Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 6:06 pm

MellyJHart I agree! RT @MissKellyO: lets talk about last nights show i loved @louievito dance the most what did you guys like?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 6:15 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I don't think they've done the country 2 step on the show before have they? I've found that dance sexy ever since John Travolta danced it with Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy. Lol

I don't recall seeing it performed competitively. LOL on Urban. I forgot about that!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 6:16 pm

donnyosmond I'll be facing Bruno in about an hour... awkward!

MaksimC One of the Jabawokeez (hope that's how you spell it Smile, but.............wait and see Wink http://pic.gd/a0bfe1

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 7:02 pm

Karina_Smirnoff Oh, sooo nervous. I am not a fan of tuesdays! Elimination is sad, no matter who gets the boot. If we are saved, our next dance is lambada.
12 minutes ago from UberTwitter

OfficialMBallas Getting ready to film, doing hair now

ChuckLiddell Getting up early to go do good day la. It's live at 845am. I am not a morning person Smile'
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 7:11 pm

AnnaDemidova All ready for the show tonight. Hopefully it's going to be a good night for us.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 6th 2009, 8:22 pm

GillesMarini Sorry for the (design a dance) , didn't make it . Maybe next time. Love you all !! Gilles
2 minutes ago from Echofon
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 7th 2009, 5:40 am

debimazar Ok,walking on to stage.This is always a scary moment on DWTS!elimination day!yikes! FYI..I'll never stop dancing no matter what!:)thk u all!
38 minutes ago from Twittelator

LouisVanAmstel next week more shirts like that and def. more kissing!!!!It seems to work....lol.JK....next week charleston if we make it throughxoxo

MellyJHart Here we go. Moment of truth and dread. I'll let the world know when we do! Wish me luck!!!

LaceySchwimmer Results sow here we gooooo

joannakrupa thank god being in jeopardy doesnt mean anything unless u r the bottom 2 but that was nerve wrecking!

donnyosmond I'm going to miss the way @debimazar made me laugh. @tomdelay told me he'll be back for the finale.

Karina_Smirnoff Yay! We are saved! Thank u for voting and supporting us! "The dictionary is the only place where 'success' comes before 'work'" Tim McCarthy

LaceySchwimmer Congrats to everyone safe this week, biglove<3 to Tom and Debi

Karina_Smirnoff I can't say it enough, Thank you for keeping us in the competition. We'll work our butts off this week to make you proud! Promise! Luv ya!

OfficialDHough Thank u for everyone who voted .. Rock on .. Live to dance another week ... Any body know how to do the Lambada ? I don't ...

ChuckLiddell http://twitpic.com/kk9iz - Backstage at the show, these guys were great

MissKellyO i love you guys thank you so much for all you votes and allowing me to come back another week and shake what my mumma gave me!

mark_dacascos Thank you for keeping us on another week, thank you! The 2-Step next Monday. Lacey and I will be in NYC for Food and Wine Festival. Aloha!

debimazar Loved my time on DWTS!got to wear this funny outfit hm for hubby!It's his bday tomorrw!costume will prob be a dead bird by (cont…

debimazar …cont) am:)Thanks again for all your love and support!branded my cooking show www.underthetuscangun .com That was my goal!xox deb http://mob

joannakrupa i wont lie my heart was beating a million miles a minute being in jeopardy! thank u all that voted. love u guys!

MissKellyO @debimazar im going to really miss you it was amazing getting to know you!

debimazar Wow.thankyou again everyone!overwhelming outreach!I am thrilled to be done!It was 2 1/2 months of hard work!I launched my brand!It was fun!!

ChelsieKayH Thank you all for your love and support and votes!!! Can't say it enough!!!

ChelsieKayH Getting ready to do the country two step this week.Don't know what a basic step is in this but YouTube will be my best friend tomorrow ha

LouisVanAmstel I am excited about next week.Some props.charleston,meets broadway,meets 'Cabaret'.with a touch of comedy?could b a mess.lol.Time will tell

LouisVanAmstel Btw,thanx for voting for us this week.next week is gonna be OUTSIDE the box.Totally different from this week.....IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!

MellyJHart So thrilled to have the chance to learn a new dance. But things will be very lonely next week without @debimazar to keep me company. Sad

LouisVanAmstel Off to a freaking early rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7.45 am.I might aswell say it's way too fucking early....good nightxoxo

LouisVanAmstel Was very happy @sabrinabryan won the return dance!BTW,i didnt know that any of d male pro's could b voted 4.I'd love to dance w miss Bryan

OfficialMBallas Had a wonderful night with @jpacittimusic happy birthday Smile

MISSMYA OMG I'm so surprised! Had no clue we were celebrating the birthday2nite. Thanx Melissa. Thanx2theDWTS cast + friends for coming out. WOW!

louievito Thanks to everyone who voted. On to the Country 2 STEP!!!!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 7th 2009, 6:39 am

Mappy, thanks for posting these - they were fun to read!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 7th 2009, 8:50 am

MaksimC Thank you all for your support. DOWN, BUT NOT OUT! So many great things are coming and I'll keep you posted. Let's all vote for my friends!

You're welcome for the tweets. It's fun to gauge their temperment by what/how they tweet. This is going to be an exciting/unusual week with the variety of dances. I'll see what I can find about them...later. Buddy boy today and he's still stuffy, snuffy and crankypants lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 7th 2009, 9:56 pm

LaceySchwimmer today i need to tackle the country 2 step down. is there a country god? if so find me!!!!
about 11 hours ago from web

NatalieCoughlin This week we have 1 of the 4 new dances: bolero. Apparently it's a combo of rumba and waltz. Honestly dont know but am going to find out!

MellyJHart Woke up with my boys in my bed and got to skype with my honey. He's recovering well. Thanks for all your love and prayers for him.

MellyJHart Sorry i missed it but HAPPY BIrTHDAY!! RT @MISSMYA: OMG I'm so surprised! Had no clue we were celebrating the birthday2nite.

MISSMYA Goodmorning! Partied last night-back2wk2day. Ur lyric submissions hv been received r being reviewed! Winner will be announced later on!

OfficialMBallas Mornin!!!! Did you guys like our performance with the Jabbawockeez? Was so much fun!

ChuckLiddell @OfficialMBallas it was sick bro

MissKellyO @MISSMYA im so so so sorry i missed it last night i got ready then fell asleep on my couch waiting till 11

LaceySchwimmer Sitting in hip therapy! A bit sore today! But I'm a tough chick, ill manage!

MISSMYA @MissKellyO No worries and never any obligation. Thanks so much for the Spa Gift! Appreciate it!!!

LaceySchwimmer I am going to NYC this Thursday-Saturday for the Food and Wine Festival w/ @Mark_Dacascos anyone joining us?

donnyosmond A P90X workout has got nothing on ballroom dance. Intense! #fb

LouisVanAmstel Just came back from rehearsal 4 next week's pro dance.Was a good rehearsal.it was just too early.None of us r morning people.

OfficialMBallas Lunch break already half way through Charlston! Smile

MellyJHart
The Charleston is soo much fun!Anyone remember the Silent Movie ep. of Sabrina? This is in the same vane.Gonna be good if my back holds up!

louievito I am trippin Loveland is already open...

donnyosmond RT @hollywoodtv Kym Johnson & I will launch our shake at Millions of Milkshakes Monday, October 12th 2009 at 9pm. millionsofmilkshakes.com

AnnaDemidova On my way to Dallas!

MellyJHart Need a soy latte to get thru today.

LouisVanAmstel Next weeks pro dance is half argentine tango,half paso doble.I choreographed the paso part.A argentinian couple choreograph's the tango part

donnyosmond
Last week, I did an online chat via Ustream. I'm doing that again. Join me online Thursday at donny.com. #fb

OfficialMBallas Just about 2 do my interview, gotta go 2 the pharmacy after 2 pick up sum medicine 4 @japacittimusic she not feeling 2 good, gotta get her

OfficialMBallas For her Bday party Saturday!!!!

OfficialMBallas Better for her Bday party Saturday!

OfficialDHough Breaking Benjamins new album .. SICK!! Love there formula ..

donnyosmond I'll be at Millions of Milkshakes, Monday Oct 12 at 9 pm. 8910 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood. http://twitpic.com/knfdu

MissKellyO So halloween is around the corner what is everyone going to be this year? What should I be I think I might be a mime this year!

LaceySchwimmer @MissKellyO let's be something together!!!!!

MISSMYA
Just finishing rehearsal + interviews. Gotta shower+pack for a flight. Winner will be announced later tonight!

MissKellyO I love this nail ploish http://twitpic.com/knvpf

MissKellyO It's called orange revenge I don't know who makes it

MissKellyO RT @AshM24: @MissKellyO If you google it, it says that Color Club makes it??

ChelsieKayH Me and @louievito on the plane waiting to take off..

OfficialMBallas At home with @jpacittmusic gonna watch movies, and chill!

ChelsieKayH Country two step is going well, we had a short practice today on behalf of the travels. This is a really fun dance!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 8th 2009, 5:45 am

LaceySchwimmer I swear I just saw santa claus!

ChelsieKayH That was meant to be sent with the earlier message.. http://twitpic.com/ko5wi

debimazar Thanks everyone for the incred support!Id luv to answer personally but it's been crazy With all the post mortem press:)miss Maks& rehearsal

debimazar @MarleeMatlin thanks Mamma!I had a blast!wish I had another shot to continue!I'd produce my segment&make our dance fun&sexy.cest la vie..Smile

TonyDovolani Man , I miss working with Kathy I'm going to Dallas tomorrow and I'm having lunch with Mellisa :-)

MellyJHart Ha we say that in dance practice all the time RT @cheerioo: pivot pivvvvot PIVVVOTTTT shut up shut up shut uuuuuuup!

MellyJHart On my way to a Pepsi/Nascar party after passing out with Mason putting him to sleep.I drooled and all but I'm trying to pull it togerhr.

OfficialMBallas Tryed to watch Changling but @jpacittimusic and I fell asleep for 2 hours, so gonna start it again, after yogurt land ofcourse!

OfficialDHough Lambada ... Got an ok start on it today... Should be alright ..

OfficialDHough What should I be for Halloween ... ?

OfficialDHough Been a breaking benjamin fan for years ... Growing up in England , Muse and breaking were my favourite ..

LaceySchwimmer Just saw Whip It! So good!

joannakrupa i m loving the lambada!!!!

NatalieCoughlin Trying to go over all of our choreography before bed so that I can remember it tomorrow. Really difficult routine, but it's awesome.

NatalieCoughlin Trying to go over all of our choreography before bed so that I can remember it tomorrow. Really difficult routine, but it's awesome.

MissKellyO Just got home from practice it was the best practice we have ever had but im so tired now I cant wait to show you guys our next dance!

joannakrupa had a stressful and dramatic day....thank goodness its time to zzzzzzz

MellyJHart Did anyone see that Yankees game?go NY go NY go!!

MaksimC Wow! I'm a little overwhelmed with all the messages of support. Love you all and promise to live up to all of your expectations. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 8th 2009, 6:40 am

Mappy wrote:

TonyDovolani Man , I miss working with Kathy I'm going to Dallas tomorrow and I'm having lunch with Mellisa :-)

Awwww I miss Tony and Melissa!

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 8th 2009, 12:11 pm

I love Melissa too!!! She lives in my hometown! She was so fun to watch!!! Great piture of Louie and Chelsia they are my favote this year!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 8th 2009, 4:39 pm

KELLY

Time for pilates!!!
29 minutes ago from Echofon

Now off to the chiropracter I hate going but @louisvanamstel makes me go
about 2 hours ago from Echofon

First thing on the list today off to @louisvanamstel work out dance class to get a little extra cardio this week I feel the pain already!
about 4 hours ago from Echofon

Spending the day with access Hollywood they are making a segment on the day in the life of me I feel like I'm going to bore them to
death!
about 4 hours ago from Echofon

DONNY

http://twitpic.com/knfdu - We were aware of the typo, and M.O.M. is fixing that today. Thought it was kind of funny. Smile
40 minutes ago from TwitPic

Join me at 5:30 pm PST (Vegas time) for a live chat on donny.com via Ustream. #fb
about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
I feel a bit like Charleston Heston in Ben-Hurt... Smile #dwts #fb
about 2 hours ago from HootSuite

LACEY

LaceySchwimmer Sitting at the airport w @mark_dacascos eating crappy food!
7 minutes ago from UberTwitter

On my way to LAX. So tired!
about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

Hopping into my interview, then rushing home to pack! Cook some Mac n Cheese, then catch my flight to NYC
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter

At hip therapy! Then rush home to put makeup on for my master interview for the week! Then off to NYC!
about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter

MARK D

Did you see Lacey's "secret" performance w/ the Jabbawockeez on #dwts - http://bit.ly/4zyyFq
about 2 hours ago from web

Kauila's working with me on some ICA insert shots in LA right now. Lacey and I leave for New York this afternoon. Sleep is under rated.
about 5 hours ago from Blackbird

DEREK

Check out Mark Ballas and My music BHB , on iTunes ... We got some new stuff coming up very soon .. It's different, hope u will like it .
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

Hopeless , Fade Away and I will not bow are my current favourites on the album .. The melodies are amazing not to mention the guitar riffs
about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

Just had my hair cut ... Nice and trim ...
about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

MARK B

@ bonnie hunt, getting ready, got lots of rehearsals later today!
about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

Getting ready for Bonnie Hunt show!!
about 3 hours ago from UberTwitter

@THE_WOCKEEZ saw u on ANTM, was dope!
about 13 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to THE_WOCKEEZ

MAKS

@indy1945 I never did.... Read carefuly and you'll see.
about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to indy1945

(FROM A FAN TO MAKS)

@MaksimC Im 64 old enough 2 b yor mom Grt fan but pls stop bashing K in public.Detracts from u.Unless u c it don’t believe it.Good luk to u

MELLY *MELISSA J HART

On my way to be on the Bonnie hunt show that will air tmrw. But don't miss Private Practice tonite!! My BFF Kellie Martin is guest starring!
about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Here's some MJH trivia for today, which of my little boys is in the top picture on my website mellyjhart.com?
about 5 hours ago from Echofon

Mason just learned what inside out means. It's So interesting to me when they grasp these strange concepts.
about 5 hours ago from Echofon

Doing some radio interviews this am. Man I'm tired!
about 7 hours ago from Echofon

CHUCK

Just had lunch at cheebo now I'm off to practice. I've got a long day scheduled
about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

KYM

Back to Vegas!!
about 6 hours ago from TwitterBerry
Back to top Go down
JCutie

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 12:40 am

Louie and Chelsie visited Jewel and Ty in Texas. Pictures are on Jewels twitter. If someone can upload that would be great Smile

Her twitter name is jeweljk
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14733
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 12:50 am

That picture of Louie and Chelsie is cute. If they visited Ty, does that mean he might be shown next week? I loved Ty...such a good soul. And funny Smile
Back to top Go down
JCutie

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 1:12 am

I am thinking it's for next weeks show. Since Chelsie and Louie are doing the country 2 step, DWTS prob flew them to Texas to have Ty give them some pointers.

Ty and Chelsie were my favorites last year. Ty was just a genuine nice guy.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14733
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 1:20 am

I will love seeing Ty next week then. And I agree...he is genuine.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 7:52 am

Jewel Tweets:

Chelsie Hightower from Dancing w t Stars & her partner Louie came 2 the ranch 2day! 2 get into character 2 their nxt dance-the Texas 2 step!

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 2:09 pm

ChelsieKayH:At Disneyland getting VIP treatment, no lines for us! Holla!

Too cute!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 2:47 pm

They are adorable together!!!! <3

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 4:08 pm

Mappy wrote:
donnyosmond I'll be facing Bruno in about an hour... awkward!

MaksimC One of the Jabawokeez (hope that's how you spell it , but.............wait and see http://pic.gd/a0bfe1

now i wonder if that's lacey or mark?
ummm....
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 5:15 pm

Chelsie and Louie are so cute together.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 5:59 pm

Lori wrote:

They are, aren't they?! Chelsie was happy to have someone her age to dance with. Doesn't hurt that he's cute and has a good personality. Wonder if they'll find each other attractive in a gf/bf sort of way. That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
JCutie

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 9th 2009, 6:58 pm

Lori wrote:

SOO cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 10th 2009, 8:40 am

Mappy wrote:
Jewel Tweets:

Chelsie Hightower from Dancing w t Stars & her partner Louie came 2 the ranch 2day! 2 get into character 2 their nxt dance-the Texas 2 step!

Thanks, Mappy!
I know one special, sweet lady is going to just LOVE that top picture...I can't wait for ebowers to see it!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 10:16 am

Past 20 + hours. (I'll post the pics later)

LaceySchwimmer Just served food at the food and wine festival with some iron chefs!!!! Amazing
about 21 hours ago from UberTwitter

donnyosmond I thought Saturday was meant to be a day off? Last day to rehearse for #dwts . I'm ready dance my feet off. #fb

Karina_Smirnoff This week's dance is kicking our butts. We are so sore! Who knew lambada is such an amazing workout. Even our abs are sore! Wow!

OfficialMBallas Taking a quick coffee break, and playing Ping Pong, I haven't won a game in 4 days, frustrating!!

louievito Practice time...Gotta get my country on, some twirls, some footwork, some music and BAM. got myself a 2 step.

OfficialMBallas Charlseton is looking so cool, I love this dance, if you guys could pick a random dance to see on the show, which one would you pick!??

MissKellyO Getting ready to start the race this is so exciting

MellyJHart Just laying in bed with my boys watching tv and snuggling. So sad they are leaving tmrw. I better dance my bum off so it's worth it!

OfficialDHough Lunch break ... Lambada is lam kicking my butt .. http://twitpic.com/l0wl6

OfficialDHough Puddle of sweat dripping from my face .. http://twitpic.com/l14xh

LaceySchwimmer RT @JackKetsoyan: At jfk with @laceyschwimmer and your at starbucks while I'm eating french toast in my grandma jacket!

ChuckLiddell At wec fights in san antonio signing autographs with anna

LaceySchwimmer Well twitterbugs I'm hopping on my flight LA!!!!

LaceySchwimmer My seat number on the plane. I laughed! http://pic.gd/74470f

LaceySchwimmer Haha the judge from project runway is on my flight, sad I don't know his name!!

LaceySchwimmer This is my favorite missing bestie- keiko matsuyama - find her - add her - love her<3 today in soho! http://pic.gd/43a8c1

MissKellyO thank you so much #nascar i had such an amazing time that was one of the coolest things i have ever done.... xoxox

AARONCARTER7 I HAVE TO GET BACK TO REHEARSALS NOW,.. I SHALL BE BACK LATER! Smile

MellyJHart My and my old man visiting my candy store sweetharts! http://twitpic.com/l1emj

OfficialDHough This is sucking my muscles away from my body ... Crazy sensation ... http://twitpic.com/l1jnl

OfficialDHough Interesting http://twitpic.com/l1jwu

MISSMYA Thanx Guys! In rehearsals for the rest of the night.

ChuckLiddell At the wec with kayla and @atrebunskaya good fights so far

OfficialMBallas Excited for @jpacittimusic's birthday party tonight! Gonna be fun!
about 13 hours ago from UberTwitter

donnyosmond I may work in Vegas, but I'm bleedin’ blue and cheerin’ on those Cougs! Go BYU! #fb

OfficialDHough Zombieland ... Hilarious movie .. Loved it ..

OfficialDHough By the way that thing on my back is an old Chinese technique used to help your muscles ..

juliannehough @OfficialDHough ha ha sorry D I was joking about the ringworm thing and people thought I was serious! Ha ha LOL

OfficialDHough All good Jules .. Miss your face ..

ChuckLiddell http://twitpic.com/l2bpq - Got to sign a picture drawn by a little kid of me knocking out tito cade made me one of those too

OfficialMBallas http://twitpic.com/l2bx2 - Thats what i'm talking about @mellyjhart Great attitude!!!

LouVito RT @louievito: Practice time...Gotta get my country on, some twirls, some footwork, some music and BAM. got myself a 2 step.

OfficialMBallas http://twitpic.com/l2c4x - Jammin with @the_wockeez

OfficialMBallas http://twitpic.com/l2ce4 - Me and @laceyschwimmer and the_wockeez hittin em hard.......

LouisVanAmstel Gosh,i feel i haven't been on twitter forever.This week has been crazy.We had a fun week.@MissKellyO and I had some really good rehearsals

NatalieCoughlin http://twitpic.com/l2cwu - Argh... felt like cooking tonight and my temporary appartment has no can opener! I made due.

LouisVanAmstel Aren't you proud of me for still not having twitter on my phone?!I think i'd go crazy if i would.....lol

LouisVanAmstel Charleston here we come with a touch of broadway.2 more days and another week has gone by.Time flies by so fast.N grueling,but so worth it

MellyJHart So fun! Cant wait till mon! RT @OfficialMBallas: http://twitpic.com/l2bx2 - Thats what i'm talking about @mellyjhart Great attitude!!!

NatalieCoughlin That recipe is time consuming, but so worth it! Absolutely delicious.

NatalieCoughlin On top of no can opener, I don't have a big enough pot... Don't worry figuring it out. This is what I'm making: http://tinyurl.com/ca95ba

Karina_Smirnoff Ok, so Lambada turned out 2 be a very difficult dance, but I think we got it. It looks really good & has a lot of cool tricks! Go Aaron!

LaceySchwimmer Just landed! Man did I sleep!!!

LaceySchwimmer Hello La La La La LALA land!
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

donnyosmond Regardless of my crazy schedule, spending time with the family is invaluable. #dwts #fb

GillesMarini You guys! Go check out the new playboy mag with Marge Simpson on the cover. I am featuring in it. http://twitpic.com/l35kr

LaceySchwimmer Just arrived home, my bed look so amazing right now, love to the BIG<3

OfficialDHough Bowling for Joannas pacittis b day ... Also rocking with the Krupas .. Not bad ...

OfficialDHough Birthday cake ... Mark and jo ... http://twitpic.com/l395x

joannakrupa just left lucky strike in hollywood. had fun bowling

OfficialDHough I put cake all over mark and joannas face ... Then they put it on my face .. Good times .. http://twitpic.com/l39tc

Karina_Smirnoff We are dancing to Gloria Estefan's Mr. Beat. And I hope you'll like our costumes. Aaron's in all white. I'm gold and orange. Beautiful!

Karina_Smirnoff Lambada is called a forbidden dance because it's very flirtatious and sexy. Came from Brazil in the 80s. Beach

MISSMYA Lonnnngg rehearsal day. KFC for dinner really hit the spot...lol. Time for bed n a few.

MellyJHart So i left just in time to avoid a mess it seems! RT @OfficialDHough: I put cake all over mark and joannas face.Then they put it on my face

MellyJHart Yes. My dad and 2 sisters will be here this week. Most have made it.RT @KaitlynLeigh:Have ur parents & sis been coming to watch you on DWTS?

MellyJHart Xoxo off to bed now for me zzzzzRT @killcolor: It would completely make my night if you gave me a shoutout. Love you on DWTS! Smile

MacyGraysLife In the studio. Robin Thicke in the room down the hall. Almost done. Can't wait to hear what you think.

MacyGraysLife Robin is cute.

OfficialMBallas @jpacittimusic party was a blast!!!

LaceySchwimmer GOOD NIGHT! At home by myself, no puppies but even worse.... No @Dj_Guthrie (tear) <3

LaceySchwimmer Jabba reh! Me and @officialmballas http://pic.gd/3c98e6

LaceySchwimmer Dah - this is a typical Harlequin face. http://pic.gd/415642

MellyJHart Luv u both too sweet dreams! RT @cnjmarts: @mellyjhart my wife and i love you..could we get a shout out before bed Smile

louievito Chelsie and I may have broken the record for most consecutive hours of practice in one day. Camera blockin in the AM then polishing.

joannakrupa its one of those lazy days wish could spend all day in bed.....

Last edited by Mappy on October 11th 2009, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 10:17 am

louievito Bright and early camera blocking...Another long day...

6 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 3:27 pm

louievito Bright and early camera blocking...Another long day...

ChelsieKayH Up early got camera blocking this morning!

MISSMYA Goodmorning on this beautiful Sunday.

MissKellyO Im devastated over the sad news of Stephen Gately I just don't know what to say I really am speechless I can't believe I lost another friend

OfficialDHough Camera block went very good . Hopefully she can do it like that on the night .. I believe ..

MISSMYA Early Morning camera blocking on set. Cloudy day here in LA. 7 hour rehearsal after this. Missed a day last week. Gotta get it right!

NatalieCoughlin Doing my nails then heading over to the studio for camera blocking. Hopefully I'll get a foot massage later on. Smile

MISSMYA Life can be over@the blink of an eye. Cherish every moment. The spirit&energy we leave behind will always be remembered. RIP Stephen Gately.

joannakrupa we are dancing 7th tomorrow unless the producers change it before tomorrow. am happy not to be going 1st or 2nd.

joannakrupa just had camera blocking and feeling good about the lambada Smile

louievito 2 step mission...FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 3:46 pm

joannakrupa starving! about to go pig out...where can i get nude ankle stockings??
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 6:40 pm

NatalieCoughlin My goodness my bolero dress is gorgeous! Wardrobe is incredible!
36 minutes ago from Echofon

MaksimC At the risk of loosing some of my fans to sport related craziness I'm going to say... GO NY GIANTS!!!! That was a beautiful domination...
14 minutes ago from UberTwitter

MaksimC Will I lose more of you if I say GO YANKEES?
2 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 7:14 pm

Thank you Mappy for all your hard work posting these twitters. This group has the best twits (I think that's a word, lol). happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
JCutie

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 11th 2009, 8:34 pm

Yes, Thank you Mappy. I love reading all the tweets.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 5:25 am

You're welcome. I agree with you, they do have interesting tweets. Mark's is interesting re: Sabrina. I'm going to see if I can find out what was said by whom lol

MaksimC Wow! Red Sox lost... Now Patriots lost... Boston is not having a good day at all... I am a Brady fan though.

joannakrupa Due to the recession many animal shelters have been experiencing over 30% increase in animal drop offs:-( Please help your local shelters.

LaceySchwimmer Going to dinner w/ Zack at Sushi Dan! Yum! I have come to realize to not trust anyone in Hollywood. Such a shame!

MellyJHart The NY Giants rock my world!!

MellyJHart Ill teach ya lil sis! RT @aligilliams: i can't park a car to save my life.

OfficialMBallas RT @LittleSabrinaB apologize 2 mBallas & jpacittimusic sry guys for what i said but I were in a really bad mood Hope U both forgive me

OfficialMBallas How is everyones weekend, excited for tomorrow??

LouVito RT @louievito: 2 step mission...FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

ChelsieKayH Me and @louievito driving home jamming out to @jeweljk

OfficialDHough Natalie Coughlin made me some home made food .. It's a nice treat .. Better than Chinese takeaway .. http://twitpic.com/l7v0d

GillesMarini Just left the award show . Gave Cheryl her award . It was great !! Pictures to come .! Yeah!!

MellyJHart I'm in bed by 10.That's unheard of but im exhausted & melancholy; my boys flew home today and I am alone.Time to focus on my charleston!

joannakrupa goodnite .....tomorrows another big nite Smile

MellyJHart U know it! RT @Ashley_Sisk:Are you ready to dance tomorrow?

MellyJHart "You know you're putting a good thing into the universe when you put on glitter!"-Drew Barrymore Ready for some sparkle on the dance floor?

louievito @jeweljk TELL TY I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

AARONCARTER7 I seriously have to say thank you to all of my friends, fans, and family I truly am grateful. Tommorow is an important day, and dance! Smile

mark_dacascos Just had a sip of Mr. Garo's Armenian Brandy, should sleep well tonight. Lacey and I had a good camera blocking today. Feel and breathe.

GillesMarini Just saw the Promo for next week Brothers & Sisters. I am so thrill how they announced me on the Show.feels so Good. u'll love it, I'm sure.

MissKellyO Thank you so much HollywoodLife.com for my style award tonight it means so much to me and is a grate honor!

LaceySchwimmer Goodnight, my night thought- wanting to wake up and be stronger to face my fears! Biglove<3

OfficialMBallas Night all, big day tomo!

MISSMYA Lonnng Day. Throwin the towel now. Time for rest. Thanks so much for your feedback + support. Sweet Dreams!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 5:52 am

No biggie re: Sabrina, Mark and Joanne. Uber fan of Sabrina's said she was sick of Joanne's music. Fans came to their defense. She apologized stating she was in a really bad mood at the time.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 6:19 am

What is camera blocking?
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 6:26 am

What is that "sucking my body muscle" thing and where can I get one? lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 7:34 am

Moody wrote:
What is that "sucking my body muscle" thing and where can I get one? lol

Cupping therapy is a homeopathic treatment. I believe acupuncturists provide the treatment. It's fascinating in theory. I've never experienced it myself but I've seen it on various shows.

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/cupping.htm

http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/abc/cupping.php
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 3:35 pm

louievito Reviewing this two step then getting a massage before I go to the show. Mondays always come so fast but I am ready for all that.
about 5 hours ago from web

NatalieCoughlin Making some breakfast then I'll head over to set to get all prettied up! Last week's look was mermaidesque, this week: ice princess!

joannakrupa getting my hair done for the show 2nite.

ChelsieKayH Country two-step finally came together last minute, thank goodness. Now getting my hair done for show.

MISSMYA Goodmorning...Excited about tonight! Performing the forbidden Lambada. If only I could nail this trick. Scary!

LaceySchwimmer Good morgin!!! In makeup right now getting ready for stage rehearsal! Here we go country 2 step!!!! My outfits hilarious

MissKellyO i cant wait for the show toinght i love this weeks dance so much!

MissKellyO im sat in make up right now very excited they are turning me into Liza Minnelli!

MellyJHart I dance second tonite! Hope yall can catch it and vote before the show ends. Team Melarky # 1800-868-3410. AND text AND online abc.com! Xoxo

OfficialMBallas In hair trailor. Just intoduced Anna T to twitter world follow her @atrebunskaya

LaceySchwimmer OMG!! My mom made her famous chocolate chip cookies!!! Omg I'm going to be so big for my costumes tonight (jk)

MellyJHart Hey guys, follow Anna T from DWTS @atrebunskaya. She's new to twitterverse!

atrebunskaya At Hair trailer,getting ready.

donnyosmond Nothing like family support... Thanks guys! http://ow.ly/i/37O

atrebunskaya To everybody:Please root for us.Chuck is working really hard:)We have the 2step and he really enjoys our song.

joannakrupa just had rehearsal....what can i do to stop my legs from shaking?! havent been drinking coffee just water

OfficialMBallas In my trailor, getting some work done on my legs, they are a little sore and cramping up today, but will be all good!!

MISSMYA Its chilly in LA today. Who's sweat shirt can I borrow?

mark_dacascos Yay it's Monday! that means performance night on #dwts. Watch Mark & Lacey do the 2-Step, don't forget to VOTE! 8pm ABC

kym_johnson At DWTS now. Come see Donny and me launch our very own milkshake at millions of milkshakes at 9pm..

MISSMYA Thanks for the virtual sweatshirts! I'm much warmer now. Can't pull any muscles right now. Appreciate it!

MISSMYA #musicmonday I heard a song on Gospel Radio in Houston, TX last year that made me pull over&cry a river. It's called Helen's Testimony.

MISSMYA #musicmonday Does any1know who sings Helen's Testimony? I'm assuming someone named Helen. But it sounded just like Gladys Knight speaking.

MellyJHart RT @TeamMelarky: Everyone ready for the Charleston tonight?! Remember to VOTE!! 18008683410, text "vote" to 3410 and go to abc.com!

LouisVanAmstel MissKellyO and I had issue w our canes during camera blocking yesterday,to a point where we almost scratched them.Cross ur fingers it works

LouisVanAmstel Omg,i don't think u r gonna recognize @MissKellyO and I.I love this week,it's totally in character of Cabaret and Chicago.Make up n all

LouisVanAmstel This week was so busy,hardly had anytime to b online.Now very excited about this week's charleston.It's fun n lighthearted.hope u like it

AARONCARTER7 I'm about to start dress rehearsal, but I wanted to let everyone know I'll have an announcement to make later today! You ready???
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   October 12th 2009, 3:57 pm

MissKellyO I have no words @louisvanamstel and I look amazing I can't wait for you guys to see the show tonight
5 minutes ago from Echofon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Twitter   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Twitter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: