View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:33 pm

Michelle sure is a whackadoodle!

LOL @ James. He doesn't strike me as the time who would watch this show!
lol!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:46 pm

Lori wrote:
Michelle sure is a whackadoodle!

LOL @ James. He doesn't strike me as the time who would watch this show!

The perfect word, Lori!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:49 pm

I think Elizabeth is Michelle's long lost sister.

Sorry, she IS being a tease and he didn't say he wanted her to kiss him.
Talk about twisting his words.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 8:50 pm

So, who wins? LOL! Curiosity gets the best of me. I really don't want to watch the entire series.

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 9:43 pm

Tiger wrote:
So, who wins? LOL! Curiosity gets the best of me. I really don't want to watch the entire series.

This is the spoiler thread I think:

Vienna

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 11:40 pm

Andy is dating Elizabeth from this season not the one cut tonight , but the one I believe is from D.C.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 18th 2010, 11:50 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Andy is dating Elizabeth from this season not the one cut tonight , but the one I believe is from D.C.

Was she the one in the national guard?
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 12:42 am

Dave G from Jokers is saying that Tenley is already dating somebody else.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 1:28 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/19/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3/

Chris' blog

Alright everybody, take a deep breath. Now again. Okay, lets move on shall we. Hope you got the chance to watch Carrie Ann Inaba and me Sunday on TV Guide Network covering the red carpet for the Golden Globes. A big thanks to all the stars who stopped by to chat with us. Now lets talk Bachelor!
The girls were not at all happy that Vienna got the first one-on-one date this week. But it was when she came home with a rose that the trouble really began. Iíll get to that in just a bit. The first stop they made was Jakeís house. If it looked a little familiar thatís because that was Jasonís house as well. I know itís not his and I know it only happens on TV but when a helicopter picks you up for a date, thatís just awesome. It was clear on the show that Jake and Vienna didnít want to bungee jump but that didnít really do justice to just how freakiní terrified they really were. They were hyperventilating and it took about 20 minutes for them to decide to jump. We really thought they werenít going to do it but in the end they gutted up and took the plunge. The instructors asked if they would do it again to which they both quickly said no! That had to be the most panic-stricken, torturous date weíve ever had. Iíd like to think theyíre both better people because of overcoming their fears and all that psychological mumbo jumbo but Iím guessing all they got was the crap scared out of them. Jake and Vienna really hit it off but when Vienna came back with a rose it really set the girls off. She so alienated herself that all the other girls literally moved out of her room. She joked about how much she liked having her own room but it really did bother her. She really didnít understand why everybody turned against her.
Next came the group date to the comedy club ó or as Jake likes to call it, the day from hell. Tenley turned herself into a human pretzel (she was always doing this around the house as well). It was really strange to see Ashleigh so nervous and terrified. I chalk it up to her intense fear of Jon Lovitz developed as a child watching Saturday Night Live (I may have made that last part up). The comedy was pretty bad but not nearly as bad as the emotional mess that was the after party. It seemed like Jake was dealing with one crying woman after another. By the time he got to Michelle he had clearly had enough. I was proud to see Jake call her bluff. Sending her home was a big turning point in this show. Up to that point the girls thought Jake might be too nice to send anybody home from a date. This really kicked things up a notch and the women were extremely impressed. The girls clearly made a pact to tell Jake their feelings about Vienna but he really wished they would spend that time talking about themselves rather than somebody else.
Gia was one of the ladies who didnít get a date this week. You didnít get a chance to see this but she was much more concerned about Ella getting time with Jake and she really didnít make a big deal out of how disappointed she was. I thought that was very cool and showed a very caring side of her we hadnít seen up to that point. It took a lot of work and planning but getting Ethan to surprise Ella on the date to Sea World was worth it. Itís really great to see a single mom like Ella that is so selfless, so caring, get a gift like that. Jake obviously loves kids and wants a family himself. He told me that was one of the most memorable dates of the season. For you Bachelor historians out there, I hope you enjoyed the irony of Ella mentioning Ryan and Trista on that date as they too had a date at Sea World during their season. I talked to Trista this week and she told me she still sleeps with the stuffed Shamu she got on that date. They went back to Sea World last year and now their little boy Max has a stuffed Shamu as well. Iím guessing one of the biggest surprises this week was seeing Elizabeth not get a rose and be sent home. Jake found that Elizabeth wasnít just a tease but she was a confusing tease (deadly combo). She was such a confusing tease, she even confused herself. Jake didnít have the time or patience for this and made a tough but good call following his heart.

Emotions are clearly running high in the house and you can say the same for Jake. The more the women see Jake step up and take control and show just how sincere he really is, the more the feelings and tension build. I hope you saw the tease for next weekís show as we hit the road for a drama-filled road trip and what turned out to be a wild rose ceremony. Before I leave you this week I do want to say Iím pretty upset about something and I think you know what that is. How could we go an entire episode and not hear ĒOn The Wings Of LoveĒ? Just wanted to make sure I got that in your head again. Thank you for all the comments youíve left this season. Iíve read just about all of them. Yes, all of them, good, bad, and some just downright mean but I love and respect them all just the same. You can always find me on Facebook and Twitter (@chrisbharrison).

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 1:33 am

bubs wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Yes.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 1:42 am

There is also a deleted clip at the link from my CH's blog post.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 1:45 am

ams06 wrote:
Dave G from Jokers is saying that Tenley is already dating somebody else.

Does he know who it is?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 2:07 am

bubs wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

This is her:

She kind of reminds me of Tessa.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 7:31 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
bubs wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

This is her:

She kind of reminds me of Tessa.

Thanks, Happy!!
I really liked Andy...and Elizabeth was my favorite the very first night.
She just seemed so down-to-earth and nice.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 12:38 pm

Yes I really liked the above Elizabeth.

So glad that Jake did not give the other Elizabeth a rose last night. She tried to manipulate the situation and it just backfired on her. It was a stupid ploy on her part. She was over confident, imho.

I still cannot believe Vienna is going to be the final girl. I just don't see it at this point.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 1:19 pm

The Bachelor Blog: Jake Takes the Plunge

I want to start by remembering the people that were lost this past week in Haiti ó and their families. My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in such a terrible natural disaster.
There were some seriously strong opinions commented here this past week and a specifically strong reaction to my comment on cheating. I understand why you feel that way, considering Iím dating multiple women, but let me explain my point of view. When you sign up for this show, you know the premise. One guy dates multiple women, just like on The Bachelorette when one woman dates multiple men. When I was on The Bachelorette, watching Jillian date other guys was really hard, but that was what I signed up for. I never wouldíve expressed interest in someone else while I was vying for Jillianís affection. And I definitely wouldnít have sought out a relationship with somebody else. I made a promise to her that I was there for her and to find love, and thatís what I expect from the women that are on the show this season. Call it what you will, but I did like Rozlyn and it hurt to know that she had kissed me the night before, accepted a rose and told me how she was looking forward to getting to know me better, all the while engaging in another relationship. Enough said. I moved on then and Iím moving on now.
As you all now know, Iím terribly afraid of heights. I seriously get freaked out when Iím on bridges, tall buildings, etc. Seems kind of silly for a pilot, I know. I felt bad for Vienna because I was so quiet on the first part of our date. She probably thought I was bored or didnít like her but I was just very nervous. She had no clue what we were doing until the helicopter pilot slipped and told her two minutes before we landed. She started to freak out! When I stepped out on to the edge of the bridge, I had never felt fear like that in my life! I was petrified! My whole body went numb. Luckily Vienna has a real nurturing side to her and that helped me to take the plunge. I think it also brought us a lot closer. We conquered our fears together.
The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club date was a blast! My sides were hurting from some of the girlsí routines, whether they were funny or not. Corrieís routine about Vienna really set the tone for the rest of the night. Every time I would sit down and talk to a girl at the afterparty, she would spend her time with me putting down the other women. Apparently there was more truth to those comedy routines than I thought. I really thought I would come into this season and have a pretty smooth run. Boy was I wrong. Drama!
Letís talk about Michelle. She is one of the most sincere people Iíve ever met but the pressure from this environment clearly became too much for her. It felt like she was begging me to release her from this journey. She was miserable and honestly it made me feel bad for her Ö and yet she was really surprised when I asked her to leave.
And then we have Elizabeth; that girl was confusing the hell out of me. Ladies, please remember: Rules to Successful Dating, 101 ó Donít play games! Especially when time is very limited. I got upset, she got upset. Not a good start to a relationship.
Okay, here are some answers to a couple of questions I got last week:
1. Iím driving a 2007 Triumph Bonneville. Its like the new T100 but doesnít have the two-tone paint. Itís an AWESOME bike!
2. I work out with two trainers in Dallas. (Cat and Dom Colona). My workouts consist of medium to heavy weight with iso/bio-metric exercises. Lots and lots of core and abdominal training and remember, working out is 80 percent diet. ĖJake Pavelka

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/19/the-bachelor-blog-jake-takes-the-plunge/

Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 7:25 pm

Could someone help me out i'm a bit confused about yesterdays episode i could swaer i saw apreview where Tenley says she is pregnant i know she is not but did i miss that part durung the show?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 7:27 pm

nava....that never made the show. Lots of people saw the preview but no one saw it on the show last night. Evidently Tenley was making a joke of some sort but they must have decided to edit it out.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 7:50 pm

It was a joke Chris said somewhere today and will be shown during the women tell all eppy.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 8:37 pm

Lori wrote:
nava....that never made the show. Lots of people saw the preview but no one saw it on the show last night. Evidently Tenley was making a joke of some sort but they must have decided to edit it out.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/19/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3/

I might of posted this in the other thread, but that clip were she tells him she is pregnant as a joke is below CH blog just scroll down and you should see it. Just click the link Smile.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 19th 2010, 8:39 pm

nava wrote:
Could someone help me out i'm a bit confused about yesterdays episode i could swaer i saw apreview where Tenley says she is pregnant i know she is not but did i miss that part durung the show?

I posted the link to the clip you are talking about. They sure know how to get the viewers to watch.

Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 20th 2010, 9:25 am

Thanks for the response I saved the show on my PVR thinking i missed it guess i can go ahead and delete it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 7:38 am

hmmm, any ideas what this is referring to:

'The Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka: "Horrible" and "awful" incident coming

By Reality TV World staff, 01/21/2010

The drama is apparently just getting started on ABC's The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.

"That is yet to come. But it won't be any secret," The Bachelor star Jake Pavelka told Entertainment Tonight about the season's "lowest point" in an interview released Wednesday.

"[It was] horrible. Awful. [On] a scale of one to 10 [it was] nearing a 10. My reaction was devastation."

RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelor 14

More The Bachelor 14 News

According to Pavelka, the "horrible" incident was much "juicer" than anything viewers have seen on the first three episodes of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, which was filmed last fall.

"Yes. It's juicy now [but] it's going to get a lot juicer," Pavelka told ET.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he said about the season's initial drama, which has included The Bachelor's producers dismissing Rozlyn Papa for an "inappropriate relationship" with fired producer Ryan Callahan and Pavelka's own decision to eliminate Michelle Kujawa early.

"It was early. There wasn't a whole lot of emotion there," Pavelka told ET about Papa. "I liked her, I was falling for her, she was beautiful. Thank goodness it happened in Episode 2.

Pavelka also told ET that he didn't get too intimate during his fantasy suite overnight dates.

"I have nothing to apologize for," he said. "The greatest thing about the fantasy suites is you don't have to go in there and make babies. It is a great opportunity to go in there and spend more time with a girl you are falling in love with."

In addition, he also defended Vienna, who has openly clashed with most of the show's other bachelorettes.

"There is a level of honesty that comes from her that is turning the girls off," Pavelka told ET.

"It is like on our bungee jumping date, it went really well. She goes back and starts talking about it, saying, 'You really get to see who Jake is,' but the other girls don't want to hear that. She is naturally trying to talk about something wonderful that happened in her life. Bless her heart, it gets her in trouble."
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 8:52 am

Lori wrote:
hmmm, any ideas what this is referring to:

'The Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka: "Horrible" and "awful" incident coming

By Reality TV World staff, 01/21/2010

The drama is apparently just getting started on ABC's The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.

"That is yet to come. But it won't be any secret," The Bachelor star Jake Pavelka told Entertainment Tonight about the season's "lowest point" in an interview released Wednesday.

"[It was] horrible. Awful. [On] a scale of one to 10 [it was] nearing a 10. My reaction was devastation."

RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelor 14

More The Bachelor 14 News

According to Pavelka, the "horrible" incident was much "juicer" than anything viewers have seen on the first three episodes of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, which was filmed last fall.

"Yes. It's juicy now [but] it's going to get a lot juicer," Pavelka told ET.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he said about the season's initial drama, which has included The Bachelor's producers dismissing Rozlyn Papa for an "inappropriate relationship" with fired producer Ryan Callahan and Pavelka's own decision to eliminate Michelle Kujawa early.

"It was early. There wasn't a whole lot of emotion there," Pavelka told ET about Papa. "I liked her, I was falling for her, she was beautiful. Thank goodness it happened in Episode 2.

Pavelka also told ET that he didn't get too intimate during his fantasy suite overnight dates.

"I have nothing to apologize for," he said. "The greatest thing about the fantasy suites is you don't have to go in there and make babies. It is a great opportunity to go in there and spend more time with a girl you are falling in love with."

In addition, he also defended Vienna, who has openly clashed with most of the show's other bachelorettes.

"There is a level of honesty that comes from her that is turning the girls off," Pavelka told ET.

"It is like on our bungee jumping date, it went really well. She goes back and starts talking about it, saying, 'You really get to see who Jake is,' but the other girls don't want to hear that. She is naturally trying to talk about something wonderful that happened in her life. Bless her heart, it gets her in trouble."

The going thought is that it is when Ali leaves on her own after her hometown date.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 9:10 am

Thanks! I was reading over at the FORT and that was their thought too. I thought this was a pretty juicy post from sdl who has had some insider info in the past:

posted by sdl :
I had an interesting conversation today.
I called a friend at ABC to try to find out more on the breakup of Luke and Tali from More to Love - I know that show didn't air on ABC but it was a Fleiss vehicle picked up by Fox - and I really fell for the love story. I thought my friend might know something through the grapevine. That's another story.
The conversation turned to TB, which is where his focus is right now. I don't want to offend anyone, but this is what I was told.
Jake is not popular. He was described as the "horniest guy we've had on this show since Jesse Palmer (was Jesse horny, I don't remember?). He is nothing off screen like he is portrayed on screen - demanding, short tempered, and says he will do things that he has no intention of doing. It has not made him many friends in the production group.
They do not think he's very smart, interesting, or honest. He talks about religion, but goes for the cheapest girls.
Since this season is premised on the "can nice guys finish first?" theme, it is an editing nightmare to decide which way to go - cover up the blemishes or throw him to the wolves. That's where they are now.
I've got to run but those are the highlights. Again, I apologize if my comments are offensive, but that's exactly what I was told.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 9:35 am

Lori wrote:
Thanks! I was reading over at the FORT and that was their thought too. I thought this was a pretty juicy post from sdl who has had some insider info in the past:

posted by sdl :
I had an interesting conversation today.
I called a friend at ABC to try to find out more on the breakup of Luke and Tali from More to Love - I know that show didn't air on ABC but it was a Fleiss vehicle picked up by Fox - and I really fell for the love story. I thought my friend might know something through the grapevine. That's another story.
The conversation turned to TB, which is where his focus is right now. I don't want to offend anyone, but this is what I was told.
Jake is not popular. He was described as the "horniest guy we've had on this show since Jesse Palmer (was Jesse horny, I don't remember?). He is nothing off screen like he is portrayed on screen - demanding, short tempered, and says he will do things that he has no intention of doing. It has not made him many friends in the production group.
They do not think he's very smart, interesting, or honest. He talks about religion, but goes for the cheapest girls.
Since this season is premised on the "can nice guys finish first?" theme, it is an editing nightmare to decide which way to go - cover up the blemishes or throw him to the wolves. That's where they are now.
I've got to run but those are the highlights. Again, I apologize if my comments are offensive, but that's exactly what I was told.

Lori - was that posted recently or was it prior to the season? The reason I ask is that is what I had heard prior to the season, but he is not being shown that way. The way he is kissing the women is almost junior high school like.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 10:38 am

Honestly minny I don't know. This person quoted sdl's post so I do not know when the original post was made. I took it to mean this was during production as they talked about the editing nightmare and the fact he goes for the cheapest girls. I could certainly be wrong and clearly the above behavior does not seem like the same Jake we see on t.v.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 11:06 am

It doesn't surprise me at all to read that, Lori. I started out last season liking Jake, but for some reason, when he came back to warn Jillian about Wes (?), my opinion of him changed. That just seemed kind of desperate. And, he hasn't impressed me much this season, either.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 3:32 pm

I really like Jake. Shoot!

Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 4:28 pm

Lori wrote:
Honestly minny I don't know. This person quoted sdl's post so I do not know when the original post was made. I took it to mean this was during production as they talked about the editing nightmare and the fact he goes for the cheapest girls. I could certainly be wrong and clearly the above behavior does not seem like the same Jake we see on t.v.

Lori - I was just across the street, and saw another post by sdl which the person just put up, and it answers your question from earlier. Kind of weird how that happened - lol

I like Jake, and this season has been pretty interesting. But he is a dork. What I haven't seen is the guy that was described to me by someone I
respect a great deal, who is in a position to know, as the "horniest
Bachelor since Jessie Palmer" (who apparently made out a lot). So i placed a call this morning to get clarification. To paraphrase the
conversation, I was told that Jake was very nervous around girls. This
is the second time I've heard my friend use this analogy, so I'll
repeat it: "Jake is like a monkey with a football. He knows it's fun and he likes
holding it, but he has absolutely no idea what to do with it." He went on to describe all of the awkward moments they have edited out,
including the inappropriate giggles and brain freezes. So I think I understand Jake, and that comment, better now. I also like him better. It's a tough position to be in.

OK now, I may be a bit slow, but I have no clue what he means when he says that he understands that comment "horniest bachelor" better. IMO - he doesn't act horny at all.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 4:44 pm

So Jake is a big dork, doesn't know what to do around women? I haven't seen him act horny either, maybe they edit that out, lol. Thanks minny! This keeps getting more interesting, and confusing! lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 4:50 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Lori - I was just across the street, and saw another post by sdl which the person just put up, and it answers your question from earlier. Kind of weird how that happened - lol

I like Jake, and this season has been pretty interesting. But he is a dork. What I haven't seen is the guy that was described to me by someone I
respect a great deal, who is in a position to know, as the "horniest
Bachelor since Jessie Palmer" (who apparently made out a lot). So i placed a call this morning to get clarification. To paraphrase the
conversation, I was told that Jake was very nervous around girls. This
is the second time I've heard my friend use this analogy, so I'll
repeat it: "Jake is like a monkey with a football. He knows it's fun and he likes
holding it, but he has absolutely no idea what to do with it." He went on to describe all of the awkward moments they have edited out,
including the inappropriate giggles and brain freezes. So I think I understand Jake, and that comment, better now. I also like him better. It's a tough position to be in.

OK now, I may be a bit slow, but I have no clue what he means when he says that he understands that comment "horniest bachelor" better. IMO - he doesn't act horny at all.

This is confusing. I read that ET article were Jake says:

As the number of girls gets fewer, the show is getting closer to the overnight dates in the fantasy suite. So how steamy does it get?
"I have nothing to apologize for," Jake says. "The greatest thing about the fantasy suites is you don't have to go in there and make babies. It is a great opportunity to go in there and spend more time with a girl you are falling in love with."

So how can he be "horniest bachelor"? I don't get this . Who is the real Jake?

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 4:52 pm

Well maybe he is horny as hell but doesn't know what to do about it? Maybe he walks around with a bulge in his pants or something. I dunno. It is confusing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 4:54 pm

Lori wrote:
Well maybe he is horny as hell but doesn't know what to do about it? Maybe he walks around with a bulge in his pants or something. I dunno. It is confusing! Laughing

or "blue balls" because the girls will not touch him w/ or without the cameras around?

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 6:31 pm

Well next Monday we will have to be on the look out for signs of Jake's horniness! (Gotta admit I don't know how to spell that word) LMAO
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 8:20 pm

This was just posted on FORT dont know if it is true or not but here is the post
Quote :
Just read this on the ABC board:
I have never posted on these boards but I have read several posts regarding the possible outcome of this season. According to a lot of spoilers, Vienna was chosen by Jake. I am not doubting this could of happened. However, I was catering a wedding in Orlando today and I saw Vienna there. She was with another gentlemen and they were all over one another. When she came to the catering line where I was serving, I was able to talk to her. I told her that she looked familar(although I already knew who she was.). She said "You've may have seen me on the bachelor." I said oh, yeah. She then just moved on down and line and I didn't say anything else to her the rest of the day.

If Jake indeed chose her then I can't see them being still together. Unless she was just sewing her "wild oats" before she had to hook back up with Jake. I understand she can't be with Jake until the show ends but she seemed really into this guy she was with.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 23rd 2010, 8:47 pm

Amanda09 wrote:
This was just posted on FORT dont know if it is true or not but here is the post
Quote :
Just read this on the ABC board:
I have never posted on these boards but I have read several posts regarding the possible outcome of this season. According to a lot of spoilers, Vienna was chosen by Jake. I am not doubting this could of happened. However, I was catering a wedding in Orlando today and I saw Vienna there. She was with another gentlemen and they were all over one another. When she came to the catering line where I was serving, I was able to talk to her. I told her that she looked familar(although I already knew who she was.). She said "You've may have seen me on the bachelor." I said oh, yeah. She then just moved on down and line and I didn't say anything else to her the rest of the day.

If Jake indeed chose her then I can't see them being still together. Unless she was just sewing her "wild oats" before she had to hook back up with Jake. I understand she can't be with Jake until the show ends but she seemed really into this guy she was with.

This does not surprise me. Thanks Amanda for bringing this over.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 8:51 am

I'm starting to think Jake may have picked no one.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:47 am

Lori wrote:

And may have went back to try to get someone?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 24th 2010, 9:48 am

minnyace01 wrote:
Lori wrote:

And may have went back to try to get someone?

Good point and most definitely a possibility!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: