Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:08 pm

http://tinyurl.com/yagvg5e
Tuesday, March 2 2010, 3:12pm EST

By Lara Martin, News Editor
Tenley Molzahn's exit from The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love will surely go down as one of the most emotional in the show's history. The 25-year-old college admissions officer has admitted that she was "kind of confused" when Jake Pavelka turned her down in last night's finale, after not understanding why he thought something didn't feel right between them. Despite her tearful departure, she still managed to thank Jake for giving her the opportunity to love him. We caught up with Tenley to find out how she was feeling.

What was going through your mind during that final conversation with Jake?
"From the very, very first moment I saw Jake on that day, I kind of had that feeling that it wasn't me because of the way he greeted me. He had a lot of concern on his face, and kind of seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. I kind of had peace with knowing that if he was that concerned, then I was probably best to be going home. But it was hard to say goodbye to my friends that I had built a great relationship with. The reason why I was able to handle it the way I did – which was still very emotional – was because I had been praying that I didn't want to be in another relationship that's not going to be the one if I'm that far into it: 'Let me go if this is the way I'm supposed to be'. I think it worked out for the best and he seems to be very happy with Vienna."

Did you watch last night's episode?
"I caught most of the show but I actually missed my date with Jake's family and I can't wait to watch it because I have great memories of that day and they're an awesome family. Watching it definitely took me back there and everything was pretty accurate. There's always things you don't get to see, and I thought we had a great chemistry but he obviously had a different spark with Vienna. It was fun to watch it but also hard to go back and remember that moment of saying goodbye because I had built such a great relationship with him."

Do you think Jake got to see the real you?
"I think that Jake has a great idea of who I am but I think he missed out on some of the really goofy moments. I don't know if he would give some of the same ideas that some of the girls gave about me on the Women Tell All special, how they poked fun at me. I don't know if he would even know that side of me. I think there's a lot to still learn about one another when I think back to how he didn't really get to see my spontaneous side."

How difficult was it to talk about your divorce on national TV?
"Honestly, I wasn't really thinking about how I was going to be talking about it on national television. It wasn't really hard, it was definitely something I needed to overcome and deal with because there was some pain that hadn't been completely dealt with. I hope that it does something in a positive way and gives other people with similar experiences hope for a great future. Even though I didn't end up with Jake, I know that the right person is out there for me, and I haven't given up on love. This heartbreak isn't gonna stop me - the last one didn't and I'm going to keep going."

Would you do anything differently?
"I wouldn't change a thing that I did. I was being me, and my goal was to be me and let somebody fall in love for who I was and to know that I was putting myself out there and not portraying somebody else, so I wouldn't get stuck in a relationship that I would have to conform for. I don't regret anything and I wouldn't take back anything. My only strategy was being myself and I think it ended the way it was supposed to end."

Jake and Vienna have said that they will remain friends with you – do you see that happening?
"I really hope that Jake and I can have a friendship. It will be obviously different because I want to respect him and his engagement to Vienna. I would never, ever want to come in the way of that. As long as Vienna is okay with it - I actually never got to know Vienna. We didn't interact much at all because she was on the other side of the mansion and we were in different RVs on the road trip. The only time I spent with her was in San Francisco but we were all very busy. I guess I wouldn't mind getting to know her."

What do you think of Jake being on Dancing With The Stars?
"I think it's very exciting for him. I know he is going to have a blast and he is probably so stoked because I know he is very passionate about dancing. I think he'll be good and he will actually find out he has a lot more to learn."

What about Ali being the new Bachelorette?
"I'm so excited for her! I think she's going to be excellent at it and she's going to have a blast. I think she'll be a bit overwhelmed but I think she's going to have fun with that. I wouldn't even mind her if she wanted to call me and ask me for some advice, and maybe me and some of the other girls can even come scope out those guys for her. Maybe one of those guys won't be Ali's type, but my type! I can't wait to have a reunion with the girls, I haven't talked to any of them yet. I would hope to stay in touch with them because I built some really great friendships that I think will be life-long."

Are you ready to jump back in the dating pool?
"I'm really overwhelmed with this new dating scene. I haven't really been a part of the dating scene for a while, besides with Jake. I'm excited, I think I'm going to take it very slow at first. But I'm excited to see where it leads me. I think I'm going to start out with mutual friends!"

What would you say you took away from the experience?
"This experience really did change my life. It helped me let go a lot in environments where I didn't really have any say or a lot of things were surprising. It helped me relax and live in the moment and I needed that. I love this new way of not taking any moments for granted and enjoying every moment. I'm still very, very human so sometimes I get wrapped up in life, but I want to definitely live in the moment and enjoy myself and be free. I really do believe in love and having Jake just be my friend and letting me open up to him, and him opening up to me, helped me get over a hurdle I didn't see I needed to get over at that point. In a way, it was a great relationship that I had and I'm actually thankful for the ending."

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:12 pm

http://tinyurl.com/yknwrsq
Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi ('The Bachelor')

Tuesday, March 2 2010, 2:37pm EST

By Lara Martin, News Editor
Jake Pavelka has described his romance with Vienna Girardi as "like a fairytale", passionate and romantic. The 31-year-old airline pilot from Dallas, TX proposed to Floridian Girardi during the season finale of The Bachelor: On The Wings Of Love last night - but his bride-to-be's path to true love definitely didn't come easily. Girardi famously clashed with the other women in the house, had to work extra hard to win over his family, and became a tabloid target in the run-up to the final. We caught up with the couple to hear their thoughts on the whole experience.

Will you definitely get married, or are you still just dating and seeing how it goes?
Jake: "We are officially engaged! It wasn't for the TV or for the show. It was an accelerated journey. We're going to get married, we don't have a date yet but we want to get all the little moments that build a relationship. We're engaged, but we haven't seen our first movie yet! We have a lot of catching up to do!"

How much have you seen each other since the finale?
Vienna: "We finished filming three months ago and we've been able to see each other every other week for about four or five days. We talk on the phone every day."
Jake: "I felt like we were in a witness protection program! We had aliases! It's just a real good time. No cameras, just by ourselves, talking about life, liberty and love."
Vienna: "It's a real chance to get to know somebody. There are no distractions, we're not sitting in a movie, we're really getting to know each other on a different level than most relationships start. But we're ready now to get out to the real world and have our first dinner out and go see a movie and have some normalcy."

Vienna, how did it feel to hear Jake talking about his love for Tenley?
Vienna: "Tenley is an absolutely incredible young woman, and we will be life-long friends. I knew going into this that Jake would fall for more than one woman, and how hard it would be. I'm the one he fell in love with, so it's okay, and I'm spending the rest of my life with him. I hope Tenley finds love because she deserves it."
Jake: "Tenley is going to marry a prince."
Vienna: "I keep saying she needs to find herself a real prince because I can really see her marrying royalty!"

A lot of the girls and Jake's family expressed concerns about Vienna – how was that to watch, and how did you handle it?
Vienna "Watching it back was very difficult for me because I had lived it and then had to watch it. There wasn't one particular thing the girls didn't like about me, they just didn't like me. With his family, yes his mom had a wall up when I first met her, but once she got to know me I think his parents fell in love with me and I think they are incredible people and I can't wait to join their family."
Jake "My heart was just naturally falling for Vienna. We had a one-on-one date very early in the season and there was a lot of chemistry and a connection began there. Vienna and Tenley were the only two women in the entire season that didn't trash-talk other women, and that was so greatly appreciated. Nobody ever told me exactly what Vienna was doing wrong. The fact that you just don't like somebody is okay, but don't try to sway me on it. If there is a particular reason, I'll listen to what you say, but the broad generalizations I wasn't particularly interested in."

Have you spoken to your families since the finale?
Jake: "Vienna actually spoke to my mom and my whole family this morning. I haven't talked to her dad yet, but I've talked to her mom. The direction my heart went is exactly what my family were hoping for. They were very skeptical, they had some pre-conceived notions of who they thought Vienna was, but then Vienna being her normal self won them over. They could see when Vienna and I were there together with them, she made me glow and I was really happy, so they were hoping I would choose Vienna."

Vienna, what has your response been to the bad press surrounding you?
"We were surprised that they were doing personal attacks on me and my family, and on the other girls. At first it was really difficult for me reading these fabricated stories that are completely untrue. But now that it's an ongoing thing every week, we have to laugh at it. We're the first ones to buy them and laugh! Apparently I dated a Backstreet Boy I never met! You really have to laugh, they're able to say whatever they want and there's nothing I can do about it!"

Have you got any plans for kids?!
Vienna: "Wedding day-wise we're thinking maybe a year or two. Kids, I don't know! Four or five years at least. We want to do a lot of traveling and have some time together first."
Jake: "But you never know what might happen by accident!"

What do you think of Ali as the next Bachelorette?
Jake: "It's great! I was campaigning for Ali! She has a huge personality. You want a Bachelorette who will wear her emotions on her sleeve, and that is Ali to a T. She did so much growing and maturing through The Bachelor. I'm really proud of her for that and I think she'll be amazing, and I know in my heart that she will find the man of her dreams."

Jake, you previously said that you were not interested in being in front of the camera, so why sign up for Dancing With The Stars?
"I actually didn't approach anybody at the networks or anything, I haven't been auditioning. I'm probably the only member of the Bachelor cast without an agent! It actually just fell in my lap and I'm really glad it did. The cameras are not what I'm after, it's the competition and what an opportunity! I just can't imagine being able to dance at that level and have the opportunity to train at that level. It's like conquering a dream."

Are you worried about picking up an injury?
"That is my biggest fear. I've been lifting weights since I was literally 15 or 16 years old. My muscles are short and powerful and built to lift heavy weights, not to be graceful and glide around a dancefloor. I've been trying to turn myself into a pretzel, stretching so that I don't get hurt. Getting hurt is my biggest fear because my body is not built to dance."

Who are you most looking forward to working with?
"Probably Buzz Aldrin. He's an aviator guy! Probably a little more so than I am, actually!"

The Bachelor airs on ABC

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:58 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelors-Chris-Harrison-1015594.aspx
Bachelor's Chris Harrison On Jake Choosing Vienna: "She's Not a Popular Choice"
While Jake Pavelka's proposal to Vienna on Monday night's Bachelor season finale wasn't the outcome viewers may have hoped for, host Chris Harrison wants people to be "happy for them." Harrison also spoke to TVGuide.com about what he thinks of the 32-year-old pilot competing on Dancing with the Stars and Ali as the new Bachelorette, and what the best part of Jason and Molly's wedding was.
TVGuide.com: Looking back to Day 1, could you have guessed Jake would choose Vienna?
Chris Harrison: Not in a million years — Jake couldn't have guessed it. Honestly, Jake was looking for reasons to keep her [or] cut her; she was always the controversial figure, she was never really safe. It wasn't one of those seasons where we all sat back and enjoyed this beautiful love story from Day One like with Trista and Ryan, where you just knew it was destined. This one they fought like hell for. I know she's not a popular choice, I know people are even upset, but like Jake said ... "I know why I did this, that's all that's really important." Even if you're not happy about the pick, you at least have to give them credit and be happy for them that they're in love.
TVGuide.com: And yet he said he put Tenley on a pedestal.
Harrison: I don't think he meant that she was too perfect, I think the problem with he and Tenley was it just wasn't there — that spark. I think he loved her, I think he liked her, I think he enjoyed her, I just don't think he was fully head-over-heels in love with her like he was with Vienna.
TVGuide.com: When you greeted the women, did you already know the outcome?
Harrison: Oh yeah, I knew. What was tough is that the helicopter comes in then we have to take a bit of a car ride where I'm sitting with the person I know is about to be broken up with.
VIDEO: Bachelor host Chris Harrison says "We've had a serious lack of hot tubs"
TVGuide.com: What did you think of the family dates?
Harrison: I thought it was very representative of the house where Vienna came in and she was the underdog right away and was having to battle, but unlike the house I think she learned a little about herself and was able to regroup and win the family over. Tenley is going to be perfect in any living room. You can't hate her. So I'm not surprised at all she was the favorite with the family from the get-go, but it was interesting to see Vienna win the family over eventually.
TVGuide.com: Were you disappointed that Jake only pulled a "half-Mesnick" after dumping Tenley?
Harrison: Yeah, I thought he had more in him. [Laughs.] In all seriousness, he wasn't as distraught as Jason [Mesnick from Season 13]. He was upset about Tenley because it was hard, but it was only because he didn't want to hurt a friend or someone he cared about. He wasn't as nearly conflicted as Jason.
TVGuide.com: Was Jeffrey Osborne performing "On the Wings of Love" during the After the Final Rose your idea?
Harrison: It was not my idea but that's probably one of the best ideas we've ever had. As cheesy as it was, it was one of the best moments of the nine years I've been doing this show. I loved it. I showed up and listened to him in the dress rehearsal, in the run-through, I could not get enough Jeffrey Osborne — I like that guy.
Watch The Bachelor: After the Final Rose in our Online Video Guide
TVGuide.com: What are your thoughts about Jake being on Dancing with the Stars?
Harrison: I was shocked, completely and utterly shocked. ... I just don't think he has the dancing skills. He's got some competition. I love Jake, I wish him the best, but he might be a little out of his element here.
TVGuide.com: And Ali is the new Bachelorette.
Harrison: I fought for Ali. Honestly, that was a unanimous decision. I think she's going to be terrific because she represents a lot of things. She's the girl-next-door, beautiful, professional, someone that's come off a bit of a controversy and learned that life lesson so I love the idea of her as the Bachelorette.
TVGuide.com: How was Jason and Molly's wedding?
Harrison: The wedding was beautiful. The night before we were at the resort running into the friends and family at the bar; everyone's telling stories just like a normal wedding. ... it just happens to be on camera. Despite the rain and the skirmishes with the paparazzi, we had a blast and you could see it in Jason and Molly's faces they were so happy and so excited. It was a huge success.
The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney get married
TVGuide.com: What familiar faces will we see?
Harrison: We had Ryan and Trista, Charlie [O'Connell] and Sarah [Brice], Jillian [Harris] and Ed, Jesse Csincsak ...
TVGuide.com: And was Jason's little boy Ty a part of the ceremony?
Harrison: He was definitely a part of the wedding. I don't know if you'll see it on TV, and it's too bad if you don't, because that, to me, was the best part of the wedding. Ty comes running down the aisle; he didn't know where his dad was. Jason had just walked up to the altar and all of a sudden Ty goes sprinting down the aisle and tackles Jason. Jason falls backward and Jason's bawling by this point — we all are. If you have a son you can't help but think what that moment's like, so it was awesome.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 11:14 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dish-of-salt-tuesday-tv-dish-ten-reasons-why-the-bachelorbachelorette-annoys-me_article_29635

This was a very good read IMO!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 12:03 am

Body Language Expert: Jake and Vienna Won't Last

Over 14 million people tuned into The Bachelor season finale yesterday and the majority of those viewers were left disappointed when Jake Pavelka picked Vienna to be his girl.

Vienna, aka: "the girl no one likes," failed to win over fans hearts as well as Jake's family. "She touched me," said Jake's mother about Tenley. "I would be honored to have Tenley in the family. She is just such a sweetheart." His father even approved adding, "I met my future daughter-in-law today." But Jake didn't take his parents advice and went with Vienna instead.

So does Vienna have Jake's best intentions at heart, or was she just in it to win it? Sanjay Burman, Body [color:1d26=blue !important][color:1d26=blue !important]Language
Expert and Author of Reading People: A Master Hypno-therapist’s Guide to Understanding People, tells Hollyscoop exclusively that Jake is so infatuated with Vienna physically that he's unable to see through her mixed messages. Here's what Sanjay had to say:

“Last night’s Bachelor Finale was riddled with mixed messages and Jake is clearly not able to think beyond his physical infatuation for Vienna to see through these messages! There is peak physical attraction between the Vienna and Jake shown by the fact that they meet halfway when leaning in to kiss each other and both linger there comfortably while kissing, as opposed to how Tenley had to lean all the way in to Jake to kiss him.

"It’s a shame that Jake lets Mr. Willy do all the thinking for him because Tenley would be a loyal and genuine partner and it’s only a matter of time before Vienna shows her horns and tail. Further, when Vienna learns that Jake has chosen her over Tenley, it’s very clear in the way she smiles that she is more pleased by the fact that she’s beaten the other girls than she is excited to be with Jake.”

“To break it down further, Tenley’s sincerity is evidenced when she is talking with the [color:1d26=blue !important][color:1d26=blue !important]family, sitting at the edge of her seat leaning toward them eager to show her sincerity. You can also see the sincerity in her eyes when she smiles.

"On the flip side, Vienna has little sincerity in her eyes when speaking to the parents and when talking about Jake. Her clenched hands show anger and fury towards the parents when they criticize her. There aren’t crow’s feet around her eyes and so I’d say it’s not genuine.

"Furthermore, Jake is embarrassed by the things Vienna says to the family shown by the way he looks down in her direction but not directly at her. But, again, Jake lets his physical attraction override all of these signs. When they embrace at the end it is clear that they are physically infatuated and want nothing more than to be together sexually at that moment. I would predict that this would last no more than 2 years if Jake actually marries her and if Vienna is able to hide her true colors much longer!”

Read more: http://www.hollyscoop.com/jake-pavelka/body-language-expert-jake-and-vienna-wont-last_23179.aspx#ixzz0h5ghFcnJ

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 3:16 am

Lori wrote:
I wonder what the ring cost? It is beautiful.

Lori, I found out how much the engangement ring was. It is a 2.72-carat, custom-designed $42,000 Neil Lane diamond ring.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 10:59 am

This is always fun to read!

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:12 pm

Wow, the tabloids don't like her do they?!

heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:13 pm

Here's a link to a lot of pictures on TMZ of Vienna

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/03/bachelor-vienna-girardi-photos-cruise-bathing-suit-bikini-beer-partying/
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

An article about Jake apparently cheating on Vienna

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-jake-bachelor-cheated-vienna-after-getting-engaged
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:19 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Wow, the tabloids don't like her do they?!

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/bachelor-winner-vienna-ill-wed-jake-in-a-year-or-two-201033

Bachelor Winner Vienna: I'll Wed Jake "in a Year or Two"

Bachelor winner Vienna Girardi says she's not in any rush to wed fiance Jake Pavelka.

"We want to travel, just have fun, date for awhile -- maybe in a year or two we'll get married," the 23-year-old ex-Hooters waitress tells Extra.
Flip through Jake's lovey-dovey moments with Vienna and Tenley

Girardi -- who was given a $50,000, 3-carat ring by Neil Lane on Monday's show -- says that she and Pavelka, 32, are "extremely happy.

"We make each other glow inside and out," Girardi adds.
See Vienna and other Bachelorettes flaunt their bikini bods

She certainly had to work for it. The new issue of Us Weekly reports that Girardi taunted fellow contestant Ali Fedotowsky, 25, to win Pavelka's heart.

"Vienna would say to Ali that she was going to shake her boobs in Jake's face," a show insider tells Us.
Will Vienna and Jake actually make it to the altar like this Bachelor couple?

While Vienna swears she didn't do anything "villainous" throughout the show, she admits to Extra, "I understand that people were surprised or maybe not happy with his decision, but Jake and I are extremely happy."
No, Jake, no! Hear the accusations of a former pal
Pavelka adds, "I can't wait for America to get to know and love the Vienna that I fell in love with."

To read more about Vienna's calculated strategy to win -- including how she would "grab Jake's butt," how Tenley's holding up since Pavelka dumped her, and the surprising details about the Bachelor's shocking contract for its contestants, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly -- on newsstands today!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:20 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/bachelors-rozlyn-vienna-was-the-right-choice-for-jake-201033
Bachelor's Rozlyn: Vienna Was the "Right Choice" for Jake
Newly-engaged Bachelor couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi have the blessing of an unexpected new ally: Rozlyn Papa.
"It was the right choice for him," Papa, 29, told E! News Tuesday. "It's a love connection."
Booted from the show following accusations of a sexual relationship with a a show producer, Papa says she is no longer skeptical about the connection between Pavelka, 32, and Girardi, 23. "I wouldn't have believed it if you talked to me about it yesterday, but seeing it onscreen, it seems genuine to me. It really does.
Look back at Jake's lovey-dovey moments with Vienna.
"The way he smiles--if you see his body language with her, and the way he is with the other girls, it is so genuine." Jokes the single mom and Richmond, Va. makeup artist: "I'm not attracted to Vienna, but who are we to say that he can't be?"
Does she hear wedding bells for them, too? "That's pushing it," she says, adding erroneously, "We haven't had a wedding from that show yet." (Show weddings include Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, who were wed this past weekend and Trista Rehn, who married Ryan Sutter in 2006.)
See Jason and Molly's wedding photo album.
The reality star also addresses recent rumors about a supposed sex tape starring her making the rounds in Hollywood. She says her attorney is "working on it. Whoever it is that's shopping around is also the guy who's shopped around other fake celebrity sex tapes. I don't want to say too much about it, except that as far as I know it's a hoax."
Remember these infamous reality stars?
She stops short of denying the possibility of the tape. When E! asks if the tape exists, she replied, "Not that I know of, but I have a kid. I've done it before..."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:21 pm

Bachelor's Tenley Still Stumped by Jake's No "Connection" Remark

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelors-tenley-still-stumped-why-jake-told-her-they-had-no-connection-201033

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 1:33 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Bachelor's Tenley Still Stumped by Jake's No "Connection" Remark

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelors-tenley-still-stumped-why-jake-told-her-they-had-no-connection-201033

Tenley, girlfriend... what's not to understand?

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 3:35 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:

Lori, I found out how much the engangement ring was. It is a 2.72-carat, custom-designed $42,000 Neil Lane diamond ring.

Wow...that's obscene! Even if I had the money, no way would I want a ring that costs that much. afraid
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 6:30 pm

Lori wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:

Wow...that's obscene! Even if I had the money, no way would I want a ring that costs that much. afraid

I think Simon's engangement ring to his gf was $750,000 and Hilary Duff's ring from fiance Mike Cornie was 1 million.

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 6:51 pm

Wow, didn't Kobe Bryant give his wife a ring that cost over a million dollars to makeup for all of his indiscretions?

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 3rd 2010, 7:10 pm

One of the most expensive, was Mariah Carey's engagement ring from Nick Cannon which cost $2.5 million.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 1:38 am

Poor Tenley! Sad
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 2:09 am

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: First Interview With Woman Who 'The Bachelor' Cheated On Vienna With!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-audio-clip-jake-bachelors-ex-girlfriend-says-he-was-forced-propose

Back to top Go down
Ro

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 2:27 am

Moody wrote:
Thanks Annie, if figured that out when I went to the CBS site. CBS on the brain... I wonder why? drunken

Ok, I watched. I get it.. he fell in love with Vienna. He was determined to fall in love and marry one of them, he went with the one he felt the most secure with and who he had the best sex with. I actually thought I saw something that resembled love when they sat together at the After. Vienna's eyes weren't as wild looking either. Odd couple, but I have seen odder that is for sure. I hope it works out. That Tennlely really is a trooper. I would have been yelling at him saying he "loved me"... I would love to see how Vienna handled watching the episodes with the other women.

Do you think he had sex with Tenly?

I read somewhere that he and Tenley stayed up all night talking...that's it. I also heard on the radio today that Vienna has lost 23-25 lbs. since the show. She did look different to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Her hair looked darker and she seemed to have little make-up on.

And to think we're all going to have to see her front and center on DWTS gazing longingly at her man! I guess we'll have to wait and see how long either relationship lasts. (meaning Jake & Vienna and Jake & DWTS).

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 7:34 am

Bachelor/Bachelorette Producers take note!

Words You Can Use Instead of "Amazing"
IDKT
Tags: Amazing, best, words, dictionary, thesaurus, synonyms, talking
Stop using that boring word "amazing"... try one of these instead:

Unimaginable

Unanticipated

Phenomenal

Unbelievable

Breathtaking

Tremendous

Unexpected

Spectacular

Unthinkable

Unforeseen

Startling

Splendid

Overwhelming

Stupefying

Staggering

Unpredicted
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 4th 2010, 7:42 am

KayS wrote:
Bachelor/Bachelorette Producers take note!

Words You Can Use Instead of "Amazing"
IDKT
Tags: Amazing, best, words, dictionary, thesaurus, synonyms, talking
Stop using that boring word "amazing"... try one of these instead:

Unimaginable

Unanticipated

Phenomenal

Unbelievable

Breathtaking

Tremendous

Unexpected

Spectacular