View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 3:55 pm

http://realitysteve.com/2010/05/11/all-your-bachelorette-spoilers-for-alis-season/all/1

All Your “Bachelorette” Spoilers for Ali’s Season

Gonna have to split this up into two parts. First post will focus on the spoilers, and the second post will focus just on the Justin phone call scandal. The Justin post is finished but my blog is not letting me print it for some reason. It’ll be up as soon as we can, but I wanted to get these spoilers to you since I know you’ve been waiting patitently.
Once the season starts, I’ll combine the Episode 1 spoilers with these set of spoilers, and at the beginning of every column beginning beginning May 25th, I’ll have a link to it if you want to keep checking spoilers so you have a running track of everything. Obviously, I’ve never had this much information two weeks before the first episode even airs. To say my sources this season have been good to me would be an understatement. As for how ABC is gonna play this? Not sure. I mean, they can’t say “He doesn’t know what he’s talking about”, because that’s just a flat out lie and it means they’re acknowledging me. If they say, “Yep, he’s right”, then they’re admitting the spoilers to their season are out there. So I’m guessing they’ll just go with the “You know, there’s rumors every season. You’ll just have to watch and see” line. Remember, when Jake was specifically asked about the rumor Vienna was his final choice, he gave the “My parents don’t even know” line. That’s all they pretty much can do at this point, right? Their whole season is about to be ruined in these next few pages. I think my track record speaks for itself. I wouldn’t run with all of this unless I knew it to be 100% fact.
I waited until today to release everything because I wanted to have everything after the first episode in one column. The Justin scandal, the other storyline involving the “Jordin Sparks” clue, the craziness on one of the overnight dates, etc. It hasn’t been easy keeping my mouth shut about it, but I did my best. And it didn’t help that Justin went on the “Bachelorette” facebook fan page a few weeks ago and basically admitted he was the one with a girlfriend and in the scandal. So that was out there for a little bit before it got taken down. Nothing I could do about that. I was only allowed to give away very little until today. Now you’ll get the full story of everything and how it all came to be.
So this column I will run down each episode, tell you who’s involved in what dates, where the dates take place, who gets roses, and who gets eliminated. Along the way, I’ll throw in a couple things here and there, but mostly, this is just your basic elimination spoilers. Then in the post immediately following this one, I will go into full detail on the Justin phone call scandal as best as I can. Trust me, it’s way more complicated than you think, and I’m gonna try to make it as clear as possible. It’ll be tough though since there’s quite a few layers. So here we go:
The cast list will hit the internet tomorrow. Sorry ABC. A little late to the party on that one. And since you don’t release last names, I figured I’d do that for you as well. Here are the 17 guys remaining after the first rose ceremony. (Sorry about Canadian Craig, whose last name I don’t have. Won’t matter. He’s not important as you’ll see. And if you want to knock yourself out trying to find out the last name of the third Chris remaining, be my guest).
Jesse Beck – country boy
Justin “Rated R” Rego – the wrestler
John Crivello – uhhhh, no idea. Still wets his bed
Kasey Kahl – the sweet talker
Tyler Vermette – he wishes Ali liked him more
Chris Hasek-Watt (Canada) – says “a-boot” and “or-gan-EYE-zation”
Roberto Martinez – the baseball player
Chris N. (From Florida) – pissed there are two other Chris’ on the show
Jonathan Novack – weatherman
Ty Brown – the country musician from Nashville
Kirk DeWindt – personal trainer
Craig Robinson – lawyer
Frank Neuschaefer – the aspiring screenwriter
Hunter Wagner – the one trick pony ukulele player
Chris Lambton – moved home to take care of mom who passed away
Steve Kocsis – I’ll go with “likes blueberries and Sweet Valley High books”
Craig from Canada – probably hunts moose and eats deer meat
Episode 2: (17 contestants down to 14)
1-on-1 date: Frank. He and Ali end up at the Hollywood Sign and he kisses her with his sunglasses on at night. Corey Hart would be proud. Frank gets a rose.
Group date: Calendar photo shoot on the beach in Malibu. Ty Brown gets the rose on this date after promoting his music career by singing to Ali with his guitar. Somewhere our boy Wes has a tear in his eye. “They saaaaaaaay love, it don’t come eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssy…”
1-on-1 date: Jesse. He and Ali take a private jet to Vegas and see a private concert by Jamie Cullum at the new Aria hotel. Jesse gets a rose.
Rose ceremony eliminations: Chris Hasek-Watt, Craig from Canada, Tyler Vermette.
Episode 3: (14 down to 11)
1-on-1: Roberto. Picked him up in a helicopter at the mansion, flew to downtown LA, and they went tight roping between two buildings. Jillian and Ed scaled buildings in LA, Jake and Vienna went bungee jumping, and now this. Maybe next season a 1-on-1 date will include swimming with sharks after taking a bath in blood. Roberto gets a rose.
Group Date: Barenaked Ladies video shoot. All the guys and Ali get to be in the video. Hilarity ensues I’m sure. The Barenaked Ladies? They’re still relevant? Really? What, was Smash Mouth not available? Anyway, Kirk gets a rose on this date.
1-on-1: The ukulele playing Hunter. However, before Hunter has his 1-on-1, Justin somehow sneaks over to Ali’s place for some alone time with her. This causes tension at the rose ceremony. So Justin goes to her place, they spend time together, he comes back to the mansion and the guys get suspicious where he was, then Ali picked up Hunter. Hunter does not get a rose on his 1-on-1, and is sent home.
Rose ceremony eliminations: Steve Kocsis and John Crivello (Hunter already eliminated). At the cocktail party beforehand, the guys found out Justin went over to see Ali before Hunter’s date and aren’t happy. None of them think he should be there, they talk sh*t about him, and the “Justin isn’t here for Ali” campaign begins, if it wasn’t apparent already.

Episode 4: (In New York now, 11 down to 9)
Chris N. and Justin don’t have dates in NY. Also, in the press release where it says, “Ali’s Manhattan adventure starts with a glamorous photo shoot and make-over for InStyle magazine’s July issue, out in mid-June”, well, that’s before any of these dates occur. This InStyle photo shoot is just for Ali, and the reason for it is, simple math will tell you that this episode will air on June 14th, so it’s perfect timing for everyone to see her behind-the-scenes photo shoot on Monday night, then have the issue hit stands that week. Smart cross promotion.
1-on-1: Kasey. They take a helicopter to go sight seeing around NY, and end their date at the Museum of Natural History. Kasey DOES NOT get a rose, but he is asked to stay. That’s a first. Apparently Ali hadn’t made up her mind about him yet. Something about wanting to see a different side to him, but she wasn’t ready to let him go. She just needed more time to decide, so, he has no rose but he stays.
Group date: Lion King on Broadway. Ali has seven guys (Jonathan, Kirk, Roberto, Craig, Ty, Jesse, and Frank) audition for her for a part in the play. Roberto does the best, and he and Ali actually got to perform a scene in the Lion King on Broadway. Pretty cool. Although if I were a paying customer, I probably would’ve been like, “What the hell is this? I want my money back! Who the hell are these two jabroni’s!” (Sorry I stole your word Justin). There is no rose given out on this group date.
1-on-1: Chris Lambton. That day was his birthday. This is where they’re a both surprised by a private concert by Ali’s favorite singer Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir. Chris gets a rose.
However, this is where the clue I gave you of “Jordin Sparks” comes in to play. Jordin Sparks has a song called “Tattoo”. See? Told you it was easy. What does that have to do with this date? Well, while Chris had his 1-on-1, Kasey disappeared. Kasey’s “character” all season is he is the one out to “guard and protect Ali’s heart”. I think he even tells her this the very first night if I read one of the media reviews correctly. Kasey is the sensitive one, says all the right things, always is looking out for Ali’s best, and is basically the anti-Justin of the season. There will no doubt be a Team Kasey and Team Justin all season long since these two apparently don’t get along at all and are always butting heads. And I’m assuming about 90% will be on Team Kasey. So I guess since Kasey wanted to show Ali how serious he was about being there and how he “wears his emotions on his sleeve”, he went and got a real tattoo of a shield with a heart and rose behind it put on his wrist. When Kasey returns to the house, he has his wrist in a bandage to cover it up. Justin calls him out, Kasey just says he burned himself, and another confrontation ensues.
Eventually, Kasey shows the guys the tattoo in NY before the rose ceremony, but does not show Ali yet. Guess he didn’t want to be given a rose just because of the tattoo. So the debate seems to be, did he get the tattoo because he felt he had to do something to get a rose that night, did he get it because he’s a stalker, or did he get it for himself because it’s a symbol of who he is? My guess? Well, since he never showed it to her before the ceremony and still got a rose, I guess we can’t say he did it just for Ali. I guess I’ll have to see how he comes across on TV. But early reviews from media who have seen the first episode say he’s definitely the charmer of the group and is always looking out for Ali. I’m sure some people will think he’s phony, and some people will love him. Just like every guy in every season. Time will tell.
However, yesterday I saw Kasey had a Facebook Fan Page and there’s a quote from him that was taken from his MySpace page (since deleted) that I think shows what kind of guy he is. Might we actually have a guy on this show that IS here for the right reasons? Listen to freakin’ Cassanova here. I don’t know whether to vomit or wipe away a tear:
“Aside from my obstinate diagnostics, I have the biggest heart you will ever meet. Inside, I am all ‘mush’ as my little sister would put it. I genuinely am concerned of most peoples well being. I am extremely generous and would spend all of my money on making others happy as I usually do. My friends and family mean everything to me. They are my medicine for any sickness that I am diagnosed with…I have always wanted a fairy-tale life. I wanted to be someone’s knight in shining armor and sweep that special princess off her feet as if it was in a romantic movie or something.”
Is this guy serious? Who writes that? Does he write Hallmark cards as a side job as well? I guess any guy willing to write that in a public forum seems to be someone that’s genuine. Like I said, I guess time will tell when we finally see him on TV, but at least he SOUNDS like a good guy. Kasey seems to be someone who’s there for Ali, but we’ve all heard that before. Hell, “Rated R” Rego told her on the first night he was there for the right reasons. That didn’t work out too well for him.
Rose ceremony eliminations: Takes place on the rooftop of the hotel they’re in. Jesse Beck and Jonathan Novack (the weatherman) leave.

Episode 5: (In Iceland now, 9 down to 7)
1-on-1: The guys have to write poem for Ali, and the best one gets the 1-on-1. Like DeAnna’s season when she chose Jesse Csincsak’s HORRIBLE poem. Kirk wins, gets time with Ali, and gets a rose.
Group date: She took the guys to a cave, they all put on harnesses, and go spelunking. Never had heard of that word until this date. Sweet. I wouldn’t mind spelunking with Ali either. Or on her. Anyway, I guess spelunkers are people who explore caves as a hobby. Woops. Outstanding. I’ll pass. Caves scare the piss out of me and I’ve never even been in one. After this, according to the media release, “they enjoy a dip in the famous geothermal hot springs, Blue Lagoon.” Sweet. Were a naked Christopher Atkins and Brooke Shields hanging at the Blue Lagoon with them? Sorry. Only off by 30 years. Ty Brown got the rose on this date.
Rose or Go Date, 2-on-1, Justin and Kasey: Surprise, surprise. Like this wasn’t already set up. The guy who’ll do anything for Ali vs. the guy who’ll do anything to promote his wrestling career. On the day before this date, Justin finally got his cast off. Yeah, probably a good idea. You don’t need to be walking across glaciers and up the sides of volcano’s on crutches. That might suck just a little. A helicopter takes these two to that active Ellyfkyaljdfasdjrferirbyrar volcano, days before it became a national story and shut down air traffic in Europe. And it doesn’t fly them over the volcano, or drop them several hundred yards away from the volcano either. They actually get dropped off ON the volcano. While it’s active. Does this show have a death wish or something? Pretty damn nuts if you ask me, but I’m guessing that’s gonna make for a great visual.
Once done on the volcano, the helicopter picks them back up and drops them off at a glacier. Then they head in to some other cave, and in the cave is when Kasey shows Ali’s his tattoo. No idea what her reaction was. I wasn’t there. Whatever the case, it couldn’t have had too big of an effect on her since she decides to give Justin the rose. I’m guessing at this point in the show, there will be a worldwide groan of people across America screaming at Ali, “NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????” You thought Robby D getting left on the train tracks in Vancouver was bad? You thought Peyton getting left on an air craft carrier in Andy Baldwin’s season was brutal? In what undoubtedly will be the worst 2-on-1 elimination ever, Kasey gets left on a f***in glacier in the middle of Iceland! All the while, the wannabe wrestler and Ali have a helicopter whisk them away. Ouch. What a tough run this is gonna be for Kasey. His princess just took off with the prince of douchebag land. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to watch that scene. One thing I’ll give it up to ABC for this season are the date locations. An active volcano? Ice caves? Glaciers? Regardless of what happened to either Justin or Kasey in their experience, I’m guessing that day will be something neither of them will forget for the rest of their lives. Pretty damn cool if you ask me.
Rose ceremony elimination: Chris N. from Florida (Kasey Kahl already gone).
Episode 6: (In Turkey, 7 down to 5)
Before any of the dates begin, Ali walks in on all the guys after having gotten off the phone with Justin’s girlfriend back home. She calls him out, he storms out, craziness will be involved, but in the end, she kicks him off the show right then and there. Once I’m done with the elimination spoilers, the full story will be at the end of this column. It’s hard to know what they’re going to show versus what aren’t they’re going to show, but I will give you all the information I have about the scandal, including how Justin’s girlfriend involved is not an ABC plant or some actress looking to get airtime. Oh yeah, one other thing, there’s yet ANOTHER girl involved in all this. Told you it was nuts. I don’t know whether to commend Justin in all this and call him the biggest pimp ever, or think he’s the stupidest human on the planet for thinking he could pull this off. Whatever the case, I’m gonna enjoy watching all this go down.
I am not sure if any roses are given out in Turkey and Portugal. If I had to guess, I’d say no. After Justin is booted, there’s only six guys left in Portugal and she boots one. So whoever gets a 1-on-1 you know isn’t going home because then there’d be no rose ceremony.
1-on-1: Ty Brown. Some Turkish bath/massage. I’m guessing it didn’t quite have the same feel and look as say, oh I don’t know, something in Vegas. Is a happy ending different in Turkey than in the states? Just asking.
Group date: This was the one with “gargantuan Turkish olive oil wrestlers”, according to the press release. This date was Kirk, Chris, Roberto, and Craig. I’m sure the ladies will love seeing four strapping men all oiled up rolling around with wrestlers. Too bad “Rated R” Rego couldn’t have been around for this one. I would’ve liked to see a flying elbow to Roberto’s noggin. And Ali, if you want to oil yourself up and roll around for a while, all my contact info is at the top of the page.
Rose ceremony elimination: Craig Robinson (Justin already sent home cuz his chick from back home c**k blocked him).
Episode 7: (In Portugal, 5 down to 4)
1-on-1: Roberto gets the 1-on-1 at the Castle Sao Jorge. Never heard of it, but here’s a quick story. I got a random email on April 10th, the day this date was actually being filmed, from someone who just happened to be vacationing in Portugal and was at the Castle. This person asked around and an employee told them that the “Bachelorette” was filming that day. Hence the reason I knew a while ago they went to Portugal. Another reason why it’s basically impossible for ABC to prevent stuff from getting out. Like I’ve said, I don’t go looking for this stuff. Don’t need to. It comes to me.
2-on-1: The only date I’m not sure of. It’s not a rose or go home date, and according to the press release, they visit “the town of Obidos, where Ali and two of the men don historic garments and are joined by local villagers in a dance.” I’ll find out soon enough which two guys were on this date.
Rose ceremony elimination: Ty Brown.

Hometown Dates:
Kirk DeWindt (Wisconsin)
Frank Neuschaefer (Chicago)
Roberto Martinez (Florida)
Chris Lambton (Cape Cod)
Rose Ceremony Elimination: Kirk DeWindt.
Overnight Dates (Tahiti)
Our 3rd major storyline this season happens on the overnights. First you had the Kasey tattoo, then the Justin scandal, now this. I don’t have all the full details of how this went down, but here’s what I know happened. Frank eliminates himself from the competition in Tahiti after telling Ali he’s still in love with his ex girlfriend back home. This happens before they spend the night together, Ali is furious, and there is no rose ceremony. Not to mention Frank will end up joining Justin Rego in the ranks of “Most Hated Guys” on the “Bachelorette”. This is not going to be a good scene. I’m hearing there is definitely more to this story that’s going to make Frank look even worse in the public’s eye. I will let you know the more I find out. But it sounds like Frank is going to be one of the more well-liked guys when the show starts, but when he drops this bomb, people are going to hate him. I mean why even take it that far in competition if you wanted to be back with your ex? Yeah, he’s gonna have to deal with a lot of sh** from a lot of angry housewives who still think this show is about falling in love and finding your life partner. Way to go, Frank. Don’t you realize you just ruined their hopeless romantic fantasy? Shame on you. I’m guessing at this point with Rego wanting to be back with his ex, and now Frank leaving to get him some ex sex, Ali must be wondering what the hell she signed up for. What a wreck she’s gonna be this season.
Which leaves a final two of Chris Lambton and Roberto Martinez. Do I know who she picks? I’ve heard things, but at this point, I’m not 100% confident in running with what I know. Just know that those are your final two this season and when I’m 100% confident in how the ending shakes out, I’ll let you know. Continue reading the next post for all the details on the Justin “Rated R” Rego scandal. It needs it’s own column. Trust me.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 3:57 pm

I am going to post the bachelor contestants photos for you later today. Smile

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

That's major spoiling. Sounds like another wild and crazy season.
When will they learn?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I am going to post the bachelor contestants photos for you later today.

Thanks, Happy!
I can't wait to see the guys!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That would be awesome! Thank you so much. I love Bachelor/ette spoilers. I find the show so much more entertaining when I know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That would be awesome! Thank you so much. I love Bachelor/ette spoilers. I find the show so much more entertaining when I know what to expect.

Me too Moody, so THANK YOU HAPPY once again for all your information. Sounds like it's gonna be a wild ride again and I love the spoilers sooo

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Sounds like it's going to be CRAZY! I hope Ali is as likeable as I think she will be. I'm excited for this!

I've decided I only want to be spoiled up to the F2. I doubt I will be able to keep that with all the info out there. I just want a *little* suspense and knowing last season really ruined it for me. I guess it would have been ruined anyway with jake as the Bachelor, but this is as far as I want to spoil.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I love spoilers too! I will make a new thread with the names and photos of the bachelors for Ali's season!

ETA: Word is that they will go up on ABC.com tommorow. So any name or face I miss it will be posted then! The bios of all the men will also be available! I can't wait!

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

How the heck does he know all this stuff? lol Thanks for bringing all the spoilers over, Happy! You've always got the inside scoop!
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks Happy!! Wow, so many details, lots of drama and so many different interesting locations.

... this line "His princess just took off with the prince of douchebag land."

Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

:snooty: Not gonna!

liar

shhh
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 9:49 pm

VIDEO: New Bachelorette Guy Was Already In A Reality Dating Show

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/05/video-new-bachelorette-guy-was-already-reality-dating-show

Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 pm

I don't see this posted anywhere else...this is about the guy Justin who had a girlfriend at home and how it all went down

Quote :
The Justin “Rated R” Rego Scandal
Bear with me on this. I’ll try and make it as clear as possible by
letting you in on all the layers. His elimination happens in Turkey
after he has just gotten the rose in the 2-on-1 date over Kasey
(important note). Remember I told you someone from last season makes an
appearance this season? Well that person is Jessie Sulidis, the girl
who claims to have seen Rozlyn and the producer kissing on the
staircase. Man, she’s turned into this show’s rat, hasn’t she? Jessie
is actually part of the phone call to Ali. Justin’s girlfriend’s name
is Jessica Spillas. I know, I know. More duplicate names. Crazy huh?
And both have a last name beginning with “S” to make it even better. So
here’s how it all breaks down and how Jessie got involved:
The Phone Call (To keep it clear, Jessie Sulidis I’ll refer
to as Jessie, and Jessica Spillas (Justin’s girlfriend), I’ll refer to
as Jessica)
-Jessica was well aware Justin was going on the show. Justin told
her to wait for him until he got back, that he was doing this for his
career, she’s the one he wanted to be with, blah blah blah and Jessica
agreed. I don’t know why, but she did.
-After Justin leaves to do the show, Jessica sees a suspicious post
on Justin’s facebook page (he hadn’t shut it down) from another girl by
the name of Kimberly. I don’t know what the post said, but it was bad
enough that it caused Jessica to contact Kimberly. When she did, she
found out that Justin had been in a relationship with Kimberly as well.
At that point, she was pissed and wanted to come forward. As did
Kimberly. He was playing two women, and neither knew about the other
one..
-Jessica, because she lives in Toronto and is a fan of the show,
realized that Jessie Sulidis was also in Toronto, so she contacted her
asking for help about getting in contact with someone at ABC to tell
her Justin is a liar and Ali should know about this. Jessie contacts
ABC for her, they talk to Jessica, Jessica tells them about her and
Kimberly, and they want her to come forward and send out a camera crew
to Jessie’s place, but don’t want Kimberly to be part of it. They
figure she’s just the mistress in all this, and people would find it
too unbelievable if there’s a third girl involved. Probably ABC’s
biggest mistake they made. Why? Because Kimberly isn’t under contract
with the show, having never been part of the phone call, yet she’s
scorned and pissed off she found this out about Justin. Well, guess who
she tells all this to? That’s right. Me. I’m sure ABC is kicking
themselves for not locking up Kimberly. Woops. More on that in a bit.
-Anyway, the phone call is made. I guess Chris Harrison is actually
the one who calls Jessie at her place, and Jessica is there with her.
Chris gives the phone to Ali, Jessie tells her there’s someone on the
show who isn’t being honest with her, Ali asks who, Jessie says it’s
Justin, and she knows this because she’s sitting right next to his
girlfriend. So Jessie hands the phone to Jessica, and Jessica tells Ali
the story. Basically that she wanted to tell Ali this because she found
out that Justin had been cheating on her with another girl (Kimberly)
and that Ali had a right to know. I’m sure other things were said, but
she got her point across being “Look, the guy is a dog. He cheated on
me, and more people don’t need to get hurt in all this.”
-Ali confronts Justin in Turkey sometime after this phone call is
made, Justin storms off (don’t know why since he’s guilty), they
finally talk and apparently Justin admits to it. Not only does he admit
to it, but he basically tells Ali that during his time on the show, he
realized that there wasn’t a connection with her, Jessica is a big part
of his life back home, and being away from her made him realize that
Jessica is the one he wanted to be with. So with that, Ali kicks him
off the show. I have no clue where he stands in his life with Jessica
and don’t care. Takes some pretty big balls for him to think he’d
actually get away with that.
Now, some of you are probably thinking that Justin and Jessica are
in on this together, ABC knew about it from the get go, and this was a
story they had months in the making. Not true. Why? Because back on
Jan. 13th, two days after the Rozlyn episode aired & essentially
two months before Ali’s season even started filming, I got an email
from someone who had never emailed me before. Didn’t sign their name to
it, so I didn’t know who it was. It was a very curious email though
that I saved in my inbox. This is the email and how it read:
Subject: my bf is going on the bachelorette. HELP!
To: steve@realitysteve.com
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 6:13 PM

Dear Steve,
So first off I want you to know that I love your column very much
and reading it every day has been helping me cope with my situation, so
here it is:

Basically, my boyfriend of over a year and a half now, whom we
have plans to get married by the way, has been selected to participate
in the Bachelorette of this year. In fact, I believe he is on the plane
to LA as we speak to meet with producers and do up his contract or
something like that. Now keep in mind, my wonderful bf wants me to
ACTUALLY wait for him while he goes on this show and tries to win the
heart of another girl.

Someone should speak out about this because I’m sure I’m not the
first girl who had to let her bf go because of a stupid reality show
that people go on to find love when they already have it!

He claims he’s doing it for the fame and he wants to get some
wrestling career or something out of it, but how stupid will I look
when I wait for him to go on this show, he comes back to me (if he
doesn’t end up falling for her like he claims) and then the whole world
watches MY bf hooking up another woman on national television?

I’m pretty sure this entire situation has completely deterred me from
ever getting into another relationship ever again because now I just
feel like all guys are selfish and will always choose to benefit
themselves no matter how much pain is endured towards the other person.
I find the producers of the show incredibly STUPID for not seeing that
this guy is not genuine.

Anyway, someone should really let the public or SOMEONE know that
this show is ruining people’s lives now. And I’m forced to be this
great catch who’s doomed to walk to earth alone forever like the
Incredible Hulk. Why cant ABC see when someone is genuine or not? I
can’t even watch what used to be my favorite show anymore because it’s
such bullshit.

Now the thing is, I don’t want to be responsible for getting him kicked off the show, which is refraining me from
contacting ABC myself. Because no matter how much bullshit I’ve gone
through with this situation, I know how much this opportunity means to
him, and I want to see him happy even THOUGH his happiness on this show
will pretty much be my ultimate demise.

I am very much in love with this person and cannot imagine living
a life without him. I feel as if I need to sacrifice my happiness while
he participates on the show in order to ultimately spend a life of
happiness with him, which is what I am made to believe is something we
BOTH want. He pledges to return to me with open arms in the end and
because I am completely devoted to him, I want to believe him. Like I
said, I love him more than the entire universe and I don’t want to be
without him but I feel almost as if this whole debacle has misconstrued
my judgement and I no longer know if I’m doing the right thing. So I’m
getting a second opinion from someone who (hopefully) has seen situations such as this before.

So to wrap up my rant in one quick question:
DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT THINK I SHOULD WAIT FOR THIS GUY AND MAYBE THIS WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT?
Let me know ?
anonymous XoxoI remember when I got this email, I was in the
middle of all the Rozlyn craziness and I emailed this girl back saying
something like “I got your email, I want to talk to you about this, but
gimmie some time.” Well, I never got back to her. Had too much stuff
going on last season. So when I heard about a month ago about this
scandal and a guy going on the show to promote his wrestling career
even though he had a girlfriend back home, I put two and two together
and realized this email had to be from Jessica. So I tried emailing her back at this address but haven’t heard from
her. Obviously, she’s under ABC’s lock and key now so there’s no way
she’ll respond to me. All you need to do is ask yourself this question:
If Jessica is some paid actress or someone they hired to go along with
this storyline, do you honestly think out of ALL the people in the
world, they would want her contacting Reality Steve to tell her story
to? Didn’t think so. Now, Justin seems like he had an agenda from
the beginning, but Jessica was out of the loop. Well, she was dumb for
agreeing let her boyfriend go on the show in the first place, but she
was not part of the storyline originally and had planned on keeping her
mouth shut. That is, until she found out about Kimberly.
If the story couldn’t get any weirder, apparently when Jessica
contacted Jessie to tell her to put her in touch with someone at ABC,
she found out that Jessie and Kimberly knew each other from
events they had worked together in Toronto. So once I found all this
out about a third girl, I contacted Kimberly to find out what she could
tell me about the scandal. And she pretty much laid it out for me. When
I asked her role in all this, our email exchange went like this. First
her response to what happened:
“well, basically, i was dating justin up until he went on the show. about a week after he had left, i got a msg from
a girl claiming to be justin’s girlfriend of a year and a half. she
said she had found me after looking at his fb and reading our messages
and etc. i didn’t believe her at first, but we exchanged stories,
messages, photos etc. and we found out it was true that he was dating
us at the same time. needless to say he’s a really good liar and a
master manipulator.”

I then asked Kimberly if ABC tried to contact her. Her response:
“they contacted jessica. his long term gf. the producers thought
having 2 girls be part of the show would be too much drama and sound
far fetched. even tho it was the truth.”

I followed up with, “So what do you think made Jessica come forward and out Justin to the show?” Her answer:
“the only reason why jessica confronted Ali was because she found
out about me. and she was going to wait for justin to come back home
and continue their relationship (i was also planning on doing the same,
until i found out about Jessica). but once she knew he was already
cheating on her she felt the need to confront Ali so he didnt get away
with his games anymore. we wanted to confront Ali together, but the
producers didnt want that.”

Finally I told her she’s gotta realize that people will criticize
her (as well as Jessica) for knowingly letting your “boyfriend” go on a
show like this saying you’ll wait til he gets back. I asked her how in
the world she had no clue Justin was seeing someone else while he was
with her. Her response:
“and i was so sure he didnt have a gf cuz he said it was in his
contract that he was not allowed to have a gf. so why would i even
think he did have another gf. he said he was single b4 he met me cuz of
the show. and i let him go on the show cuz he said it was a career move
and we would get back together once he was done filming.”

There you have it. That’s the crazy, convoluted Justin “Rated R”
Rego scandal. I’m sure there’s probably even more, but those are the
basics of what you need to know. Ummmmm, I told you women were gonna
hate his ass. The guy basically got caught with his pants down and has
no one to blame but himself. I don’t necessarily condone what the women
did either, but hey, it’s not like it’s the first time a girl back home
let her boyfriend do the show. It’s just that this one happened to find
out he was boning someone else on the side and decided to do something
about it. So for that, I actually applaud her. Judging by that email
she sent me back in January, you could tell that Jessica definitely
thought this guy was the cat’s pajamas. Uhhhhh, not anymore I’m
guessing. But hey, if you wanna join Justin’s Facebook Fan Page, go
right ahead!
I think the biggest question to ponder in all of this, is when Ali
was actually informed about Justin having a girlfriend. Obviously the
producers knew well before they set up that 2-on-1 date with Kasey and
Justin in Iceland. That’s obvious. Which then makes me believe Ali was
told to keep Justin around on that date because they knew they had this
bombshell waiting for them in Turkey. Only Ali and the producers know
for sure, but it’s fairly obvious. Maybe they told her right before
that date to keep Justin around, but never told her why. Then maybe
they told her about what was going to happen with the phone call and
Justin on the plane ride over to Turkey. Or maybe they told her once
they touched down in Turkey. I don’t know. All I know is, she had to
have known sometime before she walked in that room with Chris Harrison
and a phone about to ring up Jessie Sulidis from last
season, someone I don’t even know if Ali’s was friends with. If I had
to guess, I’d say they nudged her to keep Justin around on the 2-on-1,
then told her on the way to Turkey, or right when they landed that a
phone call was going to be made and she would have to speak to his
girlfriend. Since we all know Ali has no problem faking phone calls, as
she did last season with Jake. But that’s just my guess. Hey, when
you’re getting paid six figures to be the “Bachelorette”, you pretty
much do what they tell you to do.
Of course, we’ll probably never get an answer to this because ABC
won’t touch this subject with a ten foot pole. If I were able to ask
Ali anything, that’d be my first question: At what point were you
informed about Justin having a girlfriend and this phone call was being
made? Because I’m a fan of Ali, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt
and say the producers had much, much more to do with hiding this from
her than she did in knowing. That’s my guess. I mean, Justin and Kasey
in a 2-on-1 right before the phone call shakes down? Please. Very, very
obvious why those two were put on the same date and why Justin was the
one who got the rose. They definitely knew well beforehand about Justin
having a girlfriend, it’s just a matter of when they let Ali in on it.
ABC/Mike Fleiss/Martin Hilton/Next Entertainment– the master
manipulators. At it again this season. Frauds. Sorry guys, but you’ve
been exposed once again. Boom goes the dynamite!
So I’m sure you still probably have some questions regarding all
these spoilers. I thought I covered everything, but maybe there’s some
stuff I left out or wasn’t clear on. Any questions you have email me at
my contact information at the top of the page, and I will use those
questions in a Q&A sometime later this week. Rather than write what
I think I might’ve missed, you just ask me what you want to know and
we’ll go from there. Deal? As I said on Twitter last
week, this season is going to be a shitstorm. Gonna be nuts watching
this all play out. Talk to you soon.

Can be found here

http://realitysteve.com/2010/05/11/the-justin-rated-r-rego-scandal/2/
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 pm

haha that is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 pm

What the hell? Why are these women allowing their boyfriends to go on The Bachelorette in the first place. Fame? Are they kidding? Thanks for the dirt. Unfreakingbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Happy, Allie picks the Chris that is a landscaper from Massachusetts??
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
yep he is from Cape cod her final 2 are great pics IMO

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

Yes that is what the one source at FORT said. He was a teacher working in New York and he came back home to care for his dying mother. It is going to be a tear jerker.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Roberto's picture didn't turn out that great IMO.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Thanks, Amanda!

Allie is from Massachusetts so they probably had the most things in common to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm

lol! Love when hitthefan before the season begins
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Jokers is saying that Roberto is the F1 and not Chris. So there is a 50/50 chance one will be right.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Thu May 13, 2010 3:22 pm

http://realitysteve.com/

A Little “Rated R” Fun for Today…
So if yesterday’s background on the Justin “Rated R” Rego story didn’t have you hating him enough already, I thought I’d throw gasoline on the fire. This has been out there on a few other sites, but frankly, no one reads (or cares) about those other sites. When I found out Justin’s name a month ago, these video clips came with the news he was in the scandal. So since I didn’t give last names out til yesterday, I had to hold back on putting the videos up. Please, if you have 22 minutes to spare in your life, you have to watch this episode of the Canadian dating show called “Keys to the VIP”. It’s a very simple concept. Justin is paired against some other Canuck with enough gel in his hair to make Pauly D jealous. The object of this show? Well, I haven’t really figured it out yet other than to basically see if you can stick your tongue down as many womens throats in one night as possible. And you’re declared the winner if you can actually get one of these skank ho’s to leave the club with you and give you road head or something. Whatever the case, this is train wreck television at its finest. And you only thought VH1 had nonsense like this? Nope. Canada is just as guilty. So sit back and enjoy Justin work his magic in the clubs of Canada trying to get laid. Really makes me so excited to have a college aged daughter someday. God help me.

Man, Justin lost to THAT guy? Brutal. I like the four older guys who sit back in a studio and crack jokes. Who made these four “experts” on seducing women? They look like they couldn’t get laid in a whore house. Then again, must be one hell of a gig for them to just sit back, watch episodes of guys hitting on chicks in clubs and make fun of it. Pretty much what this whole site is about.

Be back later on this week with answers to all your questions from yesterday’s spoilers. All my contact information is under the banners above if you need to get a hold of me. Talk to you soon.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Here are some pictures taken at the M & G of the F4 meeting Ali for the first time.

Chris L. Assumed F1

F2 Roberto Assumed F2

F3 Frank

F4 Kirk

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 am

I came across this article about spoilers today and found it to be a really good read.

http://thestamfordtimes.com/story/486466

LOS ANGELES

By DERRIK J. LANG

AP Entertainment Writer

It became one of the most talked about "Jersey Shore" moments.

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and an unidentified male partygoer sloshed drinks at each other in a berserk bar brawl. The slaphappy altercation, however, hasn't aired on MTV. That's because the boozy battle was hastily captured on a low-grade camera and posted online months before the cultural phenomenon's second chapter is scheduled to debut.

The just-push-upload incident is the latest example of how instantaneous media is simultaneously building buzz and spoiling reality TV. The intentionally raw medium relies heavily on spontaneity, or at least something resembling spontaneity, and doesn't pack the same punch without Never Before Seen Footage or The Most Shocking Elimination Ever.

"It's a blessing and a curse," said "Jersey Shore" executive producer Sally Ann Salsano. "You're always grateful when people want to talk about your show, but in the end, those same people are the ones that take things, like what happened with Snooki, out of context. I know I'll have a chance to tell my story, but more people are going for the cheap shot."

The slapping and soaking delivered and received by Snooki, who was infamously punched in the face by a stranger at a bar during the show's first season, went viral after it was posted on the celebrity news website RadarOnline.com, later popping up on multiple blogs and debated about on HLN. Salsano acknowledged she was not stoked that the moment was spoiled.

When it comes to keeping secrets, reality TV producers don't typically have the same luxuries as their scripted TV counterparts. When there's no sound stage in which to hide or script to keep under wraps, it's not easy to protect made-for-TV drama from playing out online, as with the not-so-private production of the second season of "Jersey Shore" in Miami.

"The good thing about 'Jersey Shore' is it's not a puppet show," said Salsano. "There's no parade in the street for people to watch, so most of what's posted online is just the kids coming and going. Much of the story is happening inside establishments or at their house. I promise not to air 12 episodes of The Situation walking around sucking in his gut."

Reality TV spoilers have been around since CBS first stranded a group of 16 strangers in Borneo for the inaugural season of "Survivor." Restrictive nondisclosure agreements that threaten legal action, signed by anyone exposed to a reality-TV production, are usually enough to keep the most important plot lines from leaking onto the Internet or elsewhere.

Newer tactics include forbidding the use of social media during filming. For example, the "Jersey Shore" ensemble said ciao to Twitter before they moved down to Miami. Even if contestants are allowed to post online during production, such as the ninth season "American Idol" finalists sporadically do, the updates are usually overseen by the show's producers.

Curiosity remains high though, especially when cracks emerge in the barrier between a show still in production and the rest of the world. Just ask manufacturing sales representative Steve Carbone, who has been dishing dirt about ABC's sudsy dating franchises "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" for nearly seven years on his website RealitySteve.com.

"I'm not doing anything wrong," said Carbone, who lives in Dallas. "I'm just relaying information that's told to me. People can choose to believe it or not. It's just my track record has proven that I know what's going on. People that have come to know me know that I've gotten two out of the last three seasons dead on and told people exactly what will happen."

Last season, Carbone correctly revealed that hunky pilot Jake Pavelka would choose feisty marketing representative Vienna Girardi during the final rose ceremony. He also accurately predicted that Facebook advertising account manager Ali Fedotowsky would ditch Pavelka to keep her job then become the leading lady on the next season of "The Bachelorette."

Carbone, who said he's never been told to stop spoiling the show by the producers or the network, insisted he has sources close to the production that provide him with his info. However, many amateur sleuths are able to stitch together what's happening on a reality-TV series simply by searching online, scouring for clues in status updates and photos.

"We glean information from wherever we can -- Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, whatever," said college student Ron Lee, who operates the spoiler website TVFanSpace.com. "That's the nature of the fun that comes from trying to spoil reality TV. You try to get as much information as possible since everyone is chomping at the bit to know what's going to happen next."

Fans share those findings online, attempting to deduce such elements as who the suitors are on the next season of "The Bachelorette" or what the route will be on the CBS globe-trotting contest "The Amazing Race." RealityFanForum.com members were able to figure out almost the entire course of the 16th season of "The Amazing Race" months before it premiered.

"I can't speak for the network or the production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world," said host Phil Keoghan. "If you're a fan of the show, you're not going to go, 'Oh! I can't watch the show now because I know where they're going.' If anything, you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."

Such teases sometimes become part of the action. Take, for example, the third season of "The Real Housewives of New York City," which often features the show's drama queens reading about themselves online. During a recent episode of the Bravo docu-soap, sassy chef Bethenny Frankel flipped out when rumors of her pregnancy were posted on PerezHilton.com.

"There was so much junk being published all fall about the women," said Andy Cohen, Bravo's senior vice president of original programming and development. "I don't think anything that was published has made it any less interesting now that it's airing. I think it's still fresh, and I think people are addicted and they can't wait to see what happens next."

When the "Jersey Shore" returns to film the remainder of the second season later this summer, executive producer Salsano said extra measureswill be taken to ensure the integrity of the show.

"We will do everything we can to protect the story," she said

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Fri May 14, 2010 4:12 pm

http://realitysteve.com/2010/05/14/bachelorette-spoilers-qa-plus-my-canadian-television-debut/all/1

“Bachelorette” Spoilers Q&A Plus My Canadian Television Debut

Like I didn’t see this one coming. Ha ha. It’s funny, I give out who the final two guys are in Ali’s season, Chris Lambert and Roberto Martinez, and now everyone out there with a blog or website says they know who she chose. Really? You do? Ummmm, where were you before Tuesday then? Look, I’ve seen some sites say it’s Chris, I’ve seen some sites say it’s Roberto, I’ve had people email me in private saying their “sources” are telling them it’s Chris, others saying it’s Roberto, etc. So no one knew Frank, Chris, or Roberto’s last name before Tuesday, yet now they know how the finale shakes down? Hilarious. I guess half the people will be right, and half will be wrong. That is, if she picked anybody. Honestly, I still have not found out what happened in the finale and I’m not going to try and pretend I do. When I am 100% confident, then I will tell. Everything else you hear right now is pure speculation. I think by now people know I don’t pull and punches on this site and just throw a bunch of sh*t out hoping it sticks. I report exactly what I’m told happens and let people decide if they want to believe it. Chris vs. Roberto I’m sure will be an interesting debate up until I find out the winner and what happened in the finale. It’s just funny to see it playing out already as people take sides without barely having seen them on TV yet.
ABC released the head shots of all 25 guys on Wednesday, and I must say, judging from the response I’ve been getting over email, they are taking a beating. I guess the angry housewives wanted better looking guys to drool over. Personally, I loved the fact that they all did an Abercrombie & Fitch pose with their thumbs in their jeans pockets. By the way, did they just have one pair of jeans for the whole shoot and pass it around to every guy? Go on ABC’s site and look at the guy’s head shots. Then read some of the comments underneath each guy. It’s laughable. Some crazies out there actually think they can tell who Ali should end up with just from a head shot. Honestly, I feel those people should not be allowed to reproduce. If your mind is so far out of whack, and you’re getting that worked up over some guys head shots, and think you can tell what kind of personality they have by how they do their hair or what kind of shirt they have on, you’ve got serious, serious problems. Viewers of this show scare me. Really, they do. I’ve seen the emails, I’ve read the comments, I listen to what people say. It’s absolutely frightening how much emotion this season has stirred up in people, AND THE FIRST EPISODE HASN’T EVEN AIRED YET! Let’s just take one collective deep breath everyone, and calm down. The lunatics are already out in full force and we’re still ten days away from the premiere. Yikes.
I made my national television debut in Canada on Wednesday night appearing via Skype on “Entertainment Tonight”. I’m sure they were thrilled to have me after all the lovely things I’ve said about their country over the past few seasons. You’re welcome Canada. Thank you for accepting me with open arms. I would love to be an ambassador to your country. Anytime you want me up there riding on a horse in my mountie gear, you let me know. The clip was pretty short, and nothing that I didn’t really say in Tuesday’s column. Of course, they wanted to know about their own, Justin Rego and the scandal. Won’t be long before Justin is the most hated person in Canada. He’s making enemies one day at a time. Check out the clip from Wednesday:

Wait, Brody Jenner is banging Avril Lavigne? How did I miss this? I thought that was just another rumor being floated around? Apparently not. Sucks she won’t be appearing on the “The Hills”. I still wanna know what happened to the winner of Brody’s “Bromance” show. Did Frankie and that other leech friend of his disapprove of this guy and kick him to the curb?
I told you I would answer any and all questions to the best of my knowledge that you had after releasing the spoilers for the season on Tuesday. Some good questions, some intriguing questions, and plenty of stupid ones. So without holding back, I answered every question to the best of my ability. Here we go:
1. “Based on Frank leaving at the final three to be with his ex, do you think the next ‘Bachelor’ will be whoever Ali doesn’t pick between Roberto and Chris?”
Really? It’s May 14th, the season hasn’t started yet, and I’m expected to know who the next “Bachelor” is? I’m still trying to wrap my head around the craziness of this season. I have absolutely 100% no clue who the next “Bachelor” is going to be, and neither does anyone else. The show’s track record for five seasons in a row now has been to recycle someone from the previous season. So I guess, yeah, if Ali chooses someone, it’ll could possibly be from one of the favorites who finishes in the Top 6 or so. But do I know who they have in mind? Not a clue. It’s all speculation at this point.
2. “Did Jessie and Jessica really not know each other before they both got on the phone with Ali to tell her about Justin?”
Yes. Kimberly told me that Jessica found Ali through Facebook since they’re both from the Toronto area. They had never spoken before Jessica contacted her to ask for help in getting in touch with ABC.
3. “What makes Kimberly so reliable? Do you think that ABC purposely had her contact you?”
HUH? ABC wants nothing to do with me. Most former contestants that I’ve either become friends with or became an acquaintance of, have all told me the same thing: ABC tells them under no circumstances are they to talk to me. Some of the smart ones like Wes, Megan, and Rozlyn, chose not to listen because they felt screwed by the show and wanted their side out there. I’m fine with that. In fact, I encourage it. Yes, Kimberly is not a former contestant, nor is she under ABC’s control. However, there’s not a chance ABC told her to contact me because she never did. Someone tipped me off to her and I contacted her. The last thing this show wanted was to have their biggest scandal this season get released two weeks before the first episode even aired. So no, they did not purposely have Kimberly contact me.
4. “ABC had to know that Justin was out to promote his career and not be there for Ali. Why did they cast him in the first place?”
Did you watch the ABC 20/20 special the week after Jake’s finale? They admit that they cast villains on this show. It’s part of what they do. If all 25 guys were Casper Milktoast and really all there for Ali looking to be her husband, the show would be boring as hell. This show is not about finding a husband/wife, falling in love, and living happily ever after. If it was, they’d be 19-for-19 in producing a marriage. Instead, they’re 2-for-19. Of course they cast for roles. And of course not every guy is there for Ali. When has that ever been the case? They knew EXACTLY what they had when they cast Justin. And Justin knew EXACTLY what he had to do once he was cast for the show. It’s a win-win for both of them. In case you haven’t noticed, the last person ABC cares about in this whole mess is Ali. Their job is produce an entertaining television show, not find Ali a husband.
5. “How did ABC not know Justin had a girlfriend back home?”
Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. I don’t know. I just know that any guy who gets far enough in the interview process is never going to admit he has a girlfriend back home anyway. Why? Because then he won’t get cast. Look, the people that go on this show are good looking people. Do we honestly think they need to appear on TV to find a date? Please. Every single one of them goes on with some sort of agenda. Whether it’s just to be on TV, or to promote a career, or just to have a good time. No one goes on thinking they’re going to win. They go on to say they did something adventurous, meet new people, and if something develops out of it, great. But you have to have a bit of narcissism in you to want to be on this show or else you would never agree to go on it. Some are just more open about it than others. And Justin is one of them. I think it was easy for him to hide Jessica from the show. The guy probably never thought in a million years she was gonna do what she did.
6. “I don’t feel sorry for Jessica and Kimberly at all. They got exactly what they had coming to them for even agreeing to let their so-called ‘boyfriend’ go on a dating show. They’re just as guilty as he is.”
Hey, I knew those two were gonna take some heat. And I don’t necessarily disagree with that sentiment. If I had a girlfriend, and she told me she wanted to do go on the “Bachelor” just for her career, I’d totally let her do it – right after I dumped her. I don’t see the logic in letting your significant other go on the show no matter what reason it’s for, but that’s just me. Some people are wired differently. But make no mistake about it, what Justin did was much, much worse than anything Kimberly or Jessica did. They’re just guilty of bad judgment. Justin is guilty of being a bad guy and a “master liar and manipulator” as Kimberly so eloquently put it in her email to me.
7. “Why do you spoil the show? What do you get out of ruining it for the people who actually want to watch it without knowing what happens?”
Answer to the first part of the question: Because I can. Second part? I get nothing. They don’t have to read it if they don’t want to. I just know plenty of people will. I’d say about 80% love the spoilers, 10% are on the fence, and 10% hate it. I’m fine with that. As mentioned above, this show brings out some of the strongest emotions in people more so than any other show on television. I think even the ones that say they don’t want to know, really do want to know. It’s a stupid reality television show that’s easy to make fun of and easy to spoil, so I do it. I’m not affected in the least bit when people say they’re mad that I ruined the season. They don’t have to read the column if they don’t want. Just like you probably want to stay off Twitter and Facebook if you don’t want live results to TV shows that haven’t aired yet or you are DVR’ing, I suggest you do the same this season when it comes to this show. There’s already a boatload of sites linking to me about Tuesday’s spoilers. It’s gonna be kind of hard to stay away from for the next 2 months. You might as well just give in and read them. Someone, somewhere, in some conversation will inevitably bring it up and ruin it for you.
8. “You mentioned that there’s more to Frank’s elimination that could be even worse than him just leaving before the overnights. Any idea as to what it is?”
Yes. A very good idea as to what it is. But until I have the full details on it, I’m not willing to let out what I know so far. Based on what I have, it’s bad. And it looks like it’s gonna get worse. I’m kinda confused by it actually. Lets just say for now that Frank’s gonna have a lot of explaining to do at the “Men Tell All”. However, there’s one major detail about the Frank exit that neither ABC nor Frank I’m sure will ever address. That’s what I plan on releasing once I get the full details on it. Look, I have no idea who Frank is, nor am I going to begin to pretend I know what was going through his head, but he definitely had a horrible lapse in judgment when it came to his exit. Something tells me it was a lot more producer driven that what will be shown. However, the guy is his own man and will have to own up to what he did. He can’t change what will be shown on TV. He’ll just need to explain it the best way he can. But I don’t think even that will be good enough for him not to feel the wrath of the angry housewives.
9. “You described Roberto as a baseball player in Tuesday’s column. His bio said he’s an insurance agent. Which one is he?”
And Graham’s bio during DeAnna’s season said he was a professional basketball player when he was actually a bartender who USED to play ball professionally overseas. Roberto is the other way around. He currently is an insurance agent, but once played Div. II ball for the University of Tampa back in 02-03. And boy, did he suck. Check out his stats: 20 innings pitched, 18 hits allowed, 16 EARNED RUNS!, 16 WALKS!, 20 strikeouts, 7.20 ERA. Yeah, insurance probably is your calling buddy. Jake’s limp wristed football throwing motion thinks you’re a horrible pitcher. When Roberto takes Ali to the University of Tampa baseball field during his hometown date, I hope he doesn’t try to pitch to her. She’ll probably rope him for a couple doubles off the wall and take him yard a few times. Lets pray to God Roberto doesn’t boast about his playing days while he’s on the show, because with those awful stats, he has no reason to talk.
10. “Why is Chris Lambton wearing a periodic table of the elements t-shirt in his ABC photo? Is he a chemistry teacher or something?”
Hey, Ali has admitted to being attracted to intellectual guys, so maybe that’s the angle he was playing. Although I don’t know how hot and bothered you can make a chick in a white lab coat, goggles, and holding a beaker. And no, he’s in the landscaping business with his family. Those in the greater Cape Cod area, if you want some landscaping work done on your home or whatever, you can visit their website at www.elambtonlandscaping.com. I’m sure all the stalkers will be camped out in front of their business all weekend. You’re welcome for the plug guys. I’ll take 10% of any new business, thank you very much.
Any more questions you have, keep em’ rolling in. I’ll answer the best I can. All my contact information is at the top of the page by clicking on “Contact Me”. As you can see, we’ve also added links to the two spoiler columns from the season that will remain at the top all season long. Only three columns appear on the front page at a time, so stuff gets pushed further and further back the more I write. Now you’ll be able to access the spoilers rather easily. Thanks for the time. See you soon.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Just a little more info today:

Quote :
Well at least he filled in some more blanks.

-The red headboard with Kirk/Ali is for the Barenaked Ladies shoot
-Frank has a 1-on-1 in Turkey
-The 2-on-1 in Portugal where they dress up in the costumes is Ty and Frank
-The 2 guys pushing each other are Craig the lawyer and Jesse, but again it's part of the Barenaked Ladies shoot.

He sure likes to rip on CH a lot.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

From FORT:

Evidence points to the FDs being fimed at Le Taha'a, which is on a private island...not exactly Tahiti, but right there in that little bundle of islands.

Le Taha'a

These are just photos from the website..I don't know exactly where Ali & the guys stayed, but I feel sure it was one of the overwater bungalows.

I do know the MTP was on Bora Bora & according to CH, that's the last place they filmed. This is Bora Bora Nui

Again, I don't exactly in which bungalows they stayed, but the Royal suite looks like a good one for someone. I'll pull a photo of the Royal Suite over here later.

In summary, the FD held on private island at Le Taha'a, MTPs & LCD Bora Bora Nui.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to chat in tinychat during the show Monday.

*You have to contact a Mod for the password

I was thinking about using the chatbox down below also, but I thought tinychat would be good too. It is up to you guys! I will be happy with either!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Sat May 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Reality Roundup – 5/20/10 Including Stuff on the “Bachelorette”, the “Survivor” finale, and “Bachelor Pad”

May 21st, 2010 | No Comments | Posted in Reality Roundup, The Bachelorette 6 - Ali

I’d say in the last five years, maybe longer, America has become fascinated with celebrities lives. It’s a TMZ world we’re living in and we basically just have to accept it. Hey, I enjoy hearing good dirt just as the next person does, but my life definitely doesn’t revolve around it. I’ve just never understood people’s fascinations with celebrities every day lives. I can understand the Tiger Woods story and Jesse James stories. Tiger is the world’s most famous athlete and Jesse cheated on arguably America’s most popular actress going right now. So I understand those stories getting attention. Who doesn’t love a good sex scandal? No, what I’m talking about is camping outside a Starbucks because Jennifer Aniston is in there ordering a latte. Who the hell cares? You realize there are people in this world so sick in the head, that because Jennifer Aniston drinks from the same coffee place they do, they think they have some sort of bond with her? Like the section in “US Weekly” called “Stars – They’re Just Like Us”. Really? You needed to tell me that? You mean just because they’re on TV they’re not super human beings that are totally different than us normal folk? You don’t say! Wow. Thanks for reminding me. I had no idea they actually feed their children, shop for groceries, and get speeding tickets just like the rest of us. Wow. Fascinating.
Which brings me to my point. Ali is back in LA making the media rounds this week and the paparazzi was out in full force. Over Ali Fedotowsky. Someone no one gave a rat’s ass about six months ago. Now she gets out of a cab and can’t walk four feet without some loser bombarding her with stupid questions and cameramen telling her how beautiful she is. Really? This is unreal. In case you missed it, here’s the clip of her the other day in LA before getting her hair done. I feel like slitting my wrists after watching this. Remember, this isn’t Jesus Christ walking into the beauty salon. It’s Ali Fedotowsky. Mind boggling.

What a miserable life you must lead if that is your job on a daily basis. Just camp out for famous people to walk by and harass them. Are you serious? And with Ali, I use the term “famous” verrrrrrry loosely. She’s not famous. Just because you’re on TV does not make you famous. Problem is, most people in America don’t think that way. And I guarantee that 90% of the people who watch this show, if they saw Ali in the street, would probably act the exact same way. Get a hold of yourselves people. What has Ali done? Went on a reality show for 8 episodes? That constitutes having to stalk her like that creepy cameraman did from outside the salon? Thank God we didn’t get a wide shot of him because I’m certain his pants were probably down at his ankles as he was pleasuring himself against the window. Dude, you’re a loser. All of you photogs are losers. I’m not gonna play Mr. Protector here of Ali, but that’s pretty ridiculous what happened. I mean, c’mon. She’s going to get her hair done and that’s the treatment she gets? And as bad as that was, it’s ten times worse for an actual real celebrity. Paparazzi might be the lowest form of human life walking the planet. I actually felt bad for her. Although acting like she was a tad embarrassed and maybe even annoyed, you just KNOW Ali was secretly enjoying every second of that attention.
As for the other “Bachelorette” news you’re dying to know, sorry, nothing new to report. Well, I can say this. The reason I am not running with anything is because I am not sure of the end result of the show. I mean, I’ve known all along there is one guy between Chris and Roberto that Ali DOESN’T choose, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I know the ending. The way I see it, that leaves three possibilities remaining for the other guy:
-She chose him and they’re engaged
-She chose him and they’re just dating
-She chose no one
I know that there is no tricky ending with someone returning or anything like that and I know for certain that one of those two wasn’t chosen. I just don’t know what the result is with the other one. And once I know that, then I’ll tell you everything. Last season I was specifically told by more than one source, “Jake picks Vienna”, so I felt comfortable running with it. I haven’t been told that this season. Yet. Doesn’t mean Ali did or didn’t pick the other guy, just means I haven’t been told yet if she did. So there. Like I said, at this point, it’s 50/50. Half of you will say you know it’s Chris and half of you will say you know it’s Roberto, when in reality, all you’re doing is speculating.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Sat May 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Speaking of Vienna I just saw this

Taking charge with power tools!! Lol http://twitpic.com/1q3tlo
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Sat May 22, 2010 8:00 pm

From FORT:
Quote :
I've received quite a few emails from readers saying there's a huge discussion going on over on FORT about what I wrote yesterday regarding the final two. So I decided to take a look today and see how what I wrote was being misconstrued. Wow. Didn't expect to see all this upheaval over something fairly minor. So as clear as I can, I will try to spell it out for you. So after reading back a few pages, here are some points I'd like to make:

-I'm quite honored you people have dedicated a whole thread to every word I write. I think.

-As I wrote in my spoilers, the final two are Chris and Roberto. So yesterday, when I wrote "The reason I am not running with anything is because I am not sure of the end result of the show. I mean, I’ve known all along there is one guy between Chris and Roberto that Ali DOESN’T choose, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I know the ending", I thought that was as clear as possible. They are the final two, I know 100% she didn't choose one of them, I just don't know the result of the other. And when I do, I will tell.

-Last season, I was specifically told "Jake picked Vienna", and I ran with that 2 days after the premiere. I never strayed from that. The only thing I didn't know was their result. When I found out 100% what it was, I posted it, and that was they were happy and engaged. If I knew what Ali's result was with the other guy, I'd say it. So no, this is not what I did last season. If I was told Ali picked "x", yesterday's post would've been different. I haven't been told that. Still waiting for that info.

-The notion that I purposely tease people to get them to come to my site is complete nonsense. That has nothing to do with anything. If it did, I would've waited to post all my spoilers this Tuesday since that's when my normal reading audience will be back. People can say what they want (and by reading some of these posts they definitely do), but the last thing I'm worried about is losing my readership or people going somewhere else for information. I'm enjoying making money off my site for barely doing any work. If that bothers some people, so be it. But it is what it is.

-The Frank information I have will probably be released on Tuesday. I think I've pretty much got the whole story now. It's kinda bizarre and I'm still kinda confused by the motivations behind it.

-It seems like people think I hate FORT. Honestly, I don't. Most of the time, I don't have a clue what's going on here. Everything I hear about FORT is through what people email me. I don't know what to say, but I just don't have time to come here every single day and read this stuff. Maybe others do, and all the power to you, but I don't. Not because I'm making myself seem important or anything, I'm just an average guy with a job who runs my site for fun, but it just all seems pointless to me some of the things that are discussed ad nauseum on here. To each their own.

-After reading some of the things written about me and my site in this thread, I'll just say what I always say. I'm the easiest person in the world to get a hold of. My email address, Facebook page, and Fan Page addresses are all on my site like they have been for the last 8 years. Based on what I've read, none of these haters have ever come to me asking for clarification or with any questions. Seems to me that'd be the logical way to go rather than running to a message board and not even quote my site correctly. I just don't get it. I welcome any and all questions about what I write, how I write it, and when I write it.

So, just wanted to drop in and clarify a few things. I'm sure this will be well received (that's sarcasm), but whatever, I find it all comical honestly. I thoroughly got a kick out of some of things I've read on here. Wow. Some people are in need of counseling. It's a fake, phony, ridiculous television show. Lets calm down. By all means, anything you have for me, you can reach me at the email address on the site. Thanks.

Steve

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Mon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm

WHICH Chris?

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm

bamajen wrote:
WHICH Chris?

Chris L

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 2:33 am

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 1:53 pm

HUGE FAVOR... if anyone is bored. I can't read all the Reality TV spoilers, could someone give me a nutshell spoiler?

ETA: Was she really hung up on Jake?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Moody wrote:
HUGE FAVOR... if anyone is bored. I can't read all the Reality TV spoilers, could someone give me a nutshell spoiler?

I will try and get that together for you ! RS wrote a blog today so let me see what he says.Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 2:07 pm

http://realitysteve.com/2010/05/25/bachelorette-6-recap-52410/all/1

Bachelorette 6 Recap – 5/24/10

For those of you reading this now who haven’t been back to the site since the end of Jake’s season (and that’s plenty of you), you’ve missed quite a lot. Well, basically the whole season. Two weeks ago I released all the spoilers to this season. Every date, rose, scandal, etc. It’s already out there. Under the banner up top, there are the Spoilers Part 1 & 2. Part 1 covers the spoilers broken down into what you’ll see in each episode this season, and Part 2 is the Justin “Rated R” Rego scandal. It needed its own column since it’s a lot more complicated than you think and I wanted to give you the backstory of it. So in order to get rid of repetitive emails asking what happens this season, or what this scandal about, just refer to the spoilers at the top of the page. They’ll have all your answers. Well, most of them. The only thing I don’t know at this point is what the final result of this season is. Obviously I reveal in the spoilers who the final 2 is, and I will repeatedly offer up spoilers during the recap, but as of today, I do not know the final result of the show. Hopefully I will know that soon. And when I do, so will you.
As most people know, I’m a huge sports fan. One thing I’ve always wanted to do in my life was watch a game at Wrigley Field. I’ve also never been to Chicago before. Well, it’s gonna happen now and anyone is invited. I’m coming to Chicago for a weekend in June, and Saturday June 19th, I’ve got bleacher tickets to the Cubs/Angels game that starts at 1:05. Anyone that wants to go, you’re more than welcome to show up. I suggest buying your bleacher tickets off ebay or Stubhub.com, or some seedy scalper. If you are interested in going to the game, email me and let me know you’re in, and I will update you on the plans. Obviously since I’ve never been to Chicago, I’m not familiar at all of where to go, but I have people there who are already in for the game giving me ideas of what to do. Once we finalize where, we will all meet a couple hours before the game to meet up, then head over to the game. Should be a hell of a weekend and I hope you local Chicagoans (is that the right word?) show me all the good places. Hmmmm, maybe I’ll send an invite to Jillian and Ed. Ha ha.
At the end of today’s column, I’m going to give you the details behind Frank’s departure from the show in Tahiti. Like I mentioned last week, this will be something that the show will never portray, but I have the background of what really went down. You can choose to believe the show, or you can choose to believe me and my information. Considering I nailed everything about the first episode, and will nail everything about the remaining episodes, it’s probably a good bet to believe what I tell you. I have no reason to make this stuff up. And if you don’t, well, then you’re just a pawn that the show is playing like a fiddle. More on the Frank stuff later. Now, on to last night.
-Since I already recapped most of episode one a few weeks ago in terms of telling you what was going to happen, tonight’s recap will just be a reaction of things I finally got to see for the first time. Like the montage of Ali at the beginning of the show re-hashing all the stuff with Jake, the phone call, the fights with Vienna, etc. No surprise they were gonna show us Ali saying that she made a mistake choosing her job over love and is ready for this adventure. That was a given. Nothing new there. She’s said it in every single interview she’s done already. I was more impressed she can bounce a soccer ball on her knee four times then bounce it off her head. Outstanding. Had no idea she has the talent of a young Daniel LaRusso in “Karate Kid”. I was half expecting some jealous guy to come into the scene and kick the ball into the ocean for her to go get. Then break her boombox. I’m sorry. But that beach scene in “Karate Kid” is an all time classic. In fact, when I was young and wanted to be Daniel LaRusso, I thought my first encounter with my high school girlfriend would go the exact same way. Uhhhh, I was wrong.
-So they show some of the hometown videos for the guys about to come on the show. No need to comment on all of them, just the ones I felt deserved it.
Frank: Had a great job, quit to move to Paris and work on screenplays, now lives with mom and dad. Frank came across as one of the more likable guys on the show to me last night. I really liked that guy. Too bad he’ll be one of the most hated men in America come Tahiti. Sucks for him. More to come.
Justin: The “Rated R” goober is a bundle already, isn’t he? I don’t even know where to start with this guy. Is he seriously slamming that guys head into a turnbuckle in his hometown video? Yeah, cuz that’s totally something Ali is looking for.
Ty: Ty Brown is the country singer from Nashville. He plays a guitar. Been there, done that. Might as well just refer to him as Ty Hayden this season. Can’t they come up with any original storylines with these guys? I mean, really? Last “Bachelorette” we get a guitar playing country singer, and now another one? Oh wait. I forgot. This show is the same exact thing with the same exact formula every season, just with a different cast. I hope people have come to realize that by now.
Kyle: The outdoorsman from Colorado. He has hunted and conquered just about anything and everything known to mankind. Except apparently a woman. I can’t imagine why. Most girly girls would love to walk into a place like his and see Bambi mounted on the wall. Makes them feel real comfortable and safe knowing the man you’re about to bed down with was skinning a raccoon hours earlier. Very sexy
I honestly fast forwarded through Ali’s conversation with Chris. I’m sure it was nothing she hasn’t repeated in every interview she’s done so far. I will say though, she looked smoking hot. I’m sure every woman out there will nitpick something about her look, which is expected. Why? Cuz’ women hate women. Especially ones that get paid six figures to have 25 guys drool over her and get to date them in four different countries. Whatever. She looked hot to me. I liked the open back dress. Makes it much more easy to…forget it. Now lets get to the limo exits. I’m not going to cover all of them. Just the ones that made a good/bad/ridiculous impression on me. And Ali. Or both. I gotta say right off the bat though, talk about the All-Star limo. How about three of our top five guys being in the first limo? I mean, that is if it really happened in that order. Most of the time, those aren’t shown in the correct order they actually showed up. But based on what they showed us of Chris L., Ty, and Frank being in the first limo, that was All-Star quality, no doubt.
Chris H. (Canada): Kind of a cross between Mark Texeira of the Yankees and Jason Biggs from “American Pie”. I just hope at no point this season does he start screwing a hot apple pie.
Jesse Beck: Asks her if she doesn’t mind dating a peculiar man because he’s from Peculiar, Missouri. According to the 2000 census, Peculiar had a population of 2,604. And 2,603 of them didn’t have their full set of teeth. Congrats Jesse!
Chris L.: I gotta say, this guy looks like Chris Bradshaw from DeAnna’s season, except with lighter hair. I would’ve been at Bradshaw’s place for the “Bachelorette” watch party last night, but unfortunately, with “24″ having an unbelievable series finale, plus night one of this nonsense, I just couldn’t do it. Next time.
Ty Brown: I’ll just go ahead and say it. He sounds like Gomer Pyle. Ty Hayden Pyle. The THP.
Frank: Pops out of the top of the limo. Nobody had ever done that before, so definitely a first. Won’t be the only first Frank accomplishes this season.
Justin: Comes out on his crutches and gets sympathy from Ali. I thought at that point, he might fake the foot injury, whack her across the back with the crutch, rip off his mask and reveal he’s actually Jake in disguise so the crowd will boo him.
Kasey: Anyone watch “Smallville”? Kasey is the Green Arrow. Spitting image. Seriously. Google “Justin Hartley Smallville” and look at the pics. Kasey also set the record for longest conversation out of the limo. Holy crap. He had diarrhea of the mouth. Did he give out his checking account number too? “I’m here to guard and protect your heart.” We know, dude. I think you only said it 4,000 times last night. Maybe you should get, like, a tattoo or something to show her how serious you are. Oh…
Kyle: Mr. Outdoorsman comes out of the limo trying to reel Ali in like a fish. I thought that was as gay as his bright yellow shirt.
Roberto: The latin heart throb has entered the building ladies and gentlemen. Apparently women across America are already ready to drop their panties for this guy because he can salsa dance. You know what else he can do? Suck at Div. II baseball.
Craig M.: Holy Flock of Seagulls, dude. Denny Terrio called, he wants his hair back.
Kirk: He made her a paper rose. Is he a magician or something? His act didn’t stand up against Frank’s jack-in-the-box routine. My niece had one of those a few years ago. Even though you know that thing is about to pop out after winding it up, don’t you still jump a little bit when it does? Oh. Must just be me then.
Derek: He remembered from Ali’s season when she took Jake home that she said it’s good luck to catch a falling leaf. So he brought a batch of leaves and threw them in the air for her to catch. It was very cute. However, what he didn’t remember is that Ali specifically said she wasn’t into gay guys.
Derrick: Tells her his name is Shooter and that he’d let her know all about it inside. And embarrass his friends and family in the process. C’mon Shooter. How much alcohol did they have to obliterate you with to get you to tell that story on camera? How in the world these producers manipulate so many guys into doing stuff they either don’t want to or shouldn’t do is beyond me. (cough)(cough)…Frank…(cough)(cough)
Jason: Does a backflip off the top of the limo. And it gets him nowhere. Hope that was worth it, big guy.

-So inside the instant reactions start coming from some of the guys in regards to Ali. Kasey, Ali’s legal guardian, decides he’ll be the first guy to give her his jacket. Which set the tone for the rest of the night considering every guy she took outside to talk to seemed to do the same as well. Except Roberto. Apparently his Latin hotness was enough to keep her insides all warm and, ummm, moist. Roberto even calls Ali “super fly”. Really? Hey, 1991 called, it wants it’s phrases back. Justin even admits it could be puppy love after seeing Ali. I’m having trouble believing anything Justin says this season. Especially since his profession consists of wearing tights, self tanning, and being addicted to painkillers. Not to mention sometimes wearing face paint, or a mask, or glittery robes. How long before the WWE sues Justin for copyright infringement of one of their top villains? For those unaware, one of the most popular (and hated) wrestlers in the WWE is named Edge. And he goes by the nickname the “Rated R Superstar”. Very original, Justin.
-Kirk shows Ali his scrapbook and gets made fun of by some of the other guys. Well, namely that chick with the big hair, Craig from Canada. Kirk seems to think that guys making fun of him will only make him stand out more, and his pansy scrapbook is a way to Ali’s heart. Ali seemed to like it in a “why are you showing me a scrapbook on night one” sort of way. She maybe actually liked it. She might’ve hated it. I can’t tell considering she gave out about 550 fake laughs last night. I guess that was just the nerves. Or the fact she realized she was given the biggest collection of 25 dbags this show has ever seen. The consensus so far is these are the worst looking 25 cast a “Bachelorette” has ever had to choose from. Well, except Roberto. Women are loving his Latin sausage apparently. Great. Can’t wait to listen to a whole season of this.
-Now it’s the Green Arrow’s turn to guard and protect Ali’s heart. Again. Look, I can’t fault the guy for being honest. Lord knows how many of these other guys cast are there to promote their careers. It’s just that Kasey was in “protect” mode the whole show. You could tell the guy was sincere because he was nervous. And you could tell he was nervous because he was speaking so fast. Either that or he was hammered beyond recognition and he didn’t have a clue what he was saying. Kasey and Ali we find out have something in common: Both their parents got divorced at the age of 12. I think it was at that point that Kasey began discovering his life as a superhero and decided he’d fight crime at night in a green suit with a bow and arrow. I’ve kept it a secret from everyone until now, but that’s the other major scandal this season. Kasey reveals himself as the Green Arrow, “Rated R” Rego finds out about it, and there’s a 1-on-1 match in a ring where Ali gets to be the referee. What an awesome season we have ahead of us!
-Time for our boy Hunter to whip out the ol’ ukulele and play Ali a little ditty. I’m glad he put a lot of thought into this.
“My name is Hunter, and I’m 28,
Came on the show to find a soulmate.
Pretty athletic, and I love the outdoors,
From hikin’, to bikin’, to fishin’ on the shores.
And I can fix about anything around the house,
Bet you’re thinkin’ I sound like a hell of a spouse…”

I’m still determining if that was any better than Jesse Csincsak’s crappy song he wrote for DeAnna. I’m not sure. What I do know is that if Hunter Wagner is your friend, and you invite him to a party/wedding/family function, expect him to whip out the ukulele any chance he can get. And realize once that happens, probably a good sign that your party is winding down.
-Time for Shooters story on where he got his nickname. ABC released this video over a week ago, so if this was the first time you had seen or heard about this, sorry you didn’t get the warning. Why any guy would admit this to a girl he’s known for two minutes is beyond me. Although I’m sure it had some to do with him telling her the story, but Shooter looked absolutely bombed when he was telling Ali the story. Not to mention the ITM of Ali laughing like she had just taken a rip from a bong. Were both of them drunk and high during this story? I’m sure Shooter is a guy that no doubt probably went home with the first chick he could get to say “yes” to him, then never got a return date since he finishes so quickly. Hey Shooter, try thinking of trucks, or guns, or Rosie O’Donnell while you’re going at it. That’s gotta help your little problem you got there. Or maybe no one’s ever told you the trick of cleaning your pipes before you go out. Haven’t you ever seen “There’s Something About Mary”? Geez. Have fun getting any chicks after that performance last night. Who am I kidding? Chicks will be lined up for him just like they are for every other guy that’s appeared on this show. Don’t believe me? Oh the stories I could tell.
-After Chris drops the first impression rose off, Roberto takes Ali outside for some alone time. I guess that was his psychological ploy for the night. To be the first guy Ali spent time with after the rose was presented. Nice. This guy is real suave. Either that, or he was trying put her in a trance with his gigantic, untweezed, and two-leveled eyebrows. What the hell was going on there? Next thing you’ll know with his insistence on being caught up in all things 1991, he’ll cut out three lines in his eyebrows, a la Vanilla Ice. Roberto is one “fly” dude. I still can’t believe in the year 2010, this guy is using words like “fly” to describe a girl. Go put on your MC Hammer pants and Turn this Mutha Out. By the way, used to be my favorite song of all time back in the day. Maybe Roberto was a fan of Mellow Man Ace’s “Mentirosa”. Or Kid Frost’s “La Raza”. Or any more Hispanic rappers that I can’t think of right now. Ohhh, Pitbull! Does he like him? “One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quatro…Rumba!” Yes, you can thank me later for that song being in your head the rest of the day. “I know you want me. You know I want cha’. I know you want meeeeeee, you know I want cha’…”
-So after listening to Roberto spout off about all things hip and cool in the early 90’s, Ali gives him the first impression rose. And then the guys vote for the guy most likely there for the wrong reasons, and of course, that goes to Justin “Rated R” Rego. He pleads his case to Ali, says he’s definitely there for her, that the guys don’t know him yet and they’re attacking his passion, and really doesn’t understand why guys rolling around on the floor shirtless and sweaty in tights with other guys is such a bad passion to have. He then puts Ali in a figure four leg lock and doesn’t release the hold until she agrees to give him a rose and keep him on the show. Seems to work as she announces in front of the rest of the guys that she’s keeping Justin, and in no way wants to not ever feel the wrath of “Rated R” Rego again. She even agrees she’ll be his manager someday when he’s a curtain jerker in the WWE. You can google that term too. Keep your wrestling dictionary handy this season as the “Rated R” dweeb will be getting a ton of crap from me. Well, up until episode six at least.

-Rose ceremony time. Roberto and Justin are already safe with roses. Time for Ali to keep 15 more, including all the Chris’ to make this even more confusing on everyone. Ali: “Thank you so much…I know what it’s like…never expected this to be so hard…took me forever to make decisions…I can’t tell you how stupid I feel for admitting I fell for Jake last season. Every single one of you guys is more of a man than that panty waist. Well, except you Shooter. Remember, close your eyes and think baseball.”
Guys getting roses (for last names, go to Part 1 of the spoilers): Jesse, Ty, Craig R., Tyler V., Frank, Steve, Chris L., Kirk, John C., Chris N., Chris H., Hunter, Craig M., Jonathan.”
Chris: “Ali, Gentleman. It’s the final rose tonight. When you’re ready. I hope to God they include this line on the ‘Bachelor’ video game hitting the Wii in July. I can’t imagine a bigger waste of time than playing that thing.”
Kasey gets the final rose. Green Arrow definitely dodged a close one there. Of course, if you had read my spoilers two weeks ago, none of tonight’s episode would’ve had any suspense for you. Neither should the rest of the season. But it sure will be fun watching it play out.
Frank’s Elimination
Our 3rd major storyline this season happens on the overnight dates. First there was the Kasey tattoo, then in Turkey Justin’s girlfriend calls to warn Ali, and now this. Frank eliminates himself in Tahiti after telling Ali he’s still in love with his ex-girlfriend back home. This happens before they spend the night together, and there is no rose ceremony. However, here’s the information that I’ve been gathering over the past week or so that I can now reveal. Since I haven’t seen the episode obviously and how it will play out, I’m guessing that after Frank leaves Tahiti, they will then show footage of Frank and his ex-girlfriend getting back together in Chicago. It’s not gonna be a phone call because they already did that with the Justin storyline. ABC will show footage of Frank meeting up with his ex-girlfriend Nicole and them getting back together. However, what ABC won’t show you is this footage was actually shot after Ali left Chicago for Frank’s hometown date but BEFORE he went to Tahiti. I can’t imagine the show will show Frank and his girlfriend getting back together before the overnight date episode, since that would essentially ruin the surprise of why he’s leaving. People would expect it at that point. Maybe they’ll show him contemplating it, talking about it with a producer, etc. I don’t know. I just know that he shot footage with his ex-girlfriend before leaving for Tahiti where they get back together.
The thing I’m confused about is why this was even necessary. If Frank wants to leave the show to be back with his ex he’s still in love with, fine. Got no problem with that. He’ll take a lot of crap for it from the angry housewives who think this show is real and he shouldn’t hurt Ali like that, but whatever. He made his bed, now he must lie in it. But seriously, what was the point of them filming him getting back together with his ex? To rub it in Ali’s face even more? Why not just let it be? I’ll tell you why: Because this show doesn’t give a flying f**k about it’s contestants. Look, I’m not gonna defend Frank’s actions here. Ultimately, it’s his responsibility for what he did. But even though I was told about the footage being shot before he left for Tahiti, my sources told me that Frank wanted off the show long before all this ever took place. The producers made him shoot the footage with his ex, they purposely waited until it was later in the show so it would have a more dramatic effect, and he wanted no part of it. So I don’t know if they threatened him with contract stuff, or loaded him with alcohol, I’m not sure. But this isn’t the first time someone on this show was forced to do something that they didn’t want to do, and it certainly won’t be the last. Yes, he did it and he’s ultimately responsible, but don’t think the producers didn’t have a major hand in how and when it all took place.
It makes sense. This show needs at least one major “water cooler” moment every show. They knew they had a big one with the Kasey tattoo. They had the Justin phone call in their back pocket whenever they decided to use it. So it made sense for them to keep pushing Frank’s storyline of wanting off the show til later and later in the season where it would be much more dramatic. If Frank does this in episode three, is it a big deal? Not nearly as big as if he gets all the way to the final three and is about to spend the night with Ali before dropping this bomb on her. Yes, Frank sucks for doing this and women are going to HATE him. Multiply that by ten once they show him in Chicago getting back together with Nicole. Well, just know they made the guy film it before he left for Tahiti, which means they knew he would’ve preferred to not get on that plane knowing damn well what he’d have to tell her once he got there.
This show truly is disgusting at times. You can say, “If he didn’t want to do it, he could’ve said no.” Well, not necessarily. When you sign that contract to be on this show, you pretty much do what they say. Like I said, I don’t know how they do it, but these producers are VERY good at coercing people into agreeing to do stuff for the benefit of the show. So Frank takes a lot of the blame for I guess not putting his foot down and saying, “Screw you, I’m not doing that”, but lets not make the Mike Fleiss/Martin Hilton combo innocent bystanders in all this. All you needed to do was watch the 20/20 special that aired a week after Jake’s finale to know what slime these guys are. If Frank just asks off the show, he tells Ali at an early rose ceremony he wants to be with his ex, and they let it happen, there’s no drama. But now this? Once the Justin scandal dies down, just wait til everyone’s talking about Frank’s departure in Tahiti. ABC/Fleiss/Hilton will love it. So, I hope I was able to give you a little insight to how this show works. My sources told me Frank wanted to tell Ali long before Tahiti and producers wouldn’t let him. Who are you gonna believe? That’s what I thought.
One other note: Kimberly, the third girl in the Justin scandal, did a sit down on-camera interview with Radar Online that is up on their site if you want to check that out. She definitely was hurt by the whole situation and I guess wants her story to get out there and let people know what dirtbag Justin is. In case you couldn’t have figured that out from last night’s episode.
For those who haven’t been to the site in a while, under the “Contact Me” link above, are all the places you can reach me. We’ve added a Reality Steve Fan Page now, so join that if you’d like as well. I have updated Part 1 of the spoilers with all the Frank news I just gave you as well so now everything in there is current and accurate. So before you think about sending an email or tweet asking a question this season, be sure to check either Part 1 or Part 2 of the spoilers to make sure your question hasn’t already been covered in it. Keep it here all week because any day now, I could be getting the results to how the show ends between Roberto and Chris. See you soon…

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   Tue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

See what I mean... he really needs to learn to say more with fewer words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season   

Back to top Go down

Major Bachelorette 6 *Spoilers* - Ali's Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: