View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 11:28 am

Lori wrote:
kmjm wrote:
Damn- can't watch that in Canada- what was in it?

Ali was on a date with both Frank and Ty. The clip was filled with Frank and Ty trying to make conversation, Ali basically sitting between them in silence. The convo was filled with extremely awkward pauses.

Thanks, Lori!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 5:19 pm

That was uncomfortable. What would possess the network to show this clip for a commercial? Boring.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 1:19 pm

so i finally got US. And they are very careful to make vague declarations so they can't be wrong.

They refer to Roberto often, but only say he is the frontrunner.

And when talking about the previous connection all the say is Roberto played baseball hear where Ali grew up and he once talked about a girl who sounds like it could be Ali. Basically they probably didn't know each other, but US needed a story.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 5:48 pm

Thanks Jessalyn for sharing that with us.

Ali said a couple of days ago that she has never meet Roberto and so I think it was a story put out by MF.

I believe Rs that Ali is alone now and picked no one at the FRC. I would love for him to be wrong though.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 5:50 pm

Another Preview

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 6:49 pm

Ali and Chris sneak peek

LOL Chris is hilarious I was laughing at the whole clip

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 6:57 pm

Chris will be a great Bachelor next season if the rumors are true.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 7:28 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Chris will be a great Bachelor next season if the rumors are true.

I would love to see him again on the Bachelor. dance
Back to top Go down
Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 8:44 pm

I'm still laughing at the promo with Ty and Frank, with Ali in the middle. You just know Frank was sitting there thinking, "So, how long do I have to wait before I tell the truth?" Ali looked like she was ready to laugh. Ty was thinking about the wood he would have had to have chopped (He just said it "would be hard" to live back then) if he lived 900 years ago, and was probably wondering why it Frank thought it sounded so great! ROFL!

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 8:53 pm

Have you seen the new long preview at Tv Grapevine? Frank tells her he lives with his parents and doesn't have a job. She looks shocked.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Have you seen the new long preview at Tv Grapevine? Frank tells her he lives with his parents and doesn't have a job. She looks shocked.

I wonder if he is a momma's boy and lazy or just a victim of the poor economic times we live in?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 12:25 am

Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I wonder if he is a momma's boy and lazy or just a victim of the poor economic times we live in?

Didn't he like quit his job to focus on his script writing? I think he lives there by choice. (I could be wrong though.)
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 2:09 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Didn't he like quit his job to focus on his script writing? I think he lives there by choice. (I could be wrong though.)

I think he wanted to tell Ali this thinking she would dump him. Too bad she didn't get the hints before he breaks her heart.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 3:12 am

Here is a preview of Ali and Roberto's 1-1 date

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 1:30 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I think he wanted to tell Ali this thinking she would dump him. Too bad she didn't get the hints before he breaks her heart.

That's an interesting observation! I never would have even thought of that. I wish Ali could have picked up on this, it's going to be so sad watching him break her heart. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 3:14 pm

I keep seeint the title of this thread.. and it says MAJOR ...spoilers... and I keep hoping for some new "major" spoiler. I sure wish there was a happy ending here.
I guess Ali has said she is happy in post taping interviews, but somehow I don't believe that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 3rd 2010, 4:22 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I keep seeint the title of this thread.. and it says MAJOR ...spoilers... and I keep hoping for some new "major" spoiler. I sure wish there was a happy ending here.
I guess Ali has said she is happy in post taping interviews, but somehow I don't believe that.

I agree Nancy. I thought she was glowing and happy because she ends up picking someone. I know people can be alone and happy, but Ali doesn't seem like the type to do that.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 8th 2010, 4:13 am

Here is a preview to Roberto's HTD. It looks like they have a blast together! Smile

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 8th 2010, 9:33 am

They look so good together. So much joy.

Thanks, Happy!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 8th 2010, 9:35 am

That was super cute!!!

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 8th 2010, 1:57 pm

Chris's hometown date should be really moving.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 4:54 am

I trust this source because she posted many things about the season and even before RS. Here is her blog from today about what might happen at the LRC:

http://cashfosho.blogspot.com/

Quote :
In my previous post I mentioned that I received some information about the rest of the season. I have no way to really know if this is legitimate or if it's just somebody making things up hoping it sticks. We'll find out eventually. I want to share it because I know that there are some people that want to hear all of the possibilities before they decide to believe anything. That's my only point in doing this. I want to clarify again that I'm not endorsing this as absolute fact in any way. Some of it has been backed up by a separate source, but I'm still a little unsure. Anyway, here's what I was told:

* Roberto gets the first fantasy date in Tahiti, then Chris, then she meets with Frank.
* Frank tells Ali that he's going back home to Nicole, she breaks down like we see in the previews.
* She had doubts before about Frank and was suspicious of his motives. She was pissed that this happened twice in her season and that she didn't let him go sooner.
* The next day, which was originally meant to be the day of the rose ceremony, Ali visits with Roberto and Chris individually to tell them about what happened with Frank. She sees Roberto first, then Chris.
* At this point in talking to Roberto and Chris, she grills them about their intentions and whether or not they have girlfriends at home, too.
* Neither guy knew that Frank had a girl back home. They were surprised because Frank seemed to be really into Ali and was jealous of the other guys' relationships with her.
* The time Ali spent talking to both of the guys that day was well over 10 hours. It was extremely emotional for everybody
* Roberto meets Ali's family first. They loved him
* Chris goes second. They liked him, too. Her brother thinks Chris may be too old for Ali.
* Ali also thinks Chris is too old for her. She thinks he might be ready to be settled and have kids sooner than she will be. Her brother saying that he might be too old for her is a confirmation of this feeling.
* Roberto has his last chance date first, then Chris.
* At the FRC, Chris comes first.
* Two days pass, Ali spends this time with Roberto in Tahiti (this is where that Twitter picture comes from). Roberto knows that Chris is out of the picture.
* The FRC with Roberto is filmed.
* Ali and Roberto are engaged and happy.
* They've spent time together at a safe house. The safe house is not in LA.
* 5 of Ali's friends told a certain other blogger that Ali is single. This is a spoof and Ali is in on it. They think it's hilarious.
* The producers are loving that everybody has different information. It's exactly what they wanted and was the plan from day one.

So basically, that's all I got. There's a few more tidbits, but I don't know what's important and what's not. Looking back, Ali has given us clues that she chose Roberto. In her interviews she said she ended up going with a feeling. Tonight with Roberto's family she said about a hundred times that she gets a certain feeling when she's with him. I think this is their code word. Jake had 'cloud nine' for Vienna. Jill and Ed had a code word that I can't remember.

I have no clue whether or not any of this is true. But it's interesting and I'm glad I was able to share what I was told. I think the key to this is whether we see Ali with Chris and Roberto next week after Frank leaves. Nobody else has reported that, and if it happens, I think we can consider the rest of this as reliable information.

Also, and this is separate from everything else, Chris was offered the job as the next Bachelor. He hasn't accepted or rejected it yet, but it's generally assumed that he'll take it.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 5:07 am

Hope it's true, especially about Ali's friends punking Reality Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 8:06 am

that would be golden!

they gave him alot of correct info, then BAM, wrong info

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 8:29 am

Oh Happy I love this ending, hoping it's true.

Questions??

* Two days pass, Ali spends this
time with Roberto in Tahiti (this is where that Twitter picture comes
from). Roberto knows that Chris is out of the picture.

The final rose ceremony is done days after each other? I thought it was the same night. WTF has it always been like this. Also, what twitter picture, I want to see????
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 8:29 am

I feel bad for Chris if this is true....I would love to see Chris as the bachelor but then again I think he would be far too nervous.......hmmmm.

I'm fine with her being with Roberto, while I like Chris better Roberto is a good guy too! I think they both may be too good for Ali, but time will tell!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 9:49 am

I would love this to be true!! The whole time I was watching the show I was thinking that she is so crazy to pick no one! She definately has the most chemistry with Roberto, but I think their conversation lacks. She said she knew nothing about his family on the HTD... isn't that usually the first things you talk about when you get to know someone?

I still believe RS though. I think they were giving some foreshadowing that she picked no one last night. She talked about getting cold feet with Roberto.

I like Chris L. so much, but I don't want him to be the Bachelor. As I was watching his family scene, I just though he needs a nice, down to earth girl. The Bachelor doesn't seem to cast too many of those. He will have plenty of girls after him after the show and I am sure he can find a great one without being put in the hands of Mike Fleiss. I hope, ala Reid, he turns it down.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 10:42 am

I feel bad for Chris but I do think that Ali is not the girl for him. I would like him as the Bachelor if they chose women who would be suited to him, not model, famewhore wannabes.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 3:16 pm

Happy, I love your earlier post and hope that all of it is true! As much as I adore Chris, maybe he is "too old" for Ali. I don't know how old Ali is, but he even seems older with his thoughts. I saw on last evenings show that he is 33. He probably does want kids sooner rather than later. I can see his wife rocking the baby sitting in that rocker on the porch overlooking the ocean. And, I can see kids running around that beautiful yard! If he is the new bachelor, I too, hope they put on the show some really down to earth young ladies with the right intentions. This guy is a gem, IMO.
I do see a better fit with Roberto for Ali after thinking about it!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 4:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh Happy I love this ending, hoping it's true.

Questions??

* Two days pass, Ali spends this
time with Roberto in Tahiti (this is where that Twitter picture comes
from). Roberto knows that Chris is out of the picture.

The final rose ceremony is done days after each other? I thought it was the same night. WTF has it always been like this. Also, what twitter picture, I want to see????

The only other season were they allowed a few extra days during the LCD was when Andy picked Tessa. I think they gave Ali more time because of Frank leaving her in Tahiti.

Here is the twitter picture of Roberto that places him in Bora Bora.

Click on picture to view the couch at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui that matched up to the couch Roberto is laying on:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 4:35 pm

Happy- Do you know who the twitter picture came from? He sure looks happy and HOT!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 4:36 pm

bubs wrote:
Happy- Do you know who the twitter picture came from? He sure looks happy and HOT!

Roberto's personal twitter account.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 7:12 pm

How did I miss that! That's a great picture, but couldn't it have been taken when all three of them were there? How do we know it was after Chris left? Thanks for that Happy, he's adorable.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 9:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
How did I miss that! That's a great picture, but couldn't it have been taken when all three of them were there? How do we know it was after Chris left? Thanks for that Happy, he's adorable.

Here is a new blog post she wrote today. It explains what her source told her happens with Frank and the F2 . She told me in a pm that the picture of Roberto I posted was after Chris was let go, but before Roberto/Ali LRC was filmed.

Here is a link to her new entry:

http://cashfosho.blogspot.com/

Updated 7/13

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 9:44 pm

Here is your first look at Frank getting back with his ex girlfriend:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 9:48 pm

Roberto and Ali preview to their FD

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 9:49 pm

Bachelorette Ep 9 Preview - Ali & Chris Tahiti

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 13th 2010, 10:02 pm

OMG Frank what a DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 14th 2010, 6:51 am

lovin wrote:
OMG Frank what a DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it lovin, why is he a douchebag? He appears to me to be genuinely torn between Nicole and Ally, and then realizes that he can't continue with Ally because Nicole is still in love with him..
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 14th 2010, 7:01 am

OH FFS! Yeah let's take a camera crew on our soul searching expedition with the old girlfriend. Why in the hell didn't he do that BEFORE he went on the Bachelorette? He is a douche!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: