View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 12:38 pm

Here is the link to the article summer:

momlogic
#Bachelor Mom Rozlyn: I Couldn't Talk About My Kid [url=http://su.pr/1hPvzJ]http://su.pr/1hPvzJ[/url] 6 minutes ago from Su.pr

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 12:59 pm

Jake’s Bachelor Blog: Being Cheated On ‘Sucks’

Hey Everyone!

Wow … well, despite all of the drama that happened with Rozlyn, I was, and still am, so impressed by this group of women. They are all so beautiful and I seriously feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
Before we get to Rozlyn, let’s talk about the dates! The InStyle photo shoot date was a blast. I was so excited to tell the women what we were doing that day because I had a feeling they were going to be thrilled to do a real photo shoot. I mean, what woman doesn’t want to put on designer clothes and be professionally photographed? Well, I guess Christina doesn’t. She was so nervous and I have no idea why! She doesn’t know how beautiful she is. I can’t wait to see the photos in the February issue of InStyle. I was so nervous on that date because I’ve never been the kind of guy to date more than one girl at once and here I was on a date with six women! That’s why the attention Rozlyn gave me was nice. It felt good to be pursued, but now I don’t understand why she would do that given what happened before the rose ceremony.
One of my favorite dates that I’ve ever been on was getting to fly with Ali to Palm Springs. There is nothing cooler than being in a plane with a woman you really like and Ali is definitely a doll face. I was especially excited since I knew flying was a fear of hers and I believed I could help her conquer those fears. I was actually surprised at how comfortable she was flying with me in a small airplane and was so proud of her for doing the takeoff all on her own! Flying was nothing compared to the 300-yard dash we had to do to see Chicago across that polo field! We were both so winded by the time we got there.
I was really impressed with Elizabeth when I met her. She is so pretty and cool and I absolutely respected the fact that she didn’t want me to kiss her. BUT, when we were sitting there watching the fireworks, I really wanted it be a romantic and sincere moment. Unfortunately, I felt like she used the time to start playing games. I have never been one for game playing with a girl and I definitely can’t deal with it. That was very disappointing. To kiss or not to kiss is the question, Elizabeth. You’ll have to watch Ellen on January 18th … she has a lot to say about Elizabeth!
So here’s one thing to remember when you watch this season: Unless one of the other women tells me about it or unless I see it, I don’t know it happens. I say that because I’ve been getting a lot of heat about giving Michelle a rose. When I decided to do this show, I made a promise to myself that on the first night, I would keep women that laid out their feelings for me and were really open. Michelle is nothing but honest and sincere and man, she’s really pretty too! But yeah, I was a bit surprised to see how emotional she was with all the other women.
I’ll wrap this up with what I’m sure everyone is talking about — Rozlyn. Yes, the rumors of her cheating on me with a staff member are 100 percent true, with no embellishment. I was having such a great night and then Chris Harrison approached me and the guy looked flustered! I’ve never seen this guy flustered about anything. I think he was embarrassed about what had happened. When he told me the news, my heart dropped and I felt numb.
This is the first time I have been cheated on (to my knowledge) and man, it sucks. I had started to develop feelings for Rozlyn and that’s why I had given her a rose. But what also hurt was the fact that I was friends with the staff member who engaged in the affair. That was hard to swallow. I was so hurt by both of their decisions, but I reminded myself that I still had 14 amazing women there for me, so I composed myself and moved on. After Rozlyn left the show, a few of the girls admitted that they saw her and the staff member inappropriately physical with each other … to put it politically correct. Honestly, I harbor no ill will towards either of them and wish them both the best in life and career. Hopefully they are still together and in love!
Well, thanks again for watching. I am so excited to finally get to share the last few months of my life with you! – Jake

Read Jake’s previous Bachelor Blog entry!
Tell us: What do you think about the drama? Was it right to boot Rozlyn from the show? Which of the remaining women would make a good choice for Jake?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/12/jakes-bachelor-blog-being-cheated-on-sucks/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 1:25 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/01/exclusive-bachelor-scandal-girl-has-arrest-record

Before she made headlines by being kicked off ABC's The Bachelor for having an "inappropriate" relationship with a show producer, Rozlyn Papa was no stranger to tough situations - she was arrested three times and sentenced to jail, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
Read The Documents
A Richmond, Virginia resident, 29-year old Rozlyn was arrested twice in 1999 for petty theft. She was arrested on September 5, 1999 and was found guilty by a judge and sentenced to 2 months and 2 days in jail. She appealed the misdemeanor conviction and the case was dismissed so Rozlyn didn't spend any time in jail. Rozlyn was arrested again on December 11, 1999 for petty theft and received a suspended sentence of 12 months and 12 days, which was also dismissed on appeal, according to official records uncovered by RadarOnline.com.
PHOTOS: New Photo Shoot With Rozlyn Papa
Clearly, 1999 wasn't a good year for Rozlyn. She was also arrested on June 11, 1999 for underage alcohol possession and found guilty.
PHOTOS: Rozlyn Papa's Sexy Photo Shoot
Rozlyn has shown a knack for getting her cases kicked. She was ticketed in 2003 for having expired registration on her car, but those charges were dropped. She was also ticketed for driving without a license in 2007, but the charges were dismissed as well.
PHOTOS: Meet the Hot Girls of The Bachelor
The fired Bachelor beauty is lashing out at ABC, claiming that the network sensationalized her "relationship" with a producer on the show and also claiming, as first reported by RadarOnline.com, that they reneged on a deal allowing her to bring her 7-year-old son Aidan on the show and talk about him on air.
"ABC told me I could bring my son to the show to visit and that I could talk about him each day on the show," Rozlyn told RadarOnline.com. "Butthen they didn't let me."
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rozlyn Says No Sex With Producer
And about the scandal that got her booted Rozlyn told RadarOnline.com: "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show."
On a radio show on Monday, Bachelor Jake Pavelka spoke about Rozlyn, and said that he was "starting to develop feelings for her."
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: ABC Broke

Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 2:21 pm

Does anyone know why they would let Ella talk about her son but not Rozlyn?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 2:55 pm

summer wrote:
Does anyone know why they would let Ella talk about her son but not Rozlyn?

Because Ella's ex (her son's father) signed a realese form allowing her to talk about thier son. Roxlyn's ex would not sign the realese form. So she could not talk about him.

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 8:21 pm

I am glad he realizes that Elizabeth is playing games. I think it's hiliarious how he keeps saying Rozlyn cheated on me. It sounds stupid.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 9:33 pm

Lori wrote:
I am glad he realizes that Elizabeth is playing games. I think it's hiliarious how he keeps saying Rozlyn cheated on me. It sounds stupid.

It really does sound stupid considering he's kind of doing the same thing LOL

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 9:44 pm

lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:

It really does sound stupid considering he's kind of doing the same thing LOL

ETA: I still would not kick him out of bed.

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 2:35 am

Have you guys seen this about Vienna? It was posted at starcasm:

Jake Pavelka may have more heartache on the horizon! In addition to Rozlyn Papa, a contestant booted from The Bachelor for an alleged “inappropriate relationship” with a producer on the show, an anonymous source has provided starcasm with these photographs of contestant Vienna Girardi with a man the source tells us has been dating Vienna on and off for three years!

The source claims the hunk in the photos is from Vienna’s hometown of Sanford, Florida and that Vienna told her beau “she was going to the bachelor so she can be on TV and to wait for her.” The source also claims that Vienna and he were together the night before she left to be on The Bachelor!

The photos look to be from Florida and from a cruise of some sort. Let me emphasize that we do not have verification on when exactly these photos were taken, the identity of the man in the photos, or if any of these allegations are true.

There are pictures of Vienna and maybe boyfriend that I saw.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 9:04 am

Amanda09 wrote:

Jake Pavelka may have more heartache on the horizon! In addition to Rozlyn Papa, a contestant booted from The Bachelor for an alleged “inappropriate relationship” with a producer on the show, an anonymous source has provided starcasm with these photographs of contestant Vienna Girardi with a man the source tells us has been dating Vienna on and off for three years!

The source claims the hunk in the photos is from Vienna’s hometown of Sanford, Florida and that Vienna told her beau “she was going to the bachelor so she can be on TV and to wait for her.” The source also claims that Vienna and he were together the night before she left to be on The Bachelor!

The photos look to be from Florida and from a cruise of some sort. Let me emphasize that we do not have verification on when exactly these photos were taken, the identity of the man in the photos, or if any of these allegations are true.

Good grief if this is true, Amanda.
This season is a total mess with all the drama in the first two weeks.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 9:13 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Amanda09 wrote:

Good grief if this is true, Amanda.
This season is a total mess with all the drama in the first two weeks.

Now it's my turn!

A little birdie has told me that there may be a whole lot more to the FRC than what is currently out there, and that besides having one ATFR, there will probably be at least one more!

And, TPTB, may have finally got one right!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 2:13 pm

Quote :
Now it's my turn!

A little birdie has told me that there may be a whole lot more to the FRC than what is currently out there, and that besides having one ATFR, there will probably be at least one more!

So Jake does find love?

Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 2:15 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
Now it's my turn!

So Jake does find love?

There is reason to believe that he does.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 2:43 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
Now it's my turn!

So Jake does find love?

I like Jake so this is good to hear! Thank you minnyace01!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 2:55 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
Now it's my turn!

So Jake does find love?

I forgot to ask is it who RS said would be the F1 that he finds love with?

Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 10:00 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :
Now it's my turn!

So Jake does find love?

I forgot to ask is it who RS said would be the F1 that he finds love with?

We have no reason to believe the person who RS says is the final one standing is not that person. But, even RS admits that he doesn't know how it ends. If filming of the FRC was during the middle of November, but Jake said in an interview that the final taping just ended a couple of weeks ago, well as RS says, I can do the math. Something just doesn't add up. Probably enough to warrant an ATFR special, or even a couple of them.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 10:20 pm

Quote :
We have no reason to believe the person who RS says is the final one standing is not that person. But, even RS admits that he doesn't know how it ends. If filming of the FRC was during the middle of November, but Jake said in an interview that the final taping just ended a couple of weeks ago, well as RS says, I can do the math. Something just doesn't add up. Probably enough to warrant an ATFR special, or even a couple of them.

What do you think about Jake? Who was your favorite bachelor/bachelerette of all time? I like picking your brain about this! It is exciting!

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 16th 2010, 10:28 pm

minnyace01 wrote:

Oh good. Drama!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 17th 2010, 11:48 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :

What do you think about Jake? Who was your favorite bachelor/bachelerette of all time? I like picking your brain about this! It is exciting!

I'm not Happy, but my favorite bachelor of all time is Andrew Firestone and Andy Baldwin!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 17th 2010, 10:38 pm

Just saw this

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/01/17/the-bachelor-scandal-is-tenley-pregnant/

Rumors are heating up that Bachelor contestant Tenley will announce
that she is pregnant on Monday’s episode. As previously reported,
Tenley is also suspected to be this season’s runner-up.
The revelation opens up many questions about the show. Is Jake
Pavelka the father? Is this why Tenley wasn’t selected? It appears the
answers won’t start being revealed until Monday.
Credit: Orlando Sentinel
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 17th 2010, 10:56 pm

heyhay28 wrote:
Just saw this

The way it is edited makes you think a bun is in the oven. When in fact over at FORT they said she says it as a joke to make the situation less tense after she revels she was married before. Jake takes it as a joke as well. Teneley is F2 accoring to RS.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 7:49 am

LOL...well that explains the rumor. I couldn't imagine how she could be pregnant so soon into taping, unless of course she was pregnant pre-bachelor.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 7:52 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
heyhay28 wrote:
Just saw this

The way it is edited makes you think a bun is in the oven. When in fact over at FORT they said she says it as a joke to make the situation less tense after she revels she was married before. Jake takes it as a joke as well. Teneley is F2 accoring to RS.

Considering that she hadn't even kissed a guy since her divorce, makes you wonder at how far they are going to stretch for their teasers this season.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:46 am

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/01/82949/index.html

THE BACHELOR''S CHRIS HARRISON: ANOTHER PERSON LEAVES UNEXPECTEDLY

Fresh off his hosting duties for TV Guide Network's "Live at the Golden Globes with Carrie Ann and Chris," "The Bachelor"'s Chris Harrison addresses the Rozlyn Papa scandal and talks about what's next for Jake Pavelka.
ET: There is a lot of buzz now about Ryan Callahan, who is allegedly the producer on "The Bachelor" who was fired after being accused of having an inappropriate relationship with Rozlyn. What is your feeling about this?
Chris Harrison: The situation sucked to begin with, but now, thanks to Rozlyn and her quest for 15 minutes of fame, she has buried this poor guy. We never wanted his name to come out. We didn't want to make a big deal of this. We were consciously very vague. We were going to let it slide by. This was one of those moments we didn't want to exploit, but she has done it herself. She has created this mountain out of a mole hill and exploited this poor guy and he got fired. Now, he will be trashed and taken through the mud. She thinks [people] will take her word for it that she is a good person. [Someone] will find out that she has been arrested three times. I think her naiveté has gotten her in a little deeper than she anticipated. We would never have made that public.
[Rozlyn denies that she had a sexual or romantic relationship with the show producer and acknowledges her past arrests, explaining that "The Bachelor" producers were aware of the arrests that took place about a decade ago.]
ET: With this scandal happening so close to the beginning of the season, what can fans look forward to for the rest of the season?
Chris Harrison: Oddly enough, you don't go even a week, because Monday night another person leaves unexpectedly. There is so much more left in this season that will blow people away, but in a good way. Nothing that is controversial on a Rozlyn scale, but more of on an emotional scale: Jake is back in control.
ET: The thing that I question about the show is how quickly these people get to these emotions.
Chris Harrison: I think that goes to show how well the show is produced and the concept works so well. Without there being a gimmick, it is not a game show, there is nothing at the end, but you do get that emotion. Jake even said himself, "I thought I would know what I would be going through because I was on the show before, but until you are 'The Bachelor,' you have just no idea. It really surprises you that you can have feelings for more than one person. Did I fall in love? Yeah, with more than one person." No one is prepared for that.
ET: Is that love or lust?
Chris Harrison: It is love. It is weird. It is hard to have these conversations because it sounds ridiculous, but everyone represents someone different for you.
"The Bachelor" airs tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:48 am

To add a comment to the article above SHAME ON CHRIS!!! It was ok to throw Roz under the bus, but how dare she name the dude????
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 9:19 am

ITA...in fact I would hold the producer to a higher standard than Rozlyn. He was married, employed by the show and he had a responsibility to both his marriage and his employer. Mad
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 9:21 am

I'm with you, flower! I call bullshit on Chris and his comments! I am SO over the Bachelor/ette and any other "reality" show that is as obviously over-scripted as this one.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 9:54 am

flowerpower wrote:
To add a comment to the article above SHAME ON CHRIS!!! It was ok to throw Roz under the bus, but how dare she name the dude????

Could not agree more with you.

What took place was wrong and what needed to be done, was done. Roz had no business getting close to the production handler, but he had no business snuggling with her on the couch. What was he thinking?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 12:35 pm

flowerpower wrote:

This is beyond shameful, IMO. Well, we all know boys will be boys, right??
Chris, for what it's worth, the producer was just as much at fault as the contestant. I love how he puts a plug in for the show that it's such a well produced show!! I lost all respect for Chris with the Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco. He sat there and let Jason make a fool of himself humiliating Melissa on national t.v.. knowing all the while what was happening. He knew the whole darn script and what was going to happen!
I watched last season because I love Jillian, but I have not watched one episode of this scripted drivel with Jake. Too much is too much!
I'm not really sure why I even opened this thread this morning!! I guess because I read somewhere that one of the girls is pregnant!! I was curious to see if anyone was posting about it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:02 pm

Another example of why I stopped watching.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:03 pm

Chris and the producer were close friends I believe?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:08 pm

I can not remember if I posted this already:

Jake will be on Ellen today.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/15/bachelor-jake-says-he-fell-for-multiple-women/

Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:10 pm

Not to sound rude, but have you seen a picture of this guy? (Ryan Callahan) I seriously doubt she would have had any kind of physical relationship with him.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/ryan-callahan-the-bachelor/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:11 pm

[quote="sweetpeatx"]Not to sound rude, but have you seen a picture of this guy? (Ryan Callahan) I seriously doubt she would have had any kind of physical relationship with him.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/ryan-callahan-the-bachelor/[/quote]

He seems like a ladies man so maybe he is good in bed?

ETA: Not that I think anything happened with Roz.

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on January 18th 2010, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:12 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Chris and the producer were close friends I believe?

Figures!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 6:22 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
Not to sound rude, but have you seen a picture of this guy? (Ryan Callahan) I seriously doubt she would have had any kind of physical relationship with him.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/ryan-callahan-the-bachelor/

He's gross.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 7:44 pm

He is soooooooo gross.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:13 pm

Oh my word! Good-bye, fruitloop!

Jeepers, if she wasn't in full need of a psychiatrist ...
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:27 pm

jamesrhine

If anyone wants to know why I'm not married, watch the Bachelor. These chicks are insane and should be locked away in a padded room.
18 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: