View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 25th 2010, 1:15 pm

Moody wrote:
See what I mean... he really needs to learn to say more with fewer words.

Also, I hate that everytime you go to his blog we have to see his picture now.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 25th 2010, 1:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:
See what I mean... he really needs to learn to say more with fewer words.

Also, I hate that everytime you go to his blog we have to see his picture now.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 25th 2010, 8:42 pm

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: I Am Bachelorette Finalist’s Secret Girlfriend

Posted on May 25, 2010 @ 01:40PM

Posted on May 25, 2010 @ 01:40PM print it send it

Ali Fedowtosky’s season as The Bachelorette trying to find love premiered on ABC Monday night and the ulterior motives of the guys are already being questioned, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

It has almost become standard that someone on the show will have a girlfriend or boyfriend back home and this season is no exception. Contestant Justin “Rated R“ Rego is the one who strings Ali along with another girl waiting at home, but he puts an even bigger twist in the scandal – he had TWO girlfriends at home and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive interview with his secret girlfriend.

Watch our exclusive video interview. HERE

In the first episode of The Bachelorette, Justin tried to win Ali’s heart by showing her his “Rated R” t-shirt and talking about being an “entertainment wrestler,” but the guys in the house weren’t buying his story. Host Chris Harrison had them vote for who they thought was the guy who was there for the wrong reasons and the votes went overwhelmingly to Justin. Ali looked surprised but Justin was able to convince her that he was sincerely there for her and she gave him a rose to stay. She might be regretting that choice now.

The truth is Justin had two girlfriends, not one, waiting at home for him in Canada, and he told those girlfriends that he was only going on the show to launch his career. Kimberly Kerekes is one of the two girlfriends and she exclusively told RadarOnline.com that she and Justin dated for about three months earlier this year, and that she knew he was going to be on the show but supported his decision to be on the dating show to advance his career. “I agreed to keep dating him because he told me it was to launch his career and it had nothing to do with actually falling in love,” Kimberly told RadarOnline.com.

She said she didn’t know he was dating anyone else, and found out about his other girlfriend Jessica Spillas when she was contacted by her and questioned about her relationship with Justin. According to Kimberly, the two girls compared dates and timelines and realized they were both dating Justin Rego. Kimberly said that Jessica contacted ABC about being Justin’s girlfriend only after she learned about Kimberly being the other woman. The news that Ali finds out that Justin has a girlfriend at home was reported by Reality Steve and is the scandal of the season. According to the site, Justin makes it to the final seven guys, but is sent home on an out of country trip to Turkey when Ali learns about his girlfriends. Kimberly told RadarOnline.com that Ali found out about the two women when she received a phone call from the other girlfriend Jessica and that’s when she sent Justin packing.

“I did not know he had a girlfriend,” Kimberly said. “I thought I was his one and only.” Revealing details about his deal with the show, Kimberly said “he was under contract not to have another girlfriend so why would I think he would be with anyone other than me?”

Kimberly said Justin was saying derogatory things about the beautiful blond Ali before he even went on the show. “He told me that she really wasn’t his type and he actually said that she was kind of rude at the beginning of the show.”

Justin and Kimberly met through mutual friends and even spent Valentine’s Day together. “He bought me a dozen red roses which I though was really romantic,” Kimberly said about the holiday they shared.

“He called me his girlfriend,” she told RadarOnline.com about Justin, and was confident their relationship would make it through the dating show. “He said he was falling in love with me.” She described Justin as a guy who always played the nice guy. “He always wanted to make everyone think that he was the nice guy and really cared.”

Since the news about his cheating scandal was first reported online, Justin has tried to contact Kimberly and apologize.

The Bachelorette airs on Mondays at 9pm on ABC.

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 25th 2010, 9:01 pm

I caved! I looked! I'm glad my guy's in the top 3 though. Very Happy Woot! Sucks that he gets eliminated though and isn't picked, but whatever. Maybe, just maybe, I'll start to like Kasey. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 12:59 am

Roberto and Ali

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 2:17 pm

When I re-watched the premire tonight (wrote down the list) this was the order the roses were handed out at the M & G/RC:

Roberto FIR
Justin (majority vote to leave/ got a rose)
Jesse
Ty
Craig r
Tyler V
Frank
Steve
Chris L.
Kirk
John C
Chris N.
Chris H.
Hunter
Craig M.
Johnathan
Kacey

Notice who got a rose 9th the "sweet spot"?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 2:20 pm

Here is a chart someone at FORT made. It is really useful to follow who gets a date, goes home, etc. It is too big so I put it as a spoiler

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 2:21 pm

This is who goes home in episode 2:

Chris H., Craig M., Tyler V.

Back to top Go down
Suz730
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 8:08 pm

Hi everyone ... Lovin the show Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 8:19 pm

Nancy are you watching the show? I thought I saw a post from you?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 8:22 pm

Chris L is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone else can leave now.

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   May 31st 2010, 8:23 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Chris L is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone else can leave now.

I really like him too, but he's not my favorite... yet.

ETA. OMG... didn't know this was the spoiler thread. I'm backing out slowly with my eyes covered... run away

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

Bachelorette 6 Recap – 5/31/10

Remember, for this seasons spoilers, click on the either of the two links under the banner above (Part 1 & Part 2) for all your answers regarding what happens this season. And no, as of right now, still am not 100% sure of how the show ends. Hopefully I will soon.
Tomorrow I will have a column up in the morning that I feel is very important. I would like all of you to read it. I get nothing out of it, but it’s a story that I came across about two months ago, and I’ve been waiting to share it with you. No, it has nothing to do with the “Bachelorette”, or spoilers, or any of the stupidity that surrounds this show. Just something that I’ve taken a huge interest in recently and wanted to let more people aware of it. So please come back tomorrow and read the story I want to share with everyone. If you’re a mother, I think you’d especially like to read it. Truly one of the more inspirational stories I’ve come across in a while and I feel that more people should know about it.
As for last weeks show, I wanted to clear something up. If there was one theme that most of the emails I had this week surrounded, it was the preview clip for the rest of the season that showed what seemingly were cop car lights or ambulance lights, along with a siren sounding. So just that everyone knows, here’s what that’s all about: Nothing. It’s the ABC hype machine in full effect. Kinda like last season when they show a clip of Tenley saying “I’m pregnant”, then never even show that in the episode. So just know, at no point this season, do the cops, ambulance, or firetrucks show up to tend to anyone in the house – the guys or Ali. I guess they wanted to make you think Kasey was crazy and willing to slit his wrists over Ali, but as we know, that’s not even close to what happened. Whatever the case, those lights/sirens have absolutely nothing to do with anything involving any of the people left on the show. Nice touch, ABC. Referencing possible suicide with Kasey? Verrrrrrrrry classy. I guess I should expect nothing less from these classless bunch of puds.
Speaking of Kasey, I told you last week he was a spitting image of the Green Arrow character from “Smallville”, played by Justin Hartley. Well, here’s the best pics I could come up with to compare the two.

I’d say that’s pretty close. If nothing else, they both frost their tips…ha ha. What was the second biggest topic I got in emails last week after, “What were the cop cars doing in the previews?” Easy. Kasey’s voice. One person thought he sounded like Charlie Brown’s teacher. Or Kermit the Frog. Or Mush Mouth. Another is convinced he must be partially deaf. And yet another says he has a speech impediment. Geesh, and I’m the one who’s mean? Calling a guy deaf that isn’t? Ouch. I haven’t even noticed it that much. I just could tell the guy was nervous and speaking ridiculously fast. I never thought for a second he was partially deaf. If it weren’t bad enough that the show was portraying him as a stalker willing to cut himself over Ali, now fans think he can’t speak. Rough one, man.
One final question to address that I’m shocked people care enough about is how Ali hands out the roses. I swear, I get asked this ten times a season and I usually answer them back personally, but since so many people have a fascination with this, might as well address it publicly. On nights when she hands out a lot of roses, people want to know how she remembers everyone’s name. Uhhhh, it’s called editing. Those rose ceremonies take hours to film. She doesn’t just run through everyone in one take and the whole thing is wrapped in 15 minutes. Far from it. She does three, four, maybe five names at a time, they take a break, she leaves, talks to producers more, then comes back out and does the next group of names. Hence the reason they’re always doing cutaways to shots of the guys faces. She’s not the Mega Memory guy. They just film it in pieces then splice it all together like it was done in one shot. Pretty simple. Ok, on to last night…

http://realitysteve.com/

To read the rest click on the link. There are about 5 or 6 more pages.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 1st 2010, 6:39 pm

Someone at FORT wrote this:
Quote :
OK, I emailed Steve and he responded within like 30 seconds -- he must live at his computer (uh, like me). I asked him to clear this up:

1) RS knows Mr. #2, but he won't tell us his name yet (for various reasons)

2) RS doesn't know who is Mr. #1 or Mr. #2, he just knows the last two men - Roberto and Chris L.

He wrote back and said it's #1. So... he does know the guy who was sent away, and he's not telling us his name, for whatever reason.

Btw, Steve doesn't know me at all, we're not friends or buddies or whatever, he's just answered a few of my questions over the last two years. I don't want to give the impression that we're tight and he gives me exclusive info, he's very quick to respond if you're asking a question he can answer.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 1st 2010, 6:42 pm

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -ON NEXT WEEK’S THE BACHELORETTE ON ABC(6/7)
ALI TURNS UP THE HEAT WITH THE MOST DARING DATE OF THE SEASON, A FIERCE COMPETITION BREAKS OUT AMONG THE MEN STARRING IN THE BARENAKED LADIES’ NEW MUSIC VIDEO, AND ONE BACHELOR’S DEVIOUS SECRET IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE”
“Episode 603” – Ali invites one man to take a leap of faith with her on a daredevil date, tightrope walking across two skyscrapers in downtown Los Angeles. Then nine men are treated to a private Barenaked Ladies concert only to find out that they’ll be the stars of the band’s new music video. One obsessed bachelor sneaks out on the rest of the men to claim some alone time with Ali. And a shy guy goes on an intimate barbeque with the Bachelorette, which ends in the hot tub. Can he handle a situation that the other men would die to be in? Finally, one man’s sly secret is revealed right before the tension-filled rose ceremony, but Ali will send some good guys home when she decides they’re just not right for her, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 7 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on ABC.

Ali swoops in and takes one unsuspecting bachelor – Roberto -- on a helicopter ride over Los Angeles to their one-on-one date. When the couple lands on top of one of the tall buildings, Ali reveals that they have dinner reservations. The problem is they are on the rooftop of an adjacent building. The only way to get to their romantic tryst is to transverse a 100-foot tightrope together. Will they both overcome their fears and take the first steps toward falling in love, or will Ali’s date fall from grace and be sent home without a rose?

Nine eager bachelors get an amazing surprise when Ali invites them to a private performance by chartbusters Barenaked Ladies. But the competition jumps to a whole new level when Ali reveals that the men will be acting in the music video for the band’s new single, “You Run Away.” The bachelors are each given an intimate scene to shoot with Ali. One lucky guy gets all steamy with the Bachelorette, while another breaks down when his screen kiss goes awry. But nothing compares to one man’s outrageous bedroom scene that ends with a passionate kiss – which is so hot, it sends one of Ali’s frontrunners into a jealous tailspin. At the roof-top after party, the fireworks continue for the same lucky bedroom bachelor, rocking the jealous one to his core.

The next day, Justin boldly makes a move to get more alone time with Ali. The fixated man slips out of the mansion without telling the other bachelors and treks to the Bachelorette’s house, where he surprises Ali and is rewarded with some romantic time alone with her.

Back at the mansion, Hunter, oblivious to Justin’s sneak attack, is left waiting patiently for his one-on-one date, which is a bit postponed because of Justin’s stealing Ali’s attention. Ali finally picks up Hunter and they head back to her place for an intimate barbeque. But the tone changes when the two slip into the hot tub to end the evening. Will this reserved man recover, or will he be sent home?

Finally at the rose ceremony, one man’s secret is revealed and the men turn on one another, leaving one bachelor in tears. Ali must narrow the field to 11 by evening’s end, and there are a few good men who will be disappointed.

The 14 remaining men are:

Chris L., 33, landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Craig R., 27, lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
Frank, 31, retail manager, from Geneva, IL
Hunter, 28, internet account executive from San Antonio, TX
Jesse, 24, general contractor from Peculiar, MO
John C., 32, in hotel business development, from Issaquah, WA
Jonathan, 30, weatherman from Houston, TX
Justin, 26, entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
Kirk, 27, sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
Roberto, 26, insurance agent from Charleston, SC
Steve, 28, sales representative from Cleveland, OH
Ty, 31, in medical sales, from Nashville, TN

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

“The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

This episode of “The Bachelorette” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on “The Bachelorette” please visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations:

Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Yani Chang (818) 460-4705; yani.chang@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 5:39 pm

Did you guys read these SPOILERS at the FORT?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 5:51 pm

Jokers said Roberto is the F1.

I think the edit points to Chris L being the F1 too.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 5:52 pm

I hope Chris is the final 1

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 6:01 pm

If Roberto is the F2 then I can see him being the next bachelor. There is already a fan page pushing for him to be it.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 6:10 pm

I just looked at the chart Happy brought over from FORT. The weatherman makes it through another rose ceremony? How?

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 6:33 pm

KyGirl wrote:
I just looked at the chart Happy brought over from FORT. The weatherman makes it through another rose ceremony? How?

Good question maybe TPTB made her keep him for drama.

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 10:33 pm

POOP...I just read in the new issue of People that Frank (the guy I thought Ali had great chemistry with on their one on one date) is one of the 3 that breaks her heart...he decided to give his prior relationship another chance!! I thought he was soooo "normal"...but, then again, that may be "normal" these days!!

ETA: I've been avoiding this thread, so someone may have already posted this spoiler...I haven't been in here! I didn't want to know any spoilers this time around and then began reading that article...that Chris guy and Roberto are scum, too, according to this article.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 2nd 2010, 11:14 pm

ebowers wrote:
POOP...I just read in the new issue of People that Frank (the guy I thought Ali had great chemistry with on their one on one date) is one of the 3 that breaks her heart...he decided to give his prior relationship another chance!! I thought he was soooo "normal"...but, then again, that may be "normal" these days!!

ETA: I've been avoiding this thread, so someone may have already posted this spoiler...I haven't been in here! I didn't want to know any spoilers this time around and then began reading that article...that Chris guy and Roberto are scum, too, according to this article.

Are you serious? What do they say about Chris and Roberto? I have to wait until Friday. Rats. Please someone tell me what it says in there. Are they talking about Chris L from Cap Cod.?

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 6th 2010, 7:06 pm

Sucks what happens with Frank. I wonder if she even picks someone.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 6th 2010, 7:15 pm

London wrote:
Sucks what happens with Frank. I wonder if she even picks someone.

I know! I wonder what the hold up is with RS knowing the ending?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 2:50 pm

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -ON NEXT WEEK’S BACHELORETTE (6/14)
THE REMAINING 11 BACHELORS WILL TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD TO PURSUE ALI,
WITH THE FIRST STOP BEING NEW YORK CITY, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"
Ali Enjoys a Glamorous InStyle Photo Shoot

Seven Men Sing and Dance Their Hearts Out in a Hilarious Audition to Win the Chance to Perform with Ali in the Tony Award-Winning Musical "The Lion King"

Kasey Goes to Extreme Measures to Prove His Love to Ali

A Private Concert by Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir is Featured

"Episode 604" - The Big Apple rolls out the red carpet, as the remaining 11 men begin an exciting trip around the world to capture Ali's heart. The Bachelorette arrives in New York City before the men to participate in a fun, fabulous make-over and photo shoot for InStyle. Kasey and Ali share a special day in New York, beginning with a panoramic helicopter tour of the city and ending with a giddy late night date at the Museum of Natural History. Seven eager bachelors hit the bright lights of Broadway, as they audition on stage at the hit musical "The Lion King," to not only win alone time with Ali but to have the extraordinary opportunity to perform with her that night in the Tony Award-winning show. Then Ali, despite falling ill, and Chris L. still manage to have a romantic night topped off by a special performance by Bachelorette favorite singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. But Kasey slips out of the men's New York suite, mysteriously returning with a bandage on his wrist. What happened to him? All is revealed at the stressful rose ceremony where two men will need to leave, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 14 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali has a great time trading in her casual California style for sexy, date night outfits with the help of InStyle during her makeover and photo shoot. The looks will be featured in the magazine's July issue (on sale June 18). In the meanwhile, Kasey is tapped for a one-on-one date and vows to "guard and protect Ali's heart" and return with a rose. A sweeping helicopter tour over Manhattan takes the couple to Liberty Island, where they have a romantic sunset picnic. Then the Bachelorette takes Kasey for a night time exploration of the Museum of Natural History by flashlight, as they enjoy having the empty museum all to themselves. But when they settle down for some serious talk, will Ali be satisfied with Kasey's answers?

Then seven enthusiastic bachelors visit Broadway's long-running, landmark musical, "The Lion King." The show's producer, Thomas Schumacher, surprises the men when he tells them that they will audition on the stage for alone time with Ali. A good-natured, but intense competition ensues among the men, who attempt to sing and dance their way into Ali's heart. In the end, Ali selects one lucky bachelor, who also will be featured with her in that night's performance of "The Lion King" in front of a packed house.

The intense schedule is getting to Ali and, exhausted and emotionally drained, she is forced to cancel her elaborate plans for her individual date with Chris L. After he thoughtfully brings her flowers and chicken soup, Ali, feeling revived, takes Chris out for his favorite meal and then tops it off with a romantic rooftop performance by one of her favorite singer-songwriters, Joshua Radin, along with the famed Harlem Boys Choir.

Meanwhile Kasey is still reeling from Ali's intense questioning of him and sneaks away from the men's suite, only to return a few hours later with a bandaged wrist. What was he really up to?

The tension at the cocktail party is ratcheted up as an emotional Kasey reveals his secret that he hopes will prove his sincerity to Ali. Finally, nine men remain on this world wide journey for Ali's love. Next stop is Iceland.

The 11 remaining men are:

Chris L., 33, landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Craig R., 27, lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
Frank, 31, retail manager, from Geneva, IL
Jesse, 24, general contractor from Peculiar, MO
Jonathan, 30, weatherman from Houston, TX
Justin, 26, entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
Kirk, 27, sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
Roberto, 26, insurance agent from Charleston, SC
Ty, 31, in medical sales, from Nashville, TN

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

"The Bachelorette" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelorette" please visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Yani Chang (818) 460-4705; yani.chang@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 2:51 pm

sday, June 08, 2010 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -TELECONFERENCE WITH ELIMINATED BACHELOR HUNTER (6/10)
MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL THURSDAY, WITH HUNTER,
ONE OF THREE BACHELORS ELIMINATED ON "THE BACHELORETTE"
WHAT: Teleconference call with Hunter, one of three men to be eliminated this week from "The Bachelorette," airing on ABC.

WHEN:Thursday, June 10, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO:Hunter, 28, internet account executive from San Antonio, TX, tried to impress Ali the first night with an amusing song on his ukulele, which took a dig at Jake's football prowess. However, Hunter couldn't wait to have his one-on-one date with Ali. And Ali considered this "make or break" time for Hunter. She found him easy to talk to, but was looking for a romantic connection with the shy bachelor. Although she thought they would make good friends, Ali ultimately didn't find that important chemistry she sought. Hunter, for his part, thought he choked and was very disappointed when he didn't receive the rose. Moreover, he didn't realize that Justin had stolen valuable time from his date by visiting Ali on the sly at her house, which is something the men never knew until right before the rose ceremony.

CALL INFO:IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelorette"
Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. TO
ABC Media Relations:Joyce Strange, Joyce.Strange@disney.com; 212.456.6756

More information about "The Bachelorette"

In the fourth episode of "The Bachelorette," which will air Monday, June 14, The Big Apple rolls out the red carpet, as the remaining 11 men begin an exciting trip around the world to capture Ali's heart. The Bachelorette arrives in New York City before the men to participate in a fun, fabulous make-over and photo shoot for InStyle. Kasey and Ali share a special day in New York, beginning with a panoramic helicopter tour of the city and ending with a giddy late night date at the Museum of Natural History. Seven eager bachelors hit the bright lights of Broadway, as they audition on stage at the hit musical, "The Lion King," to not only win alone time with Ali, but to have the extraordinary opportunity to perform with her that night in the Tony Award-winning show. Then Ali, despite falling ill, and Chris L. still manage to have a romantic night topped off by a special performance by Bachelorette favorite singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. But Kasey slips out of the men's New York suite, mysteriously returning with a bandage on his wrist. What happened to him? All is revealed at the stressful rose ceremony where two men will need to leave.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:36 pm

Grrr she gets sick when she's supposed to have a 1 on 1 with Chris L.....poor Chris.

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:40 pm

lovin wrote:
Grrr she gets sick when she's supposed to have a 1 on 1 with Chris L.....poor Chris.

I am pissed, but he brings her flowers and soup. I guess we won't see any kissing going on with them. Sad

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:42 pm

I keep on reading she doesn't choose anyone.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

Jessalyn wrote:

where are you reading that. In one of the articles it says she's exhausted so maybe there will be some kissing. If she doesn't pick Chris, I will LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:52 pm

Jessalyn wrote:

Thats the assumption based on interviews she has given and the fact that RS as of today still does not know the outcome of this season.

When RS knows he will tell what happens. Until then I am not going to believe the tabloids.

Remember Jake last season? I thought he didn't pick anyone.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 3:56 pm

lovin wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:

where are you reading that. In one of the articles it says she's exhausted so maybe there will be some kissing. If she doesn't pick Chris, I will LOL!

If she doesn't pick Chris then we will split him in two and share him!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 4:25 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:

If she doesn't pick Chris then we will split him in two and share him!

sounds like a plan!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 5:43 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Nancy are you watching the show? I thought I saw a post from you?

I know this is old... I'm trying to, but I haven't got in the swing of things. I'm now off on Monday's.. but I have been so busy closing the studio, etc
It's kind of crazy around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 6:34 pm

I am having a terrible time getting into this season. I think it might be Ali.. she isn't very sexy to me.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 6:51 pm

Did you watch Jillian's season? Ali is my favorite bachelorette, but I know a lot of my friends can't stand her.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 7:07 pm

Moody wrote:
I am having a terrible time getting into this season. I think it might be Ali.. she isn't very sexy to me.

The one I saw, her laugh really bugged me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 7:09 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

The one I saw, her laugh really bugged me.

Her laugh bugs me too, but I have a terribly annoying laugh so I didn't want to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 8th 2010, 7:17 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Did you watch Jillian's season? Ali is my favorite bachelorette, but I know a lot of my friends can't stand her.

I've only seen last Monday's episode. I like Ali so far. I don't recall her laugh being off but I probably will now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: