AuthorMessage
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 1:37 pm

MaksimC

Season 10 wouldn't be complete without @TMZ appearance! LOL That was funny and embarrassing! Got away w/o ticket, because his family r fans!
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 2:34 pm

That's one reason I want Maks and Erin to win so badly...don't get me wrong, I love Erin, I have enjoyed their dances, I think she is by far the most improved, I have loved watching her grow and learn and develop her dancing, and she inspires me as a women by what she has overcome and the attitude she seems to have about it all...but I have always liked Maks' dances and thought he was a good talented dancer (not to mention I thought he was hot) but I thought he was an A$$ and caucky and I didn't find that real becoming...I have enjoyed watching the transformation of his this season as well and he has been on the show for a long time and I just think it would be neat for him to FINALLY win the trophy especially when this is a season I really like all parts of Maks
Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 3:08 pm

So well said, Hailey! I always thought he was arrogant and thought he was a bit of a jerk. This year, I have totally fallen for him. His new personality makes him so much hotter. I love how protective he is of Erin, too. I am sad for the season to be over. We won't get to see him very often for a while. I sure hope we find out what is really happening between him and Erin.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 3:13 pm

I always thought that Max was intimidating and on the nasty side. I love this new version of Max, the chemistry and fun with Erin has made me addicted to DWTS this season.

I saw a poll somewhere online this morning and Max and Erin had more than double the votes on it than both other couples combined. Maybe Radar Online?

Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 4:00 pm

Schooner wrote:
Is it just me, or is this a totally different Maks this season? I am loving this new, lighter, care-free Maks.

I think he's in love. Erin brings out the fun loving side of him and challenges him. I saw some of this personality come out when he was dancing with Mel B and that is when I started liking him. He needs a strong partner that can handle his strong personality and drive. He met his match with Erin. It's has been fun watching them this season.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 4:14 pm

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on May 25th 2010, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 4:15 pm

The buzz is definately on their side. Everyone is talking about Maks and Erin today. Whether it turns into votes or not who knows?

I would just love to see Maks win. He deserves it. If not him, I hope it's Anna. I love Derek but he has already won twice and I don't want NIcole to win.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 4:28 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Schooner wrote:
Is it just me, or is this a totally different Maks this season? I am loving this new, lighter, care-free Maks.

l tens

I have totally fallen for Maks this season myself!

Me too. I am smitten with the Russian

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 4:32 pm

Butterfly73 wrote:
lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Schooner wrote:

l tens

I have totally fallen for Maks this season myself!

Me too. I am smitten with the Russian

There is a funny video of the paps asking Erin why she calls him that because he is from the Ukrane (sp) and Erin says no and pulls him over to her so he explains. He was so cute and says he is a mutt and gave Erin a smile and said she knows me.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 25th 2010, 6:37 pm

I think at 8 it's a re-run of last night. Watch for Erin bashing Maks in the nose( they showed it on extra in slow-mo-ouch!), watch for Nicole doing this weird thing with her pants! Watch just how messed up Nicole/Derek really got in that lift.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 1:15 pm

Erin takes more criticism from another female writer.

Here are the quotes that really pissed me off:

Quote :

Still, Andrews may have singlehandedly re-set the limbo bar for what's appropriate for female journalists to wear.

And she's done it following the horrific experience of being videotaped through hotel peepholes by Michael David Barrett, who's now in prison for stalking her and posting the videos online. A lot of women might hide under the bed. She's rolling around on it.

I am actually quite happy she didn't hide under the bed. I think she is a great model and inspiration to other victims by showing that you can take control of your life back.

Quote :

Sure, but the trouble is that Andrews wants it both ways. She wants to be considered a journalist. She wants to be the observer, not the observed. But a journalist uncovers the facts, not her navel.

I have followed Erin's career for awhile because I am huge sports fan and I was always impressed by her professionalism. I don't think I have ever heard her refer to herself as a journalist and she seems to understand her role in the media world.

Quote :
Let's face it: Andrews is a sports sidelines reporter. While she undoubtedly knows the games she covers, she's still there as eye candy.

You just admitted that she knows the games she covers. So she is obviously great at her job in a field that is not that kind to women. Let's celebrate that, instead of focusing on how her good looks must mean she can't be taken seriously.

Quote :

Now that "Dancing with the Stars" is over, Andrews is going to have to decide whether she wants to be a proper journalist or continue to be a journalistic lightweight who's light on her feet.

I didn't realize there was a criteria for being a "proper" journalist.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/05/26/2010-05-26_erin_andrews_dancing.html
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 1:27 pm

Oh for F* sake Well clearly that woman is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 2:09 pm

so a jealous, bitch gets snooty and attacks a woman who is more successful and probley more attractive than her. lol, that has been going on for time imortal.
we all know what that is about and it ain't Erin.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 2:13 pm

Women Journalists like THAT put women back 100 years!

The great thing about Erin is she's smart enough to know that some idiots would say that and she is ok with it as she mentioned in some interviews. She had a prupose for going on which was to try and get happy again. It looks like it worked....mission accompli!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 2:14 pm

Our top female news anchor is a sultry lounge singer on the weekends. She is still top of her game in the local news market. What that person wrote is textbook sexist.

ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 2:27 pm

No one calls anyone who works at the NYdaily news, or the Post Journalists! LOL! They're basically tabloids. Fun train or subway reading- but that's about it. The column was probably written for attention- tomorrow the "reporter" will get some editorial comments about it. Nothing for Erin to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 3:20 pm

Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dance the Samba on GMA

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 3:21 pm

Getting to Know the 'Dancing' Finalists on Good Morning America

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 3:21 pm

After Party With the 'Dancing' Stars on Good Morning America

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 3:26 pm

It was great that they featured all the final contestants equally on GMA. They were all winners to me! Hope we see more of Erin and Maks.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 4:11 pm

I thought you guys would enjoy this about maks Smile

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 4:16 pm

Thanks Happy! Boy oh boy all the men in that family are so good looking!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 9:01 pm

Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 26th 2010, 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 3:51 am

I think someone had missed this the first time . Warning it is LOL.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 3:26 pm

I love Maks and Erin.. So adorable..

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 5:05 pm

Did Nicole Scherzinger Deserve to Win Dancing?

link

Was Nicole Scherzinger too good to win Dancing with the Stars?
That’s what some folks — including her fellow contestant Niecy Nash — think of the singer, who was named champion of season 10 on Wednesday’s finale, taking home the coveted mirror ball trophy.
“I like to see the growth,” Nash tells PEOPLE. “Nicole today is who she was when she got here — she was a great dancer and she still is.”
Scherzinger, who beat out Olympic gold medal figure skater Evan Lysacek and ESPN correspondent Erin Andrews, has been called a shoe-in. Many fans, including Nash, feel the show lost sight of its original premise of taking celebrities out of their comfort zone and onto the ballroom floor. Throughout the season, Scherzinger was often praised by judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba for being in a league of her own.
“There were moments you couldn’t tell her from the pro dancers,” Nash says.
But is that really such a bad thing? It is, after all, a dance competition. Nash thinks so: “Dancing With the Stars is something that resonates with me when the contestants have a journey. I was such a big fan of Kelly Osbourne last year because she had the most transformation,” she says. “I cheer for the people who have evolved. To me, that’s what the competition should be.”
Veteran Dancing pro Edyta Sliwinska disagrees.
“Nicole was the best dancer from day one,” Sliwinska says. “She was obviously on a different level than everyone else, but her choreography was more difficult, too. She absolutely deserved to win.” –Monica Rizzo

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 6:07 pm

Maksim’s Gift to Erin After an ‘Incredible’ Season of Dancing
link
May 26, 2010

PARTING GIFT: Before Tuesday’s big finale, Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised partner Erin Andrews with a gift. “He came into my trailer today and gave me a garment bag and I was like … You bought me a dress?” Andrews tells PEOPLE, her eyes welling up. She explained: “He went and got me my samba costume because it was my favorite outfit he designed for me. I then had to go to the makeup trailer because I was crying.” Maks smiled and tried to keep his composure, but admitted, “[This season] has been incredible. Everybody says I was a different Maks. But I’m not. This is the real me.”
ROAD TRIP: The season 10 cast have talked about the friendships formed during the intense months on the show — and now, the gang can’t wait to hang out. “Maks and Tony [Dovolani] and I have been talking about going to the Hamptons and golfing,” Evan Lysacek told PEOPLE. “Maybe we’ll bring some of the girls with us.” Adds Maks: “We’re a tight family now. It doesn’t take much to get us together — a smoke signal and everybody comes flocking around.”

COMFORT ZONE: Dancing‘s finale was filled with surprises — including Kate Gosselin on a cherry-picker and Pamela Anderson‘s descent on a swing. But for Niecy, aerobatics were out of the question. “I don’t do heights,” she said. Speaking of trying something new, Vienna Girardi made her ballroom debut with fiancé Jake Pavelka, dancing an elegant waltz alongside pros Dmitry Chaplin and Chelsie Hightower. “Tonight was Vienna’s night and she shined,” he said. But before the performance, Girardi wasn’t so sure. “All I could think was ‘Don’t fall!’ ” she said. “My palms were sweaty and as I was standing with Dmitry and my knees were shaking. I was like, ‘You’ve got to do this — 25 million people are watching!’ ”
MAMA’S BOY: Winner Derek Hough’s mother, Marianne Nelson, beamed as she watch his best friend, Mark Ballas, parade him around the dance floor on his shoulders. After the show, an exuberant Hough scooped up handfuls of gold confetti and showered partner Nicole Scherzinger. “I’m really excited for him,” Nelson told PEOPLE after the show. “He’s such a good guy. He’s very tenderhearted and such a sweetheart. Nicole has been a great partner for him. She’s been such a sweetheart and her talent is amazing.”
WHAT’S NEXT: Summer is here, and the cast will head in different directions. Anna Trebunskaya says she and her dance pro hubby Jonathan Roberts “are going to go to a spa for a few days,” she says. Meanwhile, Edyta Sliwinska will trek to her native Poland to visit her pregnant sister and family. Derek and Maks will head to London for a competition, while Jake and Vienna will pack up their belongings and relocate to Los Angeles. Chad Ochocinco, who did not perform Tuesday night, begins shooting his VH1 reality dating show Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch next month, before returning to training camp with the Cincinnati Bengals. As for whether there will be another Olympics for Evan Lysacek, the skater says he’s not going to decide just yet. “I’ve gotten some interesting offers to work in Hollywood and to work in broadcasting,” he says, “so we’ll see.” – Monica Rizzo

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 6:59 pm

Quote :
Jake and Vienna will pack up their belongings and relocate to Los Angeles.

Oh gag.. yet another reality type who thinks they will "make it big"
I doubt he's moving to change his pilot-base
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 7:06 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Quote :

From what I heard he's a complete ass of a pilot. And if I have to see his face on my screen anymore I think I will poke out my eyes. pssst Jake and Vienna your 15 minutes are WAYYYYY UP!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 7:37 pm

lovin wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Quote :

From what I heard he's a complete ass of a pilot. And if I have to see his face on my screen anymore I think I will poke out my eyes. pssst Jake and Vienna your 15 minutes are WAYYYYY UP!

Maybe they are moving there so he can try out for Big Brother!!!

J/K
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 7:39 pm

Washed Up wrote:
lovin wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Quote :

Maybe they are moving there so he can try out for Big Brother!!!

J/K

OMG I think that made me throw up a little in my mouth! UGH!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 7:53 pm

If I ever see either of them again it would be too soon. I hope this is the end of the road for them. Although it seems like ABC was pimping them when they danced together (gag). I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up on Bachelor Pad. She would be perfect for the show because she caused so much drama.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:02 pm

I hope neither of them are on Bachelor Pad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
I hope neither of them are on Bachelor Pad

How about if Vienna is on The Complete Package???? Sorry, I can't resist - I can't stand the woman.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:10 pm

Where is the nearest sunset Jake and Vienna can fade into?

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:13 pm

sammieso wrote:
Where is the nearest sunset Jake and Vienna can fade into?

or get swallowed up by never to be seen or heard from again. The End. lol
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:23 pm

There is a new rumor that Vienna might be on next season's DWTS.

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 27th 2010, 8:25 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
There is a new rumor that Vienna might be on next season's DWTS.

haha that she started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   

Back to top Go down

DWTS 10 Media / Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: