Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 6:50 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Amanda have been able to get on Fort today?
It was down for a bit but it is back up now Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 7:00 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I post on Fort too

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 7:13 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Amanda09 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I post on Fort too

Thanks! FORT has a lot of good Bachelorette stuff!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 8:02 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

FORT sounds familiar, what is it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 8:03 pm

Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

It's another message board FORT stands for fansofrealitytv Smile

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 8:06 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

It's another message board FORT stands for fansofrealitytv Smile

Thanks, Amanda...I need to get my butt over there. happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 9th 2010, 9:22 pm

I REALLY like Roberto, but since we haven't seen her spend much time with Chris yet, I'm going to withhold judgment on who I think she should pick.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 10th 2010, 2:12 pm

Hunter Wagner 'relieved' to be off 'Bachelorette'

Hunter Wagner, who was sent home by Bachelorette Ali this week, is "relieved" to be off the show, he said today in a press call. And he said it more than once.
"I don't think you'll ever see me on another dating reality show."
After being told by Ali that they "just didn't have any chemistry," Hunter went home to San Antonio, Texas, with "mixed emotions. When I left I was definitely happy to get back home. It was something where I was pumped to be there, but when it was done I was relieved as well."
He took two days off his internet account manager job and slept for 48 hours once he got home.
For Wagner, the experience was the opposite of what he expected. "I thought I'd be the first person to ignore the camera." But the more the cameras were around, the more he shut down, he says. "I'm usually a heckuva lot more comfortable and talk a heckuva lot more than how was shown between Ali and I."
Okay, enough about Hunter. What about notorious Justin, who stole of Hunter's date time by hobbling to Ali's house?
Hunter says he was "fake" and "cheesy."
He explained, "When the cameras came around, it's almost like he got more cheesy in a way." Hunter recalled being a room with Justin one time and they were chatting. "Then the cameras came in and he started talking about how he's 'looking at the same mountains as Ali,' just cheeseball things. And I think that's what rubbed people the wrong way."
Hunter says, "I did slowly start realizing he was being fake, more and more fake." There are two ways to tell Justin's lying, says Hunter. "He raises his eyebrows and gives a half crack smile. When I'm watching it now, I know when he's lying because he's doing one of those two things."
Of rumors going around now that Justin having two girlfriends, Hunter said, "Justin never brought anything up about having a girlfriend. He was busy talking about how much more popularity he was going to get in Canada for his wrestling" as a result of the show.
And what about rumors that Ali didn't find true love?
"I definitely think there's someone in the house for Ali. Roberto. Kirk was definitely a great guy. Chris was an awesome guy. Jesse. All of the real guys that wouldn't change the way they acted when the camers were around are the people who have the best chance."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 10th 2010, 2:46 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/06/88111/index.html

'The Bachelorette''s Hunter Wagner: I Felt Betrayed

Monday night, Hunter Wagner became the first bachelor to go on a one-on-one date with "The Bachelorette" who didn't receive a rose. His date was late in starting and it wasn't until after he was ousted that he discovered that the reason for it was that Justin, aka Rated R, had walked over to Ali Fedotowsky's house and spent one-on-one time with her. Now ET talks to the ousted bachelor from San Antonio, TX to get his opinion on Justin, Jonathan and the rest of the shenanigans on "The Bachelorette."
"I absolutely had no idea that he did that," Hunter tells ET. "I knew he was gone for a couple of hours. I even asked him where he was the whole time, and he said he was on the couch sleeping in another room. Justin and I had a strange relationship. We were roommates. I was probably one of the few guys that never did give him a hard time about being an "entertainment wrestler." I really did try to get to know him and I asked him some questions about his job. So for him to do that, I felt a little upset and betrayed. He did what he felt he had to do. I think Ty said it best: Karma will come back and bite him."
Of course, it also didn't help that Hunter had one of the more tame dates of this season. Roberto and Ali walked a tightrope, Jesse and Ali flew to Las Vegas and even Frank got a hike to the Hollywood sign. But Hunter's one-on-one date simply consisted of dinner and a dip in the hot tub at Ali's home.
"Definitely, the biggest difference between my one-on-one date and the other guys is there wasn't this exciting adventure that we were able to share together and, which, I think, did pull those two people closer when they were experiencing that," he says. "The one-on-one date that we had was more like a date someone would have in real life. We didn't share the excitement like the other guys did. At the end of the day, neither of us had the feeling that there was much chemistry."
Hunter does see that Ali has chemistry with Roberto, but he also feels that Chris L., Jesse and Kirk are possibilities for "The Bachelorette"'s hand in marriage. He sees them as all "real" guys who didn't change when the camera showed up. Not something he can say about Justin.
"When we were just sitting around the pool and talking like guys, he was himself. When the cameras came around, he got cheesier," Hunter says. "I remember we were laying in our room one day and the cameras came around, so he started talking about how he is looking at the same mountains as Ali right now. He cheeseballed it up. I think that is what rubbed people the wrong way."
But Hunter also shares a tip on how he can now tell when Justin is fabricating a story. He says, "He had two tells: When he is putting on his persona, he raises his eyebrow and/or, he gives a half-cracked smile. When I watch him now, I know he is lying because he is doing one or two of those two things."
Another bachelor in the house who got a lot of flack from the other guys was Jonathan, who is also the one who ratted out Craig M. to Ali.
"Jonathan is a character for sure. I got to know Jonathan as Jonathan, not as the weatherman, and he got a lot of hell from the other guys," Hunter says. "Something you don't see is that he stuck up for himself quite well. He was this quick-witted kid. He always had a comeback. I think that bit him in the butt, as well, because he could have just dropped it and it would have slid off and he wouldn't have been this target with all the guys. He ratted on Craig M. People do what they do. Do I think it is right? Not really. He was there for Ali and he decided to spill the beans on it."
As for the rumors that Ali didn't pick anyone at the end -- that she did a Brad Womack and walked away unattached --Hunter thinks it could be a possibility.
"If she didn't find the person that she saw herself with for the rest of the life, I would see her not picking someone," he says. "I don't think she would pick someone at the end just to pick someone. She let me go because there wasn't anything there. I think she would do the same thing with the guys, even if it was the final two."
"The Bachelor" returns Monday night at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Justin and I had a strange relationship. We were roommates. I was probably one of the few guys that never did give him a hard time about being an "entertainment wrestler." I really did try to get to know him and I asked him some questions about his job.
He sees them as all "real" guys who didn't change when the camera showed up. Not something he can say about Justin.
"When we were just sitting around the pool and talking like guys, he was himself. When the cameras came around, he got cheesier," Hunter says. "I remember we were laying in our room one day and the cameras came around, so he started talking about how he is looking at the same mountains as Ali right now. He cheeseballed it up. I think that is what rubbed people the wrong way."
But Hunter also shares a tip on how he can now tell when Justin is fabricating a story. He says, "He had two tells: When he is putting on his persona, he raises his eyebrow and/or, he gives a half-cracked smile. When I watch him now, I know he is lying because he is doing one or two of those two things."

In the two articles about Hunters's exit interview he explains some of the issues the other guys had with Justin. Above is a section from the 2nd interview where Hunter discusses Justin acting cheesy whenever the camera came on.

I am glad we are getting a little info about Justin's behavior that explains some of why the other guys are so sure he is not there for Ali. Justin's edit has made this kinda a mystery, IMO. Hunter says it was obvious when Justin was putting on a persona, which so far I don't think we have been shown. But now maybe we will see it since we know what his "tells" are, according to Hunter.

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 10th 2010, 4:06 pm

BarbaraAnn wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Justin and I had a strange relationship. We were roommates. I was probably one of the few guys that never did give him a hard time about being an "entertainment wrestler." I really did try to get to know him and I asked him some questions about his job.
He sees them as all "real" guys who didn't change when the camera showed up. Not something he can say about Justin.

In the two articles about Hunters's exit interview he explains some of the issues the other guys had with Justin. Above is a section from the 2nd interview where Hunter discusses Justin acting cheesy whenever the camera came on.

