AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17295
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 8:41 pm

ebowers wrote:
Just because Pamela Anderson was in the bottom 2 doesn't mean that she was in the bottom...does that make sense? They have always done it that way...they want to add drama to things.
Buzz should have been out, hero or not, IMHO. He could really hurt himself doing some of those moves. I appreciate his enthusiasm and determination, but....
So happy my favs are still in... Chad and Cheryl, Maks and Erin (cute, cute couple).
I like Kate, too, but she's in waaaay over her head and it's hard to watch.

ebowers, it does mean that she was in the bottom. It means that she and Shannon had the lowest scores. The way they announce them though, doesn't mean she had the lowest score, Shannon could have had a lower score than her, but the two of them did have the lowest scores. Did that make sense lol.

Knew Kate would stay, puss face and all. ABC are no fools Loved the remark about who cares if I can't dance, I was having fun lol, wake up Kate, it's a dance competition.

Loved that Melissa won. Seriously lovin, a celebrity male? Oh no, I wanted to vote for Tony and see the two of them together again, if not for anything but to see Tony have a good time again. I really like the guy.

Sorry to see Shannon go. She wasn't the best, but the kid had heart.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 8:49 pm

I'm happy Kate's still in it, but a little sad to see Shannon go. Her dad's face was so sad...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 8:59 pm

Shannen's problem is she doesn't currently have the kind of fan base Kate has.

Kate has people who voted for her to keep her in because they like her and didn't want to see her go first and people who hate her who voted for her to keep her embarassment going longer. I also talked to some people who decided to vote for her because they hate that she was being vilified for being away from her kids when no other mother on show ever has been. I also think ABC wanted her to stay around for a while for the ratings.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:00 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Jack'd...my bad!! Sorry if I confused anyone with my above post. It's the order that we don't know about when they're announced where they actually fall...So, the couple who were told they were saved third from the bottom...that means they could have fallen anywhere, not that they were third from the bottom...right? But, the two lowest did indeed have the lowest overall scores, with Shannon/Mark having the lowest????

I would have thought that Mark's huge fan base would've helped in the voting for them?? I know Shannon was a very hated gal (a real you know what) during the popularity of the original 90210. I guess some people never forget things!!! I never watched 1 single episode of that show, so I don't know about her or her character...just what my sis tells me. She was a real fan of that show!!

Tonight's show is just coming on here...we have to tape it, due to AI! My sister called from Ohio and told me everything about DWTS tonight!!
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:05 pm

What the heck with a male celebrity! They have never done that! Who are you voting for? I don't know who she would be good with.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:09 pm

Quote :
I would have thought that Mark's huge fan base would've helped in the voting for them??

I don't know what Mark did or if it was that Shannen wasn't as poplar as some of the other stars, but I have been reading the board at ABC and they don't like Mark anymore. Maybe it goes back to the way he treated Sabrina? That is a good question.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:13 pm

I was actually rooting for Shannen. I like people who may show promise. The dancers who start out great I usually dont root for because you dont see as much improvement later on.
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:19 pm

Cameron Mathison, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Warren Sapp, Cody Linley, Joey Lawrence, & Maurice Greene for Design A Dance.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:25 pm

I couldn't multitask tonight & went with Idol.... Have to wait till it airs here.....

So, it was Pam & Shannon in bottom two & Shannon left? I feel the way many of you do that Shannon just doesn't have that many fans & have to admit that I really enjoy Pam... I won't comment on Shannon's dancing for unfortunately, Kate, with ziltch talent is still there & being 'pushed around like a shopping cart'...(Loved that line).... Shannon's father looked really upset? If so, that's sad for she did this for him.....

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:35 pm

I voted for Lance, don't know why, guess I just like him the best out of the bunch.

ebowers, no problem, you just got a little confused, happens to me all the time lol. Yes, you're right, they announce who is safe but not in votes order, same with the bottom two, who has the least votes, but not in of who has the least amount of votes.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:37 pm

Watched Idol. Missed DWTS. Shannen?! Kate's still there? bleh
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:38 pm

Guess she's a little excited

MelRyStrickland

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK
YOU!!!! You guys ROCK!!! It was 100% youuu! Exciting!! Xoxo
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:40 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I voted for Lance, don't know why, guess I just like him the best out of the bunch.

ebowers, no problem, you just got a little confused, happens to me all the time lol. Yes, you're right, they announce who is safe but not in votes order, same with the bottom two, who has the least votes, but not in of who has the least amount of votes.
This made me think of the Insurance Lady.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:47 pm

KyGirl wrote:
Cameron Mathison, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Warren Sapp, Cody Linley, Joey Lawrence, & Maurice Greene for Design A Dance.

Or how about Drew Lachey...they'd be good together...he was fantastic!

Happy, I forgot that the fans turned so on Mark after his bad treatment of Sabrina. I'll bet that had something to do with it all, as well as Shannon's lack of a fan base.
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:50 pm

ebowers wrote:
KyGirl wrote:

I would like Drew Lachey but this is who they have to pick from. My bad ebowers, I should have said that.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 9:54 pm

KyGirl wrote:
ebowers wrote:
KyGirl wrote:

I would like Drew Lachey but this is who they have to pick from. My bad ebowers, I should have said that.

Oh, I see...then I pick Cameron. I'm going to go vote now.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:03 pm

I actually picked Joey Fatone, out of all of those guys up there he was actually one of the better dancers IMO. Cameron wasn't all that great. I'm super pissed that its not a pro that we get to pick what a RIP OFF!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:07 pm

lovin wrote:
I actually picked Joey Fatone, out of all of those guys up there he was actually one of the better dancers IMO. Cameron wasn't all that great. I'm super pissed that its not a pro that we get to pick what a RIP OFF!
I picked Joey too. Though Cameron is very easy on the eyes. I guess Warren has been cleared of his charges since he is in this group. Definitely a RIP OFF! I wanted her to dance with Tony again.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:10 pm

I love Janie's friend Joanna.

joannakrupa

The fact that pamela was in the bottom 1 really makes me mad at those not voting for her. She can dance! Kate can't! And kate seems mean

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:13 pm

KyGirl wrote:
lovin wrote:
I picked Joey too. Though Cameron is very easy on the eyes. I guess Warren has been cleared of his charges since he is in this group. Definitely a RIP OFF! I wanted her to dance with Tony again.

Joey Lawrence is pretty good also....but wtf with Cody Linley? A little young for Melissa ABC

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:15 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I love Janie's friend Joanna.

joannakrupa

The fact that pamela was in the bottom 1 really makes me mad at those not voting for her. She can dance! Kate can't! And kate seems mean

I just seen that LMAO! Like I've said I was fine with Kate until tonight her sourpuss looks and crap (oh and when Tony got done dancing the pro dance, the hot one LOL) when they came back from break it looks like she made and "ewww" look about him being all sweaty. Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:52 pm

Does anyone else think Aiden looks like Jeff (BB)? Every time they show him my 6 yr old starts yelling its Jeff, where's Jordan?! She refuses to believe his name is Aiden!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:53 pm

jami wrote:
Does anyone else think Aiden looks like Jeff (BB)? Every time they show him my 6 yr old starts yelling its Jeff, where's Jordan?! She refuses to believe his name is Aiden!

I can't say that I think he looks like Jeff, I think Jeff is much hotter. But he does have dark hair like Jeff LOL!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 10:57 pm

I think Jeff is better too, but there is no reasoning with this child!! I think it is kinda cute lol
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:00 pm

jami wrote:
I think Jeff is better too, but there is no reasoning with this child!! I think it is kinda cute lol

Its very cute!!! My daughter (10) knows who my bb peeps are and if she sees them she'll say their name "Hey that's Dani" "Mom, is that Jeff" "Mom is that Jordan" I think I have a slight obsession. Just a wee one. Oh and they both know (my girls) who Melissa is (bachelor/DWTS)

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:05 pm

Well that sucks! I'm not watching anymore
Just kidding hahaha. I can't believe Buzz and Kate beat Pam and Shannon. WTH!? I really wanted to see Shannon more. And was Mark crying at the end? I thought I saw a tear.
On the bright side, at least Pam and Niecy are still in it Smile

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:10 pm

I am watching a recap of Access Hollywood and Tony was so angry when Shawne Robertson said him" You are known has a tough teacher because Nacy O'Dell said you were strict." He answers back "How would she know, she only danced with me for two weeks so go ask the other nine I was paired with."

WOW. Tony is really feeling the pressure because of Kate. I have never seen him act like this. He walked out of the interview and left Kate standing there and when Shawne asked him if he was coming back he walked away.

This is only week 2. Think about this one and if they stay Tony might need a long break.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:13 pm

catty wrote:
Just kidding hahaha. I can't believe Buzz and Kate beat Pam and Shannon. WTH!? I really wanted to see Shannon more. And was Mark crying at the end? I thought I saw a tear.

Someone on twitter said Mark has a knee injury and would need surgery. I didn't notice that when he danced

Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:15 pm

I really want Kate off the show! Tony is probably the nicest dancer and she is making him look bad. The rolling of her eyes and facial expressions are way dramatic. I'm soooo over her, what a shame that Shannan got eliminated!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
catty wrote:

Someone on twitter said Mark has a knee injury and would need surgery. I didn't notice that when he danced
Happy I think he injured it rehearsing for tonight or maybe during yesterdays performance. I can't remember. They talked about it at the end of the show. He was going to be out for 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 30th 2010, 11:45 pm

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
catty wrote:

Happy I think he injured it rehearsing for tonight or maybe during yesterdays performance. I can't remember. They talked about it at the end of the show. He was going to be out for 6 weeks.

So he wouldn't have been able to continue even if he and Shannen were safe?

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 12:01 am

jami wrote:

I have thought that from week 1, jami! I'd say you have a very perceptive 6 year old!!

Could someone please post side by side pics of the two...I think the resemblance is uncanny, really?? Maybe seeing them side by side I can see what the others of you are seeing... that there is no resemblance.
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 12:08 am

side by side pics would be great...for sooo many reasons!!!
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 4:30 am

SO disappointed in tonight's show (or in the voters actually)... not only with Shannen being eliminated, but Pamela in the bottom two?? IMO, there were at least 4 couples who were worse than both Shannen and Pam (Kate, Buzz, Aiden, Ocho). And I know in past seasons the last 2 or 3 couples weren't always the ones with the fewest votes, but I think they actually were tonight because Tom referred to them as the "Bottom two." In previous seasons, he would call them "the couples in danger of elimination" and clarify that it didn't necessarily mean the couple who was ultimately saved had the second fewest votes.

This is a frustrating season already. I am getting annoyed with their "formula" of always having a football player, an ABC soap star, and an old person, all of whom should not have a legit shot at winning, talent-wise, but end up staying way longer than they should because of fan bases or the sympathy vote. (Cloris Leachman, Susan Lucci, Lawrence Taylor, etc.) There is no way Aiden, ochocinco, and Buzz ALL should have avoided the bottom two tonight.

And Kate... ugh. She is horrible, both personality-wise and obviously as a dancer. I am one who never watched her show so she is new to me, but I'm already tired of her perpetual victim routine. "everyone always quits on me" Maybe because you're bitchy and overbearing??

It's interesting to see the pro dancers' reactions to their new partners. In other seasons, we have seen most of the pros fight and/or get really frustrated w/their partners (Derek, Maks, Cheryl, Mark, etc.), but I have NEVER seen Tony and Edyta react this way to their partners before. I have always considered them two of the sweetest, most even-keeled dancers, despite the fact that they always seem to get stuck with the crappy partners. (maybe that's why the producers assign the partners that way... because the others wouldn't be so patient?) Anyway, I think that says a lot about the personality and teachability of some of this years "stars". Well, at least it won't be a boring season!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 5:06 am

jengalives wrote:
SO disappointed in tonight's show (or in the voters actually)... not only with Shannen being eliminated, but Pamela in the bottom two?? IMO, there were at least 4 couples who were worse than both Shannen and Pam (Kate, Buzz, Aiden, Ocho). And I know in past seasons the last 2 or 3 couples weren't always the ones with the fewest votes, but I think they actually were tonight because Tom referred to them as the "Bottom two." In previous seasons, he would call them "the couples in danger of elimination" and clarify that it didn't necessarily mean the couple who was ultimately saved had the second fewest votes.

This is a frustrating season already. I am getting annoyed with their "formula" of always having a football player, an ABC soap star, and an old person, all of whom should not have a legit shot at winning, talent-wise, but end up staying way longer than they should because of fan bases or the sympathy vote. (Cloris Leachman, Susan Lucci, Lawrence Taylor, etc.) There is no way Aiden, ochocinco, and Buzz ALL should have avoided the bottom two tonight.

And Kate... ugh. She is horrible, both personality-wise and obviously as a dancer. I am one who never watched her show so she is new to me, but I'm already tired of her perpetual victim routine. "everyone always quits on me" Maybe because you're bitchy and overbearing??

It's interesting to see the pro dancers' reactions to their new partners. In other seasons, we have seen most of the pros fight and/or get really frustrated w/their partners (Derek, Maks, Cheryl, Mark, etc.), but I have NEVER seen Tony and Edyta react this way to their partners before. I have always considered them two of the sweetest, most even-keeled dancers, despite the fact that they always seem to get stuck with the crappy partners. (maybe that's why the producers assign the partners that way... because the others wouldn't be so patient?) Anyway, I think that says a lot about the personality and teachability of some of this years "stars". Well, at least it won't be a boring season!

Excellent Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITA!

Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 5:08 am

I'm really surprised Kate wasn't the one to leave. It seems like she is the most disliked of all the dancers. The fact she is not doing well is obvious. I don't dislike Kate like most do. Do I think she should she go far? NO, she isn't really very good doesn't seem to have rythm for dancing. Do I want her to go because I think she is a bad person? NO. Between Jon and Kate, Kate takes a bad rap. I really don't think DWTS was a good show for her to go on. BUT thats jmo.
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 5:10 am

I wonder what happened to Lacy and why she wasn't back this season? I have a guess but was just wanting to know what you all thought...
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 6:05 am

So disappointed that Shannon left. Pam in the bottom 2? That girl can dance when so many others cannot.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 8:14 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I am watching a recap of Access Hollywood and Tony was so angry when Shawne Robertson said him" You are known has a tough teacher because Nacy O'Dell said you were strict." He answers back "How would she know, she only danced with me for two weeks so go ask the other nine I was paired with."

WOW. Tony is really feeling the pressure because of Kate. I have never seen him act like this. He walked out of the interview and left Kate standing there and when Shawne asked him if he was coming back he walked away.

This is only week 2. Think about this one and if they stay Tony might need a long break.

This is why I want Kate to stay a few more weeks. The drama!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   March 31st 2010, 8:47 am

Katydidit- I had heard (don't know if it's true) that Lacey was 'difficult' and that's why she wasn't asked back. Another rumor is they really wanted Kym back, but after her win with Donny, she wanted more money than they were willing to pay her. Seems like lots of people in the ballroom dancing community are posting in lots of places today about how excellent Tony is as a teacher, and how he has a great reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS March 30   

Back to top Go down

DWTS March 30
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: