Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 9:23 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Yeah Joanna doesn't like Mya. LOL!

Joanna LOVES Kelly and is really rooting for her and Kelly adores Joanna...but Joanna does like Donny a lot too.
I get the feeling that Mya wasn't as sociable with everyone as much as Kelly and Donny are.
Mya is hard to read...I can't tell if she is really snobby and thinks she poops vanilla ice cream or she is very shy.

What is everyone's opinion of her?
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 9:30 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
Yeah Joanna doesn't like Mya. LOL!

Joanna LOVES Kelly and is really rooting for her and Kelly adores Joanna...but Joanna does like Donny a lot too.
I get the feeling that Mya wasn't as sociable with everyone as much as Kelly and Donny are.
Mya is hard to read...I can't tell if she is really snobby and thinks she poops vanilla ice cream or she is very shy.

What is everyone's opinion of her?

I don't know what it is but something about Mya bugs me.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 9:34 pm

Okay so I really haven't paid that close of attention to this season, I mean I watched the shows on TV but that's about it, what did Mya mean when she said something tonight about having to make some sacrifices in her personal life...did something happen or was I just misunderstanding what she said?

And there is something about Mya that bugs me, I don't know whether she is stuck up or Shy but I think her coming across the way she does which could be for either of those reasons is one of the things that bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 9:38 pm

Alec_Mazo

Donnie may pull this one off if freestyle is what gets the votes. Mya's paso was really good. Love Kelly's innocent personality.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 10:19 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Yey finally done!!!

MissKellyO

I had so much fun tonight thank you for voting for me and allowing me to turn into a lady I could not have done this with out you!

Edyta_Sliwinska

Congratulations to all the finalists! I'm sure they are relieved it's over. They all did an amazing job!

But Donny proved he can bring it on when it really matters. Kym did an awesome job choreographying freestyle.Kym you are such a smart girl!

louievito

Time to go get some food wit the fam. Early call time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 10:20 pm

CherylBurke1

Had an awesome night dancing to Whitney. It was surreal! The final was great tonight. Everyone did an amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 10:30 pm

OfficialMBallas

DONNIE and KYM, Awesome.........

OfficialDHough

How was it tonight ..? I havnt watched yet ...
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 9:03 am

9 hours ago through this morning.

OfficialDHough

Ok ..." Find my family" the show ... All I'm saying is it's ok for guys to cry ... Ha ha.

Just saw lady gaga and beyonce' s new video ... Are you serious ..? Hot!!!! Beyonce= sexy as hell.. Blew my mind ..

joannakrupa

Marta and I are sucking at bowling! For the reality show we need some stakes....any ideas??? Help

@Martakrupa: Us bowling kicking jo's butt!!! Woo hooo!!! http://pic.gd/2022f6

@OfficialDHough missed my partner this week. so sad we couldn't do your freestyle dance. Soooo not fair!!! No show is like having u in final

We made at bet whoever loses bowling has to scout people here to single christmas carols!!! My fiance and mom lost! Will be interesting

Wow just watched dwts and I am shocked

finally getting to bed at 130am and have to be up at 645am to go to set for dwts....wish could sleep in cause dont understand why have to b

up so early if all we are doing tomorrow is the mambo competition....oh well

i really wish tonite we would see some derek and brookes freestyle or shawn johnson and marks freestyle to make it exciting

Alec_Mazo

Congrats to all the finalists. I'm sure tonight will be a sleepless night for all of them. Voters, it's up to you... PS, Kym A+ freestyle.

kym_johnson

I am so proud of Donny tonight.he was such a joy to dance with in our freestyle! We appreciate everyones support! Thankyou xox

mark_dacascos

Going to sleep. Fun finale tomorrow on DWTS. Thank you for the DRIVE messages. Steve Wang and I planning on another film together in 2010.

Thank u for your continued support. I'm planning on writing a blog about my whole DWTS experience. Will try 2 get it on my sites asap. Hugs

MISSMYA

Had an incredible night. This long week of rehearsals definitely paid off. We r back in the rehearsal studio 2rehearse our repeat dance 2mrw

NatalieCoughlin

Just had the most amazing dinner with my hubby at Cut in Beverly Hills. Easily the best filet mignon I've ever had!

LaceySchwimmer

Goodnight early call time tomorrow yikes! Finale time!!!!

dmitry_ch

Not gonna reply to all the mean comments but thanks to those who voted and thanks for staying with us for the whole season!

I had the best time of my life dancing with Mya and I am really sad to know that tomorrow it will be over... rehearsing for the last time

MellyJHart

Lovely day to have my boys join me in LA.Excited about the big finale tmrw.I have a feeling Donny will take home the ball.But they all rock!

Edyta_Sliwinska

Just finished packing. Should go to sleep since my call time is 8am. We are going for a week vacation right after the show. Can't wait!

OfficialMBallas

Out with Tony D, Derek and harry! Good times Wink

joannakrupa

Good morning!!!! Wow going on 3 hrs of sleep isn't fun! Tonite will be interesting.....who s gonna win???

omg it is so hard to get up!!!!!!!!!!!! feel like a zombie. so mad went to bed so late and tonite still have to dance a little..ooops

Any ideas what I can drink to refresh me and wake me up after just 3 hrs of sleep??
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 3:09 pm

NatalieCoughlin

Good morning everyone! Grabbing a coffee & heading over to the studio. Really excited to dance again and see everyone. Smile

atrebunskaya

Last day of season 9.Are you exited,relieved, happy?I'm not sure yet,still kind of asleep.

ChuckLiddell

Up early to get a workout in before I head over to the show

LaceySchwimmer

Way too early! But #dwts finale today! Woo! Ill be dancing 2 times tonight! And duh! Updates all evening!

joannakrupa

Traffic in la is ridiculous today!!!! On mondays its usually descent but I guess cause of the holiday week.

I meant tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

MellyJHart

Up since 4am with my jetlagged boys. Off to 8hours of hair/mkup and rehearsals. Then a fabulous show with all your favs as well as Whitney!

TonyDovolani

Kathy is ready with her tango hands http://pic.gd/6c6125

LouisVanAmstel

Just finished rehearsing our very last dance of DWTS.I am so looking fwd to finish w the dance we started w this season, our viennese waltz!

Edyta_Sliwinska

Already in a makeup chair. Can you believe we get ready so early! It's going to be a long day...

ChelsieKayH

Finale tonight!! So crazy.. Last time to dance with @louievito......tear..

Getting my hair done!! It's weird I feel like I always tweet when I am getting my hair done..

Ahh Love some Counting Crows.. Just came onto my i pod.

louievito

@ChelsieKayH I know sooooo sad. Well who knows. You did say yes in my movie I made so there might be another one. HA

ChelsieKayH

@louievito ha ha ha ha forgot about that one

Edyta_Sliwinska

We get our hair and makeup done in the morning and then get re-touched few times during the day. Not the greatest thing for your skin...

LouisVanAmstel

If you wanna refresh your memory of our viennese waltz,i have all dances on my website www.dancingwithlouis.com....it was week 1

if u do go to my website to check it out it's the video that says 'episode 3'

MissKellyO

I can't sit still! Waiting to find out who wins is killing us!!!!!

Edyta_Sliwinska

We get ready so early, because there so many people (16 couples!) that it would be impossible to get everyone done right before the show.

We also need to be ready for a dress rehearsal, to make sure everything looks good. When there is less couples we start to get ready later.

atrebunskaya

Good luck to all the finalist-you all are amazing and winners already!To the rest of season9 cast&returning celeb-lets have fun tonight!!!Smile

ChuckLiddell

About to go to stage for tempo check and practic a few more times

joannakrupa

Falling asleep in the hair chair!

debimazar

About to get my makeup&hair done by DWTS team!LOVE...lashes,hair spray!!Finale tonight!!what a fun gig this was!I'll miss this group..lovely

Edyta_Sliwinska

Everyone plus some stars from previous seasons are performing tonight, but some dances are quite short. You have to see it. It will be fun.

NatalieCoughlin

Oh my goodness, I'm falling asleep. I think I have a food coma from last night... Got my hair/makeup done and just chilling right now.

MellyJHart

I love that plan; lets Have a blast! RT @atrebunskaya:To the rest of season9 cast&returning celeb-lets have fun tonight!!!Smile

CherylBurke1

Finale baby!! Tom delay and I just rehearsed for our texas 2 step. It went great!

LaceySchwimmer

On stage for rehearsal!!!!

MISSMYA

Thank you all4voting week after week&keeping Dmitry&I in the competition2 experience&share so much joy. I've had the time of my life!!!

MellyJHart

Anyone who loved the movie The Mask will appreciate our salsa routine tonite. 2 hour finale after V tonight! So fun to dance without scores!

MaksimC

RT @VCTheOdesseyKid: Check this video out -- GOAT http://www.youtube.com/watc... EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE NEW 'FIRE' Wink

MISSMYA

Last Day@DWTS. I will never forget this incredible experience. It's been tons of fun&a true test of discipline&committment. I'll miss it!

Thank you all4voting week after week&keeping Dmitry&I in the competition2 experience&share so much joy. I've had the time of my life!!!

LaceySchwimmer

#dwts is so fun tonight! @cherylburke1 and tom delay are adorable! And chuck/anna/mark/myself have a lot of fun tonight!

MellyJHart

RT @shitmydadsays: "Everybody's broke,so here's the rule for xmas; if you still s*** your pants, you get a present. Otherwise tough s***."

I will always regret that! Sad RT @DawnElicia: Too bad we coldnt see your quickstep to the jungle book

debimazar

Our final cake:)DWTS! http://yfrog.com/3ndygj

LaceySchwimmer

Just did an interview for a magazine, started tearing, this is a big deal to me, you'll see!

MaksimC

Didn't plan this, but I'm proud of my 'little dancer'.... LOL http://pic.gd/691daf

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 4:25 pm

joannakrupa

Having a long dress rehearsal today....so great to see everyone back together. Its amazing how many of us there is!

NatalieCoughlin

Agreed! RT @joannakrupa: Having a long dress rehearsal today....so great to see everyone back together. Its amazing how many of us there is!

At dress rehearsal, just saw Chuck & Mark's dance off... Freakin amazing.

OfficialDHough

Last day ... What a marathon ...

debimazar

Everyone here is so tan at DWTS.I opted for divine paleness..Slathered in Pretty Peaushun..my new FAVORITE body makeup www.prttypeaushun.com

atrebunskaya

@NatalieCoughlin thanks Natalie,you're too sweet:)

atrebunskaya

Its taking forever for the dress rehearsal today.last day,the most important show,we r an hour late already:/ we got2 b on time for liveTV.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 4:53 pm

MaksimC

HERE'S WHAT I THINK! THE LATEST AND LAST BLOG (maybe Wink! ENJOY! bit.ly 8LSCTA

(blog posted in the DWTS show thread)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 4:56 pm

CherylBurke1

Hanging with maks and tony backstage! Gonna miss everybody. Sad

TonyDovolani

C B sandwich http://pic.gd/b867f3

Legends http://pic.gd/e2df61

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 5:03 pm

debimazar

Last moments with my 'little brother',Maksim..All of his HOTNESS is off to NYC to star in Burn The Floor!!

ChuckLiddell

http://twitpic.com/qsxun - Me backstage

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 5:47 pm

MacyGraysLife

Nervous about live TV. I've been secretly eating ALLLL day. Brownies pasta, rice. Tell me to STOP b4 i burst outta my dress durin my tango.

dmitry_ch

Thank you guys for your amazing support, that really means a lot! And I am really glad that @maksimc loved our paso Wink

debimazar

If I had been able to dance with Macy Gray,we would have mmade the finals!NO jOKE..we'd have made the beat of what WE can do!:)Id lead!

I meant,we would have made the best out of what we r good at!trust me..we can dance!Ballrm is another story..no disrespect.it's tough!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 6:24 pm

MacyGraysLife

@Nxxxxxxxxx no. we had to be on set at 7 fuckin o fuckin clock.

Holy Dancing With the Stars Batman!!

atrebunskaya

@MacyGraysLife is that a particular person?

MellyJHart

One of these seasons is not like the other. Can u see who doesn't belong? http://twitpic.com/qt6hm

mark_dacascos

We finished our "dress-rehearsal" for the finale of DWTS a little while ago. Going live at 6pm. Should be a really fun show. Aloha

Edyta_Sliwinska

Back in hair and make up. This day will never end!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 6:56 pm

joannakrupa

A little over an hour to the show....good luck to mya donny and kelly!

ChuckLiddell

http://twitpic.com/qtch7 - Waiting for the show to start

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 6:57 pm

atrebunskaya

@Edyta_Sliwinska Yep.

(in response to 'this day will never end)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 8:45 pm

LaceySchwimmer

In my dressing room with @dj_guthrie playing videogames!

dmitry_ch

30 min to the show... trophy or no trophy this season was really special for me and I've had an amazing experience and gained new memories!

To be in this final feels like an amazing achievement and I am so happy that I can share it with all of you and get your support in responce

RT @tamcan1 are you changing the beginning of the jive? -absolutely not, it's our last dance and we want to have some fun Wink

MellyJHart

Here we go kids! Some great fun coming your way in 25mins on ABC. Don't miss the big finale!!

ChelsieKayH

Showtime in 20 minutes!! Gonna live it up and enjoy this last dance with @louievito! Wish us luck!!

LaceySchwimmer

And here we goooo

NatalieCoughlin

Showtime!!!

OfficialDHough

Finals baby ... Might be going to London next week , If I do I can't wait ..

OfficialDHough

NFL legends about to battle it out ... http://twitpic.com/qtphe

LaceySchwimmer

So fun seeing everyone dance tonight!!!! Go #DWTS
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 24th 2009, 9:13 pm

OfficialDHough

After tonight .. I kind of want Kelly to win ... That whole moment before during and after the V Waltz was fantastic .. Touching ..

2 minutes ago from Tweetie
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 25th 2009, 8:25 am

LaceySchwimmer

So fun great dancing with chuck/anna but most of all @mark_dacascos!!!

about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

Edyta_Sliwinska

Done with my first dance, I hope it was funny. How do you like the show so far?

MaksimC

@LaceySchwimmer and @mark_dacascos & Chuck and Anna's dance was AWESOME!!! Great job!

Edyta_Sliwinska

I will tell you who I was rooting for after the show. Who do you think it is?

LaceySchwimmer

Yah we r tweeting during the show, uhoh http://pic.gd/141e58

The Woz is my fav dancer ever!!

The end result was definetly on point! Congrats DONNY and most of all KYM! Love you!

GillesMarini

So happy for Donny! Congrats Brother.

OfficialDHough

Very happy for Donnie and Kim .. I really wanted mainly for Kim .. Third lucks a charm ..

Edyta_Sliwinska

I thought that Maya would win but, I was rooting for Kym and Donny. I'm very happy for them.

LaceySchwimmer

Celebrating this season with In N Out! Hotdang!

MaksimC

CONGRATULATIONS DONNY & @kymjohnson!!! Now get your butts over to NY so Kym and I can start rehearsing for @officialbtf !!! Can't wait!!!

NatalieCoughlin

Thank you @Tom_Bergeron for the lovely compliment. It was great getting to know you and I loved being a part of the show.

ShannonElizab

@kym_johnson Congratulations! Sooooooo happy for you!! I'm out in NY so I'll see you here soon...on Broadway! Congrats!! xoxo

ChuckLiddell

On our way to the wrap party should be fun Smile'

TonyDovolani

Congrats to Donny and Kym ! What a season
Kathy kicked but tonight :-)

louievito

Bout to head to the wrap party. Tonight was the best by far. Everyone killed it and I was stoked to go out on that dance. IM RETIRED NOW!

MaksimC

Hey everyone......RELAX!!!! I'm not the only one who tweeted the results!!! The ENTIRE media did it before me! LOL

MISSMYA

Hey guys. Thank u so much4all of the support! I'm so happy2 have come so far2the finals&be able2share a fraction of myself w/u! Cheers!!!

dmitry_ch

Hi everybody! Thank you so much for being so supportive of us, it's been an amazing journey! I can't be more happy with our result! Love you

atrebunskaya

WOW! So happy for Donny and Kim!happy for Dmitry&Maya,Louis&Kelly:)all worked so hard,but only one won:))Great show tonight!

MacyGraysLife

Bravo Donny Osmond Kelly Osbourne and Mya. It was a good time even though I hated it.

atrebunskaya

Seriously the best Finale of DWTS ever!!!was so exiting to be part of it:)

dmitry_ch

I mean, 2000-3000 times is pretty impressive LOL

OfficialMBallas

Was a good night tonight, hope you all enjoyed it Wink excited to go to Houston tomo for Thanks Giving!

kym_johnson

Thank you for making my dreams come true. To win this mirrorball trophy with Donny is an absolutely incredible feeling!

donnyosmond

We won! And, we couldn't have done this without you. What an amazing journey! I'll be talking about this for a long time.

LaceySchwimmer

Wrap party at Boulevard 3 !!!

MISSMYA

Taking off on plane now. Headed to Nyc

Edyta_Sliwinska

Almost at the airport. I'm so looking forward to this vacation!

MellyJHart

Awesome!!! RT @msiimon: @MellyJHart & OfficialMBallas Smile http://twitpic.com/qtt1p

ChuckLiddell

http://twitpic.com/quizn - Anna and I at DWTS wrap party

http://twitpic.com/quj6t - Louie and I at DWTS wrap party

MacyGraysLife

All the guy dancers on DWTS are adorable. Jonathon and Debi, I'll miss you. Aaron I'll see you soon.

AARONCARTER7

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!! I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! NOW IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK TO WHAT I LOVE MOST! "MUSIC" SEE U SOON
http://www.youtube.com/watc...

NatalieCoughlin

Was wonderful to be back on the show, although a little bittersweet. I loved dancing so much! Many congrats to Donny & Kym. Goodnight all!

carrieanninaba

Great season everyone! I thought Kelly was going to win - you should have heard the crowd chanting her name. Very exciting!!!

All three are winners to me - only one gets the trophy but truly the three finalists for very different reasons all could have won....

Tomorrow, good day LA talking about our auction. My finale dress...two tx to next years DWT premiere Meet and greet -clothesoffourback.org

www.clothesoffourback.org - bid on my dress/ two tickets to the show, meet and greet - and a fitting....all for Dizzy Feet Foundation!!!

i didn't say who I thought should have won - I said I thought Kelly was going to win - the crowd was totally chanting her name It was close

Its a contest where we vote and so do you - the right person always wins!!! It's the name of the game. We had some great dancing though!

Judges don't know audience scores. Donny won fair and square. Don't be bitter. They all worked soooooo hard!

LEt's hear it for Tom Bergeron, Samantha Harris, and our incredible band!!!!

And let's not forget Miss Piggy!!!! I loved her tonight.

Mya should have done what she wanted in her freestyle. She should have chosen differently Gilles made a bad choice last year and so did Mya

Mya is still a FABULOUS dancer, losing dancing with the stars doesn't take anything away from her. Now everyone knows how amazing she is!!!

Great dancing is always a joy to watch -- -but compelling performances have the power to change your mood and your path.

He definitely was inspired by Hairspray on SYTYCD. But for the general public - there's an even bigger visual memory.

All I know is it's been a very good season. the competitors were strong and did a super job! Toughest season yet. quite compelling...

You are right @amberlashell I wished she had done that as her last dance...the SAMBA ws the bomb!

People watch our show for different reasons. That's what is great. I support everyone... it's really tough for them...it's very difficult

Thank you everyone who watched season 9! We'll see you next year. It's gonna be good! thanks for the healthy conversation!Passion is good!

Thank you guys - - - Good night!

ChuckLiddell

http://twitpic.com/qumd0 - Derrick and I at DWTS wrap party

joannakrupa

At dwts wrap party! Having a blast

OfficialDHough

Dancing the night away .. Flight in the morning .. Easy ..

Edyta_Sliwinska

We are going to a very private place. Just the two of us, far away from everything. It's going to be like a paradise. Goodnight!

MellyJHart

Awesome night! Great show, good new friends, wonderful fans! Off to the next adventure!! Won't be as sparkly I imagine. Smile

To my mom @paulajhart53 & many sisters @Emziculz @LizzieSavage @aligilliams, trish,mac &sam;Thank you all for the love and support!Always!

AARONCARTER7

HONESTLY EVERYONE I HAVE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME SO FAR EVERY WEEK. I COULD NOT HAVE BETTER FANS! BLUE EYED SOUL IS BACK! Smile

debimazar

Great nite! http://yfrog.com/4eruhlj

joannakrupa

Thank u all that kept derek and I til semifinals. This was an amazing experience and all thanks to u Smile xoxo

LaceySchwimmer

Had a blast at the #DWTS wrap party! And had fun @ Canters w @dj_guthrie and @jadeknaian

joannakrupa

Our competition mambo was just for fun tonite wasn't really judged. We were gonna win no matter what since it was our dance In the season

mark_dacascos

I'm happy you enjoyed what Lacey, Anna, Chuck and I did tonight. We had fun working together. Congrats to Kelly, Mya, and Donny for final 3!

TonyDovolani

Arriving in NY wooooohooooooooo lol http://pic.gd/c1ad03

MaksimC

BACK IN NEW YORK!!!

Edyta_Sliwinska

Getting closer to destination paradise. I'm Reading Marlee Matlin's book. I didn't know her family has roots in Poland and Belarus; Gomel.

Gomel is precisely where Alec comes from! What a small world! Her book is very honest, dynamic and truly moving, just like Marlee herself.

MellyJHart

Grrr up so early to catch our flight to Tahoe!Congrats to @donnyosmond and kym for a wonderful win! @MISSMYA & @MissKellyO u guys rock!!

Seven! RT @dragonkeeper:Sounds like you have a big family. How many siblings do you have?

carrieanninaba

As of today - I start prepping for my other life: As TV GUIDE NETWORK's Red Carpet Host -We are doing Golden GLobes, Sag Awards and Grammys

Well actually, first I am doing Good Day LA with my friends Sam Rubin and Nigel Lithgoe.

And then its the DIZZY FEET GALA!! Thanks for helping the foundation - we sold out!!!! It's going to be great!

Nervous about my little surgery today. Maybe I won't have to have it... ; )

Thank you for the well wishes! I appreciate your love and support. It's small and hopefullly I will feel better when it's done.

Last night - earrings by Rafinity!! Woohoo

@TheOmarShow LOL!!! that made ms smile!!

thanks twitter peeps for a great season of fun, passion and love. Next - Dizzy Feet - then Holidays - then RED CARPET SEASON!!! : )

#imthankfulfor my family, my boyfriend and my cats...AND ALL OF YOU! And God....of course. ; )

MellyJHart

Made it thru checkin & security in time.Hoping for a smoothe flight and that our bags make it & it will be the easiest day before Tday ever!

4 minutes ago from Echofon
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 25th 2009, 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 25th 2009, 9:07 am

dmitry_ch

stayed up almost all night on the plain and went straight to gma from the airport. Not the best idea lol... heading to do the "view"

3 minutes ago from MOTOBLUR

(my last update for awhile)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 30th 2009, 2:37 pm

ChelsieKayH

My brother has been serving an LDS mission, has been gone for two years where we haven't been able to see him And barely talk to him..

And we just picked him up from the airport!! It's so crazy.. http://twitpic.com/rma7j
6 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 4:19 am

Thanks Mappy for all the great tweets, I would have missed so many of them had you not posted. It was a fun season for me, loved it that Donnie won. I rooted for him from the befinning. I just hope next season is just as great, .Looking forward to it!!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 4:51 am

Donnies freestyle in the finals was one of if not the best I have ever seen.
in my opinion, that sealed 1st place for him. I loved this season and last.

Oh, katydidit, I love your Christmas Avatar. I fell in love with Nancy's blinking Christmas tree, the one I found is not near as pretty as hers.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 8:20 am

Happy I could help out. It was a great season, wasn't it?! Loved the bits of intrigue that floated through the tweets lol I'm curious to see which professionals will be returning next season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 2:30 pm

MissKellyO

http://twitpic.com/rv6lq - Me in disbelief that for once in my life I am actually getting a natural tan!

35 minutes ago from TwitPic

Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

mimTN wrote:

Oh, katydidit, I love your Christmas Avatar. I fell in love with Nancy's blinking Christmas tree, the one I found is not near as pretty as hers.

Thanks mim, I love Nancy's too, but you can never go wrong with a pretty lit Christmas tree. I like yours too..Smile

I can't wait until next season either Mappy. I think I read where Julianna H. will be coming back. ( I know I mispelled her name)..lol...I have a lot fun watching DWTS. I just adored Kelly this season. Smile
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm

katydidit wrote:
mimTN wrote:

Thanks mim, I love Nancy's too, but you can never go wrong with a pretty lit Christmas tree. I like yours too..Smile

I can't wait until next season either Mappy. I think I read where Julianna H. will be coming back. ( I know I mispelled her name)..lol...I have a lot fun watching DWTS. I just adored Kelly this season. Smile

Katy I don't think Julianne is coming back next season...atleast that is what I read a few weeks ago.

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 2nd 2009, 8:30 pm

lovin wrote:
katydidit wrote:
mimTN wrote:

Katy I don't think Julianne is coming back next season...atleast that is what I read a few weeks ago.

Juliane is not coming back next season.I posted some articles in her thread about it.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 21st 2009, 12:00 pm

MissKellyO

http://twitpic.com/ugv3k - sid dressed up like santa he loves is out fit so much he wont let me take it off him he looks so proud of himself

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   December 21st 2009, 12:41 pm

What a sweet picture!! Reminds me of the times growing up that my sis and I would make clothes for our cat, Buffy, to wear. They were just paper, but one time we made him a paper tuxedo to wear!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Twitter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: