AuthorMessage
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:09 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I will write more of my thoughts later, but Jake is really growing on me. Dare I say he might become one of my favorite bachelors ever.

Happy, I have to say the same thing. He is definitely growing on me too. He seemed more like a real person tonight and not as robotic. And he is really cute.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

The Ella thing confuses me. She is very attractive and she seems really nice, but I did not see any chemistry at all. She reminds me of that nice mom who was on Jason's season. They both seem much older than the Bachelors.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:12 pm

thatgirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I will write more of my thoughts later, but Jake is really growing on me. Dare I say he might become one of my favorite bachelors ever.

Happy, I have to say the same thing. He is definitely growing on me too. He seemed more like a real person tonight and not as robotic. And he is really cute.

He's definitely not my favorite Andrew Firestone and Andy Baldwin are still by far my favs....but I did LOVE him sending Michelle's fruity ass home!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:20 pm

thatgirl wrote:
The Ella thing confuses me. She is very attractive and she seems really nice, but I did not see any chemistry at all. She reminds me of that nice mom who was on Jason's season. They both seem much older than the Bachelors.

I was shocked she got a rose.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:23 pm

Buxom wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

I was shocked she got a rose.

I really liked Ella tonight! haven't really seen much of her, she's sweet. And I think the mom on D-bags seasons name was Stephanie if I'm not mistaken....very classy lady too classy for that d-bag!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 10:26 pm

Jake is growing on me too. I like how he sent Michelle and Elizabeth home without really flinching.

I usually feel like if all the girls in the house don't like someone it is a true reflection of who that person is. I am not so sure with Vienna. It really feels like bullying to me this time. I wanted to throw something when they were all comforting Elizabeth (who truly bugged me) while she was twisting stories to make Jake look bad. Vienna felt she needed to defend herself to Jake (which she did) and Elizabeth was lying about her conversation and they all took Elizabeth's side. Vienna does seem to be petty and annoying, but I don't know if she is as bad as they are making her seem.

We will see how Vienna and Ali's story turns out because it looks like it gets uglier next week. They sure are bringing the drama this season.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 11:35 pm

thatgirl wrote:

That is what I thought too. I think Jake will make a wonderful father someday. It seemed like he had more of a connection with Ethan that Ella. Not in that way, but bonding with Shamu way. I saw zero chemistry between Jake and Ella.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 18th 2010, 11:39 pm

lovin wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

He's definitely not my favorite Andrew Firestone and Andy Baldwin are still by far my favs....but I did LOVE him sending Michelle's fruity ass home!

Jake is becoming one of mine. Andrew and Andy were two of my favoites as well. I have some Andy news that I will put in spoilers because I think it is a rumor at the moment.

Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 19th 2010, 12:23 am

The only bachelor I have ever really liked a lot was Andrew. I don't know what has come over me but I am really liking Jake ...I thought I wouldn't watch this season because I thought he was so super cheesy on Jill's season but I have to say I am glad I did because he has impressed me so far.

ETA - not liking Ali anymore.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 19th 2010, 12:41 am

Sorry didn't realize there is a spoiler thread. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 19th 2010, 12:45 am

I don't know why I keep watching because this show makes me

After tonight's episode, I can pretty safely say I don't like ANY of the women. I agree with James Rhine. What a disappointing/embarrassing bunch of freaks.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 20th 2010, 12:56 pm

The Bachelorís Michelle Talks About That Awkward Kiss with Jake
It seems that Michelle, the conflicted Bachelor brunette who twice threatened to leave the dating show early before Jake Pavelka gently requested her departure on this weekís episode, would continue the revolving-door routine if she could.
Michelle, who is scheduled to appear on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday, told the talk show host sheíd return to the show if she had the chance but that ďitís too late.Ē
The 26-year-old office manager, who quickly made enemies among fellow contestants for her constant emotional breakdowns, expressed frustration at not getting more one-on-one time with Pavelka. When she and the hunky pilot finally had a few minutes to themselves following a comedy show starring the women, the scene was comically uncomfortable: She asked to kiss Pavelka, which he reluctantly agreed to.
ďI was in it full force and I didnít feel anything back from him so why waste each otherís time?Ē Michelle said to DeGeneres about her exit a few minutes after the awkward kiss.

When DeGeneres asked if Michelle thought Pavelka, who also appeared on Ellen recently, had made a mistake, she replied: ďI think it would have been different if we had a one-on-one date because it is really hard to get to know somebody [on a] group date. It was like eight of us and it was the whole day and evening and I didnít even get to talk to him until that night.Ē
Michelle, who was rarely shown without tears in her eyes or insisting her need to find a husband, said she can only ďlaughĒ about how she was portrayed. ďYou have to expect something like that going into the show,Ē she said. ďThey have to show drama.Ē ĖBlane Bachelor
Tell us: What did you think of Michelle on The Bachelor?

People

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 21st 2010, 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 21st 2010, 1:47 pm

[quote="Jack'd"]At work, I have to drop the link and run. Can't copy & paste, sorry.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/jake-pavelka-expect-horrible-event-worse-than-rozlyn-scandal-2010211[/quote]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 22nd 2010, 3:13 pm

Bachelor Reject Michelle Admits She Came on Too Strong

After being labeled emotional by Jillian, threatening to leave, tearing up constantly and bluntly begging for a kiss, Michelle Kujawa, 26, was sent home by Bachelor Jake in the middle of a group date. The office manager from Anaheim, Calif., spoke with PEOPLE about the lackluster liplock, her much-debated desperation and what made her suspicious of Rozlyn. ó Carrie Bell
You came off as fairly intense and desperate.

I usually donít come out that strong in reality but itís really hard when you are in a house with women you donít know, competing for the same guy, and youíre trying to find a connection with Jake. You have to show that person how you really feel and see what happens. When I see myself on TV, thatís who I was. I did come on a bit too strong.
Do you think you scared him with the husband-baby talk?

The way it was shown on TV seems like I wanted to get married that minute and have kids the next day. But thatís not the case. Iím at that point in life where it would be nice to come home to somebody, fall in love and eventually, down the line, get married and have children. Iím in no rush.
Is your mom really pressuring you to give her a grandbaby?

No not at all. My mom is already a grandma. My mom would love to see me find somebody, but she wants to make sure Iím taken care of before bringing somebody else in this world to take care of.
Talk about that first kiss.

When you lock lips, you hope for that butterfly feeling, that little tickle. I went into that kiss with my all and didnít feel it from him. At that moment, I said, ďI have to goĒ because you canít force somebody to have a connection with you.
Were you shocked when Jake didnít wait for the rose ceremony to send you home?

At the moment, I was shocked and sad but I understood why. If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same thing. There was no connection in the kiss. If you donít feel it with somebody, you shouldnít wait a couple more days until a rose ceremony to not give them a rose. Jake has to follow his heart. Why play a game of hereís a rose and then later on say, ďIím not that into you?Ē
Would you do anything different in hindsight?

I donít think I would. Things happen for a reason. I went on the show to find love. I went in with an open heart and open mind. You have to be that way on a show like this [because] youíre there for a limited time and you donít know when youĎll have time with him, The connection wasnít there. It was unfortunate, but you move on.
What has been the reaction?

Everybody has been very supportive. I havenít had any negative feedback from family or friends. They know how I am. We all laugh about it.
How close did you really come to leaving when you packed your bags?

Itís tough. Youíre sitting in the house with other women wondering if you have a connection and you need a date to see that. Youíre like, ďWhat am I doing here if I donít have a date?Ē Tenley told me not to go and be patient. I held my breath and thought about it. I stuck around and got a group date. It didnít turn out so well, but Iím glad I found out.
Did you see proof of Rozlynís affair with the staffer?

There are so many women out there that want to find love on the show. Itís unfortunate that sheíd go on and do something like that. I never saw her having relations, but I woke up one morning and she was sleeping on the couch. I thought it was weird when [she] had a comfy bed upstairs.
It seemed like you started to have issues with the other contestants.

You gotta understand there are other women competing for this guyís affection and love. I might not have bonded as closely as others did, but I never had issue with anybody. Everybody was really nice in the house.
Even Vienna who is hated by every other woman?

Sheís a sweet gal. I didnít really get to know her so I canít say anything good or bad. Some women might not like her because they were jealous of her one-on-one date. Itís a lot different getting to know someone one-on-one compared to a group date.
Of the women left, who do you think is right for Jake?

Itís too early to tell. Tenley ó I roomed with her ó is a sweetheart. She has so much life in her. Ali as well. Right off the bat, and even at the comedy club, I saw a very strong connection between them.
Anyone special in your life right now?
Thereís been some great dates and hopefully something will evolve. I have a very, very strong feeling that I will be with someone on Valentineís Day.

People

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 25th 2010, 8:27 pm

Jake burned a rose!!! Oh the drama!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 25th 2010, 9:08 pm

flower, did you see the tears too, talk about the drama. Is it me or is this show getting shorter and shorter? Four went home tonight and poor Ali, Vienna got to stay. Am I bad that I'm loving the fact that she's pissing the other girls off so much Maybe this is why both Ali & Gia leave, if the rumors are true. I really like Gia, I think she's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 25th 2010, 9:48 pm

Vienna and Jake can have each other, tho I heard she is already out partying with some other guy. What a disappointing wuss Jake turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 25th 2010, 9:56 pm

Gia has beautiful hair.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 26th 2010, 2:03 pm

The Bachelor Blog: Jake Hits the Road

Hey there! So, tell me the truth: Last week did I look as tired and as emotionally exhausted as I felt?! Man that drama was pretty intense. I thought leaving the mansion was going to help ease any tension amongst the women but I think it had the opposite effect. It was sort of sad to leave the house because I have some of the fondest memories of my life there.
Letís talk about the RVs for a second. I was so jealous! The women got these awesome RVs to travel up the coast in with running water, soft couches, a bed, and I rode a motorcycle with a stiff seat. The bike ride was great but it was a bit scary riding up Highway 1. The wind was howling around those passes and sharp curves and a couple of times I felt like the wind might lay the bike over. But with mountains on one side and ocean on the other, the breathtaking view made the ride worthwhile.
The dates felt a bit different being out of the comfort of Los Angeles. I was excited to go on a date with Gia because up to this point there was an attraction between us but I wasnít sure if we were really going to ďtake off.Ē I knew she could handle herself in an urban environment but what about a very simple date in a vineyard? I bet she had never cooked a weenie on an open flame before that night. I was so pleasantly surprised that Gia and I had SO much physical and emotional chemistry ó it was crazy! I actually had started to miss Gia before the date was even over.
The group date was awesome! Unfortunately we started about three hours late because both RVs got stuck in the sand on Pismo Beach and had to be towed to the campsite. Which reminds me! Donít drive a motorcycle on a soft-sanded beach! Itís harder than it looks. Speaking of being harder than it looks, sand surfing is exhausting. Vienna even sprained her ankle when she did a face plant. That sunset was gorgeous though ó one of the prettiest Iíve ever seen.
One of the toughest nights I experienced during this journey was the two-on-one date with Katherine and Ella. There was a definite attraction there with Ella but it broke my heart watching her say goodbye to her son Ethan at SeaWorld. Itís a lot of responsibility knowing that Iím keeping a woman away from her son while I try to figure out if weíre right for one another. It became apparent on the two-on-one that even though my attraction to Ella was strong, it wasnít enough to keep her away from her No. 1 man.
Then I looked at Katherine. She is such a beautiful woman but I knew that what we were missing was an emotional connection and if Iím not feeling it now, why drag it out any longer. I hope I made the right choice. I know both of these women are going to find their dream guy.
I already felt pretty exhausted by the time the rose ceremony came around. Corrie was really on the line at this point because she was having such a hard time opening up. Luckily she surprised me during our one-on-one time. The Corrie that I knew was there all along finally revealed herself and I got very excited about her! Itís so neat to watch someone start to fall. Having that breakthrough with Corrie only motivated my painful decision to have Chris take away one of the roses. But knowing what I had planned for San Francisco, my decision had to be solely based on wanting to maximize my time with the five women that I did connect with emotionally.
Hopefully Iíll leave my heart in San Francisco.
Well everyone, until then Ö thanks for watching!
Fly Safe!
Jake Pavelka
Tell us: Do you agree with Jakeís choices? Who do you think heíll pick?

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/26/the-bachelor-blog-jake-hits-the-road/

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 4:37 pm

Vienna reminds me of Amber from Big Brother 8. That sums my feelings about her up in a nutshell. I can hear Vienna talk about being "America's next top Model".. like Amber did. I think her problem is that she doesn't express empathy or interest in the other women. I don't know, it's like she doesn't pick up the social cues from the other women..
I like Gia.
Back to top Go down
wildhorses

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 5:39 pm

Moody wrote:
Vienna reminds me of Amber from Big Brother 8. That sums my feelings about her up in a nutshell. I can hear Vienna talk about being "America's next top Model".. like Amber did. I think her problem is that she doesn't express empathy or interest in the other women. I don't know, it's like she doesn't pick up the social cues from the other women..
I like Gia.

That's really interesting Moody...Vienna reminds me of someone on BB8 but it's not Amber. It was a strong person, one with a great sense of humor and a lively spirit. Someone who was misunderstood and took people some time to get to know.

I called my sister today, she watches the Bachelor, but she doesn't know (or want to know) any spoilers and doesn't follow it online. Today was our first conversation about the season. So right of the bat, (I was so eager to know) I asked her who she was rooting for. She said "who do you think? Vienna!" I told her that I was too.
After episode one, she didn't really like V, and she did like Ali. Now she thinks Ali is a dreadful person and she's changed her mind about Vienna adn said she likes her the most of all of them and Gia is her second favorite.

I told her that people on the internet (Jokers) for the most part don't like Vienna. My sis was really surprised at that! She thought the viewing audience would LOVE her. She couldn't understand why the other girls (and america apparently) didn't like her. I told her that many think she's ugly and immature. She was shocked at the "ugly" part, because she thinks Vienna is very pretty, and she thought compared to some of the other girls in the house, that Vienna has far surpassed them in the maturity dept, lol.
It's just funny how we can have different perceptions of people, I hated Amber, lol...but like Vienna. My sister was really surprised to learn that Vienna isn't America's favorite....LOL. Oh well, different strokes.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35509
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 6:30 pm

Moody wrote:
I like Gia.

Gia seems to be like such a lovely person.. Stylish, beautiful and yet down to earth. Like I said, she has a little Janelle-vibe about her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
wildhorses

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 6:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
I like Gia.

Gia seems to be like such a lovely person.. Stylish, beautiful and yet down to earth. Like I said, she has a little Janelle-vibe about her.

I hope Gia is the next bacherlorette. I think she has a good shot at it.
Back to top Go down
CigsNCoffee

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 6:51 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with what both NancyB and Moody say here. Vienna is Amber reincarnated, and Gia has a lovely vibe. However, if Allie didn't win I think I'd like to see her as the Bachelorette over Gia.

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
I like Gia.

Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 7:30 pm

wildhorses wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
I like Gia.

I would love that. She would be great.

Thanks to sockpuppet for my great avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
wildhorses

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 7:39 pm

Jason and Molly are having their wedding televised on ABC in March.

ETA: March 8th
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 7:55 pm

wildhorses wrote:

I don't know how I feel about this? Alot of mixed emotions. I have been and always will be Team Melissa. Who is going to watch this? Trista and Ryan had a sweet wedding, but this has me puzzled?

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:00 pm

wildhorses wrote:

I can't wait for lovin to see this lol. Happy I won't be watching

I was hoping that they would televise Ed & Jillian's.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:04 pm

wildhorses wrote:

Really? How bizarre!
Back to top Go down
Moosie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:07 pm

GoShorty wrote:
wildhorses wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
I like Gia.
I would love that. She would be great.

I like Gia and Ali.. but on the last episode.. I found it stange I felt more emotion for the poor rose that got burnt up and the other that didn't live up to it's purpose..

Sad Rose day back at the Flower shop.. ha ha
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:08 pm

Quote :
I agree wholeheartedly with what both NancyB and Moody say here. Vienna is Amber reincarnated, and Gia has a lovely vibe. However, if Allie didn't win I think I'd like to see her as the Bachelorette over Gia.

Vienna reminds me of Diane from BB5. When Drew wanted Diane around and to cuddle with she was available, but they had nothing in common. Jake uses Vienna to make him feel good and to boost his ego, but as soon as the other girls are around he acts like she is not even there. When Drew's buddies were around Diane was tossed to the side. In the end we saw how important Diane was to Drew. I think Jake knows Vienna is not right for him , but he likes to have a young immmature girl around telling him she is.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:10 pm

Jack'd wrote:
wildhorses wrote:

Maybe in Canada they will have Jillian's wedding? I still have mixed emotions about Ed, but I adore Jillian.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
wildhorses wrote:

Are you all fucking shitting me right now, a fucking wedding with the d-bag on tv...... OMG!!! Make me puke! And March 8, boy that was quick....oh wait since Melissa got married the douchebag can to I guess. OMG

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:20 pm

LMAO lovin - somehow I knew that would be your reaction!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:21 pm

Lori wrote:
LMAO lovin - somehow I knew that would be your reaction!

I know a little extreme but the douchebag ruined the show for me, bastard!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:23 pm

lovin wrote:
Lori wrote:
lovin - somehow I knew that would be your reaction!

I know a little extreme but the douchebag ruined the show for me, bastard!

LOVE IT!! There is not a chance in hell I will watch that. I hope it tanks!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:24 pm

Oh there is NO WAY in hell am I watching it either, I hope it has 2 viewers, his family and hers. NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 14   January 27th 2010, 8:26 pm

Well 3 viewers - I will watch if there's nothing else on! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous