~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 7:48 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/02/pam-anderson-dwts-will-keep-me-out-of-trouble/
Pam Anderson: DWTS Will Keep Me Out of Trouble
Baywatch bombshell Pamela Anderson won’t be running on the beach for her next TV project: She’ll be sashaying across a stage. Anderson has joined ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, and she’s loving every minute of it.
“I’m having the best time,” the star, 42, tells PEOPLE. “This will keep me out of trouble.”
Anderson says doing the show, which partners professional ballroom dancers with celebrities, has been invigorating to say the least. “It’s stimulating mentally, physically and emotionally,” she tells PEOPLE. “It has my focus and I’ve always wanted to learn how to dance. Maybe I’ll get in shape as well.”
She says she’s doing DWTS for her mother and her 85-year-old great-aunt Vie, who loves to dance and “has the best legs.”
Anderson admits she’s been “a little bit shy” about dancing in the past, but is up for the challenge.
“This is a leap of faith,” she says. “I’ll learn a life skill. I’m a romantic. I’m putting my heart into this.”
As for how the long rehearsals fit into her life as a mom, she tweeted Tuesday: “This is a great time for me to do this. I rehearse while boys are in school…love it.”
– Catherine Donaldson-Evans and Lisa Ingrassia

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 8:02 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
I never saw Anna as bitchy. I always thought she was kinda quiet. Right now I'm rooting for Erin and Maks, Aidan and Edyta.

Anna seemed snobby to me too. Was the one paired with Micheal Irvin?
That was the other Anna. This is the red head married to Jonathon.

So the one that was with Micheal is out? She was terrible. The one married to Jonathon is sweet, but her dances are
I agree. I didnt like her either. Maybe this Anna will spice hers up this time bc she has Evan.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 8:52 pm

KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
KyGirl wrote:
I never saw Anna as bitchy. I always thought she was kinda quiet. Right now I'm rooting for Erin and Maks, Aidan and Edyta.

Anna seemed snobby to me too. Was the one paired with Micheal Irvin?
That was the other Anna. This is the red head married to Jonathon.

So the one that was with Micheal is out? She was terrible. The one married to Jonathon is sweet, but her dances are
I agree. I didnt like her either. Maybe this Anna will spice hers up this time bc she has Evan.

I really hope so. I want Evan to do well and be exciting.
Back to top Go down
mandi
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 8:57 pm

I'm really liking Erin and Maksim, Shannen and Mark, and Evan and Anna from first impressions (moreso Evan than Anna). I'll probably end of liking Ochocinco too.

Here's some more videos I found of the cast going to the club last night.
HollywoodTV

The one of Erin Andrews includes Maksim at the end. She seems cool and they look hot together. How shallow of me, but isn't that what's most important?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 8:59 pm

Jon Gosselin not happy Kate is on ‘Dancing’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35677973/ns/entertainment-gossip/

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 2nd 2010, 9:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Jon Gosselin not happy Kate is on ‘Dancing’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35677973/ns/entertainment-gossip/

Screw Jon, ugh that man is such a d-bag.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 2:42 am

Here is some footage of Aiden dancing on RR

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 3:52 am

Here are some of the first DWTS cast photos at practice Feb 28th:

Quote :
DANCING WITH THE STARS - NICOLE SCHERZINGER - Nicole Scherzinger was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. She is a singer, songwriter, trained actress, performer and the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls. She teams with Season 7 champ DEREK HOUGH, who returns for his sixth season. The all-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners hit the dance floor on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' with the highly anticipated two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (Photo by Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images) DEREK HOUGH, NICOLE SCHERZINGER

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 3:57 am

Quote :
DANCING WITH THE STARS - JAKE PAVELKA -- As the handsome commercial pilot and most recent bachelor looking for love on ABC's 'The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love,' Jake Pavelka has the reputation as an honest guy with an open heart. He joins CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her third season. The all-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners hit the dance floor on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' with the highly anticipated two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (Photo by Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images) JAKE PAVELKA, CHELSIE HIGHTOWER

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 4:02 am

Quote :
DANCING WITH THE STARS - BUZZ ALDRIN - Astronaut, scientist/inventor, bestselling author, advocate for man's future in space, Buzz Aldrin is considered one of the greatest heroes of space exploration. He partners up with ASHLY COSTA (formerly DelGrosso), who returns for her fourth season. The all-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners hit the dance floor on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' with the highly anticipated two-hour season premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (Photo by Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images) ASHLEY COSTA, BUZZ ALDRIN

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 6:36 am

I love Chelsie, she's one of my favorite females, Jake better not F this up! And Derek is my man so I'm gonna have to root for Nicole. I like Tony too! This season for me its going to be about the pros

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 7:53 am

Thanks Happy!

Bet Jakes falls for Chelsie, hee!
lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 9:11 am

Lori wrote:
Thanks Happy!

lol!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 12:55 pm

lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:
Thanks Happy!

lol!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 1:13 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/02/evan-lysacek-is-willing-to-endure-spray-tans-for-dwts/
Evan Lysacek Is Willing to Endure Spray Tans for DWTS
Figure skater Evan Lysacek may have won an Olympic gold in the Vancouver games, but he still has something to prove on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars.
“I’ve been criticized my whole career for being robotic, cold, stiff on the ice. People have said — direct quote — that I have ‘no dance ability on the ice whatsoever,’” he tells PEOPLE. “So [DWTS] is my opportunity to prove them wrong. I just achieved my lifelong dream, now I’m already ready for the next challenge.”
To conquer that challenge, Lysacek says he’s willing to make a certain sacrifice and participate in a DWTS ritual that he wouldn’t normally enjoy: “Spray tans! I usually don’t like to have them because I don’t like the smell of it, but I have had it before,” he says. “Spray me up, baby! I’m going full-force on this show. I’m not going to hold anything back.”
Apart from the cosmetic approach, Lysacek will work hard to follow in the footsteps of fellow figure skater and Dancing with the Stars season 6 champ Kristi Yamaguchi. “I’m a little nervous as it gets closer, because Apolo [Ohno] and Kristi were so good, I think people are going to expect me to be good right off the bat,” he says. “Kristi actually really is a good dancer! I know I’m not a good dancer, but I’ll definitely work hard.”
And he’ll be working overtime as well, traveling nationwide with Stars on Ice while shooting DWTS. Still, Lysacek says he is looking at the show as an opportunity to have some fun. “The last year has been so intense, and I felt like every step I took was so important,” he says. “This is just going to be fun, and obviously it’s a challenge so it’s going to satisfy that side of me. And even if I do feel some pressure and I’m nervous, there’s someone right next to me to hold my hand literally throughout the dance.” –Lisa Ingrassia

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/first-pics-bachelor-jake-rehearses-for-dwts-201033
First Pics! Bachelor Jake Rehearses for DWTS
Check out his moves!

The first photos of Bachelor Jake Pavelka rehearsing for Dancing With the Stars have hit the web.

One pic shows the pilot, 32, twirling around the floor with partner Chelsie Hightower. Another shows him stretching out his leg muscles.
Flip through Jake's lovey-dovey moments with Vienna and Tenley

Competing against Pavelka on the ABC show (which premieres March 22): Kate Gosselin, Shannen Doherty and Pamela Anderson. Find out all the celebs who are competing on DWTS!

Declared Gosselin, 34, on Jimmy Kimmel Live! earlier this week, "I am gonna win!" (Her advantage? Her eight kids will vote for her!)
See Kate and other stars rocking hair extensions these days

The new issue of Us Weekly chronicles Pavelka's moves off the dance floor. A contestant tells Us that his fiancee Vienna Girardi, 23, would taunt Ali Fedotowsky, 25, whom she considered her biggest competitor. Fedotowsky will star on the next season of the Bachelorette.
See Vienna and othe Bachelorettes flaunt their bikini bods
To read more about Vienna's calculated strategy to win -- including how she would "grab Jake's butt," how Tenley's holding up since Pavelka dumped her, and the surprising details about the Bachelor's shocking contract for its contestants, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly -- on newsstands today!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 3:19 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/03/kate-gosselin-dancing-with-the-stars-odds/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 3:20 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-gives-up-250k-to-dance-with-star?urn=nfl,225573
Most NFL players get a bonus if they choose to complete their team's offseason conditioning program. The programs aren't mandatory, but most contracts make it worth it for a guy to show up. In Chad Ochocinco's(notes) case, he would get an extra $250,000 to show up and work out.
Instead, while the rest of the Bengals are sweating in the weight room, Ochocinco will be shaking it on "Dancing With the Stars."
If I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. By appearing on the dancing show, The Ocho gives himself a chance to go from "famous among football fans" to "famous among everybody," and that's worth a lot of money.
If he's likable and sticks around for a while in the competition (and I expect that he will), in the long run, it'll be worth way more than $250,000 for him. All kinds of new endorsements and appearances will open up to him. For whatever the reason, this is just one of those shows that captivates America. My mother still adores Jason Taylor(notes), and I doubt she could even tell me what team he plays for.
Besides, it won't be the first time that Ochocinco has skipped the offseason conditioning program. I don't see it as a big deal. Again, I stress that it's not mandatory, and I'm pretty sure that conditioning won't be a problem for Ochocinco.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 8:35 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/03/apolo-ohno-pam-anderson-too-top-heavy-to-win-dwts/

Apolo Ohno: Pam Anderson Too “Top-Heavy” to Win DWTS

March 3, 2010

After winning his eighth career Olympic medal in Vancouver Saturday, making him the most decorated U.S. Winter Games athlete of all time, short track speedskater Apolo Anton Ohno is making a stop on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to call another event in which he was a champ — Dancing With the Stars.
Ohno, who won the mirror-ball trophy in 2007 with partner Julianne Hough, has called the 10th season, which begins March 22, in favor of a fellow Olympian, gold medal-winning ice skater Evan Lysacek.
“Between, what is it, Pam Anderson and Evan Lysacek?” Ohno tells Leno. “Pam Anderson, she’s a little top-heavy. I think Evan is going to do very well. Plus, he’s an Olympic medalist!”
About his own experience on DWTS, Ohno told PEOPLE before going to the Olympics that “my experience on the show was amazing, and all my friends, who are still competing on the show, from producers to the staff there, it was like a small family and I really, really enjoyed my time there. I was really lucky to be a part of a really cool group of people, you know?”
While he carries his most recent medals with him, Ohno also has plans for where to store his mirror-ball trophy. “It’s actually with my dad in Seattle right now,” Ohno explained, “but we’re planning to get it back out here in Park City, Utah, so I can display it prominently when you walk in the door.” Dreaming even further, Ohno joked, “we can have it electromagnetically levitating above the dining room table when you come in! Either that, or have it pimp my ride, throw it into the backseat of my car, all lit up and everything!” –Cynthia Wang

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 9:37 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Was Kate the only one with a bodyguard?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 3rd 2010, 11:57 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/03/84635/index.html
Niecy Nash Shares 'DWTS' Rehearsal Pics
"The Insider"'s Niecy Nash is already practicing her moves for the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars," and she's sharing new pics of her rehearsals!
Niecy posted pics with her partner, Louis van Amstel, and her competitor, former "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka, to her Twitter account Wednesday.
Of the pic with Louis, she tweeted, "At DWTS rehearsal and my feet are killing me but I'm focused!! Louis+Niecy= Mayhem & Foolishness!"
Next, she tweeted of a photo in which she jokes around with Jake, "Trying to take down the competition! Niecy and Jake- round 1!!!"
Finally, Niecy and Jake posed happily with big smiles, and she wrote, "We made up quickly!! Lol."
Keep checking back here for all the latest on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars," set to being airing on March 22.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 2:49 am

From the waist up he is hot!

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 9:27 am

Quote :
From the waist up he is hot
!

Until he starts talking.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:13 pm

Who dresses Jake? That whole outfit is a mess!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:35 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/dwts-host-weve-set-up-a-daycare-for-kate-gosselins-kids-201043

DWTS Host: We've "Set Up a Daycare" for Kate Gosselin's Kids

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 12:37 pm

OH man that turtle neck is ugly! Vienna looks nice though.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 1:06 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/video-building-kate-gosselins-dancing-stars-practice-studio

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 2:52 pm

Shannen Doherty on DWTS: Two Thumbs Up From Spelling!

Today 12:00 PM PST by Marc Malkin and Dahvi

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/#ixzz0hF94OKxe

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 2:53 pm

Playgirl Makes Bargain-Basement Bid for Jon's Gosselin

Today 12:07 PM PST by Gina Serpe

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/#ixzz0hF9HTZuA

Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

Jon is so gross. Ewww

And Jake needs to get some help from Stacy & Clinton stat! Vienna does look nice in that photo.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 3:09 pm

Where to place your 'DWTS' bets this season

link

(The Frisky) -- We thought we'd gone to tabloid heaven when we heard about the ultra juicy cast of season 10 of "Dancing With The Stars."
Kate Gosselin! Pam Anderson! Jake Pavelka! Buzz Aldrin?!? We've calculated the odds for each contestant winning the "DWTS" bragging rights and the disco ball trophy.
Pamela Anderson
Claim to Fame: A hot bod, which she used to full advantage on "Home Improvement," "Baywatch," and "Barb Wire."
Odds of Winning: 1:30. We have a feeling that Pamela is a pretty good dancer, after all those years of jogging with a flotation device and chasing bad boys like Tommy Lee. We're just worried her ample cleavage will get in the way of intricate arm work.
Kate Gosselin
Claim to Fame: Popping out sextuplets on top of a pair of twins, documenting her life on "Jon & Kate Plus 8," and finally kicking her cheating hubby, Jon, to the curb.
Odds of Winning: 1:20. We know Kate has agility -- after all, she's able to keep up with her eight kids. Her new long hair will also look lovely in an up-sweep. But we aren't expecting much from her dancing chops.
Jake Pavelka
Claim to Fame: Making the questionable decision to propose to Vienna Girardi on the season finale of "The Bachelor."
Odds of Winning: 1:20. We've seen Jake ballroom dance before (with Tenley) and he was pretty good. But will he be able to loosen up enough to samba? Don't think so.
The Frisky: Still single or married? Past "Bachelors" and "Bachelorettes" and where they are right now
Erin Andrews
Claim to Fame: One of the few women manning the sidelines for ESPN, Erin became a household name when some creepazoid filmed her naked in her hotel room and broadcast it over the internet.
Odds of Winning: 1:10. Hello, Erin went to the University of Florida and was a star Gator Dazzler, aka basketball dance team member. She'll be a natural.
Buzz Aldrin
Claim to Fame: An astronaut who piloted the historic Apollo 11 mission to the moon.
Odds of Winning: 1:1000. Sure he might have been the second dude to walk on the moon, but we're guessing his moonwalk isn't so hot. Buzz is 80, and given how many injuries go down on "DWTS" every season, we think he'll be out pretty quick.
Niecy Nash
Claim to Fame: Helping people stop the hoarding as the host of the Style Network's "Clean House" -- her recent client was Hollywood wreck Lindsay Lohan. She's also a comedian who's had roles on "Reno 911!" and "The Bernie Mac Show."
Odds of Winning: 1:20. We have no idea how Niecy dances. But we like her, and the way she handled Lindsay Lohan's life mess, so we're inflating her odds.
Nicole Scherzinger
Claim to Fame: Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like her? Yeah, we're over the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls' ego, too.
Odds of Winning: 1:10. Let's just say that Nicole wasn't chosen for the Pussycat Dolls because of her herky-jerky step-touching. She knows how to move and could be a serious contender here.
The Frisky: 13 cool Hollywood tomboys
Shannen Doherty
Claim to Fame: Being Brenda Walsh on "Beverly Hills, 90210," and earning the reputation of being a mega-witch on set. Which served her well when she played a witch on "Charmed."
Odds of Winning: 1:20. Her "90210" nemesis, Jennie Garth, did exceptionally well on season 5 of "DWTS," getting super high and even perfect scores. We know Shannen will do whatever it takes to top Jennie's fourth-place finish.
Evan Lysacek
Claim to Fame: Just won a gold medal for figure skating in the Winter Olympics.
Odds of Winning: 1:3. This dude has it in the bag. He's got grace, is used to complicated choreography, and can even throw in some triple toe loops. Plus, he's in the top shape of his life right off the Olympics and is a male figure skater, so is totally at home in goofy costumes. Might as well give him the mirror ball trophy now.
Chad Ochocinco
Claim to Fame: The wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals and a six-time Pro-Bowler, you might recognize him from his Degree commercials.
Odds of Winning: 1:50. Football players may be quick and strong, but they're not necessarily graceful. We think Chad will make it to the middle of the pack. And since he changed his name from Chad Johnson to Chad Ochocinco to match his jersey number (85, folks), we're guessing by the time he gets voted out, he'll be Chad Mambo.
Aiden Turner
Claim to Fame: You probably know this hottie as Aidan Devane from "All My Children."

Odds of Winning: 1:50. While his soap opera training should help him emote and he does have experience being a performer, in Geri Halliwell's video for "Bag It Up" we are a little concerned because he's English, and the Brits aren't exactly known for their dance moves.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 3:16 pm

Buzz Aldrin: Walking on the Moon Was Easy Compared to DWTS

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/04/buzz-aldrin-walking-on-the-moon-was-easy-compared-to-dwts/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   March 4th 2010, 3:18 pm

Erin Andrews Doing Dancing to ‘Get My Groove Back’

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/03/erin-andrews-doing-dancing-to-get-my-groove-back/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS 10 Media / Updates   

Back to top Go down

DWTS 10 Media / Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: