View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 7:26 pm

Yep, her laugh itself isn't obnoxious to me, just that she uses it a lot, like it's a nervous habit, and it doesn't always sound genuine.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 7:30 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Yep, her laugh itself isn't obnoxious to me, just that she uses it a lot, like it's a nervous habit, and it doesn't always sound genuine.

You can post all you want and more...I love your avi! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 4:35 pm

Ok, so I copied this from the Bachelorette Season 6 thread.

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
BarbaraAnn wrote:

In the two articles about Hunters's exit interview he explains some of the issues the other guys had with Justin. Above is a section from the 2nd interview where Hunter discusses Justin acting cheesy whenever the camera came on.

I am glad we are getting a little info about Justin's behavior that explains some of why the other guys are so sure he is not there for Ali. Justin's edit has made this kinda a mystery, IMO. Hunter says it was obvious when Justin was putting on a persona, which so far I don't think we have been shown. But now maybe we will see it since we know what his "tells" are, according to Hunter.

I agree and that Kyle guy said the same thing about Justin as well.

Maybe we've discussed this before, so please excuse if we have.
So, do you think that Justin is intentionally getting a positive edit so that we will be more surprised when he turns out to be a total loser? Simply to increase the drama? Do you know of people who don't read the spoilers that actually like Justin now? Other than Ali, that is. Laughing

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 4:43 pm

I think the edit is intentional... It's being edited like " Oh poor Justin, so misunderstood by those mean jealous guys"

I bet Ali believes the guys too, but the producers encouraged her to go along with it for the drama.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 4:54 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think the edit is intentional... It's being edited like " Oh poor Justin, so misunderstood by those mean jealous guys"

I bet Ali believes the guys too, but the producers encouraged her to go along with it for the drama.

I never thought of it that way, Nancy! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 5:03 pm

Frances wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I do think that is a definite possibility Nancy. The more hurt and surprised she is when all Justin's dirt comes out, the better the drama will be. But, I'm just not sure, maybe that just means they are doing a good job of conning me. Ali seems to be genuinely attracted to Justin (though not as much as Roberto or Chris L) and seemed to enjoy the alone time snuggling with him at her house on Monday's episode. Maybe, she is just enjoying playing it up, or hanging with the bad boy.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 5:09 pm

BarbaraAnn wrote:
Frances wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I do think that is a definite possibility Nancy. The more hurt and surprised she is when all Justin's dirt comes out, the better the drama will be. But, I'm just not sure, maybe that just means they are doing a good job of conning me. Ali seems to be genuinely attracted to Justin (though not as much as Roberto or Chris L) and seemed to enjoy the alone time snuggling with him at her house on Monday's episode. Maybe, she is just enjoying playing it up, or hanging with the bad boy.

I think at the time of the home visit, she probably didn't have much insight in to the real guy, but when Roberto told her he didn't tell the others, I think that was probably when she might have started thinking he was shady, just like the guys said.
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 5:54 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I think at the time of the home visit, she probably didn't have much insight in to the real guy, but when Roberto told her he didn't tell the others, I think that was probably when she might have started thinking he was shady, just like the guys said.

Ahh, yes. She did seem to express some reservations about Justin in her deliberation/interview time, she was surprised that he hadn't mentioned it to the guys and started to question him a little. I hope you are right and she is seeing him for who he is but going along for the show purposes. I would rather she just be good and pissed when she finds out what a loser he his and not be truly hurt because she likes him. I don't enjoy that so much and I think she may have some real hurt coming her way when the Frank situation all comes out.

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 5:55 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
BarbaraAnn wrote:
Frances wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Do you think Ali knew Roberto told the guys about Justin coming to visit her?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 5:59 pm

BarbaraAnn wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Ahh, yes. She did seem to express some reservations about Justin in her deliberation/interview time, she was surprised that he hadn't mentioned it to the guys and started to question him a little. I hope you are right and she is seeing him for who he is but going along for the show purposes. I would rather she just be good and pissed when she finds out what a loser he his and not be truly hurt because she likes him. I don't enjoy that so much and I think she may have some real hurt coming her way when the Frank situation all comes out.

I think Frank is getting the F1 edit and the audience is supposed to be shocked when he goes back to his ex. If Chris L. is the F1 he sure is hidden.

I read that in Florida they are looking for Latino bachelorettes to try out for the next season of The Bachelor. That makes me think Roberto is going to be the next Bachelor if he is the F2.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 10th 2010, 6:37 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
BarbaraAnn wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I think Frank is getting the F1 edit and the audience is supposed to be shocked when he goes back to his ex. If Chris L. is the F1 he sure is hidden.

I read that in Florida they are looking for Latino bachelorettes to try out for the next season of The Bachelor. That makes me think Roberto is going to be the next Bachelor if he is the F2.

That makes sense if it is true. Roberto is really cute and seems like a great guy.
Back to top Go down
MN Nice
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 11:01 am

My boss sent me an email that she saw on E! that when Justin was hobbling the injured leg switched. Has anyone else seen this?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 1:59 pm

MN Nice wrote:
My boss sent me an email that she saw on E! that when Justin was hobbling the injured leg switched. Has anyone else seen this?

I saw that on the soup but I think they were just making a joke. I don't think there's any way the other guys in the house would let him get away with faking that injury.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 2:37 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
MN Nice wrote:

I saw that on the soup but I think they were just making a joke. I don't think there's any way the other guys in the house would let him get away with faking that injury.

Yes and honestly, like it or not, Reality Steve would have scooped that story long ago if it was the case.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 3:22 pm

There were a couple of sightings posted on twitter this weekend.

1) The first sighting was of Chris L in Boston posted on FB.

2) The second one was of Ali hanging out in San Fran

3) The last one was Roberto in a sports bar in SC (IMO watching the World Cup)

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 3:24 pm

Twitter Fight between RS, CH, Jesse c, and Deanna:
Quote :

you can read their twitter accounts at realitysteve, astrochicks, jsinsak, and deannapappas

To sum up: Astrochicks posted a blog about Rated R Justin being seen at a festival in Canada with a woman named Chantelle, she says RS sent her a nasty email saying Chantelle is Justin's sister. So Astrochicks mentioned the nasty email (on twitter), Jesse C made some nasty comments about RS, RS made a snarky comment about Jesse, DeAnna told RS to join the club. All rather childish, heh.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 3:25 pm

From RS's twitter Quote:

In regards 2 the idiocy @jsinsak is running about me on here..whatever. Not worth my time. Be a man & stop hiding behind some1 else's skirt

Reading through Jesse's timeline I can't see what triggered the spat but he calls RS a reality reject who thinks he knows what it is like but never will (paraphrasing). It looks like Jesse chimed in to help out astrochicks. Jesse also advertises his blog. Quote:

For all the Never Told Behind the Scenes Details Log onto Jesse Csincsak.com Tonight 10:30 MST to see my Blog about... For all the Never... | Facebook

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 3:25 pm

Astrochicks just posted this on her blog: LOL

Quote:

UPDATE: AstroChicks received a very long winded NASTY email this morning, compliments of Reality Steve. It appears that Chantelle is not a friend, fan, or girlfriend of Justin Rego’s…it’s her sister. Thanks for updating us RS, I will let the Toronto Star know as well who wrote the original post.

Either RS got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or forgot to take his meds. If AstroChicks is feeling extra bitchy today, I just might post his email so Bachelorette fans can see what he’s really like. Thanks RS, you have a nice day also. Keep spreading that morning cheer!

P.S. We know that your “source” has to be someone in editing. Happy blogging…

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 14th 2010, 3:34 pm

Ain't the internet wonderful? dripping sarcasm
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 15th 2010, 9:24 pm

Remember in the previews we see Kirk tell Ali a secret on thier 1-1 date?

This is what some are speculating it is about:

REPORT OF THE CITY CLERK
JANUARY 22, 2008

PETITIONS RECEIVED:
None

COMMUNICATIONS:
None

ITEMS TO BE FILED:
Minutes of the December 6, 2007 meeting of the Museum Board.
Cash Report for the month of December 2007.

SPECIAL CLAIMS:
Special Claim submitted to City's Insurance carrier:
Kirk DeWindt, Green Bay, in the amount of [EDIT] for pain, suffering, disability, medical expenses, lost wages and earning potential due to numerous deficiences of 858 Elmwood Avenue, while he was a tenant of the premises in 2003.

According to RS, he almost died from mold poisoning. That, combined with the lawsuit, seems like he was living somewhere that wasn't up to code?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:22 am

Le Taha'a

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:23 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:23 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:26 am

I need your help guys with these two screencaps. Who do you think this is? First one:

Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 12:26 am

Wow, beautiful photos! I would love to travel there!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Who is this hugging Ali?

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 11:38 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I need your help guys with these two screencaps. Who do you think this is? First one:

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Who is this hugging Ali?

I'm not a Bachelorette expert like you Happy, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. Razz I think the first one is Roberto and the second one is Chris. JMO though.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 17th 2010, 11:59 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Who is this hugging Ali?

I'm not a Bachelorette expert like you Happy, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. Razz I think the first one is Roberto and the second one is Chris. JMO though.

Then I would give you a huge hug and tell you thank you very much because I thought the same thing!

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:00 am

The one where she is crying looks like Chris to me (but I hope not ). It could be her saying good-bye to Frank too. It's definately not Roberto. Do you know where it's from?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:04 am

bubs wrote:
The one where she is crying looks like Chris to me (but I hope not ). It could be her saying good-bye to Frank too. It's definately not Roberto. Do you know where it's from?

I wish I did! IMO it is in Tahiti and the person is hugging her to make her feel better about Frank leaving.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:07 am

I hope thats it and not that she is saying good bye to him. But, it doesn't look like he is wearing a suit.. so it might not be at FRC.

Happy- I really haven't been keeping up on FORT this season. I know the final two but is there some spoilers that say she didn't pick anyone? I have been wondering if that could happen this season because of Frank leaving.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:38 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Who is this hugging Ali?

Then I would give you a huge hug and tell you thank you very much because I thought the same thing!

Thanks Happy!

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
bubs wrote:

I wish I did! IMO it is in Tahiti and the person is hugging her to make her feel better about Frank leaving.

This is what I thought, too. It looks like that person (imo Chris) is trying to comfort her because she's obviously very upset. Poor Ali. Sad
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:07 am

bubs wrote:
I hope thats it and not that she is saying good bye to him. But, it doesn't look like he is wearing a suit.. so it might not be at FRC.

Happy- I really haven't been keeping up on FORT this season. I know the final two but is there some spoilers that say she didn't pick anyone? I have been wondering if that could happen this season because of Frank leaving.

She said in one of her interviews that it is something we have never seen before in Bachelor/Bachelorette history. So I assume she doesn't pull a Brad and leave empty handed.

A poster named Cash who has inside information said tonight that Ali does pick someone. I want to know the F1 really bad.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 6:41 am

http://realitysteve.com/2010/06/18/so-who-did-ali-choose/#more-884

Bottom line.... She does not pick Chris and is single.

Last edited by Moody on June 18th 2010, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 6:44 am

Moody wrote:
http://realitysteve.com/2010/06/18/so-who-did-ali-choose/#more-884

Bottom line.... Final One is Roberto BUT she is single

If that is true, then finally my favorite would be the final one...oh, but she is "single"..how disappointing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: