Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 6:20 pm

I missed Joanna dancing again! What did people think. I was reading her thread at the FORT and she has a lot of hate because of the way she behaved on the last show she was on.

I just love Donny Osmond so much. He is so charismatic. Who is that guy that is really good, looks possibly part asian or latino? I liked him too.

The problem with this show is I don't know who these people are half the time.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 6:24 pm

Is it the Iron Chef guy.
( I missed both Monday and Tuesday shows)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 6:24 pm

I think she's a good dancer. She and Derek weren't the best but they were far from the worst. I think their dance the first week was a bit better but all the contestants had four weeks to practice that one and only one week for their second dances. She's certainly easy to look at.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 7:00 pm

i saw on on Enews yesterday that aaron said he KNOWS he's gonna win..

ughh another reason for me to hate him!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 7:39 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
i saw on on Enews yesterday that aaron said he KNOWS he's gonna win..

ughh another reason for me to hate him!

Aaron Carter, Karina Smirnoff Defend Cocky 'Dancing With The Stars' Comments
'I was pumping myself up,' singer says of his statement that he'd win the show.

On Tuesday night's episode of "Dancing With the Stars," fans bid a fond farewell to Kathy Ireland, saw Joss Stone and Selena Gomez perform and even got to see Mya strut her stuff on the dance floor again. But it seemed like the hot topic was still the cocky comments that contestant Aaron Carter made in a radio interview on Monday, claiming he was hands-down going to win the show.

Dance partner Karina Smirnoff thinks that everyone has blown the whole thing out of proportion. "He is humble and one of the most non-cocky people on the planet!" she told Usmagazine.com. "All he said was, 'We're going to win.' They take that one sentence and isolate that."

Even Carter thinks people need to relax about his statement on 104.3 MY FM's "Valentine in the Morning" show that "there are no ifs, ands or buts or possibilities or chances, I'm going to win 'Dancing With the Stars.' " He told Us that he said all that in order to psych himself up for competition. "Honestly, I was pumping myself. I'm a big believer in positive energy."

As for rumors that the partners are having any kind of off-screen romance, Smirnoff (who has dated former contestant Mario Lopez and fellow dance pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy) says that is "ridiculous."

Carter actually admitted to having a crush on another pro, Chelsie Hightower, who is dancing with pro snowboarder Louie Vito. "I just realized, 'This girl is really cute!' so I just went up to her and said, 'Are you single?' " Carter said. "I'm going to leave it at that for now. I'm just going to put it out there and see what happens. ... I'm going to visualize that happening!"
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 8:31 pm

i still don't like him ha.
i used to be a fan of him when i was like 11.
hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 8:42 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
hehehe.

I really don't know him other than the fact he danced really well LOL He's young. He'll learn.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 8:53 pm

Mappy wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
hehehe.

I really don't know him other than the fact he danced really well LOL He's young. He'll learn.

Mappy and Adrix, did you hear that he asked the young female dancer on the show out on a date??
The one dancing with the young snow boarder.
(I can't remember her name)
Anyway, she said it is best if they stay friends.

I feel a little bad for him because he has a massive crush on her.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 8:57 pm

Moody wrote:
I missed Joanna dancing again! What did people think. I was reading her thread at the FORT and she has a lot of hate because of the way she behaved on the last show she was on.

I just love Donny Osmond so much. He is so charismatic. Who is that guy that is really good, looks possibly part asian or latino? I liked him too.

The problem with this show is I don't know who these people are half the time.

Boy, it sure seems like people are having a hard time letting Joanna's superstars show behavior go! My gosh, she was partnered with an @!^...who was too busy checking out other girls to really give it his all on the show. She's a fierce competitor. I like her a lot and think she is a fantastic dancer. I hope they go far this season. Derek seems to love her!!
Count me in on the Donny love!
The cutest couple is Chelsie and Louie...just adorable, IMO. I know he needs a lot of work...but gosh he is a cutie and I hope he stays on the show for as long as Ty did last season. Some people are just nice to watch!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 9:25 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
hehehe.

Mappy and Adrix, did you hear that he asked the young female dancer on the show out on a date??
The one dancing with the young snow boarder.
(I can't remember her name)
Anyway, she said it is best if they stay friends.

I feel a little bad for him because he has a massive crush on her.

I hadn't heard that he asked Chelsie on a date but he did reveal he had a crush on her. I don't see them as a couple. Chelsie seems older, wiser and she has a knock-out personality. I really like her happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   September 30th 2009, 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
leeleeluvsbruno

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 1:44 am

My first post in this thread. I'm a professional dance instructor and huge Big brother fan. I love DWTS, it's made me some good money. It's great to see people discussing and loving ballroom dancing, it's my passion. When I was competing my coach was Corky and Shirley Ballas. I'm loving Donny Osmond this year, I thought his jive was way better than his score. Mya and dimitri are also very good. I don't like Aaron but admit he danced well. His shoulders really bug me but he is trying, maybe too hard. Karina is amazing, truly one of the best female dancers ever. As much as I like Tony personally, he just played way too safe on this one. He could have forced a closer hold, all the guys have had to. He seemed not to be into it this year. My students always ask me who I think will win and this year I'm hoping for Donny and Kim. If anyone has any dance questions, I'd be happy to answer, I love talking damce.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 2:13 pm

This Just In: Queen Latifah, Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat and Michael Bublé will be performing on #DWTS result shows
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 6:07 pm

leeleeluvsbruno wrote:
My first post in this thread. I'm a professional dance instructor and huge Big brother fan. I love DWTS, it's made me some good money. It's great to see people discussing and loving ballroom dancing, it's my passion. When I was competing my coach was Corky and Shirley Ballas. I'm loving Donny Osmond this year, I thought his jive was way better than his score. Mya and dimitri are also very good. I don't like Aaron but admit he danced well. His shoulders really bug me but he is trying, maybe too hard. Karina is amazing, truly one of the best female dancers ever. As much as I like Tony personally, he just played way too safe on this one. He could have forced a closer hold, all the guys have had to. He seemed not to be into it this year. My students always ask me who I think will win and this year I'm hoping for Donny and Kim. If anyone has any dance questions, I'd be happy to answer, I love talking damce.

Another dancer! You know Nancy (the owner of this board) owns a dance studio.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 6:17 pm

Moody wrote:
leeleeluvsbruno wrote:

Another dancer! You know Nancy (the owner of this board) owns a dance studio.

LOL, but not ballroom. Ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop... that's what I teach. I don't know squat about ballroom.
Well, I know squat, but not much more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 6:25 pm

leeleeluvsbruno wrote:
My first post in this thread. I'm a professional dance instructor and huge Big brother fan. I love DWTS, it's made me some good money. It's great to see people discussing and loving ballroom dancing, it's my passion.

It's interesting, because I always thought of Ballroom dancing as "lame" until I started watching DWTS, and now I my husband and I have discussed how fun it would be to learn how. So DWTS must have taught a lot of people about how Ballroom Dancing can be "cool". lol
Back to top Go down
leeleeluvsbruno

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 1st 2009, 10:54 pm

You should take some lessons, it's very intimate and sexy. Makes you take at least an hour a week to totally tune into eachother. Btw, dancing has always been cool.Lol. I'm just kidding, I remeber when I interviewed at Arthur Murrays when I was 18, I thought how lame. I just wanted to make a living dancing. It's great fun.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5732
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 1:25 am

speaking of dance lessons, I wonder how you could find out if there are dance lessons nearby? and if it was ballroom and you had no partner are you out of luck or do they assign you someone and if they do what if I went and they assigned me some creep or something....
lol, just wondering

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 6:50 am

Moody wrote:
leeleeluvsbruno wrote:
My first post in this thread. I'm a professional dance instructor and huge Big brother fan. I love DWTS, it's made me some good money. It's great to see people discussing and loving ballroom dancing, it's my passion.

It's interesting, because I always thought of Ballroom dancing as "lame" until I started watching DWTS, and now I my husband and I have discussed how fun it would be to learn how. So DWTS must have taught a lot of people about how Ballroom Dancing can be "cool". lol

Moody my husband and I have talked about this several times, we both think it would be awesome to learn to dance and LOSE WEIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 8:34 am

lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:
leeleeluvsbruno wrote:

Moody my husband and I have talked about this several times, we both think it would be awesome to learn to dance and LOSE WEIGHT!

That also motivated me... and certainly after 16 years of marriage, we need something to boost the intimacy. We went white water rafting a few weeks ago, and we nearly killed each other. All I could think about was us being on the Amazing Race.... how bad we would do. I wonder if it's possible to fight during Ball Room Dancing Lessons?

leelee, what type of place do think is good to take lessons. Like an Arthur Murray chain type place? We will be moving to Philadelphia in a month.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 10:59 am

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:
leeleeluvsbruno wrote:

That also motivated me... and certainly after 16 years of marriage, we need something to boost the intimacy. We went white water rafting a few weeks ago, and we nearly killed each other. All I could think about was us being on the Amazing Race.... how bad we would do. I wonder if it's possible to fight during Ball Room Dancing Lessons?

leelee, what type of place do think is good to take lessons. Like an Arthur Murray chain type place? We will be moving to Philadelphia in a month.

Moody we went canoeing with my work on Labor Day, granted I felt like shit (you know that time of the month and my wisdom teeth were giving me some MAJOR trouble that week) and we kept getting stuck on rocks and almost tipped over (although he says we wouldn't tip) but I freaked out since I didn't want to get wet, he just DID NOT get it! Anyway a few times on the trip I told him I was going to smack him in the face with the oar. Finally I got so frustrated I threw the oar back at him and said "I'M DONE" My boss was laughing (course I think everyone was). I got a little better if he would have just stopped talking to me. LOL

We'd for sure fight during dance lessons, no go this way no go that way.....but it'd be fun LOL or maybe not

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 12:54 pm

LOL...my husband and I went rafting shortly after we were married. DISASTER. His family still talks about that day and how we fought and how mean my husband was to me. He bitched I was paddling incorrectly (it was actually him doing it wrong). My lips were blue because I was so cold and he told me I was faking, lol. I'm amazed I didn't divorce him. lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 2nd 2009, 12:56 pm

Lori wrote:
LOL...my husband and I went rafting shortly after we were married. DISASTER. His family still talks about that day and how we fought and how mean my husband was to me. He bitched I was paddling incorrectly (it was actually him doing it wrong). My lips were blue because I was so cold and he told me I was faking, lol. I'm amazed I didn't divorce him.

Last year on our work outing (its a yearly thing) a couple of my co workers who are dating were the ones who argued the WHOLE time, its was so funny, we laughed our asses off!! This was my year I guess!

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 5:18 am

Dancing With The Stars - Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff Questions
By Sophie Eager
Oct 5, 2009

Dancing With The Stars has certainly had its fair share of romance and some have questioned if Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff have made a love connection. Now DWTS contender Aaron Carter has said he is not trying to "hook up" with dance partner Karina Smirnoff.

Carter, 21, recently said to a radio station that he would not want "to be in that category" of men who previously romanced Smirnoff, 30. Now he is trying to clarify the remark, after some thought it insensitive. he says that was not his intent and talked to Us WeeklyMagazine.

He later added that he has the "utmost respect" for her. He told to Usmagazine.com: "She's amazing. I'm sorry if it was misunderstood as being negative in any way towards Karina. Fortunately, she understood what was meant and that sometimes things are taken and repeated out of context."

Carter also said he wants fans to know that he was only joking when he said "there are no ifs, ands or buts ... I'm going to win Dancing with the Stars". He said: "The DJ and I were having a humorous conversation, and my sense of humor and high energy seemed to translate into being overly confident."
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:20 pm

Hey you guys spoil the show a bit for me. It's Monday night football here and DWTS won't be on until quite late. Damn Favre. Go Pack! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:25 pm

Mya was given two ten's and a seven from Len. (He needs to get his head checked). He was fawning over Joanna, who did a good job (Derek was hot) and gave her a good score. Lacey and Marc got 6's I think.

Mya, hands down, has been the best so far. Very sensual dance. (IMO)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:27 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mya was given two ten's and a seven from Len. (He needs to get his head checked). He was fawning over Joanna, who did a good job (Derek was hot) and gave her a good score. Lacey and Marc got 6's I think.

Mya, hands down, has been the best so far. Very sensual dance. (IMO)

Mya's dance GREAT!!!! Derek is FINNNNNE! Yeah he's sexy! Joanna did a good job but Mya's was 10x better

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:34 pm

Melissa did well. Carrieann felt MJH was still showing fear, Len praised the dance and Bruno said he knew MJH could let go lol 6 6 7
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:37 pm

Thank you! big hug
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:42 pm

Louie and Chelsie were fab! Chemistry with a capital C!

Bruno talking about how hot Louie was, CA saying how cute they are together, their chemistry and said Louie gave 'good frame'; Len said it was wild, hectic, etc. (He's so full of shit he's pissing me off).
8 5 7 (Len needs to be escorted from the building) Oh... the crowd is booing LOL

(Wonder if Chel and Louie are hitting it off - off stage lol)
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:45 pm

i was suprsed by the 5!
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:46 pm

*surprised
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:46 pm

Mappy wrote:
Louie and Chelsie were fab! Chemistry with a capital C!

Bruno talking about how hot Louie was, CA saying how cute they are together, their chemistry and said Louie gave 'good frame'; Len said it was wild, hectic, etc. (He's so full of shit he's pissing me off).
8 5 7 (Len needs to be escorted from the building) Oh... the crowd is booing LOL

(Wonder if Chel and Louie are hitting it off - off stage lol)

ITA! And I think they are hitting it off--off stage!

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:48 pm

Sorry about my language regarding Len, but he's reeeeeeeally getting to me. Guess they're going to start toying with the scores to make sure their favs are at the upper end of the scale.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:50 pm

debi & max....that was not good imo..
at first i couldn't tell if it was a samba or rumba.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 7:51 pm

Debi and Maks. I love her but she's not a ballroom dancer.

CA - good; Len said all the ingredients, lacked flavor; Bruno pointed out mistakes.

6 5 6
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 8:01 pm

Donny and Kym (Lionel Richie/Diana Ross Endless Love)

Donny is going very well, really into character. Awww good one!

Len said good job.

Bruno said too airy fairy at times so Donny approaches Bruno at the judges stand and 'dips' him... Donnie doesn't think he'll be allowed back in Utah anymore.

CA Trying to block what she just saw LOL Rumba, daring, beautiful vulnerability by Donny.

7 7 7

(boo)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 8:03 pm

Paula in the audience. Tom interviewing her. She calls Len out on his 'bad' guy. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 8:04 pm

Michael and Anna up next.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   October 5th 2009, 8:12 pm

Eh...liked the song. Dance wasn't as good as last week IMO.

Bruno, rogue footwork, no rhythm.

CA, big man, small steps. Open up to bigger steps.

Len, disappointed.

5 4 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars 9   

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars 9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: