View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 7:58 am

I love Chris...this makes me sad!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 8:05 am

Well it is a little sad that she doesn't end up with one of the guys. Sad
This is pretty much what I have thought since the beginning of the season; with an occasional hope that I was wrong.

Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 10:29 am

I"m going to quit watching the show - can't take watching these people get led on and then dumped.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 10:43 am

Moody wrote:
http://realitysteve.com/2010/06/18/so-who-did-ali-choose/#more-884

Bottom line.... She does not pick Chris and is single.

I'm sad for Chris but he seems to be pretty popular, I hope that means he can still find love irl.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 11:49 am

BOO! I am pissed! I guess I am glad I read that before I get too involved. How can she not choose one of the two hottest/nicest guys to ever be the final two. I was so excited to learn it was those two because I really like both of them and either way I would have been happy. CRAZY! I guess it will be interesting to see how this gets there.

I will bet money that Roberto is the next Bachelor. I want to see more of Chris L. . I am sure that he won't have any problems finding a new girl though. His popularity is kind of reminding me of Reid and he sure did well for himself even without the Bachelor.

ETA: I think the backlash against Allie might be bad.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:12 pm

IMO IF chris wants the role for the bachelor it is his 100%

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:16 pm

Amanda09 wrote:

What makes you think that? I figured it would be Roberto because I saw somewhere that they were trying to recruit Hispanic bachelorettes and one of the criticisms of the Bachelor series has always been the lack of a diverse cast.

I would probably like to see Chris more than Roberto but I would still watch either.. it's something to look forward to now since this season is down the tubes...
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:17 pm

Ah I had a feeling she wouldn't pick anyone. Prepare for the backlash Ali! I hate when the contestants get led on.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:25 pm

Well crap...Roberto and Chris are two very likeable guys. I guess you can't hurry love. Perhaps for Ali that was the wisest choice.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:38 pm

bubs wrote:
Amanda09 wrote:

What makes you think that? I figured it would be Roberto because I saw somewhere that they were trying to recruit Hispanic bachelorettes and one of the criticisms of the Bachelor series has always been the lack of a diverse cast.

I would probably like to see Chris more than Roberto but I would still watch either.. it's something to look forward to now since this season is down the tubes...
I think Chris will be the bachelor by the many different things

#1 being the way Chris Harrison is talking about him. Saying things like "America will fall in love with him" and "he is the best guy we have ever had on this show" he always talks like that about the next lead.

#2 being that Chris has everything they look for in a lead back story, looks, humor, he just had his heart broken by Ali, and he his by FAR the fan favorite which TPTB love.

and #3 being the fact that Chris has been on planes to L.A imo the only reason he would be going to L.A. is to talk about being the next bachelor.

So I definitely think that he is the producers first choice and if he says no than the role will go to Roberto JMO though

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 12:48 pm

I think some of the wide-spread Chris love is because people thought he was the winner. People like to care for the winner.
Not that he isn't a great guy, he is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:01 pm

I"m kind of feeling better about Ali not choosing either of them. When I think about it - she's not really "all that" herself and not long ago was claiming to be "in love" with Jake -a guy I consider one of the strangest men I have ever seen on TV. My wish - that neither Chris or Roberto go on Bachelor Pad and both end up eventually with the woman of their dreams. I'm just not feeling Ali anymore....look out DWTS - here she comes! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:11 pm

Washed Up wrote:
I"m kind of feeling better about Ali not choosing either of them. When I think about it - she's not really "all that" herself and not long ago was claiming to be "in love" with Jake -a guy I consider one of the strangest men I have ever seen on TV. My wish - that neither Chris or Roberto go on Bachelor Pad and both end up eventually with the woman of their dreams. I'm just not feeling Ali anymore....look out DWTS - here she comes! LOL

I'm feeling what you are......
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:33 pm

I may be a minority, but I quit watching the show for good at the end of last season. I have read spoilers and recaps here, thats it. I am so tired of the reject bachelor/bachelorette becoming the new chooser each season. What is wrong with new fresh people each season??????
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:50 pm

^^^^ I watched bits and pieces last season and liked Ali so I watched the premeir of her season but found her to be too fake. Turned me off of her big time. So much so that I wonder why I liked her in the first place. Sorry Happy.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:51 pm

I think I'm fine with Ali not choosing anyone but for her to NOT pick either of those fine ass men, WTF is wrong with her? Maybe Frank was her pick then he left??

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 1:56 pm

Washed Up wrote:

Oh ick...I sincerely hope not. Watch after the Bachelorette is over she will pursue a career in show biz. doh
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 2:00 pm

Quote :
Sorry Happy

I have watched all seasons of The Bachelorette/Bachelor so I set the bar so low it broke.

I am bummed that Chris is not the F1, but I heard he does not get rejected. Maybe he tells Ali that he doesn't see a future with her either.

I thought there was still a chance she picked Roberto and they dated, but are no longer together?

IMO Frank was the F1 choice and once he left that was it. She always goes for the Frank's .

The Ali backlash will be huge because this was the first season were both F2's were liked and seem to be really good guys.

I will continue to watch this show with the mindset it is fake and a scripted Reality show.

I want Chris L to be the next Bachelor,but I have a feeling if Roberto and Ali are not together anymore that he will be the one TPTB picks.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 2:04 pm

Lori wrote:
Washed Up wrote:

Oh ick...I sincerely hope not. Watch after the Bachelorette is over she will pursue a career in show biz. doh

Speaking of.....Rumor has it she will be on the next season of DWTS.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 2:29 pm

So- I wonder if Frank was her real choice and he broke her heart when he left.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 2:42 pm

kmjm wrote:

oooh - if she went for Frank - that would be right in line with her selection of strange guys. first jake and then frank.

I agree with Happy's assessment above - the bar is so low at this point and it's all so fake. At least I know it's fake now and I like knowing the outcome before it airs.

I also hope it's true that Chris doesn't get rejected. It could be that the guys see that she is infatuated with Frank and don't want to play 2nd fiddle but go along so the show doesn't have to shut down and they all go away with their nice parting gifts - as Chris suggested Smile
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 4:41 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:
Washed Up wrote:

Oh ick...I sincerely hope not. Watch after the Bachelorette is over she will pursue a career in show biz.

Speaking of.....Rumor has it she will be on the next season of DWTS.

Please NO! They should cast Roberto instead . Part of me thinks they won't do the Bachelorette again since they just did Jake. But, Allie will need a job since she quit hers and came out of this experience with nothing.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 4:48 pm

kmjm wrote:

Thats what I would guess.. but it is just unbelievable. Maybe Frank wasn't her "real" choice but him leaving shook her confidence so much she couldn't make a choice. I really feel for her. Starting with Justin and his girlfriends she is probably second guessing everything about herself.

I really should just stop watching this show.. but I can't. I haven't had a satisfying ending since... I can't even remember. Hated Jesse, Molly, Ed and Vienna. There have been happy endings to three of those four, yet I can't be happy for them because I didn't like them. I was really holding out hope for Chris or Roberto. At least it gives me more time to talk about BB, ATWFF, and Bachelor Pad.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 5:02 pm

bubs wrote:
kmjm wrote:

Thats what I would guess.. but it is just unbelievable. Maybe Frank wasn't her "real" choice but him leaving shook her confidence so much she couldn't make a choice. I really feel for her. Starting with Justin and his girlfriends she is probably second guessing everything about herself.

I really should just stop watching this show.. but I can't. I haven't had a satisfying ending since... I can't even remember. Hated Jesse, Molly, Ed and Vienna. There have been happy endings to three of those four, yet I can't be happy for them because I didn't like them. I was really holding out hope for Chris or Roberto. At least it gives me more time to talk about BB, ATWFF, and Bachelor Pad.

I could not agree more. Also, Frank's parents (who call him Frankie BTW ) gave an interview yesterday and said that it was an ex that got him on this show. His girlfriend "Nicole" might even be an actress herself playing a part. It is enough to make me sick (but I can't look away).

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 5:52 pm

I was hoping for Chris. My favorite guy never gets the girl.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 5:59 pm

OK I am going to hold on to my delusional fantasy that she picks Roberto in the
end and they are very happy together
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 6:06 pm

Kelli wrote:
OK I am going to hold on to my delusional fantasy that she picks Roberto in the
end and they are very happy together
Good for you! Why not hold on to the fantasy until proven otherwise, to heck with those spoilers and party poopers. lol!

Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 18th 2010, 7:40 pm

This is the first time that both guys in the final 2 seem like catches and good guys.

If she doesn't want Roberto, I will take him off her hands.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 19th 2010, 1:11 pm

If Roberto is the next bachelor, I'll filling out an application!

**don't tell my boyfriend**
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 19th 2010, 2:03 pm

Daliana wrote:

DO IT! Your secret is totally safe with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 19th 2010, 3:28 pm

Daliana wrote:

Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 19th 2010, 6:58 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Daliana wrote:

ooohl. If you were on the show we would have to gossip about how you already had a bf back home. You could be the source of major drama. lol!

Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 19th 2010, 7:15 pm

Me and Daliana are both going to be on and battle it out for Roberto.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 2:35 am

Is this thread messed up for anyone else?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 2:35 am

test

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 3:22 pm

It's not messed up for me, Happy. Is it still wonky for you?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 4:04 pm

I wasn't able to watch the show the last 2 weeks, but sure enjoyed last night's episode. I really like Ty (from Nashville) and the landscaper guy, I think his name is Craig. Third, would be the lawyer guy. I think all 3 are the real deal and really looking for love. They seem to be smitten with Miss Ali, for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 4:50 pm

Bachelorette 6 Recap – 6/21/10 Plus Your Official Ending & Jake and Vienna Dunzo!

Remember, for this seasons spoilers, click on the either of the two links under the banner above (Part 1 & Part 2) for all your answers regarding what happens this season. Part 2 is all about Justin’s scandal next week involving his girlfriend. Might wanna freshen up on that before next Monday to get the background of how it all goes down.

For those that haven’t been back to the site since last week, I posted Friday where everything stands in regards to the final two and what I know. Go back and read it if you haven’t. However, I have a new update. Now I have absolute 100% confirmation that Ali is single. She chose no one. Don’t know who came out of the limo first, don’t know if either of the guys proposed, don’t know what she said to them. All I know is Ali did not choose either Roberto or Chris and is single. I knew my sources would come through for me. So whatever you hear over the next six weeks in regards to rumors she might be with one of them, don’t listen to it. Can’t make it any clearer. Ali is single. And no, just because Jake is single now does not mean he and Ali are gonna end up together. That’ll happen around never. Already people are speculating he’ll try and get her back or something ridiculous. I’m telling you, it’s not gonna happen so don’t bother hoping it will. UPDATE: Well, here’s the proof. Ali has already addressed it and says there’s no chance. Click here to read what she says.

I’d like to thank the patrons of Chicago this past weekend for a crazy ass weekend. My liver thanks you too. We are currently in a fight and not talking to each other. In a nutshell, your city probably doesn’t want me back anytime soon. The Cubs suffered their worst home shutout loss in 22 years on Saturday. Ummmm, you’re welcome? I stood in the baking sun behind the centerfield camera for pretty much all of it. That was a treat. Wasn’t a 1000 degrees or anything either. So from Harry Caray’s, to Murphy’s Bleachers, to Casey Moran’s, to a nice power nap, then back out to the Randolph Street festival, to pizza at Market, to the Blue Frog, to Butch McGuire’s, I’d say a lot of alcohol was consumed. Not to mention eating like a pig. Good times all around, it was great meeting everyone that I did, and I hope to do it again sometime.

If I’d thought I’d seen it all with this show, it didn’t officially happen til yesterday when the Canadian celebrity gossip website ZackTaylor.ca posted pictures from an event over the weekend in Toronto of Justin “Rated R” Rego and Snooki together looking awfully cuddly with each other. Oh lord. Could you imagine those two pro-creating? I swear, the baby would be born with orange skin and bad acting skills. What’s next? Kasey gonna hook up with Audrina? Maybe Ty Brown is gonna knock boots with Crystal Bowersox? Justin and Snooki? The world as we know it is coming to an end. Unreal. Maybe they should somehow incorporate Snooki into season two of the “Bachelor Pad” and make sure Justin is on it. They can have a 1-on-1 at the tanning bed then go fist pumping at a club. I might order that on Pay-Per-View.

I wanted to point out is that there’s another cruise happening next January with former “Bachelor” contestants. However, this one is being hosted by Reid Rosenthal and I’ve joined up with them to help let my readers know more about it. I still don’t know if I’ll be attending, but you can get a discount by booking the promo code “Reality Steve” at the time of your purchase. In addition, and one of the big reasons I decided to attach my name to this, is that every one of my readers that books using this promo code, the cruise will donate $20 to Emily’s Smile Boxes. All the details you need to know about the cruise are in the link provided below, but I can say that they just added Justin “Rated R” Rego to it as well. So ladies, go try stealing him away from Snooki! For all your information regarding the trip, click on this site:

Reid Rosenthal and Friends Cruise 2011
You don’t have to pay all at once, and you can pay a deposit now and be eligible to win the rest of the cruise fare free. Check out the site, and since I know a ton of you ladies still think Reid is the greatest thing since sliced bread, well, now’s your chance to spend a few days with him. [ Read More....]

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 4:58 pm

I just read through this entire thread and will be very disappointed if Chris doesn't win Ali's heart. What does she want...he seems awesome!
Also, about spoilers, I remember Deanna and Jason!!! FORT and others were 110% sure she picked him and I was depressed for days after the finale that season!! So, I always think that's there's a possibility of anything happening...
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   June 22nd 2010, 5:26 pm

Bachelorette Ali Says She Won't Pursue Now-Single Jake Pavelka http://chilp.it/1da1f7

click link to read the rest of this article

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: