all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 12th 2009, 7:30 pm

The country-music-singing former Dancing With the Stars pro has joined the cast of Burlesque, a musical about a young small-town singer (Christina Aguilera in her big-screen debut) who becomes a star at a Hollywood burlesque club owned by Tess (Cher).
I'm told Hough, who began rehearsals this weekend, will play a fellow dancer.

Sources insist this is no Showgirls redux…

"It is not about g-strings and pasties," one source says. "It's about female empowerment. No one is ever in lingerie. The film is sexy, but there's no stripping."

Just last week, it was announced that Kristen Bell has signed on to play Aguilera's rival. Twilighter Cam Gigandet and Julie & Julia's Stanley Tucci are also in the flick, which is being directed by Steve Antin.

Filming starts early next month, with the flick due to hit theaters next Thanksgiving.

In other Burlesque happenings, sources also report that Cher will sing in the movie. A source says, "She has a big power ballad moment."

No word if the legendary diva will duet with Xtina, but we say they should go for it. You agree?LINK
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 14th 2009, 1:26 pm

I have a silly question.. I follow her and Chuck on twitter and it seems that they are not together... Did I miss some gossip??

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 14th 2009, 2:17 pm

Butterfly73 wrote:
I have a silly question.. I follow her and Chuck on twitter and it seems that they are not together... Did I miss some gossip??

Not silly at all. As far as I can tell, they're still very much a couple, just pursuing their careers.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 18th 2009, 7:41 pm

chuckwicksmusic My girl as a brunette!! Wink http://yfrog.com/0fo6bj
about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific

juliannehough Me with darker hair... It still kinda blonde http://yfrog.com/0lnp5j

chuckwicksmusic Watching my girl Jules perform in Houston!!!! And she looks Extremely Hot as a brunette!!! Back to Nashville tonight.

chuckwicksmusic My 2 favorite people!!! We're going home!!!! ASCAP Awards tommorow!! I'm getting an Award for "all I ever wanted"!! http://yfrog.com/0ijt1nj

juliannehough Be careful falling asleep on a plane.... This could be YOU!!! http://yfrog.com/0g89466647j

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 28th 2009, 3:11 pm

Julianne at the "This is It"premire last night

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 28th 2009, 3:56 pm

lol! That poor guy on the plane!

Wow, I never realized what a knock out Julianne is.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   October 28th 2009, 4:57 pm

She tweeted that she's going red. Possibly for one or her movie roles. She isn't sure if she will be allowed to put the pic on the internet though.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 10th 2009, 8:41 pm

Only on People.com

Source: Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks Split

Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks have decided to call it quits, a source tells PEOPLE. "This was mutual. They needed some time apart," says the source.

Hough, 21, and Wicks, 30, both are still expected to attend the Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday – Wicks is covering the red carpet for Entertainment Tonight and Hough is a presenter.

The two walked the red carpet together for the first time at last year's CMA Awards after getting to know each other while touring with Brad Paisley. Within weeks, they already had marriage on the mind, with Hough telling PEOPLE they "definitely" wanted to go to the altar someday.

"The minute we met it was perfect," Hough, a country singer and Dancing with the Stars pro, said in December. "The first date we had we both had that feeling like we were going to fall in love with each other."

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 10th 2009, 8:56 pm

WOW I just read that at people.com and I was shocked!

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 12th 2009, 4:17 am

Chuck talks about thier status!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 12th 2009, 2:26 pm

Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks Attend CMAs Together!

Despite their recent split, Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks made the rounds together at Wednesday's Country Music Association Awards in Nashville.

"Julianne is actually my date tonight, so it's all good man," Wicks told ET. (He was working for them as a special correspondent.) "We're going to have a good time and we will address [the breakup] together, but right now we're going to have a lot of fun."

But when the pair (along with two of Hough's sisters and some friends) arrived in the backstage media area, it was clear Wicks, 30, had a broken heart. At one point, the country singer sat with his head down, shoulders slumped, and didn't crack a smile.

RELATED: Inside Julianne and Chuck's Breakup

Though the exes have yet to publicly address their split, Hough's brother (and Dancing with the Stars pro) Derek did talk about it at the Maxim and Ubisoft Launch of Assassin's Creed II in L.A. Wednesday.

"All I know is that Julianne has been incredibly, incredibly busy," he told PEOPLE. "She is doing such a great job right now, but she really is in a different place every time that I talk to her."

Julianne, 21, who just wrapped her country music tour, recently began filming Burlesque. "She's telling me that she has bruises, and cuts, and rug burns all over her body," Derek said. "She's told me that she's never, ever danced like this in her life."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 1:27 pm

Julianne Hough Still 'Good Friends' with Chuck Wicks

Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks may have shown a united front by attending the Country Music Association Awards together on Wednesday, but one night later, Hough confirmed to PEOPLE that the couple has indeed parted ways.

"We're both just really, really busy with our careers, and we spend a lot of time apart from each other – so we're just taking a little break right now," Hough, 21, told PEOPLE Thursday night as she walked the red carpet in Nashville for the premiere of Tim McGraw's film The Blind Side.

But the Dancing with the Stars pro insists her relationship with fellow country singer Wicks, 30, is still amicable.

FLASHBACK: Julianne Hough and Boyfriend Talk Marriage

"Honestly, Chuck and I are such good friends – we still hang out all the time, and we're still writing together," she says.

In fact, just days before news of the breakup was reported, Wicks filled in for Hough playing a concert in Jensen Beach, Fla., after she fell ill.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 4:07 pm

Julianne Hough Calls Chuck Wicks Split "a Good Thing"

Julianne Hough tells Usmagazine.com her split from Chuck Wicks is for the best.
"It's a good thing for us right now," the singer, 21, told Us Thursday at the Nashville premiere of The Blind Side. "We are both extremely busy and working on our careers and really focused on that." (Her brother Derek also told Usmagazine.com her schedule is too hectic for a relationship: "She's a busy girl, doing an amazing job. She's a great person.")
Asked if there was any heartache, she told Us, "Not at all."
Will these new couples last? See what a body language expert has to say!
And, no, it wasn't awkward seeing him at Wednesday's Country Music Association Awards.
"We are such good friends," she told Us of Wicks, 30, whom she began dating in 2008. "Of course, we weren’t together. We will always continue being good friends."
See the best dressed stars at the CMAs
She said they may even pen tunes about their split. "Absolutely," she said. "We’ll probably write 'em together."
Hough told Us she may not be returning to ABC's Dancing With the Stars next season, as she will be shooting Footloose.
"We'll see," she told Us.
See Julianne Hough and other amazing DWTS makeovers
How is it working with Chace Crawford? "He's doing good," she told Us. "Really good."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 4:08 pm

Quote :
How is it working with Chace Crawford? "He's doing good," she told Us. "Really good."

Who wants to bet they will be dating by the movie's premire?

Back to top Go down
ecatcool
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 5:17 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Quote :

Who wants to bet they will be dating by the movie's premire?

He seems like a player. Maybe a fling but not dating. Which would be good for Julianne IMO. She's so young and was engaged once and talking marriage with Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 5:40 pm

I don't watch Gossip Girl. What do you think of Chace? I wonder what part he's playing in the movie. Julianne is only 21 so she has her future wide open.
Back to top Go down
ecatcool
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 5:50 pm

Mappy wrote:
I don't watch Gossip Girl. What do you think of Chace? I wonder what part he's playing in the movie. Julianne is only 21 so she has her future wide open.

I'm pretty sure he's playing Ren. He's very good looking but to me just an ok actor. Haven't seen him in anything other than GG.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 6:00 pm

Thanks ecatool!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 8:24 pm

At "The Blindside" movie premire last night

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 8:27 pm

This was at The CMA Awards.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 8:28 pm

Another picture.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 13th 2009, 8:34 pm

Lovely!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 17th 2009, 3:56 am

Julianne Hough at the "New Moon" Premire last night

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 17th 2009, 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 17th 2009, 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 17th 2009, 2:35 pm

Julianne will not be returing to dancing with the stars I posted the article in the DWTS 9 thread.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 17th 2009, 2:46 pm

Julianne Hough Not Returning to DWTS Next Season

Dancing With the Stars' Julianne Hough is hanging up her dancing shoes -- next season at least.
"I'm not [going back] next season," she said in an interview on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. "But I love that show."
But she said she may return the season after next. "We're going to cross that bridge when we get to that," Hough told Seacrest.
Check out amazing DWTS body makeovers!
Hough, 21, said she is now focusing on her film career, which includes the upcoming Footloose with Chace Crawford. Last week, she began shooting the musical Burlesque opposite Christina Aguilera.
"I'm completely battered and bruised," Hough said. "It looks like I've got rug burn all over my body!"
See the day's top celeb news photos.
How are things with ex Chuck Wicks?
She said they've managed to stay friends. "He's great," she said. "He's amazing."

Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 20th 2009, 11:33 am

I am stunned! They make a gorgeous couple though. I love me some Maksim.

http://www.popcrunch.com/maksim-chmerkovskiy-julianne-hough-dating-did-julianne-cheat-on-chuck-with-maks/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 20th 2009, 12:22 pm

GoShorty wrote:
I am stunned! They make a gorgeous couple though. I love me some Maksim.

http://www.popcrunch.com/maksim-chmerkovskiy-julianne-hough-dating-did-julianne-cheat-on-chuck-with-maks/

National Enquirer = 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   November 20th 2009, 3:14 pm

Derek Hough Blames Busy Careers for Julianne and Chuck's Split

If big brothers excel at one thing, it's protecting their little sisters. But Dancing with the Stars pro Derek Hough says his sister, Julianne Hough, is doing just fine after her breakup with Chuck Wicks.

"She's 21 years old and her career is skyrocketing right now and it's tough to sustain a relationship, especially with somebody who's so much older than her," Derek, 24, told PEOPLE Thursday at Diddy's 40th birthday bash at New York's Plaza Hotel.

As for how Julianne, 21, and Wicks, 30, are each handling the split, Derek says, "They're both good. He's a great guy – he's cool."

And the ex-couple will spend time together when their schedules allow. "We'll all still hang out," says Derek. "We're all very close. And [the split] is amicable. They're still really great friends, and that's the way to do it."

Derek should know – he speaks from experience when it comes to remaining on good terms with an ex. His date at the party Thursday was former Dancing partner and on-again, off-again girlfriend Shannon Elizabeth, 36. Asked whether she and Derek might one day rekindle their romance, she was not optimistic.

"We're in different places in our lives," she said. "If he gets past the place he's in now to a new place, then maybe. I'm a little bit older … He goes out partying every night. He doesn't like to stay home alone."

And now that Derek's sister available as a party companion, he has one less reason to.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   December 2nd 2009, 8:32 pm

Julianne Hough Gets Cozy with Kings of Leon Bassist.

Three weeks after her split with country singer Chuck Wicks, Julianne Hough was spotted with Kings of Leon's Jared Followill at a Nashville bar.

The pair cuddled at the Lipstick Lounge Tuesday night after hitting Whiskey Kitchen, another city hotspot, earlier in the evening. They were part of a group that included country singer Holly Williams.

"They were very affectionate, just hanging out at the table," says an observer of Hough and Followill, the bassist for Nashville-based band. "They stayed for about an hour and enjoyed karaoke. None of them sang, but they just hung with their group. Only a few people noticed she was even there. They didn't make a spectacle of it."

It's the second time Hough, 21, and Followill, 23, were seen out on the town together recently. On Nov. 23 they reportedly hung out at Whiskey Kitchen with Williams and her husband, drummer Chris Coleman.

A rep for Kings of Leon says: "They are friends and have been hanging."

Earlier this month, Followill's brother Nathan, the drummer for the band, married singer Jessie Baylin in Brentwood, Tenn.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   December 9th 2009, 12:54 pm

Julianne Hough Gets Her Groove on for New Projects

Julianne Hough first gracefully and effortlessly glided her way straight into the hearts of America on 'Dancing With the Stars,' but it quickly became clear that this fresh-faced, all-American beauty was more than just a great pair of legs.

Her self-titled debut firmly launched her as one of country music's up-and-comers, landing her coveted opening stints on tours with George Strait and Brad Paisley. A triple-threat talent who can act, sing and dance, Julianne is currently filming 'Burlesque' for the big screen, and settling in for the next few months to lay down tracks with producer Dann Huff for her second country album, which is due out next summer.

The Boot caught up with Julianne during a breathless week of appearances at awards shows, movie premieres and other celebrity happenings to chat about ballroom dancing, the challenges of being a "girly girl," and life since her much-publicized break-up with boyfriend Chuck Wicks.

What was it like running into your ex, Chuck Wicks, at the CMAs, so soon after the breakup?

We didn't run into each other – we actually went together. We're great friends, and everything we do, we're still in contact with each other. We really are best friends, and so we had a great time at the CMAs.

You're filming a remake of 'Footloose' this spring. What was it about the original that you think everybody latched onto and loved, and what do you think will be different about this version of the film?

We start shooting 'Footloose' in March. The first film was so great, I think it was at a time where the economy was down then, and the troops were out, and I feel like we're in a very similar situation now. I feel like everybody wants that back, that fun energy that musical movies have. Everybody loves the movie, and I'm really excited about it. It's gonna be fun to do.

And you're shooting another film with one of your musical idols ...

Yes, I'm filming 'Burlesque' right now, and it's fabulous. It has a huge, amazing cast. Christina Aguilera, Cher, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane and Kristen Bell all star in it, and it's just a great film. The storyline is great, and the dancing is phenomenal. And of course Christina sings her butt off in it!

Has Christina given you any tips about the music business?

Absolutely! She knows what she wants, and she's phenomenal at everything she does. I was in the studio with her the other day and I was flipping out because she's been my idol since she first came out, so it was just a really cool experience for me just being there and watching how she works. I was blown away! Her voice is so phenomenal, and hearing her sing these new songs is just amazing.

Acting or singing ... do you prefer one over the other?

I love everything. I love to dance, and sing and act. I think the music will always be my base, my foundation. I'll always have that as my number one. I'm excited, I'm working on my new record right now, and I'm home for the next couple of months just singing non-stop for the album. So hopefully I'll have a new single out by the end of January or early February, and have the album out by early summer.

What can we expect from this new album? Are you worried about the sophomore jinx at all?

Oh yeah, this is my most important record. My first record was great for what it was, and it was very positive and lighthearted and everything, but it was very quick. I did it in three weeks. It was kind of just, 'Alright, go sing these songs,' and so you go do it. You put your trust in everybody and kind of doubt yourself. But this time around I know exactly what I want and I'm not doubting myself. And I've got a little more confidence. It's more mature and a little more edgy -- not necessarily rock 'n' roll edgy, but maturity-wise. Being a dancer, there's a lot more grooves in my songs but very real, sincere lyrics. On my last record I tried to just sing, but this time I want to do everything. I want to give my fans that know me as a dancer and like me from the show something, too. I still want to make them happy and pleased. Plus, it's inside of me and I want to be able to dance in some music videos and have some fun at that, too.

Did you change anything around production-wise for this new record?

I'm working with Dann Huff for the first time on this album. He's phenomenal ... he really gets the direction I want to go in and we're very collaborative. I put everything in his hands and we're very much a team. I've been writing a lot for this new record. I didn't write for my first one. I've been writing a lot with Chuck, too, so we're having a blast! It was definitely a confidence booster writing with him.

Do you find yourself missing 'Dancing With the Stars' sometimes?

A little bit. I've been in L.A. for the last couple of weeks and I've seen my brother [dancer-musician Derek Hough] five or six times. I definitely love what I'm doing now, and I don't regret it not being on the show. But I watch the show, and it's fun to watch, but it's weird not being there now.

As a dancer, do you have to work out every day?

I try to. I have a new dance-fitness DVD that comes out Dec. 15 called 'Cardio Ballroom,' and certain things on it I do while on tour. That's the only way I stay in shape. I hate to run, I hate to lift weights, I hate all that stuff. It's boring to me, so that's why I wanted to do the DVD. It's fun and easy and anybody can do it, even if you've never danced in your life. It makes you really lean, too. So I'm excited about that. And that's what I do to keep in shape when I'm not on the show. I've also included some good fitness and style tips in my Venus Embrace Goddess Guide that I co-authored with Venus. It's a great thing for girls for their self-confidence, to help them feel great about themselves. I had fun writing it and being part of that, as well.

You always look flawless! What's the hardest thing for you about being a girl?

Oh my gosh, probably just being a girl! It takes a lot longer to get ready than a dude, you know! We shave our legs, we tweeze our eyebrows, we get out hair done -- it takes forever to put extensions in, we have to put eyelashes on, we put fake tan on ... it's like bam, bam, bam, we have to do all these different things.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 1:46 pm

Dane Cook is HOT!!

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 2:05 pm

lovin wrote:
Dane Cook is HOT!!

Now he is, but he is not as funny as he thinks he is IMO. Also didn't he date Jessica Simpson? I remember he had to sue his brother from stealing $250,000. Does it look like Julianne is embarssed to be seen with him?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 2:41 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Dane Cook is HOT!!

Now he is, but he is not as funny as he thinks he is IMO. Also didn't he date Jessica Simpson? I remember he had to sue his brother from stealing $250,000. Does it look like Julianne is embarssed to be seen with him?

IDK if he dated Jessica Simpson, I just know that they were in a movie together "Employee of the Month". I think he's funny but not HILARIOUS.

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 2:46 pm

lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Dane Cook is HOT!!

IDK if he dated Jessica Simpson, I just know that they were in a movie together "Employee of the Month". I think he's funny but not HILARIOUS.

I looked it up and they were f*** buddies!

I wish Julianne was on the show this year I like her. Is she doing movies now?

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 2:47 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Dane Cook is HOT!!

I wish Julieanne was on the show this year I like her. Is she doing movies now?

My DH loves Julianne too, thinks she's a little cutie. I do like her but I didn't care for her dancing with Chuck, something just seemed "off" with them. But I love her brother Derek....now he's HOT!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   March 4th 2010, 2:50 pm

lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:
Dane Cook is HOT!!

I wish Julieanne was on the show this year I like her. Is she doing movies now?

My DH loves Julianne too, thinks she's a little cutie. I do like her but I didn't care for her dancing with Chuck, something just seemed "off" with them. But I love her brother Derek....now he's HOT!!!!

Derek it HOT!!!! Soemtimes when Julianne dances with her brother I cringe a little.

Here is some funny news:

Playgirl Makes Bargain-Basement Bid for Jon's Gosselin

click on title

Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   June 22nd 2010, 3:14 pm

I am still hanging on hope for Chuck and Julianne LOL! Just
downloaded Chuck's new song 'Hold that thought'. It is pretty
hot!!! What was Julianne thinking? I know, she
left him for me. happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julianne Hough is Burlseque-ing with the stars..   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: