Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show   October 6th 2009, 10:49 am

Christian Siriano has just landed his very own show! The Project Runway season 4 winner will star in a new Bravo series that will feature him setting up a new shop and marketing his clothing line.

Christian is very successful in his own right. His runway shows at Fashion Week were received very well, heís got a successful shoe line at Payless, and he just wrote a book. Thatís more than can be said for other seasonís winners!

(Bethenny Frankel is also getting her own show, which will feature her career as a natural foods chef. The third of the new shows on the Bravo lineup is about former Top Chef finalist Fabio Viviani. His series is entitled Fabio: A Catered Affair, which will chronicle the challenges he faces as he and business partner Jacopo Falleni look to expand their restaurant and catering business in Los Angeles.)
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show   October 13th 2009, 2:40 pm

Thanks for posting! I love Christian and Fabio so I'll definitely be checking those shows out; Bethenny I could do without. lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show   October 13th 2009, 5:22 pm

Cool! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show   

Back to top Go down

Christian Siriano Gets His Own Reality Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: