Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16355
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
I have a feeling that Kate might be just a wee bit domineering.

I can't stand her ex-husband Jon, but the whole time I kept thinking he must have this huge grin on his face watching her act like that.

Thats what I was thinking. She was terrible last night.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

i voted for Jake & Chelsia,and for Nicole & Derek

i was going to vote for Kate & Tony,but Kate's Jive wasn't that good,Nicole's Jive was way better than Kate's

i like Kate,but not her Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
catty

Number of posts : 14732
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

I loved Niecy last night! I also liked Pam and Shannon. I think Chad can improve.
I have no words for Kate. She was horrible. She needs to relax and listen to Tony. He's there to help her. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she left.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:12 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:

A control freak.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35462
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:26 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:

I can't stand her ex-husband Jon, but the whole time I kept thinking he must have this huge grin on his face watching her act like that.

I think that's probably how she acted toward him. She was being her real self IMO. Maybe people should give Jon a little break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

if last week was a Elmination,who do think would have been voted off,cause last night Tom said if someone went home last week it would have been a Upset.

i think it might have been Jake or Nicole,cause that would be a upset if one of them went home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Oh, I didn't hear him say that. Interesting. Maybe Nicole. She's a good dancer. Or Evan.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Shannon's hair reminded me of when she was on Little House on the Prairie.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I heard Tom Bergeron tweeted that the bottom 2 is "WTF?" I'm SO nervous for Evan!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm

ranjake wrote:
I heard Tom Bergeron tweeted that the bottom 2 is "WTF?" I'm SO nervous for Evan!

Oh no that really makes me nervous!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm

ranjake wrote:

I am nervous for Evan too. I think it would be really hard for him or Nicole to go home because their scores were pretty high. I also worried about Shannen and Chad. I hope if it's not Kate or Buzz that its Jake.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Tom knows how to get people to tune in tonight doesn't he?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm just nervous because I read @ dialidol. The raw numbers had Evan like third highest; the total had him second to last (Buzz was last). I didn't think he would really leave so soon, and I really want to watch him more, so I hope I'm just being paranoid. I knew Evan wouldn't have the biggest fan base, but I thought he'd have, like, one in the middle.

Also- there's an article on popeater that Kate tried to have Tony fired! But I'm sure that's BS.

Who would be "shocking" in the bottom 2? Nicole. Evan. Who else do you think? Pam?
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Kate can't dance but ABC doesn't want her to go - she has upped the ratings. I do think that is Kate's personality because she certainly can't act. But I also don't forget that Aiden and Erin were both asses to their professional partners and Len called out Erin on hitting Maks.

As for giving Jon Gosselin a break, no way. When he gets job and acts like an adult, I will consider it. As long as he keeps going from living with one 20 something year olds parents to anothers, forget it. We was married to "difficult" wife. That doesn't absolve him of all responsibility for his own behavior.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

I am a memeber of Peta's FB page and Pam was getting support from members there b/c of all she does to help animals. I saw it and thought I would mention it. Have no idea if they vote or not.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17295

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 pm

OMG, Kate was awful. IMO, the problem with Kate is that she has no rhythm. Felt really bad for Tony, he had no idea that he was dealing with such a narcissist. Unfortunately, I can't be objective when it comes to Kate, I just can not stomach that woman. I wanted to scream at the TV "HELLO! this isn't Jon you're talking to, this is Tony and he isn't going to take your shit" The one thing I do know is that if a lot of people quit on me in life, I would be looking in a mirror and asking myself why. To the Kate fans, have faith because I really don't think ABC or TLC will allow her to get voted off tonight, she's too much of a draw for them right now, she's train wreck and unfortunately people want to see that. I for one hope she stays, I'm actually enjoying the train wreck and the ever "I'm a victim" schpeel

Loved Nicole & Derek. BTW, last year it was Melissa who everyone said that had an unfair advantage because of her dancing background and she didn't win, placed third. As a matter of fact 5 out of the 9 winners were athletes. I was pretty happy when Drew Lachey won his season and he pretty much has the same background as Nicole, so I wouldn't be pissed if she won.

Loved Niecy, she's just a spit fire and so fun to watch. Jake, I thought did a hell of a lot better this week, at least his legs weren't flying all over the place but he has such a long way to go. Shannon was sweet, I love that her Dad is front and center cheering her on.

So who goes tonight? Dial Idol says the bottom three are Aiden, Evan & Buzz. Are we sure that's the real Tom Bergeron on Twitter? Seems out of character for him to say something like that.
http://twitter.com/Tom_Bergeron
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I think Pam will make it to the top 2-3. Nicole is going to win this whole thing - very predicatable.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OMG, Kate was awful. IMO, the problem with Kate is that she has no rhythm. Felt really bad for Tony, he had no idea that he was dealing with such a narcissist. Unfortunately, I can't be objective when it comes to Kate, I just can not stomach that woman. I wanted to scream at the TV "HELLO! this isn't Jon you're talking to, this is Tony and he isn't going to take your shit" The one thing I do know is that if a lot of people quit on me in life, I would be looking in a mirror and asking myself why. To the Kate fans, have faith because I really don't think ABC or TLC will allow her to get voted off tonight, she's too much of a draw for them right now, she's train wreck and unfortunately people want to see that. I for one hope she stays, I'm actually enjoying the train wreck and the ever "I'm a victim" schpeel

Loved Nicole & Derek. BTW, last year it was Melissa who everyone said that had an unfair advantage because of her dancing background and she didn't win, placed third. As a matter of fact 5 out of the 9 winners were athletes. I was pretty happy when Drew Lachey won his season and he pretty much has the same background as Nicole, so I wouldn't be pissed if she won.

Loved Niecy, she's just a spit fire and so fun to watch. Jake, I thought did a hell of a lot better this week, at least his legs weren't flying all over the place but he has such a long way to go. Shannon was sweet, I love that her Dad is front and center cheering her on.

So who goes tonight? Dial Idol says the bottom three are Aiden, Evan & Buzz. Are we sure that's the real Tom Bergeron on Twitter? Seems out of character for him to say something like that.

Jack'd I couldn't agree with you more (especially the bolded part) plus I'm a HUGE Derek fan!!!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

jfan wrote:
I think Pam will make it to the top 2-3. Nicole is going to win this whole thing - very predicatable.

I agree. I am enjoying watching Nicole, Pam and Evan. I do reserve the right to change my opinion as the show goes on
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

I will admit that so far I like this season's DWTS more then I did last last year.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I checked Brooke Burke, who has a verified account, and she's following him. I think it's really him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion 3/29   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion 3/29
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: