My Antonio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35491
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: My Antonio   October 26th 2009, 12:01 pm

I didn't see anyone discussing this.. LOL OK, so I watched this. I admit it.

For anyone interested he and Brooke broke up before the show even aired the finale.

TLink to story

'My Antonio' finale winner: as last episode airs, her romance with Antonio Sabato Jr. already off

Like most great VH1 love stories, Antonio Sabato Jr.'s was over by the time the "My Antonio" finale aired.

On the final episode of the celebrity dating series, the 37-year-old ex-soap opera star chose to live happily ever after with Brooke Barlow, but Barlow has told VH1 that the honeymoon is already over.

"I am not in touch with Antonio. We haven't spoken in two, three months," the 30-year old nurse told the network. "We put effort into it. I met his children. . . . We had a great time - as good of a time as you could have indoors with no outside contact. It was really nice getting to know him and his children."

It's no surprise that competitions and camera crews do not a true romance make. Though Sabato Jr. chose Barlow over the 13 other women vying for his affections, including his ex-wife Tully, Barlow told VH1, "When you put two people together . . . there has to be a lot of conversation and a deep, spiritual connection as far as establishing a foundation for a relationship. He thought that should come with time, but to me, I just felt like we didn't have much to talk about."

Barlow may not have found true love (well, duh) but she's not complaining. Like many before her, Barlow is hoping her time on the show will be a launching-pad, to new career opportunities, possibly as a TV host.

"Had the relationship worked out, I wouldn't have cared about parlaying it into exposure and opportunities," she said. "But since it didn't, I'm hoping the exposure will enable me to have other work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: My Antonio   October 26th 2009, 12:06 pm

Nancy I watched it to. I was kind of surprised actually that he picked Brooke. IDK their last conversation about the "contract" had me yelling at her to "STFU" why would you say you want a contract geez LOL! But its all about the edit. Love his dimples!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: My Antonio   October 26th 2009, 6:41 pm

i was meh all season but I did watch it, I called brook day one. I thought it was obvious...but does anyone know if they are still together? lol his mom...woza!

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: My Antonio   November 30th 2009, 7:13 pm

Antonio Sabato Jr. Has a New Girlfriend

In his VH1 show My Antonio,Antonio Sabato Jr. traveled to Hawaii in search of love and he found it!

The actor, 37, stepped out with his new love, singer-songwriter Cheryl Moana Marie, on Sunday at the Hollywood Christmas Parade, introducing her as "my girlfriend."

Shortly after Sabato's show wrapped, a source tells PEOPLE, he and the Hawaiian-born Marie began to date. "They are so solid, so happy together," the source says.

Source: People

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: My Antonio   November 30th 2009, 8:39 pm

lol, ok so he found it with some girl off set while he was dating on set what a douche

PostSubject: Re: My Antonio   

Back to top Go down

My Antonio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: