DWTS 10 Media / Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 6:42 am

Yes, I understand that people like Elizabeth have firm beliefs but a mature adult allows others the dignity of their own beliefs. Elizabeth has shown over and over again that lacks this quality.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths. (I think I saw that on a T-shirt once. Lol0
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 7:04 am

Here is Erin and Maks response:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/_video_1225098

For some reason I can embed.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 7:56 am

I feel for Erin makes me want to go kick Elisabeth's ass!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 9:02 am

I have always disliked Elisabeth, and this is a prime example why. Her comments and banter with Rosie - she was wrong and never, ever assumes any blame for her actions.

She is so close-minded, and never is open to someone else's viewpoint.

I have zero interest in watching the View.
Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 10:18 am

Elizabeth apologized to Erin on the View I missed what she said when I walked in Elizabeth was crying about it because she does not like to hurt other people.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 10:28 am

emmasam wrote:
Elizabeth apologized to Erin on the View I missed what she said when I walked in Elizabeth was crying about it because she does not like to hurt other people.

This is a basic over view....

She said that when she got home she was having a sad day and her five year old daughter asked what was wrong and she said that she had hurt someone today and felt bad about it...she did cry, she said that she was very sorry that she had hurt Erin and that she had read her daughter's devotional to her about using your words for good not for bad, and her daughter told her to just call Erin and say she was sorry...Elizabeth said she did that but she also wanted to publicly apologize for the situation and she was going to try harder to use her words for good and not to hurt people.

Joy then made a joke about Elizabeth not crying about the things she has said to Joy in the past and Elizabeth said that was because she wasn't sorry about that

Anyways I normally don't watch The View, I watched it today just to see if Elizabeth would say anythin about what she said yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 11:07 am

Crocodile tears. Elisabeth most likely got a firm dressing down from the producers and Ms. Walters herself after that ignorant rant. So she went home and cried to her little girl. I wonder if Elisabeth even comprehends why what she said was unacceptable? I don't give the woman much credit because she hasn't done anything to deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 11:38 am

http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Dancing’ Survivors Lament Loss of Pam Anderson

Buxom ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson was given the boot on Tuesday’s ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ and her fellow contestants are more than a little bummed.

“The show’s losing a lot of sexiness,” NFL star Chad Ochocinco told E! News after the elimination show.

Erin Andrews called her “one of the greatest people on the cast,” adding, “She was just always so nice and it was refreshing to be able to tell people, when they asked what it was like to be around her, that she was cool.”

Pop Eater <<<<<<<<<<<< CLICK FOR MORE & VIDEO

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 11:41 am

LA Times
Via: http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Erin Andrews should cover herself up, or so says Elisabeth Hasselbeck

May 4, 2010 | 5:58 pm

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews has been competing well so far on Dancing With The Stars. She is one of the final six "stars" remaining on the ballroom dancing competition, at least until another is eliminated Tuesday night during the ABC show.

Tuesday morning, on another ABC show, The View, one of the hosts, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, took it upon herself to suggest that Andrews should reconsider her wardrobe choices. (Andrews is wearing pretty much what every other female dancer wears on the show, which is not a particularly large amount of clothing but which is enough to be shown on prime time network television.)

As has also been well-publicized, Andrews was the victim of a peeping-tom criminal, a man who peddled video he shot of Andrews through hotel room keyholes. The man, Michael Barrett, was sentenced to prison shortly before Andrews began her Dancing With The Stars competition and Andrews was emotional in speaking about the sentencing which she believed wasn't severe enough.

Hasselbeck's opinion here was that Barrett should have not bothered with hotel room peepholes and just waited to see DWTS. Hasselbeck also seemed to be suggesting that Andrews, because she was a victim of a man who committed a crime, should have altered her own behavior, maybe not dressed the same as all the other women competitors on the show.

Whether you believe Andrews is hurting her job credibility by appearing on the show (an argument that doesn't seem to be made for athletes like Chad Ochocinco and Evan Lysacek who are also still in the competition), it is patently unfair to think that Andrews needed to change her plans because she was the victim of a crime. It's a ballroom dance competition for goodness sakes. Gauze, sequins, short skirts, plunging necklines (boys and girls)? That's the deal. And the deal doesn't include an Erin Andrews exception because, well, you know, boys will be boys.

-- Diane Pucin

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 11:44 am

ET Online
Via: http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Critique of Erin Andrews Was 'Stupid'

Copyright 2010 Gabriel Bouys / AFP / Jason Kempin / Getty Images

Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Erin Andrews' pro partner on "Dancing with the Stars," is sounding off on Twitter about comments made by "The View"'s Elisabeth Hasselbeck regarding Andrews' wardrobe choices during the competition.

Tuesday morning on "The View," Hasselbeck criticized Andrews for wearing revealing "DWTS" outfits after the ESPN reporter was infamously stalked by a convicted peeping tom.

Hasselbeck said, "I think in light of what happened and as a legal [matter] -- and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room … I mean, in some way if I'm him, I'm like, 'Man! I just could've waited 12 weeks and seen this -- a little bit less -- without the prison time!'"

"The View" co-host's comments encouraged Maksim and other "DWTS" competitors to fire back at Hasselbeck on Twitter.

"I'm the one designing @ErinAndrewsESPN's dresses for the show, so I'll just assume that @ehasselbeck is jealous... and stupid [for] her comments," Maksim tweeted.

"So disappointed that anyone would attack @ErinAndrewsESPN after all she's been through," Evan Lysacek wrote on his Twitter account.

And pro dancer Louis Van Amstel said: "@ehasselbeck why did u have to throw @erinandrewsespn under the bus this morning? Shame on [you]." He later added, "Leave her alone. Aren't u all working for the same network ABC/ESPN???? U should have each other's back, not trashtalk Erin. Im done enough said...."

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:30 pm

I hate the View! Just had to get my opinion in about this.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:33 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/05/pamela-anderson-elimination-dancing-stars/

Pamela Anderson’s Sad Goodbye from Dancing

Pamela Anderson’s Dancing With the Stars elimination on Tuesday did not sit well with her costars. Following the live results show, Anderson received warm embraces from all of the professional and celebrity dancers, who praised her for being such a wonderful contestant and friend.
“It was such a great experience,” Anderson told PEOPLE of her run on the show. “It was really fun. Everyone is very supportive of each other and it’s real, genuine. I wish everyone the best.”
“The more I’ve gotten to know her, the more impressed I am,” Evan Lysacek told PEOPLE after the show. “She’s extremely classy, one of the most honest, genuine people I’ve ever known. I love being around her. My friendship is one of the best things I’ll take from this experience. It’s not going to be the same without her.”
While she’ll shift her energy to learning how to surf, Anderson vows that she “will be watching from home and I won’t have to stress out!”

Each week viewers saw Anderson embody the personas of iconic figures like Marilyn Monroe and Dolly Parton.
“I was looking forward to next week,” Anderson confessed. “I was going to do a Farrah Fawcett samba. I had it all figured out. Darn it! I might have to do that somewhere else.”
Anderson’s pro partner, Damian Whitewood, told PEOPLE he was happy his first season on the show was with Anderson.
“She has a natural gift to perform and that was a huge benefit for me to work with,” Whitewood says. “I’m bummed that we’re out. Once we were got here it was like we were part of a family. We all got very close, helping each other and encouraging each other. It’s been all positive.”
Admittedly “disappointed” with the elimination, Anderson confessed that she’s going to have to go into support mode for her two biggest fans — her mother and her Aunt Vie.
“They will be proud, but no more block parties for my Auntie Vie,” Anderson joked. “She won’t know what to do.”
Neither will the cast she leaving behind.
“She’s such a kind woman. I loved her presence,” Cheryl Burke said. “She will be missed.” –Monica Rizzo

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:34 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/05/elisabeth-hasselbeck-apology-erin-andrews-dancing-stars/

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Tearfully Apologizes to Erin Andrews

Elisabeth Hasselbeck has apologized to Erin Andrews — publicly and privately — for comments she made Tuesday about Andrews’s choice of attire on Dancing With the Stars.
Speaking tearfully on The View on Wednesday, Hasselbeck said she regretted the remarks, in which she said Andrews’s convicted stalker — who filmed her through a hotel room peephole — could have avoided prison and seen almost as much of Andrews just by watching this season of the hit ABC dancing competition.
Hasselbeck said she left work Tuesday feeling bad about the comments and opened up to her 5-year-old daughter at home. “She’s so cute, she said to me, ‘Mommy, why don’t you just call Erin and tell her you’re sorry?’ ” Hasselbeck said. “So, thankfully, I listened to her — she’s a wise little girl — and I did. So, I’m really sorry, and I wanted to offer that publicly too, even though I did follow that advice.”
Andrews told PEOPLE after Tuesday’s DWTS results show that Hasselbeck’s remarks were “a slap in the face to victims of stalking and sexual predators.” She added: “As a mother and a woman, I’m disappointed she went there.” –Tim Nudd

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:36 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/05/erin-andrews-dancing-stars-elisabeth-hasselbeck-feud/

Erin Andrews Gets ‘Slap in the Face’ from Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Erin Andrews‘s waltz on Monday with her Dancing with the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy was her “best dance yet,” according to judge Bruno Tonioli. But when the ESPN sportscaster found herself the topic of discussion on The View Tuesday morning, she was none too pleased.
Host Elisabeth Hasselbeck criticized Andrews — who has faced two separate stalking incidents in the past year — for dressing inappropriately on Dancing.
“In light of what happened and as a legal [matter] — and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room,” Hasselbeck said. “I mean, in some way if I’m him, I’m like, ‘Man! I just could’ve waited 12 weeks and seen this — a little bit less — without the prison time!’”
In March, a man was sentenced to federal prison for filming Andrews through a hotel peephole and posting nude video of her on the Internet. In April, after beginning her stint on Dancing, Andrews received emailed death threats.
Following the DWTS results show Tuesday night, Andrews told PEOPLE Hasselbeck’s remarks were “a slap in the face to victims of stalking and sexual predators.”
Andrews, who was “very shocked” about the comments, continued: “The thing that I was most upset about is I felt she was mocking a situation,” she said. “As a mother and a woman, I’m disappointed she went there.” –Monica Rizzo

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:48 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/men-kate-gosselin-should-absolutely-pay-jon-alimony-201055

Men: Kate Gosselin Should "Absolutely" Pay Jon Alimony

Jon Gosselin has admitted he can't afford his $22,00-a-month court ordered child support, while his estranged wife Kate has signed on for two new TV shows and earned $10,000 to $50,000 per episode of Dancing With the Stars.
PHOTOS: What you can learn from Jon's biggest mistakes

Still, 70 percent of UsMagazine.com readers (in a joint poll with AskMen.com) think Jon shouldn't accept child support or alimony from his estranged wife. (They are due in court next month to discuss custody of their eight children, but Jon has said they will settle their differences "amicably.")

"Everyone is telling Kate to get a regular job, how about Jon... he needs to go to work, and not live off... kids' child support money. He's a bum," snipes Us commenter Shelby. Read more AskMen.com tips for Jon.
PHOTOS: Kate's grumpiest expressions

Adds Sylvia, "Kate doesn't owe you a thing, you are divorced."

But AskMen.com reader Richie says Jon should “absolutely” accept dough from his ex. Adds commenter Roman, "Are we living in times of EQUAL RIGHTS or are we not?"

Agrees Clubsta, "You didn’t see her complaining when he was ordered to give her 20 grand a month. I hope he takes her to the cleaners!"
PHOTOS: Look back on Kate's DWTS days

Us reader Suffragette is one of the first to turn the attention to the Gosselin kids.

"The show was horrible for the kids, and the marriage suffered because of the show," she says. "That being said, Kate is making money and Jon is not. If it were reversed, of course everyone would be saying that Jon should pay Kate. Hypocrites -- and proof that the women's rights movement is still in the dark ages."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:50 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/pam-anderson-on-leaving-dwts-i-cant-eat-whatever-i-want-anymore-201055

Pam Anderson on Leaving DWTS: "I Can't Eat Whatever I Want Anymore"

The worst part about being booted off Dancing With the Stars?
"I can't eat whatever I want anymore!" Pamela Anderson lamented to UsMagazine.com after her elimination on Tuesday's show.
PHOTOS: Who's hooked up on DWTS?
Despite being a judges' fave, the 42-year-old Baywatch bombshell -- who nabbed a 24 out of 30 for her waltz Monday -- landed in the bottom two alongside ESPN's Erin Andrews -- and viewers gave her the ax.
"It was kind of surreal," Anderson told Us of being booted. "Maybe we'll wake up and it didn't really happen!"
PHOTOS: Before they were on DWTS!
She told Us she'll miss the friends she made on the show.
"I'm going to stay in touch with everybody!" she said, adding that she'll also miss "the challenge of learning a new dance every week! I liked that challenge, I love working really hard at something, so I'll miss that. I will miss rehearsals; I'll miss it all!"
She said while she'll likely keep dancing, she has a new goal for herself.
"I promised myself I'm going to learn how to surf this year!" she told Us. "So I bought myself a pink surfboard and I'm going to get in the ocean!"
PHOTOS: DWTS What happens when the cameras aren't rolling
She also told Us she is "learning to speak French and I have a mannequin in my bedroom, so I'm learning how to sew.
"I'm always wanting to learn new things," she added. "I never think we're too old to learn something new. I think we have to keep evolving and putting new things in our pockets. I think that helps you live better."

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 1:15 pm

http://www.ew.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Splitsville

Pamela Anderson waltzes home and Train whizzes by in Week 7's elimination episode

By Annie Barrett | May 05, 2010

Image credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
BYE BYE, 'BAYWATCH' If she were a president, she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln.

On the week 7 elimination episode of Dancing With the Stars, Pamela Anderson, the magically babelicious pop culture icon who reduced Tom Bergeron to a 12-year-old boy, said farewell to sequins, fringe, and the daily execution of splits. Her poise, ability to assume characters, and sweet nature will be missed. Honestly, it seemed like she knew she'd be gone. She was calm and cracking jokes, as if she'd already had a decent cry before the liiiiiive taping. Due to a vague-sounding injury, Pam got to close out her DWTS experience in a lovely pastel princess gown and perfect makeup instead of a black pleather raincoat and streaks of sweat. Hey, you gotta keep it classy, even on reality TV.

Your votes had set the stage for a shocking elimination! I wouldn't call Pam's oust that shocking, but it did provide the graphics department with a great excuse to splatter sliver lightning bolts all over the contestants' headshots. I have to say, when Tom said ''One of these couples will be in the bottom two'' and the audience gasped, I thought it would be Nicole and Derek. Alas, the ''fast, furious, and fabulous'' Erin and ''her Russian'' could not survive the unflattering bloodbath (of light) of the dreaded bottom two.

My favorite part of Tuesday's show was Niecy's previously taped outburst backstage. ''Why do people keep asking me that? Did I think I would be this far? Yes, because I'm going to win the mirrorball trophy!'' She was quite matter-of-fact about it. My mom (DANCMSTR Dee) and I both love how Niecy often refers to the trophy specifically as ''the mirrorball trophy.'' No one mentions it more than she does. I think I like this because it takes a true DWTS fan to have picked up on Tom's subtle repetition of the term and the air of ultimate importance with which he's delivered it for the past 50 years.

DANCMSTR Dee also points out that May is National Hamburger Month. So it does make sense that Niecy the Hamburglar should get to stick around and play with her friends Grimace (Erin), Mayor McCheese (Evan), Ronald McDonald (Chad), and Captain Crook (Nicole) in season 10's top 5. Congrats to all!

Team Gaga performed their Cha Cha Challenge routine as the encore, with Chelsie filling in for Pam. Imagine my delight upon realizing that Chelsie's last-minute top was fashioned not of sparkly silver fringe, but of sparkly silver fringed sequins. The difference is vast. Still, I wonder, as a few of you did yesterday, if the costumes for Team Gaga shouldn't have been even more ridiculous than usual considering the sartorial circus associated with its musical inspiration. The least they could have done is revived Aaron and Karina's Muppets from season 9. (For all we know, DANCMSTR impersonator Waldorf is hiding out below the judges' table to this day.) Even combining the traditional DWTS pleather/fringe fare with some of the brightly hued geometric designs from last night's Cirque du Soleil ''Viva Elvis'' crew might have done the trick. That's the magic of Macy's. Oh, god, no. I did not just write that.

Train stopped by to redeem their single ''Hey, Soul Sister'' from Planet Mirrorballus purgatory. When I made the mistake of relaxing my eyes a little, I decided Peter Gallagher was singing, Howie Mandel was on the mandolin and Billy Ray Cyrus had made his triumphant return to the ballroom to play guitar. Chelsie/Mark, Dmitry/Lacey, and Cheryl/Tony provided the whirling accompaniment. I loved that their dresses were so different, like they were just three civilian women out for a spring picnic 'n' romp in the park. On that note, I couldn't believe Lacey was wearing shoes, let alone heels. After this number, lead singer Pat Monahan (I assume) let out a pretty intense scream as Brooke attempted to introduce yet another digital representation of the judges' leaderboard.

NEXT: Karina returns, DWTS introduces the antidepressant Askapro, and obviously your Hidden Gems of the Week

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 1:19 pm

http://www.ew.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Splitsville

Later, Our Pro Karina Smirnoff actually did make her triumphant return to the ballroom — her ''Drops of Jupiter'' rumba with Louis was her first appearance all season. Swathed in a slightly whiter shade of pale salmon than Maks and Erin, Karina was the perfect match for Mr. Van Intensité, especially at the end of their dance for that delicious double splits. Train singer couldn't contain his excitement, first gaping in disbelief with a ''wow!'' and then delivering a ''whoa!'' directly to their faces as they all engaged in an ecstatic triangle of high fives.

Our Pros swooped in with their beautiful lines and elegant ''pos-tcha'' to sit up straight, have spotlights blasted against their faces, and tell us about the pressures involved in reaching the last few weeks of any DWTS season. ''No time for a social life,'' said Cheryl. ''You have to search for 'where is my boundary?' and push that boundary,'' said Anna. ''You gotta be strong,'' said a few hundred of Damian's pores. Intercut with Our Pros' nuggets of doom were shots of the remaining Stars lolling around, stretching, and freaking out pre-dance. There was a ''sad clown'' shot of Evan in slo-mo that was particularly miserable. Reader Staci commented after last night's show, ''Any clue who the pros were talking to when they were giving advice to those making it to the last two weeks? Don't you wish it were you, Annie?!'' I hadn't thought of that at the time, but yes! I totally wish I had been the producer/director of this stunning commercial for DWTS-branded antidepressants. Having trouble coping with the Rise and Fall of Mirrorballus Nervosa? Askapro can help. Take 2. And... action!

Melissa Rycroft showed up for the clunkiest and dumbest filler segment to ever make it on-air. Trust me. I have seen them all! It was just awful. Forget letting her direct. Keep that elementary school student away from the set!

Ugh, I don't want to lend any more words to that horror, but the 48-hour-long series of beautiful chimes in my head every Monday through Wednesday is compelling me to mention that Enthusiastic Chimes Lady was GLARINGLY MISSING from the Harold Wheeler Ensemble setup during Melissa's tenure as ''conductor.'' She certainly had the right idea, but I hope she's okay. Who knows what sort of chimes-related injury could have befallen her? By the way, thanks to those of you who have grown to cherish and continue to seek out ECL, light of my life, bell(e) of my ball. It means a lot.

Hidden Gem of the Week This week's standouts include a killer ponytail, a jiggly parts examination, a quick crotch check, and a tail:

''Hidden gem: Evan getting thwacked in the face with Erin’s spinning ponytail during Team Madonna's cha cha rehearsal'' — jen, seconded by jen 2

Little Derek has a friend! ''We had an appearance from Little Maks, just before he started doing calisthenics.'' — Bookbird, seconded by Pat, Ceballos, EagleEye, Anna, and Allison

''When Niecy mentioned her getting to move her 'jiggly bits,' Evan immediately glanced down at her boobs.'' — Amy in Pittsburgh, seconded by Skippy, JH, Melissa, and L

''Pam's secret little zebra tail freed itself from her pants and started shimmying its wares when she was practicing for the group dance.'' — Gemologist

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:08 pm

Hasselbeck Cries an Apology to Erin Andrews
Originally posted May 5th 2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Elisabeth Hasselbeck launched into full-on waterworks mode on "The View" this morning to issue a public apology to Erin Andrews for cracking a really bad joke at her expense yesterday.

Hasselbeck took all sorts of heat yesterday after she made a comment suggesting that Erin's creepy convicted Peeping Tom should have dropped the hidden camera act ... because he could have seen "a little bit less – without the prison time" just by watching "Dancing with the Stars

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n5zXvO6N

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n5zY0YtL

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on May 5th 2010, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:10 pm

Jon Gosselin -- Target Practice
Originally posted May 5th 2010 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

There's one essential rule of divorce warfare ... know your enemy -- So Jon Gosselin did some bonin' up about Kate in the bargain bin at Target.

Jon flipped through ex-wife Kate Gosselin's memoir "I Just Want You To Know: Letters To My Kids On Love, Faith, and Family" yesterday at a mega-store in Pennsylvania.

He, like everybody else, didn't actually buy a copy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n5zJy69i

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n5zK3kkw

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:11 pm

Video includes Erin's Bday Party and the cast party thrown by Tom Bergeron. Basically a bunch of the cast/dancers.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:34 pm

New rumor is that Pam and Maks are into eachother. If you know what I mean. Anyone else notice thier flirting or read about it?

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:44 pm

No I didn't notice. Where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:48 pm

Lori wrote:
No I didn't notice. Where did you hear that?

I saw it on Fans of Reality TV and I think it is just made up gossip because I see chemistry between Maks and Erin. Pam flirts with everyone.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

Celebrity Interviews: Dancing With The Stars: Erin Andrews Experiences the Bottom Two

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews experienced a new low on Dancing With The Stars, making her first appearance in the bottom two. Erin and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy talk about the performance, what's next and Pam Anderson's departure.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 5:51 pm

Celebrity Interviews: Dancing With The Stars: Evan & Anna Score 30

Hollywood 411's Madison Michele talks to Dancing with the Stars' Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya right after their perfect 30 score! Evan talks about the dance, reflects on the Olympics and talks about Pamela Anderson's departure.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 6:07 pm

Celebrity Interviews: Dancing With The Stars: Pamela Goes Home

Former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson gets the low score on Dancing with the Stars and gets sent packing. Hollywood 411's Madison Michele talks to Pamela and partner Damian Whitewood about competing, going home and more!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 6:09 pm

DWTS Perfect Score Anna Trebunskaya & Evan Lysacek leaving STK in West Hollywood

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 3:37 am

Niecy Nash at STK in West Hollywood

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 3:37 am

Niecy Nash & Jake Pavelka at STK in West Hollywood

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 3:42 am

Erin Andrews' Peeper -- Still Watching?

Originally posted May 6th 2010 12:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The dude who peeped on Erin Andrews may still be watching her from his medium security prison, where the scumbag is allowed to view all sorts of TV ... including "Dancing with the Stars."

TMZ has learned Michael David Barrett is allowed to watch whatever he wants inside the media room at the federal prison in Atlanta where he's serving time -- as long as the other inmates approve of the program.

So far, officials tell us they haven't noticed if MDB has tuned in to "Dancing" during his stay so far -- but then again, he does have very, very sneaky viewing habits.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n8YPp5j0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0n8YPurR0

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 8:37 am

OMG that should be a condition of his sentence - no watching any television programming that Erin is on.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 9:15 am

Lori wrote:
OMG that should be a condition of his sentence - no watching any television programming that Erin is on.

I 100% agree!!

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 1:25 pm

I bet the other inmates wont allow DWTS on, doesn't seem like a show a bunch of prisoners would choose to watch. lol
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 3:32 pm

Lori wrote:
I agree! There should be no way he should be allowed to watch.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 4:18 pm

Moody wrote:
I bet the other inmates wont allow DWTS on, doesn't seem like a show a bunch of prisoners would choose to watch. lol

I have read that most prisoners favorite show is Jerry Springer.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 6th 2010, 4:26 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20366925,00.html

Former DWTS Contestant Lawrence Taylor Arrested for Alleged Rape

NFL Hall of Famer and onetime Dancing with the Stars contestant Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of rape.

Lawrence, 51, who competed on the hit ABC show's eighth season, is alleged to have raped a 15-year-old girl, who authorities believe was a runaway from New York City and was being controlled by a pimp, authorities tell the Journal News.

Police say the former Giants linebacker, who was taken into custody at a Holiday Inn in Montebello, N.Y., is expected to be arraigned on third-degree rape charges because the victim is a minor. A news conference has been scheduled for 3 p.m. ET to discuss the case.

The Giants and the NFL had no immediate comment.

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 7th 2010, 1:46 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great week!

First, I want to
address Elisabeth Hasselbeck's comments about Erin. I've gotten lots of
comments on Twitter about it. They were just unnecessary and
insensitive, simple as that. I'm the first person to say that everybody
has the right to an opinion. I'm clearly one of the most opinionated
people, but it's one thing to criticize to somebody's job and it's
another to make personal and dangerous attacks. I think in her apology
Elisabeth said that it was meant to be a joke. I don't think that's
good enough. There are some things you just don't joke about. Something
that was so detrimental to Erin and her family for the past year should
not be joked about.

We all read her comments together late
Tuesday. My first reaction was, "What?!" Then I turned to Erin and she
was all teary-eyed. I think that's what did it for me. This season was
meant for her to let go, to enjoy herself and have fun after everything
she's been through. Just, you know, not be cautious. I don't think
people realize how much this girl has to deal with. Every week, I try
to make sure she has fun. For Elisabeth to say this now, it's not even
like kicking her when she's down. She's not down. She's great and
happy. It's like Elisabeth walked by her on the street and kicked her
down. It made no sense to bring it up. It was clear that Elisabeth
didn't think her comments through. What she said not only rude and
insensitive to Erin, but it ended up targeting everyone who's been
victimized by that type of activity. And that's just not right. You
don't blame the victim.

If her issue were the costumes, then she
needs to take it up with me. If anybody hates the way we dress, I can
certainly address it because I design them for us. We can go costume by
costume. All I'm going to say is that outfits are essential to dancing.
If you watch track and field, they wear gear suitable to what they do.
They wear tight and short clothes. We don't criticize them for it. They
wear them because it makes them aerodynamic so it doesn't cost them a
hundredth of a second at the finish line. We have to portray characters
and sell the performance. A lot of thought has gone into the costumes.
You have to take into account the dance, the song and your partner.
Erin is beautiful and I it to owe her to highlight her attributes
without making it vulgar or over-explicit. It has to do with the style
of dance. If it's a rumba, it has to be sexier. If it's a quickstep, it
has to be a ballroom. If it's a samba, it has to be a fun. In our case,
we didn't have a typical samba song, so we went a little more
fashion-forward. I think it worked. I think every week it worked. We
came out dressed accordingly. For someone to point their finger and say
that sucked, OK, then you come up with something better. Make a
drawing, send it to me and when I see something that should've been
Erin's costume, I will tell you. I also don't know how much people know
we have to do in the few days we have between shows. All we have is an
hour with our costume designer, Randall, to tell him what costume we
want. He is certainly qualified to make them himself without our input,
but for us pros, it's important for us to consult with him so we can
all put our unique spin on them. Who else wore salmon costumes? Bottom
line: I don't think any of Erin's outfits have been skimpy and Erin has
nothing to do with designing them.

We were in the bottom two.
Everyone's asking if I'm shocked or upset since we got good scores. I'm
not upset or disappointed. If we were to do a dance we were
disappointed with, it's one thing. But we did a great dance that we're
proud of. It was nothing to be ashamed of. If we were to be sent home,
I wouldn't be upset. I mean, I would be upset we're not in the finale,
but I would not be upset given what we did. I'm not going to sit and
try to figure out why we ended up there. Maybe we had a smaller fan
base. Or maybe, as some have suggested, people thought we would be fine
with our scores so they didn't vote. If that's the case, then please,
everybody out there vote for your favorite. Never assume your favorite
is safe. That's not a plea to vote for us, just a general plea to vote
for whoever your favorite is. Honestly, I'm not nervous on Tuesdays
because the results are out of my control. We're just standing there
waiting for the verdict.

We had a blast with our quickstep. Erin
handled the choreography wonderfully and I'm very proud of her. Yes,
Len gave us good comments this week, but more importantly, I think all
three of them gave better constructive criticism. Like I've said, I
just want the judges' comments to be constructive, which I think they
were for everyone this week. There was no straight rambling or
belitting of anyone. It was very nice to see. I think the competition
got stronger and everybody really stepped it up a notch.

I was
very happy with our team cha-cha. I think out song was a little more
mellow, but everybody was having fun. The quickstep was challenging to
think about, so I wanted this to be a little more lighthearted. If
anything, Team Madonna remained intact and Team Gaga didn't, so in the
end, we feel like we came out on top!

Next week, we have an
'80s rumba and the Argentine tango. We did the rumba first and it's
looking good. The '80s part is only the costumes — Miami Vice-style.
We're working on the Argentine tango now and it's really coming
together well. It's always tough when you start doing two individual
routines, not only for the celebrity, but the pros as well since you
have to decide how to teach them and make sure it's not too
overwhelming. Both dances need to be executed to the highest ability. I
think Erin will do great.

Pam left, and no one wanted to see her
leave. It was very sad. I'm not sure what her injury was, but she just
showed up in the morning and couldn't do the encore cha-cha. Some
people are saying maybe it's a good thing she was eliminated since she
was injured, but I don't think her injury was that serious. If she had
stayed, the injury would've been a non-factor. Everybody has minor
injuries of some sort and you just push forward. I think when you're in
a competition you brush off the pain. I know for a fact at the end of
the season, I'm going get sick. Being on the show gets your adrenaline
going; it's very high-octane. But I know when the season's over, my
body is going to shut down and rest. And you have to let it.

It
was a big birthday week here. Chery's birthday was Monday and Erin's
was Tuesday, and both celebrations were really cool. We went out after
the shows to celebrate. Cheryl's party was such a close-knit gathering.
It was really special to see people who were special to Cheryl and to
be part of that very small group. Cheryl and I have been through a lot
together and we have a very special friendship. On Tuesday, it was very
similar. We went out for Erin's birthday with Tony, Cheryl, Erin's
sister and our friend Howard. It was exactly what Erin needed to feel
part of a family. This season has been very unifying. Three or four
weeks ago, everybody's helping each other out. But now we're a group of
people who are so friendly. I don't want to imagine starting next week
because the five couples left and we're so close to the finale. No one
wants to see anybody else leave. We all had tears in our eyes when Pam
left. Louis and I looked at each other and were like, "If it's not her,
it's us!" Someone has to go every week, and it's definitely going to be
tougher to say goodbye now.

And of course, Thursday was Edyta
and Tom's birthdays. We went to Tom's party and it was great fun. He
was the perfect host — no surprise. Happy birthday to all of them. A
lot of Tauruses on Dancing with the Stars!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Maks
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 7th 2010, 7:32 pm

Erin Andrews & Maks Plot Their Next Move

Erin Andrews & Maks Plot Their Next Move
There are five couples left competing for the coveted mirror ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars," and we're with Erin Andrews and her pro partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy as they plot their next move! May 7, 2010

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 10th 2010, 8:54 pm

Erin Andrews: A New View of Elisabeth Hasselbeck?

Quote :

"Extra" caught up with "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Erin Andrews after "The View's" Elizabeth Hasselbeck offered a public apology for unfortunate remarks she made about Erin's ordeal with a stalker.

Andrews told "Extra," "I heard what she had to say on 'The
View' and I listened to everything she said... she called me. I didn't speak with her," and it doesn't seem like Andrews has any plans to speak with Hasselbeck anytime soon. "I'm just gonna leave it at that and move on," she said about the attempted phone call.

An emotional Elizabeth apologized to Erin, but "DWTS" castoff Tony Dovolani said, "An apology is not enough. Elizabeth really should've thought before she spoke on that."

When "Extra's" Jerry Penacoli asked Erin if she would ever be willing to go on "The View," she answered, "If my Russian could come with me," pointing at partner Max. "I would do it in a heartbeat."

I think there is a video at the link as well: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/05/erin_andrews_a_new_view_of_elizabeth_hasselbeck.php

function toggleCommentsTab(tab) {
if (tab == "mt") {
$("#commentsOnFacebook").attr("src", "/images/site/btns/comment-fb-o.jpg");
$("#facebookComments").hide();
$("#commentsOnMT").attr("src", "/images/site/btns/comment-extra-b.jpg");
$("#mtComments").show();
$("#comments-form-wrapper").show();
} else {
$("#commentsOnMT").attr("src", "/images/site/btns/comment-extra-o.jpg");
$("#mtComments").hide();
$("#comments-form-wrapper").hide();
$("#commentsOnFacebook").attr("src", "/images/site/btns/comment-fb-b.jpg");