View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 23rd 2010, 1:42 am

usweekly

Confirmed: Bachelorette's Justin "Rated R" has a girlfriend. Find out how Ali reacts: http://tinyurl.com/353q8cr

usweekly

Find out why @DeAnnaPappas thinks Bachelorette Ali is making a huge mistake this season http://tinyurl.com/395fd7w

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 23rd 2010, 4:32 am

First, Jessalyn, is your avatar of a cavachon puppy?? That is so adorable! I have a cavachon and she looks a lot like that.

About the show:
1. Jesse from Deanna's season said that the first night, after meeting the guys, the bachelorette has to tell producers her top four. Right then. So that they can figure out dates and storylines. This would explain why Frank was forced to stay around as long as he was, and maybe they didn't tell Ali for the shock factor? That's really cold.
2. I think she is attracted in a big way to Roberto, and I think she will choose him. I think her biggest fear is being rejected, especially after Jake. So, I think that Roberto might just reject her, or tell her that he'd like to date. Even if they aren't engaged, she would be "single" if they are dating.
3. They are saying that the show is casting Latin women in Florida for the next Bachelor. This is taken as a hint that Roberto is the next Bachelor. If he rejected Ali or if he and Ali dated after the show, I don't think they would make him the Bachelor that soon. I think Chris L. will end up as the next bachelor, if he is not picked. If production wanted to throw people off, what would be better than putting out fake casting calls to Latin women in Florida? It doesn't cost them anything really, and people automatically assume Roberto wasn't chosen.

All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 23rd 2010, 9:10 am

Catniptoy wrote:
First, Jessalyn, is your avatar of a cavachon puppy?? That is so adorable! I have a cavachon and she looks a lot like that.

About the show:
1. Jesse from Deanna's season said that the first night, after meeting the guys, the bachelorette has to tell producers her top four. Right then. So that they can figure out dates and storylines. This would explain why Frank was forced to stay around as long as he was, and maybe they didn't tell Ali for the shock factor? That's really cold.
2. I think she is attracted in a big way to Roberto, and I think she will choose him. I think her biggest fear is being rejected, especially after Jake. So, I think that Roberto might just reject her, or tell her that he'd like to date. Even if they aren't engaged, she would be "single" if they are dating.
3. They are saying that the show is casting Latin women in Florida for the next Bachelor. This is taken as a hint that Roberto is the next Bachelor. If he rejected Ali or if he and Ali dated after the show, I don't think they would make him the Bachelor that soon. I think Chris L. will end up as the next bachelor, if he is not picked. If production wanted to throw people off, what would be better than putting out fake casting calls to Latin women in Florida? It doesn't cost them anything really, and people automatically assume Roberto wasn't chosen.

You make some really interesting points, catniptoy. So do you think that the Bachelor/ette is stuck with those four right to the end?
Back to top Go down
Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 23rd 2010, 9:21 am

I don't know. I hope not. But then, when you think back to Jen S. and how she didn't pick anyone, and how the one Bachelor didn't pick anyone (I can't think of his name), it makes you wonder. I definitely don't think that they have to propose, but I do think they have to pick a 1st and 2nd finalist. I think that's kind of odd, when you consider that the people who didn't pick anyone STILL picked a 1st and 2nd. Why do that? Why not have them both come in and have her tell them she can't choose or that she's not in love? The Bachelor is all about the drama, so they want to shock us, even if they know the person isn't going to choose anyone.
It would be really sick if they wouldn't let the person get out of those four, wouldn't it? If that is the case, then all of those other people, the fifth person in line, for instance, are there for nothing. I'd like to think that they do it so that they can plan dates and try to put the guy who has never flown in a plane with the date with the plane, and the most likely guy with the romantic date with dancing, or something like that. If something awful came up, like a guy hitting another guy or something, I'm sure they would let her out of it.

All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 23rd 2010, 12:26 pm

Well, Graham managed to get out of it in Deanna's season, and if the rumours are true, Frank does too.

I agree with you, catnip, that it would be better if they didn't stage that cheesy ceremony at the end if there was no real choice. The worst was Jen, when she made Jerry wait for months and then gave him the "let's be friends" line. I think she has to be one of the most hated bachelor/ettes.

I don't know why I still watch this stupid show.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 9:42 pm

I didn't know if this was posted or not, so many Bachelor/Bachelorette threads, so sorry if it has. Here's the entire scene where Ali gets the call that Justin has a gf.

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelorette-ali-im-pissed-justin-rated-r-had-a-girlfriend-2010256#ooid=FqMzdpMTralkpijG8tJrINQWvqyJCjTY
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 10:23 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I didn't know if this was posted or not, so many Bachelor/Bachelorette threads, so sorry if it has. Here's the entire scene where Ali gets the call that Justin has a gf.

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelorette-ali-im-pissed-justin-rated-r-had-a-girlfriend-2010256#ooid=FqMzdpMTralkpijG8tJrINQWvqyJCjTY

Looks like Monday night is going to be a great show, thanks Jack'd.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 10:25 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Thanks for posting this! It's gonna be a juicy show!
Am I the only one who thinks his gf is butt ugly? Ali is like a million times hotter than her.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 10:28 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks his gf is butt ugly? Ali is like a million times hotter than her.

I agree, Glinda. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 11:40 pm

Frances wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:

I agree, Glinda. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 26th 2010, 11:41 pm

I am furious they are cutting the July 5th Bachelorette short for the Vienna and Jake face-off.

Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 12:09 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I am furious they are cutting the July 5th Bachelorette short for the Vienna and Jake face-off.

I don't get it - who is wanting to watch this stuff? Everyone I know and encounter has been begging to see the last of both of them for months and now we have this and then we have Jake on the Bachelor Pad? This guy is like a bad houseguest that won't leave!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 11:36 am

Just got back from vacation and got caught up last night.. Sometimes the show seems so forced and acted and others (when Ali is tipsy) I love it and it seems more natural. I am so glad that the nasal guy is gone. I hated him... LOL..

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 11:37 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Well crap. I didn't watch the Jake/Vienna season so this July 5th show will probably be boring to me. Ugh. Happy or anyone who watched Jake's season, is there any chance that this show will be interesting?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 11:41 am

Oh I think it could be very interesting Frances. I hope Vienna spills all Jake's dirty little secrets. You just know there's more to this story! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 12:06 pm

I'm sure it will be pure drama. Who knows how much will be true and how much will be "made for tv." I used to like Bachelor and Bachelorette a lot more (but yes, I still watch it). Nowadays I wonder about how much of it is real. It seems like all reality tv has started being fake and exaggerated. I liked it better in the old days. Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 3:20 pm

Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Well crap. I didn't watch the Jake/Vienna season so this July 5th show will probably be boring to me. Ugh. Happy or anyone who watched Jake's season, is there any chance that this show will be interesting?

I think it will be worth watching because I love this show the good, bad, and ugly that comes with it. I hope it is the last time I have to see Vienna in primetime ever again. I would include Jake in wanting that, but he will be on Drop Dead Diva and The Bachelor Pad so it will be a little longer before he hits the road. After that I hope they both go home. LOL

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 27th 2010, 7:50 pm

Well, I will be watching as I love the drama real or manufactured. LOL. I have to admit I'm a bit curious to see what you all are talking about with regards to Vienna and Jake being dill holes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 7:46 pm

I almost messed up and posted this in the regular thread. I guess there are still some who don't want to know...
but I can hardly watch Frank now knowing what we know. I think I saw a little bit of discomfort when they showed him right after Ali confronted Justin.
I kind of liked Frank at first, but now I just think he is creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 7:48 pm

I know Nancy, I feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 7:52 pm

I agree with you Nancy. He had that look on his face. Then for him to say "This is Ali's journey to find love" and still stay after he saw what Justin did.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:10 pm

I can't find the post about Frank and what hes done, what did he do? I can't believe I don't know this. Doh!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:17 pm

Frances wrote:
I can't find the post about Frank and what hes done, what did he do? I can't believe I don't know this. Doh!

Frank is in the final 3, but he flies to Tahiti and tells Ali he is still in love with his ex girlfriend. So we will see him getting back with his ex. He is mean.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:22 pm

Craig does not read people very well. Ali is very into Frank. I think he was the F1 and when he left she didn't want to be with Chris or Roberto.

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:24 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Craig does not read people very well. Ali is very into Frank. I think he was the F1 and when he left she didn't want to be with Chris or Roberto.

I think that's what happened too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:28 pm

R Steve claims that Frank will end up being the most hated bachelor ever!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 8:48 pm

Washed Up wrote:
R Steve claims that Frank will end up being the most hated bachelor ever!

He has to really screw up to pass Jake! lol

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 9:07 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:

Frank is in the final 3, but he flies to Tahiti and tells Ali he is still in love with his ex girlfriend. So we will see him getting back with his ex. He is mean.

if the F3 are in Tahiti it looks like its Ty, Roberto and Frank
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 9:07 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:

I just saw the scenes for the coming weeks. OMG, Frank is such an ass. I think Ali did fall for him and was left with guys she didn't want. Sad.
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 9:11 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:

Happy will we get to see what the girlfriend looks like?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 9:27 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I almost messed up and posted this in the regular thread. I guess there are still some who don't want to know...
but I can hardly watch Frank now knowing what we know. I think I saw a little bit of discomfort when they showed him right after Ali confronted Justin.

I totally agree. I was spending the whole show tonight rolling my eyes at Frank...like you said, knowing what we know. And besides that, he has beady eyes. lol
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 9:29 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I totally agree. I was spending the whole show tonight rolling my eyes at Frank...like you said, knowing what we know. And besides that, he has beady eyes. lol

Love the beady eyes comment, I don't like Jake because I think he has a smirk that someone needs to knock off his face. I never was impressed by Frank.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 10:57 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I totally agree, Happy! That's the way it seems to me, that's also probably why she isn't with anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 28th 2010, 11:03 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I totally agree, Happy! That's the way it seems to me, that's also probably why she isn't with anyone right now.

Agree Happy. That's ok though Chris and Roberto will be fine....I've got a spare room for Chris, I don't think dh would mind

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 1:42 am

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:

Happy will we get to see what the girlfriend looks like?

Yes, we will get to see his ex Nicole and Frank reunite in Chicago. She signed a contract and agreed to be filmed.

The thing to remember is that they will make it look like Frank flew to Tahiti broke it off with Ali and went back to try and win his ex back. That is not the way RS says it played out. That Frank and his ex were filmed after his HTD w/ Ali, but before he flew to Tahiti.

They will edit it to show he was torn, but don't be fooled by that because I almost believe that Nicole and he never broke up in the first place.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 4:41 am

I'll put this here because it shows some spoilers:

Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 6:59 am

Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Frances wrote:

I just saw the scenes for the coming weeks. OMG, Frank is such an ass. I think Ali did fall for him and was left with guys she didn't want. Sad.

I think she did fall for him too.

But even if she was falling for more than one of the guys, this incident on top of Justin's had to have hit her pretty hard. I think it would make her totally doubt whether any of them were sincere, her own ability to trust what any of the guys were saying or own feelings. I don't think she wanted to be wrong and get hurt again.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 7:20 am

My only hope is that even though RealitySteve said that she is "single", that may not mean she is not dating one of her finalists. Or better yet...he is wrong. I would love for him to be wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 8:09 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
My only hope is that even though RealitySteve said that she is "single", that may not mean she is not dating one of her finalists. Or better yet...he is wrong. I would love for him to be wrong!

I like the way you're thinking!

Catniptoy
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 29th 2010, 8:47 am

Has anyone heard a sound bite, other than the Frank one, where she said she was in love, or falling in love? Maybe they are editing it that way, but usually at this point, we hear voice overs with the Bachelor/ette saying, "I never thought I would say this, but I am in love with two people!"

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: