View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 3:48 pm

Catniptoy wrote:
Has anyone heard a sound bite, other than the Frank one, where she said she was in love, or falling in love? Maybe they are editing it that way, but usually at this point, we hear voice overs with the Bachelor/ette saying, "I never thought I would say this, but I am in love with two people!"

She has only said "Dancing with him could be the start of something beautiful" is as deep as she has gotton. Other then that we hear "My biggest fear is will he love me back?"

Both Roberto and Chris said in vo's they will not ask Ali to marry them if she is not feeling the same way about them. (meaning because she is in love with Frank) IMO

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

From the previews, I think it will be obvious to both Chris and Roberto that Ali liked Frank the most. I mean, how could they not see that when she is breaking down after he leaves. Things will change and I think they will both go along and the show might make them say some things to keep the show going, I think they will all be let down easily and be content to go their separate ways as friends at the end. And hopefully Frank's girlfriend took him back and still wants him after seeing him saying he is falling in love with another woman and kissing her on national TV.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:36 pm

How could anyone want to be with someone when they are crying in bed for another person?

If I were Roberto and Chris I would have headed for the nearest bar in Tahiti and ditched the LRC all together.

I know they are under contract, but it would have been a great ending.

Back to top Go down
Suz730
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:41 pm

It looked like Ty was in Tahiti in that preview ... I thought he leaves before then???
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:42 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
How could anyone want to be with someone when they are crying in bed for another person?

If I were Roberto and Chris I would have headed for the nearest bar in Tahiti and ditched the LRC all together.

Can you imagine!!! I love that ending....call Ali's mom to come and get her, tell her they both understand she's just not that into them and won't force her to do the ceremony, and then head out to to party. They seemed to get along okay and no need to sit around and watch someone cry. I hope that happens!!!! But we'll just have to wait and watch the most shocking rose ceremony in Bachelorette history!!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:45 pm

Suz730 wrote:
It looked like Ty was in Tahiti in that preview ... I thought he leaves before then???

That is what they want the viewers to think when it really is footage from the calender shoot on the beach and next week Ty and Frank take a helicopter on thier 2:1 date. So Ty does not show up or go to Tahiti.

Back to top Go down
Suz730
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:48 pm

Ok ... thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:54 pm

sugar wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:
I can't find the post about Frank and what hes done, what did he do? I can't believe I don't know this. Doh!

Frank is in the final 3, but he flies to Tahiti and tells Ali he is still in love with his ex girlfriend. So we will see him getting back with his ex. He is mean.

if the F3 are in Tahiti it looks like its Ty, Roberto and Frank

Ty is eliminated in Portugal and does not get a HTD. They want you to think he shows up in Tahiti, but it is footage from the calendar beach shoot and the 2:1 date next week.

The final four are:

Kirk
Chris L
Roberto
Frank

Kirk is sent home after his HTD then Frank shows up in Tahiti to tell Ali he is back with his ex so the F2 are

Roberto
Chris

Ali picks no one at the FRC

There will be a MTA and fingers crossed an After

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:58 pm

It really is quite unbelievable that Frank changes his mind so fast. I wonder if he had the same idea as Justin, doing this in order to make contacts for his scriptwriting aspirations. He sure looked really odd and guilty and went very silent when Justin was being called out.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 5:02 pm

kmjm wrote:
It really is quite unbelievable that Frank changes his mind so fast. I wonder if he had the same idea as Justin, doing this in order to make contacts for his scriptwriting aspirations. He sure looked really odd and guilty and went very silent when Justin was being called out.

Did you notice Ali looked right at Frank when she said your goal was to get to the F3 when talking to Justin? I thought that seemed odd.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 5:06 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
kmjm wrote:

Did you notice Ali looked right at Frank when she said your goal was to get to the F3 when talking to Justin? I thought that seemed odd.

No! I didn't notice that - I'll have to check it out. So much weirdness this season.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:16 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Catniptoy wrote:
Has anyone heard a sound bite, other than the Frank one, where she said she was in love, or falling in love? Maybe they are editing it that way, but usually at this point, we hear voice overs with the Bachelor/ette saying, "I never thought I would say this, but I am in love with two people!"

She has only said "Dancing with him could be the start of something beautiful" is as deep as she has gotton. Other then that we hear "My biggest fear is will he love me back?"

Both Roberto and Chris said in vo's they will not ask Ali to marry them if she is not feeling the same way about them. (meaning because she is in love with Frank) IMO

The bolded part makes a lot of sense to me. A lot of viewers seem (or seemed) to be assuming that it's all Ali's decison and she just chooses no one, breaking both Chris and Roberto's hearts. I think it may be more mutual at the end, with Chris and Roberto both realizing before the FRC that it ain't happening for them because of the Frank thing and Ali's feelings related to that, and the best decision for everyone is to just be friends.

What I would really love is if the producers tried to force Ali to pick one of the last 2 guys anyway, even if it was just for appearances sake (ahem, Jake? DeAnna?), but she stuck to her guns and refused and basically said "screw you, the one I wanted dumped me, I'm leaving single and I'm still getting paid anyway." Or even better, if it was eventually revealed that Ali always intended to remain single, lied about "wanting to find love on this journey" (gag) and only did the show for the money. That would be the best F you to production... man, I find myself feeling a lot of hostility toward the producers of this show.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:51 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Happy, the way the spoilers are saying how the ending goes ARRRG ...your vision of the ending would be sooooo awesome to me!!
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 6:10 am

I really don't know why I read the spoilers on these shows. I read the
Bachelor one last season and stopped watching since I did not like how
it ended and now I am losing interest in this one for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 7:00 am

Bachelor Pad spoilers are up for those interested:

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 7:03 am

thank you Kay!

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 1:36 pm

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelorette-ali-gets-engaged-on-finale-2010306

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky may have hinted that she ends up alone, but the new issue of US Weekly (on stands today) confirms there's a proposal on the finale -- and she accepts!

In fact, the former Facebook ad sales rep, 25, is planning a West Coast wedding in early 2011. Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly to find out who her lucky guy is!
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 1:54 pm

Wow! That's exciting. I'm so happy for her. Now I can get excited to watch the rest of the season. I was really getting bummed out after the previews of next week's show.

Last edited by sweetpeatx on June 30th 2010, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 2:15 pm

So she is engaged to one of the guys or someone new???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 2:16 pm

annie367 wrote:
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelorette-ali-gets-engaged-on-finale-2010306

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky may have hinted that she ends up alone, but the new issue of US Weekly (on stands today) confirms there's a proposal on the finale -- and she accepts!

In fact, the former Facebook ad sales rep, 25, is planning a West Coast wedding in early 2011. Pick up the new issue of Us Weekly to find out who her lucky guy is!

Wow! That's so crazy! I can't really imagine her marrying any of the guys left to be honest.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:13 pm

Say What? Does anyone have the new US Weekly?

Does this mean for the first time in Bachelor/Bachelorette History RS is wrong?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:23 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I know it!! I'm certainly scratching my head over this....and no I haven't seen it yet!

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:26 pm

Oh wow...here I was prepared for no proposal at the FRC.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:26 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I haven't got it yet. But according to a blog I read, US says that Ali picks Roberto and that they had met before like 8 years ago.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:28 pm

US says that Ali and Roberto are enganged and planning thier wedding.

RS might want to look for a new job.

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:31 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I haven't got it yet. But according to a blog I read, US says that Ali picks Roberto and that they had met before like 8 years ago.

I know this sounds crazy but I actually believe RS over US magazine! So if they met about 8 years ago, then Ali would have been about 17 and Roberto 18? And they aren't telling anyone else they have met before on the show and acting like strangers the whole time? US comes up with some strange stuff....if it was People....maybe. But US - they are wrong so many times. Well, maybe it's true. Only one way to find out and that is to wait.....
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:39 pm

Washed Up wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I know this sounds crazy but I actually believe RS over US magazine! So if they met about 8 years ago, then Ali would have been about 17 and Roberto 18? And they aren't telling anyone else they have met before on the show and acting like strangers the whole time? US comes up with some strange stuff....if it was People....maybe. But US - they are wrong so many times. Well, maybe it's true. Only one way to find out and that is to wait.....

True, plus Us is owned by some part of ABC media.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:56 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

gosh I hope so
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 4:58 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
US says that Ali and Roberto are enganged and planning thier wedding.

RS might want to look for a new job.

That would be the best news ever. This is the first year I've got to watch more than just tiny bits of the show ( worked on Monday nights)
He has been my favorite since the first impression rose he got.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 5:10 pm

Well my Us Weekly usually gets delivered on Thursday so I will read all of the details and report back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 5:39 pm

My two favorites from the start were Roberto and Chris L ...I will be happy if Ali and Roberto get married and then I will hope that Chris L is the next bachelor.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 30th 2010, 8:12 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
My two favorites from the start were Roberto and Chris L ...I will be happy if Ali and Roberto get married and then I will hope that Chris L is the next bachelor.

Yes! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 4:21 am

A preview for next week. Can you say wierd?

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 5:31 am

Wow that was awkward!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 6:38 am

Damn- can't watch that in Canada- what was in it?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 7:01 am

Way awkward!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 7:49 am

So awkward.. I hate Frank more and more that I watch him and he took a spot away from so many great guys..

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 8:13 am

kmjm wrote:
Damn- can't watch that in Canada- what was in it?

Ali was on a date with both Frank and Ty. The clip was filled with Frank and Ty trying to make conversation, Ali basically sitting between them in silence. The convo was filled with extremely awkward pauses.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 8:45 am

Awkward, and what a strange sneak peak to choose.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   July 1st 2010, 11:02 am

That was painful! And I agree with Moody, that was a really weird sneak peak to show us - it didn't really make me excited to watch the episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: