17 pm

Oh, dear God. Dear Lord Mirrorballus, in your shimmering throne on high. That samba. That gold-curtained, tattoo-saturated, visual feast of a samba. I take back anything even slightly negative I ever said about Chad, for I had no idea he looked that delish with zero fabric draped over the top half of his body. We'd seen hints of Chad's greatness before — sheer blouses, cropped jackets, etc., but nothing like this. After that silly shirt came off, he was completely monochromatic, yet still wearing pants! His pecs practically performed their own solo! I'd call them hidden gems if they weren't so huge and hadn't achieved such height on their leaps. I do wonder if it was wise to dance to Lady Gaga's ''Alejandro,'' a song that repeats the lyric ''Don't call my name'' again and again. You do want them to pick up the phone and vote, you know. Brooke would mention that just as soon as she got through a sentence that began, ''Now, Chad, in your package we saw how hard you worked for everything...'' You could tell Chad was thinking the same two words he uttered as soon as he was born: ''Child, please.''

One more thing: Just because it's called the ''Viennese Waltz'' does not mean it belongs to Vienna, or that Vienna should attempt to dance it, or that Vienna should ever be featured on-camera ever, ever, evienner, again.

My Week 9 Crazy Costume Watch photo gallery will be up later this morning; I'll link when it's ready. Who goes home tonight? Remember to nominate your Hidden Gems of the Week over at PopWatch, and I'll see you tomorrow for the elimination recap!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 1:42 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/05/exclusive%C2%A0derek-hough-mark-ballas-throw-joint-birthday-bash-inside-their-party

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 2:27 pm

Heidi wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
PamelaDAnderson

Thanks Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 4:31 pm

Vegas Oddsmaker Dissects 'DWTS' Final Four
Wynn Las Vegas oddsmaker Johnny Avello is breaking down the performances from Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars" and revealing his prediction on which teams have what it takes to make it all the way to the finals! May 18, 2010

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 4:32 pm

Melissa Rycroft & Joey Fatone: A Bit Rusty, But Ready for 'Dancing'
Former-season "Dancing with the Stars" favorites Melissa Rycroft and Joey Fatone are returning to the dance floor tonight to cut a rug -- chosen specifically by the fans -- but are they up to the challenge? May 17, 2010

Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 18th 2010, 11:05 pm

DWTS "Underdogs" Reveal Their Secret Weapon

Today 8:39 PM PDT by Megan Masters
ABC/ADAM LARKEY

"We can joke around about that because we know we're the underdogs," Erin told us before Maks interjected that he and his ladylove partner "do our best."
Don't count out this twosome just yet! They've got a secret weapon they're busting out—ever heard of a little something known as originality?! Oh yeah, we went there.
"We're different," Erin shrugged. "Evan and Nicole came into this thing and were knocking them dead from the get-go. It obviously took me every single week."
There's no mudslinging here, folks. Just the simple joys of good ol' fashioned competition. "We've been admiring [Evan and Nicole] from the sidelines like any viewer out there," said Maks. "We just come out and humbly try to do our best. And the last three weeks have shown that we can be here. We are underdogs, but you never know!"
One thing he does know? "We are going to not play it safe."
Let's just all these two cautiously optimistic, shall we? "We knew tonight was going to go like this," Erin told us of their close call with elimination. "I thought I was going to be down for the count."
Thankfully, there was something—rather, someone to make her week a whole lot better. (Yep, we're talkin' to you, Joey Fatone!) "I had a good time meeting Joey this week and singing N'Sync songs with him in the makeup trailer," she gushed with the giddiness of a 12-year old schoolgirl. "It was a moment in my life. I was really excited—I maybe still am."

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 7:56 am

http://www.radaronline.com/videos#/86503755001

Towards the end Erin and Maks talk about Jake and Vienna lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 1:33 pm

http://ew.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Ocho-sunko

The hard-trying NFL star falls a few yards short, leaving The Dancer, The Olympian, and Maks' Abs to compete for the Mirrorball Trophy

By Annie Barrett | May 19, 2010

Image credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
SUPER BOWL(ER) Will Chad's parting gift to Cheryl be a diamond hat?

On the week 9 elimination episode of Dancing With the Stars, Chad Ochocinco made a classy exit. ''Chad is the most humble guy you'll ever meet. The most amazing, soft, gentle man in the world,'' said Cheryl. ''I'll be here next year, as a professional,'' said Chad. Hear that, football fans? We have a convert on our hands. Chad had definitely improved over the season, and I thought the combo of Monday's solo from Chad's pecs and his rabid fan base might have forced Erin Andrews out of the finals instead. I found it interesting that DANCMSTR insisted twice last night that in any other season, Chad would have easily made the finals. Nice gesture; not necessarily true. I like to imagine that if pressed for further comment, Len would add ''Why? Because you're the NFL star, and it's tradition. I'm a ballroom traditionalist, you know...''

Evan and Anna got the encore, and Evan was even better in this paso than in Monday night's. It seems like something about the pavement-pounding nature of the paso doble clicked with Evan and he realized how much more he could do as a dancer when not limited by that silly, slippery ice. He looks like he's having a blast, and I love how he keeps mentioning his partner first during every interview. Anna might be my pro MVP of the season, especially because she always ranks so highly in the Hidden Gem count. Don't get me wrong; Hidden Gems are not a contest. I am the least competitive person in the world, which is why I feel so at home as sole curator of a landscape twinkling with magical yet ultimately meaningless moments. Still, you DANCMSTRs all enthusiastically chime in on the gems, like appraisers, and while I do not record any numbers in my special mining notebook, I can confirm that Anna is consistently GemVP.

Thanks to those four mini biopics of Our Pros, my recent Anna-centricity was able to thrive. We learned so much in these impressive ''packages'' — Maks' father is also an attractive man, young Cheryl was so quiet her parents thought she was deaf, and Derek's parents had figured out human cloning over 20 years ago when they quadrupled ''the Julianne.'' But most touching were Anna and Jonathan discussing their relationship and eventual marriage. ''When I first met Anna, she was really cold and standoffish,'' said Jonathan before immediately remarking on her underlying warmth. ''He helped me become a better professional, a better person,'' Anna said. I felt like there could be more to the story, like Anna's transition from cold-hearted snake to warm-blooded mambo mermaid could be its own Lifetime movie if they'd just flesh it out a little. Jonathan, how exactly did she become Part of Your World? But I suppose J and A were simply being honest and cute and not everything needs to be made into a movie.

EXCEPT! I could definitely watch a feature-length film of Jonathan and Anna dancing to romantic and/or emotionally draining songs that may or may not have been used in commercials with desperate/dying animals that NEED YOUR HELP. (''Angel.'') If there was a movie of Jonathan/Anna and Edyta/Alec trading off routines while Sarah McLachlan presented a two-hour-long medley, I would go to the sad little theater that carried it every Sunday afternoon just to chill out. I was happy to see Damian/Lacey and especially Dmitry/Kym, but the power threesome of Jonathan/Anna/Sarah made me sprout a tear, and not just because there's always one reason to feel not good enough and it's hard at the end of the day. Here it comes...

NEXT: In the aaaaarms oooooof an angel...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 1:36 pm

I loved Sarah McLachlan so much in high school. I used to listen to Fumbling Towards Ecstasy in my car constantly as I sped around the southwest Chicagoland area mainlining Slurpees and getting lost on the way to summer league basketball games. I know now that these formative teen years represented the stepping stones — unique gem stones, you might say — that helped pave my lifelong fumble towards the ecstasy of Dancing With the Stars. I may not listen to Sarah currently, but this isn't the type of love that ever truly goes away. She's still so cool, I realized last night. And I just lied; I've been listening to her liiiiiiiiiiive album, Mirrorball, for an hour. Reading over that last sentence, I have no idea why this isn't, like, a required element of my weekly process.

Last night, Sarah's voice was as breathy and lilting as I remember, and Anna was pretty much floating the whole time. She's in the arms of the angel! She's flying away from here — to there! She is pulled from the wreckage of that last music-box spin! I could barely handle it. Clearly, I'm currently losing it. Sweet surrender is all that I have to give. Case in point: my next sentence.

Miley Cyrus left her stripper pole at home. This is Dancing With the Stars, not the Kids' Choice Awards, you know? She had to show some respect. Maybe she can be tamed. Miley's large-scale bird costume from the somewhat hilarious video for this song had been tamed, too, as she relied instead on thrashing backup avians and props for more wow effect. Then suddenly there was all this hay. For no reason! She just needed something new in the shot and went with a huge wall of hay. If DANCMSTR had critiqued this ''performance,'' and I sort of wish he had, he would have completely flipped his s--- about the hay. My favorite part of the ''performance'' was a tiny little girl standing below Tom at the end, kind of hesitating to clap. You could tell she didn't really want to, but then her dad encouraged it. Da-aaaaaad! Stop embarrassing me!

Melissa Rycroft and Joey Fatone did that Macy's thing Tom's been having to eye-rollingly mention once per episode all season. So at least that will end. Wait, that guy's wearing KISS stuff on his face. Maybe it's not Joey Fatone! No, it is. I'd recognize that wagging tongue and bulging arms anywhere. Perhaps tomorrow's Lunchtime Poll in PopWatch should be Miley vs. the Macy's Design-a-Dance costumer in an epic battle of Whose Face Moved Less. I think the designer was just nervous, whereas Miley's bored-as-hell expression before a commercial break made her look like she'd just broken up with her boyfriend because her dad made her.

Whose Face Moved Less would be a pretty close fight, but this week's installment of the college dance competition was laughably uneven. We had the gang from Rutgers University, a motley crew of coeds united by a few weeks of free time and a love of florescent pink, vs. the Utah Valley University Army, who have been training since birth. I got the feeling each of the five girls and guys had at least two alternates waiting backstage, you know? Or maybe they were sequestered at the hotel, nibbling on chopped veggies in plastic bags (no room service allowed) as they watched their more talented and/or camera-ready peers compete liiiiiiiiiive on TV. They'd sing along with Sarah McLachlan, while weeping. From this dark, cold hotel room and the endlessness that you fear…

NEXT: Hidden Gems galore! No more dizzies!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 1:39 pm

Unlike last week, both college teams performed the same dance: cha cha cha. But it was so unfair! It was like pitting Maks against a merry band of early-1990s Brooklyn scoundrels out for two things: Rollerblades and Russian blood. Or pitting a Holly Hobbie doll against a battery-operated robot and asking a little boy which one he thinks is cooler. Or pitting Miley Cyrus against Sarah McLachlan in a substance-over-style contest. Okay, I think you get it!

Sad but true: As much as I love the spectacle that is DWTS, I have to admit that if I were visiting a college campus and a kid who'd been training since 6:30 a.m. assured our tour group that ''Dancing at UVU is widely accepted,'' I might not last the day there. If there was free lunch, maybe. It just might turn out that UVU's lunch was better than ice cream, better than anything else that I've tried.

Hidden Gem of the Week: The semifinal standouts include Anna's knowing glances, my sudden prowess with Photoshop's opacity tool, another puzzle I've got for you, and that dancing diva Liza Minnelli. How grand! How terribly grand.

''When Brooke mentioned Evan was ‘shy in his package,’ Ana looked down at Evan’s ‘package’ and made a face. Cracked me up. Of course, I am pretty dirty-minded so I may have imagined it….'' —Misty, confirmed wholeheartedly by Ellen, Colleen, Terri, Chris, Gio Gio, China Trail, Kate, Lars, Jenny, Collin, Rachel, kevinkawa, and Jenn, who didn't want to say anything out loud because she watches with her mother

''Maks’ gratuitous bicep flash on the first 10. It looked like his bicep swallowed a tennis ball.'' —IAA Evan, endorsed by Fridge

''I don’t know if it was the lighting or what, but Cheryl’s spray tan took on a surreal orange glow during rehearsal. What with her green top, she sorta looked like an Oompa Loompa.'' —Mothra

''Not-so-hidden gem for my house: Evan dressed for the paso doble in a sequined old lady jacket. My husband said it looked like something Lucille 2 might wear.'' —Katja, seconded by jrm

After I read that someone had nominated a DWTS Hidden Gem that had to do with the other greatest TV show in the world, Arrested Development, I became so excited I started flexing my muscles like the goddess of gems that I truly am. But you can't chew gum, or hunt gems, 24/7 without suffering the consequences. My eyes remained fixed on my pants in horror as I rapidly expanded into a giant blue bauble. Who can explain why these things happen? They just do. My sponsor, Cheryl, had to help roll me to the moonlighting jeweler, a.k.a. the juicer, a.k.a. Chad. He happened to be free. Anyway, now I'm fine! Excited for the finals. Lots of inside jokes in this crazy paragraph, DANCMSTRs. Thanks for being here. Only the strong survive. See you next week.

XOXO,

Fringe Fairy 

Visible Gems: Marvel this week's complete gem collection — including Len's battle against a Teletubby for ultimate ballroom cuteness — over at PopWatch!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 2:23 pm

DWTSErinandMaks
•Dancing with the Stars – Final Three Celebrities on Larry King Friday May 21 3 minutes ago via web Retweeted by ErinAndrewsESPN

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 19th 2010, 4:40 pm

I can't wait to see Erin and Maks on Larry King. Maks has always been my favorite dancer, so I was pulling for them to make the final 3. I wonder if Erin and Maks will continue to see each other after the show. They are cute together.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 20th 2010, 3:48 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Throw Joint Birthday Bash - We're Inside Their Party!

Interesting part of the article.

Quote :
RadarOnline.com caught Maksim Chmerkovsky and Erin Andrews – who arrived and left arm in arm – sneaking a kiss in the VIP section when they thought no one was looking. Although the pair aren’t favorites to make it to the finish line on DWTS, from the looks of things inside H Lounge their relationship will keep going long after this season!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 20th 2010, 4:30 pm

Erin and Maks on GDLA

Los Angeles - Three couples going to the finals on "Dancing with the Stars" next week including ESPN newscaster Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The dancing duo drop by “Good Day LA” this morning to talk about what their planning to wow the judges for the finale.

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 20th 2010, 5:45 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Throw Joint Birthday Bash - We're Inside Their Party!

Interesting part of the article.

Quote :
RadarOnline.com caught Maksim Chmerkovsky and Erin Andrews – who arrived and left arm in arm – sneaking a kiss in the VIP section when they thought no one was looking. Although the pair aren’t favorites to make it to the finish line on DWTS, from the looks of things inside H Lounge their relationship will keep going long after this season!

You gotta love these two!
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 20th 2010, 6:06 pm

I just want these interviews to keep going and going. Live feeds for Maks and Erin please!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 20th 2010, 7:07 pm

Scherzinger Preps for "Dancing" Finale

Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 10:09 am

Just saw Chad and Cheryl on Live with Regis and Kelly. Some of you have mentioned he has a new VH1 show in the works. This is what he said on Live.

The show is "A Perfect Catch" where 85 women will be whittled down to one. "Unfortunately I had already signed up to do this before I met Cheryl. If I hadn't, she would probably be the one." The Perfect Catch refers to Chad, not the women.

KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great week!

Well, we made it!
Thank you to all of you for your votes and support. It's like a cross
between a dream and a nightmare right now. Everything's crazy. On
Tuesday, you're relaxed and then you literally have one night to rest,
then Wednesday, you have to start over. It's been like that for the
past nine weeks, but this is the last time. And the judges were like,
"You have four dances." It's like, "OK, then!" At this point, it really
doesn't matter. Your body's numb. My mind is clicking and everything
else is robotic. But Erin and I are so excited and we're going to go
all out.

Honestly, we were worried Tuesday. The finals were on
the line and you just don't know what's going to happen. Everyone
stepped it up Monday, and Chad has improved a lot. We were hoping for
our dancing to speak for itself. And now that we're through, we're
going to keep that up and continue to have fun. At this point, we're
finally dancing together. It's no longer a teacher-student
relationship. We laugh, have fun, and I think it shows in our routines.
We're enjoying this time. She's doing exactly what I'm preaching: enjoy
your time. It goes by fast. Three months is no joke., and it's hard to
believe we're at the end already.

I thought our Viennese waltz
was great. The first step, Erin's feet buckled. She was so nervous.
I've never seen her this nervous and at the same time this pumped up.
The combination of the two had a real weird reaction. The legs weren't
there, but she held it together and pulled off a great routine. We both
laughed afterward. It was funny how discombobulated she got. The paso
was so much fun. I was really upset by the package they showed before
we danced. They compiled stuff on a really touchy subject with her
parents. I was already on the floor for the dance and she left. I was
like, "Oh no." I looked backstage and Erin had tears going down, but
she got back up. My mentality went from "Let's prove something to
everybody" to "Don't worry about the competition. Just dance for us.
Just let your emotions out on the dance floor." And she did it. She
tackled that paso like it was the last thing she'll ever do in her
life. There are pictures of the first couple seconds of the routine
where we jump off the stage and she has this war-hero look on her face,
like a superhero going in for the save. It was amazing and the entire
dance was incredible. She was totally overpowering me, and that was OK.
I usually let out a sound or whatever to get us going, but she just
took off in the middle. It was awesome. I loved it. At the end, I
didn't slip. We landed at different times and I couldn't save it, and
that was it. I just didn't want that to mar everything else she did.
The pattern with the judges seems to be they have nothing constructive
to say to her, so they would say something negative, and that's not
enough. I didn't them to point fingers at her for it because she did
nothing wrong, so right away, I said, "It's not her fault; that's my
fault." But it doesn't matter whose fault it is because we're a couple
and we get one score for the two of us. I just didn't want it put on
her. Len didn't like it, but he gave us a 10 for our Argentine tango
last week, so now we just have to get 10s at the same time!

I
know I've been critical of the judges lately, but I just want to say
that I feel like I'm sharing my humble opinion on a subject I know very
well. People either read too much into things or don't see what I'm
saying. That being said, it's my opinion on dancing as I know it. There
are 10 billion ways of dancing and there are going to be 10 billion
different approaches. Who's to say that their approach is better or
worse than mine or Tony's or Mark's or Dmitry's? I want people to
understand that we're all different. Compare all you want, but don't be
hurtful. Don't be unreasonable. Until you, yourself, get up and try
this, you won't know what you're talking about. If you're standing on
the dance floor with your feet completely numb, your knees shattered,
your lower back in pain, and then you say that performance sucked, then
OK. When all of that is said and done, your opinion becomes a lot
different. Now you realize what it all entails. It's been a long and
hard season for us and we are so happy and grateful with the final. We
are certainly not done. We're going to come out and do our best. God
willing we'll have enough support. Maybe we will pull an upset, maybe
we won't. We've had so much fun together. I helped Erin through a lot
of hard times and she helped me realize something else about myself. I
definitely learned another way of teaching. I'm a student; I'm always
up to learn about anything — how to educate, how to listen. I may fail
at listening sometimes because I'm stubborn, but it is what it is.

We
are still a dark horse. Results-wise, Nicole and Evan are both ahead of
us if you combine points for the season or average them out. Evan has a
humongous fan base and Nicole has an amazing following as well. We're
not counting ourselves out, but we're probably the ones who will have
the most fun out there because we have no pressure.

We have to
do a whole new samba and the freestyle on Monday. On Tuesday, we do a
repeat dance — Argentine tango for us — and then one couple is
eliminated, and the other two perform the dance-off. Rehearsals are
going great. Our bodies are on autopilot right now. Our original samba
was where I took my shirt off and Len didn't like that, but now we have
to do a new one. Erin wanted to do the Argentine tango again because I
guess she liked jumping on me! The freestyle is the dance that can win
the competition for you or lost it for you. Everybody's always trying
to outdo themselves. I will only tell you that ours will be different
from Nicole's and Evan's. They're going for something fast, and we're
not — but that doesn't meant we're going slow either. Just tune in and
watch.

I'm catching hell for the shot of me in my biography
package dancing with a long ponytail! Let me tell you that that was the
look back then! Louis had the same ponytail in a package they showed
this season. And no, I never got the roller blades back that were
stolen from me. It's not about getting them back. There's actually a
continuation of that story. Maybe seven or eight years later, I was
back in Brooklyn in the same area where we first moved to and where I
got jumped. At that point, I was on my way accomplishing dream and I
already have my studio and I've achieved a lot of things. I went into a
Key Foods supermarket one day and two of the baggers were the twins I
distinctly remembered as the leaders of the pack who jumped me. I was
very surprised to see them there and they didn't look good at all.
After I paid, I gave one of them a $10 tip. They obviously didn't
remember me. One was confused and the other had a weird look on his
face. To me, it was a chapter closed. It's not that I held a grudge all
those years. It was like a rock over my neck. Something was holding me
down. Losing those rollerblades was like a loss of my childhood. My
childhood and adolescence went by fast. I grew up at 14 overnight. I
was beat up, crying, but it turned me into a determined adult. I had to
grow up and rise above it. Screw the rollerblades. Everything happens
for a reason, but I also believe that you have to make your own way and
work hard to make your dreams come true.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

Maks
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 2:19 pm

Thanks for posting Maks blog KyGirl! Smile

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 3:59 pm

Good read, as alway - thanks, Kygirl!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 4:45 pm

emmasam wrote:
DWTSErinandMaks
•Dancing with the Stars – Final Three Celebrities on Larry King Friday May 21 3 minutes ago via web Retweeted by ErinAndrewsESPN

Bumping this. Does anyone know what time?
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 4:50 pm

KyGirl wrote:
emmasam wrote:
DWTSErinandMaks

My cable guide says 8PM-9PM Central. Repeated 11PM Central
Larry King Live
The final three "Dancing With the Stars" couples.

ETA: Thanks KyGirl for posting the Maks blog, they are always really good, but this one was extra-special good

KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 4:55 pm

No problem guys. Maks blog is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:01 pm

Is Vienna pregnant?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:07 pm

Erin and her sister

Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:07 pm

BarbaraAnn wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
emmasam wrote:
DWTSErinandMaks

My cable guide says 8PM-9PM Central. Repeated 11PM Central
Larry King Live
The final three "Dancing With the Stars" couples.

ETA: Thanks KyGirl for posting the Maks blog, they are always really good, but this one was extra-special good

ALso it repeat tomorrow too I don't know what time

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:11 pm

Also Lacey tweeted about interviewing them for the Daily 10 on E!. It comes at 6:30 here .

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:13 pm

This was Monday

Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:17 pm

Happy I can only see the picture of Jake and Vienna is anyone else having this problem?

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:23 pm

emmasam wrote:
Happy I can only see the picture of Jake and Vienna is anyone else having this problem?

Are the white boxes with the red x? I got them from Getty Images, but the one of Jake and Vienna from another site. I can see them , but let me try and find them at a different place. Smile

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:25 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
emmasam wrote:

Are the white boxes with the red x? I got them from Getty Images, but the one of Jake and Vienna from another site. I can see them , but let me try and find them at a different place. Smile
Theres no x or anything on mine Happy.
Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 21st 2010, 5:25 pm

I can see them now

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   

Back to top Go down

DWTS 10 Media / Updates