I am glad we are getting a little info about Justin's behavior that explains some of why the other guys are so sure he is not there for Ali. Justin's edit has made this kinda a mystery, IMO. Hunter says it was obvious when Justin was putting on a persona, which so far I don't think we have been shown. But now maybe we will see it since we know what his "tells" are, according to Hunter.

I agree and that Kyle guy said the same thing about Justin as well.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 14th 2010, 4:42 pm

I love this article because my fiance watches this show with me ( I make him because he makes me watch the WWE sometimes lol)

Yes, Men Can Like 'The Bachelorette,' Too

Full confession. I'm a guy who watches 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette.' My wife makes me. Really. Really. Ah, who am I kidding? I have my own free will. I can be lifting weights or eating cheeseburgers or playing poker or doing some other stereotypical guy stuff. None of that particularly interests me, except the cheeseburgers.

So while a lot of the time I am doing something else whenever either show is on, I find myself sitting and watching alongside my wife more often than I ever imagined.

So why do I do it, and why would an average guy like these shows themselves?

I tell myself it's to make my wife happy, so she doesn't get embarrassed when she's yelling at the TV to no one in particular. I definitely don't watch it for the romantic aspect, not there there's anything wrong with a guy liking romance. But these shows, in my eyes, aren't romantic. No matter how hard they push the lovey-dovey -- from the sappy music to the exotic, borderline gratuitous dates -- there's nothing remotely real about the contrived set-up, and everyone knows the shows have a pretty abysmal track record for creating actual lasting romance.

My wife Christy, to be honest, claims she doesn't watch it for these reasons either, although the other night, when current 'Bachelorette' Ali finished a cinema-worthy date with the charming Roberto, Christy quietly cooed, "I hope he's a nice guy."

Yet the 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' brands are still about romantic fantasy, and I don't see that changing any time soon. That's quite a marketing accomplishment, considering all the tabloid gossip and on-show drama that goes down each season. That stuff actually is more interesting than the romance, and frankly, it's a major reason why millions of people watch, or at least like to talk about these shows. All that cutthroat competition, it's like boxing guys, with scheming subbing for punches, and roses replacing title belts.

The most memorable moment in either show's history wasn't when some couple was swooning, or even one of the several proposals. No, the all-time most memorable moment is still when 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick broke up with fiancee Melissa Rycroft on TV, only to ask runner-up Molly Malaney out a few minutes later. Yes, it all ended happily, with Mesnick and Malaney married and Rycroft starring on several TV shows, including 'Dancing With The Stars,' but none of that compares to the horrifying wow factor of Mesnick's very public dumping.

It doesn't matter what gender you are, or whether you watched the show or not, that was some compelling TV, and the moment the franchise may live to be most remembered for. My main reason for watching the shows lately is to see some villains in action, like wannabe country star Wes Hayden, the much-loathed Vienna Girardi, and this season it seems, pro wrestler Justin "Rated R" Rego -- people whose main motivation for being on the show, in Hayden's case certainly, has been for fame. (Can you believe someone would actually go on a dating show to get famous instead of for love? What nerve!)

It's been fascinating to see a reality show actually acknowledge that rolling cameras impact self-serving motivation and behavior, and to see our fearless bachelors/bachelorettes wrestle with that. Even if those villains aren't in it for love, I love to hate them. And even though I don't love these shows, it's for reasons like these that I'll keep watching, and that guys like me may enjoy watching them too. You know, because their wives made them.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/06/14/yes-men-can-like-the-bachelorette-too/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 15th 2010, 4:33 pm

Watch as the guys write their own poems for Ali, and then read them aloud!

Cold Poetry Sneak - The Bachelorette

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 15th 2010, 5:00 pm

Oh this should be good!

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 15th 2010, 5:09 pm

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELORETTE (6/21)

BREATHTAKING ICELAND IS THE BACKDROP FOR SOME OF THE MOST DRAMATIC
ACTION OF THE SEASON, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

Justin and Kasey's Dramatic Two-on-One Date Guarantees One Man a Ticket Home

"Episode 605" - Iceland plays host to Ali and the narrowing field of nine enthusiastic bachelors, who are traveling around the world in an attempt to be the last man standing with the Bachelorette. The winner of a poetry contest to woo Ali gets to spend the day exploring Reykjavik with her. This sincere bachelor shares some life-altering circumstances with her that changed his outlook on life. The dreaded two-on-one date pits Justin and Kasey -- two bachelors who loathe each other -- as they and Ali swoop down in a helicopter across the famed, active Eyjafallajokul Volcano that caused massive travel tremors around the world. Six other adventurous bachelors spend a jaw-dropping day in the Icelandic wilderness vying for Ali's attention, which culminates at the famed Blue Lagoon, a geothermal volcanic spa, where the group strips down and heads toward a steamy and passionate evening. The men anxiously eye one another as Ali gives out her remaining roses and they sense that this is make-or-break time, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 21 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The individual date this week will go to the man who can best express his feelings - in words. Each of the men will channel their inner poet to write and recite their own love verses to Ali. With the two-on-one date looming, the stakes are raised and guys race off to work on their poetry and try to enlist the help of locals to include Icelandic vocabulary in their verse, which Chris Harrison has assured them might get them extra credit. Ali arrives to judge the poems and one funny man makes up his own Icelandic gibberish, while another nervous bachelor freezes up and can barely speak. In the end, Ali rewards one lucky bachelor with a date to explore Reykjavik. Later that night at dinner, the man explains that he has survived a debilitating illness that totally changed his perspective on life. He has totally opened up to Ali, but will that information give him a rose or send him home?

Six eager bachelors spend a day with Ali, first riding horses through majestic mountains, then rappelling down to a vast cave carved out of lava. But things really get hot that night when the group visits the Blue Lagoon. Ali and the men head down to the steamy water, where the Bachelorette puts one man on notice that he isn't paying enough attention to her, then shares a passionate kiss with another before handing out a rose to the one devoted bachelor who has been there for her all day.

The next day, Justin and Kasey face off against one another on the dramatic two-on-one date. There is no love lost between these two. Ali take them in a helicopter over the land of fire and ice, where they get a close-up view of the headline-making volcano, which has already started to erupt, before landing on a nearby glacier. Tensions explode as the guys both get to plead their case to stay to Ali. One guy plays it cool, the other reveals a secret that leaves him standing alone on a glacier without a rose.

An air of anxiety settles over the cocktail party as the men battle for the remaining roses. One insecure man makes sure Ali knows that he is there for her, while another bachelor gives her a much needed laugh. How will all of this affect whom she offers roses? There will be only seven men who will join her at the next world tour stop -- Istanbul, Turkey.

The nine remaining men are:

Chris L., 33, landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
Chris N., 29, entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
Craig R., 27, lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
Frank, 31, retail manager, from Geneva, IL
Justin, 26, entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
Kasey, 27, advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
Kirk, 27, sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
Roberto, 26, insurance agent from Charleston, SC
Ty, 31, in medical sales, from Nashville, TN

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

"The Bachelorette" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelorette" please visit ABC.com.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 17th 2010, 12:31 am

New! Preview for next Monday!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 19th 2010, 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 19th 2010, 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 19th 2010, 10:53 am

She's so beautiful! Very Happy Thanks for posting these pics, Happy.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 22nd 2010, 2:38 am

testing

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 23rd 2010, 2:40 pm

Is this page messed up for you guys?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 23rd 2010, 2:41 pm

testing 123

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Can you guys help me get it to the next page please

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

going...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 23rd 2010, 2:42 pm

going....

Thanks glued! Smile

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

going...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

You're welcome!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

going...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 23rd 2010, 2:43 pm

going...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

going....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

not gone...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ali Fedotowsky Bachelorette Season 6   June 23rd 2010, 2:44 pm

not gone...

All Star
All Star

I'll add one

gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

this page is as persistent as Rated R walking to Ali's house...

All Star
All Star

Two

Whew!! We made it!

Last edited by BarbaraAnn on June 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous