View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:45 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:51 am

delilah723 wrote:
how far do you think asheigh makes it??

i hope you post more,this site is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 4:23 am

oh yeah... a spoiler thread.

Ali is the girl who doesn't like flying, right? I think she goes far.

Oh and Gia.. she kind of has that style like Janelle has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 8:41 am

I'm reading a ton about Gia it really seems like she was production found and most likely given a guarantee they would try and make sure she made it far, kind of like a lot of people suspected with Wes last season.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 9:00 am

Reality Steve has his season spoiler blog up if you want to know.

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 9:20 am

As much as Steve drives me nuts, I do like a little insider (or whatever) information.....makes it that much more interesting!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 9:43 am

lovin wrote:
As much as Steve drives me nuts, I do like a little insider (or whatever) information.....makes it that much more interesting!

Ah good spoilers. I'm not surprised at the final 4... it's fun to see if it will end as he says
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 10:07 am

This guy writes a funny blog. You might not like it Nancy cause he snarks on Jake quite a bit.

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:56 pm

Ashley and Ashleigh are both teachers. Ashley went back eailer and is not in the top 5. Ashleigh is speculated to be F3 or F2. There is a screencap of a girl in a white nightgown that could be Ashleigh or Vienna. Which one do you think it is?

ETA: I saw the screen cap so Vienna is F3 not Ashleigh.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 2:22 pm

flowerpower wrote:
This guy writes a funny blog. You might not like it Nancy cause he snarks on Jake quite a bit.

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

I liked it! It's a funny read. I actually agree with him. Jake is a huge cheeseball.. so is the whole show.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 2:31 pm

OMG that was funny....the cheesemachine!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 3:03 pm

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Woman At Center Of 'Bachelor' Sex Scandal Exposed

RadarOnline.com has learned the identity of the woman at the center of a sex scandal involving ABC's The Bachelor program.
HOT PHOTOS: Rozlyn Papa
She is Rozlyn Papas, a ravishing Richmond, Virginia makeup artist/hairstylist/model, who is one of the 25 women on the latest edition of the reality show vying for the heart of hunky pilot Jake Pavelka.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Bachelorette Jillian Harris & Ed Swiderski Set Wedding Date
Only days ago, ABC dropped the bombshell that an unnamed female contestant had an "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's producers. ABC has not revealed the name of the woman -instead promoting the fact that the affair will be exposed on next week's much-hyped episode, airing Monday, January 11.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Bachelorette Jillian Reveals Wedding Plans And Says She's Moving In With Ed On Tuesday!
RadarOnline.com tracked down her first boyfriend, for an exclusive interview about the woman America will be focused on come next week.
PHOTOS: Meet the Girls Of the New Bachelor!
Ronald Rutsen Eagle Jr., her first boyfriend, exclusively told us: "We dated for all of 7th and 8th grade. I was just a little guy and it was young love. We met her first day of school. She was new at the school and we met in the computer lab. She asked my how to turn on the computer and it was love at first sight if there is such a thing.
Jason Who? Melissa Rycroft Marries Boyfriend In Mexico
"It was my first relationship so it's the one I will never forget," he said.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Bachelor Host Says Scandal Bombshell Will Be Revealed Next Week
Eagle said Papas has "done hair a make-up for a long time, and is starting her own company on the web," and has modeled for Wilhemina and Model logic.
"She is a really a wonderful person who has had a tough time because of the situation," he said. "I think she is doing great."

Radar

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 3:09 pm

Vienna was married at 17.I think to a Marine,but they got their marriage annulled. Also, it is speculated that Ali leaves the show and that Jake is seen crying because he really liked her. Unlike Ed she does not return.

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 9:22 pm

Here's a pic from the newest commercial of CH talking to Rozlyn about the scandal

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 7th 2010, 1:41 am

Are you a Jake Pavelka fan? Keep an eye out for www.RozlynPapa.com; the Search for the Truth coming soon! Bachelor Spoilers 15 minutes ago from web

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 7th 2010, 7:58 pm

Roz Papa gave an online media interview, available here ... EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Bachelor Scandal Woman Says 'I Did NOT Have A Sexual Relationship With Producer!' | RadarOnline.com

Rozlyn Papa has come forward to address the rumors about the scandal surrounding her dismissal from ABC's The Bachelor and she denied the widespread reports that she had an inappropriate relationship with a crew member.

"No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show," Rozlyn said in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com.

Papa, a strikingly beautiful 28-year-old model, was a contestant on The Bachelor who will be fired on the second episode of the show, which will air Monday, January 11. The show said she was terminated for an "inappropriate relationship" with a producer.

"What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world," she told RadarOnline.com as she defended her reputation.

She clarified her status with the producer. "I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn't benefit them," Rozlyn said, referring to the network and the show's senior producers. "We remained really close but we are not dating now," Rozyln said of the since-fired producer.

"This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality," Rozlyn revealed. "I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."

Only days ago, ABC dropped the bombshell that an unnamed female contestant had an "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's producers. Show host Chris Harrison told RadarOnline.com "It was an incident that we've never had to deal with before. It was tough for everyone, the crew, the women and Jake. Hopefully we can quickly move past this and it won't dominate the season. But definitely everyone will see what happens."

Harrison would not reveal Rozlyn's name but said "An unfortunate decision was made by one of the girls and one of the crew members and the rest you'll have to watch and see."

Rozyln denies that she made an unfortunate decision and told RadarOnline.com "I am going to hold my head high, I do not regret anything that happened."

Despite the scandal and being fired from the show, Rozlyn had nice things to say about the Bachelor, hunky pilot Jake Pavelka. "He is SO cute!"

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 8th 2010, 7:24 am

I grew up with Ashleigh...i heard final 6....
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 8th 2010, 7:30 am

Reality Steve confirms that Roz just had a flirtation with the producer. Of course he blasts the show for blowing it all out of proportion for the sake of ratings.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 8th 2010, 1:35 pm

delilah723 wrote:

Is Ashleigh nice?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 8th 2010, 3:47 pm

Jake Pavelka Reveals Identity of Woman Involved in Bachelor Scandal
Bachelor Jake Pavelka has confirmed Internet reports that Rozlyn Papa is the contestant who had an inappropriate relationship with a male producer on the hit ABC show.
"I didn't believe it at first," he tells Entertainment Tonight. "I've never been cheated on. I thought it was something that was being produced and thrown at me. As it was unraveling, I realized it was serious."
The incident will be discussed on Monday's show. "Everything that's going to air Monday is exactly the way it happened. There is no embellishing and there's no holding back."

He says that the staff member is no longer working on the show.

But Papa -- a 28-year-old make-up artist from Richmond, Va. -- is denying a fling. "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show," she tells RadarOnline. "What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world."

She said she had a relationship with "someone on the show" but insisted they are "close" friends and not a couple.
She also slammed the show for being "a far cry from reality. I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."

Earlier this week, Bachelor host Chris Harrison called the incident "incredibly unfortunate."
"Horrible decisions were made," he told 104.3 MY FM's Valentine in the Morning in Los Angeles. "It was embarrassing for us and in fairness to Jake and for the other women, [we said], 'Let’s nip this in the bud and take care of it.' And that's what we did."

US

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 3:46 am

From INF:
As the new season of The Bachelor hit TV screens across the US last night, we caught up with it's hunky star, airline pilot Jake Pavelka doing what he likes best...pumping iron down his local gym.

We spotted buff Jake after he'd worked out for an our, pumping iron and getting in shape for the ladies who will be vying for his love.
Church-going Jake has been described on some internet blogs as ''boring,'' which might be the case.
But with bulging biceps like that, who's going to be the one to tell that to his face...??

He looks so hot here!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 7:10 am

Very hot!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I thought the exact thing. I am surprised anyone else noticed that. Gia is stunning by the way though they showed very little of her and Ali is getting a very likable edit.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

delilah723 wrote:

How exciting!! I would love to watch someone I grew up with on a reality show. 6th kind of sucks though, gives you time to fall in love and the get dumped!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:29 pm

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I thought the exact thing. I am surprised anyone else noticed that. Gia is stunning by the way though they showed very little of her and Ali is getting a very likable edit.

Gia is beautiful. Here is some info on her from FORT:

This is too funny since I know her, she dated a friend of mine Chris Campoli of the Ottawa Senators. She was also engaged to NY Yankees/Twins Pitcher Carl Pavano. They were a NY couple during their run all over the city, clubs and such but then he cheated or so the story the goes. What is this girl doing on here, this is solely a career move. She's been in a rut on the model front since Maxim especially since she hasn't broken big time which is a goal of hers and one of the reasons Campoli dumped her. She is a bit on the crazy side but I will say she's a nice person. I expected more crazy when we met but I guess that's just a first look. Not sure why she's on this show though it doesn't add up. And I remember her saying she has problems with guys, all lies. She loves athletes and the New York athletes definitely know her and have all tried but she was with Pavano then. This will be fun to watch if only for WTF moments

With Ali they are speculating that she will be the next bachelorette. She has a facebook fan page that seems to have taken off.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:38 pm

Well if Ali is the next Bachelorette and Gia a plant, who are the they speculating "wins"?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:42 pm

Vienna is said to be the winner Moody.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:56 pm

Moody wrote:
Well if Ali is the next Bachelorette and Gia a plant, who are the they speculating "wins"?

Vienna

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 1:59 pm

Here is her highschool picture:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 2:01 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:

Vienna

!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I need to read the FORT, what are they talking about. I am shocked.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 2:03 pm

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:

Vienna

!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I need to read the FORT, what are they talking about. I am shocked.

I was shocked too. Almost sad. It was RS source that said Vienna is the F1. I think FORT had narrowed down the F5, but did not have Vienna as the final choice.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 5:06 pm

Bachelor Contestant Calls Sex Scandal a ‘Blatant Lie’

“It seems they want the ratings!”
Those are the angry words of The Bachelor contestant Rozlyn Papa, who left the show following accusations she had an “inappropriate relationship” with a producer.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Papa flatly denies that she cheated on the season’s star, Jake Pavelka. Asked whether she had sex with a member of The Bachelor’s production team, Papa says, “Absolutely not, no.”

The show’s host Chris Harrison, who called the scandal “incredibly unfortunate” and said “horrible decisions were made,” talked about addressing the situation on camera.
“It was embarrassing for us,” Harrison said. “In fairness to Jake and for the other women, [we said], ‘Let’s nip this in the bud and take care of it.’ And that’s what we did.”
But according to Papa, the allegations have taken a toll. “This seeps into my personal life,” she says. “I have a 7-year-old little boy at home that I want to look up to me, and to have this blatant lie out there perpetuated by the show itself — it’s hurtful. It’s scary to think what my son will think of me.”
Papa does admit to being a “good friend” of the producer with whom she’s rumored to have had the affair — and that her relationship with him provided her no advantage on the show.
“I would absolutely call him a friend,” she says. “I’m really happy to have him as a friend.
Papa says she is dreading the airing of tonight’s episode of The Bachelor (8 p.m. EST) on ABC. “I’m afraid … I’ll be portrayed as a cheater,” she says. “It really comes down to my son. Why would you go on national television and throw a mom under the bus like that?” –Joe Bargmann
Tell us: Do you believe Rozlyn Papa?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/11/bachelor-contestant-calls-sex-scandal-blatant-lie/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 9:35 pm

I think Tenley should have been honest about being married. Vienna might not be the best, but she did tell him the truth about being married at 17. Michelle needs help. CH is not a very good actor. I have more thoughts and will write them when my head stops spinning!

Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 10:38 pm

Vienna lives very close to where I live.

I didn't know Rozlyn has a child? I thought it was another girl. I must have missed that part, somehow?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 11th 2010, 11:07 pm

summer wrote:

I didn't know Rozlyn has a child? I thought it was another girl. I must have missed that part, somehow?

There is another girl that has a son this season. Her name is Ella.

Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 12:27 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
summer wrote:

I think Valencia also has children.
There seem to be a lot of woman who have kids or have been divorced this season
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 12:40 am

Chris Harrison's blog Season 14 episode 2

It’s been a wild week in Bachelor-ville and we have a lot to discuss, but first let me thank you for making our premiere episode such a huge success. I would love to talk to you about other stuff this week like Ali’s cool ”Chicago” date or the games Elizabeth’s starting to play but the whole time all you’re doing is staring at the ten-ton pink elephant standing in the middle of the room so let’s just deal with it shall we? I hope you all had a chance to see for yourself just what happened involving… Rozlyn. The great thing about this blog is now I can take you even deeper into what exactly happened, give you more details, and tell you how it all went down.
You heard me say in the episode that Rozlyn and one of our staffers entered into an inappropriate relationship. I realize this is somewhat vague and open to interpretation, so let me be more specific. It was an inappropriate relationship that got physical. This was not just about one person’s ”feelings” for another. We would never go to such extremes because of a schoolyard crush. After extensive research and doing our homework we came to the conclusion without a shadow of a doubt that an inappropriate relationship had occurred. Now the million dollar question: How do we know this? First of all, several girls in the house independently witnessed the inappropriate behavior firsthand, and they came forward and told producers what was taking place. Second, the staffer came forward and confessed everything himself. He told executive producers everything about his inappropriate physical relationship with Rozlyn. As I clearly stated on the show last night, we took what happened very seriously and this staffer was let go immediately. With what you saw last night and with what I just told you there should now be no doubt or questions whatsoever as to what really happened during Rozlyn’s short time on the show. I can also tell you here that since Rozlyn left the show she and the staffer have continued their relationship and have seen each other several times. Let me be very clear that as unfortunate as all this was there are no ill feelings toward anybody involved and we wish both of them well. In the little time I got to know her, Rozlyn was a very nice young lady and in no way would I ever want to add any undue stress or embarrassment to her life. So that’s what happened, now let me tell you exactly how it happened.
I arrived to the second rose ceremony just like any other day, but things quickly changed. Executive producers pulled me aside and told me pretty much word for word what I just wrote above. At this point the cocktail party had already started and Jake, the ladies, and the majority of the crew knew nothing about what was going on and were continuing as usual. Once the executive producers gave me the details there was no question as to what had to happen. In the past there have been things, like Wes last season, where we want real life scenarios to play out for the bachelor or bachelorette. But on this occasion, a line was crossed that just couldn’t be tolerated and it had to be dealt with immediately. Executive producers told me that I would be the one that would pull Rozlyn aside and explain to her that we knew everything about her relationship with our staffer and that she would have to leave the show immediately. They also informed me that I would also then have to tell Jake and the women.
I can’t begin to tell you how uncomfortable this made me feel. I honestly felt sick to my stomach. I don’t know if you noticed in the episode but when I first started talking to her outside I had to pause because I got a little choked up. I was emotional and I can easily say this was one of the toughest things I’ve had to deal with in the eight years I’ve been hosting this show. I thought Rozlyn handled it very well and was dignified about the whole thing. Talking to Rozlyn was tough but telling Jake just flat out sucked. I knew that he really liked this girl and she was, in fact, one of his frontrunners at the time. At first Jake was pissed and I can’t blame him. No doubt some of that anger was directed at us and deservedly so.
I’m sure you could tell but I was pretty much flying by the seat of my pants. There is no formula for this and we really had no idea exactly how Jake would respond. He quickly composed himself and decided that he wanted to be with me when I told the other women. I have to give Jake a ton of credit. I don’t know if I could have been as composed having just heard that kind of news. By the time Jake and I joined the women they had seen Rozlyn leave and obviously knew something major had just taken place. You could cut the tension in that room with a knife when we entered. The women were already emotional and I hadn’t even told them what happened yet. As I was telling them what exactly happened all I remember is the look in their eyes and how deadly quiet it was in that room. You also have to remember that not all of the crew knew and many of them were finding out as I gave these speeches so they were also stunned. The mood and feeling in the house that night was unlike anything I’ve experienced on this show, and I hope it will be the last time. You also need to understand that this was one of our co-workers and for many a very good friend who had been involved in this and was suddenly not there anymore. So it was a very emotional night for our crew as well. This is the first time where everybody in the house, us included, had to come to grips with something like this at the same time.

To sum all of this up just let me say again that I wish nothing but the best for these two, I really do. This was an unfortunate incident that played out before all of our eyes. As I said on the show we were not only disappointed but we were a little embarrassed as well. However, since The Bachelor is a reality show it means being truthful about what happened and showing everything that occurred even if it makes us uncomfortable. We take great pride in this show and I will tell you that we have one of the most amazing crews in the business. We have become a tight knit family over the last eight years and it is my sincere hope that we never have to deal with an incident like this ever again. Thank you for all your support and this incident aside we have a phenomenal season ahead of us. I know you will have comments about this and I’m sure more questions. I hope I was able to dispel many wild unfounded rumors and in doing so answer many of your questions in the process. I will be reading your comments and as usual you can always find me on Facebook and Twitter (@chrisbharrison).

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/12/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelor-scandal/

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 1:36 am

I think it's weird that Vienna is the rumored winner, I just can't see them being that cute together. I really wanted him to pick Tenley. Sad
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 7:58 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
summer wrote:

That's who I was thinking about. Did Rozlyn ever mention her son on the show?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 12th 2010, 12:37 pm

summer wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
summer wrote:

That's who I was thinking about. Did Rozlyn ever mention her son on the show?

She has said in post interviews she was not allowed talk about her son. Can you believe that?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: