View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 26th 2010, 11:48 pm

KyGirl wrote:
Who is kneeling down like they are proposing?

He is a mystery right now. I bet FORT will know who he is though soon! I will post any updates about the season I find. Can't wait!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 26th 2010, 11:56 pm

I'm excited for the new season with Ali! It's supposed to start soon, right?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 27th 2010, 1:06 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
I'm excited for the new season with Ali! It's supposed to start soon, right?

May 24th on ABC!

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 27th 2010, 1:15 am

Awesome! I knew you'd have the info for me, Happy! You know everything about everything! lol Thanks for letting me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 27th 2010, 1:21 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Awesome! I knew you'd have the info for me, Happy! You know everything about everything! lol Thanks for letting me know. Smile

No problem! I wish I had all the answers, but I learn something new everyday. Now, if we could figure out what tattoo Siobhon got all would be right in the world.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 4th 2010, 6:32 pm

Daily News Releases

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELORETTE PREMIERES MONDAY, MAY 24 ON ABC

SEASON PREMIERE

FAN FAVORITE ALI FEDOTOWSKY RISKS IT ALL FOR LOVE, GETTING HER SECOND CHANCE
AT HAPPINESS, WHEN THE SIXTH EDITION OF ABC'S ROMANCE REALITY SERIES
"THE BACHELORETTE" PREMIERES MONDAY, MAY 24, ON ABC

This Season's Highlights Include Extraordinary Trips Across Iceland, Turkey, Portugal and Tahiti,
a Bachelor Broadway Competition, Featuring the Tony Award-Winning Musical "The Lion King,"
a Bachelor Music Video with the Grammy-Nominated Group Barenaked Ladies, a Glamorous InStyle Photo Shoot, Private Concerts by Critically Acclaimed Singers Jamie Cullum and Joshua Radin
and the Famed Harlem Boys Choir

The Bachelorette Just Misses the Disastrous Eruption of Iceland's Volcano While Filming There

Ali Fedotowsky, the beautiful, energetic and charismatic career-oriented woman from San Francisco is back. She has re-prioritized her life - and now is ready to find her soul mate. Ali will have her own opportunity to find true love, as the sixth edition of "The Bachelorette," the female version of ABC's hit romance reality series, premieres MONDAY, MAY 24 (9:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali, 25, has been a fan favorite from the moment she stepped out of the limo to meet Jake Pavelka on the last season of "The Bachelor." She became the front-runner for Jake's heart, but in a shocking turn of events, she was forced to make a heartbreaking choice between her dream job and continuing her relationship with Jake. Ali surprisingly chose her career - a decision she still regrets. But it's not too late for Ali now. She's left her home, her job, her stability behind - letting go of everything this time -- to really make a life-changing commitment to put her heart first and take a second chance at finding true love.

Editor's note: Beginning Monday, May 31, the program moves to its regular two-hour run time from 8:00-10:02 p.m., ET.

This season's premiere, "Episode 601," begins with 25 eligible men arriving from all over the country to try and win Ali's heart, including a real estate investor, a lawyer, a TV weatherman and even a professional wrestler. Each is more handsome than the next, with standout personalities. Tonight, as she returns to the mansion, nothing can prepare Ali for the lengths the guys will go to for her attention: one outdoorsman literally tries to reel her in, a hunky skier does a death-defying back flip off the limo and a one man even gets down on one knee and proposes.

Inside, the men are blown away about how incredibly gorgeous Ali looks in her slinky black dress - and the battle of the bachelors begins, as each tries to make the best first impression on the stunning Bachelorette. An aspiring writer is the first to snag some alone time with Ali, sharing his very inspiring story. One man scores some points with a sentimental scrapbook he made for her, but one clever guy steals the show and Ali's attention with a heart-felt, hilarious song, accompanying himself on a ukulele.

The competition heats up when Chris Harrison brings out the first impression rose. A sexy Latin bachelor seizes the moment to take Ali outside and teach her some salsa steps. Another handsome suitor rips his shirt open to reveal his professional wrestler alter ego, and a rugged country guy gives Ali a beautiful hand-crafted wood necklace to make his point.

But Ali grows concerned when one of the men uses his one-on-one time to warn her - already - that there may be some men here for reasons other than love. Chris comes to the rescue as he brings in a ballot box and instructs the men to each write down the name of a guy they feel isn't here for the right reasons. Tensions rise and tempers clash as the men size each other up and call each other out. As the men battle, Ali scoops up the first impression rose and offers it to someone who swept her off her feet. When the votes are tallied, one bachelor gets an overwhelming number of votes. But even though he is a marked man, Ali gives him some private time to convince her that his intentions are sincere. But will he have done enough to get a rose?

By the end of the evening, Ali, having the time of her life, is optimistic that the man of her dreams is among this group of bachelors. She must eliminate eight of the 25 men the first night, leaving 17 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

A list of bachelors will be released shortly.

Ali's hunt for Mr. Right will take place during some of the most romantic and adventurous dates ever, with exciting surprises in store for her bachelors as they travel around the globe for intimate dates in Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Iceland, Istanbul, Lisbon and Tahiti. Ali and one lucky man sneak up to the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, enjoying the city lights below. She whisks away one fortunate bachelor on a private jet to an exciting date at a new Las Vegas resort, which ends with a private performance by popular English jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum. Nine guys are surprised when they get to shoot a music video with the Barenaked Ladies. Ali's Manhattan adventure starts with a glamorous photo shoot and make-over for InStyle magazine's July issue, out in mid-June. And the lights of Broadway are not far behind, as Ali auditions seven men to try and sing and dance their way into her heart with the hopes of being chosen to be featured with her in that night's performance of the landmark Tony Award-winning musical, "The Lion King." Ali and one of the lucky bachelors are surprised by a private concert from one of the Bachelorette's favorites, singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir.

Traveling half way around the world, Ali and the remaining men visit the beautiful and exotic country of Iceland. The intrepid group transverse a frigid mountain plateau to a cave where they go spelunking. Then they enjoy a dip in the famous geothermal hot springs, Blue Lagoon. Ali takes two anxious men on a breathtaking helicopter ride over the active Eyjafjallajokull Volcano shortly before its eruption caused massive travel tremors around the world. The incredible outing leads to a huge glacier and a spectacular and romantic ice cave. But things steam up when Ali and the men move on to Istanbul, Turkey. The fun is just starting, as some of the bachelors must compete for Ali's time and attention, grappling with gargantuan Turkish olive oil wrestlers in a slippery throw-down. Lisbon, Portugal is the location for magical dates in romantic medieval settings at the Castle Sao Jorge and the town of Obidos, where Ali and two of the men don historic garments and are joined by local villagers in a dance. Finally, three lucky men travel with Ali to the island paradise of Tahiti for some of the most exotic and sensual overnight dates ever.

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he's no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Ali that shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers. "The Bachelorette" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

Note: Photos of "The Bachelorette" are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

ABC Media Relations:
Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Yani Chang (818) 460-4705; yani.chang@abc.com

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 5th 2010, 2:03 pm

http://twitter.com/RealitySteve

Quote :
Ok, on to what you really came to read about, and that’s the “Bachelorette”. In case you haven’t seen, ABC released their first press release for the show yesterday. No pictures of the guys or the guys names yet, but gave you an idea about some of the dates, and confirmed Iceland, Turkey, Portugal, and Tahiti. To read ABC’s press release, click here. So a lot of the dates are in there, but also a lot are missing. In addition, you don’t know which guys go on what dates, nor who gets any of the roses, but that was expected. They never put that in the press release. Also, ABC avoided talking about the scandal that happens in Turkey with the phone call. I will basically fill in the blanks of this whole press release very soon. I said I wasn’t going to release anything in pieces and I’m sticking to that. So sorry, not going to give anything away today, but you will know shortly. And it will be everything. I promise.

The funny thing is, in the past when ABC sent out this release roughly three weeks before the show starts, it’s usually the first time I’ve ever heard about most of these things. Now this season I’m more ahead of the game than I’ve ever been without having done anything different than past seasons. My sources have really come through for me like I knew they would, it’s just that they’ve done it a hell of a lot sooner than I expected. I’m not going to give a day when I’m going to release this stuff because I just don’t know. So I would just either follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or join the Facebook Fan Page and you will know when I do post all of this seasons spoilers. Filming should be wrapping up today, so it can’t be long before I’m told who Ali picks. Put it this way, I already know who the final two are. First and last names of both guys. In fact, I have the first and last names of every significant person on the show this season. Wouldn’t it be great if I release the full names of the final two guys before ABC even releases their first names and faces? Could happen. Very well could happen. Stay tuned…
My schedule is gonna get crazy now. I’ll be writing quite frequently, but about what and when it’s going up will be a day-to-day decision. So keep it right here for all your “Bachelorette” news. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. See you soon…

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 7th 2010, 1:54 am

Rated R Sneak - The Bachelorette

Ali takes time to get to know a wrestler, known as Rated R.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 7th 2010, 1:55 am

Bear Sneak - The Bachelorette

Get a glimpse of bachelor Kyle's life in Colorado.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 8th 2010, 12:34 am

A potential suiter tells Ali about his nickname.

Shooter Sneak 5-24 - The Bachelorette

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35349
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: I think the Bachelor/ette needs a forum of it's own   May 11th 2010, 5:33 pm

Do you all think the Bachelor shows need it's own forum?

I think there is a lot of interest here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 5:46 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I vote Yes please!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35349
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 6:00 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I vote Yes please!!!!!!!

LOL, well let's keep Happy, happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 6:01 pm

I vote yes too, Nancy!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 6:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I vote Yes please!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Nancy! Happy is a very happy camper!

Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3138
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 8:34 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I vote Yes please!!!!!!!

Thanks Nancy, I don't normally watch it but with these spoilers I'm getting a little interested.

Thank you so much Nancy! Happy is a very happy camper!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 8:36 pm

Blueeyed - I hope you give it a chance and post during the season. I love this show! LOL

Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3138
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 11th 2010, 8:42 pm

I've always had personal issues with 25 women throwing themselves at one man, but IMO the men seem treat it whole process differently. But with all the spoilers, I'm looking at it differently, so I hopefully will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 19th 2010, 3:08 am

The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres next Monday, and host Chris Harrison has revealing details about the woman you'll be rooting for this new season.

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 23rd 2010, 7:11 pm

Tomorrowwwwwwww!!! Very Happy

So excited!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 23rd 2010, 7:15 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
Tomorrowwwwwwww!!! Very Happy

So excited!

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:29 am

I'm very excited for the premiere! I resisted the urge to read the major spoilers but I'm not sure how long I can hold out. I think knowing the outcome of the Bachelor kind of put a damper on it for me last time but I don't have much willpower. lol
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 2:21 pm

I'm nervous for this season for some reason! Ahhh. I plan on trying not to look at spoilers this year, just because.

5 hours & 39 minutes!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 2:28 pm

Introducing the New Bachelorette on Good Morning America

Introducing the New Bachelorette on Good Morning America
Ali Fedotowsky is a 25-year-old advertising account executive looking for love.

She is so cute! clap

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 2:30 pm

Ali will also be on Ellen today!

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 2:39 pm

She's so pretty! Ah, so excited! Luckily, I record Ellen everyday! Very Happy
I'll have to watch DWTS on hulu though. Oh well.
Ali > Jake.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:01 pm

http://www.ew.com

24 2010 12:38 PM ET

'The Bachelorette' returns tonight, as does self-medicating Mojito Monday

by Mandi Bierly

Image Credit: Bob D'Amico/ABC

The new season of The Bachelorette starring 25-year-old Ali Fedotowsky premieres tonight (ABC, 9 p.m. ET), which means I’ll be stopping after work for one to three mojitos. It was a tradition begun during Jake Pavelka’s “journey.” I’m not saying it’s healthy, I’m just saying that I can’t not watch a Bachelor or Bachelorette — and that I can no longer watch them entirely sober. A season premiere is especially difficult, what with everyone trying to make a memorable first impression. I just watched a few teaser clips on Hulu, and we’ve got a guy on crutches who explains that he injured himself because he does professional wrestling and a man who explains that he got his nickname, Shooter, freshman year in college because he may have “accidentally” prematurely ejaculated. I wish I’d known that reveal was coming because I have a bottle of Top Chef Quickfire Chardonnay sitting on my desk, and I would have opened it.

P.S. I can’t wait to see Kyle, a self-proclaimed mountain man from Colorado who boasts that he’s killed everything from a bear to a dove (a dove?!), meet Ali. You know he brings her some kind of clothing or jewelry made from one of his kills.
Anyone else have a Bachelor/Bachelorette ritual? Does it involve alcohol?

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:01 pm

Thanks Heidi!!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:08 pm

Bachelorette‘s Ali to Show ‘Good, Bad and
the Ugly’

Quote:

She left her job at Facebook to be a contestant on The Bachelor last
season. But after making it as one of the final four women vying for
Dallas pilot Jake Pavelka’s affection, 25-year-old San Francisco
resident Ali Fedotowsky said goodbye and went back to work. Now she’s
returning as the star of The Bachelorette, which premieres Monday (9
p.m. EST) on ABC, following the first night of the Dancing with the
Stars finale.

Why the change of heart?

“It became clear to me that love is much more important to me than a
job,” Fedotowsky tells PEOPLE.

Facing a field of 25 potential suitors, Fedotowsky says she was
surprised how emotionally trying it was being in the driver’s seat.

“Going in I thought how good it was going to feel to give someone a
rose. That made me excited,” she says. “I never thought what it would
feel like not giving someone a rose. I didn’t like hurting someone else
or making someone feel like ‘Did I do something wrong?’ ”

While she declines to say if she found love this season, which was shot
all over the U.S. as well as international locations like Portugal,
Iceland, Turkey and Tahiti, she will say, “I’m happy.”

Viewers “will have to tune in” she says coyly when asked about Internet
rumors and spoilers about the outcome of the season. But she does
promise that the show will be good TV.

“You’re going to see me get mad, cry, be happy, stressed out,”
Fedotowsky says. “The real me — the good, bad and the ugly.”

Bachelorette‘s
Ali to Show ‘Good, Bad and the Ugly’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:16 pm

@heybuzzsugar: Who is your favorite Bachelorette ever? http://buzzsu.gr/8490208

Jillian is winning by a huge margin right now. I voted for Ali although I loved Trista too.

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:25 pm

I voted for Trista.. as much as I love Ali. Trista's season was the best.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:26 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
I voted for Trista.. as much as I love Ali. Trista's season was the best.

That is true because she found the love of her life, got married, and has two beautiful babies!

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 3:27 pm

I will always be a fan of Meredith!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 4:08 pm

E! The Bachelorette Is Back! Will Ali Be Lucky in Love This Time Around?: The Bachelor pilot we shall not name bro... http://bit.ly/bMKUxp

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 4:18 pm

very excited, and not looking at ANY spoilers this time

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 5:17 pm

I can't wait! I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to watch. Stupid CA!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 5:21 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
I can't wait! I just wish I didn't have to wait so long to watch. Stupid CA!

Here is the Justin TV link in case it is live streamed so you can watch it with the east coasters:

http://www.justin.tv/

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 5:24 pm

OMG!! I just remembered this premieres tonight! SOO Excited

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   May 24th 2010, 5:26 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
very excited, and not looking at ANY spoilers this time

Me neither. I always read them, and then I always lose interest in the show. Totally ruined the Bachelor for me when I found out Vienna won. Maybe that's why I like BB so much... when you watch the live feeds there aren't any spoilers to ruin it for you.

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: