View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:20 pm

Oh and seeing those previews for the douchebag and Molly

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:34 pm

CH redeemed himself tonight. Glad to have him back. I was starting to not like him. He did great tonight!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:36 pm

lovin wrote:
Rozlyn is so full of shit. And I think that Jake and Ali are together.

ITA about Rozlyn. Why do you think Jake and Ali are back together?

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:41 pm

lovin wrote:
Oh and seeing those previews for the douchebag and Molly

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:48 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Rozlyn is so full of shit. And I think that Jake and Ali are together.

ITA about Rozlyn. Why do you think Jake and Ali are back together?

idk just the way that they looked at each other and something in the way that she answered some of the questions. Hey a girl can hope right?

And I don't think Jake pulled a Mesnick, I really think he picked noone.....or maybe that's what I'm hoping.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 11:29 pm

WOW! WOW!! That was crazy! I usually hate these shows, but this was a nice break from a full 2 hours of Jake..

I hope Ali and Jake are not together! They really did look like they could have connected after the WTA... I really want her to be the Bachelorette.

Can't wait for the AFTR.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 12:10 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Anyone here know the Heimlich maneuver? I think I'm choking over that.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 1:32 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/23/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all/
I was looking forward to this Women Tell All special more than any other we have ever done. There were so many stories I wanted to talk about. I was happy to get the chance to hear Elizabeth’s thoughts on the games she played. I think she realizes what she was doing but I just don’t think she’s fully ready to admit it publicly. I enjoyed getting Michelle’s side of the story. I think this process was overwhelming to her and she was very much out of her element. Gia is a great example of somebody who will leave our show with a much better understanding of who she is and what she really wants in life. I think she now knows she can love and, more importantly, be loved by a good man. Seeing Ali and Jake together again was very interesting. If you’re an old-school Bachelor fan you’ll remember season 2’s Women Tell All. In that show, our Bachelor Aaron confronted a woman he let go named Gwen. You could tell that there was love there, everybody felt it, but for some reason life just got in the way and it didn’t happen. I got the same feeling watching Jake and Ali together again. Who knows if she had stayed if she would have been the one but it just seemed like they let life get in the way of what could have been a good thing.
Obviously the most talked-about part of the reunion show was Rozlyn’s return. I truly think the two segments with Rozlyn speak for themselves and I know that there is no doubt in anybody’s mind now as to what really happened between her and our former producer. We have multiple, detailed eyewitness accounts from the other women as well as detailed confessions from the producer himself. There was one random comment Rozlyn made at the end of our interview while she was desperately backtracking after being confronted with the overwhelming evidence against her that I do want to address. During the interview I made mention that it was unfortunate we had to fire a guy that was a “dear friend to many”. Her reply to this was the following: “That’s news to him, especially when you were hitting on his wife in New Zealand. He thought that was crazy.” That night I told her “I clearly won’t dignify that with a response.” The reason I didn’t respond immediately is that’s exactly what she would have wanted from me. It was a desperate attempt by a very desperate woman to create a diversion and deflect the spotlight from herself as she had done several times throughout the interview when she felt backed into a corner by the overwhelming truth. I was extremely disappointed that Rozlyn would stoop to that level and bring my family and me into this already sad and unfortunate situation. Beyond the fact that it’s just flat out not true, that comment was well beyond the line of decency and speaks volumes to the kind of person Rozlyn is. My wife, who I’ve been with since I was 18 and have been married to for over 16 years, was in the audience that night and got as big a laugh out of Rozlyn’s comment as I did.
Rozlyn’s behavior at the Women Tell All special put everything in an alarming new light. She’s used her son as a human shield several times before in attempts to distract from the real reason she was asked to leave our show, but during the interview she said, “On my child’s life, that never happened.” The entire audience gasped… nobody could believe she just said that. If you’re a parent as I am, you know exactly what I’m talking about. That’s when I knew the interview was essentially over.

It is my hope that none of this nonsense takes away from what is really important here and that’s what’s going to take place next Monday night during our finale. Trust me when I tell you it’s a moment you don’t want to miss. Although I won’t tell you everything, I will tell you now that Jake is extremely happy and very much in love. Is there a proposal? How does it all go down? You’ll have to watch one of the most emotional, romantic finales in Bachelor history to find out. I very much look forward to reading your comments this week. As usual you can find me on twitter @chrisbharrison or Facebook.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 2:26 am

RealitySteve
@chrisbharrison I've contacted Cathy, Yani, and Laura at ABC. I'd say it's finally time for an interview. Lets clear the air. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to chrisbharrison

Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:25 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
RealitySteve
@chrisbharrison I've contacted Cathy, Yani, and Laura at ABC. I'd say it's finally time for an interview. Lets clear the air. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to chrisbharrison

What's that all about?
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:28 am

That Molly & Jason preview was vom vom vom. Why are they pretending like people like them?

I also think Jake is going to choose nobody.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:41 am

See I'm not blind I totally seen something last night between Jake and Ali.....they are together, that's my prediction.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:42 am

Cassandra wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Anyone here know the Heimlich maneuver? I think I'm choking over that.

there went my dinner from last night.

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:14 am

Some key phrases from Chris...

to Jake - Are you HAPPY?

regarding next week
"IF Jake will chose ?" or something like that.

I think he choses no one.......

annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:14 am

realityblurred
Just uncovered damning evidence that at least two of the Bachelor women lied about seeing Rozlyn and the producer. Post soon.

6 minutes ago via web
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:18 am

hey , did i tell you guys that the girl from Imperial , NE is my neighbors cousin?

I didnt even know ituntil last night because I havent watched much of the show.

Elizabeth

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:25 am

Elizabeth was the tease right?

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:33 am

lovin wrote:
Elizabeth was the tease right?

lol, yes!

Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 9:36 am

She was a whackadoodle, lol.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 2:08 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Some key phrases from Chris...

to Jake - Are you HAPPY?

regarding next week
"IF Jake will chose ?" or something like that.

I think he choses no one.......

I heard that, too! After watching last night I feel like he will choose no one as well.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 2:24 pm

marylou2 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
RealitySteve

What's that all about?

I think Reality Steve wants to interview CH. I think that will never happen.

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 3:39 pm

clearly Jake picks no one. He just said that he was happy, not that he was happy and in love. Now Chris is saying that he is happy and in love. Either he is with Ali or a new woman.

Rozlyn really is a piece of work.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 3:46 pm

thatgirl wrote:
clearly Jake picks no one. He just said that he was happy, not that he was happy and in love. Now Chris is saying that he is happy and in love. Either he is with Ali or a new woman.

Rozlyn really is a piece of work.

Rozlyn looks like she has had a lot of work done to her face.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 5:23 pm

"You’ll have to watch one of the most emotional, romantic finales in Bachelor history to find out"

well i will be taping it just in case it is vienna... i do not have to watch it~!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:12 pm

LOL...for some reason this is the most unromantic Bachelor I have ever watched. Weird girls and guppie lips Jake, lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

It is the worst and yet the ratings have been strong. I guess people like the drama.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm

He really is one of the worst Bachelor's ever. I actually am kind of rooting for him and Vienna to make it. If they really still love each other after all of this crap.. I hope it works out. I just never want to see them on my tv again.. but I don't hate them like I hate Jason and Molly.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 1:17 am

http://realitysteve.com/

The Bachelor Recap – 2/22/10 “The Women All Lie”
February 23rd, 2010 Administrator 68 comments
For those that are friends of mine on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter, you saw that yesterday I made mention of some huge news regarding the “After the Final Rose” show coming this week. Yes, I said “this week”, not today. There’s a reason for that. Because I gave an exclusive interview to “In Touch” magazine regarding what happened at the “ATFR” taping this past Sunday, and I’m not allowed to post it on the site until 12:01am EST later on tonight. So you’re gonna have to wait a few hours. But, for the latest on what the final conclusion is to the “ATFR” show (which will be shown immediately after the 2 hr. finale next Monday night), come back here to the site tonight at 12:01am EST, or pick up this weeks copy of “In Touch” magazine.

This column is usually a little bit different than the others since it’s not as much a detailed account of what happened on the episode last night, but more of jumping around to all my different thoughts. The “Women Tell All” is usually a lot of fluff, repeating scenes and conversations we’ve already seen and stuff I’ve already commented on in previous columns. The Rozlyn stuff was just downright ridiculous. More on that later. I gotta say, I never thought the Jason/Molly/Melissa scandal would ever be topped in the tabloids when it comes to this show, but man, this season might have overtaken it. Jake, and Vienna’s past, and Ali’s work situation – it’s been gossip magazine fodder for a solid month straight. And there really is no scandal to report this season, yet, they cannot stop writing about each of these girls and their pasts. Continue to Read more…
Categories: The Bachelor 14 - Jake Tags:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 1:18 am

http://realitysteve.com/

What Happened at the “After the Final Rose”?
February 23rd, 2010 Administrator 3 comments
Throughout this whole season, outside of being off a week regarding the Ella exit from the show, I have told you everything that was going to happen. And it’s all come true. However, the one thing that had eluded me all season, was what form Jake choosing Vienna took. In my first spoiler column of the season on Jan. 6th, my guess was he probably proposed, but I wasn’t sure. For a guy that was hell bent on falling in love and finding a wife, and knowing that Vienna was the final one, back then I just found it hard to believe that Vienna was the final one chosen, but he left it at “lets just date”. I knew that he didn’t choose Tenley (that’s when you’ll see him pull a Mesnick next week, after he lets Tenley go). That was cut and dry. There was no Brad Womack job this season. He had chosen Vienna, but I wasn’t certain if there was a proposal, or just a promise to continue to see where things went.

Then the media tour started and it brought doubt into everyone’s minds. First for Jake, since he was being very coy in his interviews. Said some things here and there that made you think, “Hmmm, what’s going on here?” I mean lets be honest, how many of you have said over the last seven weeks, “Oh my god, he’s totally not with anybody. He looks so miserable in all his interviews. No way he’s still with Vienna or whoever. He chose nobody.” All the while, even though I noticed it myself, I tried to remind myself and everyone else, that Jake is not allowed to give away his ending. I tried not to put too much stock into his answers. He once said he came into the show on “Cloud nine, and left on Cloud nine.” Well, no one who left the show without a partner would say something like that, right? But then on the flip side, he threw out comments along the way of, “Hey, you know you don’t necessarily have to choose one of the 25″, and everyone started freaking out about that dissecting every syllable out of his mouth. All the while, I kept an open mind and thought, “It sure doesn’t sound like he’s with Vienna, but lets wait and see.”

Then came all the negative publicity about Vienna and her getting beaten like a red headed stepchild in the tabloids. Which then made everyone, including myself, question, “How in the world could he possibly have chosen this woman?” However, as I pointed out last week, remember that Jake made his decision back in November, and you couldn’t factor in everything you heard about her since, because Jake didn’t know any of that when he made his decision. So from that point I think people, although begrudgingly, began to accept that Vienna was the final one. But then the response turned to, “Well, he may have chosen her, but what’s their status now? But there’s no way he’s with her now. Listen to his answers. He’s saying this, and doing this, and his body language says this, and his mouth does this, blah blah blah”. And for a while, I didn’t know what their status was currently. All I knew was they left St. Lucia as a couple.

Jake was purposely being vague in all his answers because he knew what the final outcome was. For the first time all season, I will credit Jake Pavelka for one thing. He certainly pulled the wool over the media and the viewer’s eyes in his answers since the season started. After weeks of speculation and rumors galore, here’s a recap of what people have CLAIMED they heard happens in the end:

-They re-shot the ending after all the bad press came out about Vienna and had Jake dump her. Might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
-Someone out there (I think even commented on my site), that Vienna drops a bomb on Jake at the ATFR and dumps him. Brilliant.
-Some giant, boffo twist regarding Ali somehow playing a role in the final rose ceremony and her and Jake ending up together
-Jake is with someone who is NOT Tenley or Vienna, but was with someone from the show (preferably Ali for most people’s sanity)
-Jake dumped both girls, is with no one, single, and heterosexual
-Jake dumped both girls, is with no one, single, and says he’s gay
-One of the girls is pregnant and it wasn’t the one he chose
-Jake proposes to Vienna, she rejects him, so he asks Tenley back

The ridiculousness goes on and on and on. I’m sorry to burst your bubble. I told you it was Vienna on Jan. 6th, and I’ve never wavered from that since then. The “After the Final Rose” was taped this past Sunday in L.A., and I’m here to tell you this… I have a feeling some of you are going to be disappointed, since you’ve built this up to be some huge, gigantic, monstrous whale of an ending that’ll blow us all away. I said I have huge news regarding what happened at the ATFR taping, meaning, I knew what the final resolution was. And finally, here it is:

Not only are Jake and Vienna together and happy, but they are engaged.

Let the “boos” and hissing begin now…ha ha. Now what does this all mean? Not much really. I’m sure none of you will buy it, you all will expect them to be broken up by next week, and a lot of you will call it fake. Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just here to report the facts. At the ATFR show, that is what happened. Jake says he’s happy and he and Vienna are engaged. I do not know the rationale behind it, I do not know what they said to each other, how Tenley reacted, what Jake said to each woman, etc. So please save the emails asking what else happened at the taping. I do not know, but if I did, I would tell you. All I know is the outcome, and that is that Jake and Vienna are happy and engaged.

Do I honestly think these two will last? Not a chance. Plenty of couples have been happy and engaged at the ATFR show, only to be broken up weeks/months later. That’s why I say it doesn’t mean much. I’ll believe their love when I see them walk down the aisle. Which has about as much of a chance of happening as Heidi Fleiss does of making friends with actual human beings.

However, one thing I’m pretty sure you can mark my word on: If Jake and Vienna are PUBLICLY broken up before Ali’s filming starts next month on the “Bachelorette”, you can bet your ass that Jake will show up on Ali’s season at some point to try and win her back. I’d be shocked if that doesn’t happen. That’s a ratings bonanza if I ever saw one. Hell, even after writing this, there will still be people thinking Ali and Jake deserve to be together and will not give up that hope until they die. Those people need serious, serious help and should probably stop watching “Titanic” over and over. So I guess for you people, you just need to hope Jake and Vienna break up within the next 4-6 weeks so he can make a return to Ali’s season of the “Bachelorette”. If they don’t, I guess your pipe dream is over.

So there. That’s basically the rest of the season in an nutshell. There’s nothing left to report and nothing left to crack about this season. I’ve never misled you at any point this season, and I feel I’ve done a decent job in showing you sides of the show that you may not have known about. Now, it’s time to turn my attention to this Rozlyn interview, which should be one of the more interesting interviews I’ve ever conducted. My plan is to have it up on Thursday, but things can get a little crazy. I will do my best.

Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, email me at steve@realitysteve.com. If you want to join me on Twitter, my address is Twitter.com/RealitySteve. Stay tuned for the Rozlyn interview later this week.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 1:52 am

Thanks for posting this Heidi. I read this earlier tonight right when he posted it and all I can say is can we start an Ali bachelorette spoiler thread?

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 2:03 am

It's up to you 'Happy', I was on his site reading & saw this & immediately thought of 'you', so posted it..... Steve's been pretty much 'right on' in the past & to be honest am looking forward to seeing what he says about this Roz gal, I'm not into the show but think she's the one that was let go for 'inappropriate behavior w/a producer'.... Heard her on Ryan's show today & I actually beleive her & especially when they have tape of everything but conveniently not showing her doing the 'inappropriate', in addition to alot of the girls now coming out & saying that they lied/speculated about it..... Interesting....... Smile
BTW.... I saw a pix & interview w/that cute Ali gal & she does seem nice..... Actually, haven't watched 'Bachelor' since Trista & Ryan but 'may' if she is on... Wink

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 2:13 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/

Credit: ABC
Exclusive: Bachelor's Valishia: I "Feel Bad" I Told Rozlyn I Didn't Believe Her
Tuesday – February 23, 2010 – 11:38am

Comments (58) »
ShareThisFormer Bachelor contestant Valishia Savage tells UsMagazine.com she regrets selling out former roommate Rozlyn Papa on Monday's Women Tell All special.

On the special, three women stepped forward to say they saw Rozlyn, 29, getting physical with producer Ryan Callahan. Valishia, 32, said she always believed that Rozlyn and the producer were just friends until she woke up one morning at 4 a.m. and Rozlyn wasn't in her bed. "I always wanted to think the best," Valishia told Rozlyn, "but I don't think I believe you anymore."

Meow! See famous reality star catfights!

Valishia now tells Us that she spoke against Rozlyn because, while filming Women Tell All, "I heard everyone else's stories, and I kind of felt a little bombarded by producers and people who tried to sway me to that side.
"Still, to this day, I never saw anything that made me think it was a sexual relationship. Never," Valishia tells Us. "And I was the closest to her -- I was her roommate! I had the same producer she had come visit me at my house. If anything, he was very forward and flirtatious."
See hot Bachelorette bikini bods!

Valishia tells Us she feels bad "because on the show, I said I don't think I believe you anymore, and at that point, I didn't think I did because everybody was hounding me with all this information. But then after the show aired, Rozlyn called and told me her side, which is always what I felt to begin with. I really felt that [producers and castmates] took advantage of the whole situation.

"I don't think there was a sexual relationship," Valishia goes on. "I think there was an inappropriate relationship; I think the producer told her information he shouldn't have and they became friends."

Look back at famous reality TV scandals

Rumors of a romance grew "because of gossip in the house," says Valishia.

"The girls were threatened by how beautiful Rozlyn is." Rozlyn is "flirtatious," Valishia says, "so people jumped to conclusions and that created the story and then they just let it go to this snowball effect. I just don't know who to believe, but my heart still feels that this has blown way overboard."

See your favorite Bachelor stars shirtless!

Valishia tells Us she has apologized to Rozlyn and they plan on being "friends.

"We're both single moms, so there's that bond," Valishia tells Us. "To tell you the truth, even if she had slept with him, I don't even care. It wouldn't change [the fact] that I want to friends with her. That's her own personal life, and I don't judge. I want to know the facts and I want to see them in front of me, and what I saw in front of me does not relate to a sexual affair at all."

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 2:17 am

Heidi wrote:
It's up to you 'Happy', I was on his site reading & saw this & immediately thought of 'you', so posted it..... Steve's been pretty much 'right on' in the past & to be honest am looking forward to seeing what he says about this Roz gal, I'm not into the show but think she's the one that was let go for 'inappropriate behavior w/a producer'.... Heard her on Ryan's show today & I actually beleive her & especially when they have tape of everything but conveniently not showing her doing the 'inappropriate', in addition to alot of the girls now coming out & saying that they lied/speculated about it..... Interesting....... Smile
BTW.... I saw a pix & interview w/that cute Ali gal & she does seem nice..... Actually, haven't watched 'Bachelor' since Trista & Ryan but 'may' if she is on... Wink

I am so glad you posted this for everyone to read when they get up. RS has been right about Jason's and Jillian's seasons so I have no doubt in my mind that this is what will happen. That is too bad, but I can't wait for Ali's season. I think you would enjoy watching it again when she is the bachelorette. You are so sweet to think of me when you posted these articles. Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 6:42 am

Awww bummer, oh well makes me glad I didn't really give a crap about this season. Onto Ali's season......LOL!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 8:45 am

Hahaha...the train wreck continues. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 24th 2010, 10:32 am

I find Jake and Vienna to be the oddest pairing ever! Of all those beautiful, smart etc. women... she is so "different". I haven't seen Jake's family yet, maybe he is more like her than I realize. Really weird, very strange. Odd guy this Jake is. I don't know what to make of him or his decision to be with Vienna. If that is who he picks, she will force him to marry her, some how some way. That could be interesting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: