View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:58 am

Lori wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:
I'm starting to think Jake may have picked no one.

And may have went back to try to get someone?

Good point and most definitely a possibility!

Maybe Ali?? Since she leaves for work? I know Ali was a major Bitch last week but I do still like her. And on Ellen Jake said that he feel in low with 2 women and Ellen asked was this early on that you fell in love with the girl or later on? He said early on....so we'll see. Once again I'm completely talking out of my ass!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 10:02 am

My guess would be Ali as well. Did she leave for work? I thought she left for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 10:28 am

lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Maybe Ali?? Since she leaves for work? I know Ali was a major Bitch last week but I do still like her. And on Ellen Jake said that he feel in low with 2 women and Ellen asked was this early on that you fell in love with the girl or later on? He said early on....so we'll see. Once again I'm completely talking out of my ass!

Did she really leave for work related reasons? Or was it similar to the reasons that Ed left last year (those dreaded work related issues)?

If you really think that Ali was a bitch last week, go back and watch it again. Others said much worse than Ali did, but they always showed Ali, even when she wasn't speaking. They wanted it to appear that she was a bitch, when in reality, she really wasn't.

Take a look at what we have for clues. We believe from RS and the preview pics, that Ali leaves at F4 (we believe at her own choosing). We believe that Gia leaves at F3, again because of her own choosing. We believe that Tenley leaves at F2 because of the info from RS (and she may be currently be dating another guy), which leaves us with Vienna as the last one standing. Could she really be the F1? We know that the filming of the FRC took place just prior to Thanksgiving. In an interview, Jake said that taping just finished, somewhere around the 1st of the year. What took place during December? It is expensive to do more filming and this show is nothing but cheap. Sure looks like he may have had some unfinished business to attend to. If it is not Vienna, Tenley is taken, and Gia may not have liked what Jake had to offer, that leaves us with Ali. If he did go back for her, was he successful?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 12:29 pm

Ali FTW of Jake's heart!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 8:42 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Ali FTW of Jake's heart!

Thats still my pick!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 8:43 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Did she really leave for work related reasons? Or was it similar to the reasons that Ed left last year (those dreaded work related issues)?

If you really think that Ali was a bitch last week, go back and watch it again. Others said much worse than Ali did, but they always showed Ali, even when she wasn't speaking. They wanted it to appear that she was a bitch, when in reality, she really wasn't.

Take a look at what we have for clues. We believe from RS and the preview pics, that Ali leaves at F4 (we believe at her own choosing). We believe that Gia leaves at F3, again because of her own choosing. We believe that Tenley leaves at F2 because of the info from RS (and she may be currently be dating another guy), which leaves us with Vienna as the last one standing. Could she really be the F1? We know that the filming of the FRC took place just prior to Thanksgiving. In an interview, Jake said that taping just finished, somewhere around the 1st of the year. What took place during December? It is expensive to do more filming and this show is nothing but cheap. Sure looks like he may have had some unfinished business to attend to. If it is not Vienna, Tenley is taken, and Gia may not have liked what Jake had to offer, that leaves us with Ali. If he did go back for her, was he successful?

yes I thought Ali was bitchy but I don't think she was the only one....now which one was it that had Vienna in her comedy skit? So they were all bitchy I was just a little surprised by Ali, but I still like her!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:02 pm

lovin wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

yes I thought Ali was bitchy but I don't think she was the only one....now which one was it that had Vienna in her comedy skit? So they were all bitchy I was just a little surprised by Ali, but I still like her!

Corrie was mean to Vienna in her comedy sketch!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:04 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Agreed! But I did LOL!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:12 pm

lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Agreed! But I did LOL!

You did laugh?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 10:37 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Agreed! But I did LOL!

You did laugh?

Yep I did!! I know

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 10:58 pm

lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Agreed! But I did LOL!

You did laugh?

Yep I did!! I know

Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 25th 2010, 10:59 pm

I only watched last week and this week. The ONLY one I like is Ali.

Vienna? UGH!
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:09 am

trubeliver wrote:

Vienna? UGH!

Ali is ugly and mean,she treats Vienna like trash

Vienna is Pretty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:21 am

The only one I like right now is Gia.

What a trainwreck this season has become...so bizarre! I noticed the champagne toast at the end of the episode was anything but enthusiastic, lol.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:22 am

Russellfan wrote:
trubeliver wrote:

Vienna? UGH!

Vienna is Pretty

Ali is cute and sweet. She reads people well. Vienna is !

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:23 am

Does Gia have a lisp like Drew Barrymore? I asked this in the nicest way possible.

Back to top Go down
CigsNCoffee

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:54 am

This is my first season watching. I have always avoided the show like the plauge, but the finale with Melissa RYcroft piqued my interest. I liked Ali first...then I actually liked Vienna for a hot second...now I hate Vienna, don't mind Ali or Gia, but I want him to pick Tenley. I heard the rumor that he picks Vienna, but I just don't believe it. How come I'm seeing a lot of Vienna Vs. Ali? Anyone out there rooting for Tenley?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:55 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': season 14, episode 4

by Chris Harrison

It has been another great week for The Bachelor and I want to thank all of you for already making this season such a huge success. This has been one of the most emotional seasons we have ever had. I understand this has also been an emotional season for you as well. Some of that emotion has turned into anger and some of that anger has been aimed towards me in the comments. Iím perfectly okay with this and appreciate the honesty. I do want to mention one particular comment that really impressed my wife and I. V wrote a comment early last Tuesday afternoon and it was awesome. I highly recommend you all go back and read it, as it was as nasty as it was eloquent. I must admit I had to look up a lot of the words she used but V, you rocked the rant.
This week I really enjoyed surprising the girls with the RVís and the road trip. While they were extremely excited at first I donít think they really understood this was a true road trip and they would be roughing it. Most of the girls wore high heels when they got on the RVís. Once they realized how it was going to be most of them went and changed except for Ashleigh who kept the heels on! When they were getting on the RVís Ali and Vienna went in separate directions. They wanted nothing to do with one another.
The girls cooked a lot of campfire food but the snack of choice was smores. These girls put away some smores but Corrie took the cake. That girl ate 8-10 smores a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gia got the one-on-one date this week. Jake told me this was ďa hot date.Ē Iím not sure whatís harder to believe, Jake didnít kiss a girl till the 11th grade or the fact that they played spin the bottle. Jake told me heíd never played spin the bottle before. I was going to tell him about seven minutes in heaven but I donít think heís ready for that yet. At the end of this date, if you listen close youíll hear the piano version of ďOn the Wings of Love.Ē This is one of my favorite versions of this song.
The group date started at Pismo beach. We all learned a good lesson at the beginning of this date. If you drive a huge RV onto soft sand it will get stuck. The date was held up for quite some time while we called tow trucks to come haul the RVís out of the sand. Lesson learned! If you ever get the chance, spend a night at the Madonna Inn. If you couldnít tell, each room is named and has a theme. If youíre up for a fun night at a freaky hotel this is your spot. Two things with the girls really stood out on this date. Jake and Ashleigh had no chemistry together. He wanted there to be something but there just wasnít. The other thing was Viennaís attitude finally got to Jake. Her telling everybody she wanted to go last kind of set Jake off and he let her have it a bit during their one-on-one time. The two-on-one date was tough for everybody this week. The girls really liked Ella and Kathryn. Both these girls are very sweet and they didnít want to compete with one another. Ella was a bit more aggressive and Kathryn really didnít use her time wisely but in the end it didnít matter. When Ellaís bags were taken away the women were stunned but when Kathrynís bags were also taken the ladies were absolutely floored and a couple of them started to cry.
The rose ceremony was especially cool this week. It was held at a beautiful mansion in Saratoga called Villa Montalvo. Itís now a historic landmark located in a state park. The Villa is named for the popular 16th-century writer Garcia Ordonez de Montalvo, who coined the name ďCalifornia.Ē As you can see, I have a lot of time on my hands when Iím on the road. Okay, the history lesson is over. Time to talk about this rose ceremony. Jake decided himself to come and talk to me. Clearly, we werenít exactly expecting it and the producers had to find me. I was out in the courtyard waiting to go in and announce the final rose. Depending on where we hold the ceremony sometimes I canít hear or see whatís going on and I have to wait to be told to go inside. Needless to say I was a little surprised to see Jake come walking out looking for me. When he started talking to me he was bumbling over his words a bit and I had no idea what he was talking about or what he wanted. We finally did get it figured out and as you saw I took a rose away. I really respect the fact that Jake took it upon himself to send four girls home this week when he didnít have to. This guy isnít messing around. If he doesnít feel it for somebody he would rather send them home instead of drag it out and take more time away from the women he really does have a connection with. Vienna getting that final rose really set the other women off, especially Ali. They really donít like each other and things only seem to be getting worse between them.

A couple of things before I let you go this week. Iím really excited to be on Ellen Wednesday. Sheís so good at what she does; I always enjoy my time with her. Yes, Iíll admit I have a bit of a crush. I also want to tell you how excited I am to be a part of our new show Bachelor Pad coming to ABC this summer. I wonít bore you with details yet but weíve wanted to do an ďall-starĒ show for some time now and this is the perfect way to do it without messing with our other shows. The cast is not set but you will be seeing many of your favorites from seasons past! It will be a fun summer show and I canít wait to get to work on it. Speaking of work, I hope youíll join Carrie Ann Inaba and me on the Grammy Red Carpet pre-show this Sunday on TV Guide Network. Have a great week and as always Iíll be reading those comments. V, see if you can outdo yourself this week. You can find me on Facebook and Twitter @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/26/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-season-14-episode-4/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 12:56 am

CigsNCoffee wrote:
This is my first season watching. I have always avoided the show like the plauge, but the finale with Melissa RYcroft piqued my interest. I liked Ali first...then I actually liked Vienna for a hot second...now I hate Vienna, don't mind Ali or Gia, but I want him to pick Tenley. I heard the rumor that he picks Vienna, but I just don't believe it. How come I'm seeing a lot of Vienna Vs. Ali? Anyone out there rooting for Tenley?

I like Tenley a lot. I just don't think they will end up together.

ETA: my name is Happy!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 6:39 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
trubeliver wrote:

Vienna? UGH!

Vienna is Pretty

Ali is cute and sweet. She reads people well. Vienna is !

LOVE ALI!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 6:43 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
CigsNCoffee wrote:

I like Tenley a lot. I just don't think they will end up together.

ETA: my name is Happy!

I like Tenley too, but don't see the sparks like I see with Ali! And with him picking Vienna!!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 7:00 am

bach pad sounds fun!!!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 7:13 am

Russellfan wrote:
trubeliver wrote:

Vienna? UGH!

Vienna is Pretty

In a nutshell, Ali is very attractive. All of the women in the house are treating Vienna the same way. Vienna is by far the least attractive lady in the final 15 and it isn't even close.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 7:21 am

This last episode is the only one I've watched all the way through.

So... I like Gia very much.

Why do the girls hate Vienna so much? What about her has got them so riled up.
I heard the "daddy thing", but that doesn't seem bad enough to cause such major dislike.
If tonight were the only episode someone watched, it would look like Ali was a big old bitch and the reason the brunette went home was that she dissed Vienna.
Do you think that maybe they have a feeling already that Jake has made up his mind about picking her and they are feeling cheated by the whole process?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 7:31 am

I just did a little reading at FORT.. trying to find some info...

This post by Shihtsulover is interesting:

I teach high school math and here it what I see . . .

Ali and Tenley are the cheerleaders in the popular crowd who can't believe that the most popular boy in school could be falling for someone that is not "one of them." I see high school clique behavior and Vienna is the band girl that might end up with the football star.

Vienna is also behaving like a high school girl that can't believe that the most popular boy in school could be interested in her and is head over heels. She doesn't know how to act around girls like Ali and Tenley and knows that they don't like her so she acts inappropriately which makes them dislike her even more.

Gina is the beautiful girl with the heart of gold who knows what it is like to be the outsider (as she told Jake tonight) so she feels bad that the other beautiful girls are treating Vienna badly and is nice to her.

Oh wait, didn't I just describe One Tree Hill??

Just saying . . .
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 8:32 am

I don't understand the dislike of Vienna based on what has been show thus far. I wonder if she is truly annoying and/or a bitch and that has all been edited out. I don't know but it is clear that all the girls dislike her for some reason. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Of the remaining girls, I would see Vienna as the least likely candidate for the final rose. I just don't understand the rumors that she is the "one."
Back to top Go down
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 8:48 am

I really liked Gia last night.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 9:30 am

aTmMom wrote:
I really liked Gia last night.

I did too and she was one I didn't think I would like. Is it just me or is this the weirdest bachelor ever? I don't know if it's because the end was spoiled or because I don't like the rumored F1, but I am just not into this one. The only girl I saw a real connection with was Tenley and the Vienna vs. everyone seems to be overtaking the show. I have never felt this way... I even loved Matt Grant's Bachelor. I guess I will have Bachelorette to look forward too...
Back to top Go down
CigsNCoffee

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 10:34 am

I can't figure out how to not screw up quoting yet, but Lori I agree with you. Vienna is getting a pretty good edit and the other girls are looking very petty and catty. Based on the last episode though, I think Vienna might be everything they say she is. I could see little things like the manic way she was with Jake.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 10:40 am

CigsNCoffee wrote:
I can't figure out how to not screw up quoting yet, but Lori I agree with you. Vienna is getting a pretty good edit and the other girls are looking very petty and catty. Based on the last episode though, I think Vienna might be everything they say she is. I could see little things like the manic way she was with Jake.

Maybe Jake likes that she is so "intense" and up-front about her feelings.
... or maybe he picks her, and then changes his mind. Then Reality Steve could be right, but not really. LOL

Quoting. Just hit the quote button on the top right of the post you want to quote, then type below the quoted section.

( there is multi quotes too, but let's start with the easy one)
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 10:59 am

I had to come here and see if you guys had any insight to my question about why all the hate for Vienna and I am so glad you posted it Nancy. I have watched all the episodes and I don't get it. Do I think she is the "one" for Jake probably not. Ali is/was my favorite but the more she pulls bitch fits like she did last night she is grating on my nerves.

They say they didn't like telling them about her date and how fabulous it was but after each and every date every other girl told about theirs so why single Vienna out? The more they worry about her and focus on her they will push Jake towards her. I am glad that he is a man that makes up his own mind and doesn't give in to gossip.

NancyB (admin) wrote:
This last episode is the only one I've watched all the way through.

So... I like Gia very much.

Why do the girls hate Vienna so much? What about her has got them so riled up.
I heard the "daddy thing", but that doesn't seem bad enough to cause such major dislike.
If tonight were the only episode someone watched, it would look like Ali was a big old bitch and the reason the brunette went home was that she dissed Vienna.
Do you think that maybe they have a feeling already that Jake has made up his mind about picking her and they are feeling cheated by the whole process?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 1:35 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
trubeliver wrote:

Vienna? UGH!

Vienna is Pretty

In a nutshell, Ali is very attractive. All of the women in the house are treating Vienna the same way. Vienna is by far the least attractive lady in the final 15 and it isn't even close.

I think Ali is cute, Tenley is beautiful, and Gia is gorgeous. JMO

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 26th 2010, 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 28th 2010, 1:12 am

BACHELOR SPOILERS! Tenley Molzahn To Be The Next Bachelorette

Since we already know who wins this season of The Bachelor, we know that Tenley Molzahn woní tbe going home with Jake Pavelka in the end. She is the sweetest thing, who got hosed by her lame @ss husband and deserves a good man. In fact, she deserves 25 men falling for her and thatís just what sheís going to get.

So where did I get the scoop? From DeAnna Pappas! Yes, she somewhat confirmed my suspicions on her Twitter,

ďI heard that she will be the Next Bachelorette. Pure rumor thoughÖ.I have no truth to back it up.Ē

Of course this hasnít been officially announced yet because ABC wouldnít spoil the current season. But itís the truth. Tenley Molzahn will be the next Bachelorette. I am very excited. I love her and I think she is the BEST choice. Thank God itís not Ali. I loved her at the beginning. But she has turned out way too bitchy and superior. Not feeling her anymore.

Congrats to Tenley! You deserve it girly! You are going to find a GREAT guy who deserves you and I canít wait to watch it all happen!

http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/01/27/bachelor-spoilers-tenley-molzahn-to-be-the-next-bachelorette/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 7:46 pm

If there was any doubt that Jake picks Vienna there is no more (for me) . A production staff member told x17 online that Vienna and Jake are together.

ETA: It also metioned an engangement, but they did not know if he did or not.

Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 9:39 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Since we already know who wins this season of The Bachelor, we know that Tenley Molzahn woní tbe going home with Jake Pavelka in the end. She is the sweetest thing, who got hosed by her lame @ss husband and deserves a good man. In fact, she deserves 25 men falling for her and thatís just what sheís going to get.

So where did I get the scoop? From DeAnna Pappas! Yes, she somewhat confirmed my suspicions on her Twitter,

ďI heard that she will be the Next Bachelorette. Pure rumor thoughÖ.I have no truth to back it up.Ē

Of course this hasnít been officially announced yet because ABC wouldnít spoil the current season. But itís the truth. Tenley Molzahn will be the next Bachelorette. I am very excited. I love her and I think she is the BEST choice. Thank God itís not Ali. I loved her at the beginning. But she has turned out way too bitchy and superior. Not feeling her anymore.

Congrats to Tenley! You deserve it girly! You are going to find a GREAT guy who deserves you and I canít wait to watch it all happen!

http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/01/27/bachelor-spoilers-tenley-molzahn-to-be-the-next-bachelorette/

That's not what a lot of folk are hearing. Word has it that negotiations are almost complete to have Ali as the next bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 9:43 pm

I like Tenley more than Ali, but I am not sure Tenley could pull off the Bachelorette. Ali would be great. Either way I am sure the Bachelorette will be much better than this season .
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 10:02 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That's not what a lot of folk are hearing. Word has it that negotiations are almost complete to have Ali as the next bachelorette.

That is what I thought too. That Ali would be the best choice.

Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 29th 2010, 10:34 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
If there was any doubt that Jake picks Vienna there is no more (for me) . A production staff member told x17 online that Vienna and Jake are together.

ETA: It also metioned an engangement, but they did not know if he did or not.

Also now hearing that there may be a nifty movie out there that Vienna is starring in that could appear in your local XXX movie house. It is going to get much worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: