Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 8:06 am

Well I voted last night. I never vote but I used my cell and land line to vote for Joanna. She deserves to be there and I'm not certain how strong her fan base is. Personally I'd like Mya to go home. Now I know she's a very good dancer but I just can't warm up to her for some reason.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 11:45 am

Who will make the final cut on DWTS?

The finish line is right around the corner and on Monday night’s Dancing with the Stars, the four remaining pairs competed with an unprecedented three dances each for one of three spots in next week’s finale.
Donny Osmond and partner Kym Johnson started the night off on the wrong foot with a sloppy tango. “It was a catasrophe,” head judge Len Goodman said. “You completely lost it,” Bruno Toniolio added. Donny knew he’d tripped up, saying, “the worse thing that could happen happened.” He blamed his missteps on spotting his sister Marie Osmond in the audience. He earned just 21 points.
Things improved for Osmond, who did a “carefree, fun” samba, according to Bruno, that got him 26 points for the secound round. “You’ve come out strong,” Len said. “You’ve come out determined.” For their final dance, Osmond and Kym performed a high-energy jitterbug and Carrie Ann told him, “You’ve got your mojo back!” For that, he got 27 points.
Joanna Krupa and her partner Derek Hough glided into the semi-finals with an elegant Viennese waltz. Bruno compared it to “angels in heaven,” while Carrie Ann said, “I’ve seen you grow into this amazing statuesque beauty.” They earned 27 points.
Their second dance was the cha cha. Len told Joanna, “It was clean; it was crisp; it had great rhythm.” Noting that she wasn’t a dancer before joining DWTS, Bruno said Joanna’s “achieving the standard that you have is quite amazing.” They earned another 27 points. Their final performance, a salsa, also got them 27 points and another range of compliments, including an endorsement from Carrie Ann, who said, “I’d love to see you in the finals.”
Kelly Osbourne was the third star to hit the floor and she and Louis van Amstel kicked things off with a rumba. “You brought me to tears,” Carrie Ann said when they were done. “You have a magical quality. You reach right into my heart.” Bruno wanted to “commend you for attempting such difficult positions,” which earned them 24 points.
Their second dance was a quickstep. Bruno called her “Speedy Gonzalez” and a “twinkling, twinkling star,” while Len said, “That was totally beyond my expectations … You absolutely blow me away.” They earned 27 points in the second round. They nailed their final dance, the cha cha, and scooped up another 27 points. “You’ve danced three dances all to a very high level,” Len said. Carrie Ann’s assessment: “You’ve had such a great night. Great job.”
Hoping for more perfect scores this week, Mya and her partner Dmitry Chaplin began with a waltz that had “romance, elegance” and was “an absolute joy to watch,” according to Len. Carrie Ann said she loved it too, but told the pair they were “slightly not connected in your pose.” They earned 28 points.
Their next dance, however, was perfect, earning 10s from all the judges. Bruno had one word for their salsa: “Sensational!” Carrie Ann said they were “hot beyond belief,” and admired their “totally difficult choreography.” Len said, “You should be in the finally next week.”
Ending the show, they danced a cha cha and Len said he was “disappointed because I wanted it to go on a bit longer.” Bruno had a similar sentiment, saying their brief turn was “like an action packed trailer for a blockbuster,” and he wanted to see “the whole picture.” They earned 28 points and a spot on top of the leader board.
Tell us: Who did you vote for? Who do you think will make the finale and who do you think will go home in tonight’s results show?

Craig Sjodin/ABC

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 12:50 pm

MelissaRycroft2
Off to start getting ready! Can't promise anything about the dancing, but I can promise that the Melony smiles and fun will be there! about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 1:05 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
i don't like marie cus she talks smack about lacey!

What did she say? Spill! I like Lacey.Why are they so mean to Lacey?

i'm not exactly sure what she has said, i know when markD are lacey were still in, she kept saying how they need to be elminated..& her tweets sometimes are like jabs(i think thats the word haha) at lacey about her routines she choerographies..
i like lacey too, she's my fave!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 1:30 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
i don't like marie cus she talks smack about lacey!

What did she say? Spill! I like Lacey.Why are they so mean to Lacey?

i'm not exactly sure what she has said, i know when markD are lacey were still in, she kept saying how they need to be elminated..& her tweets sometimes are like jabs(i think thats the word haha) at lacey about her routines she choerographies..
i like lacey too, she's my fave!

Me Too! She keeps her dances fun and creative.It is new and exciting.When people talk bad about someone it usually is because they are insecure.I hope Lacey sees her fans care about her! Thank you for answering and giving us the scoop.

Back to top Go down
leeleeluvsbruno

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 1:49 pm

I fell in love with Lacey during SYTYCD, I loved how she represented the ballroom community. I think she is crazy talented. I also am a part of the ballroom community, I am a professional teacher . There is tons of gossip about Lacey and it's not good. She is known as arrogant and not very pleasant. I can say that many of the dancers on the show are nice,humble people. I have met some and know of others by reputation. I have to say Lacey has the worst reputation and I feel where there is smoke there is usually fire. Having said that, I still enjoy her dancing and respect her abilities.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 2:32 pm

Julianne Hough will not be returning to DWTS

Sorry, Julianne Hough fans, you’ll have to endure another season of Dancing with the Stars without your favorite pro dancer in the ballroom. Hough, whose break from the show started with the current season, says she won’t be back for season 9.
“No I’m not [coming back] next season,” Hough, 21, told Ryan Seacrest at the New Moon premiere Monday night in Los Angeles.
And as for whether she might come back the following season, Hough dodged the question. “We’re going go cross that bridge when we come to it,” she said.
Yet another mystery concerning Hough, who recently broke up with ex-boyfriend Chuck Wicks, is whether there’s another chapter to that story.
“So are you single?” Seacrest asked.
“Um, technically,” Hough said without explaining further.
Perhaps she she was talking about being in a committed relationship with her busy career as a country singer and budding movie star. Hough will star in the upcoming movie Burlesque with Cher and Christina Aguilera.
One thing there are no questions about: Who she wants to win this season of Dancing With the Stars — her brother Derek Hough, who’s partnered with model Joanna Krupa.
“I’m going to do some rallying for my brother right now,” she said.
The interview was published online at the Web site for Seacrest’s radio show. –Michael Y. Park
Catch up on the semi-final competition on Dancing with the Stars!
Tell us: Do you miss Julianne on DWTS?

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 2:37 pm

Monday’s Dancing: What You Didn’t See

Improv Act: Kelly Osbourne was pretty in pink Monday night as she sashayed on the dance floor for her first performance of the night. But things weren’t as they appeared. “In case you didn’t know, my 20-second solo was completely made up,” she says of her rumba. “I got out there and froze.” Her partner Louis van Amstel had complete faith in her as he watched on. “I was standing behind her and thinking, ‘Keep your cool. Keep your cool,’” he tells PEOPLE. The judges didn’t detect her new routine — the couple scored all 8s.
Making an Impression: As if there wasn’t enough pressure for the final four couples in the semi-finals, famed choreographer Kenny Ortega sat ringside watching the performances. “Donny [Osmond] is an inspiration and an incredible role model and I can’t believe how hard he’s working,” he said. But it was Osbourne’s performances that had him smiling each time she kicked up her heels. “Kelly blew me away tonight. It’s wonderful to watch them all grow in the arms of their partners,” he said. “I jumped out of my seat like a jack-in-the-box after [her] quickstep.” After the show, Osbourne said Ortega’s comments nearly moved her to tears: “He said when I dance, he can see my heart on the dance floor and that’s what a real dancer is.”
Energizer Bunny: For the first time in the history of the show, the dancers performed three dances in a single night. Joanna Krupa says she did her best to stay consistent throughout the two-hour show. “I just wondered if I could keep the stamina because we already did it at rehearsals and then dress rehearsals, so we did the dances nine times!” she says. “I’m trying to take my vitamins and eat extra just to keep my energy up.”
Arms of Steel: Mya’s dry-erase board is filled with rules that she uses to keep herself and her dance partner Dmitry Chaplin focused on their goal. One of them was the dreaded push-up rule. “I had to do five push-ups per mistake,” she says. Mya couldn’t remember how many she did as she prepared for three dances, but it was enough to make her strive for perfection. “I was really sore and I got two massages this week,” she says. Chaplin says it’s going to be harder if they make it to next week’s finals. “If we get to next week,” he tells PEOPLE, “it’ll be 15 push-ups.”
Full House: There were plenty of celebrities in attendance, showing their support for the semi-finalists. Some of them included DWTS alumni Marie Osmond, Lisa Rinna and Melissa Joan Hart. Others included Sharon Osbourne, Robin Antin — creator of The Pussycat Dolls — and actor Rick Yune, who will appear in the movie Ninja Assassin on Thanksgiving Day. Throughout the performance, he called Joanna’s Viennese waltz “beautiful” and Mya’s perfect salsa “incredible,” but said he was rooting for Osbourne. “I was really taken by Kelly,” he said. “She was endearing, captivating and a real princess.” –Elaine Aradillas

Adam Larkey/ABC

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 2:56 pm

leeleeluvsbruno wrote:
I fell in love with Lacey during SYTYCD, I loved how she represented the ballroom community. I think she is crazy talented. I also am a part of the ballroom community, I am a professional teacher . There is tons of gossip about Lacey and it's not good. She is known as arrogant and not very pleasant. I can say that many of the dancers on the show are nice,humble people. I have met some and know of others by reputation. I have to say Lacey has the worst reputation and I feel where there is smoke there is usually fire. Having said that, I still enjoy her dancing and respect her abilities.

i love lacey on sytycd too, she was soo funny..
humm idk about her being arrogent..she seems nice. but idk her personally so i wouldn't know, i only know what i see on tv..
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 8:58 pm

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:03 pm

AMEN lally......total bummer!

But I want to say Melissa flippin ROCKS!!! LOVE HER!

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:10 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Bullshit.

Donny had the fanbase because IMO he should have left tonight.Mya could have left too.

I hope Kelly wins! Juilianne will not be back next season and my other favorite was booted.
Do you think Donny will win because of his fanbase?

Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:11 pm

I really like Lacey, She will be performing a Christmas program with her brother Benji, near my home. I plan on attending it. Her dad is putting it together. SHould be really nice.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:12 pm

I wanted Donny gone this week, I think he is a bit arrogant to me.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:12 pm

As happy as I am for Kelly, who I think just lights up a room with her smile, I am really disappointed Joanna and Derek are gone. I'm hoping for a Kelly win now, since I think Mya and Donnie both have an unfair advantage with their backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:14 pm

Diva wrote:

I agree! The Drama reminds me of when Marie fainted.Do you think that was staged?

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 9:28 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Diva wrote:

I agree! The Drama reminds me of when Marie fainted.Do you think that was staged?

I agree with you all Donny should have left.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 10:05 pm

MelissaRycroft2
Thank you so much for all the support!! Sooo much fun!! Xoxo. Now heading to the airport for an overnight flight to FL for GMA....Miss you T 11 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 10:11 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Bullshit.

My feeling exactly! I voted for Joanna last evening and was sooo hoping they'd pull through. I'll bet Janelle is sad, too. Joanna and Derek were very good together. I think Derek knew they were going...I hope he doesn't read the ABC message board...they're cruel to them over there. Many now have turned on the Houghs, for some reason.
I still love Donny...arrogance and all!! But, I don't really care who wins now. All three have their strengths.

ETA: Isn't Melissa's 15 minutes up? Sorry, I'm tired of her. On the other hand, I loved seeing Cheryl and Chelsie dance again.

Last edited by ebowers on November 17th 2009, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 17th 2009, 10:13 pm

I am SO bummed. I loved them. I almost always root for Derek, but I really grew to like Joanna too. I wonder why they have turned on the Hough's. Derek and Julianne really do great coreography. The celebritys who get them are lucky IMO.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 1:38 am

ebowers wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
Bullshit.

My feeling exactly! I voted for Joanna last evening and was sooo hoping they'd pull through. I'll bet Janelle is sad, too. Joanna and Derek were very good together. I think Derek knew they were going...I hope he doesn't read the ABC message board...they're cruel to them over there. Many now have turned on the Houghs, for some reason.
I still love Donny...arrogance and all!! But, I don't really care who wins now. All three have their strengths.

ETA: Isn't Melissa's 15 minutes up? Sorry, I'm tired of her. On the other hand, I loved seeing Cheryl and Chelsie dance again.

I like her, but I still thought that was funny!
I haven't been rooting for Joanna this season, but she deserved to go to the final 3. If you only go by last nights routines, then Donny should have left. Mya is an amazing dancer, but I can't warm up to her either. If she wins, she deserves it though. Donny could win because of his fanbase. Personally, I'm rooting for Kelly Smile
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 2:38 am

Damn it just sucks that Joanna left. She deserved to be there over Donny. I think her & Derek's freestyle would have been amazing. The finale won't be the same without her. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 4:50 am

It is really hard when it gets to the final 4.
I liked them ALL for different reasons.

Joanna and Mya were definitely the dancers of the show, Kelly is the underdog that people love rooting for and Donny...well, he is someone that many of us grew up having a crush on so it is fun seeing him dance on the show.

Am I the only one that doesn't see arrogance in Donny?
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 5:12 am

Wildebeest wrote:
It is really hard when it gets to the final 4.
I liked them ALL for different reasons.

Joanna and Mya were definitely the dancers of the show, Kelly is the underdog that people love rooting for and Donny...well, he is someone that many of us grew up having a crush on so it is fun seeing him dance on the show.

Am I the only one that doesn't see arrogance in Donny?

I don't view Donny as arrogant. He suffers from Panic Disorder... so I give him a pass on everything and anything he does. lol Not to mention I just think he is the nicest guy. Best dancer? Not so much, but I like him as a person.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 6:56 am

lallybelle wrote:
Bullshit.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 7:17 am

I grew to like Joanna a great deal. Maybe having Janelle as a reference helped. I had hoped that Janie would be in the audience for the final, if Jo made it all the way. The waltz looked like a couple in an antique wind up music box, so beautiful.

I think that Kelly has gotten into the hearts of the viewers. We saw such a bratty punk on the Ozzy reality show grow into a confident and pretty young graceful lady. I would love to see her win. I don't think she will, though.

Donnie is the ultimate entertainer and he is fun to watch. I like him a whole lot better than Marie.

Maya will win, I think. I don't see any warmth or personality there. I just don't feel anything when I watch her. I am not familiar with her music or acting so I don't have any point of reference where she is concerned.

Loved seeing Melissa! She is someone so special in my book, she has that "it" factor. Glad that she is getting married and away from that lying scumbag Jason.

Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 9:07 am

Melissa tweeted something about changing the steel to aluminum... that her foot made contact with.. must be why she danced barefoot. That was fun seeing her!
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 9:10 am

Before he was on Dancing with the Stars Donny really bugged me. But, for some reason seeing him this season has made me start to like him. I don't know that he deserves to win, but I want him or Kelly. I just haven't like Mya. She is the one that I have seen as "arrogant".

I just really wanted Joanna and Derek in the finals....
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 9:34 am

Well that totally sucked. I am sorry but based on dancing alone, Donny or Kelly should have left. Joanna didn't have the fan base she needed to stay in. I just loved her, so graceful and pretty.

I think Donny may win this due to his fan base.

Mya clearly the best dancer left but she leaves me cold.

They didn't do Melissa any favors by having her dance last during her number. You could really spot the marked differences between the pro dancers and Melissa. They should have let her have her own number.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 10:51 am

My opinion....

I think Donny deserved to stay. I dont find him arrogant at all.

Mya is a great dancer and deserves to be in the final also, IMO.

I love Kelly, but IMO she should have been the one to go last night. She has come so far and changed for the better. I love that we have seen a completely different side to her and I think she has improved her image to the public as well as to herself. Dancing on the show this season has given her alot of confidence she's previously lacked. She already was a winner for these reasons.

Joanna and Derek deserved to be in the finals. Joanna has proven to be a competitor and has been so consistent this season. She and Derek were robbed last night. She is a beautiful dancer and has more flair and finesse than Donny and Mya put together. She was so much fun to watch this season.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 12:38 pm

bamajen wrote:
Maya will win, I think. I don't see any warmth or personality there. I just don't feel anything when I watch her. I am not familiar with her music or acting so I don't have any point of reference where she is concerned.

Just a little Mya for ya.

My favorite Mya song "Case of the Ex"

And of course Lady Marmalade with Christina, Pink, and Lil Kim

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 2:44 pm

I was going to post that song too "Case of the ex". I like that song.

I'm sorry to all those who were rooting for Joanna. She deserved to be in the finals. I'm still happy Kelly is there. I doubt she will win, but will be pleasantly surprised if she does Smile and ecstatic too!
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 4:35 pm

Mya dances well, I will give her that. With that said, there is something about her that leaves me cold to the point I can hardly watch her unless she is dancing. She will probably win though but I would prefer that she didn't.

GoShorty
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 5:50 pm

Granny wrote:
Mya dances well, I will give her that. With that said, there is something about her that leaves me cold to the point I can hardly watch her unless she is dancing. She will probably win though but I would prefer that she didn't.

IA...leaves me totally cold. I think it's her eyes...they're "dead" iykwim.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 6:17 pm

GoShorty wrote:
Granny wrote:

IA...leaves me totally cold. I think it's her eyes...they're "dead" iykwim.

ITA there's something about her.
Back to top Go down
JCutie

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 18th 2009, 6:42 pm

I am not a fan of Mya's. I hope Kelly or Donny win.

What annoys me about Mya is her reaction when she receives a compliment. Like its the first time anyone has said something nice about her. Hard to explain but it just irks me.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 19th 2009, 5:43 pm

Chelsia Last night at an Us Weekly Party

Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 19th 2009, 7:22 pm

Lori wrote:

Quote :
Well that totally sucked. I am sorry but based on dancing alone, Donny or Kelly should have left. Joanna didn't have the fan base she needed to stay in. I just loved her, so graceful and pretty.

I think Donny may win this due to his fan base.

Mya clearly the best dancer left but she leaves me cold.

Good post..I agree. Now I hope Donny wins..lol

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 19th 2009, 7:33 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Chelsia Last night at an Us Weekly Party

WOW she looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   November 19th 2009, 11:15 pm

This has somewhat to do with DWTS. I thought people that might be DTWS and hockey fans might enjoy this. Every month the Montreal Canadiens have a question they ask the players to answer and this month the question was How would you do on DTWS. I thought it was funny hearing how they hockey players think they would do. Im not sure how to embed it so heres the link:
http://canadiens.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=838&id=51911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: