AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 9th 2010, 1:05 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/melissa-rycroft-bachelors-vienna-didnt-know-who-i-was-201083
Melissa Rycroft: Bachelor's Vienna "Didn't Know Who I Was"
Guess Vienna Girardi wasn't a devoted Bachelor watcher before her own controversial starring turn.
When Girardi, 23, recently bumped into Melissa Rycroft -- famously dumped by Bachelor Jason Mesnick on-air in March 2009-- Girardi had no clue who she was.
"I just met her when I was picking out my Oscar dress," Rycroft, 26, told UsMagazine.com at Saturday's GBK and Healthytrim.com Luxury Gift Lounge in West Hollywood. "She was... getting dresses for some event she was going to...She didn't know who I was. I introduced myself to her."
They did what?! Check out these skeletons-in-the-closet from Bachelor's stars
Happily married to Tye Strickland since December, the Good Morning America correspondent won't pass judgment on Jake Pavelka's final rose recipient.
"I have learned that you can't judge somebody based on what you see on reality TV," she explained to Us. "If they say they are happy, you kind of have to take it and say, 'Ok, I trust you.' Honestly, none of us really know what its really like."
See Melissa, Vienna and other Bachelorettes in their bikinis
Rycroft also has a hands-off approach when it comes to the recent wedding of Mesnick and Molly Malaney (whom Mesnick ultimately picked to Rycroft's embarrassment during season 13). Did she check out the happy couple's wedding photos? "I didn't see any," Rycroft sniffed. "It's not a big priority."
See photos from Jason and Molly's wedding!
But she added: "You always wish them well. You don't think about it everyday but you do...They got married, and you only hope that they are happy and that they stay happy."

That makes me like Vienna even more. She is so self absorbed she doesn't know who Melissa Rycroft is.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 9th 2010, 9:46 pm

Jake's first blog entry:

Tuesday, March 9, 2010
My First BLOG!

I want to start off with the deepest sympathy for Marie Osmond and family for their tremendous loss. My heart goes out to you!

Season 14 on The Bachelor was incredible! I want to thank everyone for their huge support. I have received and read all the fan mail. Thank you for taking the time to write the very nice letters. Some of you wrote me from The Bachelorette. I have not forgetten about you. I WILL be writing everyone back. Just bear with me for a few months as my life is really crazy.

I am so honored to be one of the celebrity contestants on Dancing With The Stars! My dance experience is very basic. I've taken a couple of lessons, but that was simply so that I knew the basic country 2 and 3 step.

I never thought I would say this as a guy. My feet hurt. They put me in these low rise dance heels. Girls, I will never make fun of you again when you say your feet are sore. I get it! The studio Chelsie and I are practicing in is surrounded in mirrors. Normally this would help the dancers, but I find it very intimidating. Here I am dancing with Chelsie, who's so graceful and light on her feet and I'm clomping around. Lol...! Today, I got so embarrassed at my freestyle dancing, I had to stop and laugh at myself. I caught two of Chelsie's elbows todays. Cheek and nose. She spins with wild intensity! Its really easy to get hurt on the floor. If its not her elbow its her ponytail slapping me in the face. My reflexes have gotten very fast dodging hair.

My first dance this season will be the Viennese Waltz to Seal's Kissed by a Rose. As frustrating as learning to dance can be, this is sooooo much fun!!

Stay tuned as I will be blogging and twittering regularly!
My twitter- http://www.twitter.com/jakepavelka1

Jake

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 10th 2010, 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 11th 2010, 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 13th 2010, 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 13th 2010, 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 13th 2010, 6:30 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

cute pic,Jake is so HOT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 13th 2010, 7:48 pm

Vienna looks really pretty in that pic... still don't like her.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 13th 2010, 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 15th 2010, 6:43 pm

If you were wondering, like I was, about when Jake's GF would resurface and spill any beans, stay tuned:

Exclusive: Jake's Not-Quite-Ex Will Spill on TV!
If Jake Pavelka thought he was leaving controversy from The Bachelor behind by joining the new season of Dancing With the Stars — he couldn't be more wrong!
Star previously reported that Tanya Douglas, Jake's 25-year-old former girlfriend, claims that he was still in contact with her and professing his love even after he proposed to Vienna Girardi.
Now Star has learned that Tanya has taped a first-person interview with Inside Edition that will air tomorrow, March 16. She'll be displaying personal photos of her private moments with Jake, as well as providing new details about their relationship... and Jake's indiscretions.
Not a pretty picture for Mr. Pavelka!
http://www.starmagazine.com/bachelor_jake_ex_girlfriend_inside_edition/news/16625

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 15th 2010, 8:11 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
If you were wondering, like I was, about when Jake's GF would resurface and spill any beans, stay tuned:

Exclusive: Jake's Not-Quite-Ex Will Spill on TV!
If Jake Pavelka thought he was leaving controversy from The Bachelor behind by joining the new season of Dancing With the Stars — he couldn't be more wrong!
Star previously reported that Tanya Douglas, Jake's 25-year-old former girlfriend, claims that he was still in contact with her and professing his love even after he proposed to Vienna Girardi.
Now Star has learned that Tanya has taped a first-person interview with Inside Edition that will air tomorrow, March 16. She'll be displaying personal photos of her private moments with Jake, as well as providing new details about their relationship... and Jake's indiscretions.
Not a pretty picture for Mr. Pavelka!
http://www.starmagazine.com/bachelor_jake_ex_girlfriend_inside_edition/news/16625
muah...haha haaaa! eep sorry

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 16th 2010, 3:53 pm

Bachelor Jake Pavelka's Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out
Airdate: 3/16/2010

"The person I fell in love with is not the same person everyone saw on TV, not at all," says the most recent Bachelor's ex-girlfriend, Tanya Douglas.

She's the mystery woman who sparked headlines when she called into a Florida radio station with her voice disguised, saying she was still involved with The Bachelor, Jake Pavelka, after he was engaged to fiancée Vienna Girardi.

Now Douglas is speaking out publicly for the first time, exclusively to INSIDE EDITION.

"I fell in love with what I believe was maybe a lie," she tells INSIDE EDITION's Megan Alexander.

Douglas first met the handsome pilot two years ago when she was a passenger on a plane he was flying from Asheville, North Carolina to Florida.

"He and I had a chemistry, we had a very, very special bond that I don't think most people find in a lifetime," Douglas says.

They spent a romantic weekend in New York City and even met each other's parents.

"He's come to my hometown, he's met my family. He had a private conversation with my father saying, 'I love your daughter, I think that God led us to be together, I have every intention of having a life with her,' " says Douglas.

"At that point you're thinking 'Jake is the one' ?" Alexander asks.

"No thinking, I knew," she says.

After dating for five months Pavelka unloaded a bombshell, he was going to become the next Bachelor.

"He said, 'Tanya I love you and I'm not going on the show to find love, and I know I've found love with you, but we just need to put our relationship on shelf,' " she says.

"You must have known it was over when he started dating 25 other women,' " says Alexander.

"Well of course it was over, but putting your relationship on a shelf is not the same as breaking up with someone," Douglas explains.

She says she had renewed hope about their romance when Pavelka called her several times immediately after he finished taping the show, before episodes began to air.

"He said, 'But Tanya I do want to let you know that ever since I first saw you get on that plane in Asheville, that I've never loved anyone more.' "

"You thought, 'He's coming back to me' ?" asks Alexander.

[Douglas nods]

So imagine Douglas's surprise when she saw that Pavelka had actually proposed to Girardi on the show.

"He called you while engaged to Vienna, do you consider that cheating?" asks Alexander.

"If I were in Vienna's shoes I would consider it absolutely cheating," says Douglas.

Pavelka released a statement saying: "The relationship was prior to The Bachelor. It simply did not work out. It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to...disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna."

"They may be happy now, but I know what he told me immediately following their engagement," says Douglas.

"What goes through your mind watching this?" Alexander asks.

"Disbelief."

Douglas says she is coming to grips with the fact things are over with Pavelka, and she's looking forward to dating again.

News - Bachelor Jake Pavelka's Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out - InsideEdition.com

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 16th 2010, 9:45 pm

Well, I watched the interview air and it was a dud as far as 'dirty laundry' goes!

She came across as still pining for Jake and not able to accept that he has moved on. She did say he called her after proposing to Vienna, but she didn't make a convincing argument that anything bad happened. She didn't produce any texts or e-mail evidence about it, and even admitted that maybe he is happy now and she needs to accept that.

Even Jake's supposed scandals are BORING!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 17th 2010, 12:00 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Well, I watched the interview air and it was a dud as far as 'dirty laundry' goes!

She came across as still pining for Jake and not able to accept that he has moved on. She did say he called her after proposing to Vienna, but she didn't make a convincing argument that anything bad happened. She didn't produce any texts or e-mail evidence about it, and even admitted that maybe he is happy now and she needs to accept that.

Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 17th 2010, 12:07 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 17th 2010, 6:53 pm

realitycarol wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 18th 2010, 1:40 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/bachelors-vienna-gia-would-have-been-the-best-bachelorette-2010183

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 18th 2010, 2:26 pm

give me a break vienna you already got the guy stfu and dissappeAR with your horse face...ok i am going to shut up now before I get ugly like her

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 18th 2010, 2:30 pm

rallen wrote:
give me a break vienna you already got the guy stfu and dissappeAR with your horse face...ok i am going to shut up now before I get ugly like her

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 18th 2010, 7:51 pm

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vienna and I went to Florida this past weekend to visit her parents. I haven't seen them since the filming of The Bachelor in November.
Her family is great! We really had a good time dodging paparazzi. Its a little strange being thrust into the spotlight all of the sudden.
This weekend Vienna's Family and I went out on a boat on the St. John river. Its kind of in the middle of nowhere. In the middle of the river there is a small isolated island where alligators sun themselves. I was looking for gators and saw up in a palmtree a guy with a telephoto lense taking pictures.
Two questions: 1. How did he get out there? 2. Did he make it back to shore in the gator infested waters....?

Oh... Its crazy. US Weekly interviewed my dry cleaners... LOL! Thats just great! Now all of America knows I like light starch.

Training for DWTS is a crazy life changing event.
My days consist of, getting up at 5:30am 7 days a week. I have a bit of quiet time and then grab an 800 clean calorie breakfast.
(Oatmeal, Eggs, Almond butter, Spark by advocare, Banana, Blueberries all blended together.)
I then stretch for 30mins, and work my core and lowerback. I spend minimum 45 mins every morning studying dance routines on youtube of pro ballroom and latin dance couples. Then off to the studio.
I feel myself mentally getting stronger, not to mention the dance routines are such a powerful core workout. I'm not a whoow-as-me type guy, and not pulling a sympathy card, but this dance stuff everyday is rough on your body. I don't know how Chelsie does it. I have 2 blisters on my feet. 3 pulled muscles in my back, and I don't sleep a whole lot thinking of the competition coming up. But when you get right down to it. Everyday we are in the studio for 5-6 hours, at least, there's been dramatic improvement everyday.
Chelsie is a pretty hardcore dance instructor and she knows her stuff cold! . I've really been having a great time. So far we have run through 5 of the possible dances for this season.

Its easy to overstress and lose sight of what this really all about. The most important thing is to have a blast. Probably the best advice Jillian Harris gave me before the Bachelor started filming. Even if I fall down night one and break my arm I'm going to have fun doing it.

My blogs will start to happen more frequently and will definetly get one written before the DWTS premier this Monday Night on ABC. Keep the facebook and twitters going! Im trying to answer all of the messages on there.
Facebook-jakepavelka
twitter-jakepavelka1

Jake

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 18th 2010, 7:59 pm

Well I happen to agree with Vienna on this one. Gia would have been a better bachelorette for my taste, I just think she's adorable. Not a fan of Ali, but hoping that I like her more during the her season. I wasn't a fan of Jillian's while she was on Jason's season, but loved her on hers, go figure.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 21st 2010, 9:36 am

Jesse is certainly a ladies man as of late....playa!! IMO

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 26th 2010, 4:40 am

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2010/03/1015-bachelor-text-message.html

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM ET

Proof that Jake Pavelka is faking it!

In an exclusive interview with Life & Style, Jake Pavelka's ex-girlfriend Tanya Douglas reveals the shocking truth behind the reasons Jake appeared on The Bachelor and says he professed his love to her after he'd proposed to Vienna Girardi on the show! Tanya tells Life & Style Jake only did the show for the money, he's obsessed with being on TV, he was in love with her when he went on the show and even wanted her to be a contestant! "I don't think he has any idea what he wants except to be on TV," Tanya tells Life & Style.

Tanya and Jake first met on an airplane Jake was piloting in Asheville, N.C., in July 2008. The two spoke up until Jake began filming The Bachelorette and quickly rekindled their relationship when he left the show. Their romance was going strong when Jake got a call to appear on The Bachelor. At first, Tanya claims Jake didn't want to be on the show. "He said, 'Everything I was looking for I've found in you,'" she says. "A few months later, he told me he was having financial problems," Tanya tells Life & Style. "He told me, 'I know a way I can get out of this financial burden -- I could be the Bachelor. Maybe I can persuade the producers to let you be on the show and be one of the 25 contestants, and then it's rigged for me the whole time, and in the end we can still be together and have the money.'" According to Tanya, Jake told her he'd receive $500,000 to be on the series.

Just days after taping of The Bachelor concluded, Jake called Tanya from a suspicious phone number. "It wasn't his normal cell phone number," Tanya explains to Life & Style. "I later found out it was a prepaid cell phone that I believe ABC knew nothing about." The two continued to communicate by phone and text message, and in December, Jake dropped the bombshell that, despite the fact that he had just proposed to Vienna on TV, he was still in love with Tanya. "He said over the phone, 'Ever since that day I saw you get on that plane in Asheville, I've never loved anyone more.'" In addition to regular text messages, in which he would reminisce about their dates, Jake warned Tanya about talking to the media. In one text message, Tanya claims Jake wrote, 'Tanya, the media is not our friend. You ought to protect yourself by telling everyone, 'No comment.'"
"Vienna is being lied to," Tanya states coldly. "The person Jake is on TV is a different person than when he was with me."

FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW AND MORE PHOTOS OF JAKE AND TANYA, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF LIFE & STYLE, ON NEWSSTANDS NOW!

Back to top Go down
audden

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Vienna News   April 14th 2010, 1:13 pm

http://origin.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/04/exclusive-bachelors-vienna-dated-drug-lord-jake
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   April 19th 2010, 4:48 pm

Shayne Lamas -- Dirty Vegas Wedding

04-19-10

Two years after winning "The Bachelor," Shayne Lamas finally got married ... to another dude ... in Las Vegas.

Last night, Lorenzo's daughter tied the knot with Nik Richie from TheDirty.com at the infamous Little White Wedding Chapel -- the same spot where Britney had her quickly-annulled wedding to Jason Alexander back in 2004.

Right after taking the plunge, we're told the two "honeymooned" at Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Hopefully these two will make it longer than 55 hours.

She was the winner on Matt Grant's season.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   April 19th 2010, 4:49 pm

'Bachelor' Winner -- Elopes in Vegas

Originally posted Apr 19th 2010 9:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a photo of former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas at the altar inside the Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas ... where last night, she married a dude she's known for less than a week.

Lamas -- who won Season 12 of the reality show -- just met Nik Richie (the guy behind TheDirty.com) on Saturday night ... and sometime in the next 24 hours, the two fell in love and decided to become man and wife.

Sources close to the ceremony tell TMZ the couple invested in the "Michael Jordan Package" -- a $519 value that includes 36 pro photos and a DVD copy of the wedding.

No word on where the happy couple is registered ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0laLaUfNE

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0laLaZ1C5

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   June 3rd 2010, 6:21 pm

Shirtless Jake, Bikini-Clad Vienna: Hawaiian Passion
[url=http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/jake-pavelka/shirtless-jake-bikini-clad-vienna-hawaiian-passion-370565][/url]

Treating themselves to a tropical getaway, Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi recently enjoyed a relaxing holiday in Kauai, Hawaii.
Spotted out earlier this week (June 1), the "Bachelor" couple partook in a walk on the beach during which Jake showed off his six-pack abs and Vienna flaunted her curvy figure.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   October 1st 2010, 2:51 pm

Sarah Brice is selling her engagement ring that was given to her by Charlie O'Connell. Another couple that I really liked Sad

The ring is beautiful.

http://item.ebay.com/110592156543

Former Bachelor winner Sarah Brice is selling off her engagement ring, now that her relationship with Charlie O’Connell is over. Sarah got to keep the $20,000 sparkler because she and Charlie stayed together for a minimum of two years since their season of the show ended, but now that they’ve split for good, she’s auctioning off the ring on eBay, with an opening bid of $5,000. “I need to move on, and looking at that ring wasn’t helping matters,” Sarah tells In Touch. “It seemed like a bad omen to keep it. It’s a gorgeous ring, though, and someone will be very lucky to get it.”

http://naxaf.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14968:bachelor-star-is-autioning-off-her-ring&catid=34:movies&Itemid=117
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   November 3rd 2010, 1:48 am

Jake has a new girlfriend:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20438710,00.html

Back to top Go down
Gimme