View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 4:49 pm

Well I won't be watching until the have an all new cast. I am tired of the recycled rejects.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:08 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:
Well I definitely don't want Ali to be the next bachelorette. Color me confused but I don't understand why they would choose her; she's nowhere as popular as Jillian was.

Sorry to disagree with you, but it's not even close. Ali has a much stronger following than Jillian ever could have hoped for. In fact, Jillian was no better than the third choice to be the bachelorette on her season, selected after both Molly and Melissa turned it down.

Ali has more fans than Jillian?!

I wouldnt have expected that. Jillian is a doll

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:09 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
Quote :

Bachelor Jake: 'Ali Was My Frontrunner'

Posted on February 16, 2010
ABC

Jake Pavelka is now down to his final two ladies; good girl Tenley Molzahn and vixen Vienna Girardi -- and only "Extra's" has the inside scoop on Monday night's episode of "The Bachelor."

"I think Tenley's probably like the obvious choice, but when you see him with Vienna, you just melt," said Gia Allemand, who was eliminated on Monday. "The minute I didn't get a rose, I was like, I knew it," Gia told "Extra's" Terri Seymour.

Gia wasn't able to open up like the other women, and while Jake was physically attracted to her, it wasn't enough for her to get the final rose. "I've had my heart broken a lot. By the time I let it out, it was too late," said the swimsuit model.

Check Out Photos of Reality TV Couples

Meanwhile, Ali Fedotowsky had everyone guessing if she would return, but Jake decided he didn't want her to reappear. "Ali was my frontrunner. I basically begged her not to go," Jake told Seymour. "I did want her to come [back], she left me, Terri. There were three women who didn't. Who would I have sent home?"

Ali was forced to choose between her job and Jake, and in the end chose her job. "Do I regret what I did? Yes. When I see Jake, I think I made the wrong choice," said Ali.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/02/bachelor_women_tell_all.php#ixzz0fjaWhiNN

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/02/bachelor_women_tell_all.php#ixzz0fjaWm0fb

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:13 pm

Some great articles about the bachelor posted today! Thank you Heidi. You are so sweet!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/15/the-bachelor-episode-7-mistakes-were-made/

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/16/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-blog-ep-7/

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20344291,00.html

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/02/16/ratings-olympics-takes-ratings-gold-the-bachelor-earns-a-solid-silver/

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:29 pm

Kimmie wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:
Well I definitely don't want Ali to be the next bachelorette. Color me confused but I don't understand why they would choose her; she's nowhere as popular as Jillian was.

Sorry to disagree with you, but it's not even close. Ali has a much stronger following than Jillian ever could have hoped for. In fact, Jillian was no better than the third choice to be the bachelorette on her season, selected after both Molly and Melissa turned it down.

I think Jillian has tons of fans now, but in her season she was kind of an afterthought of Melissa. She was the third person to be asked for Bachelorette from that season.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:30 pm

bubs wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

I think Jillian has tons of fans now, but in her season she was kind of an afterthought of Melissa. She was the third person to be asked for Bachelorette from that season.
gotcha!

bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 5:33 pm

KayS wrote:
Well I won't be watching until the have an all new cast. I am tired of the recycled rejects.

I am too, but it's working for them and so is the scripted feel of the show. The ratings are much higher than they used to be when it seemed like they wanted the couple to really fall in love and have a happy ending. Now they just want drama and shockers.

Andy and Tessa (great love story)- I think about 5-6 million people were watching.

Ever since Brad- At least 9 million and this season they are getting 11. Jason's staged dump of Melissa had about 17 million people watching.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 7:54 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/02/exclusive-interview-possible-bachelorette-reality-show-obsessed-says-fellow

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 7:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9t0jP12Mvw

This is the link to watch Ali on Ellen today. The video is disabled. Which stinks!

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 8:33 pm

aww I heart ali and i think ellen called it how funny if she was the bach and jake came back and said he was sorry. or he could be thrown in like mary was...given a second chance or what have you ! I do not care as long as he is not with vienna she sickens me

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 8:36 pm

rallen wrote:
aww I heart ali and i think ellen called it how funny if she was the bach and jake came back and said he was sorry. or he could be thrown in like mary was...given a second chance or what have you ! I do not care as long as he is not with vienna she sickens me

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 8:53 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/02/16/the-bachelors-ali-shocked-jake-didnt-take-her-back/
The Bachelor’s Ali ‘Shocked’ Jake Didn’t Take Her Back
It was another slap in the face for Ali Fedotowsky, who tells Ellen DeGeneres she’s “shocked” The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka didn’t let her return to the show for a second chance to be with him.
Ali left last week when Jake wouldn’t promise her a rose after she told him that remaining on the show would jeopardize her job. Now, she says she was surprised by his confession that he had stronger feelings for the other women still vying for his heart.
“One of the reasons it was okay for me to leave in the first place was because I thought, if this is love and he really cares about me then he is going to come and find me,” she told Ellen in a segment of her talk show set to air Tuesday. “He’s a pilot, like fly to get me. That would be amazing. I was pretty shocked. I thought we had something really great.”
On Monday’s episode, Ali, a 25-year-old advertising manager, called Jake to tell him she made a mistake and wanted to return to the show. She suggested she fly to meet him in St. Lucia, where Jake was filming final episodes with the remaining contestants. But Jake turned her down again.
As for who will get the final rose, Ali predicts he will choose Vienna Girardi, even though she’d prefer to see her “good friend” Tenley Molzahn be the last woman standing.
“Watching actually the connection that Vienna and Jake have … I didn’t realize that was happening,” she tells Ellen. “They look like a good couple. So, I actually think it could be Vienna. I want it to be Tenley.”
And what about becoming the next star of The Bachelorette? “I don’t know,” she says. “That would be so nice. I would be so flattered.” –Catherine Donaldson-Evans

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 16th 2010, 9:09 pm

bubs wrote:
KayS wrote:

I am too, but it's working for them and so is the scripted feel of the show. The ratings are much higher than they used to be when it seemed like they wanted the couple to really fall in love and have a happy ending. Now they just want drama and shockers.

Andy and Tessa (great love story)- I think about 5-6 million people were watching.

Ever since Brad- At least 9 million and this season they are getting 11. Jason's staged dump of Melissa had about 17 million people watching.

Glad for ABC but I have never been a crowd follower.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 17th 2010, 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 17th 2010, 1:59 pm

Happy- YOu rock!! Seriously, thanks for all you find!

I cannot wait for the AFTR. It is going to be so juicy! I am really anticipating the drama that unfolds after much more than the finale.

That is 3rd week in a row they have been the cover on US!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 17th 2010, 2:21 pm

bubs wrote:
Happy- YOu rock!! Seriously, thanks for all you find!

I cannot wait for the AFTR. It is going to be so juicy! I am really anticipating the drama that unfolds after much more than the finale.

That is 3rd week in a row they have been the cover on US!

No Problem ! Heidi has been helping me find some great articles. Also on the cover of In Touch in the right hand coner it says something like "Bachelor Fans wonder if Jake is gay" ?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 17th 2010, 2:47 pm

US
Bachelorette Jillian Harris: Jake Pavelka Should Pick Tenley
Bachelorette couple Jilllian Harris and Ed Swiderski may be happily settled in Chicago and planning a wedding, but one issue continues to divide them: Harris is on Team Tenley, while Swiderski, 30, has a soft spot for bad girl Vienna.

Us: What are your thoughts on the women on this season's Bachelor?
ES: We had a chance to meet most of the girls, and I still take them at face value, yes I'm biased because I went through the ringer with you guys, but the truth is I read that stuff and I'm like she's [Vienna's] a normal person, she really is, yes she's gone through some weird stuff, she had some fun and whatever she did, but she's been pretty loyal to Jake as far as we know.
JH: The thing is everyone has a past, everyone was young and dumb at one point, everyone was vulnerable at one point, everyone has made mistakes, we all have our skeletons in the closet, and maybe she has more for whatever reason. If he picked her or if he picked any other girl, it doesn't even -- we hope that it will last, but in the grand scheme of things this is supposed to be fun and it's supposed to be light-hearted and there's so many more awful things in the world to stress out about. For me I just look at it and am like well she probably shouldn't have done all the bikini shoots and maybe shouldn't have signed up for the show but everybody is human and all those girls on the show deserve to find happiness. Not one of them is a vindictive awful bad person.
Bachelor stars' shocking pasts! See the slideshow

Us: Having been on the show and talked to Jake, who's your preference?
JH: I've always thought Tenley was a good person for [Jake].
ES: They come off as the perfect couple I think because they're both religious, they're both praying to end up together. But who knows. Maybe Vienna is a better person than she's being portrayed. Ali I don't know, there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She was a bit too sassy for my liking. I think she was cute, a great-looking girl, great personality, intelligent but maybe she was a little too sassy. She left a little too easily I thought.
Shirtless Bachelor hunks! Check out the hot photos
Us: What advice would you give to Jake?
JH: It's so hard because as much as you say hang on tight, don't listen to what anyone says, lean on your friends and family, it's hard.
ES: It's got to be like one-on-one get through it together, otherwise you won't. you can't just say ignore it, it'll go away, because it's not going to go away. You have to learn how to deal with it and either improve your relationship or move on.

Us: Tell Us about your wedding plans.
JH: I feel bad that we don't have anything to report, but it really is legitimate. I think people think that we have this big secret hidden away. Some days we think let's just get married right now, I think we're ready, we know that we're the one for each other. But I think it's that we feel like we rushed so much, and I feel like a lot of the reason why we were trying to hit a certain date was because of our family and friends and fans, and I think we realized wait, our whole relationship has moved so fast because of outside forces. We just were like we need to take this into our own hands and move at the pace we want to.
ES: We want the right wedding. We want it to be a real, and we've gone through such an accelerated process that we at least want to do it right. We want our families to enjoy it, we don't want to rush anything else, we're really happy where we're at, and we want to take the time to do it right.
Find out what happened to your favorite past Bachelor men

Us: Would you do a televised wedding?
ES: We're going to use Molly [Malaney] and Jason [Mesnick] as a guinea pig, we're going to see how that goes down. We've gotten to know those guys.
JH: I talked to Trista, and I expected after all those years she'd say it was a pain in the ass, but no, this is incredible, she said it was the best in her life. Then I thought well the franchise has changed a bit since Trista's day. But then Molly was like it's been an incredible experience so far, and it's been really easy on her, so potentially. I think we both -- when I close my eyes and think about what our day is going to be, there are no cameras, it's just us and our family and friends. Then there's the more practical side of me that knows when I have to start writing those checks to put the deposit down on things -- and I think a lot of people don't realize we didn't make any money on the show. He did not make a dollar.
ES: I made zero dollars. I made $400 going on Ellen, for the record.
JH: So then I think -- I'm really practical with money, and I think it's super irresponsible to throw yourself into even $20,000 in debt, and you know you can spend $20,000 on a wedding. So then that's when I'm like babe, maybe we should do this whole televised wedding thing.

Us: What type of wedding do you want?
ES: I don't think it would be somewhere tropical, I don't want to say exotic, but not Chicago or Vancouver, maybe in the mountains or maybe somewhere on the West Coast, maybe somewhere in the Pacific Northwest area.
JH: My parents love the woods -- like Okanogan or Banff, or if it was going to be in the States like Montana, Oregon, somewhere a little earthy.
See gorgeous celebrity wedding photos!

Us: How big?
JH: I think we want lots of people, but it doesn't need to be elaborate. We're thinking -- I've always said gingham tablecloths and cabbage rolls and a big tub full of beer, maybe an 80s band. I want people to actually be able to come in jeans.

Us: Do you have a wedding dress designer in mind?
JH: Yes, I have. Ina Soltani. I really loved her designs. Alfred Angelo has some great dresses. What I would like to do is in the evening change into a different white dress that's like short and sweet and fun because he's really adamant that he would like me in a long dress.
ES: We were talking about you having two dresses.
JH: My girlfriends were like you're a short dress girl.
ES: Maybe one for the reception and one for the ceremony.
JH: You think guys don't care, and he doesn't really bring up a lot of things, like babe, look what I saw in that magazine.
ES: Tuesday night I'm not let's sit down and do wedding planning.
JH: But when I ask him, he definitely has an opinion.

Us: Are you getting all the bridal magazines?
JH: Yeah, I've been getting them and lots of Internet stuff, but I've been doing that since I was like 12.

Us: Do you have a dream honeymoon destination?
ES: We would definitely like to go to France or Italy.

Us: How many kids do you ultimately want?
ES: I'd say minimum of 2, max of 3.
JH: I was an only child, I don't know if I'd do it again. I find it harder when I'm an adult because my parents put so much pressure on me.
ES: You're going to be in showbiz, woman.
JH: My mom keeps on asking me I think your dad and I should buy a condo in Hawaii. I'm like I may be a very public person, but I still don't have any more money. If you want a condo in Hawaii, you'll have to buy that.

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 18th 2010, 11:20 am

The Bachelor

The Bachelor’s Gia Was ‘Hysterical’ Reliving Heartbreak
February 18, 2010
While The Bachelor fans were watching Monday night’s episode and wondering who’d get a rose, Gia Allemand, the unlucky woman who was sent home, was reliving the anguish of rejection all over again.

The New York swimsuit model tells Ellen DeGeneres in a segment of her show set to air Thursday that she was “heartbroken” over Jake Pavelka’s decision to let her go, but that she was finally moving on. Until she watched herself on TV getting sent home from St. Lucia, that is. “I was watching the show on Monday night I was like hysterical in my hotel room,” she says. “I was like oh my, that really hurt.”

Despite that setback, Allemand, 26, is looking forward to next week when she’ll go on her first date “in a while” — at least, since getting rejected by the hunky pilot. She said after returning to New York, she “really didn’t go out much,” but admitted that was as much because of show rules as getting over her pain. “I really couldn’t [go out and meet someone] anyway in that state of mind with my heart broken and everything,” she says.

Allemand’s pick for the last woman standing? She says while Tenley, 25, is “the obvious choice because [she and Jake] have so much in common,” Vienna, the 23-year-old from Orlando who’s made plenty of enemies on the show, is “a really good person” with undeniable chemistry with Pavelka. –Blane Bachelor

Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 18th 2010, 10:00 pm

Feb 18

06:39 PM ET

Comments (52)

Ali as the Bachelorette? She hopes she'd 'choose love over work,' but should she?
by Mandi Bierly
Categories: Reality TV, Television, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette
Ali Fedotowsky, who chose her job over continuing the “journey” with Bachelor Jake (and three other women), took time off from work today to address the rumors that she’ll be asked to be the next Bachelorette. On a conference call with reporters, she said, “I’m flattered, and I really feel great that people think that ABC would consider me for such a wonderful opportunity.” But knowing that she’d be asked to make that difficult choice again, “I would definitely have to think about it.” Pressed further, she said, “The idea of being put in another situation where I’d have to choose love over work is very frightening for me. It’s terrifying… On the other note, I feel like if given this opportunity, that would be so exciting.” So if she had to make that decision today? “Right now, I’m leaning toward if I was asked… I would challenge myself to put love first. I hope I’d make that choice. We’ll have to see.”

Okay, let’s recap what happened with Ali on the show and explain why we think she should say no if asked to be the Bachelorette.

Ali said right after her hometown date, she was able to check in with her work manager (with one of the show’s producers supervising) and found out that she would need to finalize her leave-of-absence paperwork since she’d be gone longer. Because she hadn’t been at her job a year, she wasn’t eligible for a leave of absence. She didn’t find out until about two hours before the rose ceremony that they definitely would not make an exception for her. She was able to phone her mother, and asked if it was okay if she stayed, lost her job, and didn’t end up with Jake. “She said to me… ‘I saw you guys together, he loves you. I think you’re great. I think you should stay. You should follow your heart’…. So my own mother told me to stay.” When she got back to work, her employer saw how much Jake meant to her and wanted to be supportive, so she was granted the leave of absence then — which meant she couldn’t not come back to work if she returned to the show, but they didn’t have to have a job waiting for her. It was after signing that paperwork that she called Jake and asked to return. His relationship with the other three women had already progressed (read: fantasy suite), so he said it wasn’t a good idea. Today, Ali said she feels like having her focus be on work and not her personal life is why she’s still single, and that she needs to believe in herself. (Since the show, her mother has sent her a rock with the word “Believe” on it that she keeps on her desk at work.) Ali thinks it’s time to shift her priorities.

Here’s the thing: Choosing love over work doesn’t have to mean quitting your job in San Francisco so you can go film a reality show in Malibu. To quote my colleague Jennifer Armstrong, “This was not her LAST CHANCE AT LOVE EVER. This was her being almost startlingly intelligent by reality show standards and realizing that this man was still ‘dating’ three other women and HE COULDN’T TELL HER SHE WAS THE ONE. To think for a week I actually lived in a dream world where a woman could come to her senses and see that her lifelong career was worth choosing over reality-show ‘love’ with a man who says things like ‘it’s about heart appeal’ for whom she already ruined very nice boots. Ugh.” Choosing love over work means when you have a choice to go out and meet new people after work or stay at your desk until 9 p.m. every night, you go out. That way, you’re still being true to the career you so clearly value (or you would keep your “Believe” rock in your home instead of your office), and you can meet a man who would actually fit into your life.

I suppose you could argue that if Ali’s company would agree to a leave of absence again, and the men knew they’d be the ones relocating, there’d be no harm in her doing the show… But it would break my heart, as a 34-year-old singleton, to think that the only way a working girl can find love is if she takes a leave of absence and dedicates 100 percent of her time to hunting for a mate. Is the choice really all or nothing? (I’m seriously asking that question. I’ve been conscious of the “go out” plan for four years now and haven’t mastered it. Do I need to go on a reality show or quit my job and move to the country like every romantic comedy seems to encourage?)

So, here’s where we stand: Should Ali be asked to be the next Bachelorette? If you say no, who should it be? If you say yes, are you sure you really want her to say yes?

Thank you for voting!
Yes 37%

No 63%

View Comments
Return To PollShare This
PollDaddy.com

P.S. Ali said being the Bachelorette might be difficult for her: She’s never met a man and been attracted to him right away. She likes to spend time with him and become attracted to his mind rather than his first impression. “I don’t know how good I would be because I might be just, like, drilling everyone,” she said, laughing.

P.P.S. If she does become the Bachelorette, southern gentlemen should apply. She likes you.

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 3:50 am

http://www.film.com/tv/the-bachelor/story/bachelor-ali-has-regrets-vienna/32255020

The Bachelor: Ali Has Regrets About Vienna, Still Has Love For Jake

Pamela Sitt,
Feb 18, 2010
Everyone's talking about Ali, the breakout star of The Bachelor
this season. After her tearful exit from Jake Pavelka's "amazing
journey," will she embark on her own romantic adventure as the next Bachelorette?
Read on as Ali spoke to reporters from San Francisco Thursday via conference call:
What could Jake have said to you that night, short of proposing, to make you stay?
I don't think I was expecting Jake to say anything in particular, it
was more like when you're going through a tough time you'll call your
best friend to talk you through it. I needed someone to talk to, and he
was the closest person to me there. So I was hoping he would listen and
help me work it out myself.
What do you think of the buzz that you're the next Bachelorette?
I am flattered and I feel great that people think ABC would consider me
for such a wonderful opportunity. I would definitely have to think
about it. I have a feeling I would be facing that [work] decision again
if I was offered.
At the time you said you had made the wrong decision. Do you still feel that way?
I feel like feelings are so gray, they're not black or white. There's
definitely times I do regret it. I have consistently put my career
first and not love first, and I think that's why I'm single. [Then
again], sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk at work I think, I love
my job. It really depends. If I had to choose between love and work
again, I might choose love.
So if you were to be offered The Bachelorette, you would choose love over work?
The difference between making the decision now and making the decision
then was time. At the time, the final word came down that I had to make
a decision about two hours before the rose ceremony. I had to make this
decision within hours. I was scared. If I had to make it again, I'd
have a lot more time to think about it. If I was asked, I would
challenge myself to put love first.

Exactly when did you learn about the work situation?
I
didn't know about it at my hometown [date]. Right after my hometown, we
had a little bit of down time. I was able to call my manager with one
of the producers supervising. So that's when I found out. I was under
the impression I would be able to do a leave of absence, and after I
left the show and went back to work they actually ended up granting me
the leave of absence afterward. It was a miscommunication.
Had the leave of absence been granted when you called Jake [in Saint Lucia]?
I had already signed a leave of absence paper before I made that call,
but it didn't guarantee they would have a job for me when I got back.
It was still a risk, but it was more of a calculated thought-out risk
rather than spur-of-the-moment. The one great thing about where I work
is they're really supportive of our personal lives.
Jake said he'll always love you. Do you feel the same?
My heart just broke when I heard that, because I do think I'll always
have love for him. I miss him. I miss him now. I wish him the best.
If Jake were to come to you today and say I made a mistake,
would you give up the opportunity to do the Bachelorette to have a real
relationship with Jake?

That's a really tough one. It was hard afterwards...after the call I
was really hurt and I thought I'd be coming back. I understood why he
didn't want me back. I think Jake is with someone right now and he's
happy. It's hard for me to imagine that in my mind. If he did I would
think about it. I really cared for him.
Did you have a chance to talk to your family before you made the decision to leave?
I did have a chance to talk to my family ... My own mother told me to stay.
We didn't get to see that much of the back-stabbing side of Vienna. What did we miss?
Well, I don't really want to get into details, but just in general as
it was said over and over on the show, Vienna says things and she
doesn't think sometimes. Maybe she thought, "If I gossip people will
listen." My heart goes out to Vienna because she's just getting slammed
in the media and I don't think she deserves that. She's a decent
person, she's just a little young. I have no ill will toward her moving
forward.
Do you feel any responsibility for how she's getting trashed now [in the media]?
I haven't really thought of that and that sort of makes me feel sad.
That's not something I would ever want to instigate in any way. You
don't see the things Vienna said to me that were really hurtful to me.
I regret a lot of the things I said. I guess I thought I was being
helpful. I do feel bad, but you don't see the whole part of the story.

Could you compare and contrast the remaining two finalists?
I
actually studied relationships in college. I think the one thing I
learned is that you really need to know the deep down core values of
people to determine if they're a match. I think there's huge
differences between Vienna and Tenley. Tenley is sweet and innocent and
nice and much more conservative. Vienna is much more liberal and
outgoing and likes to have a lot of fun. But in terms of a long-term
relationship I think -- from watching [the show], I do think [Jake and
Vienna] could have a lasting relationship.
Do you think Tenley is truly over her marriage?
Tenley is very ready to move on. That girl has so much love in her
heart. I've never seen someone love as much as her. You see a lot of
Tenley talking about her ex, but she didn't talk about her ex all the
time. She had so much more to talk about. I think she was taking this
very seriously.
When you made that phone call to Jake, were you shocked he told you not to come back?
Yeah I was. ... It was hurtful. I was heartbroken.
Did you ever envision yourself marrying Jake?
Yes! Every time I've ever imagined being married I imagined this guy
... I think I was a little intimidated because he was so good-looking.
Honestly, I see myself with someone from the South because I want
chivalry to come back. This is the type of relationship I have always
wanted. I did see myself with him. The reason I was able to leave was I
really thought this was love and this is real, and it will conquer all
things, and we will find each other. Even after taping was over I
thought in my heart that maybe he'll come back. It took me a while to
realize he's not coming back.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 3:54 am

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b167706_does_ali_want_be_next_bachelorette_her.html?sid=twitterfeed_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories

Does Ali Want to Be the Next Bachelorette? Her Answer Will Surprise You

Thu., Feb. 18, 2010 1:30 PM PST
by Megan Masters

It is the burning Bachelor questionof the moment: Will Ali become the next Bachelorette? (We've heard the producers are talking about it.)
Well, we just spoke with Jake's AWOLcutie
(seen pouting on his shoulder above), and while she says she is
"flattered" that ABC would consider her for such a "wonderful
opportunity," her answer is not what we were expecting...
"The idea of being put in another situation where I have to choose love over work is very frightening to me," Ali admits.
Huh. So it turns out not every girl dreams of someday
growing up to choose career over love on a nationally televised dating
show, regret her decision and then do it all over again? Weird!
Ali had to talk to us quickly today because she had to get back to
work (true story!), but it was clear that this girl is not exactly
clawing at the opportunity to be the next Trista. In fact, she kind of thinks she'd be bad at it.
"If I were to have the opportunity, it would be so exciting and
wonderful," Ali says, "[but] if had to pick guys, I think it'd be very,
very difficult for me because I've never met a guy and been attracted
to him right away."
Before you think that's a jab at Jake Pavelka, the
bachelor who just denied her when she asked to return to compete for
his love, Ali tells us it's just her dating style. "Usually, I'll meet
a friend and have a lot of interactions with them and become attracted
to their mind, rather than how they come off on first impression."
Which could actually be an issue should she sign on to be the Bachelorette, since the all-important "first impression rose" is a premiere episode staple.

----more at above link---

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on February 19th 2010, 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : copyright)
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 3:56 am

Are Ali and Jake together now? I am being serious. After reading the other article you just posted I am dying to know.

Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 4:13 am

These interviews show Ali as the smart, adult woman she seemed to be from the beginning, until that first spat with Vienna. Interesting to me is that she says:
"You don't see the things Vienna said to me that were really hurtful to me... I do feel bad, but you don't see the whole part of the story."
I guess we all knew that, and it just confirms the feud editing that went on, which left both Vienna AND Ali looking bad, but from Ali's comments above, seems as though Vienna's nasty remarks weren't shown.
Hmm, perhaps the PTB were protecting her somewhat after all.
As I said before I hate the darn 'story lines' and the way the PTB create mountains out of molehills. These are real people and I know they do it to themselves just by signing up for these things, but they sure as heck don't deserve to be hung out to dry in the media, just for publicity for the show.
Real people doing their thing all by themselves are as dramatic and interesting if not more so than artificial 'storylines' made up and pushed by story editors. Bah humbug.
I wonder how they sleep at night, and I hope these women will recover, because it's been really awful reading some of the stuff out there - even if one doesn't like one or another of them, one wouldn't wish the trashing even for one's worst enemy.

ETA: - Happy, I don't know, and the editing and rumours make it impossible to know, anything could be true, but I think that Jake might not pick either Tenley or Vienna, or perhaps says let's give it a whirl to Vienna without giving her a proposal, your guess is as good as mine!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 8:50 am

Beruthiel wrote:
Real people doing their thing all by themselves are as dramatic and interesting if not more so than artificial 'storylines' made up and pushed by story editors.

Agree 100% - I wish this show had never taken a turn toward manufactured drama and edited/embellished storylines.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 9:32 am

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/02/19/the-bachelors-ali-i-still-miss-jake/

Jake Pavelka and fans alike were bummed when frontrunner Ali Fedotowsky, 25, “pulled an Ed“, prematurely leaving The Bachelor when duty called at her job as an advertising account manager in San Francisco. Unlike last season, her abrupt decision to leave
did not have a happy ending. Once her bosses agreed to extend her leave
of absence, Pavelka had already moved on during his St. Lucia fantasy
dates. Fedotowsky spoke with PEOPLE about romance, regrets and rumors
that she’s the next star of The Bachelorette. –Carrie Bell
How did this work/taping snafu happen?
After hometowns, we had downtime. I called my manager with a producer
supervising. I found out I wasn’t eligible for a leave of absence. I
was under the impression that I’d get one or they’d make an exception.
The final word didn’t come down until two hours before the rose
ceremony. After went back to work, they ended up granting me one … It
was too late.
What could Jake have said to you that night to keep you leaving?
I don’t think I was expecting Jake to make me stay. When you’re going
through a tough time, you call your best friend and talk through it. He
was the closest person to me there and I was just hoping that he’d
listen and help me work it out myself.
Did you speak with your family before deciding?
I got the chance to speak with my mother. I said, “I’m falling in love
with this boy. What happens if I quit and Jake doesn’t pick me in the
end?” She said, “I saw you together. He loves you. You should stay.” I
didn’t believe in me.

rest of the story at above link

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on February 19th 2010, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copyright)
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 10:46 am

Jake sucks.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 12:05 pm

GoShorty wrote:
Jake sucks.

I think this whole show sucks, but I will still watch lol

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 12:26 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/ali-bachelor-jake-and-vienna-could-have-a-lasting-relationship-2010192
Ali: Bachelor Jake and Vienna Could Have a "Lasting Relationship"
Ali Fedotowsky has had a change of heart about Vienna Girardi.
"When I was in the house, did I think Jake and Vienna could have a long-term relationship? No, I didn't think that at all," she tells Entertainment Tonight. "That is one of the reasons I was confused about him picking me and her. Now that I have had a chance to see them interact on the show, I do think they could have a lasting relationship."
See the Bachelor stars' shocking pasts!
Despite clashing on the show, she says she has no hard feelings for Girardi -- who, Us Weekly reports, had an affair with her best friend's boyfriend in high school and drained $5,000 from a bank account she shared with her then-husband while he was deployed in Iraq. The new Us Weekly (out now) even reports that she even secretly has a boyfriend at home!
But Fedotowsky, 25, says, "I do think she is a decent person.... I just think she is a little bit young...." She also says she could see what Bachelor Jake Pavelka sees in Girardi, 25, that he doesn't in 25-year-old Tenley Molzahn, the other finalist.
Meow! See famous reality show feuds

"I think Tenley is innocent, sweet, nice and much more conservative," she says. "I look at Vienna and she is much more liberal, outgoing and likes to have a lot of fun and be silly."
Hot! See Bachelor Jake and others without their shirts!
Does Fedotowsky ever regret leaving the show for work?
"When I saw Jake at the Women Tell All, I felt a lot of regret," she says. "It was sad. Sometimes when I am sitting at my desk at work, I think I made the right choice. What I can say is that if I have to choose between love and work again, I might chose love. I have to start focusing on that more."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 2:37 pm

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v50439_the-bachelor-peek-.html

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 19th 2010, 4:17 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Beruthiel wrote:
Real people doing their thing all by themselves are as dramatic and interesting if not more so than artificial 'storylines' made up and pushed by story editors.

Agree 100% - I wish this show had never taken a turn toward manufactured drama and edited/embellished storylines.

It sucks because you know that there has to me tons of real drama going on. They have gotten greedy because of the excitement the surrounded Mellisa and Jason.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 20th 2010, 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 6:15 pm

I think tonight's show is gonna be full of drama!!

woo hoo 2
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 6:52 pm

star is reporting that jake and alli have been paired up since wta...<3

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 7:00 pm

All ready to watch the women

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the where are they now segment, always my favorite. Jillian & Ed are in Hawaii and I believe ABC taped them there. I hope the Jason & Molly segment was left on the cutting room floor but I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 8:17 pm

rallen wrote:
star is reporting that jake and alli have been paired up since wta...<3

Get out, I would love if that was true...for her sake more than Jake's.
Just seeing her cry again on WTA ...I cried too.
I like her, she is down-to-earth, intelligent and very humble enough to say she is sorry when she realized her bluntness hurt someone's feelings.

I also loved that she said Vienna doesn't deserved being trashed by the rag mags....none of them deserve that.

Roz is on......get ready to see hitthefan
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 8:36 pm

wow...wow...wow.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:02 pm

Rozlyn is so full of shit. And I think that Jake and Ali are together.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:02 pm

LOL Roz sure can dish it out, can't she? I'll give her credit - she's got her story and she's sticking to it. Actually Chris looked like a bully at times when confronting her.

Honestly watching Jake lock lips with these women, it looks like he's a shitty kisser, lol! Looks like a guppie when he goes in for a kiss.
lol!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 22nd 2010, 9:06 pm

sure roz can dish it but not well she looked like she had preplanned what she was going to say,like the whole chris harrison hitting on the producers "wife".....he is happily married himself and where was this WIFE when he visited roz in her hometown with his father..she came across as a lying bitter bitch yeah I said I cursed bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

and I would be so happy for ali if her and jake are together ...still holding out hope for the whole glass slipper for her!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: