Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 1st 2010, 10:27 pm

No freaking way!! I am so pissed he is on DWTS. I was really looking forward to never seeing him again. I really hope he is voted off first.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 1st 2010, 10:44 pm

Don't bite my head off, but my final assessment is that I really like Jake, I like him with Vienna, I get them and why they are together, it makes total sense to me, I wanted to tell poor Tenley to be quiet after he dumped her, she talked too much, she is sweet and someone will love her, but I can see why she wasn't right for him, I know you all love Ali, but I am not looking forward to her as the Bachelorette, but of course I'll watch it. Now I will run for cover...

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 1st 2010, 11:01 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Don't bite my head off, but my final assessment is that I really like Jake, I like him with Vienna, I get them and why they are together, it makes total sense to me, I wanted to tell poor Tenley to be quiet after he dumped her, she talked too much, she is sweet and someone will love her, but I can see why she wasn't right for him, I know you all love Ali, but I am not looking forward to her as the Bachelorette, but of course I'll watch it. Now I will run for cover...

I didn't like Jake in Jill's season, but I loved him in this season. I think Vienna is a doll. I think they are both adorable together. They both seem very happy and I hope it lasts and they have a great life together. Best finale for me, ever.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 1st 2010, 11:06 pm

Oh my- that dancing was awkward! I actually thought they looked happy together and I hope they are. I , too, wish Tenley wouldn't have pushed like that. It's obvious that he just liked Vienna more and it's hard when she wants a why when there might not be one or he isn't going to tell her on national tv.

I don't really like either of them, but I thought his proposal was one of the most real and heart felt that has ever been on the show.

I love Ali and I am so excited for the Bachelorette. It helped remove some of my disappointment in learning I have to endure Jake in another of my favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 1st 2010, 11:18 pm

Worst season of the Bachelor/ette EVER.
Hopefully Ali can somewhat redeem this joke of a franchise next season, but I doubt it.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 12:56 am

Ali was adorable on Jimmy tonight Smile!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 2:39 am

minnyace01 wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:
IMO any man who's "in love" with two different women the day before he proposes to one of them isn't much of a man. What a catch! Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase slimy seconds. No thanks.

If you really believe this, you are buying their edit! Don't fall hook, line, and sinker for their edit. All of the bachelors and bachelorettes say this and common sense tells you that it just isn't so.

Hook, line, and sinker? Too funny! You must not know me at all. I don't believe one word they say. It's obvious everything is scripted. That doesn't change the fact that he's still a jerk and a slimeball (and a drama queen) -- in my opinion -- and no edit can change that.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 2:45 am

Lori wrote:
rallen wrote:
i recorded it so I guess I should NOT watch it eh?

Honestly it made me queasy!

I'm with you, Lori! The whole thing is a badly acted soap opera. Tenley's reaction to the dump . . . (thanking him???? For Pete's sake...!!!!) well, let's just say, I was embarrassed for her. And, his tears -- AGAIN!!??! Please. Just pull the plug on this thing.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 2:56 am

Ali???? Really? Well, who didn't see that coming, after her badly acted departure. I knew it then. Drama. Drama. All scripted drama. But really, what else can you expect from a "reality" show like the Bachelor>

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 6:52 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hate this show, but I can't stop watching.

Well said Happy !
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 7:31 am

OH EMMM GEEE. GAGGG & BARRFFFF at them dancing & making out to that cheesy ass song. What a ridiculous Finale. I know they have to play it through, but even if I didn't read spoliers it was SOOOO obvious he was gonna pick her. Come on, when he didn't listen to the girls about Vienna, you just knew it. Poor Tenley, she is very sweet but WAYYYYYY too needy. I hope Ali is a good bachlorette.

AND WTF @ Jake. being on DWTS. Just go away!!! ABC is REALLY trying to make me hate that show.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:02 am

can't wait for alis show...hear is to Jake coming back and her saying...sorry you are just TOO late Bahahaha!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:18 am

lol! at Inky..She was on a roll early this a.m. and I agree with her.
I am not a fan of the Bachelor and did not watch one segment of it this season.
Last night I wached the last two hrs of it mainly because I wanted to know
who was going to be on DWTS..
As a casual observer it was easy to be objective about all of the participants.
All of them, encluding Chris were Fake! Fake! Fake...just soap opera actors.
As usual the Bachelor was totally scripted and as unreal as those in the past
have been..The reason I quit watching years ago.
IMO it's impossible to be "in love" with two women at the same time..
Maybe in lust with one and in love with another one...but no, not in love with both.
In fact I doubt that any of them are in love...just making a tv show.
Within 6 months expect to see a small news clip somewhere that Jake & Vienna
have decided they were not meant for each other.Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:41 am

rallen wrote:
can't wait for alis show...hear is to Jake coming back and her saying...sorry you are just TOO late Bahahaha!

Now that would make for some classic TV!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 11:35 am

I'm sure we can COUNT on seeing Jake on Ali's show in one capacity or another! It will be show #4 for him. If ABC wanted to cram someone down our throats this way, why couldn't it be someone hunkier and less cheesy than Jake? Or at least a better actor who could 'sell' us on it all?!

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 12:02 pm

WTF, Jake on DWTS? Maybe they think we will tune in to watch him fail... and they are probably right. I haven't watched the finale yet. Got to see if it us at CBS or if it's on youtube. I fell asleep very early, right after Jake's parents met Vienna.

I haven't formed an opinion on Ali yet.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 12:44 pm

Moody wrote:
Got to see if it us at CBS or if it's on youtube.

If you go looking on CBS, you won't find it there. It's on ABC.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 1:39 pm

Thanks Annie, if figured that out when I went to the CBS site. CBS on the brain... I wonder why? drunken

Ok, I watched. I get it.. he fell in love with Vienna. He was determined to fall in love and marry one of them, he went with the one he felt the most secure with and who he had the best sex with. I actually thought I saw something that resembled love when they sat together at the After. Vienna's eyes weren't as wild looking either. Odd couple, but I have seen odder that is for sure. I hope it works out. That Tennlely really is a trooper. I would have been yelling at him saying he "loved me"... I would love to see how Vienna handled watching the episodes with the other women.

Do you think he had sex with Tenly?
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm

I bet Tenley only allowed him to get to 1st base, thus the "no chemistry". LOL

When I watch the Bachelor I pretend it is real. It's makes it more fun for me. This way I am able to get into the characters. It's funny that I am the only one that kind of liked Jake and Jake and Tenley together. You must all be realists!! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 2:19 pm

That is exactly what I said Vienna put out and Tenley didn't. Good luck to them......I would be SHOCKED if Jake doesn't show up on Ali's show!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:00 pm

crying over a balcony, no doubt Wink

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:04 pm

lovin wrote:
That is exactly what I said Vienna put out and Tenley didn't. Good luck to them......I would be SHOCKED if Jake doesn't show up on Ali's show!!!

That's what I thought too. Maybe Jake was a virgin, roflol. Did you see the way he kissed? No tongue, just guppie kissing.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:07 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I bet Tenley only allowed him to get to 1st base, thus the "no chemistry". LOL

When I watch the Bachelor I pretend it is real. It's makes it more fun for me. This way I am able to get into the characters. It's funny that I am the only one that kind of liked Jake and Jake and Tenley together. You must all be realists!! LOL

Tenley was too hung up on her ex to allow herself to go there with Jake IMO.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:20 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/02/the-bachelors-tenley-im-happy-for-jake-and-vienna/
The Bachelor’s Tenley: ‘I’m Happy’ For Jake and Vienna
Millions tuned in to see Jake Pavelka propose to 23-year-old fitness consultant Vienna Girardi on Monday night’s season finale of The Bachelor. In the hours that followed the telecast, many fans took the Internet, outraged at Pavelka’s decision. They felt runner-up Tenley Molzahn, was a better fit. But the 25-year-old college admissions administrator, who endured a painful divorce last year, says she’s happy for Jake and Vienna. “I’m feeling good,” she says. “I have a lot of peace with Jake’s decision.” Molzahn talked with PEOPLE about being rejected by Pavelka, life since the show wrapped and what lies ahead. –Monica Rizzo
It was very emotional to watch the finale when Jake told you something was missing.
It was a very startling moment for me. I wasn’t ready to say goodbye because that relationship, that friendship was over.
What do you think of Vienna being Jake’s choice?
I actually didn’t ever get to know Vienna. In the mansion we stayed on completely different sides of the house. If Jake found something in her that he is so in love with, then I’m happy for them. If they can love each other, well, then good for them.
A lot of people will be upset that Jake didn’t chose you — you were a fan favorite.
Some people might be disappointed, but I hope they get over it quickly knowing that I’ve been walking around so happy and beaming. That experience was just what I needed, and to fall in love with Jake is just what I needed. So if that’s all it was, I’m thankful for it.
How have people reacted to you now that you’re back at work?
It gets me really emotional, actually. People have come up to me at the store or Starbucks or where I work on a college campus and they just hug me. I’ve had women cry, and tell me my story has resonated with them and how they felt a connection. [They say] thank you for getting out there and showing us hope and strength. Wow. I think I’m in a pretty good place if I can offer that to people.
Are you dating anyone now?
I have not been dating since I got home. I am still waiting to find the right person.
Do you regret going on The Bachelor?
No. I will always appreciate this experience and this journey that I got to be on with Jake because he really helped me feel confident again, he helped me dream again, and to find the things that I need to keep alive when I meet that man that I’m supposed to be with.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:22 pm

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2010/03/02/exclusive-all-the-details-of-the-bachelor-engagement-ring/

EXCLUSIVE: All the Details of the ‘Bachelor’ Engagement Ring

Courtesy of Neil Lane; Mark Brendel/ABC

Whether you were Team Vienna or Team Tenley, you have to agree with Jake Pavelka’s choice of ring for his new fiancée Girardi on last night’s conclusion of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love — a stunning 2.72 carat Neil Lane diamond ring. Custom designed by star-favorite jeweler Lane just for Pavelka’s proposal, the gorgeous hand-crafted ring features a 2.02 carat princess-cut diamond surrounded by a whopping 70 diamonds. Lane tells PEOPLE, “It was exciting going through the process with Jake choosing the right ring. At the end he got the ring and he got the girl that he wanted. I wish them all the best.” Relive the final episode with our wrap-up in TV Watch. –reporting by Elizabeth Leonard

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:24 pm

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/02/jakes-bachelor-blog-i-am-so-in-love/
Jake’s Bachelor Blog: ‘I Am So In Love!’
Well, it has all come to a very successful end. This journey has been the most amazing experience of my life! I can’t express how much it has meant having all the people, fans and friends giving me their support during this emotional roller coaster.
I was looking for a girl that is compassionate, romantic, passionate and protective, not to mention wild fireworks, and I found it. I am so in love — more than I have ever been. A nice guy found a great girl! As everyone gets to know Vienna for who she truly is, you will see how wonderfully compassionate she is. I am sooo happy, and what more can I ask for?
It was wonderful seeing the beautiful Tenley at After the Final Rose. We solidified a great friendship.
I have received all of your messages and fan mail and please be patient as my schedule is CRAZY right now. I will try to get back to everyone!!
Thank you so much for such a successful season!!!
Remember, flying is the safest means of transportation! Fly safe everyone!
Again, THANK YOU for making my dream of finding love come true! –Jake Pavelka

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm

I wonder what the ring cost? It is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:36 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/jake-im-sure-i-would-still-pick-vienna-if-ali-had-stayed-201023
Jake: I'm "Sure" I Would Still Pick Vienna if Ali Had Stayed
Even if fan favorite (and new Bachelorette) Ali Fedotowsky hadn't left the show to save her job, Bachelor Jake Pavelka says he is confident he still would have popped the question to Vienna Girardi.

Pavelka, 32, said on ABC's Good Morning America that he is "sure" that things wouldn't have played out differently if Fedotowsky, 25, had stayed.

Wow! Check out the Bachelor contestants' wild pasts

Girardi, 23, admitted "it was difficult to see him with Ali" on the show. "He had a connection with Ali."

She said she always viewed Fedotowsky and the other women as competition -- including Rozlyn Papa, who was booted from the show after having an alleged physical relationship with a male producer.

See sexy Bachelorette bikini bods

Girardi said she saw the two "cuddling on the couch together," and it was "extremely awkward."

But she said she never told Pavelka because "I never wanted to go to him and say something bad about the other women." She said her experience on the show was like a "roller coaster."

See reality love gone bad

Asked if it was a relief to be with Pavelka in the end, she replied: "Yeah, it is."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:42 pm

So, I have the three hours of the finale and ATFR recorded, does anyone recommend that I actually WATCH them?
I've read CH's wrap-up blog, and the show summary from the pregnant woman who's linked to CH's entry, and did actually watch the second half of ATFR, just enough to see Tenley leave and the god-awful sappy song and dance after that, and honestly that's enough for me.
I had enough of Jake and his beloved half way through the season, and I have a few cliches to explain the end:
there's no accounting for taste; one man's meat is another mans' poison, and love is blind - I think that sort of covers it all, LOL!
Seriously though, apart from the sexual attraction that Jake always falls for, from his own admission, I think there are a few other reasons why he chose as he did.
First off he does have a strong knight complex, and just the fact that she was the underdog in the house and whined at him about it made his manly heart rise up in protective dudgeon, so she read him right on that score.
Then he's a stubborn fool and precisely because others tried to give him advice backfired on them - he wants to think he's his own man and makes his own decisions - just look at how puffed up he is that he stood his ground.
Frankly, that makes him look as immature as his choice, because that's how kids behave. We all know that being negative just makes them dig in their heels, and I bet that if everyone hadn't been so anti-V the end might have been different.
And finally, he says he went out of his comfort zone and learned that what he thought he wanted and what he really wanted weren't the same, so he's learned something about himself. That's a good excuse for being a total hypocrite!
I think now that every one of the girls he let go had lucky escapes, and from what I've learned about Jake, perhaps he has found the perfect match, they're good for each other because they're both immature and self-centred so they'll get along very well, and the matrimonial market without them is a better place for more mature and generous guys and gals.
By pure chance - I fell asleep at the kitchen table and woke up to find Ali on Jimmy Kimmel - I caught the clip of Ali watching the finale on her bed, and that was hilarious, she couldn't have cared less and I'm delighted that she has 'moved on', because we were all wrong, Jake wasn't for her and thank TPTB she went awol when she did, lucky girl!
I still like her, she's intelligent and articulate and supports herself, she's no princess, and I will watch her show. Tenley and Gia might be sweet girls, but I like a feisty Bachelorette like Jillian, who has smarts and knows her own mind, so I have high hopes for the upcoming season.
Which brings me to Jake on DWTS - WTF????
If that doesn't prove that his back-to-back stints on both the B's were just to get exposure, then I'll throw away my wise woman hat and go back to planting flowers.
I'm lucky I guess, I don't watch DWTS so I won't have to avoid it this time around, but if any of you do, please make a pact to vote him off at the first opportunity, I want that man off TV screens asap, especially if his fiancee will be in the audience. I don't even want to type her name.
I was taught that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything, which is an enormous burden for an opinionated cow like me!
It isn't just getting older that makes one cynical, it's the jerks like Fleiss who manipulate our emotions and try to play us like violins who sour our souls. Off with his head!
ETA: I have a square ring like the 'bride', a gift from my spouse on our 30th anniversary, they're hard to wear because of the shape and heavy so they slip around to the palm, so I have one last cliche: be careful what you wish for.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 3:50 pm

So I'm just wondering if Jake could possibly waltz to On the Wings of Love or something on DWTS...I'm not sure we've heard that song enough...what do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:40 pm

eww, sorry she is not cute and from this angle her nose looks like it is made of playdough that was squished sideways

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:45 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
wait did he really just say ali instigated viennas immaturity?
and p.s farrah fawcett called she wants you stop with the bad knock off hair

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:52 pm

rallen wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Yeah he did say that what a complete asshole!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:53 pm

Jake

Quote :

The new Dancing With The Stars contestant proposed to the ex-Hooter’s waitress on the island of St. Lucia with a jaw-dropping and beautiful 2.72 carat Neil Lane diamond ring, which was custom designed for his proposal.

“I want to date my fiancée for a little while,” he explains. “I want to chase her naked!”

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 9:55 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Jake

Quote :

The new Dancing With The Stars contestant proposed to the ex-Hooter’s waitress on the island of St. Lucia with a jaw-dropping and beautiful 2.72 carat Neil Lane diamond ring, which was custom designed for his proposal.

“I want to date my fiancée for a little while,” he explains. “I want to chase her naked!”

TMI!!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   March 2nd 2010, 10:03 pm

lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Yeah he did say that what a complete asshole!!!
total tool... I stopped watching when he started talking about the show changing you and that it would change her...barfetty barf barf and I thought yeah like it changed you from a nice charming young man into a horny moron!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: