Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 10:57 pm

I LOVE Maks and Erin. Going to vote right now!! I go back and forth on whether they are hooking up or not. He seems more into her than she is him. But, she does bring out a cute side of him. I really, really think they could win this whole thing if they really bring it the next couple weeks. If they can come close to Evan and Nicole in scoring during the finals.. I think they could win the vote. I HOPE! I could stand Evan winning as well.. but not Nicole.. YAWN!
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 11:04 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
They seem to have set is up so Chad is leaving tommorow. Who do you guys think it will be?

I hope it is Neicy!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 11:06 pm

Kelli wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
They seem to have set is up so Chad is leaving tommorow. Who do you guys think it will be?

I hope it is Neicy!

It should be one of those two. Their scores were far under the other three. I tend to think it will be Niecy leaving. Chad has never been in the bottom two. I am scared that Chad will sneak into the finals from votes. I really like him and Cheryl, but he doesn't deserve to be there over the other three.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 11:12 pm

I think Niecy is going home tomorrow night. At least I'm hoping she does. She is boring, IMO. I gave all my votes, as I've done every week but one, to Chad/Cheryl...love, love, love those two together!
I just love how Erin flirts with Tom...she is soo adorable. I think (MOO) she told Maks that after the dancing competition is over, they will see where the relationship goes. They do make a cute couple, for sure. Erin did kiss Max tonight!!!
Evan is just a cutie and it's obvious he absolutely adores Anna...and vice-versa. Their futuristic dance reminded me of that Friend's episode with Ross and Monica dancing the robot! Evan looked like Ross with his hair like that!
Good show tonight!!
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 11:29 pm

According to DialIdol (which I know is not very accurate for this show) Nicole has a big advantage over the others, Evan is second, and then there is a big gap and Erin is next, followed by Neicy with Chad in the bottom.

Maks just tweeted this

MaksimC

OK If @ErinAndrewsESPN and I get through to semi-final, we're doing V.Walts and...PASO DOBLE! You KNOW what I can do with Paso Wink VOTE plz!

How I would love to see their Paso...I really hope they make it through.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 10th 2010, 11:46 pm

I loved the Erin/Maks dance tonight - blew everyone else out of the water. I hope they make the finals. I like Evan and Niecy okay too but obviously Niecy doesn't have the talent needed to win. Chad and Nicole -
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 12:02 am

Th problem with Nicole and Dereck is I never watch Nicole. My attention only goes to Dereck. There is just something lacking in her.

It is funny. This show has been on so long the pro's are really the stars too.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 12:25 am

Hope wrote:
Th problem with Nicole and Dereck is I never watch Nicole. My attention only goes to Dereck. There is just something lacking in her.

It is funny. This show has been on so long the pro's are really the stars too.

I know what you mean. I do like Derek. It just seems like there isn't an "it" factor with Nicole even though she seems nice enough and has dancing ability.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 1:57 am

Erin and Evan were great tonight. I'm sure it will be Chad or Niecy going home tomorrow. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it is Erin.
I really missed Pam. There was no one I was looking forward to see. I'd like to see Erin or Evan win the whole thing.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 6:22 am

Aside from the glaring statement I made pre-season that there was no way I was going to watch ... I am officially on the Erin and Maks bandwagon. I love watching Derek and Nicole dance but they leave me cold.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 6:27 am

Maks and Paso.....come on ladies we KNOW what he can do with a PASO!!!! It'll be HOT HOT HOT!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 12:09 pm

lovin wrote:
Maks and Paso.....come on ladies we KNOW what he can do with a PASO!!!! It'll be HOT HOT HOT!

If Chad or Niecy stay and Erin or Evan goes home, Amy...I am NOT watching after tonight.

I like Chad and Niecy too (Niecy is a flippin' riot) but I really like Erin and want her to win the trophy!
Erin has to be an extra special person if she can get Maks to smile and laugh more than he did on all the other seasons put together!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 2:52 pm

Here is the problem wiht Nicole, she reminds me too much of Kim kardashian, a pretty face and nothing more. Chad and Erin are both very charming i can't say the same for Nicole.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 3:05 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:

If Chad or Niecy stay and Erin or Evan goes home, Amy...I am NOT watching after tonight.
I like Chad and Niecy too (Niecy is a flippin' riot) but I really like Erin and want her to win the trophy!
Erin has to be an extra special person if she can get Maks to smile and laugh more than he did on all the other seasons put together!

You know what Moe........I am sooo with you!!!! I think Niecy is a riot but her dancing is not where it should be at this stage in the game. Chad IDK he rubs me the wrong way with all this flashy bling bling he's been giving Cheryl.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 4:18 pm

Even though I haven't actively rooted for Niecy, Chad or Erin, I would much rather watch them in the finale over Nicole and Evan who are professional dancers in their respective careers. It's like the three who are the true amateurs are fighting it out for the 3rd and final spot in the finale with Nicole and Evan.

Niecy, Chad and Erin each had down weeks but all three have made improvements throughout the season while Nicole and Evan have consistently performed above and beyond everyone else because they are obviously in their element.

Watching how this season has unfolded reminds me why I stopped watching DWTS after season 4.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 4:34 pm

I like Nicole- she is too hard on herself and is serious which I guess is why she's not so appealing to some people. I think she's a fabulous dancer and she deserves to go to the finals along with Erin and Evan. I would love for Chad to go tonight but I think the fix is in for Niecy to leave.
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 5:22 pm

I love Nicole too tho she doesn't seem too popular here. I also like Erin and Evan, but Nicole is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Seba
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 6:02 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Even though I haven't actively rooted for Niecy, Chad or Erin, I would much rather watch them in the finale over Nicole and Evan who are professional dancers in their respective careers. It's like the three who are the true amateurs are fighting it out for the 3rd and final spot in the finale with Nicole and Evan.

I don't agree that Evan would be considered a professional dancer as a figure skater. Yes, he skates to music, but he's not an ice dancer, and to top it off he's never been a musical skater at all. He's also never been a pairs skater so partnering is a completely new thing for him. If you were going by that strict of criteria then Erin would be considered a dancer to since she was on her college dance team. The only "ringer" is Nicole who minored in dance in college. I don't hold it against her though since I generally like the ringers. I like having a few dancers who start at a higher level because the thought of an entire cast of horrible dancers is not something I'd like to watch.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 6:19 pm

Seba wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

I don't agree that Evan would be considered a professional dancer as a figure skater. Yes, he skates to music, but he's not an ice dancer, and to top it off he's never been a musical skater at all. He's also never been a pairs skater so partnering is a completely new thing for him. If you were going by that strict of criteria then Erin would be considered a dancer to since she was on her college dance team. The only "ringer" is Nicole who minored in dance in college. I don't hold it against her though since I generally like the ringers. I like having a few dancers who start at a higher level because the thought of an entire cast of horrible dancers is not something I'd like to watch.

I agree with this. I was a figure skater for almost 20 years and though I think I have a little bit of rythym, I know many many figure skaters that don't. What helps Evan is that he knows how to count music so it's easier for him to learn choreagraphy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 6:33 pm

kmjm wrote:
I like Nicole- she is too hard on herself and is serious which I guess is why she's not so appealing to some people. I think she's a fabulous dancer and she deserves to go to the finals along with Erin and Evan. I would love for Chad to go tonight but I think the fix is in for Niecy to leave.

I actually like Nicole too now, I finally get her. She's a perfectionist and I can relate to that. IMO she does deserve to be in the finals, the girl can dance!

I'm pissed that I missed most of the show last night because I was at the damn dentist, so I really can't comment on it. I guess the consensus is that either Neicy or Chad will be leaving. I'm hoping it's Chad, he's someone I can't seem to warm up to.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   May 11th 2010, 7:02 pm

Seba wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

OK, Evan may not be a professional dancer, but he has a mind for choreography and his world class ice skating skills gives him an advantage to excel at the technical aspects of ballroom dancing. Comparing Evan to Erin is a stretch. She may have been on a college dance team maybe 10 years ago, but it is not something she was doing on a professional level before signing on to do DWTS.

I prefer the original concept of the show of professional dancers teaching celebrities who are amateurs how to ballroom dance. Nicole and Evan are no doubt great dancers and entertaining to watch, but they have excelled without overcoming too many obstacles from week one and their professional careers have given them a huge advantage in the competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Thread 5/10/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Thread 5/10/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: