Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 17th 2009, 6:24 pm

@Cheryl Burke1

Waiting for the show to start. Hanging with tony and sabrina now. Lots of hurry up and wait happening here!

(Our newest dancer learning to tweet)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 17th 2009, 6:40 pm

juliannehough

Are you kidding me right now?! My life is complete.... Smile http://yfrog.com/jbd18j

about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 17th 2009, 7:27 pm

Mappy wrote:
juliannehough

Are you kidding me right now?! My life is complete.... Smile http://yfrog.com/jbd18j

about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Well Duh! Mine would be too.Sigh.....

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 17th 2009, 7:33 pm

MelissaRycroft2

Off to start getting ready! Can't promise anything about the dancing, but I can promise that the Melony smiles and fun will be there!
about 8 hours ago from Echofon

juliannehough

Julianne Hough tops Maxim’s “Hottest Women of Country Music" List | News: We know why the devil really went dow.. http://tinyurl.com/y9mu473

Edyta_Sliwinska

Driving to the studio for the blocking of our finale number. LA traffic is ridiculous!

LaceySchwimmer

Off to teach at Pink Gym!

atrebunskaya

Wonering who is going home tonight on dwts?all did so good last night.

@juliannehough you go girl!

louievito

Headin to E! to record a Mt. High commercial...

MellyJHart

@louievito r u in town lovebug?

TonyDovolani

On my way to the studio :-)

louievito

@MellyJHart OOOOOO YOU KNOW THIS!!!!!!! Whats your plans?!

donnyosmond

With #dwts, there's no room for mistakes... actually there is a room where I put my mistakes, but I'll clean it up later. #fb

MISSMYA

RT @XORDINARY: @MISSMYA'S MIXED TAPE ALBUM IS AVAILABLE! PURCHASE IT! AVAILABLE ON ITUNES. "BEAUTY & THE STREETS" VOL. 1 COP IT NOW!

atrebunskaya

Yes I did.Its a cartoon,but I love cartoons and Disney:)

ChelsieKayH

Had a good work out this morning now we are at camera blocking for our pro dance tonight!!

CherylBurke1

Sitting with Tom Bergeron at rehearsals trying to figure out how to tweet!

MelissaRycroft2

RT @Tom_Bergeron: Cheryl, the newest DWTS tweeter, is tech challenged!

TonyDovolani

I really liked everyone's routines last night . I have no idea who is going home

Tom_Bergeron

Rycroft is rehearsing in a hairnet. Oddly effective...

MelissaRycroft2

http://twitpic.com/pwb1q - @Tom_Bergeron and I are trying to teach @CherylBurke1 how to Tweet!!

Karina_Smirnoff

Yes, everybody is coming back to the finals. I think Aaron and I will dance one of our fave dances. Which dance would u want to c?

MissKellyO

eww i really dont like this new change on twitter!

louievito

@chelsiekayh Blue is swimming strong, how is yours doing?

MissKellyO

I'm so excited for tonight!

TonyDovolani

Its nice to see that smile :-) http://pic.gd/12b5e8

ChelsieKayH

@louievito ha ha ha you would...

LaceySchwimmer

Wow, just finished at Pink Iron Gym! So fun! Now errands till the evening! Then KOI!

ChelsieKayH

@Tom_Bergeron Are you ready for your cameo tonight?

Karina_Smirnoff

Just was introduced to Carla Mancini bags. OMG! They r gorgeous! Great colors too! www.carlamancini.com

kym_johnson

Am nervous for tonight's elimination show, but want to say a huge thank you to our fans - you are the best, hope we make it through tonight!

donnyosmond

In honor of everyone who got sick on this season of #dwts, I've invented a new dance called The Texas Flu Step. #fb

joannakrupa

In dress rehearsals! Nervous for tonite but whatever happens I wanna thank u all that voted!

OfficialDHough

I'm actually relaxed about today ... Whatever happens I'm very happy with what Joanna and I have acocomplished ...

Karina_Smirnoff

I'm having my 2nd annual AIM charity event in Hollywood on Dec 3rd. So excited! It'll be great! Some of my kids will do a dance there.

Edyta_Sliwinska

I went to Catherine Malandrino trunk show. I love her clothes! Now getting ready for practice with Alec. We have few events coming up.

TonyDovolani

We just did Dress rehearsal Melissa did great. I am really looking forward to tonight

TonyDovolani

Kathy and I have a cool dance for next week. I get to work with her tomorrow morning :-) yey

Alec_Mazo

Ok, Edyta is hooked on Twitter... Should I be jealous?

MelissaRycroft2

Here we go! Dress Rehearsal was wonderful!! Cross your fingers it goes that smoothly live tonight....

TonyDovolani

Hmmmmm smile ? http://pic.gd/75e52f

TonyDovolani

You can see the gray hairs that I got from Mellisa lol http://pic.gd/adf72a

TonyDovolani
Having fun back stage with my brat :-) http://pic.gd/ca8690

Karina_Smirnoff

Going to rehearsal with Nick Kosovich in a bit 4 a special finale number with 3 finalists. this should be a lot of fun. Looking 4ward 2 it.

MelissaRycroft2

Alright!! A-here....a-we...a-go...!! Note: if I mess up, I laugh! Nervous habit! :-) See you on stage!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 20th 2009, 12:02 pm

OfficialMBallas

@joannakrupa can u tell me and Lace who that girl is?? She looks so familiar http://pic.gd/be122d

joannakrupa

@OfficialMBallas http://pic.gd/be122d I think the look on your faces is more spectacular than my poster! ;-)))

NatalieCoughlin

Was great to get back into the dance studio with Alec. I remember the steps, but am defintely rusty! Smile

kym_johnson

Watch DWTS finalists on Larry King Live, Friday night @ 6pPT/9pE

Edyta_Sliwinska

Practice with Alec. He just finished training with Natalie. We end up not seeing her yesterday. It was a huge place and we left early.

ChelsieKayH

Went to the US weekly Hot Hollywood, party last night. Congrats to Mya and Kelly who were honored at it!

Gonna have a nice relaxing night prob go to the gym and enjoy the night off!

OfficialMBallas

So many of u been asking what my fav Battle Studies song is! "All of them" but been really jamin half o my heart, Assassin, Hbreak Warfare

atrebunskaya

Jonathan is teaching a Tango class in YCDstudio.Everybody are listening to every word he says.Jon is a really good teacher-makes me proud:)

MellyJHart

I want to come take class! Where can i find the sched? RT @atrebunskaya: Jonathan is teaching a Tango class in YCDstudio.

Hey @OfficialMBallas, listened to a few more Three Days Grace songs. 2 tracks so far I love.. Break and Good Life.

atrebunskaya

I'm kinda kicking it 2day.Had a morning practice with Jon.Coached a bit @YCDstudio.Finally cleaned our place,going to do laundry later.Fun;)

@MellyJHart You could go to www.ycdstudio.com They have all the info:) You would surprise all our students;)they would love it:D

MellyJHart

Ha! RT @douglas0711:Woo! While we're rallying for #CEIADVD we need the rest of #STTWDVD too! Smile

LaceySchwimmer

Watching Bruno w @dj_guthrie
Laughing so hard right now watching Bruno

Edyta_Sliwinska

News; I will be dancing with Jerry Springer in the finale! I have to go to Vegas tomorrow to teach him. It's gonna be very simple and funny

I hope...

OfficialDHough

Going to puffys 40 th birthday bash with Shannon tonight ... Should be a good night .. Great to see two of my kids ..

CherylBurke1

Watching The Ugly Truth with mom. Its so nice to be able to relax with your family.

MellyJHart

@atrebunskaya I would LOVE to come to the ChaCha class and Quick Step crash course in a few weeks. Would be so fun!

atrebunskaya

@MellyJHart if you in town I'll hook you up:)

OfficialDHough

Cool night .. Alot of fun people here .. New York !! http://twitpic.com/q6wof

juliannehough

@OfficialDHough whatever derek Your sisters and mother are totally having a personal date with Edward right now!! It's getting raunchy too

OfficialDHough

Ok my family are freaks about this twilight thing ... Hilarious ... I think I will remain uncool for not getting this whole phenom..

juliannehough

Ha ha we are at the theatre.. 12:04 showing in cool springs TN we ARE freaks @officialdhough ha ha http://yfrog.com/4gudcj

TonyDovolani

Sitting @ the spa trying to feel better

louievito

@atrebunskaya NOOO THANK YOU!! Team work out there on the red carpet. haha. Tell Jonathan he should have came!!!!

atrebunskaya

@louievito I did already:))

OfficialMBallas

Just finished a new song called "Walking" love it when lyrics come to you fast, they're always the most sincere Smile

LaceySchwimmer

Gnight yall! Tomorrow the geek squad is comming to hang my tvs!! Biglove<3

MissKellyO

Just got home from practice we are done with our freestyle it's so fun but is really hard!

LouisVanAmstel

@MissKellyO and I just finished our freestyle.the song we have is so appropriate...1st i was afraid,i was petrified...should i say more?lol
9 hours ago

OfficialDHough

Up early .. Going back to LA to do Larry King ... But I think jo and I just dance .. Not sure ..
6 hours ago

OfficialDHough

I love it when traveling goes smooth ... Hopefully the actual flight will be good ..
about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

Edyta_Sliwinska

Up and going. Not my favorite time of the day, but "always look on the bright side of life". Any Monty Python fans?

Landed in Vegas. I was never a big fan of this town. I can never stay here longer then 2 days. To me the whole Vegas vibe is exhausting.

But I did have some awesome time partying in Vegas few times. What is your take on Vegas?

MaksimC

On my way to the doctor. Listening to Barry White on the radio.... LOVE his sound! Live music needs to come back!

CherylBurke1

Morning! So nice to wake up in your very own bed as a child. Now have to head back to LA to train Tom Delay for the finale!

LouisVanAmstel

Don't u just love 'i will survive'????Today Kelly and i are gonna finish our argentine tango and then practice practice and more practice!!!

Yesterday @MissKellyO and I went back on 'ELLEN'.She wanted us to come back if we made the final.I just love her.We danced too.Was fun

I think the show airs monday,but it could be today.Check your local listings....N if u do know already then let me know,cause i don't...lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 20th 2009, 5:23 pm

joannakrupa

Slept 12 hrs! First time in the last 4 months! Can't believe it. Dancing on larry king tonite with derek. Airs 9pm/eastern on cnn

about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 20th 2009, 5:25 pm

MaksimC

Out of the doctor's... Very sad news... He said I only have about 70 years left Sad Got to get my move on if I want to get everything done!

about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 20th 2009, 5:43 pm

TonyDovolani

Looks like ill be going to the Doctor today :-(

Thank you all for your kindness :-)

I hope I don't have to get a vaccine I hate needles :-(

OfficialDHough

Arrived in LA ... I slept the entire way ... Had some crazy dreams , but pretty cool ..

Edyta_Sliwinska

Jerry is a blast to work with. The routine is short and simple but he picked it up really quick. We are pretty much done.

It was way quicker then I thought! Donny and Kym rehearse in the room next door. They are so tired! They have 4 dances this week!

LaceySchwimmer

http://twitpic.com/q9nbh - come and see a fun show!

MISSMYA

Hope everyone is well&getting some rest! Who's cooking for Thanksgiving???

LaceySchwimmer

I wanna become a matchmaker. I'm proven to be quite good!

MissKellyO

Getting ready to go on larry king im so excited!

TonyDovolani

RT @carrieanninaba: I feel a cold coming on....NO!!!! I"m gong to will it away. Go to my Doctor lol

dmitry_ch

About to do Larry King! Really excited Smile
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 20th 2009, 5:53 pm

CherylBurke1

Just finished with rehearsal. Tom did great! The texas 2step is definitely his dance!! On my way to work out now.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 1:07 pm

Long day for everyone..yesterday. Camera blocking. Four dances each.

Buzz is building slowly today.

Louis and Kelly on Ellen today.

Louis V is about to burst and Kelly is about to chit lol!

LouisVanAmstel

Exhausted,excited,nervous,happy,sad,achy,proud.....today couldn't b more of a rollercoaster then any other day.Its THE DWTS FINAL!!!!!!!!!!

After 15 weeks of hard work,grueling challenges,exhilirating breakthroughs and tons of sweat both @MisskellyO n I are EXHAUSTED

At the same time i haven't been as EXCITED for @MissKellyO and I to make it to the final n show u our dances,specially our freestyle

I am NERVOUS cause it's a big day today and i want to keep up our journey that has been so special to me in so many ways....

i am so HAPPY my mom n 90 year old grandma flew over from Europe to be here for this special occasion.

It does make me SAD if i think about the fact this week is the final week.the DWTS journey is about to end.having said that,not of kelly n I

Miss Kelly O

Sorry I have not been tweeting much things have just been crazy. I'm sitting in camera blocking royally shitting myself!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 1:22 pm

Louis V

I can honestly say both @MissKellyo n my body are ACHY everywhere.lol.waking up each morning comes w more aches n pains.it's worth it though

i have been PROUD b4,but not as PROUD as i am of @MissKellyO.She has done the unthinkable.I have pushed n pushed some more.kel came through

Whatever happens tonite @MissKellyO n i r gonna have FUN.Kelly already is a winner in my book.tonite's a celebration of 15 weeks hard work

if i don't tweet anymore b4 tonite,i wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone of u for ur votes,but mostly 4 your heartwarming comments

MissKellyO

I'm in hair and make up looking to my left and there is no @joannakrupa next to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 1:28 pm

Louis V

It means a lot,i realize that a big reason we r in the final is because of u!.If u don't mind,@MisskellyO n i have a trophy to catch!...lol

(I want a shot of whatever he's having lol)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 2:10 pm

TonyDovolani

Do we look exited ? http://pic.gd/789b56

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 2:21 pm

Edyta_Sliwinska

We are about to rehearse with Whitney Huston! She is on the stage working out details for her other song. I'm such a big fan of her!

joannakrupa

@MissKellyO baby u have to take the trophy home!!!!!i m having everyone vote for u cause u r the one left that deserves it! No experience!

joannakrupa

@MissKellyO baby u have to take the trophy home!!!!!i m having everyone vote for u cause u r the one left that deserves it! No experience!

debimazar

RT @joannakrupa @MissKellyO baby u have to take the trophy home!!!!!i m having everyone vote for u cause u r the one left that deserves it! No experience!

Good luck 2 nite Mya,Kelly&Donnie!U r all winners..Congrats on all your hard work! It's been wonderful to watch I all.C u tomorrow!stay calm

Edyta_Sliwinska

What an amazing voice she has! She is singing "million dollar bill" now.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 2:35 pm

joannakrupa

@debimazar sooo great seeing u yesterday!! My fiance leave wed to miami but back dec 13 so let's either double date then or do dinner solo:)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 2:36 pm

MissKellyO

@debimazar thank you Debi

TonyDovolani

Excited lol

OfficialMBallas

Never thought when I started dancing that I would be dancing for Whitney Houston! Awesome!

LaceySchwimmer

Wow Whitney Houston is a vision! Finale is gunna rock!

kym_johnson

Having the best day! Donny did so well in rehearsals and I just got to see my Idol Whitney rehearse.... What a great day

NatalieCoughlin

Christmas shopping with Ethan. Love this time of year!

carrieanninaba

Doing hair for tonight!!!! I love it!! And my Rafinity earrings.... I've been wearing them all day. Love them..

Edyta_Sliwinska

We are dancing to "I wanna dance with somebody" but Whitney sings 2 songs, the other one is with her dancers.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 3:49 pm

MellyJHart

My boys!! Woohoo!!! http://twitpic.com/qo9dq

carrieanninaba

Hey everyone, @drBARBIEtweets thinks I'm a stripper!!! Lol!! Wink She doesn't remember Madonnas world tour... Some people are funny.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 4:10 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Gifting suite at dwts today weee

Makeup time! Then I plan to play my nintendo dsi

Edyta_Sliwinska

We got to meet Whitney Huston personally, we were all like little kids! I just think she has a divine talent and I admire that.

atrebunskaya

Had a rehearsal for Whitney Houston at stage,then Jerry Rice and Michael Erwin.Now its Chuck Liddells time:)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 5:18 pm

CherylBurke1

Just getting my hair done now. Whitney is amazing and so beautiful. Really excited to be able to perform to her!!

ChelsieKayH

Had an awesome time last night at the AMAs some amazing performances. Got to see Whitney make her big come back last night with that..

Beautiful song then got to meet her this morning, and dancing With her tonight!! Amazing..

Sitting in the hair chair right now getting my hair done..

Oh and I forgot to mention my girl @cgdancer612 killed it last night with Adam Lambert.. Loved it
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 5:49 pm

LaceySchwimmer

So excited for the finale!!! Are you?

So I won't be dancing on the show tonight but ill be dancing 2 times tomorrow!

Alec_Mazo

Edyta and I are gonna do "Burn The Floor" on Broadway from Jan 11 - Feb 14th. If you're ever in town, check it out...
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:18 pm

atrebunskaya

How weird:I'm in hair trailer listening to WhitneyH song on ipod,and we are dancing to her tonight:)Wow,never in a Million years...

Would I think I would b shaking Whitney's hand and dancing to her live performance:)))she is an icon!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:27 pm

MissKellyO

The dr just left my feet are not looking so hot but at least I will be able to dance the injections really hurt this time Sad

dmitry_ch

Ok everybody! Tonight is the last performance show, that means it's the last time you can vote! let's have some fun!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:42 pm

OfficialDHough

First time in 5 seasons there won't be a Hough or Ballas freestyle ... Sad I let us down ..

ChelsieKayH

Tracey Chapman "fast car" just came onto my I pod.. My whole body got goosebumps.. That's when you know it's a good song.

juliannehough

@OfficialDHough whatever D!!! You and Jo should've been in the final!! Smile dude.. You coming for thanksgiving or what?! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm

Edyta_Sliwinska

Here is a better link to last night AMAs red carpet. http://bit.ly/7wlmxJ

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:52 pm

donnyosmond

It's the #dwts finals! Don't forget to vote tonight. (800) 868-3405. This is for the trophy! #fb

Edyta_Sliwinska

I'm sorry I didn't post the news about Broadway,but until it was confirmed for absolutely 100% I didn't want to jinx it.It is confirmed now!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:57 pm

Mya tweets at last...

MISSMYA

My nerves are sky high tonight. Hope we do well. So tense. No matter what happens, I had the time of my life& won't forget this experience!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 6:58 pm

Edyta_Sliwinska

Alec and I will be performing on Broadway in "Burn the Floor" starting Jan 12-Feb 14th. It's going to be an amazing experience, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Yeee makeup!!! http://pic.gd/94bb76

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 7:22 pm

MaksimC

HEHEHE..... Is it just me or did Mya's Paso looked a little......familiar? Wink

(hmmmmmm)

NatalieCoughlin

Watching Mya, Kelly & Donny at the DWTS final night of competition. Looking amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 7:45 pm

MISSMYA

So relieved to have gotten that one over with. Thats the one i was so nervous about. 2nd dance Mega Mix up next!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 7:58 pm

atrebunskaya

Here we go @JonatRoberts on the Tweeter-live broadcast from DWTS backstage;)

I'm jealous:all this action is happening in the building next to me and I'm in Hair:( at least I'll look pretty.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:05 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Finale is so fun tonight yey!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:09 pm

Kelly is too adorable!!!
I really want Kelly or Donny to win!
Mya is the best dancer out of the three remaining ...I just like Kelly and Donny a LOT more than Mya!
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:10 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Kelly is too adorable!!!
Mya is the best dancer out of the three remaining ...I just like Kelly and Donny a LOT more than Mya!

ITA!

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:13 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Kelly is too adorable!!!

Agree about Kelly. Amazing progress from her considering no experience. Mya is a pro and Donny's the entertainer.

All three have been wonderful to watch this season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:44 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Donny and kym KILLED it!

joannakrupa

Nov 30 I hope to see many of you in the audience at the George Lopez Show "Lopez Tonight" in LA. It is a big studio - Join me!

TonyDovolani

Everyone did a great job tonight

joannakrupa

Getting reading to go bowling w my family to shoot some stuff for a tv show. Fun times

NatalieCoughlin

About to watch Whitney Houston perform... My life is complete! (been obsessed my whole life)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 8:45 pm

joannakrupa

How's the show going? From the people I ve been speaking w they r saying it isn't good tonite....fill me in?!!!

I m sure everyone worked so hard this week on all the dances! I can only imagine but I m off to bowl:) mite watch the show later.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   November 23rd 2009, 9:07 pm

LaceySchwimmer

Omg dancing for Whitney was too good to be true! Wooo

joannakrupa

I have a feeling the trophy ball will be between donny and kelly
Back to top Go down