Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   January 13th 2010, 9:13 pm

The Bachelor’s Bob Guiney and Wife Rebecca Budig Split

It looks like Bob Guiney is a bachelor once again.
The reality star — who became beloved as the jovial, self-effacing regular guy looking for love with Trista Rehn (now Trista Sutter) on The Bachelorette and then as the star of season 4 of ABC’s The Bachelor — and his wife of five years, All My Children star Rebecca Budig, are on the outs, according to several sources close to the couple.
“Lately it’s become clear that nothing is going to save this,” a friend of Budig says. “They’ve just grown apart and are no longer the people they were when they got married.”
The couple tell PEOPLE in an exclusive statement: “We love each other very much. We are best friends and don’t know what the future holds.”
Meanwhile, a source close to the couple says, “They talk on the phone every day and they truly are best friends. They don’t know what is going to happen. They haven’t filed for divorce.” Adds the source, “They’re not even fighting.”
Although a source close to Guiney insists that he has re-entered the singles scene, the friend of the couple denies he’s back on the market: “He’s not at a point to date because it’s not over.”
Still, the friend of Budig says, “They’ve been on the rocks for a long time.”
Last March, Budig left her role as mischievous Greenlee on All My Children, which taped in New York City, citing her need to spend more time in Los Angeles with her husband. Ironically, she no longer has to choose between the two: All My Children recently relocated to Los Angeles, and Budig has since rejoined the show. But being on the same coast hasn’t been enough to save the marriage, says the Budig source. “It’s over and it’s been over for a while now.”
At Wednesday’s Television Critics Association event in Pasadena, Calif., Budig was present — and noticeably not wearing her wedding ring.
“I was late and ran out the door and just forgot to put it on,” she told a reporter before retreating hastily from an interview. –Joey Bartolomeo, Susan Young and Liz McNeil

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/13/the-bachelors-bob-guiney-and-wife-rebecca-budig-split/

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   January 13th 2010, 9:44 pm

I *heart* Rebecca. I'm so glad she's back on AMC. Bob always struck me as a douche.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   January 13th 2010, 10:49 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I *heart* Rebecca. I'm so glad she's back on AMC. Bob always struck me as a douche.

I liked Bob. He made me laugh......LOL

Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   January 13th 2010, 11:06 pm

lallybelle wrote:

Me too.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 3rd 2010, 1:55 pm

20/20 will be airing "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" on Monday, March 15th @ 8:00/7:00 c.

Melissa Rycroft interviewed Wes Hayden from Jillian's season a couple of weeks ago for the show and today she is interviewing Stacey Elza from Matt Grant's season. If you remember, Stacey drank a little too much champagne the first night, slipped her panties in Matt's pocket, and was eliminated on the first night

Brad and Deanna will also be on there. Should be really good!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 3rd 2010, 5:21 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/

EXCLUSIVE: Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated On Vienna After Getting Engaged!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Mar 03, 2010 @ 02:12PM print it send it

Jake “The Bachelor” Pavelka cheated on Vienna after they got engaged while filming the ABC show, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Jake contacted his ex-girlfriend the day after taping wrapped, a source told RadarOnline.com. During the next few weeks he tried to convince his ex that he still loved her and the women on the show – including Vienna – meant nothing to him, the source claims

When he left to tape The Bachelor, Jake left his relationship with his girlfriend on hold. She thought they were still “on” and he was just trying to forward his acting career. But when taping was over and Jake was engaged, his ex was shocked when he started calling her again.

Phone calls led to an in person meeting. The source told RadarOnline.com that it was all very secretive due to Jake’s situation. Jake and the ex did not have sex but he told her he loved her – a twist that certainly will not make Vienna happy! Jake and his ex’s conversations were intimate and left no doubt that he wanted to be with her.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 3rd 2010, 5:26 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Winner Vienna Girardi Already Making Wedding --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Mar 03, 2010 @ 06:46AM
Hunky Jake Pavelka proposed to Vienna Girardi on Monday night’s season finale of The Bachelor and her best friend Miss Florida Rachael Todd revealed to RadarOnline.com that the happy bride-to-be is already ramping up some wedding details.

“I’m just so excited for her, she called me right after the engagement on the show to ask me if I’d be her maid of honor,” Todd said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Jake Pavelka and Fiancé Vienna Girardi Are Moving to LA!

The road hasn’t been easy for Girardi who was depicted as this season's house villain. Rachael supported Vienna when she became embroiled in scandal and allegations surfaced that painted her as a love cheat, a thief and a grade A user. But those days are over for the blonde beauty who has stolen the heart of the man who has been touted as the show’s sexiest bachelor.

“We both just can’t believe how much her life has changed in the last six months. She is just so happy.” Rachael said of her friend.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the happy couple is off to Los Angeles while Jake shoots his third reality show. “They’re moving to LA because Jake is filming Dancing With the Stars. Vienna has been packing so they’ll be ready to go soon.”

Rachael can’t wait to visit the newly engaged couple in Los Angeles and says, “There is no wedding date yet but they’re like little kids in love.”

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

Thanks Heidi!

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 3rd 2010, 9:08 pm

Heidi wrote:

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Winner Vienna Girardi Already Making Wedding --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Mar 03, 2010 @ 06:46AM
Hunky Jake Pavelka proposed to Vienna Girardi on Monday night’s season finale of The Bachelor and her best friend Miss Florida Rachael Todd revealed to RadarOnline.com that the happy bride-to-be is already ramping up some wedding details.

“I’m just so excited for her, she called me right after the engagement on the show to ask me if I’d be her maid of honor,” Todd said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Jake Pavelka and Fiancé Vienna Girardi Are Moving to LA!

The road hasn’t been easy for Girardi who was depicted as this season's house villain. Rachael supported Vienna when she became embroiled in scandal and allegations surfaced that painted her as a love cheat, a thief and a grade A user. But those days are over for the blonde beauty who has stolen the heart of the man who has been touted as the show’s sexiest bachelor.

“We both just can’t believe how much her life has changed in the last six months. She is just so happy.” Rachael said of her friend.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, the happy couple is off to Los Angeles while Jake shoots his third reality show. “They’re moving to LA because Jake is filming Dancing With the Stars. Vienna has been packing so they’ll be ready to go soon.”

Rachael can’t wait to visit the newly engaged couple in Los Angeles and says, “There is no wedding date yet but they’re like little kids in love.”
ok that means they are gonna last!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 11:57 am

http://www.ew.com/ew

Mar 4

12:15 PM ET

'Bachelor' videogame coming in July: We are not even joking
by Mandi Bierly
Categories: Chris Harrison, Games, Merchandising, Reality TV, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette

For many of us, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are already an interactive experience because we yell at the TV. But come July, it’s official with the release of The Bachelor: The Videogame, hosted by Chris Harrison and using the likenesses of past show participants. What you’re looking at here is Jason Mesnick, one of the five Bachelors and five Bachelorettes you can compete for. We’re just gonna go ahead and quote the press release verbatim:

“In single player mode, the game is structured like the TV show. It is comprised of multiple ‘episodes’ where the player competes against the game characters for time alone with the Bachelor or Bachelorette. The Wii version offers multiplayer mode for a fun party game enabling players to compete against their ‘frenemies.’ Opponents can sabotage others’ dates and prevent them from receiving a rose! During each ’season’ or game, contestants go on a variety of Group Dates and a One-On-One Date to earn hearts. These dates include fun challenges, puzzles and mini-games, which test skills such as memory, speed, observation and precision. At the conclusion of each ’season,’ players will participate in the rose ceremony, where the Bachelor or Bachelorette must take into account the number of hearts that each competitor gained throughout the dates. Who will receive the Final Rose and who will be eliminated? Stay tuned to find out!”

Now I would be lying if I said the idea of Kristen Baldwin, Jessica Shaw, Annie Barrett, and I sitting in a room trash-talking and trying to sabotage each other’s dates didn’t fill me with a bit of joy. (Date locations include “a beach house, a rooftop restaurant, the red carpet in Hollywood, and a snowy mountain resort, and more.”) But in my vision, we’ve gotten this game for free and afterward, there is not a fight over who gets to keep it. What do you think? Will you accept this CG rose?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 12:01 pm

http://www.eonline.com/

Jake and Vienna: They Look Happy. But Will It Last?
Today 8:48 AM PST by EOL Staff

Now that Jake Pavelka and Vienna Giraldi no longer have to worry about sneaking around, the Bachelor-created couple stepped out publicly Wednesday night for dinner at Koi in Hollywood.

Walking hand-in-hand and sporting ear-to-ear grins, the newly engaged duo certainly look like they may just go the distance.

But, of course, like all relationships rooted in "reality," time will tell.

Daily 10 Jake and Vienna Poll

How long will Jake and Vienna last?
37.2% Less than three months
43.9% I give them a year, tops
18.9% True love forever!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/#ixzz0hERenstj

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 12:10 pm

Poster Rita416 at Joker's posted this radio interview today about Jake seeing his former girlfriend after filming wrapped (and then her summary of the interview below the link).

Island 106 - Today's Best Music with "That Guy" Kramer in the Morning - Panama City, FL

Rita's Summary:
"Some talk show hosts (I think one female and two males) are in contact with a woman, who was in love with Jake (whom Jake claims to still really love and intends to marry). She's shocked about the proposal (Jake said the producers made him do it) and his behavior, and her friends and family are in shock (they all knew him), so she's coming forward to defend her honor (her words). The hosts all say this will be a changer about the show and Jake is toast.

She claims to have a diary, texts, and mega proof that can't be refuted. The hosts who have seen this hardly believe what they saw, according to what they are also claiming, on seeing and hearing 2 1/2 hours of her story and evidence.

ETA: She kept documents and texts, other proof, starting in November when filming started. These hosts atarted out totally skeptical, but now they are in total shock about what she's shown them. Only time will tell, but they hope this will be out to the world in about a week." (End of Summary)

Direct link to the thread at Joker's:
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=13375444&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

Last edited by gluedtothepc on March 4th 2010, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 12:25 pm

So did he call the ex or did they have a sexual relationship after he purposed to Vienna?

Oh and I posted a picture of Jake and Vienna in the DWTS thread of them out in La. Jake can not dress. WTF is up with his turtlenecks and ripped jeans?

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 12:37 pm

Not sure, Happy, but it sounds like the ex has some solid proof of communication between her and Jake that she showed the radio hosts.

I'm so bored by Jake and don't want to watch him on ANY shows. And to think that I actually liked him a bit at the beginning of the season...

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 3:21 pm

That was fast!
http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/03/84666/index.html
'The Bachelor' Denies Contact With Ex Girlfriend
A woman alleging to be an ex-girlfriend of "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka says he is not the man he claims to be -- but Jake says she's just out to capitalize financially on his fame!
The woman -- who disguised her voice to remain anonymous -- called into Steve Kramer's radio show "That Guy Kramer" on Island 106 in Panama City, Florida, saying Jake contacted her after "The Bachelor" finished filming.
"What I'm saying now has absolutely nothing to do with him and it has gotten so bad and enough people know that we were dating," she said on the radio show. "He came to my hometown, met my family, met my friends and deceived everyone. And I feel like I'm forced to say something for the sole purpose of defending my honor."
In part of the interview that has yet to air, the radio jockey says they have confirmed knowledge of contact between the two -- pictures, text messages -- since filming ended on "The Bachelor" in November.
Jake tells ET her claims are false. "The relationship with [the woman] was prior to 'The Bachelor,' it simply did not work out," he says. "There was no overlap with that or any other relationship during the show. It is unfortunate that people such as this are trying to financially capitalize on or disparage my incredible relationship with Vienna. I only wish everyone could be as happy for us as we are happy together."

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 6:51 pm

I don't know whom to believe, but it's fun to. Here's the link to Joker's newest thread giving her website. On it, there are some pics speculated to have Jake in them. One is on a raft with a graphic over someone's face, thought to be Jake.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=13376500&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 7:04 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I don't know whom to believe, but it's fun to. Here's the link to Joker's newest thread giving her website. On it, there are some pics speculated to have Jake in them. One is on a raft with a graphic over someone's face, thought to be Jake.

[url=http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=13376500&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=13376500&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1[/quote[/url]]

She is adorable. Why does Jake's picture have chester the cat from Alice and Wonderland over his face?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 9:42 pm

Bachelor Jake Pavelka's Ex GF Revealed

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka is catching some serious heat even before marrying Vienna Girardi -- and it's all over the ex-girlfriend in this photo.

Jake's ex, 24-year-old Tanya Douglas, claims that Jake was in contact with her after he finished taping "The Bachelor" -- and she claims Jake said he was coming back to her.

In the past Jake has denied any overlap between past relationships and his 'Bachelor' days.

So, what do you think -- did Jake make the right choice?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0hGoFR7ai

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 9:46 pm

Jake Pavelka Denies Cheating: "No Overlap" With Vienna and Ex-Girlfriend

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/#ixzz0hGp8zjqH

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 9:48 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Woman Who Claims Affair With Bachelor Jake Hires Lawyer

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-woman-who-claims-affair-bachelor-jake-hires-lawyer

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 4th 2010, 9:59 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Identity Revealed Of Woman Who Claims Bachelor Jake Cheated On Vienna With Her

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-identity-revealed-woman-who-claims-bachelor-jake-cheated-vienna-her

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 2:56 am

Jake and his turtlenecks !

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 6:40 am

I know Jake needs a stylist ASAP!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 6:43 am

lovin wrote:
I know Jake needs a stylist ASAP!

I agree, ASAP
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 6:44 am

Vienna totally put out!!! Just watching that clip. LMAO

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 8:01 am

lol! Well of course she did, never a doubt!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 11:50 am

wait again...did she just say she needs a KID to hold her ring up??? i can't do this i just can't

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 3:21 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-viennas-sister-says-cheating-charge-against-jake-complete-lie
EXCLUSIVE: Vienna's Sister Says Cheating Charge Against Jake "Is A Complete Lie"
Tanya Douglas, the ex-girlfriend of The Bachelor Jake Pavelka is claiming he cheated on Vienna Girardi with her after his [color:3983=blue !important][color:3983=blue !important]TV proposal. But Vienna's sister Kayla is speaking out, exclusively telling RadarOnline.com that Tanya is just a bitter ex-girlfriend looking for some fame.
EXCLUSIVE: Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated On Vienna After Getting Engaged!
"The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie," Kayla said. She added that while Tanya and Jake "obviously knew each other," Tanya is simply "just an ex-girlfriend."
PHOTOS: Vienna's Graduation
Kayla drew a parallel to her sister's recent tabloid frenzy. "Vienna also has ex-boyfriends and all of their exes are mad because the two of them are so happy."

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Winner Vienna Girardi Already Making Wedding Plans
RadarOnline.com revealed exclusively that Douglas, 25, came forward for the first time on Thursday morning, giving an interview to radio star Steve Kramer of "That Guy Kramer" on island 106 in Panama City, Florida.
Vienna's [color:3983=blue !important][color:3983=blue !important]family isn't buying the allegations Tanya's made against Jake and remains excited about his relationship with Vienna. "Our family is so happy for them. Vienna and Jake are great together and that's what matters."
"They are in Los Angeles doing Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel and our family sits, [color:3983=blue !important][color:3983=blue !important]watches and enjoys the show and we just laugh."
PHOTOS: Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's Yearbook Pics
Vienna's father, who was firm about how his daughter should be treated when Jake came to visit during the show, is completely won over by the hunky pilot.
"My father is so excited, he adores Jake and he is happy to have be getting a son in law."

Her sister is cute! lol

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 4:13 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/

Bachelor Jake: Tenley and I Didn't Have "Sexual" Chemistry
Friday – March 05, 2010 – 1:21pm

Bachelor Jake Pavelka is explaining what he meant when he told runner-up Tenley Molzahn that they lacked "physical chemistry" on the March 1 finale. (Tenley, 25, remarked that she was confused by Jake's choice of words.)

"Ok, I'll come clean: Physical and sexual chemistry are the same thing," Jake, 32, said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday.

He said that he used the word "physical" instead of "sexual" because he "was trying to take the high road and be nice. I didn't want to crush her because she is such a wonderful person."

For the most part, he and fiancee Vienna Girardi say viewers are pleased they're together.

"It's nice because we weren't sure if we were going to have supporters or haters, but a lot of people have been supportive," Vienna said.

She did have one hater: When she was recently walking down Rodeo Drive, she says a lady yelled 'Boo!' out of her window. "I was like, 'Pop a tire!'" Vienna told Kimmel.

Why does she think some viewers despise her so much?

"People love to hate, and I have a huge personality, and it's even more amplified on the show," she said.

Even Jake's family wasn't wild about her after initially meeting.

These days, "I talk to his mom, like, twice a day," Vienna said. "We both call each other."

When Kimmel joked that Tenley talks to Jake's mom three times a day, Vienna cracked: "Well then I am going to have to call her one more time then."

Find out where your favorite Bachelor stars are today

She said she is ready to root for her man as he makes his Dancing With the Stars debut March 22.

"I will be his biggest cheerleader!" she said.

Is she nervous about all the time he'll be spending with partner Chelsie Hightower? Nah.

"Chelsea could have him on the dance floor," Vienna said, "but he comes home to me!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 8:57 pm

http://www.radaronline.com

EXCLUSIVE: I Have Proof Jake 'The Bachelor' Cheated With Me, Says Ex
Posted on Mar 05, 2010 @ 07:20PM

Tanya Douglas, the ex girlfriend who claims Jake "The Bachelor" cheated on Vienna Girardi with her, is fighting back against accusations that she’s lying – and says she can prove her story.

Tanya says that after filming The Bachelor, Jake contacted her continuously, told her he loved her and wanted to be with her, even though he had proposed to Vienna.

“I have proof of any and all interactions throughout our relationship. I have something from every time we were together,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

She made her comments after Vienna’s sister Kayla told RadarOnline.com on Friday, "The story Tanya is telling is a complete lie."

The 25-year-old ex-girlfriend of Jake insists, however, she can prove everything she has said, including in a radio interview where her voice was disguised.

“I have evidence of all our interactions, I have e-mails texts and even pictures,” Tanya told RadarOnline.com.

Tanya dated Jake for about five months before he went on the show and continued to have contact with him after he got engaged to Vienna. She said she knew people would doubt her story about Jake cheating with her after the show. ”Yes and I was prepared for that,” she said about Jake’s denial as well.

The bombshell story of Jake cheating on Vienna with Tanya was first reported by RadarOnline.com after radio star Steve Kramer “That Guy Kramer” of Island 106 in Panama City, Florida revealed that he interviewed her and she said that Jake was forced to marry Vienna.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14 Media   March 5th 2010, 9:16 pm

oooops....wrong thread..
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17