Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 7:58 pm

oh my ------ you did control yourself - I am quite proud of you ----- they all received their new year's lesson and they so obviously needed it!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 8:11 pm

yep, that exactly what I thought, if the assholes won't let me spread goodness and cheer, I can at least spread lessons on how to think first and that nice sweet lady that you are holdin up, being inconsiderate of just might be, A not so nice, not so sweet bitch from your worse nightmare.

just saying. . . . . . . .

Last edited by mimTN on January 1st 2010, 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 8:20 pm

yeah, just sayin'!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 8:24 pm

bow down
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 7:39 am

I will share 3 things "I know for sure" with you for this first day of 2010.

One I have known for a long time, one for a while and one since last night.

1. Most people have no clue what they really think cause they have never bothered to do it.
2. I have been way less depressed since I gave up serious reading and hard news.
3. It is Never a good idea to guzzle port, no matter how good, from an iced tea glass.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 9:19 am

I love your list!!!
Happy 2010 MIM!

And you know they make these darling glasses for port - they are just so cute - and hold like 2 1/2 - 3 ounces,
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 9:23 am

memphisbelle wrote:
I love your list!!!
Happy 2010 MIM!

And you know they make these darling glasses for port - they are just so cute - and hold like 2 1/2 - 3 ounces,

lol, now you tell me!
I woke up feelin way better than I deserve and happier than in a while.
so great start for new decade!
An a VERY Happy 2010 to you and yours.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 9:59 am

Hey, Mim, I was in Tipton County last night at my brothers house in Atoka. The dogs were totally freaked out because of all the firecrackers. Didn't hear any gunshots though. I love it out there, so peaceful (usually).

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 10:18 am

marylou2 wrote:
Hey, Mim, I was in Tipton County last night at my brothers house in Atoka. The dogs were totally freaked out because of all the firecrackers. Didn't hear any gunshots though. I love it out there, so peaceful (usually).

Happy New Year!

I am in Munford, and there is some nut behind where I live that gets out his shotgun every New years, 4th of july, etc. and I heard fireworks from 6 on, but then near midnight, the guns started going, and then the nut w/ the shotgun got happy. lol, but i was shall we say a little tipsy, so probley not cannon that I thought. I know it was guns and shotgun cause like I say that is "normal" happens every year.

Hugs & Happy New Year to you too!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 1st 2010, 10:26 am

Gracie wrote:
on the way home a little man in a sports car thought he could take me on in MY big F150 and win,
lol, he didn't.

Just focus on this part, and be glad you are home now, away from the maddening crowds. I'm home tonight, with the recovering hubby.

ETA: And at least you got your meds, booze & BBQ, it's all good!

Yeah, all in all turned out to be best New Year in while,
meds are my miracle,
booze, was way overdue for that and much needed
bbq, lol, was even better this a.m. for breakfast.

Happy New Year and hope it gets better and better for you and your Hubby.
hugs
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 2:44 pm

this is going to be titled "the joke's on me"

seems I have been behaving perfectly normal. Learned that it is normal that when you have big health issues you go through something like stages of grief. I have been in the denial stage pretty much for 2 years, rarely mention the word cancer, it's always leukemia, but I have miracle pill.
then in Nov. when all that stuff with fluid on lung and the heart stuff hit, I could no longer stay in denial so, I jumped right to the "barganing stage"
have been on this self improvement kick, if I am nice enough to everyone, if I don't make anyone mad, on and on, etc. well damn, seems no matter self-improvements I make I will still have cancer.
he did laugh at me about "my virtual meltdown" said it was first virtual non-meltdown he ever saw. that if you are really having meltdown, it is all messy and effects everyone, you don't get to chose to have it on a forum on line so as not to inconvience anyone or worry your kids. we both got a nice laugh out of the whole thing.
what comes next? hell if I know, all I know is cancer just hijacks your whole life. I know I am tired, and feel realy stupid.
but good news is I am normal.
bad news is I still have cancer.

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

cheek kiss Hug wrap up in arms You know I love You.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 2:58 pm

mimTN wrote:
this is going to be titled "the joke's on me"

seems I have been behaving perfectly normal. Learned that it is normal that when you have big health issues you go through something like stages of grief. I have been in the denial stage pretty much for 2 years, rarely mention the word cancer, it's always leukemia, but I have miracle pill.
then in Nov. when all that stuff with fluid on lung and the heart stuff hit, I could no longer stay in denial so, I jumped right to the "barganing stage"
have been on this self improvement kick, if I am nice enough to everyone, if I don't make anyone mad, on and on, etc. well damn, seems no matter self-improvements I make I will still have cancer.
he did laugh at me about "my virtual meltdown" said it was first virtual non-meltdown he ever saw. that if you are really having meltdown, it is all messy and effects everyone, you don't get to chose to have it on a forum on line so as not to inconvience anyone or worry your kids. we both got a nice laugh out of the whole thing.
what comes next? hell if I know, all I know is cancer just hijacks your whole life. I know I am tired, and feel realy stupid.
but good news is I am normal.
bad news is I still have cancer.

mimTN, I love reading your posts. The way you express yourself is a breathe of fresh air. You are the type of person I feel blessed to call my friend. One day you need to put all of your posts in a book! I would love to own a thousand!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~

Last edited by HAPPY4LIFE on January 4th 2010, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 3:06 pm

I love you too Bal,

I just was liking focusing on "head stuff" way better than "cancer stuff". It was a lot less scary. In a few days I will be laughing about this.
right now I am just tired.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 3:07 pm

Whew! Glad the self-improvement is over! Now, get snarky lol!

Sounds like your sounding board (doctor?) is terrific! Feel free to snark, bitch, moan, be irrreverant, make fun of me or share a joke...even if it's on you Wink

Love you Alice Jane! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't physically be there for you but I'd like to think I and all the DUTS are here whenever you need us.

Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 3:10 pm

Listen to Mappy,She knows what she is talking about!!!!!Love it Mappster! group hug computer user
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 3:22 pm

It was Dr,my psyc., he has been one of the best Dr I have ever had.
and had to see him cause oncologist took me off all meds in Nov then put me back on just the cancer med because of heart issues.
I was worried about not being on anti-depressant, he said I am doing so well, that just leave off the meds till after we find out about heart.

lol, guess "virtual non-meltdowns" don't require meds.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 4:36 pm

Hi mim! I've been off the computer a lot these last few weeks, but I'm back. Nice to read you are in pretty good spirits Smile See you later tonight maybe.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 4th 2010, 5:23 pm

Mim - we love you just as you are ------ the feisty, the sweet, the wise, the funny ------and you can even be bitchy if you want -------- we love everything you have to say!
Are you staying warm -----by this weekend we may be down to single digits - especially where you are........sleep, eat, stay warm and check in here every now and then when you feel like it - it isn't the same without you!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 5th 2010, 10:49 am

mimTN wrote:
It was Dr,my psyc., he has been one of the best Dr I have ever had.
and had to see him cause oncologist took me off all meds in Nov then put me back on just the cancer med because of heart issues.
I was worried about not being on anti-depressant, he said I am doing so well, that just leave off the meds till after we find out about heart.

lol, guess "virtual non-meltdowns" don't require meds.

What were you taking and how long have you been off?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 5th 2010, 11:52 am

Effexor XR, 150mg

been off since end of Nov. when oncologist discovered enlarged heart and fluid on lung. the pshc. said I should have called him to go off gradually, that just stopping probly did not help...... however he thinks it won't hurt to take a break since I am already off them.
his words, "lets get these health issues taken care of and then see where you are, you may not even need them or may need smaller dose.

I am looking forward to spring and all this taken care of and behind me.
I have so much I want to do, projects I have just not felt like doing, fun I have missed, etc.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 8th 2010, 10:17 am

I was just thinkin the other day.......

how much one person or one thing can change things for us. for instance;

aabb,
when I was having dinner at my daughters, I had to keep my mouth shut about somethings I have learned from my fellow posters, lol, didn't want anyone to faint. But some things just "slip out". I was playing war with my about to be 9 yr old grandaughter. In the course of the game I said, "that's just the way I roll". She got all huffy and said "Mim, you can't talk that way", I said "Why not", The decussion soon got attention of other 4 grands and they chimed in, finally I said, "well, she was talkin smack to me". LOL, good lord, you would have thought I had said every cuss word known to man! They all went, en mass, to tell on me to my daughter. She listened, laughed and said, "I don't know what to say, she has been that way all my life, you just have to live with it, like I do".

Cute little story, but I think the bigger story is that on aabb I am explosed to people of all ages and backgrounds, things I would have no clue about. Where else would I talk to people from 18-80? But not like in real world. on here we can't "see" the other person so a lot of our preconseived notions are not there. For me that has been a good thing. As we approach Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday, I wish the real world were more like that.

Anyway, that is what "I have been thinkin". It may be silly to everyone else and just another dumb little story to others. I think, I have glimpse of somthing deeper than just a "cute little story", just don't have words to explain it. but it matters to me and I wanted to share it with you.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 8th 2010, 10:56 am

mimTN wrote:

aabb,
when I was having dinner at my daughters, I had to keep my mouth shut about somethings I have learned from my fellow posters, lol, didn't want anyone to faint. But some things just "slip out". I was playing war with my about to be 9 yr old grandaughter. In the course of the game I said, "that's just the way I roll". She got all huffy and said "Mim, you can't talk that way", I said "Why not", The decussion soon got attention of other 4 grands and they chimed in, finally I said, "well, she was talkin smack to me". LOL, good lord, you would have thought I had said every cuss word known to man! They all went, en mass, to tell on me to my daughter. She listened, laughed and said, "I don't know what to say, she has been that way all my life, you just have to live with it, like I do".

Cute little story, but I think the bigger story is that on aabb I am explosed to people of all ages and backgrounds, things I would have no clue about. Where else would I talk to people from 18-80? But not like in real world. on here we can't "see" the other person so a lot of our preconseived notions are not there. For me that has been a good thing. As we approach Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday, I wish the real world were more like that.

Anyway, that is what "I have been thinkin". It may be silly to everyone else and just another dumb little story to others. I think, I have glimpse of somthing deeper than just a "cute little story", just don't have words to explain it. but it matters to me and I wanted to share it with you.
Mim, tens tens tens tens tens tens tens tens tens tens I love You. You my friend are amazing Women.I am so happy,I have good instincts whit ppl. and I made that call,in Sept. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 8th 2010, 10:58 am

mimTN wrote:

aabb,

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 10th 2010, 12:22 pm

did ya?

did you ever wake up and realize you don't know wtf is goin on and then realize you don't care that you don't know? It will be taken care of and you don't have to do a damn thing? lol, anin't that a great feelin?
that you are happy knowing nothin about nothin?
You woke up happy and lookin forward to seein what things your friends have to say, that you are just happy to have someplace to go and joke and tease and laugh?
And you don't care who likes it or doesn't like it?
did ya?

Last edited by mimTN on January 10th 2010, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 10th 2010, 12:38 pm

Your grandbabies are lucky to have a rockin' Mim!

AABB is also lucky to have you cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 10th 2010, 10:04 pm

Mim - we are SO LUCKY to have you!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 10th 2010, 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 10th 2010, 11:13 pm

Love you mim!

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 12th 2010, 10:19 pm

Y'all I got to meet Mim today and she is just as wonderful as we all knew her to be! I know many of you are jealous - so come to Memphis and we can have a "puter" convention!
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 12th 2010, 10:22 pm

high five love you girls!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 12th 2010, 11:23 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
Y'all I got to meet Mim today and she is just as wonderful as we all knew her to be! I know many of you are jealous - so come to Memphis and we can have a "puter" convention!

How exciting! I bet you guys had a blast!

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 2:39 am

this is titled, The best news in a long time

Yes, Memphy and I did meet finally today, more later. But the other good news first. After I saw memphy, I had appointment with the cardiologist. This is not final, have more tests to be sure. BUT, he thinks the cardiomyopthy I have is the genetic kind, but the kind on Mom's side of family, the kind I can live 20+ years with.
I have been having chest pains, that had been kinda worrying me, asked him about that, he gave me more clinical explantion. lol, you know all those Dr. words, when he finished, I said, "So, you think this pain in my chest is more likey the chest wall sack or whatever still healing and pissed off cause it was irratated by all that fluid and draining?" He laughed and said "great way to put it, yes". Anyway, this is not final, but it is all looking better than I thought.
before I left, he also told me something really nice, He said when you go looking up your prognosis on the net or anything, Whatever it says, double that number, I asked him why and he said, "I have been doing this a lot of years and you understand what is going on with your body, but you have a great attitude and sense of humor about it all, one of the best I have ever seen and I can tell you that will get you as far as anything I can do,"

Now, to the meeting, Memphy is great, we spent a couple of hours together and laughed and laughed. She is so pretty and she has the most beautiful blonde hair. She is gracious, funny, down to earth, and really smart. It was not like meeting new friend, to me it felt like meeting someone I had "known" forever. Like friends, seperated at birth. we were suposed to grow up as friends forever, but something went wrong and we got seperated til now, lol.
anyway, hope to do it again soon, and lots of times in future.

I was on earlier tonight, but during one of my trips to watch Idol, got under heated blanket, took Aleve for chest pain, and went right to sleep. Just woke up about hour ago.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And a personal message to the cancer and heart disease;

Last edited by mimTN on January 13th 2010, 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 3:16 am

I am so glad to hear about your health! This is great news!!!!! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Are you wide awake now? I can not sleep! I am so glad you got to meet Memphy! I would like to meet you guys some day!

Also what did you think about American Idol tonight?

Love you mim!

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 3:36 am

yep am wide awake, lol, but may not be at puter too long, still having pain, I don't know why but driving makes it worse than anything, and it is a 40 miles or more round trip to Mphs.
I watched some of Idol, lol, til I fell asleep and before that I was goin from puter (in extra bedroom) to tv in living room. I am still under orders to "take it easy" for now, lol, no furniture moving. But soon as I can the computer and the tv are goin in the same room.

love you too Happy, you always make me smile!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 5:39 am

Great news!!! So now go buy a new computer!!! I love that you and Memphy hooked up. I haven't had the courage to do that. I leave close to Mappy and Jack'd and I feel so close to them on the net, but am afraid somehow a real life meeting would make things weird. I have a lot of social anxiety.
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 6:10 am

I'm so happy for you mim, great news.

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 6:20 am

Great news mim.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   January 13th 2010, 6:47 am

Wonderful news Mim!!! So happy for you, but make sure you still get the rest that your body needs! And get that new computer in a room so you don't have to run all over the damn place LOL!

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   

Back to top Go down

From puter of mimTN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: