20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 12th 2010, 7:11 pm

Episode Description: TV Guide.

Quote:

Inside “The Bachelor”: The stories Behind the Rose: Behind the scenes with “The Bachelor.” Included: audition tapes and interviews with past Bachelors, Bachelorettes and contestants. Reporters include 2009 “Bachelor” contestant Melissa Rycroft.

Monday March 15 at 8 p.m. Eastern. A two-hour special on The Bachelor.

Bob Guiney and Chris Connelly
In 2003, Bob Guiney was cast as The Bachelor in season 4, after being rejected by first Bachelorette Trista Sutter. Bob is now part of "Band from TV," whose members include Greg Grunberg, James Denton, Hugh Laurie, Adrian Pasdar and Jesse Spencer.

Deborah Roberts and Melissa Rycroft
Melissa Rycroft was cast in The Bachelor season 13, and became famous when Jason Mesnick proposed to her, and later rescinded the proposal to ask runner-up Molly Malaney for a second chance. Melissa went on to go Dancing with the Stars, and is now a special correspondent for The Insider.

On season 6 of The Bachelor, Byron Velvick proposed to Mary Delgado, but they split in 2009. In 2007, Mary was arrested for punching Byron in the mouth during a fight.

Deborah Roberts speaks to contestants from The Bachelor: Paris (season Cool, The Bachelor season 10, The Bachelorette season 5, and The Bachelor season 6 (respectively).

Jehan Huleisy appeared on The Bachelor: Paris in 2002, the season in which Dr. Travis Stork ended up choosing Sarah Stone, but did not propose. They broke up soon after.
Peyton Wright was a contestant on The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman with Andrew Baldwin, who eliminated her during week 3.
Deborah Roberts (host)
Reid Rosenthal got to the final three with Bachelorette Jillian Harris in 2009.
Tanya Michel was the runner-up to Mary Delgado during Byron Velick's season of The Bachelor.

Quote:

They look different to me
A couple more of Jehan and another of Peyton

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 12th 2010, 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 12th 2010, 9:36 pm

Melissa Rycroft on Ellen today. Sorry YouTube's share link wouldn't work, so I have to post the link. It's not up on Ellen's site yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRp3iRceNk
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 12th 2010, 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 12th 2010, 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 13th 2010, 12:08 am

Yea Reid!! Can't wait for this it looks like it will be good.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 5:28 pm

The video I posted ^ is different than the other ones. It has Andrew's beautiful baby boy in this preview!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 5:31 pm

Audition tapes for Jake,Vienna, and Ali!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 8:04 pm

I am surprised Fleiss (sp) would spill all these secrets about how fake this show is.

Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 9:01 pm

I found it very interesting.

The most interesting piece of info to me is that the average bachelor sleeps with three girls before the show is over, and that Bob slept with 5-6 and is probably the highest when it comes to that
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 9:23 pm

heyhay28 wrote:

The most interesting piece of info to me is that the average bachelor sleeps with three girls before the show is over, and that Bob slept with 5-6 and is probably the highest when it comes to that

I think he said 5 and a half. After hearing that I was suprised that Estella wasn't one of them...unless she was the .5!
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 9:34 pm

Bonnie wrote:
heyhay28 wrote:

I think he said 5 and a half. After hearing that I was suprised that Estella wasn't one of them...unless she was the .5!

Oh see at first I thought he said 5.6 and I was like how the hell do you get .6 so I just figured he said 5 or 6 and I misheard...maybe it was the .6 in the first place
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 9:47 pm

I don't think I heard 6 at all but I wasn't paying close attention so you're probably right with the 5 or 6. All I know is after I thought I heard 5.5 I immediately started wondering what .5 was. Below the belt? Second base? Through their clothes?
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 10:04 pm

Bonnie wrote:
I don't think I heard 6 at all but I wasn't paying close attention so you're probably right with the 5 or 6. All I know is after I thought I heard 5.5 I immediately started wondering what .5 was. Below the belt? Second base? Through their clothes?

Well it's been a long day so it's just as likely you are right....the whole conversation had me laughing and wondering why exactly they were talking about THAT
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 15th 2010, 10:08 pm

bubs wrote:
Yea Reid!! Can't wait for this it looks like it will be good.

How about that...he's dating Miss USA!! Glad to hear he's okay and doing well.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 2:38 am

Damn I forgot to DVR this. Average of 3 girls? 5 or 6? omg I am SO naive. I really thought maybe the 2 girls at the end would give it up, but not even always that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 4:03 am

I watched this show last night, not sure why..lol...I quit following the bach and the bachelorette when they started recycling. I did enjoy a little of seeing the older bach's but thats it. I thought the segment with Mellissa R. was a little out there. If MC didn't care, why all the big hoopla about Jason dumping her. I think she cleaned up pretty good by getting all the sympathy she could. I thought she knew exactly what was going down on the final rose ceremony. I don't blame her for being embarrassed. Looks to me like Jason picked the right gal aterall. lol..I really wouldn't know for sure other than her married the other gal on tv. I didn't watch Jason's season, cause he was recycled. Can't watch the next bachelorette cause she is recycled. But I sure the heck can go later and watch a little and whine and complain..roflol. Oh well thats the beauty of having internet and picking and choosing what I watch when I watch. Hopefully they will quit being lazy and get us a totally new bachelor or bachelorette. Who knows til then Ill never watch the season on tv. Still catch up on the internet. I know I'm silly that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   March 16th 2010, 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose   

Back to top Go down

20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: