View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 8:21 pm

Happy is this a guy who actually made it?
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 8:23 pm

Kasey looks real hot in the 3rd picture. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 8:32 pm

KyGirl wrote:
he made it on the show

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 8:36 pm

Some more contestants who made it on the show

Craig Robinson
26-28
Lawyer in Philly

Tyler Morrow

was on the 20/20 special

25 years old
6'2
grew up in Montana but now is a catering manager in Austin, TX
confirmed on facebook that he is on the show[/QUOTE]

We think he made it to the final 6 hope he gets a HTD next week
Jonathan Novack
30, Currently a weatherman in Houston
Originally from Mass.
If he's only on vacation, it's a weird one and way too suspicious.
I'm adding him to the list until we hear otherwise. :laugh

PS, more thank likely he made the first cut. Wink

Kirk DeWindt

Thank you AbeVigoda! Smile

*Kirk did indeed grow up in Green Bay and lived in Milwaukee for awhile, but he currently lives in Madison. And as of today (3/26), he is definitely not back in Madison.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

KyGirl wrote:

Yes he made it. I think he is in the F4-F6 guys and might get a hometown date.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 9:21 pm

I don't find any of them attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 28th 2010, 11:50 pm

^

I'm with you! They all look like goobers to me.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 3:22 am

Oh my God at your signature
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 3:37 am

London wrote:

Are you just now getting up?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 3:45 am

Here is another contestant. I think this guy might be London's type :

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 3:50 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
London wrote:

Are you just now getting up?

I went to bed but woke up and couldn't sleep. :/

Wow that guy is kind of my type! The body and tattoos for sure but I need more pictures though to see if he has a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 4:08 am

Wait... Brandon Boyd is a contestant? LOL you are confusing me Happy it's too late/early for this!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 4:25 am

London wrote:
Wait... Brandon Boyd is a contestant? LOL you are confusing me Happy it's too late/early for this!

I love you London. I knew you said Bradon Boyd was your type and earlier you said all the guys Amanda and I posted were not your type so I had a little fun. You are so cute! He does have a gf named Baelyn Neff now right? Here is a picture of her

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 4:33 am

Happy!!!

I didn't recognize him in the 1st pic and you fooled me lol. His gf is cute but he's not looking so good with the stache in that last pic. Incubus was my first concert ever when I was 15.

I'm gonna get you back!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 10:26 am

ok does anyone know who the guy was they showed that said ali would be his perfect bachelorette?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 11:49 am

rallen wrote:
ok does anyone know who the guy was they showed that said ali would be his perfect bachelorette?
That is Tyler Morrow

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 11:52 am

here's a video of Jonathan you can see more if you want by going to youtube and searching Jonathan Novack

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 12:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
London wrote:

I love you London. I knew you said Bradon Boyd was your type and earlier you said all the guys Amanda and I posted were not your type so I had a little fun. You are so cute! He does have a gf named Baelyn Neff now right? Here is a picture of her

This is ot but I HATE that pervert mustache on him! He used to be my number 1 celebrity guy crush and it pains me to see him like that. lol
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 1:04 pm

http://www.buddytv.com/
The Bachelorette: Season 6 Updates on Production and Location
Monday, March 29, 2010

We've seen a glimpse of Ali Fedotowsky as the star of The Bachelorette but we haven't stumbled on any scoop about the sixth season until now. The former Bachelor contestant, who competed for Jake Pavelka's heart last season, was recently spotted in New York City filming in Central Park and the Minskoff Theater, home to Disney musical The Lion King, according to the Examiner.

Other venues: Nothing steamy or spoilery have been revealed about the new season of The Bachelorette, at least not yet, but Fedotowsky's adventures reportedly includes a date at the famous "Hollywood sign," as well as hometown dates and overnight fantasy suite dates in Iceland, marking the first non-tropical location for overnight dates in the show's history.

Check out Ali Fedotowsky's promotional photos

Just like the previous season, Fedotowsky will reportedly have 25 men competition for her affection. The Bachelorette returns on ABC on May 24. Stay tuned for updates!

Check out Ali Fedotowsky's reaction on being the next Bachelorette

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   March 29th 2010, 7:37 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:

This is ot but I HATE that pervert mustache on him! He used to be my number 1 celebrity guy crush and it pains me to see him like that. lol

Ugh I agree!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 1st 2010, 1:25 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did my first screencap! Yahoo. Now I just need to learn how to make it bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 1st 2010, 1:46 am

2nd screencap!

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 1st 2010, 1:53 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did my first screencap! Yahoo. Now I just need to learn how to make it bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the screencap, Happy! Smile

What is that a video of? Did the show already start?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 1st 2010, 2:16 am

Thanks its_glinda_now Smile!

The show starts May 24th on ABC. This screencap was from the beautiful tribute that Amanda made. All of the pictures and footage I believe came from last season when she was on the Bachelor.

Here is the video Amanda made posted ^! I love it!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 8th 2010, 2:24 pm

http://www.eonline.com/site/site.jsp

The Bachelor Gets Its Very Own Pad Spinoff

Today 7:40 AM PDT by Breanne L. Heldman

ABC/BOB D'AMICO

A new season of The Bachelorette is simply not enough summer lovin' for ABC.

Jake Pavelka's sorta-reject Ali Fedotowsky starts distributing roses on May 24, but after that, 20 supposedly unforgettable former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants will move into the Bachelor Pad.

The new series offers these fan favorites still lusting for love a second chance at a reality romance. It kicks off Aug. 9.

While we don't know too much else about this new spinoff just yet, it sounds a bit like a Real World/Road Rules Challenge without all the hair-pulling back-stabbing drunken hookups mud, no?

Which former rose-ready romantics are you hoping to see this August?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/site/site.jsp#ixzz0kXREHZv6

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 12th 2010, 2:42 pm

Thanks Heidi! Smile

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 17th 2010, 1:44 pm

http://realitysteve.com/

Reality Roundup Ė 4/16/10

April 16th, 2010

In this weekís ďReality RoundupĒ, I will give you my thoughts on ďDancing with the StarsĒ, the ďIdolĒ results show, ďSurvivorĒ (which might be having the most entertaining season yet), and ďCelebrity ApprenticeĒ. I couldnít get to ďFresh Meat 2″ because Iím behind on it. Next week I will though. Of course, Iím sure none of you care about that and just came here today to see what the ďBacheloretteĒ news is that I have. Iíll get to that in a moment. Remember, we are still over a month away from the first episode airing, and filming isnít even completed yet, so, you can stop with the emails asking, ďHey Steve, who does Ali pick this season?Ē Iíll tell you that when I know. In fact, Iíll tell you everything I know, when I know it. For now, youíre just gonna get a few basics.

ďThe BacheloretteĒ

Once this season begins, itíll be the 18th season Iíve covered of this show. I know a lot of you have only found my site within the last year, but just know Iíve been doing this for over eight years. And during those eight years, Iíve made some pretty good contacts that have become reliable sources to me. However, when ABC/Next Entertainment/Chris Harrison says they know who I talk to, and know who my source is, that couldnít be further from the truth. Considering my sources usually vary from season to season, that Iíve built up way more than one source over the last year, and not once has ABC contacted me telling me to shut up, or stop writing, or whatever, that goes to show they donít really care what I say. Sure, they would rather I keep my mouth shut and not ruin their whole season for them, but itís not like theyíve ever tried to stop me. And I doubt they will. Iím not doing anything wrong. Iím not breaking laws here by relaying information thatís told to me. Itís a reality TV show, not the CIA. Itís kinda ok to let the cat out of the bag when it comes to this show. Not a big deal.

Every once in a while, I will hear something, report it, and it turns out the information is correct, but maybe I put it in the wrong context. Like last season with Ellaís date. I said that she got the 1-on-1 date at Sea World (correct), but that she didnít get a rose on it (incorrect). That was me misreading the information I was given. This season, I have misread information once again. I told you a couple weeks ago that the overnight dates were going to be in Iceland this season. Well, they did go to Iceland. Just not for the overnights. So I apologize for that. However, those are pretty unimportant in the whole grand scheme of things. When the season rolls around, if I lay out the final four, three, two, and one for you, thatís all youíll really care about, and thatís exactly what I plan to provide as we get closer to the start of the ďBacheloretteĒ on May 24th.

With that said, hereís a little more information that Iíve received about Aliís season:

-The theme of this season is ďAround the WorldĒ. Why? Because theyíre literally going everywhere. Man, someone mustíve upped the budget for this season because I canít remember the last time they did this much traveling. Especially when these countries theyíve been to are all before the overnight dates have even taken place. They have already filmed in LA, Las Vegas, New York, Iceland, Turkey, and Portugal. Those are confirmed. What isnít confirmed is where the overnight dates are, but Iím hearing Tahiti. When thatís confirmed, Iíll let you know.

-I told you on Wednesday I had some pretty major news that hadnít been reported yet anywhere. Well, I donít have the details behind that information, so if I run with it, itíll lead to a bombardment of emails that I donít really want to deal with right now. All I will say is this: My sources have told me something happens this season that has never happened in showís history. But it isnít fake or something the show planned in advance. At least, not that Iím aware of. Something pretty scandalous goes down more than halfway through the season.

-Something else of note: Someone from last season makes an appearance this season. Let the guessing begin. Once again, when I know, youíll know.

So I know some of you will think Iím just teasing you for fun. Iím not. I just donít have all the details now, so, thereís no point in trying to explain the little I know because then Iíll just be asked more questions. Iíll just leave it at this for now, and when I know more, youíll know more. Trust me, I had no problem ruining last season the minute I heard about it. Iím enjoying ruining this showís results right when the season gets started. So if I knew the details, Iíd be screaming it from the mountain tops the second I heard it. Just thought Iíd give you something to hold you over for a bit. I fully expect to have pretty much everything nailed by the time the first episode airs, just like last season. I might even reveal stuff before the season even starts. Weíll see.

Need to run in to a meeting. Be back later this afternoon with your updates on ďSurvivorĒ, ďDWTSĒ, ďIdolĒ results show, and ďCelebrity ApprenticeĒ.

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 17th 2010, 2:07 pm

Oh Reality Steve! He always has something in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 17th 2010, 3:21 pm

Thank you Heidi for posting RS blog. I bet he will know the F1 after filming wraps up.

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 18th 2010, 7:49 am

i bet the return from last season is a girl to help! or one of the other girls brother that thought ali was hot that would GREAT!

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 19th 2010, 5:34 pm

starcasmdotnet
Bachelorette Season 6 contestant Kasey Kahl: Videos, photos & bio! Will he win Ali Fedotowsky's heart? http://starcasm.net/archives/43529

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 19th 2010, 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 19th 2010, 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 19th 2010, 5:41 pm

http://starcasm.net/archives/43529

The Bachelorette Season 6 contestant Ty Brown was in a Kellie Pickler video
Apr - 09 | one comment.

31-year-old Ty Brown of Nashville, Tennessee is no stranger to getting himself on camera with an attractive blond! In addition to being a contestant on Season 6 of The Bachelorette where he will be competing with 24 other single men

Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Files: Ty Brown photos and background info
Apr - 09 | no comments.

As the May 24 Premiere of The Bachelorette Season 6 draws closer more information is beginning to surface on the eligible bachelors that will be competing for the hand and heart of Ali Fedowtowsky! This is the second installment of

Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Files: Kirk DeWindt photos and info
Apr - 05 | one comment.

The Bachelor's lovable loser Ali Fedotowsky returns to ABC Monday, May 24 as The Bachelorette with a brand new cast of 25 handsome young men looking for love. As we all

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 21st 2010, 2:44 pm

http://realitysteve.com/
My sarcastic, slanted, sophomoric, and skewed view on the world of reality television

American Idol Recap Ė 4/20/10 & the ďBacheloretteĒ Scandal This Season

ďBacheloretteĒ Spoiler

Now, on to the stuff you REALLY came to the site to read today. As I mentioned Monday, if I had the details behind the scandal Iíd tell you. Unfortunately, Iím still working on those, so I can only give you what I have so far. But trust me, this IS the scandal. Please, please, please donít bombard me with emails asking more questions about it because I do not know yet. Iím sure I will soon enough, but right now, I donít. I promised to give you the gist of it, and I am. Whatís been one recurring theme weíve gotten in recent seasons? Boyfriends/girlfriends back home. Came up with Wes, came up with Ed, and even came up with Vienna last season.

So whatís the scandal this season?

Well, one of the guys does have a girlfriend back home. Not rumored, not speculated, and not just talked about amongst the other guys like in past seasons. Heís got a girlfriend. How is this found out? Because this girl somehow calls Ali, while the cameras are rolling during the show, to warn her that is her boyfriend she is dating and heís there to promote his career. Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off. Something triggered his girlfriend contacting the show sometime after filming started and she felt Ali should know. That is the gist of the scandal: One of the guys has a girlfriend and she calls Ali to warn him, and Ali kicks the guy off. There will be those that think this was manufactured, but from what Iím gathering, it wasnít. This all kind of fell into their lap I guess when this girl contacted them about her boyfriend. So at that point, Iím assuming they knew they had something good and ran with it. A lot of questions will arise from this, as Iím sure there are plenty more layers to how this all plays out, but before you bombard me, let me tell you:

-I donít know which guy it is
-I donít know who his girlfriend is back home
-I donít know when this happens during the show
-I donít know how in the world this girl gets a hold of Ali, but she does
-I donít know what career heís trying to promote or what he does
-I donít know if the person from last season who appears has anything to do with this
-I donít know what his reaction was when Ali tells him she spoke to his girlfriend
-I donít know why the girlfriend let him go on the show in the first place
-I donít know anything else at this point

But I will. When I find out what the person from last season is doing on Aliís season, Iíll tell you who it is. But just throwing the name out there not knowing what their purpose is will only lead to more questions. I will have answers though. Sooner rather than later I hope.

Back Friday with ďReality RoundupĒ to cover ďIdol Gives BackĒ, ďDWTSĒ, ďSurvivorĒ, ďCelebrity ApprenticeĒ, and maybe ďFresh Meat 2″ if I can get around to watching it. Still havenít seen either of the first two episodes. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. See you FridayÖ

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 21st 2010, 4:35 pm

Quote :
Now, on to the stuff you REALLY came to the site to read today. As I mentioned Monday, if I had the details behind the scandal Iíd tell you. Unfortunately, Iím still working on those, so I can only give you what I have so far. But trust me, this IS the scandal. Please, please, please donít bombard me with emails asking more questions about it because I do not know yet. Iím sure I will soon enough, but right now, I donít. I promised to give you the gist of it, and I am. Whatís been one recurring theme weíve gotten in recent seasons? Boyfriends/girlfriends back home. Came up with Wes, came up with Ed, and even came up with Vienna last season.

So whatís the scandal this season?

Well, one of the guys does have a girlfriend back home. Not rumored, not speculated, and not just talked about amongst the other guys like in past seasons. Heís got a girlfriend. How is this found out? Because this girl somehow calls Ali, while the cameras are rolling during the show, to warn her that is her boyfriend she is dating and heís there to promote his career. Once Ali finds this out, she kicks the guy off. Something triggered his girlfriend contacting the show sometime after filming started and she felt Ali should know. That is the gist of the scandal: One of the guys has a girlfriend and she calls Ali to warn him, and Ali kicks the guy off. There will be those that think this was manufactured, but from what Iím gathering, it wasnít. This all kind of fell into their lap I guess when this girl contacted them about her boyfriend. So at that point, Iím assuming they knew they had something good and ran with it. A lot of questions will arise from this, as Iím sure there are plenty more layers to how this all plays out, but before you bombard me, let me tell you:

-I donít know which guy it is
-I donít know who his girlfriend is back home
-I donít know when this happens during the show
-I donít know how in the world this girl gets a hold of Ali, but she does
-I donít know what career heís trying to promote or what he does
-I donít know if the person from last season who appears has anything to do with this
-I donít know what his reaction was when Ali tells him she spoke to his girlfriend
-I donít know why the girlfriend let him go on the show in the first place
-I donít know anything else at this point

But I will. When I find out what the person from last season is doing on Aliís season, Iíll tell you who it is. But just throwing the name out there not knowing what their purpose is will only lead to more questions. I will have answers though. Sooner rather than later I hope.

I think it is Ty Brown.

This makes me so excited for the season to start!

Thank you Heidi for posting this! I love reading what info he gets! Smile

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 26th 2010, 10:38 pm

new promo shown during DWTS

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   April 26th 2010, 11:07 pm

Who is kneeling down like they are proposing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: