lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:07 pm

KyGirl wrote:
lovin wrote:
OMG Jake you fucking pansy ass! Thank God he's gone!
I just spit pop on my computer. Tell us how you really feel Lovin! lol

You know I tried with the little turd, but the crying, OMG pssst....Jake don't quit your job as a pilot but you SUCK at acting!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:16 pm

you guys are too funny. I felt bad for him, I don't know what's wrong with me. Did you see Brooke cry too? lol Although I did want him to go next, I didn't mind him as much as the rest seem to. I actually loved his enthusiasm and the fact that he gave it his all. He really was a mess when he danced, all that tripping up, his head was always ahead of his feet. BTW, Tom Cruise was born in New York, but here's a funny thing, his family did move to Canada when he was young for a short time. So if Jake is channeling Tom Cruise, the Canada comment would fit lol.

Anyway, enjoyed the show, glad Jake was the one voted off. I would have hated to see Neicy go, she's comic relief for me. I'm also glad Pam stayed, I'm enjoying watching her that I actually voted online for her last night.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:17 pm

I heard Jake is up for a new series "The dancing maverick". I need to call Scott Hamilton: Evan needs an excuse note from 'Stars on Ice' until DWTS is over. Anyone know his #?
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:20 pm

Thomas Cruise( Mapother) grew up in GlenRidge, NJ, though. It's super close to where I grew up. Nothing's wrong with you Jack'd- you're a NICE person! I feel kind of guilty now for bashing Jake! I think it was my stress relief that Evan was safe.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:28 pm

So glad Jake is FINALLY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just hope he stays off my t.v. I really hope he is not asked to do the bachelor pad

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:49 pm

ranjake wrote:
Thomas Cruise( Mapother) grew up in GlenRidge, NJ, though. It's super close to where I grew up. Nothing's wrong with you Jack'd- you're a NICE person! I feel kind of guilty now for bashing Jake! I think it was my stress relief that Evan was safe.

ranjake, here's a bit of his bio that I found. I didn't know you were a fellow Jersey Girl lol, you weren't far from me either.

Mini Biography

In 1976, if you had told 14 year old Franciscan seminary student
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV that one day in the not too distant future he
would be considered one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, he would
have probably grinned and told you that his ambition was to become a
priest. Nonetheless, this sensitive, deeply religious youngster who was
born in 1962 in Syracuse, New York, was destined to become Tom Cruise,
one of the highest paid and most sought after actors in screen history.
The only son (among four children) of nomadic parents young Tom spent
his boyhood eternally on the move and by the time he was 14 he had
attended 15 different schools in the US and Canada. He finally settled
in Glen Ridge, New Jersey, with his mother and her new husband. While in
high school, he developed an interest in acting and abandoned his plans
of becoming a priest, dropped out of school, and at age 18 headed for
New York and a possible acting career. The next 15 years of his life are
the stuff of legends. He made his film debut with a small
part in Endless Love
(1981) and from the outset exhibited an undeniable box office appeal to
both male and female audiences.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/bio
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 8:51 pm

Bye Bye Jake
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:19 pm

ranjake wrote:
I heard Jake is up for a new series "The dancing maverick". I need to call Scott Hamilton: Evan needs an excuse note from 'Stars on Ice' until DWTS is over. Anyone know his #?

I think he should have just skipped the tour. Although he was probably committed to it before DWTS. I saw the show in NY and he only does 1 number anyway. Hardly worth all the back & forth. Although he was absolutely fantastic...
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:34 pm

KyGirl wrote:
Jake crying moment.

Was he on a balcony?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:37 pm

It was time for Jake to leave. I think he was crying because he knows his 15 minutes are up.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:40 pm

Mappy wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
Jake crying moment.

Was he on a balcony?
lol. That was the only thing missing.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:40 pm

ranjake wrote:
On twop there were lots of posts about a past Maks/Len beef. Apparently, they have been beefing since Maks was partnered with (Mya?) I forget who? Len and Maks were apparently even going back and forth in the press even then. I think maybe it was a problem when Maks was w/? Mel B-? I know i sound like an idiot, I just can't remember! Anyway, the jist was, they have past animosity- which isn't fair to Erin. Love this song!!!

Maks made some nasty remarks about Len today. I posted the article in the media thread.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:43 pm

I heard Jake is up for a new series "The dancing maverick".

Is this a rumor?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:44 pm

So every "star" left is going on the DWTS tour right? Jake missed going on that tonight maybe that is why he was crying?

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 9:55 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
It was time for Jake to leave. I think he was crying because he knows his 15 minutes are up.

Hopefully his 15 really are up, for both him and Vienna.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 10:07 pm

Aren't pilots supposed to be cool and collected under pressure? I just do not see him strong in a plane that is having problems.

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 10:23 pm

Jack'd wrote:
you guys are too funny. I felt bad for him, I don't know what's wrong with me. Did you see Brooke cry too? lol Although I did want him to go next, I didn't mind him as much as the rest seem to. I actually loved his enthusiasm and the fact that he gave it his all. He really was a mess when he danced, all that tripping up, his head was always ahead of his feet. BTW, Tom Cruise was born in New York, but here's a funny thing, his family did move to Canada when he was young for a short time. So if Jake is channeling Tom Cruise, the Canada comment would fit lol.

Anyway, enjoyed the show, glad Jake was the one voted off. I would have hated to see Neicy go, she's comic relief for me. I'm also glad Pam stayed, I'm enjoying watching her that I actually voted online for her last night.

I actually didn't mind Jake, either! I found him very entertaining! I really didn't care for him on The Bachelorette (Jillian's season) with all his drama...but, true to my word, I did not watch one minute of him on The Bachelor and I think that's the reason I didn't mind him on DWTS!! But, I am very happy for Pam, Chad, Erin and Evan. Poor Anna, she was sooo nervous tonight!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

bubs wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Hopefully his 15 really are up, for both him and Vienna.

I wonder if Vienna will still be working for Extra TV now that Jake is done?

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 11:14 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Is this a rumor?

Yes- sorry! Bad Joke! Jake really cared, I'll give him that!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 11:21 pm

ranjake wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Is this a rumor?

Yes- sorry! Bad Joke! Jake really cared, I'll give him that!

You got me with that.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 27th 2010, 11:28 pm

When I think of dancing Maverick, I think of this.

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 12:25 am

I'm thrilled Jake is gone!!!!! IMO, he started to get to cocky when he did the Risky Business theme & found out that the gals loved it, in the moment anyway..lol Last week trying' to act sexy & trying to talk over the judges comments ....ugggh......

BTW...... I thought he was a pilot....... Did he take an early retirement...lol He's been off for that Bachelor program, 'DWTS' & anything else that will give him a few more minutes of fame.... IMO, he 'may think' he looks like Cruise's Maverick character but if anyone ever needed a reality check, this guy needs to be first in line..... Anyone know if he's a commercial pilot ??

Number of posts : 14842
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 1:11 am

I was happy Smile

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 4:01 am

Thank you voters!!!

Jake is such a drama queen. I LOVED seeing him booted after his comments about feeling confident he was staying and referring to himself as the 3rd strongest after Evan and Nicole. Hello, inflated sense of self!

Poor Chelsie really got the shaft with him this season. So many times when Jake was commenting or being interviewed, she would have this look on her face like, "WTF is this douchenozzle talking about?" Love her, but I think she needs to be paired with a tougher, less sensitive partner (i.e., no criers).

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 7:42 am

Yes, Hope that picture is Maverick-y, you betcha! Hysterical!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 8:09 am

I was glad it was Jake - I think it was time for him to go. I remember reading about him and Vienna moving to LA and getting an apt. there while he was doing this show. I am sure he was paid fairly well to do it. I think they were just thoroughly enjoying their time in LA and everything that went along with him being on the show.

I wonder if Vienna will be satisfied now to move back to Dallas and become the wife of a pilot?

I had mixed feelings about Jake - I liked that he was so dedicated to learning and really tried super hard. But he just has an annoying personality and that fake-looking smile that makes his face all wrinkly..ugh..time to just get back to normal life I think.

Once Erin and Maks were safe, I was happy.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 3:33 pm

Here is a little quote from one of the media articles. Talking about Chelsia walking away from Jake after the show.

Quote :
(But Hightower did get a "long" hug and "sweet kiss on the cheek" from beau Mark Ballas.)

Did anyone else know that Chels was dating Mark? She was so cute with Louie, I had hoped that something developed between them.

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 3:36 pm

bamajen wrote:
Here is a little quote from one of the media articles. Talking about Chelsia walking away from Jake after the show.

Quote :
(But Hightower did get a "long" hug and "sweet kiss on the cheek" from beau Mark Ballas.)

Did anyone else know that Chels was dating Mark? She was so cute with Louie, I had hoped that something developed between them.

I heard about it last week and thought Mark was still with that gf from American Idol he was photographed with all last season.

Mark dumped Sabrina for that girl from AI. I wonder if he dumped that girl from AI for Chelsie? He seems like a player.

I can not see Mark and Chelsie as a couple at all. IMO she looked so cute with Louie. It brought out her fun side.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 4:36 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
bamajen wrote:

Quote :

I heard about it last week and thought Mark was still with that gf from American Idol he was photographed with all last season.

Mark dumped Sabrina for that girl from AI. I wonder if he dumped that girl from AI for Chelsie? He seems like a player.

I can not see Mark and Chelsie as a couple at all. IMO she looked so cute with Louie. It brought out her fun side.
On Jake's ustream he was getting accused of saying Mark and Chelsie were dating. He said he never started that rumor. So I don't know if its true or not. Did you see on Jimmy Kimmel where Chelsie admitted she didn't vote Mon night. That's ptretty bad if even your partner doesn't vote.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 4:43 pm

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
bamajen wrote:

Quote :

On Jake's ustream he was getting accused of saying Mark and Chelsie were dating. He said he never started that rumor. So I don't know if its true or not. Did you see on Jimmy Kimmel where Chelsie admitted she didn't vote Mon night. That's ptretty bad if even your partner doesn't vote.

That is bad that she didn't vote. I posted the video and watched the first 2 minutes and could't finish it because it was late.

I do think Mark and Chelsie are dating, but I don't see it lasting. JMHO

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 5:03 pm

I liked Mark and Sabrina together. I thought Chelsie and Derek looked great together when they danced. Much cuter than her Mark.

ETA: I agree Happy. He does seem like a player.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 5:16 pm

KyGirl wrote:
I liked Mark and Sabrina together. I thought Chelsie and Derek looked great together when they danced. Much cuter than her Mark.

ETA: I agree Happy. He does seem like a player.

Watch this little clip and tell me what you think of Chelsie and Mark's body language. Go to the 18:38 mark and watch to the 19:31 mark. This video was shot on April 13th,2010 I think.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 6:11 pm

Thanks for posting that Happy. Looked like some chemistry going on between Mark and Chelsie. I could listen to Aiden's voice all night. Nice of Sabrina to come. Was the girl towards the beginning his most recent girlfriend? I think Vienna is going to miss the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 6:20 pm

I think Chelsie and Mark may be dating. They seem to be cozy with one another in the video. I think there was something on twitter but I didn't pay too much attention.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   April 28th 2010, 7:44 pm

sammieso wrote:
I think Chelsie and Mark may be dating. They seem to be cozy with one another in the video. I think there was something on twitter but I didn't pay too much attention.

That's what is being said on the ABC message board. I really thought she and Louie were adorable together last season...they have said they have remained best friends. I agree with whomever said he brought out the fun side of her...something Jake just could not do. Zero chemistry between Jake and Chelsie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Show 4/27/2010   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Show 4/27/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: