Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 1st 2010, 7:21 am

Happy, could you do me a favor? When you post videos, could you give a sentence about what they are about? This way I can decide whether or not I am interested in watching it or not.

I like how you wrote in the BB12 Sleuthing Thread that the article was a good read. I read it because you said that. Don't want to give you more work, and appreciate what you do very much but sometimes when there is tons of videos posted in a thread that I am not really interested in I would like to know what they are about. Does that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 1st 2010, 1:07 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Dancing With the Stars’ Jake Brings His TV Empathy to Joel

It’s hard to explain the odd surge of empathy, warmth and passion that Jake Pavelka seems to generate wherever he goes.

Is it the sincere, boyish, grin? Is it his ability to cry shamelessly in public at the mere whisper of heartache and a camera focused on him? Is it his suit coat with elbow patches?

EOnline

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 1st 2010, 1:09 pm

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Bruno Tonioli: Pamela Anderson is ‘the best performer on the show’

“Dancing With the Stars” judge Bruno Tonioli sits down with “Entertainment Tonight’s” Samantha Harris (formerly of “DWTS”) and dishes about the final six contestants.

When asked what makes this season so compelling, Bruno tells Samantha, “By having less, you have more chance to focus on each and every one of them. And it’s the variety of characters that is very interesting. They’re all very, very defined, they all have something very interesting to say and people connect to that. And for us, for me as a judge, it gives a lot of material to work with.”

Zap2it

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 1st 2010, 1:11 pm

‘Dancing’’s Evan Lysacek Explains His Pointed Comments About Johnny Weir

“Dancing with the Stars” contender Evan Lysacek is clarifying comments he made about fellow pro figure skater Johnny Weir.

“Johnny Weir is an accomplished and talented skater, and I’ve skated alongside him as part of Team USA for many years,” Lysacek tells ET. “Since the Olympics, I’ve dealt with Johnny’s questioning my integrity and sexuality, and I’ve never spoken out on my own behalf no matter how hurtful those things may have been.”

Now, Lysacek is explaining his comments to ET: “I let my personal feelings cloud my judgment in how I answered a journalist’s question about Stars on Ice and Johnny that I should never have answered. I should have known better. Best wishes and congratulations to Johnny as he opens the new season of Ice Theatre of NY and I wish him well in all of his future endeavors.”

ET Online

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 1st 2010, 8:30 pm

Moody wrote:
Happy, could you do me a favor? When you post videos, could you give a sentence about what they are about? This way I can decide whether or not I am interested in watching it or not.

I like how you wrote in the BB12 Sleuthing Thread that the article was a good read. I read it because you said that. Don't want to give you more work, and appreciate what you do very much but sometimes when there is tons of videos posted in a thread that I am not really interested in I would like to know what they are about. Does that makes sense?

I will start doing that because I am the same way when it comes to videos posted. I want to know a little bit about it before talking the time to watch it as well! Smile

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 2nd 2010, 9:50 pm

LaceySchwimmer
Can't wait for tuesday! @dmitry_ch @TonyDovolani @OfficialMBallas @ChelsieKayH @CherylBurke1 & I are dancing to Train!! Gonna be fun!!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 12:24 pm

Niecy Nash’s Message for Bruno Tonioli

“The Insider”’s Niecy Nash and her “Dancing with the Stars” partner Louis van Amstel are hard at work practicing their quickstep for tonight’s show, but Niecy took some time out to share a special message with judge Bruno Tonioli.

“Bruno, I love you more than anything,” Niecy says, continuing, “I can’t wait for you to stand up and yell at me, things that I can’t even understand, because … when you are giving contestants harsh criticism, you do it in a very soft voice, but when you are happy, baby you jump up and start yelling! I can’t wait for you to yell at me!”

ET Online

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 12:26 pm

Chad Ochocinco Asks Cheryl Burke: ‘Are You Really in Love with Me?’

“Dancing with the Stars” partners Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke are grilling each other on the ET set, and no topic — even their rumored romance — is off limits!

“Are you really in love with me, or are you just playing it up for the cameras?” Chad asks Cheryl.

“We have a very great relationship, and it’s professional,” she replies. “And we
have got great chemistry on the dance floor.”

“Why won’t you go out with me?” Chad follows up.

ET Online

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 6:34 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/samantha-harris-misses-hosting-dancing-with-the-stars-201035

Samantha Harris Misses Hosting Dancing With the Stars

Samantha Harris says she misses hosting Dancing With the Stars.

"It was a very big part of my life for eight seasons -- four years," Harris, 36, told UsMagazine.com at St. Joseph Center's Dinner Dance in L.A. Saturday night.

She's keeping herself busy as a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight, though.
PHOTOS: See how Samantha's style has changed

"I am so busy with every day at ET. I'm leaving for London and Cannes this week, and I just came back from Hawaii from a set visit," she said. "There is a lot going on, but I am watching this season, and I'm talking about it every day on ET and I am cheering them on."
She thinks Brooke Burke, who replaced her, is "doing a great job.
PHOTOS: Before they were on DWTS

"It's a very difficult job to do and I think she is getting through it," she said.

She's rooting for Us blogger Nicole Scherzinger to win.

"I will always love a good dancing. So of course Nicole is someone to watch," she told Us. "I really enjoy the beauty of her lines and what she brings to the floor every night."

Also keeping Harris busy: raising her 21/2-year-old daughter, Josselyn Sydney, with husband Michael Hess.
PHOTOS: Samantha and Josselyn -- plus other star families!

"Potty training is getting a little tedious," she admitted to Us. "She does it a little bit and then doesn't do it. Then she does it, and then doesn't do it. So we're going to have to just... go hard-core maybe at some point, but only when she's ready."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/model-joanna-krupa-is-engaged-201035

Exclusive: Model Joanna Krupa Is Engaged!

Joanna Krupa is getting married!
The model and Dancing with the Stars alum plans to wed Romain Zago, who owns Mynt Lounge, a celeb-friendly club in Miami.
Krupa quietly changed her Facebook status to "engaged" recently.
PHOTOS: Remember these lavish celeb weddings?
"They got engaged like a month and a half ago," a source confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"They've been together for 3 to 4 years," adds the insider.
PHOTOS: Look back on Joanna's time on DWTS!
A two-time Playboy cover girl, Krupa, 31, was born in Warsaw, Poland, and her family moved to Chicago when she was 5. She came in fourth place on season nine of Dancing with the Stars last November. "I overcame a fear," she told Us of her time on the show.
In a candid photo of the couple posted on Facebook in November 2008, Zago gushed of his love: "Joanna, most beautiful woman in the world and me, average..."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 6:50 pm

Nicole Scherzinger Explains DWTS Crankiness
[url=http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzinger-explains-dwts-crankiness-357417][/url]

She certainly cannot be perfect all the time, and Nicole Scherzinger recently admitted to being a little on the cranky side.
During a “Dancing With the Stars” rehearsal last week, the brunette beauty, who usually laughs things off, snipped at her professional partner Derek Hough when he dropped her and later broke into tears after receiving the second highest score of the night.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 6:54 pm

Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke Reveal 'Dancing' Secrets!

The Insider!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 3rd 2010, 6:56 pm

Chad Ochocinco Asks Cheryl Burke: 'Are You Really in Love with Me?'

They also do a quiz about How much they know eachother on the ET set!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:09 pm

EW.com
Via: http://www.mjsbigblog.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Celebrate!

Week 7: After some standout solo routines, the couples split into Team Gaga and Team Madonna -- because no one says ''ballroom dancing'' better than Lady Gaga and Madonna

By Annie Barrett | May 04, 2010

Image credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
TECHNICAL MERIT Evan and Anna's Argentine tango scored the first perfect 30 of the season.

On the week 7 performance episode of Dancing With the Stars, the six remaining contestants worked hard all week, exceeded their own and our expectations, and pleased the judges. That sounds like a joke sentence, kind of like when Derek said during the rehearsal package that since Nicole is such a great dancer already, ''I forget to compliment her and tell her what a good job she's doing.'' He was so earnest, and a little singsong. I'm pretty sure he was kidding and not kidding at the same time, which is genius. But I wasn't kidding. Everyone was great.

First, I'd like to focus on the ridiculous Week 7 outfits of the people who never get their own paragraphs. DANCMSTR had borrowed his neon green getup from Pixar (suggested Tom), hoping to stand out enough to make everyone feel guilty for not celebrating his birthday last Tuesday. (Oh, the parties I'd have thrown, had I only known....) Meanwhile, Carrie Ann arrived fresh off the set of an '80s music video, and Bruno mistook the liiiiiiive taping for ''a funeral with fairy lights'' (said Len). Brooke Burke's look was the most puzzling of them all. The unnecessary zipper on her dress was clamoring for attention against the enormous snake necklace atop her heaving bosom. I know I should suggest something reasonable, like ''Choose one! Not both,'' but to be honest, I'd prefer if she kept dressing like a crazy person. It's currently my favorite thing about her. Tom looked fine. He always looks fiiiiiiine.

This week we had the two-teamed Cha Cha Challenge! It was Team Gaga vs. Team Madonna, since America hasn't compared Lady Gaga and Madonna enough already. Gaga won. Eat it, Madonna! Oh, it hurts to even type that. I wouldn't be surprised if Glee's Sue Sylvester has stolen away into my home and is waiting in my kitchen in my least favorite tracksuit to punch me in the face.

Team Gaga (Pam, Chad, and Nicole) was all about sex, drugs, and silver fringe. These team members were so in touch with their bodies that their pleather raincoats just flew right off within seconds. Screw those coats! Team Madonna (Evan, Niecy, and Erin), on the other hand, waited the entire dance before ripping off each other's white frocks to reveal the sparkly black corsets underneath. This team's main themes were Olympic rings (six instead of five), hand-holding, and obstructive necklaces. The ladies' hair accessories and Erin's black lace-patterned leggings earned 10s in my book. Of course, my book doesn't count, because it's the Internet. If I had a book, the pages would be composed of costumes.

''Holiday'' seemed like a weird Madonna choice for cha cha, but I suppose it worked. Like the Power of Madonna, DWTS airs itself out all across the world, in every nation. ''Express Yourself'' might have been funny alongside Gaga's ''Telephone,'' but singing something so iconic would have seemed more blasphemous than usual. It's a real shame Madonna never had a hit single called ''Text''' or ''Go Online'' because then both Cha Cha Challenge numbers could have reminded the viewers at home about the different ways they could vote. Okay, enough of this. Will the judges please reveal their scores? Carrie Ann Inaba!

NEXT: Nicole lights up

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:12 pm

EW.com

Evan Lysacek and Anna Tre-BUN-skaya: 30/30 for solo dance plus 24/30 in the cha cha challenge = 54 out of possible 60 In addition to season 10's first perfect 30, Evan and Anna also earned the much-coveted honor of Hottest Rosette Use of the Night. Anna made sure not to include any balletic or lyrical moves to make sure the judges could see Evan could pull off a true Argentine tango. It worked. This was amazing. I particularly liked the way he committed with such sharpness to his stomps and head jerks. ''Strong, powerful, sexy, dominating — everything a girl would want,'' cried Bruno, politely substituting ''a girl'' for ''I.'' Bruno's head writer must have been working overtime because DANCMSTR told Evan, ''I knew you were nice on ice; had my doubts that you were gonna be good on wood.'' Groan! I'm shocked that Bruno didn't latch onto ''good on wood'' for further commentary. Later, in the Cha Cha Challenge, Evan seemed to have reverted back to his skaterly ways, all sweeping arcs and perfectly straight posture. Anna better fully ground him for their next Latin solo dance. Hidden gem alert: Right before Niecy was shown texting Erin back, a quick shot of Erin's phone indicated that Evan had just texted Erin the phrase ''loose as a goose.'' 

Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough: 27 + 27 = 54/60 Thanks to the Cha Cha Challenge, Nicole and Derek tied with Evan and Anna even though they scored three 9s for their waltz. Nicole chose the song ''You Light Up My Life'' because it's her aunt's favorite song. ''My aunt has Down's Syndrome,'' Nicole explained, ''so she's like the most beautiful special addition to our family.'' Nicole's latest Disney princess gown featured dual-side hankies on the off chance that emotion would overcome her mid-dance. The waltz itself was lovely and featured my favorite ''ballerina in a jewelry box'' move (a.k.a. ''these heels suck, just twirl me'') at the end. After that, Nicole's aunt and some other family members awarded the pair this week's Immunity Idols, which really lit up their look with some bright florals. DANCMSTR called their waltz ''fantastic,'' then promised to reveal the rest of his critique — two technical things he ''can't get into now'' — if Nicole visits him in his trailer. (DUNGEONNMSTR? Say it ain't so!) Meanwhile, Carrie Ann called Nicole the best dancer on DWTS ever. We disagree. I'd give the best dancer title to season 6 winner and PopWatch on Ice correspondent Kristi Yamaguchi. Nicole obviously moves well, but she's always so powerful, even with the softer dances. I thought maybe she had mistakenly put on her paso face on for the cha cha challenge, but I think that's just the super-determined face she always makes.

NEXT: Chad trains with Tony
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:15 pm

EW.com

Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke: 25 + 27 = 52/60 It's almost like the judges and producers agreed to not pimp Chad for a certain number of weeks so that he wouldn't develop a big head. It worked! But instead he's ''flaunting it'' via diamond-rich gifts to Cheryl. It's so uncomfortable to sit around and have no choice but to hear about them. Just put the necklace in front if you're going to show it to us anyway! ANYWAY, Chad and Cheryl earned high marks after a rehearsal visit from recently freed ballroom champion... Tony!!! Chad said ''Do you speak-ah my language?'' and Tony just smiled and gave him a Vegemite sandwich and then used all these football terms like ''playbook'' and ''ball.'' Specifically, ''There's a ball being thrown at you, but it's not at your numbers'' was a brilliant way to drill into Chad's noggin that he needed to work on arm extensions. In the Viennese waltz, I didn't think Chad displayed Tony-like extensions, but I did notice he had much better, sharper hand movements in the Cha Cha Challenge. The judges thought Chad's waltz was generally fluid and lovely. DANCMSTR called him ''a contender.'' Carrie Ann gushed, ''There's nothing sexier than watching a man find out how to be tender and graceful.'' I say there's nothing sexier than watching a man find out it's okay to wear a sheer white jacket while performing a ballroom dance on reality TV, and realizing said jacket might even earn him some better scores from three strange authority figures who control something called a ''leaderboard.'' Also, hey, now we know what Chad and Cheryl would look like if they got married!

Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood: 24 + 27 = 51/60 Anyone else suspect the producers asked Pam to tone down the vamp factor this week? I was waiting throughout the opening pan of the contestants for Pam to make her signature Sex Eyes toward the camera while purring a little, and nothing! No eye contact! She was cool as a cucumber that had been dyed lilac and dotted with crystals for a belated Easter and/or Len's birthday. That gown was pretty demure for Pam, rendering those bizarre clumps of loose hair the most intriguing parts of her waltz ensemble. As for Pam and Damian's dance, the judges complimented Pam's ability to capture the character (as usual), but questioned her technique. ''You've got to firm up your upper body; it's still a little loose,'' warned DUNGEONMSTR. Pam earned only triple 8s for the waltz, after which she cringed slightly due to nerves but immediately put on a brave face. I thought that was sweet and natural, and for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of Damian's lapels. Were they slightly taupe-colored or just shiny? Later on, despite forgetting a bunch of her steps in the Cha Cha Challenge, Pam got a total-score boost from being part of Team Gaga. Her bejeweled brow put forth a stronger performance than she did, but a good effort was made by all.

NEXT: Let Erin and Niecy be Dancin' Fools!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:19 pm

EW.com

Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 27 + 24 = 51/60 It's almost criminal that Erin is tied for second-to-last place after that excellent smoked salmon quickstep. I really connected with this dance because the music reminded me of one of the most jubilant group dances from Our Pros ever. In fact, I often refer to the timeless words of Barry Manilow when apologizing to friends and colleagues that all I have to talk about from March-May and September-November is Dancing With the Stars: ''Let me be a Dancin' Fool!'' I implore them, as they walk away in disgust. Whatever. I don't need them. I have my TV, my screengrab machine that crashes all the time, and you guys. It's great. My life is the best. Case in point: I see from last night's Hidden Gem solicitation post that many of you noticed ''Little Maks'' creeping up during the couple's interview with Brooke. All will be revealed on PopWatch later. (I can already tell this week's gem collection is going to be epic.) By the way, I suspect Erin and Maks' bickering in the rehearsal package was totally scripted. After he walked out on her, she was lounging on the floor! People don't lounge 'n' bitch if they're serious about fighting. They stand up, follow the other person into the brightly hued Dance Hallway, and scream into each other's faces. Note that we rarely see DANCMSTR and Bruno snapping at each other eye-to-eye. Bruno is usually standing and doing his little squats or has contorted his body into a sexy position after having leapt onto the table. Because they're kidding! It's a show. Here's hoping that next week, Erin and Maks find something to fight about other than a threat of partial nudity from Maks that never ends up lack-of-materializing.

Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel: 25 + 24 = 49/60 She can daaaaaaaaaaaance! Woot! So Niecy concluded after receiving a 9 and two 8s for her quickstep. Bruno called it her best dance yet, and Carrie Ann said it was the perfect dance for Niecy because everything was ''small and dainty.'' At first this seemed about as jarring as one of Carrie Ann's prior sentences, ''Hit it and quit it, honey!'' (to which Niecy just stared blankly), but I get what fly girl was after here. Niecy's very good at the ''little things'' within a dance — accentuating a change of direction with her face, etc. Some of her best moments of that quickstep were during a sequence that was basically just a bunch of glorified baby steps. She was grinning and putting on a show the whole time. Just when it seems like she's all goofy faces and Louis is absolutely moving her throughout the dance, though, Niecy shines on her own a little with some footwork. I guess what I'm saying is that each of her small successes is a pleasant surprise. We don't get that with most contestants, especially the ones we expect to be really good at everything. So it's nice. If Louis feeds Niecy extra celebratory cheeseburgers this week, perhaps she can use one of the distracting strings on her (otherwise perfect) dress to floss. I can't believe I'm about to write this, but on that costume, no fringe was necessary. (Though I do appreciate reader Kaye's late-night observation that these ''bead streams'' were like a room divider one might hang during college.) (Guilty!)

I don't want anyone to leave. Awww. 

My Week 7 Crazy Costume Watch photo gallery will be up later this morning; I'll link when it's ready. Who goes home tonight? Remember to nominate your Hidden Gems of the Week over at PopWatch, join the Annie Barrett DANCMSTRs group on Facebook (not my doing, I swear on Len's life), and I'll see you tomorrow for the elimination recap!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:22 pm

Julianne Hough to return to ‘Dancing’

LOS ANGELES – Julianne Hough is returning to “Dancing with the Stars,” Access Hollywood has learned.

The ballroom babe-turned-country cutie will return to the ABC reality competition for season 11, a source close to the show told Access Hollywood.

The blonde dancer has been absent from the show for two seasons, having left the show to launch her country music career and start acting.

MSNBC <<<<<<<<<<< CLICK TO READ MORE

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 2:48 pm

ewwww NOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 3:39 pm

usweekly
She's baaack! Kate Gosselin is returning to #DWTS. Will you watch? http://tinyurl.com/35z3zej

Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 4:17 pm

Don't all of the contestants always come back for the Finale?
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 4:34 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
usweekly
She's baaack! Kate Gosselin is returning to #DWTS. Will you watch? [url=http://tinyurl.com/35z3zej
http://tinyurl.com/35z3zej[/quote[/url]]

They always all come back for the finale. Honestly, what is the big deal? The rags make much ado about nothing. If anybody who is still watching now skips the finale just because they bring all the dancers (including Kate) back, that kind of seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 6:37 pm

From Dancing to Running

05/04/2010

[From the TLC Editors: Click here for more thoughts from Kate.]

I've hung up my dancing shoes ...
The day has come ... my dance shoes (all six dirty well-used pairs of them ) have begun collecting dust. In the haste of everything, I had left them in the basement on a shelf without another thought.
A few days ago, I was playing dress up with the kids (I was forced to judge the contest in a dancing manner. Unlike judges who shall remain nameless, each costumed child received an exuberant “TEN!!!” from the mother judge!), and happened to look over. My eyes landed on my abandoned dance shoes and a wave of sadness mixed with a longing came over me.
Ohhhh suddenly I missed EVERYTHING about dancing -- not only the friends I have made and stay in touch with almost daily, but also learning the steps and even the fear of sudden death that the dance floor caused me! Gulp! Swallow the nostalgia ... Okay, all better ...
All said and done, and having had a chance to reintegrate back into home life and do a bit of reflecting, I am extremely happy to have time to think an entire thought. I have resumed running daily and have smiled as I've reunited with an “old” friend, my treadmill. (Sad, I realize, but I LOVE running, and due to time constraints took a break during the two months of dance rehearsal.) As always, I feel right where I belong as I once again “run” the daily routine for and with the kids …
Without a doubt, Dancing with the Stars was a life-changing experience. I learned many valuable lessons and many things about myself. I had the opportunity to meet an amazing group of people -- many of whom I'll remain friends with long beyond our days of dance. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything!
With all of that said, I think there better be one more dance left in me: Get ready for the DWTS finale on May 24, 25!!! I'll be there...
C'mon, I know you missed my unique dance style!
~Kate

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:01 pm

I don't know if anyone else heard about this but it pissed me off so bad. It has to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard Elizabeth Hasselbeck say in awhile.

This is what she said on the View this morning about Erin Andrews and her wardrobe:

Quote :
For the past like three weeks she’s been wearing like next to nothing … I think in light of what hapepned … and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room … in some way, if I’m him, I’m like, ‘man, I could have just waited 12 weeks (nervous laughter from crowd)’ … I could have seen this, a little bit less, without the prison time.

Here is a link with the video: http://tv.gawker.com/5530954/elisabeth-hasselbeck-criticizes-erin-andrews-skimpy-dwts-outfits
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:10 pm

Wow! That's an incredibly tacky and idiotic statement. She owes Erin an apology, imho.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:17 pm

Lori wrote:
Wow! That's an incredibly tacky and idiotic statement. She owes Erin an apology, imho.

I know. All that Erin has had to deal with in the last year and it seems like Elizabeth thinks she should just hide away and cover every inch of her body. Erin is the victim here and it wasn't her fault that she was completely violated in such a horrendous way.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:22 pm

Lori wrote:

most definitely she does...Elizabeth has opened her mouth and inserted her foot on many occassions...think lady, think, before you open your pretty, little mouth!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:35 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I don't know if anyone else heard about this but it pissed me off so bad. It has to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard Elizabeth Hasselbeck say in awhile.

This is what she said on the View this morning about Erin Andrews and her wardrobe:

Quote :
For the past like three weeks she’s been wearing like next to nothing … I think in light of what hapepned … and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room … in some way, if I’m him, I’m like, ‘man, I could have just waited 12 weeks (nervous laughter from crowd)’ … I could have seen this, a little bit less, without the prison time.

Here is a link with the video: [url=http://tv.gawker.com/5530954/elisabeth-hasselbeck-criticizes-erin-andrews-skimpy-dwts-outfits
http://tv.gawker.com/5530954/elisabeth-hasselbeck-criticizes-erin-andrews-skimpy-dwts-outfits[/quote[/url]]

That's completely disgusting! I could show you a dozen pictures of Elisabeth almost having wardrobe malfunctions. So, what, everyone else can dance in embellished body suits, but Erin, because her privacy was completely violated and nude pictures were taken of her completely without her consent, should dance in a burka? I'm so glad I stopped watching "The View".
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:43 pm

[quote="ranjake"]
Jessalyn wrote:

Quote :

Here is a link with the video: http://tv.gawker.com/5530954/elisabeth-hasselbeck-criticizes-erin-andrews-skimpy-dwts-outfits[/quote]

That's completely disgusting! I could show you a dozen pictures of Elisabeth almost having wardrobe malfunctions. So, what, everyone else can dance in embellished body suits, but Erin, because her privacy was completely violated and nude pictures were taken of her completely without her consent, should dance in a burka? I'm so glad I stopped watching "The View".

You said it better than I did. I hope Elizabeth apologizes.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 8:49 pm

Erin's DWTS family tweeted their support:

Maks:

I'm the one designing @ErinAndrewsESPN's dresses for the show, so I'll just assume that @ehasselbeck is jealous...and stupid 4 her comments.

Evan:

So disappointed that anyone would attack @ErinAndrewsESPN after all she's been through.

Louis:

@ehasselbeck why did u have to throw @erinandrewsespn under the bus this morning? shame on u.

Niecy:

Elizabeth Hassleback's comments about @ErinAndrewsESPN. Insensitive, in poor taste and remedial and foolish. http://twitpic.com/1l23w1

Cheryl:

Cheryl Burke (CherylBurke1): RT @EvanLysacek: So disappointed that anyone would attack @ErinAndrewsESPN after all she's been through.

And Maks again:

@CherylBurke1 @EvanLysacek @NiecyNash @LouisVanAmstel @TonyDovolani as well as the rest of DWTS!!! @ErinAndrewsESPN we got your back!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 9:07 pm

Jessalyn: I was just coming here to show you those tweets- so sweet! Elisabeth: massive fail! And Niecy said it best, imo. Go Erin! If they put Erin on the View, I might start watching again! Love Erin!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 9:44 pm

Go DWTS Family. I never cared much for Elisabeth.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 9:51 pm

DWTS Family ROCK!!!! Elisabeth STFU!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 11:47 pm

Elisabeth is the reason I stopped watching that show.
Erin doesn't dress any more or less covered up then the other ladies on that show....I just can't believe she would say something like that...good on the DWTS family for having Erin's back though.
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 4th 2010, 11:49 pm

Elizabeth's comment makes me livid. Funny how she says nothing about the guys on the show not wearing shirts. It's always the attractive females. I think Elizabeth should put herself in Erin's shoes..and how it would feel to be violated like that and shut her pie hole next time she feels the urge to comment on something like that.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 12:18 am

I have decided to go to ABC and The View sites and complain about her comments. To heck with just gripping here. The more I think on it the madder I get.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 1:54 am

Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Dancing with the Stars eliminees Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 6:20 am

mimTN wrote:
I have decided to go to ABC and The View sites and complain about her comments. To heck with just gripping here. The more I think on it the madder I get.

Good luck with that. The once had a filter that would not accept any negative email.

Ms. H wore a burka every day when she was on Survivor...amazing abs though lol

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   May 5th 2010, 6:34 am

Elisabeth has been pictured in PLENTY of revealing outfits. She posed in a bikini and heels, has cleavage up the wazzoo many times. She's very pretty(on the outside) good for her. I just don't get these comments- what could she have been thinking? Pam, Nicole, and even Niecy have worn clothes on the same order as Erin many times on the show, but Erin is singled out because she was victimized? Remember Elisabeth calling the producer of I think "Law and Order" and screaming her head off because they had a character who was a murder victim with a name SIMILAR to hers? She needs a reality check; she really lacks compassion and insight. It's great to have strong convictions, but you can't be so focused on your own point of view that you never LEARN ANYTHING.

Erin Andrews is a class act. I really may have to start splitting my votes! (a little). seriously, I think whoever Erin works for after this will be very lucky. She's beautiful, likable, and smart. Go Erin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   

Back to top Go down

DWTS 10 Media / Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: