View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Is any one watching this on VH1? I normally am not a big fan of Jessica Simpson, but I did like her on The Newlyweds and I am really liking her on this show as well. I have been watching it on demand. My favorite episode so far was when they went to Africa and learned about the "fat hut".. where the woman, before marriage sits still for two months fattening up on cows milk. LOL The India episode was really funny too, they drank this cleansing stuff and were burping up a storm. lol!

http://www.vh1.com/shows/jessica_simpson_the_price_of_beauty/series.jhtml

There is the home page where you can see the schedule and watch episodes that have already aired.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm

I have been watching it..I don't particularly like Jessica Simpson and she definitely isn't the reason I am watching the show this year, I enjoy watching what other cultures view as beauty, it has been eye opening to me a few times I was BAWLING when they went to France and looked into the modeling industry.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm

heyhay28 wrote:
I have been watching it..I don't particularly like Jessica Simpson and she definitely isn't the reason I am watching the show this year, I enjoy watching what other cultures view as beauty, it has been eye opening to me a few times I was BAWLING when they went to France and looked into the modeling industry.

Oh my that anorexic woman was frightening but how brave to do a nude photo shoot to expose the eating disorders required by the French models.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Moody wrote:
heyhay28 wrote:

Oh my that anorexic woman was frightening but how brave to do a nude photo shoot to expose the eating disorders required by the French models.

I know. I know it is worse with French models but I think there are issues here too....I was watching Made today on MTV and the episode was about wanting to be a model, anyways the Made Coach worked with three girls ALL in High School from different areas of the country, none of them knew he was working with anyone else besides them...for the second half of their Made experience the three girls went to New York and lived in a house together, did photo shoots, went on Go Sees, met with Hair and Makeup People, did a Runway Show....basically were submerged in the model life, and SEVERAL times one of the girls got told she needed to lose a weight by the people she was meeting with (wardrobe stylists, designers, people on Go Sees, whatever). She talked about how she was the skinny one at home but in the model world she was overweight, and honestly she didn't even look fat at all...even next to the other models...that just made me so sad to watch that girl be told over and over she needed to lose some pounds.

I also really enjoyed the one where they put those things around their necks, I think it was the first episode maybe in Thailand I can't remember.....but I was like Holy Hell those things around their neck looked so heavy I don't know how they wore them all the time and from when they were little too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty   

Back to top Go down

Jessica Simpson's The Price of Beauty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: