View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 10:43 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
If there was any doubt that Jake picks Vienna there is no more (for me) . A production staff member told x17 online that Vienna and Jake are together.

ETA: It also metioned an engangement, but they did not know if he did or not.

Also now hearing that there may be a nifty movie out there that Vienna is starring in that could appear in your local XXX movie house. It is going to get much worse.

This whole season is turning out to be a complete gong show.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 11:38 pm

Why am I not surprised But you've gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 11:58 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
If there was any doubt that Jake picks Vienna there is no more (for me) . A production staff member told x17 online that Vienna and Jake are together.

ETA: It also metioned an engangement, but they did not know if he did or not.

Also now hearing that there may be a nifty movie out there that Vienna is starring in that could appear in your local XXX movie house. It is going to get much worse.

I read on FORT one of the posters could of paid a lot of money for Vienna's nude photos taken on a beach. I think one of her boyfriends went to the shoot with her. I don't know if they were for personal use or for an X-rated magazine. I would say it is going to get a lot worse. I wonder if Jake knew any of this.? Lets say he didn't? Does he care?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 4th 2010, 3:24 pm

Hiya all, despite despising myself for doing it, I've been folllwing this season, and what a gong show!
I haven't been posting just reading, not enough time for anything any more, life is killing me, LOL!
But before I go to bed for a long snooze, I read an interview by Corrie which finally tells why Vienna got all their backs up from day one - she apparently bad-mouthed the other women right from the start, which of course made everyone mad at her, so if Corrie told the truth, which I would be inclined to believe seeing that she seems to be honest, Vienna has a nasty mouth that we never saw, and so she's been getting away with crap while Ali's nastier utterances were aired. Man, I hate those editors!
Jake didn't even learn from himself on Jillian's season, and Ali saved herself at the eleventh hour, I can't wait to see what happens after the end, because these shows have made me so jaded I have no sympathy left for any of the participants, cynicism has won the battle for my soul - OOPS!

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 4th 2010, 3:47 pm

Hi Ruthie happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 4th 2010, 3:47 pm

Beruthiel wrote:
Hiya all, despite despising myself for doing it, I've been folllwing this season, and what a gong show!
I haven't been posting just reading, not enough time for anything any more, life is killing me, LOL!
But before I go to bed for a long snooze, I read an interview by Corrie which finally tells why Vienna got all their backs up from day one - she apparently bad-mouthed the other women right from the start, which of course made everyone mad at her, so if Corrie told the truth, which I would be inclined to believe seeing that she seems to be honest, Vienna has a nasty mouth that we never saw, and so she's been getting away with crap while Ali's nastier utterances were aired. Man, I hate those editors!
Jake didn't even learn from himself on Jillian's season, and Ali saved herself at the eleventh hour, I can't wait to see what happens after the end, because these shows have made me so jaded I have no sympathy left for any of the participants, cynicism has won the battle for my soul - OOPS!

Ruthie!!!! big hug
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 4th 2010, 4:03 pm

Ruthie...always love your views.

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 5th 2010, 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 5th 2010, 8:24 pm

Hi Ruthie! big hug
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 7:37 pm

Someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Ali to stay and I think I am going to cry. Hold me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 7:55 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Ali to stay and I think I am going to cry. Hold me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still so confused by her leaving....it doesn't make sense to me, because based on what I have seen she's the one!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 8:03 pm

Oh we have stairs and crying this season, he must not have been able to find a balcony!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 8:17 pm

I can't wait to see it. I love Ali!! IMO she deserves better than Jake, if he really is going to go for Vienna!
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 8:55 pm

happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 9:00 pm

I'm not even invested in this show this time, but seeing Ally leave was heart wrenching.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 9:12 pm

Does Ali's call change things? Will she be back or is it all fake??????????

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 9:15 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I have no idea!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 9:19 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 10:19 pm

I may be in the minority, but I thought Ali was a hot mess tonight. To me, she seemed either drunk or on tranquilizers. She said she loved him, he told her he was falling in love with her, and then she leaves. WTF? If you can't handle the uncertainty of the process then don't sign up for the show.

I love Gia, but her family was right out of central casting for The Jersey Shore. They met in a restaurant because they didn't want us to see that they in all likelihood live in Brooklyn and not Manhattan.

Tenley seemed to have the nicest house, the nice family, the nice everything. She is too much like Jake. Perfect.

I thought Vienna would be this spoiled, rich girl, but she lives in this little house and her dad sounds like a redneck. I was turned off when he told Jake that his daughter would keep the house clean and raise the kids right. Sent feminism backwards! I can see how Jake likes Vienna. He is the perfect choir boy and she is the bad girl who is unpredictable. They say opposites attract. He and Tenley are too alike. Gia is from a completely different world, and I doubt he could relate to her family. Ali may have had a chance, but she's gone. So... hello, Vienna.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 10:28 pm

realitycarol wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 10:31 pm

My opinion of Vienna is worse than it was last week. Then when her parents said other girls when she was younger did not like her it said everything. She just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, did you noticed Jake only talked about marriage with Ali's mom and Tenley dad. Need I say more about who he really liked. The Vienna pick has Jake was forced writen all over it.

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 10:47 pm

Don't worry, Happy. I bet Ali will be the next Bachelorette.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 8th 2010, 10:51 pm

thatgirl wrote:

I hope she will be So you like Vienna now?

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 2:53 am

I knew that Alli was going to leave ( I had read the spoilers) but I was still pretty shocked with how it went down. I didn't really get the whole work thing, it seemed sort of fake or forced to me. Like, even though he seemed head over heels for her on their hometown date he didn't really seem to care that she was leaving, I thought that was very strange. He seemed the most comfortable and affectionate with her and I totally thought she could have been the one for him.

It's probably for the best though, Alli and Tenley are way too good for Jake and I honestly think he deserves Vienna. I'd love it if Alli or Tenley were the next Bachelorette, though, I love both of them! (and I love it that Jordan wants Tenley to win, too, because Tenley's been my favorite since the first episode. lol)
Back to top Go down
Ro

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 4:54 am

I always wondered how it would play out when and if Ali left. She has been my fave from the start and loved the way their relationship was progressing. Vienna is def not my favorite - I'm still trying to imagine her really ending up the F1. I guess opposites do attract and I should know. I married my opposite and we get along great! When it comes to affairs of the heart, you just go with your gut and I think that's what Jake is doing. When he told Vienna's Dad tonight that he REALLY liked her and was falling hard, well - that told me all I need to know. He's a goner...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 7:13 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

I hope she will be So you like Vienna now?

No, I don't really like her, but I can see why Jake is falling for her. It has to do with that bungee jump they took. The fall shook some of the screws in his brain:) Seriously, I do think that bungee jump had an effect on him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 7:14 am

thatgirl wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I thought Ali was a hot mess tonight. To me, she seemed either drunk or on tranquilizers. She said she loved him, he told her he was falling in love with her, and then she leaves. WTF? If you can't handle the uncertainty of the process then don't sign up for the show.

I love Gia, but her family was right out of central casting for The Jersey Shore. They met in a restaurant because they didn't want us to see that they in all likelihood live in Brooklyn and not Manhattan.

Tenley seemed to have the nicest house, the nice family, the nice everything. She is too much like Jake. Perfect.

I thought Vienna would be this spoiled, rich girl, but she lives in this little house and her dad sounds like a redneck. I was turned off when he told Jake that his daughter would keep the house clean and raise the kids right. Sent feminism backwards! I can see how Jake likes Vienna. He is the perfect choir boy and she is the bad girl who is unpredictable. They say opposites attract. He and Tenley are too alike. Gia is from a completely different world, and I doubt he could relate to her family. Ali may have had a chance, but she's gone. So... hello, Vienna.

I can see why Ali was a mess honestly, I don't think she wanted to leave but it is taking a giant leap of faith that she would be the one in the end. Had she stayed and didn't get picked then what does she have, nothing, NO JOB and with the economy I don't think anyone would want to take that chance. Having said that, I wish Jake would have been a little more convincing.....but his kiss to her before he put her in the limo was really heart wrenching for me.

I missed Gia's HTD....

Vienna's HTD was just weird to me. The way her dad is with her is weird.....IDK I can't put my finger on it, but it was just weird.

Tenley, while I adore her, I don't think that she's ready yet for another relationship, she still seems to be carrying a lot of emotions about her divorce (wasn't that just 1 year ago?) which I understand, but STOP talking about the EX already, he was a douchebag for letting her go. Her family seemed nice though.

Ali's HTD was my fav---BIG SHOCK I know since I still like her even though I knew she left last night BOOOOO!!!

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not invested once again in this show, makes it a little easier to watch.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 8:51 am

I'm not a Bachelor fan. I really have an issue with the whole 25 women fighting over one man, and falling in love with very little actual time spent with alone in a short amount of time. While I do think it is possible to fall in love quickly I believe its when two people are inseparable.

That being said, due to the constant drama this season I have watched bits and pieces here and there. I actually felt bad for Ali. It seemed to be a difficult choice for her although Jake asked her to stay. I have one question though. I missed the part where she heard from her employer, but didn't she inform her place of employment prior to going on the show that she might be gone for an extended period of time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 9:02 am

blueeyed wrote:
I'm not a Bachelor fan. I really have an issue with the whole 25 women fighting over one man, and falling in love with very little actual time spent with alone in a short amount of time. While I do think it is possible to fall in love quickly I believe its when two people are inseparable.

That being said, due to the constant drama this season I have watched bits and pieces here and there. I actually felt bad for Ali. It seemed to be a difficult choice for her although Jake asked her to stay. I have one question though. I missed the part where she heard from her employer, but didn't she inform her place of employment prior to going on the show that she might be gone for an extended period of time?

She probably did tell her employers but I'm sure they didn't think she would be gone for as long as she has been. Who knows, but I can't say that I blame her all that much, I wish Jake would have given her more....its a HUGE risk IMO to take without knowing the for sure results.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 10:50 am

That episode was one big Hot Mess if you ask me! Vienna's family, bleck!!! Trashy, cheesy ...couldn't stand it.

Gia- she just doesn't seem like a "fit" with Jake.

Tenley- that dancing scene was awkward and they sure do talk about her divorce a lot. Her voice annoys me. She just bugs me.

Vienna - yuckyity yuck yuck yuck

Ali- something else was going on. I don't believe there was a job issue.

This season is so off. Jake seems "off".. everything just seems wrong. I can't put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 10:59 am

agree agree agree, its like a really bad movie, none of the characters click at all, not even chris. it feels like a script gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 11:10 am

Jake is "off", he doesn't come across as real. I didn't like him as the choice for this season to begin with. Next season should just be someone completely new, no 2nd chancers!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 11:18 am

Quote :

I agree 100%. I kept thinking to myself she is drunk or on something. She didn't act like the Ali we've all watched the past couple of weeks.

The whole thing seemed fishy to me. I cannot fathom that if you asked for time off, it was granted, but then all of sudden you have to go back to work or be fired? Doesn't ring true to me.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 11:19 am

Lori wrote:
Quote :

I agree 100%. I kept thinking to myself she is drunk or on something. She didn't act like the Ali we've all watched the past couple of weeks.

The whole thing seemed fishy to me. I cannot fathom that if you asked for time off, it was granted, but then all of sudden you have to go back to work or be fired? Doesn't ring true to me.

I think she was on tranquilizers.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 11:53 am

Everyone on this show is made to look a fool. I don't know why anyone goes on it anymore - they become a laughingstock.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1343

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 12:11 pm

I totally agree with the contrived theory. I've never watched this show before, but you guys talk about it so much I decided to see what it is all about ( Melissa Rycroft etc.). I can't stand Jake, I like Ali, Vienna is a mean girl, Gia seems lost, and Tenley seems like a little girl who wants to play grown up. Everyone seems so ....unnatural (if thats a word).
I'm in too deep now. I'll have to ride this train until it crashes.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 12:14 pm

It seemed so contrived to me too. "Ali, walk down the hall. When you get to the mark, fall down to the floor and start sobbing uncontrollably!"
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 12:28 pm

I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Train Wreck and all!

Back to top Go down
JACKIE 1965

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 12:33 pm

Quote :
No, I don't really like her, but I can see why Jake is falling for her. It has to do with that bungee jump they took. The fall shook some of the screws in his brain:) Seriously, I do think that bungee jump had an effect on him.

i agree that girl, i think He showed her his fear and vulnerability before that jump and liked the way she reacted to him at that time, so he feels a bond with her.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   February 9th 2010, 12:44 pm

If he picks Vienna then they deserve eachother and what I thought I liked about Jake I will not anymore JMO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: