View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 5:36 am

Here we go... the Bachelor airs January 4th and the sleuthing has begun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktiCqkzhYA

Dreamer from Jokers has already screen capped the commercial... I will go check out the Fort and see what the ladies over there have found out yet. I LOVE the Bachelor sleuthing... I can't do it, but I like reading what others find.

Here are Dreamers Screencaps:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 5:41 am

Last edited by Moody on December 16th 2009, 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 5:50 am

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-spoilers-speculation/84916-sleuthing-final-15-ladies-spoilers-2.html

These are the girls we know make it past the first night so far!

1 JESSIE SULIDIS
2 ELLA NOLAN
3 VIENNA GIRARDI
4 ASHLEY ELMORE
5 ALI*
6 ASHLEIGH*
7 CAITYLN*
8 CHRISTINA*
9 TENLEY
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 6:14 am

Last edited by Moody on December 16th 2009, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 6:19 am

NAMES:
BACK ROW: JESSIE, VIENNA, ELIZABETH (FROM NE), TIANA, ALEXA, SHEILA, ASHLEIGH, CAITLYN; MIDDLE ROW: VALISHIA, KATHRYN, ALI, ROZLYN, MICHELLE, KIRSTEN, ELLA, ASHLEY, CHRISTINA; FRONT ROW: ELIZABETH (FROM KY), EMILY, TENLEY, CHANNY, JAKE PAVELKA, STEPHANIE, GIA, CORRIE, KIMBERLY

LINK TO SOURCE

Last edited by Moody on December 16th 2009, 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 6:20 am

Ok, I am going nuts here... I can find all the sleuthing info... the even have it down to a final 12 maybe less by now, but I can't find the women's bios!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 6:24 am

Jessie
Cut at 9/6 RC (10/28)
Home at Halloween, told a 'friend' she made it to the F6. I'm assuming she meant she was cut at F6, because she wouldn't be hanging out on Halloween if she made it to the next RC 11/1.

Ella
Cut at 6/4 RC (11/1)
A small blurb came out 11/12 about her time on the show, and that she'd been gone 'about a month'. So far, her stay reminds me of Stephanie's on Jason's season. 1-1 date with her son in the 3rd episode, home before HTDs.

Ashley Elmore
Cut at 15/12 RC (10/20)
She was home on or before OCT 10/24, which is the 12/9 cut. A one-time poster claiming to be a friend said she was home the week before Halloween. From what I can tell, she didn't like Jake at all.

Channy
All I know is she was home before 10/30, because she was partying it up in Vegas that day. So she made it no farther than 9/6 (10/28). She could have been cut at any previous RC.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 9:38 am

Thanks Mood. The Bachelor 14 wasn't even on my radar. Can't believe it's starting soon!
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 10:49 am

Based on the screen caps, I think I know who the final one is.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 11:44 am

Thanks Moody!! I didn't like Jake, but I am still getting excited. It was stated on Jokers that Howard Stern previewed the first couple episodes and says that Jake cries a lot and at one point he is so mad/upset that he won't even talk to the camera. Someone also said that it was a "bumpy ride" for Jake. It should be interesting at least....
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 2:15 pm

Thanks Moody! I can't wait for the season to start!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 2:15 pm

annie367 wrote:
Based on the screen caps, I think I know who the final one is.

who?

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 4:25 pm

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/12/meet-the-girls-of-the-new-bachelor/

THE BACHELORETTES BY THE NUMBERS
•The bacherlottes range in age from 23 to 32, with an average age of 25.
•There are 2 Elizabeths and an Ashley/Ashleigh pair
•14 U.S. states represented, as are Washington D.C. and two Canadian provinces
•California has the most contestants (5), with Florida, Illinois and Ohio each having 2
•3 of the women have children; 1 of these single moms has 2 kids; All the children are boys under 10.
•4 women claim to be models, at least part-time.

THE COMPLETE LIST:

•Alexa, 25, an entrepreneur from Galloway, OH

•Ali, 25, an advertising account manager from Williamstown, MA

•Ashleigh, 25, an account manager from North Potomac, MD

•Ashley, 29, a teacher from Pittsburgh, PA

•Caitlyn, 24, a spokesmodel from Winfield, IL

•Channy, 29, a mortgage loan officer from Santa Rosa, CA

•Christina, 25, a restaurant manager from San Diego, CA

•Corrie, 23, a wardrobe consultant from Kissimmee, FL

•Elizabeth, 29, a nanny from Imperial, NE

•Elizabeth, 29, a Captain in the Air National Guard, from Washington, D.C.

•Ella, 30, a single mother (8-year-old son, Ethan) and hair stylist from Lafollette, TN

•Emily, 23, a fit model from West Chester, OH

•Gia, 26, a swimsuit model from New York, NY

•Jessie, 25, a cosmetic sales manager from Oakville, Ontario, Canada

•Kathryn, 25, a corporate flight attendant from Lexington, KY

•Kimberly, 24, a NBA dancer from Norman, OK

•Kirsten, 25, a waitress from Aurora, CO

•Michelle, 26, an office manager from Anaheim, CA

•Rozlyn, 28, a single mother (son, Ayden, age 7) and model/makeup artist from Richmond, VA

•Sheila, 25, a commercial pilot from San Juan Capistrano, CA

•Stephanie, 24, a dance teacher from Morris, IL

•Tenley, 25, a college admissions from Newberg, OR

•Tiana, 31, a medical technician from Vancouver, BC, Canada

•Valishia, 32, a single mother (son, Blake, age 6; son, Vann, 2) and homemaker from Carlsbad, CA

•Vienna, 23, a marketing representative from Sanford, FL
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 16th 2009, 4:26 pm

I don't have time now but if you go to the link provided, you can click on their individual names and see the bio.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/12/meet-the-girls-of-the-new-bachelor/
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 17th 2009, 4:45 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 30th 2009, 5:11 pm

RealityWanted

The Bachelor's Crew Member Affair Scandal!

bit.ly 6qoqC7 #thebachelor

Sucks for the bachelor, but we have to commend the sneaky gal for thinking outside the box!

One of the female contestants "looking for love" on the upcoming installment of The Bachelor reportedly had something going on with a male crew member instead of focusing her energies on wooing The Bachelor himself, Jake Pavelka!

The news broke after ABC aired a promo with one of the women saying in a clip, "She's been having an sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor House."

Juicy!

Officials from the show aren't commenting, but we're certain they will spin that particular episode as "the most shocking episode EVER!"

It hasn't been revealed which of the contestants was caught in the act, but the episode is scheduled to air in late January.

Last edited by Mappy on January 1st 2010, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   December 31st 2009, 8:30 pm

over at fort tow of the f4 have been figured out Ali and Gia

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 12:39 pm

Who’s Behind The Bachelor’s Scandal No. 1?
The wait is almost over! The new season of The Bachelor, starring hunky pilot Jake Pavelka, premieres Monday, Jan. 4 (8 p.m. EST) on ABC — and the network has been running this juicy spot to promote it. Along with images of Jake pumping iron and taking a lucky bachelorette on the perennial romantic helicopter ride, a voiceover says, “It wouldn’t be The Bachelor if it didn’t start with one shocking scandal.” Then, (presumably) one of the contestants says, “She’s been having this sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor house.” Shocking indeed! While we wait to find out who “she” is and who’s she’s having “this sexual affair” with, fans can only speculate. While reports (like this one) claim one of the contestants hooked up with a crewmember, ABC isn’t commenting. What else could it be? Are two female contestants falling in love? And don’t besmirch the married Chris Harrison! –Aaron Parsley

Tell us: Are you excited for the premiere of The Bachelor? What’s the “shocking scandal” all about?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/31/whos-behind-the-bachelors-scandal-no-1/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 1:28 pm

Find Out About the New Bachelor Scandal!
Spoiler alert!
The season premiere of The Bachelor is still a few days away, but the 14th installment of the reality show has already gotten its first big scandal.
Find out what your favorite Bachelor stars are up to now
A finalist vying for the heart of Texas pilot Jake Pavelka was reportedly caught in an affair with a crew member from the show, UsMagazine.com has learned.
ABC made the news public when it aired a brief promo about the unnamed female contestant late last week.
See more breakdowns and scandals of 2009
"She's been having this sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor house," one of the other women says in the clip.
This isn't the first time The Bachelor has faced scandal. As first reported by Us, The Bachelorette's Ed Swiderski allegedly cheated on Jillian Harris while filming and had two girlfriends at the time he proposed (he denied the allegations). In March, Bachelor star Jason Mesnick famously dumped ex-fiance Melissa Rycroft on national television for fellow finalist Molly Malaney.
Find out who else broke their engagements this past year
The new season of The Bachelor, which was filmed last fall, premieres Monday with Pavelka -- who was rejected by Harris on the last season of The Bachelorette -- meeting his 25 potential mates.

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/find-out-about-the-new-bachelor-scandal-20093012

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 1:34 pm

...and so it begins! demon banana
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 1:59 pm

Chris Harrison's interview about Season 14:
Bachelorette reject Jake Pavelka gets his pick of ladies in the new season of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love (get it? he’s a pilot!). As the Jan. 4 premiere approaches, we prepared by chatting up host (and EW.com blogger) Chris Harrison about the reality romance’s latest object of affection. “Jake’s a very spiritual guy,” Harrison says. “He wasn’t there to make out and have sex with everybody.” (Hmm, confusing. What will happen in the hot tubs and fantasy suites then?) What’s lacking in PG-13 antics, though, is made up for in drama, Harrison promises. “Jake’s as sincere as any Bachelor we’ve had,” he says. “He really came into this not for the action and adventure but to find a wife. This is something we’ve never had, but it made for a great show. So the women had drama, but it was in a totally different way.”
Harrison talks more about the new season in the EW.com video link below:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/01/chris-harrison-dishes-on-new-bachelor-jake-pavelka/

There are 5 parts to the interview with Chris.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 1st 2010, 4:37 pm

bump

RealityWanted

The Bachelor's Crew Member Affair Scandal!

bit.ly 6qoqC7 #thebachelor

Sucks for the bachelor, but we have to commend the sneaky gal for thinking outside the box!

One of the female contestants "looking for love" on the upcoming installment of The Bachelor reportedly had something going on with a male crew member instead of focusing her energies on wooing The Bachelor himself, Jake Pavelka!

The news broke after ABC aired a promo with one of the women saying in a clip, "She's been having an sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor House."

Juicy!

Officials from the show aren't commenting, but we're certain they will spin that particular episode as "the most shocking episode EVER!"

It hasn't been revealed which of the contestants was caught in the act, but the episode is scheduled to air in late January.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 1:46 am

Rozyln Papa

Wow, fellow Bachelor fans we are two days away from the Season Premiere of Season 14 of the Bachelor with Jake Pavelka and before the ladies even get out of the limo we already have what may be the juiciest story in Bachelor History with sources saying that Rozyln Papa hooked up with a cameraman in the Bachelor Mansion while pursuing Jake Pavelka…(there has to be a funny joke hear so leave a comment if you can think of any)….But is it true? Right now folks this is still gossip until it can be confirmed and we cannot confirm it yet even though sources online are reporting this! However, we are scouring all the boards as are our members for the truth on what really happened this season on the Bachelor. It’s off to a interesting start and there is a wild mix of gals…

http://bacheloretteblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/the-bachelor-rozlyn-papa-sex-scandal/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 1:49 am

Here is a video of Jessie Sulidis one of the ladies….let me warn you this may be two minutes of your life you wish you had back but here is something:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 2:14 am

I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 10:44 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Here is a video of Jessie Sulidis one of the ladies….let me warn you this may be two minutes of your life you wish you had back but here is something:
more like 3 min and 58 seconds of my life i want back...wth is that?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 10:47 am

She's a wannabe although I can't figure out what she wants, roflol! Oh for F* sake
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 2nd 2010, 11:00 am

rallen wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

more like 3 min and 58 seconds of my life i want back...wth is that?

The footage of her reminded me a lot of BB9 James' girlfriend Faith.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 3rd 2010, 9:56 pm

Spoiler video!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 4th 2010, 9:49 pm

HTD with GIA:

Gia could be F1 or F2. This is still speculation!

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 5th 2010, 12:02 pm

This is the Oregon cap we have, no snow. This is Tenley's HTD

This is Gia's HTD in New York

And here is Ali's HTD is Mass

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 5th 2010, 12:04 pm

Thanks Amanda! I am not feeling the love for Gia!! Tenley and Ali I loved!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 5th 2010, 12:35 pm

OMG I just tried reading at FORT but I'm so confused there! UGH!

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:20 am

how far do you think asheigh makes it??
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:34 am

bubs wrote:
Thanks Amanda! I am not feeling the love for Gia!! Tenley and Ali I loved!

i like Tenley too,cause she from my state lol

Oregon Chicks Rule
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   January 6th 2010, 12:37 am

delilah723 wrote:
how far do you think asheigh makes it??

delilah723! I think she makes it to the F5. Let me double check to see if that is right!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 14 Spoiler and Sluething Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: