all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 DUTS Twitter Directory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3685
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   November 21st 2010, 11:04 am

Sad Current??? Sad
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 4th 2010, 7:56 pm



I am sure there are a bunch more that I am missing, but I forgot which threads they where in. Let me know if are missing from the list.

I was also wondering if one of the mods wouldn't mind deleting some of the older versions of the list up-thread. If it's not too much bother, it my reduce the size of the thread and volume for image hosting.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 5th 2010, 5:15 pm

mimTN wrote:


If you are on twitter, it says I am. but when they did that big update a month or so ago I don't open it. It updates too fast and/or often and over whelmes my dial-up so I never open it any more.
ARRRG

I miss you all.
Sad

Miss you too Mim, we used to talk early in the AM. You're an early riser like me & I wondered where you were. I mean other the obvious medical absence. I just thought you were taking a break from it.
have a nice day

_________________
Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly............on a broomstick. We are flexible like that...........
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2210
Location : The Windy City
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 5th 2010, 5:39 pm

I believe you can find me by using:

JWCHITOWN

I am not sure of the format.

_________________
Moderator
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. But, BB season is the best!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 6th 2010, 1:23 am

luvmynewf wrote:
mimTN wrote:


If you are on twitter, it says I am. but when they did that big update a month or so ago I don't open it. It updates too fast and/or often and over whelmes my dial-up so I never open it any more.
ARRRG

I miss you all.
Sad

Miss you too Mim, we used to talk early in the AM. You're an early riser like me & I wondered where you were. I mean other the obvious medical absence. I just thought you were taking a break from it.
have a nice day

me too, but I won't be gone forever. This winter will be a little rough but the spring is going to be great. will get on my new meds before or around Christmas, then a few months to get back in remission and deal with any side effects, then the spring to get stronger, the summer to teach my grandaughter to sew (been promising for years but just too sick), then the fall and I am going to focus on getting better puter/connection etc.
so just little more patience and this time next year I will be ready and who knows what I will get into or stir up. lol.
happy dance 2 happy dance 2happy dance 2happy dance 2
This is not wishful thinking. I just feel this in my bones, I am on the upswing now.

ballerina
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 6th 2010, 5:16 am

I like the way you think Mim, you have all your ducks in a row. I'll be looking for your wicked sense of humor to stir up the mornings when you're ready.
happy dance 2 stir the pot happy dance

_________________
Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly............on a broomstick. We are flexible like that...........
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   December 14th 2010, 5:33 pm

I'm updating my dut twitter list. If any of you have any new followers, then it's probably me Smile I'm not done yet.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   January 10th 2011, 11:57 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 5:38 am

I am finding myself using twitter more and more. Sometimes rather than "googling" a topic I am punching it into the twitter search to see what people are saying. I am more of a reader than a tweeter. But it is where I am going for what is going on in Egypt, what happened on Grey's Anatomy last night etc.

I don't understand the lists. If someone could explain them to me. If I choose to follow a "List" do those people always show up in my timeline, or do I have to click on a list to see what that group is talking about?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 4:28 pm

Not sure Moody. I made lists so that I could separate the people I follow. I have a list of sports, duts, news, entertainment news, etc. so whenever I start following someone new, I put them in the category they belong. Once I log into twitter it is easier to click on my list and only see what the people in that list are tweeting.

I didn't know you could follow people's lists. Thanks for letting me know.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 5:44 pm

Moody wrote:
I am finding myself using twitter more and more. Sometimes rather than "googling" a topic I am punching it into the twitter search to see what people are saying. I am more of a reader than a tweeter. But it is where I am going for what is going on in Egypt, what happened on Grey's Anatomy last night etc.

I don't understand the lists. If someone could explain them to me. If I choose to follow a "List" do those people always show up in my timeline, or do I have to click on a list to see what that group is talking about?

I had these same questions and this information at the link helped me:

http://support.twitter.com/articles/76460-how-to-use-twitter-lists


Quote :
Twitter users can organize others into groups, or “lists”. When you click to view a list, you'll see a stream of Tweets from all the users included in that group. This article will help you get started with some lists basics.


Note: you don't need to follow another user to add them to a list;if you want to read a user's Tweets but not see their messages in yourmain timeline every day, lists allow you to do that. Similarly, following someone else's list does not mean you follow all users in thatlist. Rather, you follow the list itself.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 5:53 pm



I am about to give up on twitter, if I live to be 100 I will never figure it out.

LOL, I am trying again, but think I am the problem.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 6:34 pm

mimTN wrote:


I am about to give up on twitter, if I live to be 100 I will never figure it out.

LOL, I am trying again, but think I am the problem.

Rolling Eyes


Mim, I have had a twitter account for about a year and I still don't understand some of the features it offers. We can learn how to use it together. Believe me you are not the problem. Smile

Are you using the new or old twitter?

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   February 4th 2011, 6:55 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
mimTN wrote:


I am about to give up on twitter, if I live to be 100 I will never figure it out.

LOL, I am trying again, but think I am the problem.

Rolling Eyes


Mim, I have had a twitter account for about a year and I still don't understand some of the features it offers. We can learn how to use it together. Believe me you are not the problem. Smile

Are you using the new or old twitter?

LOL, you over estimate me. I am not even at features. I only use twitter on puter and I tweet then go to different place, AABB or email or games and come back and it is changed and then the conversations that are going on at once. Then someone has answered me but by time I see it they are gone. If someone is on and we can reply back and forth I get that. But I feel like I am just leaving before anyone can reply and then because of slow dial up I don't get some of tweets unless I refresh.
I know it is even confusing as I type.
Oh, I am using the new. I can't tell much difference. what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   March 29th 2011, 7:39 am

Do you guys ever get random followers that have no followers themselves and follow you and only about 30 other people that have nothing to do with you? I have a few of these all of a sudden. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   March 29th 2011, 8:05 am

Moody wrote:
Do you guys ever get random followers that have no followers themselves and follow you and only about 30 other people that have nothing to do with you? I have a few of these all of a sudden. It's weird.

Moody, I get those once in a while. I figure if I don't know who you are and you don't contact me in the first few days to communicate with me, you are not following me for any good reason so I block you! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   March 29th 2011, 8:33 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Moody wrote:
Do you guys ever get random followers that have no followers themselves and follow you and only about 30 other people that have nothing to do with you? I have a few of these all of a sudden. It's weird.

Moody, I get those once in a while. I figure if I don't know who you are and you don't contact me in the first few days to communicate with me, you are not following me for any good reason so I block you! LOL

I block them if I don't know them and it's usually spam.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   March 29th 2011, 5:23 pm

Okay, thanks ladies.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 6:03 pm

UGH... something happened to my twitter account when they did the switch back to the old style and now I'm completely locked out. I've tried everything but nothing's working, so I just created a new account lol

Old Account: AVpat55 (you should just unfollow that one)

New Account: amanda555 (please follow this one now)

xoxoxo

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 7:45 pm

You are being followed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 8:24 pm

following you
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 9:42 pm

I'm following you blondie Smile

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 10:45 pm

blondie55 wrote:
UGH... something happened to my twitter account when they did the switch back to the old style and now I'm completely locked out. I've tried everything but nothing's working, so I just created a new account lol

Old Account: AVpat55 (you should just unfollow that one)

New Account: amanda555 (please follow this one now)

xoxoxo


I clicked to accept you, that screen was normal, but could not tell if it went through, clicked to mainpage/timeline and it will NOT load. again.
ARRRG

will keep trying as my patience allows but have been trying for a while and I am getting more and more agravated.

Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 7th 2011, 11:42 pm

catty wrote:
I'm following you blondie Smile

me too!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   April 8th 2011, 12:34 am

mimTN wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
UGH... something happened to my twitter account when they did the switch back to the old style and now I'm completely locked out. I've tried everything but nothing's working, so I just created a new account lol

Old Account: AVpat55 (you should just unfollow that one)

New Account: amanda555 (please follow this one now)

xoxoxo


I clicked to accept you, that screen was normal, but could not tell if it went through, clicked to mainpage/timeline and it will NOT load. again.


will keep trying as my patience allows but have been trying for a while and I am getting more and more agravated.


Have you tried logging out and then back in again? Sometimes this helps.

I am following you now Blondie!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   June 18th 2011, 10:45 am

bump
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   June 18th 2011, 2:55 pm

me too!
Back to top Go down
Moosie
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   June 29th 2011, 5:32 pm

Since I have been gone for sooooooo long wanted to THANK YOU for keeping me on the list.. much appreciated..

Moosie aka @MaMoosie

Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 11th 2011, 7:00 am

http://twitter.com/#!/LeeAnnRogers
I started a new one when I quit doing the Superpass show.
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 11th 2011, 8:32 am

Moody wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/LeeAnnRogers
I started a new one when I quit doing the Superpass show.

I got ya! cheek kiss

_________________
Women are Angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly............on a broomstick. We are flexible like that...........
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 28th 2011, 1:27 pm

I am very serious about this. If you agree, please to to Twitter and RT. Thank you.

#BB13 I will not tolerate the hatred directed at any house guest. If u belong to any of those new sites , plz unfollow me. TIA

@Mappy52
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 29th 2011, 10:03 am

I have a Twitter question and thought I'd post it here. You know how on Facebook you can keep a friend but block their posts from appearing in your newsfeed - is it possible to do that on Twitter? I have someone whose feelings I don't want to hurt, but I don't want the tweets clogging up my timeline (it's nobody from here, fyi).

_________________
Happy Fall, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 29th 2011, 10:17 am

There may be a way that I'm unaware of but I've only seen a spot where you can choose whether that person's retweets appear in your timeline or not. (If you go to that person's page and click on the white double arrows in the green circle, you can choose whether you want to see their retweets or not.)

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   August 29th 2011, 10:18 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
There may be a way that I'm unaware of but I've only seen a spot where you can choose whether that person's retweets appear in your timeline or not. (If you go to that person's page and click on the white double arrows in the green circle, you can choose whether you want to see their retweets or not.)


Thanks, CJ, that will help some at least.

_________________
Happy Fall, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   September 12th 2011, 10:33 pm

What is wrong with Twitter? I haven't stopped following anyone but my count went down and I find that I've stopped following at least six people?? I don't get it. Anyone else having the same problems?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   September 13th 2011, 6:02 am

Frances wrote:
What is wrong with Twitter? I haven't stopped following anyone but my count went down and I find that I've stopped following at least six people?? I don't get it. Anyone else having the same problems?

Yes, same problems. They keep making changes and it screws everything up.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   September 13th 2011, 3:59 pm

I hate new twitter. I avoided it for a month. By avoid, I mean tweeting. I still hate it though.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   September 13th 2011, 9:31 pm

Oh good, I'm not losing my mind. I thought someone hacked my account. LOL.

Thanks, Mappy and Catty. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   October 17th 2011, 7:20 pm

Be careful opening messages received on Twitter with links in them, some accounts are being hacked. I received one in my email and decided to check with the sender only to find her account and she says others are being hacked. Mine said something about a bad blog about me with a link in it.

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&amp;amp;aid=107098&
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   November 10th 2011, 9:51 pm

New name : @ItsjustJessieee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DUTS Twitter Directory   

Back to top Go down
 
DUTS Twitter Directory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: