View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Bravo TV and The Housewives   October 6th 2009, 10:37 am

Bravo picks up 'The Real Housewives of D.C.,' orders second helping of 'New Jersey'
October 6, 2009 | 8:05 am

If we're lucky, we'll get new editions of "Real Housewives" year-round.

Bravo on Tuesday ordered "The Real Housewives of D.C.," adding a fifth batch of ladies to its lineup. (Other locations include Orange County, New York, New Jersey and the currently airing Atlanta.)

Casting has not been announced, but according to Hollywood Reporter, "Washington publications have speculated that 'D.C.' cast members will include Lisa Wernick Spies, wife of Republican fundraiser Charlie Spies, and Lynda Erkiletian, president of a Washington modeling agency. Bravo would not confirm castings."

The cable network also ordered a second season of the "New Jersey" crew. Both "D.C." and the new "New Jersey" season will arrive next year. The latter averaged 2.6 million total viewers in its first season.

-- Denise Martin

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/10/bravo-picks-up-the-real-housewives-of-dc-orders-second-helping-of-new-jersey.html
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   April 9th 2012, 2:07 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of all these Housewives shows? yawn

They were my guilty pleasure in the beginning and I really enjoyed watching them...all of them. lol!

Now there is so much drama, controversy and bickering between the housewives and fans I'm just sick of it all. fuss and fight

They all seem to be promoting/selling their various books/products and that's what the shows have become instead of having a storyline. I can watch home shopping networks for that.

I also find that the hw's that Andy likes the most are not my favorites, with the exception of Lisa. Speaking of Andy, WWHL isn't as good since he's on almost every night now imo.

I used to love RHBH but after last season I just can't watch it anymore. I will watch Lisa's new show to see if I like it because she is my favorite of the BH hw's. I read Kim was drunk/stoned on WWHL last week so she has no business back on TV instead of in rehab. Camille is gone, I just can't with Kyle anymore being such a mean girl and Adrienne is boring. I'm not sure Brandi is coming back. If Taylor comes back I won't watch it again for sure.

On RHNJ the entire family is in turmoil because of money and fame which I find sad. I'm not interested in watching a family fall apart and hurt one another. This one just shows what 15 minutes of fame can do to some people. All the drama with Teresa, Caroline and Jacqueline is so sad not to mention Teresa and her brother and sister-in-law's issues over. . .what else . . . fame, money and jealousy. It's interesting that the table-flipping, bankrupt Teresa is the voice of reason in the family! Shocked

RHNY??? They getting 3 new hw's so I may watch to see how they deal with crazy-eyed Ramona, strange Sonja and the LuAnn. afraid demon banana boob shake

RHATL is a mess too. Nene is probably leaving, Sheree has been fired, Kandi and Kim are getting their own shows. Sleep

The only one I'm anxious to see is Real Housewives of Canada. I hope it's good so I'll at least have one left to watch. lol!

So what do you think??? confused

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   April 9th 2012, 2:19 pm

Shug why did Sheree get fired? I must be behind in the drama.

I must have missed the show with Kim from BH, I did see the show with Kim from ATL.

So sad that she is drinking again. head bang
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   April 9th 2012, 2:44 pm

do you mean the WWHL episode with all the housewives shug??? from the pics i have seen of Kim from BH she acutally looks healthy, she has gained weight...

i have given up on Atlanta/OC
BH i hated last season will probably check it out when it returns
NY doesn't look interesting to me...I want the original cast so I don't plan on watching it
Lisa's show I am not going to watch, lisa is interesting to me on the housewives, but to be honest i really could care less about her restaurants...

WWHL has totally jumped the shark with the 5 nights a week thing, but I do enjoy it once in a blue moon...especially if he has kelly ripa on, LOVE ME SOME Kelly Ripa

I use to love Bethenny but could care less anymore about her, her self-promotion is off the charts annoying...

At this point bravo could completely blow up their station and start over and I wouldn't be sad...well i do need my Top Chef and Jeffrey Lewis, so dont' blow it all up, but everything else can go
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   April 9th 2012, 2:56 pm

That's what I thought bergen. She looked fantastic. I'm not sure where "she was drunk" is coming from. I haven't heard 1 rumour of that sort since she left rehab.

Anyway, as unbelievable as it seems to me, I will actually miss Camile. Lisa & Brandie annoyed me with acting like 2 year olds after the reunion. That mess seems to have calmed down though. I don't care about Lisa's restaurants either, so I doubt Im watching that. I may check out the NY Housewives to see the new girls.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   April 9th 2012, 3:19 pm

bergen and lallybelle, I read several articles over the weekend that said she was intoxicated at that party. I was so disappointed. I'll try to backtrack and see if I can find them. She wasn't in rehab very long and I was afraid she got out too soon.

At least one of the articles also said she's coming back as a "housewife friend" on a limited basis because she needs the money. I think one article said she's getting paid $127,000.00 to come back parttime.

Von, several of the blogs that write about the housewives reported that Sheree got fired. I'm not sure why.

I just realized I left out OC. I guess that's how interested in it I am. lol!

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   June 30th 2013, 10:07 pm

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/real-housewives-oklahoma-city/

New ‘Housewives’ Franchise? Women Audition For ‘Real Housewives of Oklahoma City’

Move over New Jersey and Beverly Hills, the women of Oklahoma could be coming to a screen near you.

On June 27, auditions were held for a tentative new reality show: The Real Housewives of Oklahoma City. According to KFOR-TV News Channel 4, Bravo is “interested” in this new show idea that was pitched by Los Angeles Producer Annette Latham — and the Oklahoma gals are lining up to be the next Lisa Vanderpump or NeNe Leakes.

“We want to see how they talk,” Annette said. “How they are on television and do they photograph well.”

The casting directors were reportedly looking for women who have made names for themselves in Oklahoma City.

According to footage of the auditions, one of those ladies is Eva Aranda, who is a married to a musician and has her own beauty company, Beauty by Eva.

Another woman, Carol Hefner, ran for state senate.

During the auditions, the women were asked to perform for the camera in made-up scenes.

One shot, even shows a group of women gossiping around a huge dining table.

Sound familiar?

It should.

The teaser role for the first housewives series ever — The Real Housewives of Orange County — was filmed in Vicki Gunvalson’s own backyard.

But, it remains to be seen if these Oklahoma City gals have the pizazz they need to make Bravo offer them an official deal.

Unfortunately, Bravo doesn’t always bite as a production company formerly learned with a group of women in West Palm Beach, Fla.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   January 8th 2014, 2:18 pm

Is anyone watching any of the new Bravo shows that have been airing recently?

I watched Blood, Sweat, and Heels. I really liked it. I'm going to keep watching.

I also tuned into 100 Days of Summer and it was okay. I wasn't sure if they only spend the summer in Chicago or if they recently relocated. I'll keep watching, but I don't know, I'm not liking it as much as BSH.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   November 11th 2015, 2:32 pm

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/bravo-media-announces-expansion-%E2%80%9C-real-housewives%E2%80%9D-franchise-two-new-elite-destinations-set?network=33132

Quote :
“The Real Housewives of Potomac” Premieres Sunday, January 17 AT 9 PM ET/PT & “The Real Housewives of Dallas” Premieres Later Next Year

NEW YORK – November 11, 2015 – From Maryland’s fabulous best-kept secret to the truly over-the-top Lone Star State, Bravo Media expands “The Real Housewives” franchise with two new lavish and picturesque locales. Revealing one of the most affluent towns in America, “The Real Housewives of Potomac” premieres Sunday, January 17 at 9 pm ET/PT, and, debuting later next year, “The Real Housewives of Dallas” proves that bigger is in fact better.

Quote :
Gizelle Bryant, Katie Rost, Karen Huger, Charrisse Jackson-Jordan, Robyn Dixon, and Ashley Darby, all of whom have fought for their places in this society by way of legacy or marriage
-------

I might watch.  I'm over all the other franchises so maybe I'll watch some new faces.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravo TV and The Housewives   

Back to top Go down

Bravo TV and The Housewives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: