Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 3rd 2010, 11:21 pm

cheryl looked like lacey in the team dances...that long hair!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 12:27 am

For the first time this season, I hate to see anyone go. I love all of them and all of them have potential to dance. My guess is that it will be Pam or Niecy.

I am rooting for Erin to win the whole thing. I just can't root for Nicole either.. and I usuallly cheer for Derek. I would love to see Maks win. If it's not Erin, I hope Evan wins.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14847
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 1:56 am

They were all good. If I had to guess the bottom two it would be Niecy and Pam. Or Chad.

What's up with all the diamonds Chad is giving Cheryl? Am I the only one who thinks something is strange about the whole thing? I mean, I don't think I would accept all the diamonds if I were her. Maybe I'm an idiot for thinking that way, but I would feel like I owed him something. Or Something.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:32 am

catty wrote:
They were all good. If I had to guess the bottom two it would be Niecy and Pam. Or Chad.

What's up with all the diamonds Chad is giving Cheryl? Am I the only one who thinks something is strange about the whole thing? I mean, I don't think I would accept all the diamonds if I were her. Maybe I'm an idiot for thinking that way, but I would feel like I owed him something. Or Something.

I agree with you Catty about the diamonds, seems a little strange to me. Chad just flashing his money.....

I agree with them all being good but if I had to guess I'm going to say that Pam and Niecy will be in the bottom 2. JMO

I just hope Erin and Maks are safe!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 9:35 am

I agree about the diamonds. I would be creeped out by it. I'm not feeling Chad at all. I wish he would leave tonight. I think he's been overscored in the hopes of keeping more men around.

It's nice to have a season where there are so many strong women. I like Nicole- she's tense and anxious, which is why she is not as personally engaging. Loved it when Erin mocked Maks by "quoting" from him in a Russian accent "Woman, do not embarrass me!"

I'm also enjoying Evan. Anyone else think he's crushing on Anna?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 9:37 am

I think once the next two leave (assuming it's Niecy then Pam) it's going to be really tough.

I think the top three should be Evan, Erin and Nicole for sure - I am actually hoping that Maks and Erin take it this year. All three are good dancers, so at that point, I go for personality, and I am loving them.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 10:36 am

My finale three; Erin, Evan, Pam.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 10:58 am

kmjm wrote:
I agree about the diamonds. I would be creeped out by it. I'm not feeling Chad at all. I wish he would leave tonight. I think he's been overscored in the hopes of keeping more men around.

It's nice to have a season where there are so many strong women. I like Nicole- she's tense and anxious, which is why she is not as personally engaging. Loved it when Erin mocked Maks by "quoting" from him in a Russian accent "Woman, do not embarrass me!"

I'm also enjoying Evan. Anyone else think he's crushing on Anna?

I think there is alot of "crushing" going on this year. I think that Evan certainly is drawn to Anna. Erin and Maks are definitely "crushing". Pam is taken with her guy and a little smitten. I think Chad is into Cheryl.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 2:45 pm

i hope nicole goes today! hahaha...
but i know she's not!
i think someone from team madonna is gonna be eliminted! Sad
its always been like that..
the team that scores lower someone is elminated from that team..
so my guess is niecy!Sad
i love her tho so i hope its not her. she's so funny!

my top three would be evan, erin, nicey maybe chad. thoes are my faves!!!!
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 2:47 pm

oh & i'm so excited Lacey is performing tonight!
if anyone has a livefeed link post it please!Smile ty.
the one i used to use doesn't work anymore...Sad
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 2:54 pm

mimTN wrote:

I agree! I'm kinda hoping Nicole or Nicey leaves tonight. I'll be pissed if Erin or Evan leaves!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 3:26 pm

Daliana wrote:
mimTN wrote:

I agree! I'm kinda hoping Nicole or Nicey leaves tonight. I'll be pissed if Erin or Evan leaves!

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 3:40 pm

Daliana wrote:
mimTN wrote:

no Nicole is a good Dancer she needs to stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 3:46 pm

I want Nicole to leave, but I think it will be Pam based on previous seasons. They want thier "shocking" elimination to happen at this point in the season. Nicey scored higher then Pam and I would not be surprised if Pam left. I love Pam so I hope I am wrong.

Nicey has been in the bottom 2 twice this season, but did you notice Brooke slipped and said Pam had been in the bottom 2 three times?

As long as Evan and Erin make it through I will be happy, but I want Pam in the F3 as well.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 4:06 pm

I know Nicole may be technically best dancer.
DWTS, to me, is not just about dancing, if it were it would be a all pro or all amatuer(sp, I need spell check on here). It is about;
1. dancing 2. personality 3. popularity and last, but definality not least 4. "it" factor

In fact #4, "it" is most interesting and exciting, it is what keeps me watching. That is what I can't wait for every season, it can be the person that has stage presence, it can be a great personality that just shines, or it can be that celeb that you always thought you "knew" and then find out wow, you had no clue.
Pam is a surprise, plus her ablilty to make you "feel" the music.
Erin, is the personality that shines and makes you laugh then turns into grace and stage presence when she dances

Nicole is may be best dancer, but she has no presence and her personality leaves me cold.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 4:11 pm

mimTN--I agree with you 100%. The only thing I want to add. For me personally, I like to see improvement in the performer. Someone can be the best dancer, but if I don't see any growth during the season, they dont end up as my favorite.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 4:21 pm

Hope wrote:
mimTN--I agree with you 100%. The only thing I want to add. For me personally, I like to see improvement in the performer. Someone can be the best dancer, but if I don't see any growth during the season, they dont end up as my favorite.

Yes! thank-you. I do too.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 5:04 pm

I wish it would be Nicole leaving, but I highly doubt it. I have really enjoyed both Niecy and Pam and hate to see either of them go. But, if I had to choose I hope Pam stays just because I think she has more potential. I think she really does a great job. Does anyone know how old Pam is? I like to cheer for someone that is improving and learning. It's not as fun to cheer for NIcole who pulled some tens on her first couple dances.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 5:10 pm

mimTN wrote:
I know Nicole may be technically best dancer.
DWTS, to me, is not just about dancing, if it were it would be a all pro or all amatuer(sp, I need spell check on here). It is about;
1. dancing 2. personality 3. popularity and last, but definality not least 4. "it" factor

In fact #4, "it" is most interesting and exciting, it is what keeps me watching. That is what I can't wait for every season, it can be the person that has stage presence, it can be a great personality that just shines, or it can be that celeb that you always thought you "knew" and then find out wow, you had no clue.
Pam is a surprise, plus her ablilty to make you "feel" the music.
Erin, is the personality that shines and makes you laugh then turns into grace and stage presence when she dances

Nicole is may be best dancer, but she has no presence and her personality leaves me cold.

ITA. I have a feeling that Nicole might be in for a shock because her personality is nothing compared to Pam, Niecy and Erin. I love to watch them and cheer them on. I do think Evan is doing well but come on, he's had years of dance through figure skating so I'm not so impressed by him. But he's a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 5:22 pm

Washed Up wrote:

ITA. I have a feeling that Nicole might be in for a shock because her personality is nothing compared to Pam, Niecy and Erin. I love to watch them and cheer them on. I do think Evan is doing well but come on, he's had years of dance through figure skating so I'm not so impressed by him. But he's a nice guy.

LOL, you noticed I mentioned him in my final 3 but you saw no example of him in the rest of my reasons? It is for one reason and one reason only,

(my weakness for long-legged, dark-haired men)
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:11 pm

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/05/04/elisabeth-hasselbeck-vs-erin-andrews/

Video: http://tv.gawker.com/5530954/

Elisabeth Hasselbeck vs. Erin Andrews

Erin Andrews has been wearing increasingly revealing outfits on Dancing with the Stars – that’s kind of the point of the show. You wear a hot outfit, show a lot of skin, and people vote for you. Viewers are titillated. Ratings soar. The dancers profiles are raised. Everyone wins! But this morning on the View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, that nattering nabob of negativity, stumbled badly through a horrible joke about Andrews’ sartorial selections.

For the past like three weeks she’s been wearing like next to nothing … I think in light of what hapepned … and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room … in some way, if I’m him, I’m like, ‘man, I could have just waited 12 weeks (nervous laughter from crowd)’ … I could have seen this, a little bit less, without the prison time.

The hell? Joy Behar immediately called her out and then the girl from Precious said something smart (“[Erin Andrews] was not getting paid in that hotel room”) and the crowd roared and Whoopie and the rest of the cast quickly tried to throw Hasselbeck a bailout. But she kept chirping. Somewhere, Tim Hasselbeck buries his head under a pillow and turns off his cell phone and pretends this isn’t happening. Then, he checks their bank account and shrugs his shoulders.

See the video here (via Traina). It’ll be interesting to see how ABC responds to this. It clearly has a rising star at the network in Andrews. Maybe she’ll be a guest on the show next week and Hasselbeck will kiss her ass?[
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

I am so pissed about this, I should not post but, What the hell,

So, if you follow her thought process or lack there of, a rape victim must do without sex the rest of her life? or be covered from head to toe. hmmm, don't they do this in some countries already? Maybe you need to move to some fundamentalist country? Somewhere, anywhere? please. Just get off my tv at the least.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:26 pm

Using Elisabeth's logic, anyone that has a stalker peeping and taking video of them should spend the rest of their lives in a burqa. Thanks Elisabeth for taking us on another trip to "When Women Were Property and 2nd Class Citizens." She drives me absolutely crazy. Oh yes, and I believe there will be a "few" comments to the TV production company from her nutso point of view.

Last edited by Washed Up on May 4th 2010, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:27 pm

mimTN wrote:

So, if you follow her thought process or lack there of, a rape victim must do without sex the rest of her life? or be covered from head to toe. hmmm, don't they do this in some countries already? Maybe you need to move to some fundamentalist country? Somewhere, anywhere? please. Just get off my tv at the least.

ha ha mim - we were thinking the same thing!!! I'll pitch in for the ticket out of the USA.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:28 pm

Nicole will not leave because she is the "ringer" this season.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:42 pm

mimTN wrote:

I cannot believe she said this.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:43 pm

Quote :
Elisabeth Hasselbeck, that nattering nabob of negativity

Truer words were never spoken. When she starts one of her holy than thou rants, I change the channel.

Erin is off limits, she is adorable and Lizzy crossed the line big time! Mrs. H does not want to be on Max's bad side. Looks like she is already there.

Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 6:57 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

ITA...........

Happy........ Will you pm me regarding Pam's status tonight & update PLEASE... Oh, also, the cute guy w/the accent & dark hair too...???? TIA....
(I'll be watching 'AI' via live stream for need pick a couple for my pool..... )

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 7:03 pm

KyGirl wrote:
mimTN wrote:

I cannot believe she said this.

Sadly, I can believe she said it. I have no kind words to say about Ms. Hassel so I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   May 4th 2010, 7:21 pm

Heidi wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

ITA...........

Happy........ Will you pm me regarding Pam's status tonight & update PLEASE... Oh, also, the cute guy w/the accent & dark hair too...???? TIA....
(I'll be watching 'AI' via live stream for need pick a couple for my pool..... )

Yes I will keep you informed on this. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion 5/3/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: