Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 1:18 pm

no I didn't - I moved here when I was 26 and have lived here ever since - I probably do know someone that your mother knows though - Memphis is a big small town - and those of us that are Southern all either know each other or someone that knows each other! does that make any sense at all?
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 1:26 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
Speedy: and then play Rufus Thomas's 'walking the dog' - the stones have a version too -----how is everyone? Mim - your spirits seem MUCH better!
we have to go to BB King's tonight for a birthday party and I DO NOT want to go - I want to sit right here and watch movies - I can't come up with a true excuse.........know what I mean -------
what is everyone doing for new year's?

adding songs to my ipod.... slowhands better be ready to walk the dog tomorrow because I'm all hyper....

We are going to the ritz carlton for some event. here's the link. i'm super excited!

http://www.newyearsevesanfrancisco.com/

what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 1:30 pm

that is a fabulous property! what are you going to wear?

We might go out to dinner with friends, - but I don't want to do anything - already declined a party on the 1st, I have to get all the tree undecorated and all of the other Christmas stuff down and stored and we are leaving town on the 6th for the Alabama game -
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 1:37 pm

memphisbelle wrote:

We might go out to dinner with friends, - but I don't want to do anything - already declined a party on the 1st, I have to get all the tree undecorated and all of the other Christmas stuff down and stored and we are leaving town on the 6th for the Alabama game -

I'm not sure yet. i'm thinking of buying something. I'm kind of bored with all my dresses.

on the 1st i have a feeling i'm gonna be sleeping something off. To be honest, there is a part of me that just wants to have a quiet evening in but i'll probably be happy and ready to party once i'm there.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 1:39 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
no I didn't - I moved here when I was 26 and have lived here ever since - I probably do know someone that your mother knows though - Memphis is a big small town - and those of us that are Southern all either know each other or someone that knows each other! does that make any sense at all?

Yes! She has more questions because she still thinks y'all are long lost friends , but I told here she will have to join because she is missing a lot of fun times!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 2:20 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

I'm not sure yet. i'm thinking of buying something. I'm kind of bored with all my dresses.

on the 1st i have a feeling i'm gonna be sleeping something off. To be honest, there is a part of me that just wants to have a quiet evening in but i'll probably be happy and ready to party once i'm there.

Get a new dress - the time and price is right, the sales are unheard of, -------- you will have a wonderful time at a great venue - you and SHM can make another memory - now, get a new sexy dress and tell us all about it!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 2:21 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

Yes! She has more questions because she still thinks y'all are long lost friends , but I told here she will have to join because she is missing a lot of fun times!

tell her she needs to join! we do have fun here - where is your mother from?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 2:59 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

She was born and raised in Ohio until middle school when they moved to Memphis. I still have a lot of family that lives there and loves it!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 4:28 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

She was born and raised in Ohio until middle school when they moved to Memphis. I still have a lot of family that lives there and loves it!

then I probably know some of your family and friends!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 5:39 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
Speedy: and then play Rufus Thomas's 'walking the dog' - the stones have a version too -----how is everyone? Mim - your spirits seem MUCH better!
we have to go to BB King's tonight for a birthday party and I DO NOT want to go - I want to sit right here and watch movies - I can't come up with a true excuse.........know what I mean -------
what is everyone doing for new year's?

adding songs to my ipod.... slowhands better be ready to walk the dog tomorrow because I'm all hyper....

We are going to the ritz carlton for some event. here's the link. i'm super excited!

http://www.newyearsevesanfrancisco.com/

what are you doing?

I'm going to be waiting to hear how your night went lol!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 7:23 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

then I probably know some of your family and friends!

After your name and where are you from come who are your people, it's genetic in Southerners.
Oh, you want to really get your Mom? tell her MimTN grew up In Olive Branch, MS and and then moved to Memphis @21 and lived there for 20 years.
lol, now tell her she has to join to question me and Memphy, I am sure we "know" each other some way or the other.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 10:25 pm

I am so bored! you guys really need to get something stirred up while we wait to see if Jeff responds to Speedy.

Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 10:28 pm

mim, and here i thought you were gong to be my conscience tonight and tell me not to tweet.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 27th 2009, 10:37 pm

LOL, if anyone is depending on me to be their conscience they are seriously confused about who I am.
surely you did not miss my mischeivious(sp) streak?

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 12:49 am

mimTN wrote:
I am so bored! you guys really need to get something stirred up while we wait to see if Jeff responds to Speedy.

Can I just say, from now on when I say "I am bored" it is a warning as in no telling what I will get stirred up and please step in and save me.

I refer to that whole line of crap I posted regarding Jeff's reaction to Michelle.
I often needed saving from me, so if I ever type "I am bored" get ready to thump me on my head or something.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 12:52 am

you were fine Mim. no worries. but if you want i'll thump you on the head sometime. anything for a friend.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 12:59 am

speedy0103 wrote:
you were fine Mim. no worries. but if you want i'll thump you on the head sometime. anything for a friend.

Thanks, I knew I could count on you. LOL, I started out on one of my Just wondering why things and it quickly deteriated, I really did not mean to come off as if I were picking on Jeff.
And I know I do get a little to "deep" and analytical for most at times.
So just save me from me. I get caught up in trying to make my statement clearer and just keep digging the hole deeper.

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 1:25 am

Mim it was great discusion!Thank You. Love.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 1:40 am

Bal,

you are just a joy to me.

speedy can give me "thump on head" w/love
and you can make me laugh about it.

I sure hope Memphy is having fun, cause I am missing her.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 2:05 am

Small world. My mom lived in Olive Branch in the 1940's!

mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 2:09 am

Wow, do you know where in OB? In the 40's most of the roads would have still been gravel or dirt. Now OB is just a suburb of Mphs, they just run into each other. All my family on Mom's side was in DeSoto county in the 40's, lol, in fact you have to go back to before MS was State for my family Not to be in MS. 1800 or something.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 8:51 am

Just could not resist saying "Top of the Mornin" to all the AABB early birds.

I am freezing, 26 degrees in Mphs, waiting for the sun to warm it up some so I can go to grocery. After reading the recipes on here for turkey and craving turkey and dressing since thanksgiving I am goin to give in and just make me some. but, lol, I am going to be lazy and buy pre-chopped onions and celery in frozen foods.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 9:14 am

Brrrr... that's really cold Alice Jane! It's 38 here, the snow was washed away by the torrential rains. Rather boggy now lol
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 9:21 am

seems like the cold bothers me worse than ever. the meds I take thin my blood and I can really tell the difference it makes.
but besides that, I don't know why the weather man forgets it is just not supposed to get this darn cold here, at least not this early.

Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 1:19 pm

what in the hell did y'all do last night while I was out dancin' and drinkin'?
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 1:22 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
what in the hell did y'all do last night while I was out dancin' and drinkin'?
Read flash back tread,some interesting convo,that our mim initiated.It is all good. Plus Speedy was incuraged to sand my avatar via twitter to our beloved Jeff. All is good.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 28th 2009, 1:25 pm

thanks Bal - think I will go read to catch up!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 29th 2009, 1:04 am

THIS just has to be titled My DUTS Rule tribute

I can't believe I was wondering what we could do til TAR just a day or so ago. You guys or as Bal would say, "you gays" never cease to amaze, entertain and just tickle my funny bone.
First the "Moody and I were twittering" thread, what a gem, and gosh I am missing Moody, hope she is having fun, but will be so glad when she gets back to us. The best gift basket in history awaits her and did we ever decide just what was the theme of the prayer chain? Not sure, I was laughing too much to remember. Then the Speedy "Caption this" thread.
What a hoot, I could not post much cause this "puter from the stone age" takes so long to load and I did not want to miss any of the captions. I kept thinking "this is my favorite" then the next one would load and in the end I just could not pick a favorite.
I swear I could be a millionare if I could bottle you all and sell you as medicine for anything that ails you. Anyway, on to one of my fav. subjects, lol, Me and food! I went to Kroger to get the fixings for turkey and dressing and discovered a roasted half turkey breast with the roasted chickens and then in the deli they had dressing already made, bought some cranberry sauce, came home and pigged out for lunch, took one of my naps, woke up, fixed me a plate for supper, came on AABB and almost choked laughing and eating at the same time. What a great day this turned out to be! Good food and great laughs, could a girl ask for anything more? Oh yeah, the ipenis!
Will one of you angels please send me a PM with the picture of the ipenis and the discription? Pretty please?

my daughter got me the ecigerette for Christmas and I want to send her a thank-you note and include a little something about the perfect excessory for the ecigerette. LOL, I just can't resist. Just make it a small copy of the picture, please. I know I am a pain, but it will take forever for me to get my puter to co-operate and get it done. I am hoping if I get it in PM, I can just copy and paste it to my email.
hugs, and thanks.
Again just want to say, Thanks for a great Day.

Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 29th 2009, 1:14 am

Let me see if I can get you that i-penis Mim....lol I'd do anything for you!! Always glad to make you laugh. laughter is the best medicine after all...
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 29th 2009, 1:26 am

Uh, thanks but you don't have to get me the ipenis, lol, I just wanted a pm.

sorry, could not resist AND it is partly your fault I am in such a silly mood.
Thank-you,
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 29th 2009, 11:56 am

Watch mimTn's head explode aka My lordy mercy rant

after the whole thing about Michelle's making Jeff's skin crawl and now the thing about Michelle's blog and whatever is going on or not going on with her family. I have to say I am ashamed of myself. I am bouncing off the wall. I like Michelle but feel really uncomfortable with some of the stuff she did like the displaying her "girl parts" to Jeff. I still say "Lordy Mercy!" to that. But I still like her and wish the best for her. And I don't have a clue as to what the hell is going on with her and her family, so I have to stay out of that one. I really do "get" why Jeff was so uncomfortable with her. And I do love Jeff and Jordan, as a couple and seperately.
I feel so 2 faced when looking back on some of my posts and hearing some of my own thoughts. This is just the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. This reminds me of when I was going back and forth on wether I liked or could not stand Jordan.
lol, I would SO be a total failure as a polititian, in the diplomatic core or on a damn reality show.
I am not commenting on anyone else's post or opinion, just on my own wishy/washy self.
ok, I feel better now.

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 4:10 am

can I just say I hate being up in wee hours of morning with no one to play with,
and I really do miss all the fun shit on Speedy's date thread,
and trying to do aabb and tweet too is making me crazy
and again, but it can't be stated to many times, it is just not the same when Moody is on vacation, be glad so glad when she gets back.
and 4 O'clock is a dangerous time for me,
I could get in real trouble on twitter out of boredom.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:53 am

mimTN wrote:
can I just say I hate being up in wee hours of morning with no one to play with,
and I really do miss all the fun shit on Speedy's date thread,
and trying to do aabb and tweet too is making me crazy
and again, but it can't be stated to many times, it is just not the same when Moody is on vacation, be glad so glad when she gets back.
and 4 O'clock is a dangerous time for me,
I could get in real trouble on twitter out of boredom.

Where did I read that before? lol!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:36 pm

Ignorance may be bliss for the ignorant but it's Fing Hell on the rest of US!

NOTHING to do w/aabb, I just came back in from the world of the totalty stupid, ignorant Fing dumb asses.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:43 pm

where have you been, for goodness sake?
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:47 pm

Sounds like a bad day mim?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:51 pm

JUst down 51 hwy about 12 miles in the middle of people, bumper to bumper trying to get out of or into Mphis, as fast as they can.

Walgreen, with a dumbass trying to con the Pharasist in to refilling his alread ober fiilled narc. meds, he had just left super D cause they wouldni't buy it either.

to the Liqor store, where some dummy tried to pass a fake id in front of me in the middle of a storre filled with ever jerk in Tipton county who waited til the last min, to run to the liquor store,

to the bar-b-q place where the guy at the counter, and the cook just had to have an argument and THROW my 6 pack buns at each other.

that is all. just a simple little trip or what should have been a simple little trip and then on the way home a little man in a sports car thought he could take me on in MY big F150 and win,
lol, he didn't.

Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 6:54 pm

on the way home a little man in a sports car thought he could take me on in MY big F150 and win,
lol, he didn't.

Just focus on this part, and be glad you are home now, away from the maddening crowds. I'm home tonight, with the recovering hubby.

ETA: And at least you got your meds, booze & BBQ, it's all good!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 7:34 pm

good grief Mim - you caught every asshole that was between you and your mission! you didn't hurt the guy with your truck did you? promise? did you get some good Q - which is your favorite - pulled or chopped - with slaw or not and wet or dry ribs - I know you have your faves!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   December 31st 2009, 7:44 pm

no one was injured, I told the man at the drug store as he turned to leave,
I know who can help you w/that, he said Who? I said Narcanon, he gave me a dirty look, the pharmasist and the tech were still laughing when I stepped up to the window.

I had heard the guy at the liquor store as he got out of car his friend called him by name, so when he turned to leave the counter when they said they couldn't take his Id, It WAS differnt name than his friend said, He got about half way to door and I said, Jason! he turned, and I said, "hows your Mom and them doing?, he turned pale and then red in 2 seconds flat and could not get out door fast enough.

the lady at the BBQ place, AFTER she threw my buns, I looked her in the eye and said it is really rough to try to get through to some people, she agreed and started to say something else, and I said, BUT, I wish I could trade place with you, she looked at me like I had lost my mind, "I said, I would love to be able to work and not have leukemia, she just mumbled something, and looked down,

and the guy in the car only got one side of it in the gravel, but he is okay, unless he tried that with someone meaner down the road.

see, I was good,

Last edited by mimTN on January 1st 2010, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From puter of mimTN   

Back to top Go down

From puter of mimTN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: