VIDEO
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:06 pm

I'm not sure if I'll put myself thru that travesty again...the only way to watch it is to go in knowing that whoever he chooses at the end will be just for a short while.
They never last long...Makes you wonder if they don't already know that when they
consent to be on the Bachelor.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:13 pm

This guy did not trip my trigger. The only way to watch is to know it is all a bunch of hooey.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:16 pm

Oh I'll watch; I simply cannot help myself! :twirl:
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:20 pm

Lori wrote:
Oh I'll watch; I simply cannot help myself! :twirl:

I will watch it too.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:41 pm

He's not really my type, but i'll be watching too. Someone over at FORT said he looks like Simon Cowell Laughing
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 9:56 pm

I'll watch, but there is something about his mouth that doesn't sit right with me. I suspect he has bad teeth. Maybe it is just the way he talks. I'm sorry

Can anyone find any more information on him?

Inquiring minds want to know. :snooty:

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 10:03 pm

THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

MATT GRANT - THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL BACHELOR - STORMS AMERICAN SHORES TO FIND TRUE LOVE, WHEN "THE BACHELOR" RETURNS TO ABC, MONDAY, MARCH 17

New Bachelor Heartthrob Loves London and All It Has to Offer, But is Crazy About American Women

Matt Grant, 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, has been selected to star in the 12th edition of ABC's highly-rated, popular romance reality series when it returns on MONDAY, MARCH 17 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET). U.S. viewers got their first glimpse of the 6'5", blue-eyed business development manager on ABC's "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" last night (2/4), as Matt was introduced live from the audience.

This totally charming and witty English gentleman works with millionaire businessmen, but he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible. The youngest of five brothers, the rest of whom are married, he is very close to his parents and siblings. His parents are still best friends and have a sexy relationship even after 30 years together. Matt's life revolves around his family and friends.

Matt's father, Tony, now 71, was older when Matt was born. The handsome Brit grew up wanting to have his own children at a young age so he could be an active participant in his kids' lives. He's looking for a woman who is adventurous, playful and fun, who loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors. His future mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing. Matt is definitely attracted to American women, whom he finds extroverted and gregarious - and he adores their accents. He's actually had an American girlfriend in the past. He frankly can't wait to fall in love again, having been bitten twice before - once it was even love at first sight.

A native of Bishop's Stortford, a short distance from London, this Renaissance man received his B.A. in modern history and politics from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis. A workout buff, his other passion is current events.

However Matt yearns to share stories and a laugh at the end of the day with someone special, and believes the woman he has been looking to fall in love with all this time will be among the 25 lucky Bachelorettes waiting to meet him in America.

LINK
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 10:08 pm

JWChitown wrote:
I'll watch, but there is something about his mouth that doesn't sit right with me. I suspect he has bad teeth. Maybe it is just the way he talks. I'm sorry

LOL--Bad teeth is a deal breaker for me too. Laughing

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 10:33 pm

Commercial

VIDEO
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 10:35 pm

Thanks, Jane.

I am sure I will watch (I always do) but he sure does not look like a favorite.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 10:48 pm

Not hot enough, imo. From the side, he sort of resembles Mr. Big. Head on, I get a Hugh Grant-ish vibe. I'm not a big fan of British accents either.

Disappointing. 🇳🇴 But I'll still watch. Ha! Very Happy

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 4th 2008, 11:04 pm

jengalives wrote:
Not hot enough, imo. From the side, he sort of resembles Mr. Big. Head on, I get a Hugh Grant-ish vibe. I'm not a big fan of British accents either.

Disappointing. 🇳🇴 But I'll still watch. Ha! Very Happy

Hey that's pretty good jenga!

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 5th 2008, 6:28 am

Too many funny things in this thread to quote. I agree with everyone. I will definitely watch. Maybe the mouth will get better. LOL

Last edited by Moody on February 29th 2008, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 5th 2008, 9:06 am

I read over at the FORT that Matt Grant is an actor too. Why didn't they include that in his bio? Also that two of the girls were dismissed when they realized he was an actor so that the other women wouldn't find out. I watch this for entertainment only now not expecting any of the couples to stay together. Now on the Bachelorette series I'm more hopeful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 5th 2008, 9:22 am

hey Miss... can you say that again??????????? :|
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 5th 2008, 12:11 pm

Miss Behaving wrote:
Did many funny things in this thread to quote. I agree with everyone. I will definitely watch. Maybe the mouth will get better. LOL

This was supposed to read "Too many funny things in this thread to quote, I agree with everyone. I will definitely watch (the show), maybe his mouth will get better.

(Did that help Gimme?)
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 7th 2008, 1:40 am

Not sure if I can post here...but I can't seem to find the bachelor 11 thread...Here are the dresses that Bettina just put up on Ebay:

The Maria Bianca Nero Pink cocktail dress from the WTA for $350:

Maria Bianca Nero Pink cocktail dress-The Bachelor - eBay (item 180213822329 end time Feb-09-08 17:45:18 PST)

Her Dolce and Gabbana black cocktail dress for $400:

D&G dolce gabbana black cocktail dress-The Bachelor - eBay (item 180213825131 end time Feb-11-08 18:00:46 PST)

Happy Bidding!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 8th 2008, 12:46 am

Bettina has decided to add the dress she was planning to wear to the Final Rose ceremony had she made it to the final 2...It is a stunning light turquoise blue cocktail dress...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180214075809&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180214075809&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123[/url]
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 8th 2008, 8:36 am

Yep! To tie this all in together, Bachelor is fun to watch for the dresses the girls bring to wear. It is also interesting for the fun things they have them participate in or see. I also like the travel segments and seeing where they go, even if it is just the girls' home towns.

Entertainment. Yep. Can't see the real romance. And I have witnessed the kind of romance I would like to see, but doubt I will ever see it again on national TV.

Often immitated, but never duplicated.

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 29th 2008, 12:15 am

The Bachelor: Where Are They Now

Quote :
How has life been treating popular past Bachelors Andrew Firestone and Aaron Buerge? Fans will get an opportunity to find out where some of their favorites Bachelors and Bachelorettes are right now. Have they found true love? Or are they still searching for that special someone? Find out on the ABC special, "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now?," MONDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) , on the ABC Television Network.

As Londoner Matt Grant, a global financier and the first international bachelor in the history of ABC's popular romance reality series, gets ready to start his search for love (Monday, March 17, 9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), viewers will have the chance to catch up with Andrew, Aaron and others in the Bachelor Hall of Fame. There will also be a sneak preview of Matt's journey as "The Bachelor."

An at-home visit to favorite Bachelor couple, Trista and Ryan Sutter, who had a recent addition to their family - their adorable son, Max --- will also be featured.

Viewers will also find out what's up with some of the most beloved and infamous bachelorettes, including real estate agent, DeAnna Pappas, who gets a second chance at love, when she stars in the fourth edition of "The Bachelorette," returning to the ABC lineup this summer. DeAnna will have the last laugh after suffering through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack during the last season of "The Bachelor." There also will be an update on the other woman Womack rebuffed, Jenni Croft, the Phoenix Suns dancer.

What ever happened to Sarah Brice, the labor and delivery nurse Charlie O'Connell selected as his chosen one? Or Moana Dixon, the last woman eliminated during Dr. Travis Stark's edition of "The Bachelor?" And, who could forget Erica Rose, the Houston socialite and unrepentant "princess" who was proudly "high maintenance" during Lorenzo Borghese's turn on the series? And remember how hot things got for former New York Giants quarterback and fifth Bachelor, Jesse Palmer, when model Trish Schneider decided she would not take "no" for an answer and offered Jesse a chance to change his mind about eliminating her?

Additionally, the results of an exclusive ABC.com on-line poll will be revealed. Fans will have the opportunity to decide who is the best bachelor of all time, who is the sexiest Bachelor ever, who is the least favorite Bachelor ever, the most dramatic moment in Bachelor history and the most romantic moment in Bachelor history. Just go to "bachelor.abc.com" to find the poll and vote, beginning February 25 at 6:00 p.m., ET/3:00 p.m., PT, through February 29.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   February 29th 2008, 7:45 am

Thanks, Jane for bringing the Bachelor info here. Love to hear about what is going on.

Think we could nominate Kaysar to become the next bachelor? Now that would be some HOT watching!

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 10th 2008, 3:58 pm

Reminder: Where Are They Now special tonight
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 12th 2008, 8:16 am

Anyone else watch the reunion? Trista & Ryan's little boy is such a little doll. The previews for the next Bachelor have sucked me in to watching again for all the women drama!!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 12th 2008, 5:30 pm

FLGAL wrote:
Anyone else watch the reunion? Trista & Ryan's little boy is such a little doll. The previews for the next Bachelor have sucked me in to watching again for all the women drama!!

I watched it! Mostly to DeAnna. She looked beautiful; i'm soooo excited for her season. Glad to see Jenni happy and engaged. And Brad.....he should've been voted worst Bachelor Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 15th 2008, 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 15th 2008, 10:04 pm

my fave so far is amanda R!Smile...i hope she goes far!

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 15th 2008, 10:24 pm

she's really pretty
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 17th 2008, 9:02 pm

He seems nice. I tried to watch his reactions ( it's not over yet) He seemed to light up to the North Carolina blond girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 17th 2008, 11:55 pm

didnt he give amanda the first impression rose?

She was cute and down to earth. I liked the last girl he gave the rose too. What a beautiful woman.
He was wayyyyyyyyy better than I expected and funny. The humping the phone booth was hilarious, and dancing like Michael Jackson, ROFL!!!

Any predictions on if this one ends up with a relationship?

Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 7:00 am

This bachelor has a great sense of humor.

OMG regarding the skank who put her panties in his pocket. I was laughing my butt off during that whole segement.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 8:20 am

and I liked that he said it was "just wrong"
but it looks the other episodes get hot and heavy though!!

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 1:36 pm

HelloKitty wrote:

Any predictions on if this one ends up with a relationship?

Highly doubtful. He may say different, but i really don't get the sense that Matt's ready to settle down. And lets not forget the whole living in different countries thing.

What did you guys think of Lorenzo Lamas's daughter being on the show? Does anyone really believe she's there for anything other than exposure? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 1:58 pm

i dont know who Lorenzo Lamas is

ellabraff

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 2:24 pm

I am not sure who Lorenzo Lamas is either. Was he on a soap? Which one is his daughter?

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 3:09 pm

susies wrote:
my fave so far is amanda R!Smile...i hope she goes far!

She is from my town, Niceville, although I don't know her. Before everyone asks, yes most people here are nice. I can't believe she has chronic hiccups!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 3:12 pm

Lorenzo Lamas is the son of Fernando Lamas (an actor). Lorenzo was on Falcon Crest way back in the dark ages (1980's, lol). You girls are too young to remember that show, I am sure.

Billy Crystal used to do a skit making fun of Fernando (the father) on SNL...the one where he would say "You look marvelous", using an accent.

Lorenzo is very good looking and I guess I'm shocked to see his daughter on The Bachelor. She's gotta be there just for exposure. Can't believe she's looking for "love."
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 3:12 pm

ellabraff wrote:
I am not sure who Lorenzo Lamas is either. Was he on a soap? Which one is his daughter?

He played in the movie "Grease" as Sandy's (Olivia Newton John) doofy football boyfriend before she dumped him for Danny (John Travolta).
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   March 18th 2008, 3:14 pm

Lori wrote:
This bachelor has a great sense of humor.

OMG regarding the skank who put her panties in his pocket. I was laughing my butt off during that whole segement.

Ah yes skankalicious Lesley.Between the panty incident, her foul mouth and passing out, did she really think she had a chance?

Last edited by FLGAL on March 18th 2008, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 12 - Matt Grant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: